PDA

View Full Version : Blendy's Live Blogging AGM Calendar

Blendy
26-09-2016, 10:54 PM
It's AGM season, and since many of you have told me you like reading my AGM live blogs, I thought I'd give you a calendar of the AGMs that I plan to attend and live blog here. You are also welcome to message me with any questions you want me to ask in the meetings.

VCT Vector - 29 September 2pm, Ellerslie
SLG Sealegs - 30 September 3:30, Viaduct
CEN Contact Energy - 12 October 10am, Ellerslie
THL Tourism Holdings - 18 October 2pm, Grand Millenium
FLI Fliway - 19 October 10am, LMS Queen St
GNE Genesis - 19 October 10am, Eden Park (haven't decided which of these two to attend - will take popular request maybe?)
AIA Auckland Airport - 20 October 10am, Vodafone Events Centre
SKC SkyCity - 21 October 10am, Sky City
MET Metlife - 25 October 2pm, Alexandra Park
AWK Airwork - 26 October 3pm, LMS Queen St
FRE Freightways - 27 October
SPK Spark - 4 November
ATM A2 Milk - 22 November
CAV Cavalier - 22 November (haven't decided which of these two to attend either)
WHS Warehouse - 25 November, Ellerslie

Blendy
26-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Also, since many shareholders like to attend AGMs for the morning tea, I thought I'd give a quick summary of what was on offer, in case that helps sway your attendance ;) Please to add to this list!

Rakon - Viaduct Events - fresh fruit sticks, slices of cake
Trilogy - Sofitel - dried fruit pieces, nuts, fresh fruit platter, muffins, cake slices
Snakk Media - Heritage - muffins

silverblizzard888
26-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Thats awesome that you're doing this. Just curious are you going as a shareholder, blogger or for other reasons?

Blendy
26-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Thanks! I attend as a shareholder. I very recently gave up my day job (in a media company) to spend more time trading. And as it's AGM time, i figured I might as well treat this like 'work' and share what goes on in the meetings as often the questions generate quite good discussions.

I've been trying to post comments from the meetings that are reasonably unbiased so that they can be starting points to stimulate discussion on their relevant thread.

Hoop
26-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Wow...thanks in advance Blendy:t_up:

stoploss
27-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Also, since many shareholders like to attend AGMs for the morning tea, I thought I'd give a quick summary of what was on offer, in case that helps sway your attendance ;) Please to add to this list!

Trilogy - Sofitel - dried fruit pieces, nuts, fresh fruit platter, muffins, cake slices

Plus a large dose of Humble Pie at the RAK AGM .......

Snow Leopard
27-09-2016, 12:57 AM
I got banned from all NZ AGM's for eating the snacks while the directors were still talking.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

PS: Good on you Blendy.

PPS: Did you guys know you clocks moved at the weekend?

Onion
27-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Plus a large dose of Humble Pie at the RAK AGM .......

Do they serve chips at Sky City AGMs?

percy
27-09-2016, 01:23 PM
From Tegel's agm notice it looks as though there will be plenty of tucka.May be a little fowl though?
9.30 am start at Ellerslie Event Centre,on 19th October.

ari
28-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Like your work Blendy, especially whats on offer for morning tea! Would also be nice to know what handouts, discounts if any are available from having shares in various companies.

Blendy
28-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Great idea! Will inform you all of freebies, discounts etc (hotel pens and paper excluded)

SCOTTY
28-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Great service Blendy - very much appreciated :)

Xerof
28-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Do they serve chips at Sky City AGMs?
Yep, and without any conviction, sour grapes at Delegats?

greater fool
29-09-2016, 08:19 PM
PPS: Did you guys know you clocks moved at the weekend?

Yes we did fiddle our clocks. Don't know where ST is hosted but its sure still stuck in winter.
Hello sysop ..... webmaster..... anybody home??

trader_jackson
29-09-2016, 08:29 PM

Let me know what goes on for GNE... particularly the important stuff like what food was present ;)