PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch meeting, 8 April.

forest
31-01-2017, 08:49 PM
On the 8th of April we (mrs forest and I) will have some spare time in Chch and we were wondering if any of the southerners would like to meet up for a couple of drinks and a meal from 5.30 onwards.
Would be great if one of the locals can suggest a location.

forest
21-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Thanks Percey for suggesting and booking a table for the next ST meeting in Chch.

So far we have Percy and most likely one of his friends and KW attending. Anybody enjoying exchanging some ideas about investing over a drink and maybe a meal is welcome to join in.

Table booked from 5.30 pm.
The Brewers Arms,177 Papanui Road,Merivale.

percy
21-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks for organising a date Forest.
We are well overdue for a get together.
For those who have not been before, we get a good mixture of young and old,newbies and experienced investors.
Some come along and enjoy a lovely meal,while others just come along and enjoy themselves.
ps.Bring a pen and paper as KW usually tips a great share to invest in.
pps.Thank you ST MOD for moving this thread to NXZ.

Southern_Belle
21-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Thanks for organising a date Forest.
We are well overdue for a get together.
For those who have not been before, we get a good mixture of young and old,newbies and experienced investors.
Some come along and enjoy a lovely meal,while others just come along and enjoy themselves.
ps.Bring a pen and paper as KW usually tips a great share to invest in.
pps.Thank you ST MOD for moving this thread to NXZ.I will be there, looking forward to it

Jinx
21-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Myself and Reuben will be attending!

percy
22-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Unfortunately the property KW was buying in ChCh failed its building inspection,so KW will not be here for our get together.
Maybe I can get a great tip from KW to pass along?

percy
06-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Good news.
KW will be in ChCh looking at more properties this weekend and WILL BE THERE.!!!

forest
06-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Looks like we are getting a nice group together with Percy, Southern Belle, Jinx, Reuben and KW confirmed.
All welcome, for me it is common to go to one of those meetings have a good time and leave with a promising lead for an investment idea.

forest
09-04-2017, 05:40 AM
We had an enjoyable evening. Thanks all for your company, happy investing. Mr and Mrs Forest.

percy
09-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Thank you Forests .
Another pleasant evening.
Should KW buy the current property she is looking at, a few doors down from The Brewers,Ch Ch meetings could become weekly.!!..lol.
WDT???? Surely not...lol.

waddis
09-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Hi Percy, glad you guys had a nice night, sorry couldn't attend as someone has to help keep the AIR SP moving forward! look forward to not working next time and making it along

percy
09-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Hi Percy, glad you guys had a nice night, sorry couldn't attend as someone has to help keep the AIR SP moving forward! look forward to not working next time and making it along

You were missed,but I expect AIR sp needs all your efforts...lol.
Murray was at Twizel fishing.!!!