PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Results Announcements

Lewylewylewy
18-11-2016, 02:11 PM
I thought it would be useful to have a thread notifying people about what upcoming announcements (Half year, Full Year & anything else that's important). So subscribe to this thread if you want in on that, and please update as you become aware of upcoming results (or any other important) announcements for companies on the NZX.

I'll start things off:

NZX:FPH 1H Results coming out on Tuesday, 22/11/16 - Personally I'm very much looking forward to see speculation on the coming year, and costs of legal stuff.

Snow Leopard
18-11-2016, 04:04 PM
If you would be so kind as to click on this here link (https://nzx.com/markets/NZSX) you will be transported to the NZX front page for the NZSX and if you are willing to invest further effort and scroll down to the 'Upcoming Meetings' section you will spot that it contains result announcement dates as well as AGM dates.

Your broker may also provide a diary or calendar of the same information.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

clip
19-11-2016, 04:24 AM
Metro Performance Glass to announce half year results on
Monday 21 November 2016

Metro Performance Glass Limited advises that it will release its half year
results for the period ended 30 September 2016 prior to the market opening on
Monday, 21 November 2016.

pierre
20-11-2016, 09:20 PM
If you would be so kind as to click on this here link (https://nzx.com/markets/NZSX) you will be transported to the NZX front page for the NZSX and if you are willing to invest further effort and scroll down to the 'Upcoming Meetings' section you will spot that it contains result announcement dates as well as AGM dates.

Your broker may also provide a diary or calendar of the same information.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Interesting to note that, according to NZX, HBL are holding their AGM twice on the 22nd of November with both meetings being held at the same time at the same location. Must be so much good news to share they cant release it all at one meeting - with any luck they may announce double the profit and a doubling of the dividend!;)

Bonne chance to all holders.

percy
21-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Interesting to note that, according to NZX, HBL are holding their AGM twice on the 22nd of November with both meetings being held at the same time at the same location. Must be so much good news to share they cant release it all at one meeting - with any luck they may announce double the profit and a doubling of the dividend!;)

Bonne chance to all holders.

Fantastic news.!
I look forward to twice as many wines!!!..lol.

Brain
21-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Lewylewylewy I think it was a good idea to start this thread. We should get some good discussion and predictions on a variety of companies which may go under the radar. I hope sharetraders support it.

Vaygor1
21-11-2016, 02:31 PM
ALF's Annual Shareholders meeting in Hawera next week on Tuesday 29 Nov at 11am.

I intend to go. Anyone else on this forum attending?

see weed
22-11-2016, 11:10 AM
HLG .165c ex div on 24/11/16 and another 20 weeks later. You have until 5pm Wednesday 23/11/16 to get in for the first div. Good buying at under $4, correct me if I'm wrong:).

Vaygor1
27-11-2016, 08:24 AM
ALF's Annual Shareholders meeting in Hawera next week on Tuesday 29 Nov at 11am.

I intend to go. Anyone else on this forum attending?

ALF Annual Shareholders Meeting in Hawera this coming Tuesday 29 Nov 2016 at 11am.

Forest and myself attending. Minerbarejet is in the vicinity... with partners that makes 6 of us.

Anyone else making it?