PDA

View Full Version : AIR - Air NZ.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81

Waltzing
31-03-2022, 12:38 PM
playing with fire...:eek2:

Sideshow Bob
31-03-2022, 12:45 PM
Wow what a trading day! Shorted on open, covered $1.25-26, reloaded $1.29-30, covered $1.18-19, reloaded $1.25-6, covered $1.20... Now waiting for another reload :t_up:

Go the Stallion!! :t_up:

JohnnyTheHorse
31-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Final reload for the day. Stoploss and take profit set, so time to enjoy this weather.

Waltzing
31-03-2022, 01:18 PM
dead cat bounce....

ordop
31-03-2022, 01:55 PM
The thing about airlines is that for the time any planes are in the air they are burning ever more expensive fuel with potential capacity (seats) forever unfilled and when they are not in the air they are paying increasing rentals to airports to park the planes. Invest in airports if anything not airlines.

Selling this rights issue like lipstick on a pig to people with very little financial acumen (ordinary New Zealanders) by way of emails to frequent flyers 'refuel for our recovery' is poor form - just like used car salesmen. You can say buyer beware which I agree with but this is really going to hurt the capital markets in New Zealand.

BlackPeter
31-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Quite astounding the resilience of the current market depth with Cap Raise being more than double what was expected. Whats an extra Billion between friends right ;) Surely even retail folk can see what this size Cap Raise means. The resulting dilution of shareholders value. In one way forcing them to inject more capital at an offer to buy 2 shares for each share you currently own at a 'discounted Cap Raise offer' to try to make it look attractive. ie Cost averaging down as the share price will need to be low enough to be attractive to get funds through the cap raise. With no dividends in sight. Years away from breaking even let alone become profitable. Shareholders can expect to see previous low end trough of 0.70-0.80 tested for sure. Will be surprised if there is not a massive sell down ahead of Cap Raise. As post this massive unprecedented (in NZ) cap raise there will not likely be any reason for share price to rally, so those looking for a quick buck off buying in at cap raise offer and selling to make 10-20% won't be interested as likely will at best see SP plateau at Cap Raise price, or slowly decline, as most Cap Raise offers have seen in recent times. As many of us were suggesting on this thread for a long time, blood batch to share holders in the water. Surprised with so much pre warning there wasn't already a mass exodus. Those hat live in hope I guess. But no body expected the raise to be this big. Most analysts are recommending their fund managers downgrade and sell off / reduce current portfolio exposure. Will be interesting to see where Cap Raise price is set and how long support remains in market depth until everyone understands the reality of this 2 Billion dollar 'fund raising campaign' (to pay debt!) that has just been announced.

I think you need to put on your enthusiastic newby hat. Look at it that way. One AIR share was priced at $1.50 - give or take some.

They now offer you the right to buy for each AIR share you hold 2 additional new shiny shares (equally valued to the old shares) for only 53 cents each, i.e. if you buy now one AIR share you get for the price (one AIR share plus $1.06) three shares which would have been last week still worth $4.50!

Pay (at current AIR prices) $1.25 plus 2 times 53 cents i.e. $2.31 and get $4.50 (at last weeks prices) worth of shares ... if you use the Shareclarity DCF value, you even get three shares worth $1.79 each - What a bargain!

Just for clarification ... I don't recommend to do that, but I could imagine that this might be the motivation for the people still queueing up at the buy queue. Why else would anybody want to buy these shares?

Discl: don't hold and don't have a long enough barge pole to buy at any price ...

Beagle
31-03-2022, 02:02 PM
The thing about airlines is that for the time any planes are in the air they are burning ever more expensive fuel with potential capacity (seats) forever unfilled and when they are not in the air they are paying increasing rentals to airports to park the planes. Invest in airports if anything not airlines.

Selling this rights issue like lipstick on a pig to people with very little financial acumen (ordinary New Zealanders) by way of emails to frequent flyers 'refuel for our recovery' is poor form - just like used car salesmen. You can say buyer beware which I agree with but this is really going to hurt the capital markets in New Zealand.

Reminds me very much of My food bag promotors extolling their customers to "tuck in"

stoploss
31-03-2022, 02:13 PM
I think you need to put on your enthusiastic newby hat. Look at it that way. One AIR share was priced at $1.50 - give or take some.

They now offer you the right to buy for each AIR share you hold 2 additional new shiny shares (equally valued to the old shares) for only 53 cents each, i.e. if you buy now one AIR share you get for the price (one AIR share plus $1.06) three shares which would have been last week still worth $4.50!

Pay (at current AIR prices) $1.25 plus 2 times 53 cents i.e. $2.31 and get $4.50 (at last weeks prices) worth of shares ... if you use the Shareclarity DCF value, you even get three shares worth $1.79 each - What a bargain!

Just for clarification ... I don't recommend to do that, but I could imagine that this might be the motivation for the people still queueing up at the buy queue. Why else would anybody want to buy these shares?

Discl: don't hold and don't have a long enough barge pole to buy at any price ...

Interesting the FMA put a halt to this
https://www.fma.govt.nz/news-and-resources/media-releases/interim-stop-order-longhorn/
However there are hundreds if not thousands on investors in Air NZ that are imo about to feel the wrath of the market and suffer a significant loss.

Muse
31-03-2022, 02:17 PM
Reminds me very much of My food bag promotors extolling their customers to "tuck in"

or BurgerFuel - "would you like shares with that"
that was despicable

Dassets
31-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Buy $1000 worth. You can always bid for some of the left overseas at 50 cents

ordop
31-03-2022, 02:29 PM
You would hope that the Govt as >50% holder of AIR would make AIR held to a higher level than My Food Bag or BurgerFuel.

Balance
31-03-2022, 02:33 PM
or BurgerFuel - "would you like shares with that"
that was despicable

Have a look at BurgerFuel chart - it traded well above IPO price (as high as $2.75) for a while so investors made money.

Not so with MFB.

rayonline
31-03-2022, 02:34 PM

That was what I thought as well. ASB Depth info showed 1.3M buys vs 666k sells. The special offer of 53c runs for 4 weeks. Whilst the price now is about $1.25NZ I wonder how much this would fall until the end April ..... People could exercise their rights anytime until then. It's not like one could buy today at 53c special offer and sell today at $1.25NZ hahah.

peat
31-03-2022, 02:37 PM
Govt support of this co makes punters bold (and stupid)

stoploss
31-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Govt support of this co makes punters bold (and stupid)
They have been reasonably explicit they won't take their shareholding over 51 % ....

Balance
31-03-2022, 02:43 PM
They have been reasonably explicit they won't take their shareholding over 51 % ....

Labour government in action so anything goes - especially broken promises & undertakings.

Waltzing
31-03-2022, 02:48 PM
They are piling in.....its a sure bet...

Muse
31-03-2022, 02:50 PM
Have a look at BurgerFuel chart - it traded well above IPO price (as high as $2.75) for a while so investors made money.

Not so with MFB.

I was commenting on the appropriateness and integrity of how the marketing was directed.

But I don't know what chart you are looking at. Burgerfuel's IPO price was $1.00 back in 2007. It's share price went nowhere but down for years and only got back to its listing price in 2012. I see it got up to 3.5 in 2014 after some news about subway and milford investing but has tanked since then. chart looks like a near perfect parabola.

trading at 33 cents.

another shocker with aggressive marketing towards retail investors was Moa.

Balance
31-03-2022, 02:54 PM
I was commenting on the appropriateness and integrity of how the marketing was directed.

But I don't know what chart you are looking at. Burgerfuel's IPO price was $1.00 back in 2007. It's share price went nowhere but down for years and only got back to its listing price in 2012. I see it got up to 3.5 in 2014 after some news about subway and milford investing but has tanked since then. chart looks like a near perfect parabola.

trading at 33 cents.

another shocker with aggressive marketing towards retail investors was Moa.

250% return on BurgerFuel over 7 years is damn good imo!

My point is that investors in BurgerFuel had the opportunity to make serious money & exit - not so with MFB or Moa.

How long do most people hold shares they buy is obviously also a pertinent point.

Waltzing
31-03-2022, 03:38 PM
Sp holding up over 9 million traded.. they love this stock.

ordop
31-03-2022, 03:49 PM
The thing is they're paying $1.25 now to pay another $1.06 in a months time. What are they doing this all on - the revolving equity portion of their homes? Remembering their is approx. 600m shares in circulation and 1.2b rights.

Balance
31-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Sp holding up over 9 million traded.. they love this stock.

Shorts have to be covered by tomorrow.

couta1
31-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Govt support of this co makes punters bold (and stupid) Grant has deep pockets with the punters money in them.

31-03-2022, 04:23 PM
The thing is they're paying $1.25 now to pay another $1.06 in a months time. What are they doing this all on - the revolving equity portion of their homes? Remembering their is approx. 600m shares in circulation and 1.2b rights.

Rights can simply lapse. No money paid and bring on the underwriters.

winner69
31-03-2022, 04:25 PM

And if one lets them lapse they might even get a cheque in the mail …..if book build >53 cents

Waltzing
31-03-2022, 04:30 PM
AH yes balance!

ordop
31-03-2022, 04:42 PM

777, I understand they can lapse and the underwriters step up. But, I was thinking more holistically in that people are buying AIR to participate in this 'special' deal to acquire more at $0.53*2. I just think that with a higher OCR and higher interest rates coming, people doing this on their equity are going to hurt and young people buying AIR who don't have oodles of capital are going to get burnt.

At the end of April, if the underwriters pick up any do you think they are long term holders? FFS.NZX holders will remember the underwrites keeping the price at $0.20 for a very long time.

850man
31-03-2022, 04:54 PM
Grant has deep pockets with the punters money in them.

GR / JA likely to promote co-governance to safeguard the tax payers share in AIR :eek2:

Balance
31-03-2022, 04:56 PM
AH yes balance!

Could be a tight squeeze tomorrow if sellers hold out for a higher price from those covering shorts! Seen it before!

JohnnyTheHorse
31-03-2022, 05:02 PM
No requirement for shorts to cover (unless explicitly stated in their short agreement)? If you are short as it goes ex rights you essentially are now short 2 extra shares at 53c for each 1 you own (i.e. you need to buy back on market 3 shares instead of 1 at some point).

ordop
31-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Shorts do not need to be closed out by tomorrow.

rayonline
31-03-2022, 05:04 PM
What would happen on Monday?

keerti
31-03-2022, 05:16 PM
If I am short on CFDs, how will that play out from Monday?

Balance
31-03-2022, 05:19 PM
No requirement for shorts to cover (unless explicitly stated in their short agreement)? If you are short as it goes ex rights you essentially are now short 2 extra shares at 53c for each 1 you own (i.e. you need to buy back on market 3 shares instead of 1 at some point).

DO CORPORATE ACTIONS AFFECT THE LOAN OF SECURITIES

Corporate actions are events such as dividend payments, takeovers, rights issue, company restructures, returns of capital, buy backs, options exercise, share purchase
plans, and call payments.

In the event of a corporate action being announced it is likely you will be required to close out the position prior to the entitlement date, or be
required to deliver to us either a cash payment, or shares.

JohnnyTheHorse
31-03-2022, 05:23 PM
DO CORPORATE ACTIONS AFFECT THE LOAN OF SECURITIES

Corporate actions are events such as dividend payments, takeovers, rights issue, company restructures, returns of capital, buy backs, options exercise, share purchase
plans, and call payments.

In the event of a corporate action being announced it is likely you will be required to close out the position prior to the entitlement date, or be
required to deliver to us either a cash payment, or shares.

Which would typically be extra collateral as if you were short on a sell price of the rights issue. But again will come down to individual agreements.

Beagle
31-03-2022, 05:58 PM
GR / JA likely to promote co-governance to safeguard the tax payers share in AIR :eek2:

Run for the hills lol
Surprised how this held up today. Obviously a lot of people don't realise the seriousness of the situation AIR's balance sheet is in or the challenges they face in the years ahead.

Arbroath
31-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Run for the hills lol
Surprised how this held up today. Obviously a lot of people don't realise the seriousness of the situation AIR's balance sheet is in or the challenges they face in the years ahead.

Just saw a retail investor on TV3 say he’ll get as many as he can because the Govt won’t let it fail.

God help us all…

dobby41
31-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Just saw a retail investor on TV3 say he’ll get as many as he can because the Govt won’t let it fail.

God help us all…

A lack of understanding for sure.
While the Govt won't let it fail it doesn't mean that the investor will get anything if they have to take over - cents in the dollar.

Balance
31-03-2022, 06:37 PM

God help us all…

Don’t be so harsh - I know of many who bought Air NZ shares when it nearly went broke (Ansett debacle) but was rescued by the government. They made money.

JohnnyTheHorse
31-03-2022, 06:45 PM
If I am short on CFDs, how will that play out from Monday?

Typically you will have a new position opened short at the issue price. So in this case, if you are short 10,000 shares at $1.40, a new short position of 20,000 shares will be opened at an effective sale price of 53 cents. Say trading opened at 80c, you'd be in $6,000 profit on your original position and $5,400 loss on your new 'rights' position.

You must ensure you have sufficient margin in your account to accommodate these new positions. Additionally, it is also sensible to have significantly extra margin in case they change margin requirements due to heightened volatility.

ados_nz
31-03-2022, 07:16 PM
And this is effective from ex rights date? 7pm 5th April?

mikelee
31-03-2022, 07:45 PM
$2.2b will probably last just over a year, with salary the 2nd highest bill, costing the airline more than a billion each year. So unless borders open soon, hopefully by Nov/Dec, and fuel price stabilise it'll continue to be a turbulent ride for the foreseeable future. Direct flight to NYC from Sept is way too soon I reckon. No point in doing that unless you can fill the plane and with testing cost still sky high I doubt that budget tourist will be back in force until next year when most countries finally rid of testing and vaccine requirements.

Beagle
31-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Agree that the new route to New York is mainly about window dressing the revive and thrive story.
https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976520103/nz-shares-steady-despite-air-nz-s-descent.html?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GoodReturns+Market+Report+for+31+Mar+ 2022
Jarden and Craigs have updated their target price 1 year hence and see it as 60 and 64 cents respectively, average target price 1 year from now is 62 cps.
Required rate of return in this, which is obviously a very high risk industry, must be at least 10% per annum so that suggests a fair value of about 62 x 0.9 = 56 cps next month. That values the rights @ 3 cps.

I see it as less than that as noted earlier today.

Just for fun...One thing is for sure AIR's aircraft will not be climbing out anything like these ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC89uDi8mEg
Fun fact as to why airshow demonstrations with the F22 fighter jet are so short.
According to one video I watched the commentator said they burn US 300 gallons (about 1125 liters) a minute, nearly 20 liters a second on full afterburner and they only hold 7500 liters so you get about 5 minutes on full afterburner and its time to land. Obviously in combat anywhere not close to a tanker aircraft for inflight refueling one uses afterburner very sparingly lol.

Dassets
31-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Correct. An adjustment is also made to the entry price to account for the theoretical rights price.

nztx
31-03-2022, 11:46 PM
Is Greg getting a large success bonus for building the first Temporary Bridge into the fresh air or does that
come later when Refresh Pocket Raid #2 or #3 becomes necessary to hoodwink the gullable retail holders
when the Story needs to be rewritten for further chapters of 'We see distant lights on horizon' ? ;)

Perhaps in later revisions will come revelations that the big birds fly upside down all the way
to NY to save Avgas and to not blind the eager boys and girls gazing out from a Beehive, as they fly past :)

ados_nz
01-04-2022, 07:21 AM
Which would typically be extra collateral as if you were short on a sell price of the rights issue. But again will come down to individual agreements.

Does anyone have experience with how CMC markets treat this? Their website says

Rights issues
With a rights issue, a company will offer its shareholders a chance to buy newly issued shares, usually at a discounted price, before they are offered to the public.

In these circumstances, CMC Markets' clients might get to choose between three courses of action relating to share spread bets. They may be able to:

1. Sell their rights
2. Take up their rights and trade the cheaper stock
3. Do nothing and let their rights expire

Its not clear how this applied to short positions so was hoping someone has been through this before?

Also, if any adjustment is made would it be expected to occurred on the 5th April at 7pm? (I.e. open the next day at the adjusted price)

shareman
01-04-2022, 08:18 AM
who the hell would want to ever be in the airline industry, its so full of risk

shareman
01-04-2022, 08:18 AM
Totally, run for the hills

Waltzing
01-04-2022, 10:06 AM
another day of million on order in the depth down to 1.20....

this could go on and on... sheep over a cliff...

investors who short can comment.

nztx
01-04-2022, 10:09 AM
who the hell would want to ever be in the airline industry, its so full of risk

more so when the blundering arty Politicians on the hill are having a big meddle in things :)

Maxtrade
01-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Agree that the new route to New York is mainly about window dressing the revive and thrive story.
https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976520103/nz-shares-steady-despite-air-nz-s-descent.html?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GoodReturns+Market+Report+for+31+Mar+ 2022
Jarden and Craigs have updated their target price 1 year hence and see it as 60 and 64 cents respectively, average target price 1 year from now is 62 cps.
Required rate of return in this, which is obviously a very high risk industry, must be at least 10% per annum so that suggests a fair value of about 62 x 0.9 = 56 cps next month. That values the rights @ 3 cps.

I see it as less than that as noted earlier today.

Just for fun...One thing is for sure AIR's aircraft will not be climbing out anything like these ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC89uDi8mEg
Fun fact as to why airshow demonstrations with the F22 fighter jet are so short.
According to one video I watched the commentator said they burn US 300 gallons (about 1125 liters) a minute, nearly 20 liters a second on full afterburner and they only hold 7500 liters so you get about 5 minutes on full afterburner and its time to land. Obviously in combat anywhere not close to a tanker aircraft for inflight refueling one uses afterburner very sparingly lol.

The logic behind those still buying at todays SP is irrational. Buying in anything over 0.90c with the acquisition of a further two shares at $.53 would bring average share cost price down to around 0.65c. Which would at best break even on a stagnant turbulent stock. With no substantial dividends. Therefore buying in at todays SP in the 1.2's makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. As cost average price would be substantially higher than where SP will likely fall back to 0.5-0.6. Are current buyers not realising this. Or just hoping SP won't drop to near Cap Raise offer of 0.53??! Again it's another writing on the wall that blind hope seems to be missing? SP next week will be drastically different to where it is today.

ordop
01-04-2022, 10:13 AM
Another thing I find frustrating is the media saying 'this is a 2 for 1 deal at 53cps'. Really that means it could also be viewed as a 1 for 1 deal at $1.06 when the current sp is ~$1.30. Doesn't sound remotely as attractive when you say it like that.

Beagle
01-04-2022, 10:27 AM
The logic behind those still buying at todays SP is irrational. Buying in anything over 0.90c with the acquisition of a further two shares at $.53 would bring average share cost price down to around 0.65c. Which would at best break even on a stagnant turbulent stock. With no substantial dividends. Therefore buying in at todays SP in the 1.2's makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. As cost average price would be substantially higher than where SP will likely fall back to 0.5-0.6. Are current buyers not realising this. Or just hoping SP won't drop to near Cap Raise offer of 0.53??! Again it's another writing on the wall that blind hope seems to be missing? SP next week will be drastically different to where it is today.

I don't think a lot of the newbie investors have seen a rights issue like this before. Old hands know the share price gravitates down towards the rights issue price the closer you get to the end of the rights trading period. Its going to be an interesting month for the AIR share price...hope investors have their seat belts firmly fastened and tray tables folded away because extreme turbulence is imminent :eek2:

BlackPeter
01-04-2022, 10:29 AM
I don't think a lot of the newbie investors have seen a rights issue like this before. Old hands know the share price gravitates down towards the rights issue price the closer you get to the end of the rights trading period. Its going to be an interesting month for the AIR share price...hope investors have their seat belts firmly fastened and tray tables folded away because extreme turbulence is imminent :eek2:

... and don't forget to mention the paperbags - they really might come handy :) :

ordop
01-04-2022, 10:32 AM
or blowing on the whistle if they find themselves in distress.

Bob50
01-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Have I got the maths right.
Jayden and Craig’s have a target price in one years time of 62 cents. Therefore each 3 shares held has a combined value of $1.86. 2 of those 3 shares need to be purchased at 53 cents each in the rights offer, this values each current share held at 80 cents.
And this is the ‘break even point’ if one wanted to make a gain in the next 12 months that values the base share even lower.
The big assumption I suppose is value in 12 months.

Maxtrade
01-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Effectively what they have done is forced current shareholders to buy more shares to cost average down. Forcing shareholders to buy triple the amount of shares they currently have, ie buy an extra 2 shares for each share they currently own. If the shareholder chooses not to then they will see their share devalue to ~ 0.53- 0.64c range. So for example if someone paid more than $1 for their current AIR shares then rather than seeing those shares devalue down to 0.53 they are offering the shareholders to buy an extra 2 shares at 0.53, in order to cost average their buy in price down. Thats pretty rough for current shareholders. Basically forcing shareholders backs against the wall saying cough up more money or see your investment tank. With the result being loosing less on the SP decline. Own triple the amount of shares but worth 60% less than what they were recently trading at $1.5. Either way loose big if don't buy in 2 for each share owned, or cough up and buy in triple the amount of shares, and sit on a low end range bound SP with massive headwinds, not making a dividend. That's one way to financially extort more money in a Cap Raise out of existing shareholders isn't it! Either way SP will crash to Cap Raise price with all of this. Fact remains AIR has been hit hard by the Pandemic and now rising fuel costs etc. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for flight prices to go up. And the fine line of trying to get more people in the air flying again versus ticket prices being too expensive, along with higher inflation cost of living. Many challenges ahead. But for exhausting shareholders you really need to buy in more at the 2 to 1. But makes no sense to be buying in today into this mess as it looks like many buyers are. Wonder if they have thought it through clearly.

JohnnyTheHorse
01-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Sharesies crowd in for another 400,000 shares this morning. Hard to resist such a discount by the looks of things.

Maxtrade
01-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Sharesies crowd in for another 400,000 shares this morning. Hard to resist such a discount by the looks of things.

Someone needs to help educate them. Seems sharsies isn't being entirely open in its recommendations to its clients. Hopefully some of them might read this thread and get a better grasp and understanding of what all this means and how it will play out.

Whatever they are buying in now they are going to need to buy in another 2 times that amount of shares at "discount price" 0.53. Then end up with all these shares sitting at an average cost less than where SP will settle in at. Guys n girls think about it, does that make any sense? Maybe just sit back and be patient. Let it run its course. We will have plenty of opportunity to buy in at a lower SP after the Cap Raise than what your average buy in price will be if buy in at todays SP, or anything above 0.90 for that matter.

Best of luck to all. Take a parachute with you.

winner69
01-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Effectively what they have done is forced current shareholders to buy more shares to cost average down. Forcing shareholders to buy triple the amount of shares they currently have, ie buy an extra 2 shares for each share they currently own. If the shareholder chooses not to then they will see their share devalue to ~ 0.53- 0.64c range. So for example if someone paid more than $1 for their current AIR shares then rather than seeing those shares devalue down to 0.53 they are offering the shareholders to buy an extra 2 shares at 0.53, in order to cost average their buy in price down. Thats pretty rough for current shareholders. Basically forcing shareholders backs against the wall saying cough up more money or see your investment tank. With the result being loosing less on the SP decline. Own triple the amount of shares but worth 60% less than what they were recently trading at $1.5. Either way loose big if don't buy in 2 for each share owned, or cough up and buy in triple the amount of shares, and sit on a low end range bound SP with massive headwinds, not making a dividend. That's one way to financially extort more money in a Cap Raise out of existing shareholders isn't it! Either way SP will crash to Cap Raise price with all of this. Fact remains AIR has been hit hard by the Pandemic and now rising fuel costs etc. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for flight prices to go up. And the fine line of trying to get more people in the air flying again versus ticket prices being too expensive, along with higher inflation cost of living. Many challenges ahead. But for exhausting shareholders you really need to buy in more at the 2 to 1. But makes no sense to be buying in today into this mess as it looks like many buyers are. Wonder if they have thought it through clearly.

Somebody has to bail them out

Still better than the government providing all the new capital and leaving existing shareholders with a pittance worth not very much at all

BlackPeter
01-04-2022, 10:55 AM

Don't blame the Sharesies crowd. They just don't know what they are doing. The real probem is subsequent governments running down our school system and life education.

Hey - I used to learn at school nearly 50 years ago (in a different country) about the basics of the sharemarket as well as about maths and statistics. They considered this just as honing of the life skills. Good schools back in
Germany.

What do we teach the young generation in our schools? Maybe they learn some words in Te Reo (though language education is just another joke in NZ schools), but they certainly don't learn about the stock market. I still remember the guy running teacher education in Christchurch boosting some years ago that maths is not important anymore. He probably was never good in maths, so they made him head of education - makes sense.

Blame politics and the idiots they put in charge of teachers education for this misery.

But I suppose the government does not know either what they are doing ... i.e. can we really blame them?

Anyway - its probably not just AIR which deserves to bite the dust ...

Maxtrade
01-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Let's hope mom n pops who had a few hundred thousand of their investment savings in cant fail AIR can access another few hundred thousand then to not loose out. For those who don't have extra funds laying around to buy in more and cost average down then they will be screwed. Either way you look at it, it's bleak.

causecelebre
01-04-2022, 12:29 PM
A quote from some Sharesies Social Media. Pretty much sums it up "This is our national carrier who has been hit hard. Unless you never plan on flying with them, help ‘em out….if it doesn’t work in your favour, treat it as a donation and concentrate on your other investments making up the shortfall"

Beagle
01-04-2022, 01:11 PM
A quote from some Sharesies Social Media. Pretty much sums it up "This is our national carrier who has been hit hard. Unless you never plan on flying with them, help ‘em out….if it doesn’t work in your favour, treat it as a donation and concentrate on your other investments making up the shortfall"
Oh dear...that's pretty pathetic. Fact is that even when AIR is not paying the Crown dividends or tax they benefit to the tune of hundreds of millions per annum in GST receipts and PAYE from all the staff. This is all about socialising the losses and risks so the Govt can continue to reap the rewards and well as keep critical transport infrastructure going.

The poor devastated kids and their mothers displaced from Ukraine are just a "little" more deserving of philanthropic support I would have thought and donations towards that cause are generally eligible for a donations rebate.

peat
01-04-2022, 01:13 PM
I'm still short CFD's through CMC
I did cover a few more at 1:20 but for the rest I'm not doing anything, afaik nothing needs to be done....
I'm not concerning myself too much with the mechanics of it all - I figure the platform will work through it

Bob50
01-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Sharesies investors own more than 6% of Air NZ. Given the government owns 51%, Sharesies have close to 12.5% of the available market, a significant percentage.

Popeye
01-04-2022, 01:42 PM
I do not understand the attraction of the upside scenario (Air NZ make good money again in future). This scenario, which is by no means certain, and by all means years away, is not attractive at current SP levels. The optimistic scenario seems to be they get most (90%?) of the way back to where they were, and maybe start paying dividends in four years all going well.

Using Air's last fair sailing financial year of 2019, they had $2bn in equity and EPS of $0.24. Even optimistically assuming Air gets back to those earnings without any more capital dilutions, that would only achieve a 10% RoI for anyone taking up their rights (assuming recent SP $1.37 plus $1.06 rights so $2.43 all in to maintain shareholding).

This is a mystifying stock.

A bit simplistic, but the risk reward seems extremely unbalanced to the risk side, if you were to require the potential of at least a 20% return, you would be reluctant to pay much more than $0.10-$0.15 for pre-rights shares...

Lease
01-04-2022, 02:33 PM
For those said enough bad words on Air, have you ever noted its latest half year result made positive operating cash flow? Even the border is fully closed and a few months of that period was lockdown domestically.

Waltzing
01-04-2022, 02:40 PM
yes half year P&L is here...

Brackets are debts in this P&L, Credits in the PL are ABS(GeneralLedger.Sales)

Air New Zealand 2022 Interim Results - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/387838)

shareman
01-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Oh dear...that's pretty pathetic. Fact is that even when AIR is not paying the Crown dividends or tax they benefit to the tune of hundreds of millions per annum in GST receipts and PAYE from all the staff. This is all about socialising the losses and risks so the Govt can continue to reap the rewards and well as keep critical transport infrastructure going.

The poor devastated kids and their mothers displaced from Ukraine are just a "little" more deserving of philanthropic support I would have thought and donations towards that cause are generally eligible for a donations rebate.

Hilarious, Hilarious, I personally dont like Sharesies for many reason but good luck to them

Lease
01-04-2022, 02:48 PM
yes half year P&L is here...

Brackets are debts in this P&L, Credits in the PL are ABS(GeneralLedger.Sales)

Air New Zealand 2022 Interim Results - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/387838)

Loss was almost all due to depreciation. Nothing to do with cashflow. After this time capital raising, AIR's debts will almost disappear.

winner69
01-04-2022, 02:49 PM
For those said enough bad words on Air, have you ever noted its late

st half year result made positive operating cash flow? Even the border is fully closed and a few months of that period was lockdown domestically.

If you moved $200m of lease payments up from finance to operating huge cash outflow

Blimey accounting standards

Lease
01-04-2022, 02:52 PM
If you moved $200m of lease payments up from finance to operating huge cash outflow

Blimey accounting standards

Same as at 31/12/2020, cashflow has been improved substantially over the period.

unhuman
01-04-2022, 03:19 PM
Loss was almost all due to depreciation. Nothing to do with cashflow. After this time capital raising, AIR's debts will almost disappear.

Depreciation is very real in the airline business.

Waltzing
01-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Not solvent without the cap raise.

nztx
01-04-2022, 03:47 PM
"Loss was almost all due to depreciation"

yes that is correct. Still not solvent without the cap raise.

Anyone get a handle on how many big birds AIR actually owned, how many were leased
and how many were parked up outside Ayers Rock or Nevada fully impaired (or
should that be financially impaled) ? ;)

New Accounting Standards very conveniently gloss over & fog out many of these sort
of facts now :)

nztx
01-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Depreciation is very real in the airline business.

so is impairment of wallets and purses all the way round :)

Arbroath
01-04-2022, 03:51 PM

Ignorance is bliss

How do you think the next 12-18 months will look with jet fuel well above 100 USD and many of the seats being occupied by passengers that are using credits = no cash coming in for many of the seats but jet fuel being burned.

On my watch list but won’t consider until they are much lower which they will be as reality sets in.

Waltzing
01-04-2022, 04:06 PM
The balance sheet looks terrible.

850man
01-04-2022, 04:21 PM
SP down 11c since the cap raise news yesterday. Plenty of volume being traded at that level, not just the Sharsies folk. Cannot understand why this is an appealing investment at this price especially with the future outlook still bleak

winner69
01-04-2022, 04:30 PM
I still count myself lucky that 2 years ago tomorrow AIR fronted up with CASH (no argument) in 6 days for 4 premium economy return flights to London that were in throes of being cancelled.

No credits for me

BlackPeter
01-04-2022, 04:32 PM
I still count myself lucky that 2 years ago tomorrow AIR fronted up with CASH (no argument) in 6 days for 4 premium economy return flights to London that were in throes of being cancelled.

No credits for me

Well, "nomen est omen" as the Romans would have said ... :p;

Sideshow Bob
01-04-2022, 04:41 PM
I liked how the analyst the other day on One News said that without the Govt backing, Air NZ would be "technically insolvent".....yet people still pile in.

Lease
01-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Ignorance is bliss

How do you think the next 12-18 months will look with jet fuel well above 100 USD and many of the seats being occupied by passengers that are using credits = no cash coming in for many of the seats but jet fuel being burned.

On my watch list but won’t consider until they are much lower which they will be as reality sets in.

Go to have a look Air's Fuel Hedging Update. Will make you well informed investor.

Waltzing
01-04-2022, 06:24 PM
"Cannot understand why this is an appealing investment at this price especially with the future outlook still bleak"

must believe that its a BARGAIN!

Arbroath
01-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Go to have a look Air's Fuel Hedging Update. Will make you well informed investor.

I’m quite aware of their fuel hedging situation. Hedging only delays the inevitable unless they get very lucky very soon.

Snow Leopard
02-04-2022, 08:37 AM
I ran a quick & dirty value analysis on AIR based on the information available and applied a reasonable discount for safety given the circumstances and came up with a value for buying AIR shares of....

[ drumroll ]

....$0.538.

Also much as paying a dividend is seen as an important thing for many Kiwi companies I think 2026 is too early.

Disclaimer:
Done purely as a theoretical exercise, you will not find me on their share register in the foreseeable future.

Bob50
02-04-2022, 09:17 AM
It has not just been the sharsies buying up these recently.
Direct broking clients had it as the 2nd most popular share for their clients to buy up to the week ending 18/3/22 and it’s popularity increased to 1st for the week ending 25/3/22.

Quite a lurch in the opposite direction. For the week ending 1-4 AIR became Direct Broking most popular share to sell.

winner69
02-04-2022, 09:25 AM
Been lot of activity on ASX

ASX accounts for 44% of total shares traded last 2 days (on NZX and ASX)

Those Aussies are pretty clever

Beagle
02-04-2022, 10:26 AM
I ran a quick & dirty value analysis on AIR based on the information available and applied a reasonable discount for safety given the circumstances and came up with a value for buying AIR shares of....

[ drumroll ]

....$0.538.

Also much as paying a dividend is seen as an important thing for many Kiwi companies I think 2026 is too early.

Disclaimer:
Done purely as a theoretical exercise, you will not find me on their share register in the foreseeable future.

Well known the endangered cat is adverse to AIR so a theoretical valuation offers no real insight into the furry one's thinking.
What price that fully accounts for all known risks and all unknown risks might tempt the cat out of its lair might be of more interest.
For what its worth I might come out of my kennel and put a paw up for a few in due course if it gets down to about 25 cents but no worries if it doesn't as I am content to watch this slow motion train wreck from the sidelines and have almost infinite patience when it comes to possibly buying back in at some future opportune point.

In market moves overseas today I see the Dow Jones transport index closed down ~ 5%. AIR's share price on Monday might surprise a few punters and the trend in April might be quite interesting.

BlackPeter
02-04-2022, 10:29 AM

[ drumroll ]

....$0.538.

Disclaimer:

Interesting - I would have thought they are less worth (maybe half), but maybe I just require (and therefore need to price in) a longer barge pole to touch these shares (and super long barge poles are expensive :) ;

I guess it all depends on ones working assumptions re the return of international travel and the development of fuel prices as well as consumer acceptance of higher ticket prices. So many questions, so little do we know.

Anyway - if you are right, rights should trade next week at 0.8 cents each. I reccon they will start higher, but while we know that the market is always right, we know as well that the market has a habit of frequently changing its mind.

Beagle
02-04-2022, 10:51 AM
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/fran-osullivan-air-new-zealand-chair-we-have-righted-the-ship/PUZYPTZ4GN3OZPTIJWAGCMQHJY/ Paywalled.

The charm offensive continues.

My thoughts, how do you make a small fortune in Aviation ? Start with a big one :)

Balance
02-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Been lot of activity on ASX

ASX accounts for 44% of total shares traded last 2 days (on NZX and ASX)

Those Aussies are pretty clever

Would not read too much into it myself.

NZX is dead without the Aussie instos.

Just have to watch the moribund turnover on all stocks on NZX before ASX opens - that’s how important ASX is now to the NZX. The real market emerges when the Aussie instos come out to play.

Matter of time before ASX takes over NZX?

iceman
02-04-2022, 11:19 AM
A good AIR article from David Hargreaves

https://www.interest.co.nz/business/115137/david-hargreaves-wishes-air-new-zealand-well-thinks-their-announced-capital-raising

Dassets
02-04-2022, 11:30 AM
You are higher than me. Looking at the NTA, current and forward losses yet to be built in, normalization of the pax credit approach(and the cashflow hole which impacts dividend recommencement) I would assign nil value to the existing business, no goodwill at all.

When you then look at the Schedule of disclaimers(the only thing missing a disclaimer is the disclaimer and that is arguable) equity holders are taking more risk than the Wright Bros. I come up with 35 cents per share or 105 for three. Yes slightly less than the cash issue but you have to take off investment banking, underwriting etc. I would have thought fees will be $50m.

Here's an idea. Pay the pilots 50% in shares for the next 5 years because they certainly won't buy a share. Other non net income generating higher risk companies do exactly this.

Oh sorry I forgot the contract. Which leads me back to it should have gone into receivership, ditch the leases , employments contracts. Reset for the new business.

As for the three flights a week to New York you can only wonder. Did they update their research to post covid and carbon. Doubt it. Maybe it is to have a good link for the PM To transition to the UN. It seems like the aviation version of Te Huia. Looks good to a 5th(year 11????) form economics class but not many others.

Beagle
02-04-2022, 12:22 PM
I like your cynical approach Dassets but I cannot bring myself to pay 35 cents per share, post capital raise.
I think they will burn through that capital faster than an F22 fighter jet on full afterburner, primarily because they did not do the full reset of company expenses this golden opportunity afforded them.

To be clear, this was AIR's once in a generation crisis opportunity to do a full reset but they still have countless numbers of staff earning $300,000 plus with the same level of entitlement they had previously.

It still looks like one of N.Z. most expensive social welfare programs. Only when they get bums on seats in a big way is this potentially investable again and in the meantime anyone paying more than half the capital raise price, (approx 26 cents) is in my opinion putting their hand up to be a person happy to accept they're part of the socialization process of the losses AIR will make in the next few years.

Wait for the crying and screaming to come from the masses when airfares go up to level's where this actually could make money. Anyone expecting cheap domestic flights under $100 each way to anywhere should probably adjust their thinking.

SPC
02-04-2022, 12:37 PM
This all part of Labour's charade to have us believe the NZ economy is sound and Robertson's 'got this'. This is 'Te Huia' on steroids (a double dose now with half price public transport fares). Gotta get that billions in Covid loans 'out the door' as Nash would say..

warthog
02-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Such businesses need the Sword of Damocles rather than the certainty of a bailout. They go into receivership, and are swiftly purchased by the market at a realistic valuation given required changes to result in a viable business. Valued, productive staff are retained, and dead wood is culled. Instead, AirNZ is now a zombie.

I like your cynical approach Dassets but I cannot bring myself to pay 35 cents per share, post capital raise.
I think they will burn through that capital faster than an F22 fighter jet on full afterburner, primarily because they did not do the full reset of company expenses this golden opportunity afforded them.

To be clear, this was AIR's once in a generation crisis opportunity to do a full reset but they still have countless numbers of staff earning $300,000 plus with the same level of entitlement they had previously.

It still looks like one of N.Z. most expensive social welfare programs. Only when they get bums on seats in a big way is this potentially investable again and in the meantime anyone paying more than half the capital raise price, (approx 26 cents) is in my opinion putting their hand up to be a person happy to accept they're part of the socialization process of the losses AIR will make in the next few years.

Wait for the crying and screaming to come from the masses when airfares go up to level's where this actually could make money. Anyone expecting cheap domestic flights under $100 each way to anywhere should probably adjust their thinking.

Dassets
02-04-2022, 07:37 PM
You know it is all a bit of a charade. AIR came out yesterday with a one day only sale across the network ie the day after the rights announcement. I brought a biz fare akl to lax for 6T which the day before was 10t and the day after 8.5T. Going to a windfarm conference which will be interesting. But the point is AIR today come out with oh demand is so good and recovering we are getting swamped. Haha if you sell biz tickets for 6t that tends to happen. Plus you get 10% back in airpoints and a stack of status points. When was that airfare last 6t (ignoring the last 2 covid years)?

Sideshow Bob
02-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Even got the agents pumping them......

Flights sell out, agents say demand 'back with a vengeance' | Otago Daily Times Online News (odt.co.nz) (https://www.odt.co.nz/business/flights-sell-out-agents-say-demand-back-vengeance)

Nurg
03-04-2022, 04:49 PM
Stuff says Jarden reduced its target price to 65c. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/128222113/air-new-zealands-share-price-takes-a-dive-after-trading-halt-lifted
Good Returns says Jarden and Craigs have given a new target price of 60 cents and 64 cents, respectively. https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976520103/nz-shares-steady-despite-air-nz-s-descent.html
Anyone know which is Jarden's actual target? And, can one subscribe to these broker advices? If so, how?

Dassets
03-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Re access to broker research. ANS In the normal way , that is become a client, pay bro or mgmt fees so people can get paid for spending time and writing the research. Sorry to be so glib.

Muse
03-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Stuff says Jarden reduced its target price to 65c. https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/128222113/air-new-zealands-share-price-takes-a-dive-after-trading-halt-lifted
Good Returns says Jarden and Craigs have given a new target price of 60 cents and 64 cents, respectively. https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976520103/nz-shares-steady-despite-air-nz-s-descent.html
Anyone know which is Jarden's actual target? And, can one subscribe to these broker advices? If so, how?

Jarden have a 12 month target price of 65c - just checked the report.

winner69
04-04-2022, 08:14 AM
Jenny Ruth says retail investors getting screwed

Dame Therese disagrees

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/opinion/air-nzs-retail-shareholders-are-getting-screwed

Snow Leopard
04-04-2022, 08:15 AM
AIRRG (https://www.nzx.com/instruments/AIRRG)

G, the seventh letter of the alphabet and presumably the seventh outing of the AIR begging bowl.

Assigned a nominal market value of 10.3c a piece.
Meanwhile AIR (https://www.nzx.com/instruments/AIR) recast to $1.163.

Something has got to give ;)

Recaster
04-04-2022, 08:29 AM
Re access to broker research. ANS In the normal way , that is become a client, pay bro or mgmt fees so people can get paid for spending time and writing the research. Sorry to be so glib.

I have come to the conclusion over many years that sell-side analyses are largely piffle.

Their job is to support in-house brokers flogging shares and getting investment banking work.

Thus, the scant number of sell recommendations because they cause offence to potential banking clients.

The sell-side sell recommendations I've seen are where a company is totally ruined or otherwise unlikely to provide banking work.

Buy-side analyses are much more objective but harder to find if it's even possible. Buy-side is made up largely of fund managers.

Poolboy
04-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Being an investor- NOT a day trader, it's happy days for me.

I'll be taking up the 53 cents offer.

It can't get too much worse, unless we have WW3, but even then why would an eight year old boy get called up. So I should be fine in that respect too.

winner69
04-04-2022, 10:08 AM
NZX Product Operations advises that the reference price for AIR and AIRRG is incorrect on NZX.com.

The correct reference prices are below:
• AIR - $0.775
• AIRRG - $0.245

Maxtrade
04-04-2022, 10:19 AM
NZX Product Operations advises that the reference price for AIR and AIRRG is incorrect on NZX.com.

• AIR - $0.775
• AIRRG - $0.245

Looking like she's his buyers have got it wrong again. Lining up to buy in at $.80c. Doesn't qualify as being able to buy extra at 0.53 Cap Raise price. Why buy in at 0.80c when all indicators are flashing red and we know SP is going to drop back to near Cap Raise price. Buying in at 0.80c would be a loss of about 35% from where SP will fall to. Are sharpies advising their clients on this or?

Master98
04-04-2022, 10:24 AM

• AIR - $0.775
• AIRRG - $0.245
hopeless people blame on "NZX system error".

peat
04-04-2022, 10:26 AM
My CFD prices and numbers have all changed!
I don’t get it tbh

BlackPeter
04-04-2022, 10:29 AM
Being an investor- NOT a day trader, it's happy days for me.

I'll be taking up the 53 cents offer.

It can't get too much worse, unless we have WW3, but even then why would an eight year old boy get called up. So I should be fine in that respect too.

Hmm - with all due respect ... I hope you made these comments in jest?

Of course - it may or may not get worse for AIR from here (though I would consider it unwise to discount at this stage the possibility of WW3 ... just look at WW2 - it took the Americans at that stage as well 2 years to join the action), but even if you are right and it does not get worse - how long can a company survive writing annual losses of some $800m a year?

Sure - we always will need air transport, but unfortunately AIR missed its chance to use the last couple of years to slim down and tone its mussles during the crisis. They kept all the belly fat and expensive overhead from the good years and are now - compared to the competition - a quite slow, fat and heavy operator in a slim and agile world.

I would be interested to see and understand your working assumptions re future earnings and future expenses ...

A wise man once said: Income above expenses means happiness, income below expenses means misery.

High fixed cost, reduced revenue and increasing operational costs (fuel prices) are an unhealthy combination in order to achieve economical happiness ...

Poolboy
04-04-2022, 10:47 AM
A share price doesn't always reflect what it's worth in numbers. It tends to reflect what Joe Average thinks it's worth. Or a case of Joe Average wanting a piece of the action. A cannot imagine it getting below 53 cents without a bunch of hopeful punters jumping onboard and keeping it elevated at a certain point.

Rawz
04-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Looking like she's his buyers have got it wrong again. Lining up to buy in at $.80c. Doesn't qualify as being able to buy extra at 0.53 Cap Raise price. Why buy in at 0.80c when all indicators are flashing red and we know SP is going to drop back to near Cap Raise price. Buying in at 0.80c would be a loss of about 35% from where SP will fall to. Are sharpies advising their clients on this or?

Shareies don't give advice. They just execute trades for you.

This AIR debacle is going to scare off a whole new generation of investors.

JohnnyTheHorse
04-04-2022, 11:00 AM
In the meantime though, this initial price rise will be putting some pressure on leveraged short positions.

BlackPeter
04-04-2022, 11:01 AM
A share price doesn't always reflect what it's worth in numbers. It tends to reflect what Joe Average thinks it's worth. Or a case of Joe Average wanting a piece of the action. A cannot imagine it getting below 53 cents without a bunch of hopeful punters jumping onboard and keeping it elevated at a certain point.

Absolutely - hype is a significant parameter determining the share price. Problem is just - it comes and goes, it is fickle and unpredictable.

Looking at the basics ... how much is a company worth to you which lost in 2020 40 cents per share, lost in 2021 26 cents per share and is scheduled to lose in 2022 34 cents per share (pre CR numbers ... i.e. loss will - given the trebling of the shares - drop to something like 11 cents per share - hey, this is progress :) ) for which nobody can predict the future?

Hint ... huge black clouds are gathering at the horizon and coming closer ...

Arbroath
04-04-2022, 11:04 AM
In the meantime though, this initial price rise will be putting some pressure on leveraged short positions.

This thing is becoming New Zealand's Gamestop...

Lease
04-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Looks investors are not so pessimistic!

Waltzing
04-04-2022, 11:12 AM
"They just execute trades for you."

since the investor trader doesnt own the shares... they are executing a proxy and really they are playing with your money ..

"This thing is becoming New Zealand's Gamestop..."

well there is an air plane involved that does try to make some money....

real planes that fly...

sorry when does it pay a DIV again and how much?

turnip
04-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Shareies don't give advice. They just execute trades for you.

This AIR debacle is going to scare off a whole new generation of investors.

The last figure I heard was that Sharesies members had iabout $60 million invested in AIR out of a total of over $2 billion, so about 3% of total investments.

I don't know what the distrubution is like, there are surely some with a lot more than 3% and others with zero, but I don't think 3% is such a big deal even if AIR turned out to be a total loss.

(I am a Sharesies member, don't hold AIR, just interested to see how it turns out.)

Maxtrade
04-04-2022, 11:24 AM

* sharsies (auto spell)

LaserEyeKiwi
04-04-2022, 11:38 AM

I don’t really agree with the headline - retail investors aren’t being screwed now, they were just idiots hanging on to or buying into AirNZ for the past year or more when the company itself (along with basically every professional investor/analyst) was saying that there was going to be a very large dilutive capital raise to be done.

If a retail investor chooses to make an investment in an individual company, they better know everything about that company from a financial perspective. Not doing so is just lazy..

Waltzing
04-04-2022, 11:45 AM
"don't hold AIR,"

the SHAZ hold nothing ... its a proxy

turnip
04-04-2022, 11:51 AM
"don't hold AIR,"

the SHAZ hold nothing ... its a proxy

It is easy to transfer shares out of Sharesies onto the regsiter. I have about 90% of my holdings under my own CSN, 10% in Sharesies trust. No AIR in either.

Waltzing
04-04-2022, 11:59 AM
Off market transfers are always easy.

JohnnyTheHorse
04-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Looks like a squeeze to me :eek2:

Arbroath
04-04-2022, 12:03 PM
The AIR price today is pure insanity...At 93c that is effectively $1.73 ($0.93 x 3 = $2.79 - $1.06) so up 36% since Friday....just WOW

AIR's equity worth $3.2b which was basically peak worth when it was making $400-500m a year and paying big dividends...now what you get is a 4-year drought and a still worse balance sheet even after raising capital than they had 3 years ago...

Beagle
04-04-2022, 12:08 PM
95 cents last traded lol

Arbroath
04-04-2022, 12:12 PM
95 cents last traded lol

I think the issue here Beagle is we do not understand the new paradigm that is AIR today!

peat
04-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Looks like a squeeze to me :eek2:
yeh I've had a stop loss hit, I cant ****in believe it !!!

not material to me but just the incredibility of it !

Sideshow Bob
04-04-2022, 12:22 PM
4.91m shares through so far today, 3,714 trades.

Average 1,322 shares per trade.

nztx
04-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Goodness me - what just happened with AIR ? - over the buck at the moment ;)

ordop
04-04-2022, 12:31 PM
I'm surprised that the NZX has not put this security into halt due to a speeding ticket. The market cap has risen from $1.42b on Friday to $2.35b on Monday. Seems like a rapidly growing company. Are they into lithium or invested in the cloud or something?

Beagle
04-04-2022, 12:34 PM
I think the issue here Beagle is we do not understand the new paradigm that is AIR today!

Its not us that don't understand things.

peat
04-04-2022, 12:48 PM
There must be some institutional support perhaps with govt nodding or something because this is insane

Beagle
04-04-2022, 12:52 PM
$1.045 is absolutely nuts.

percy
There must be some institutional support perhaps with govt nodding or something because this is insane

Looks as though the NZX has its own Gameshop.
Screw the shorts.!.
Interesting watching from a safe distance...

snigmac
Ex record date is tomorrow, so the best day to get in would be today and tomorrow? I think there may be a bloodbath on Wednesday.

sb9
04-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Looks as though the NZX has its own Gameshop.
Screw the shorts.!.
Interesting watching from a safe distance...

Haha, agree 100%. Don't play the fire game with big boys and their algos. Just watch the fun from very safe distance.

Baa_Baa
04-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Coincidence that today's gap-down low of $0.80 is exactly the monthly Covid low in 2020?

ados_nz
04-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Nuts! Short position burnt and no shorting allowed on CMC now.... An expensive lesson on taking profits when you have the opportunity.

Maxtrade
04-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Nuts! Short position burnt and no shorting allowed on CMC now.... An expensive lesson on taking profits when you have the opportunity.

Seems to be some screwing the shorts at play today. Plus last minute buy in's to 'qualify' for the cap raise price. Will be momentary rally today from low 0.80. By friday will be well below 0.80 though, that's a given. Reload of shorts Wednesday.

ralph
04-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Just pure patriotism
Needless to say this is not shared over the ditch in the asx

JohnnyTheHorse
04-04-2022, 01:06 PM
What scenes! I closed my small short position before ex-rights with the intention to re-enter exrights, as I anticipated a large Sharesies bid would come in Monday morning giving me a good entry again. After seeing the momentum this morning I ended up long (which I never thought would happen), which I've since closed. I would be shorting at these levels but can't get short supply. Hopefully it becomes available with all the stops being hit.

Lease
04-04-2022, 01:09 PM
What scenes! I closed my small short position before ex-rights with the intention to re-enter exrights, as I anticipated a large Sharesies bid would come in Monday morning giving me a good entry again. After seeing the momentum this morning I ended up long (which I never thought would happen), which I've since closed. I would be shorting at these levels but can't get short supply. Hopefully it becomes available with all the stops being hit.

Never speculation:)

04-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Ex record date is tomorrow, so the best day to get in would be today and tomorrow? I think there may be a bloodbath on Wednesday.

They are ex rights today. Record day is tomorrow.

winner69
04-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Can we say with the AIZ action on the ASX compared to AIR on NZX (assuming no sharesies impact) that the Aussies are a clever bunch

Popeye
04-04-2022, 01:26 PM
The efficient markets theory seems to have been debunked. Maybe we missed the news release of Air NZs pivot to blockchain (Blockchain Air NZ).

Beagle
04-04-2022, 01:45 PM

This is one of the reasons why I don't get into shorting unless I know the person lending me the shares. When you really, really want to short a stock, often you can't.

Anyone who contractually wants to lend me 100,000 AIR shares for 12 months, please let me know immediately !

Dassets
04-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Been able to maintain my short. Couldn't get a clear answer on Friday on the mechanics. Now I know which is what I was worried about. Anyway currently the share price is effectively up 35%. Another part of this joke is that the rights are actually 1 for 2. Yes that is right! The issue is a 2 for 1 then the rights are a 1 right for 2 shares. Nver been done in the world like that. I would say it is someone in AIR that screwed up initially and then covering their mistake. Looking at price providerse veryone thinks the share price is down, normally it is adjusted properly, hence the buying.

To close the FMA should tell NZX to halt trading. This market is neither functioning nor transparent.

CFD position holders actually can see what the position is and no-one lese can because they see the loss or profit in the account. It is right.

winner69
04-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Been able to maintain my short. Couldn't get a clear answer on Friday on the mechanics. Now I know which is what I was worried about. Anyway currently the share price is effectively up 35%. Another part of this joke is that the rights are actually 1 for 2. Yes that is right! The issue is a 2 for 1 then the rights are a 1 right for 2 shares. Nver been done in the world like that. I would say it is someone in AIR that screwed up initially and then covering their mistake. Looking at price providerse veryone thinks the share price is down, normally it is adjusted properly, hence the buying.

To close the FMA should tell NZX to halt trading. This market is neither functioning nor transparent.

CFD position holders actually can see what the position is and no-one lese can because they see the loss or profit in the account. It is right.

Now that will confuse many punters ....should have done 1 for 3 .... ie 1 existing share equals 1 right to buy 3 shares at 35 cents .... would have made it seem even cheaper

ordop
04-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Hey Dassetts I said a while back the FMA should be over this and just n hour back that it should be given a 'speeding ticket' and put into halt. But i'm not clear on what you mean by the issue is a 2 for 1 then the rights are a 1 for 2? Can you clarify to me please?

The NZX made a mistake this morning with reference prices and hence it says the stock is down x% for the day when it's actually the largest daily gain in AIR.NZ history.

winner69
04-04-2022, 02:18 PM
Hey Dassetts I said a while back the FMA should be over this and just n hour back that it should be given a 'speeding ticket' and put into halt. But i'm not clear on what you mean by the issue is a 2 for 1 then the rights are a 1 for 2? Can you clarify to me please?

The NZX made a mistake this morning with reference prices and hence it says the stock is down x% for the day when it's actually the largest daily gain in AIR.NZ history.

The NZX man says -

The reference price for each AIRRG right has been updated to $0.49. The price adjustment has been made to reflect the correct ratio of 1 AIRRG right being exercised to 2 Air New Zealand Shares.

ordop
04-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Has the NZX just had their very own plane crash?!

keerti
04-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Offer Document

•$0.53 per New Share (Offer Price), representing:
−61.5% discount to the last traded price on NZX of $1.375 on 30 March 2022
−34.7% discount to Theoretical Ex-Rights Price (TERP)1of $0.81

My Calculation

Share Price on 30 March
$1.375

Rights Offer 1st share
$0.53

Rights Offer 2nd share
$0.53

Total
$2.44

Ex-Right theoretical Price
$0.81

That means 2 shares for 1 share held, what I am missing here.

winner69
04-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Offer Document
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA44AAABPCAYAAAC kq5sYAAAgAElEQVR4nOzdd1QVR//48TdFQYo0AQUUUSxYURPLN0EQG8aGXVDRSIkRjdgldiIaJXZUN BJ7MIolikrsxkQlosGCWLAgXToIqAj39wdhHy73gpiYmOf5zes czvFumZ2Znb3u587srIpMJpNRQWjcQw48fVRxsSBUW4hdz/edBUEQBEEQBEEQ3hHV950BQRAEQRAEQRAE4d9NBI6CIAiCIAiC IAhClVSUDVW9nZ1JK33D95Ef4X/Aq1evyMzIeN/ZEARBEARBEAThHVFXtvBuThb t67903kR/oeIZxwFQRAEQRAE4X HGKoqCIIgCIIgCIIgVEkEjoIgCIIgCIIgCEKVROAoCIIgCIIgC IIgVEkEjoIgCIIgCIIgCEKVROAoCIIgCIIgCIIgVEkEjoIgCII gCIIgCEKVROAoCIIgCIIgCIIgVEkEjsL/jLt371JUVPS syEIgiAIgiAI/3NE4Cj81yssLGTBggX07duXoUOHcuXKFWldVlYWU6dOpVu3bow aNYo7d 4oTSM1NRVbW1u5v7y8PABOnTrF4MGDcXR0ZPny5bx69eofKReA ra0tx48fl1sWGRnJiBEj3vmxCgoK8PLyonbt2qioqNC4cWO2bN kirQ8KCiIgIOCdH7cqERERLFq0CIBXr14xb948LCwsUFFRQV9f n08//ZS0tDRp 6ioKAYNGoS9vT2LFi1S PxXeHh4SG3D3t6e3r17s379emQymdLtIyMjsbW1/Ut15ufnR0RExJ/e/7/Jpk2byM/PB0rr ty5c 85R4IgCIIglCcCR G/3oIFCzhy5Aht2rShcePG9OjRg8zMTKD0BjQ6OpqJEydiYGBAr1 69lPZKXr58GYA1a9ZIf7Vq1SI6Opr /fvz4Ycf4uXlRUhICH5 fv9Y2W7cuMFnn31Gbm6utOz58 fcu3fvnR9rwYIFPHnyhN9 42MjAw2bdrE3LlzOXXqFAApKSkkJia 8 NWpqSkBG9vb0aPHg2Al5cX/v7 6OjoMHnyZDp27Mj27dvp1q0bBQUFAPj6 nL48GEsLS0xMTFR PxXxMbGcuPGDWrVqkVOTg4///wzX3zxBRs3blS6vbq6Ovr6 tSqVetPH9PFxQVvb29KSkr dBr/LSZOnChdm5MmTaJ169bvOUeCIAiCIJQnAkfhv97Vq1eZO3cubd u2ZcGCBaxevZqioiJyc3M5evQoP/zwA8OGDSMwMBBTU1NOnz6tkMbly5dxcnLC3t4eBwcHHBwcUFdX Jykpifnz5 Pr68vIkSOZNWsWv/76q9J8 Pj4cPDgQXr16sWwYcP4/fffpXUnT55kwIABODo6snbtWqmXKjAwkM2bN9OtW7dKA5APP/yQmTNnVlp ZWkvW7aMBw8eAPDw4UOmTZtGcXExACdOnOCHH35QSCcyMpKxY8 fSvHlzDA0N6dWrF1u3bqVmzZrSNjk5OUyePBl7e3smTZpEdnY2 AMnJyXzxxRfY29vj5OTEjh07gNJg69tvv2XEiBEMGjSIxMRE7t /j5ubG/b29kybNo2cnByl5QoLC8PS0hJra2uio6PZsWMH7dq14/r166xbt46TJ08yefJkaV14eDi3bt0CQFtbm LiYrnPdnZ2yGQy1q1bh6OjI/379 fEiRNy52/Pnj2MHz e/v378/TpU6X5OnHiBFFRUfzyyy8A/Pjjj0r3z83NxdbWFnNzcwBkMhmBgYH07NmT3r17s27dOumc5OT kMH36dOzt7Rk1apT0w0CTJk2oX78 YWFhlZ7/MhXbUtnxevToQb9 /RTKqqytvs35SktL4/PPP8fe3h4vLy9SU1Ol9Ctr7z4 Ppw4cYJ /frRq1cvQkNDpbxDaeBfWFjIL7/8QnJyMrGxsQQEBLB582YcHR0ZMmQIUVFR0nGOHDlCnz59GDx4M EeOHJF6d8PDwzl06NAb60wQBEEQhOoTgaPw3smAOZGPcTp5i98 znr/1/u3bt2fDhg3cv3 fkpISPD09MTU15c6dO5ibm2NgYCBta2trKxfQlbl8 TLh4eFoaWlhYGDA vXrAejZsydz584lLS2NHTt2sGzZMtzc3JTmY 3atcyZM4dRo0bRoEEDunfvTnp6Or/ isjR46kW7dujB8/nm3btrFs2TIAQkNDWbt2LV5eXpiamipNd9WqVYSFhSkduldZ2o 8ePeL7778H4OjRo6xevVoq94oVK5T2YHXt2pWpU6eydOlSrl /TklJCQMHDsTe3l7aZteuXejp6eHt7c0vv/zCvHnzABg6dChxcXFMmTKFbt264eHhQUxMDAkJCXh5edG0aVM6 deqEmpoa9vb21KlTB29vb Lj4xk2bJjScm/bto0hQ4YAcPbsWQDGjh2LlpaWtI2npydQGqikpKTw/Hlp 7l16xY5OTkKn7/ mumTJmClpYWSUlJ9O3bl59//lk6f PGjWPbtm0cO3YMHR0dpfkqU7EOK 6fnp7O2rVruXDhAgDLli1j8uTJALx8 ZIpU6awZs0aAIYPH87atWtp3LgxZ8 exc7OTuo1HzRoENu2basyL6DYlpYvX05gYCBubm44OTkxbtw4L l68KOVVWVt9m/M1ZcoUMjIy8PHx4eHDh0ydOhWovE2WHXfx4sW4uLhgb2 Pi4sLcXFxUl3r6emhoqJCaGgoDx8 JCEhgblz53L27FkmTpyIhoaGdPyLFy8yZswY vXrh729PW5ubuzZswcATU3Nv9TTKwiCIAiCIvX3nQFBiEjLZfm teKA0iPyp19sNUVu6dCl fn4EBwfTtGlTvvjiC bPn8 LFy/Q09OT21ZXV5eXL18qpJGQkMC4ceOYNGkSMTExDBw4kHbt2vHxx x8DcO3aNfbt20dubq70HJYyQUFBODo6AqXByuHDhzl37hwzZsz g008/BcDKyorhw4fz5ZdfAjBt2jRcXFwqTVNfX58NGzbg5eXFjRs35N Zt3LhRadpbtmxh8eLFLFy4kPPnz9OsWTPOnz9P48aNuXr1KocP H1Y4zvz589HU1GTbtm3MnTsXQ0ND3N3dWbJkidTrOHjwYJYsWS LtUxZgjxkzhuHDh2NoaEhiYiJbtmwhISGBGjVqYG5uzldffQXA t99 S7t27ViwYAEAjo6O2NjY8ODBA5o0aSKXn4iICFasWAFARkYGAP Xr15fbpqw3LzMzk3HjxrF9 3YuXLhAWFgY vr6nD59Wu7ziBEjMDExYefOnTx58oQOHTqwdetWunbtCkBxcTG//vorzZo1w9DQUOn5sLOzQ0VFhfv37wPIPW9afv y3s4ygYGBGBkZceLECfLz8wkKCsLW1pYHDx5w8uRJnJ2dWbVqF ba2tkyZMoXDhw8zfvx4unTpwpw5c5TmpaLybcnc3JyQkBDatGk DIB3Tzs4OUN5Wra2tq32 srOz0dXVxdramr1790rXVWVtsqy9b926lVatWgGwfft2Hj16xL hx4/j000 ZM2cOmpqacmXS19cnJCQEVVVVunTpgoWFBQDBwcHMnj0bb29vA PLy8qQeTAcHh2rVlyAIgiAI1ScCR G9a6ijiX5NdbJfvaa9UdW9PMpoamqydOlSatasiYODA56enrRo 0QJTU1MKCwvlti0oKKBOnToKaTx69Ej690cffcTgwYM5e/asFDg6OTnh5OREQkICLVq0wMnJCWtra4V0ym7SAZo3b058fDyJ iYl8//33zJ07V2n leWnImdnZ77//nvmz59P//79peWVpd2jRw9cXFxITk7m119/5euvv bQoUOYmZlhZ2enEFAD1KhRgy //JIvv/ySR48ecfz4cZYuXYqGhoYUSJiZmUnbm5iYSBMIGRkZ4ezszM2b N1FVVaWwsJD8/Hz09fXlypeYmMiJEyfkeoGhNHCvGDgmJydjbGwMgIaGBoBC0F7 2ubq9S0lJSVJ y8TFxUn/bty4Mf/3f/9XZRp6enqoq6vzySef0K9fP8aPH1 t/ZOTk2nbti3q6uro6ekxe/ZsAM6fPw/A4cOH5QL6snwZGxuTnJxcrfKVr ukpCS53mJACpBBeVu1trau9vny8/PD09OTNm3a0Lx5c/z9/bGwsHhjey8L/KC0PVU2VLn8NqqqqtK/yzx58oQBAwZIn21sbKpMRxAEQRCEv0YMVRXeu7q1anJn0Adc6d eOpR2s3np/V1dXKSCwtbWld /e3L59m8aNG5OUlMTr16 lbePi4mjUqJHc/o8ePZLrRYPSoYS1a9fm PHj Pv7S8stLCwwMzOrdJKYrKws6d/JycnUqVMHbW1tgoKCkMlkyGQyCgoKiImJeetybtiwgV27dvHbb 79JyypLW0NDg169erF69WrMzc0ZMGAAv/76K2FhYQwaNEhp h9 KEUoDRq1IhJkyaxYsUKaXhjZe7fv8/48eOZOHEi169fJzMzkwYNGijdVltbm5EjR0r5lclk3Lx5U oFK69mzZrSDLYffvghgMKzmfv27QOgU6dOVeaxjIGBAQ0bNpSO XVJSIg0lLcvfm4SFhXH /HkOHjwoFzS aX9tbW2p5zQ3N5evv/6aM2fOSD2b48aNk/Ikk8lYvHgxUDqbbPnnTKtLS0uLu3fvSmVNSkqSqz9lbVVZnis7 Xzo6OkRERBATE0Pfvn2lIdxv095VVFTeqkzlt9fV1ZWbUTc9Pf 2t0hIEQRAE4e2IwFH4V6inVZNOxrq83W1kqdjYWObMmUNOTg4R ERGEhobSrl07zMzMaNKkCfPmzSM5OZn9 /dz6dIlevToIbe/oaEhAQEB7Ny5k4yMDE6ePMmRI0fo27cvWlpa Pv7c bMGdLS0ti0aRPp6em0b99eaV5mz55NYmIihw4d4tSpUwwcOBBn Z2eWL1/OpUuXSE1NZcaMGdJMoW/D2NiY1atXy71Woqq0nZ2dCQoKwt7eHmNjY8zNzTl06BDOzs5K0 9fT05MmJwF4/fo1P//8My1btqwyXzk5OWhqamJra4u2tjZLly6VhnFW1K9fP44ePUpIS Ajp6els376dTp06yQUxZRo0aCBNUOPo6Ej79u05duwYY8aM4eD BgyxevBhfX19q164tPev4Jn379uXJkyfMnTsXPz8/tLS0pCGUf7chQ4aQkJDAggUL8PX1xdfXV6pfS0tL9u3bx9atWx kxYgQGBgYcOXIEgKdPn1YaiFfF2dmZKVOmEBsbS2xsLMOGDeOb b76R1itrqxVVdb569 7NmjVrMDExoVOnTlKv719p7ykpKZW 3qSi4cOHs3r1aqKjo4mOjmb16tXSuhcvXiiMNhAEQRAE4a8RQ1 WF/3o7d 5k7NixXL16la1btzJt2jTpJnjLli24ubmxfPlyzMzM2Lx5s/RaBhUVFWQyGfr6 uzbtw9vb2/Gjh2LpaUlO3fupEmTJjRp0oQVK1YwYsQIMjIysLW1JTw8HF1dX aV5qVmzJg0aNMDS0pIdO3bQoEEDPDw8ePToEU5OThQUFNCpUyd 27979p8o6atQovv/ e6nHs6q0 /btS2FhodSb5 DggIGBQaWvpdi6dSuDBg3C1NSURo0akZSUhLW1NUePHq0yTx06 dKBPnz7SMEw7Ozu6dOlCXFwc vr6ctva2NgQHBzMjBkzSEhIkJ6PKxuSWl7Pnj355Zdf OCDD1BVVeXIkSO4urqye/duqYwNGzZk165dcsMfq7J /XoKCgoICAhARUWFnj17SpO6/N3WrVtHXl6eNPx35MiRzJ49GzU1NY4cOYKHhweenp7Url0bd3d 3 vbtC5ROAtO7d2 gdFirj4 P3MyilQkMDMTd3R0bGxvU1dUZPHgwCxculNYra6vlh2xD1edr8 bNTJw4kdmzZ9OgQQNpJt0/2967d OjY1Npe9arWj06NFcvXqV9u3bo6amRufOnaVZar/ muys7OlyYcEQRAEQfjrVGRKft4NjXvIgaePlG0vCNUSYtfzHz/mokWL8PHxUQhW/ikqKipkZWW9t O/K3fu3OHZs2cYGxu/sbfx73Tt2jU wzIiMj5ZbHxsaSkJCAnp4ebdq0QU1N7T3l8J9RNoFPu3btgNLA bOvWrX8pzf Ftvrzzz9Tq1YtaRjz2rVriYiIkGYTFgRBEATh3RI9jsL/jPJDOIU/r0WLFrRo0eJ9Z4MOHTpgbm7O2bNnpdk/AaytrZVOTPS/6OzZs9SvX18KGp8 fUq/fv3ec67 HfLz8xkwYAAjRozg9evXhIaGcvDgwfedLUEQBEH4nyUCR0F4Rx YuXKjwKgHhr9m4cSOXLl1639l4bzIzM9mwYYP0uUGDBn/qeceK/hfaap8 fTh58iRnzpxBRUWFS5cuvdceckEQBEH4XyeGqgp/i/cxVFUQBEEQBEEQhL HmFVVEARBEP5ht27det9ZEARBEIS3IgJHQXhHwsPDGThwID179 mTZsmXSDI9lCgoK6NWrV5Vp9O/fH1tbW nv3LlzAFy4cIEePXowffp0ufdSzpo1i6tXr1Y7j0FBQQQEBBAZ GcmIESPeonR/r02bNpGfn6 wPD8/n02bNr11eufPn5cm1fHw8JDq8c ytbX90/tWVYby fwrys7r23gXbeDPHPfvFBQUxKBBgxSuvfJtoPz1Vf4vLy PkSNHsmvXLrl9J06cyIoVK94qHwkJCQwePJju3btL70YtEx8fj 6enJ3369MHT01N6B215u3fvrrJeT506xeDBg3F0dGT58uXS 049PDyUlq1MZd8v71peXh6zZs2ie/fujBw5kuvXr0vroqOjGTNmDPb29kybNk3pq3jKl6Xi zmdnZ3/0vVY0dtcB6dPn2b48OHY29szdepUubyHhYUxYMAAunfvzurVqy kpKQFK6 LLL7 kR48e9OvXj7CwMGmf2NhYPD09cXBwwNXVtdozCguCILwvInAUh Hfg9OnTuLq64uTkhJubG8HBwaxatUpa/ zZM/r06cOpU6cqTSMrK4vw8HC eYb1qxZw5o1a2jdujUA06dPl14lUfbS 1u3bhERESHNKlkdKSkpJCYmYm1tzcyZM/9kad 9iRMnUlRUpLD86tWrbN68 a3TW7RoEQkJCUDpzVlOTs5fyt NGzf 9L5VlaF8Pv KsvP6Np4/f869e/f 0nGdnJwYNGjQX0rjXUpJSeHw4cOsW7dObnn5NlB2bZX9NWvWjJ KSEjQ1NZk5cyY Pj48fvwYgJCQEI4dO8aECRPeKh87d 4kLS2NyZMnU6dOHbl1gwcPJicnh7Zt25KRkcHQoUPl1u/atYvx48dXej6jo6Pp378/H374IV5eXoSEhODn5wfApEmT5MrWu3dvrKysgKq/X941Ly8vLl68yGeffUazZs1wdHQkIyODFy9e0KtXLwwMDJg8eT I3btyotG5jY2O5c cOx44dk5bFxcVx9uzZv3Q9VlTd6 DWrVv079 fVq1a4e3tzbVr1xg1ahQAUVFRuLq64uDgwLhx41i3bp10zXt6e nL69Gk8PDyws7Nj PDhXL58mZcvX9K9e3devHiBt7c3Ojo6ODo6kpub 87KJgiC8K6JyXEE4R0ICAhg2bJlfPbZZwC0bNlS vX49u3b2NnZ4eLiws8//1xpGleuXKFDhw706NEDmUyGioqKtO7169fY2NjQu3dv6aZp9uz Zb ztKS4uZtWqVYSHh2NlZYWWlhaqqqqkp6dz7tw5PvjgA4qLi1m6 dCnnz59HX18fX19fPvjgAwCOHDnCt99 S1FREW5ubri6ugKlr xYsmQJiYmJdOjQgYULF6Knp0dgYCD29vbSDWl4eDiFhYUMGjQI Hx8fevfuzYYNG3j16hVeXl4MHTqUwMBAAHx9fVm1apX0InkofR dhYmIiAQEBzJw5k6ysLPz8/Lh /Trm5uYsXLiQZs2ayZU5PDyc2NhYgoODady4MQB3795l PDhpKen4 TkxMyZM1FRUSE3N5clS5YQERFRaXoVXb16ldWrV5OYmIiRkREz Z86kS5cupKWlsWDBAu7cuUOzZs346quvMDU1VShDZflMTEwkOT mZkJAQGjVqRFBQEHv37mXPnj3k5ubSpEkTFi9ejLm5eaXnFeD /fssWbKEuLg4uXNTdj43bdqEhoaG3Ey15cXGxnLo0CFUVVU5evQ oNjY2 Pn5YWxsTHh4uFwenZ2dKSwsxNramszMTPz8/IiKisLGxob58 djZmaGTCZjw4YNHD58GE1NTby9venTp4/Strpu3TrCwsKoVauW3HaVtR1l vTpw1dffcWAAQOk81 eg4OD9O zZ89y5swZfvvtN2rUqEGHDh2YOnUqbm5u7NmzB29vbw4ePEjt2 rWVHkvZdXD58mWOHDnCy5cvefDgATVq1JDbJzIykuPHj Pv78/ixYvZvXs3JSUlqKqq4uHhwenTp nZs/JnxJOSkpg/fz6 vr4AlJSU8O233wLyPeOPHz8mLCyMiIgIoOrvl/LexXmoWbMme/fuxdLSEigNwG/fvk1eXh5169aVAvvu3btjbm5OTk6O1EbL /jjjzl27Bhjx44F4NixY/To0YNDhw5J2yQnJ7Ns2TJu3LhBrVq1cHFxYezYscTGxnLu3DlO nz7Nq1evCAwMJCsri2XLlpGSkkLXrl2lOpTJZKxcuZKwsDBMTE xYsGCBwkRLly9fZvjw4SxYsACALl26SOXbvXs3np6eTJs2DQB9 fX2WLFnC559/zqVLlzhz5gxNmjQBSq/PkydPoq2tjZaWFjt27EBVVZVhw4Zx5swZfv/9d zt7ZWeG0EQhPdN9DgKwjtw5coVTE1NGTFiBN26deP48eMMHz4c gNq1a3Px4kU2btxYZRqXL18mPT0dY2NjNDU1cXd3l4agFRcX8 rVKx4/foyJiQmnT5 mdu3adOzYsco0/fz82LFjB 7u7ujr60szdCYkJLBnzx4AgoOD2b9/P59//jnm5uYMHDgQmUzGyZMncXNzo3fv3jg7O Pp6cm5c dIT0 na9euGBkZMWHCBG7dusXAgQMBCA0N5eHDh3L1cuHCBaD0PXuLF y/GxcUFe3t7XFxciIuLQ0dHBwA9PT2Fm1kdHR3U1NTQ1dUFYNCgQ URHRzNhwgQMDQ356KOPFIayaWpqoq6ujra2tnTTvnLlSrp168a oUaNYtmwZBw4cAGD48OFER0fj7e2NlZUVDg4OlQ6dg9JZTh0dH bG0tJTeGVrW4zZlyhQyMjLw8fHh4cOHTJ06VWkZKsvnlStXmDx 5MiNHjqRVq1acOnUKT09P vbti7e3NzExMUyfPr3K85qdnY29vT116tTB29ub Ph4hg0bBpQGSW5ubgwYMABHR0cWLlyotIwJCQn4 vpy4sQJPvvsM54 fcqQIUOk81k j XPb// /Xn8 LF0XBcXFwCWL19OYGAgbm5uODk5MW7cOC5evKhw3K ooNGzYwevRoHBwcGDp0qDSUsrK2o0zTpk2ZM2cOHh4eKJn7TfL 06VNcXV3ZtWsXjRo1kpb7 vpSXFxMp06dGD9 vFygWV5l14GmpiaamppoaGgonHOAdu3asXDhQjIzM9HT08Pb21 sK l1dXbl7926Vowh69uzJ3LlzSUtLY8eOHSxbtgw3NzeF7dzd3fn 666 l66uq75fy3sV52LFjB5aWlly8eJHp06dTo0YNOnbsyO3bt2nTp o20nYGBAfXq1SM6OlppWT/55BN uknaTRCWFgYn3zyidw2Q4cOJS4ujilTptCtWzc8PDyIiYkhISE BLy8vmjZtSqdOnSguLqZr166Ym5vj6enJ999/j7 /PwA3b97kypUrTJo0CUDp0FUvLy927Nghfb537x5mZmYACuWytb Xl999/B0rbWVnQWLafubk5bdq0ISYmRjr3WVlZpKWlSWkKgiD8G4keR0 EAbH 8prCsmZ4WPzjYVGv/3NxcFixYwJQpU9DU1GT16tUkJCQQFBRU7dcnJCQk0KJFC4KCgs jPz8fNzY2AgADmzp3LhAkTaN26NSYmJvz44484OTmxd 9eNm7cSGhoKK6urnh4eCikGRwczIEDB jUqROurq5ERUUpbJOdnQ2AkZERK1askHpNd zYwZw5c6SbqXr16mFoaEhoaCht27Zl/fr1AAwcOBBTU9NqPZ zdetWWrVqBcD27dt59OgR48aN49NPP2XOnDkKr4gYN24cUVFRT Jgwgbt373Lt2jVSU1PR0tLCxcWFmJgY9u3bx8SJE6V9HBwcaNi wISNHjqR58 YALF68mM8//xyAa9eucePGDdq2bUtkZCR37tyhZs2a9OrVi5s3bxIaGoqnp6f S/JeUlLBy5Uq8vLwoKSnB3Nycbdu2UVRURHZ2Nrq6ulhbW7N3715 evnypUIbylOXT2dmZ8ePHA6U3o3v27GHAgAG8evWKhIQEKeCt7 Lzu37 fdu3aSb0ijo6O2NjY8ODBA7777jt8fX2lesjNzSU0NFRpOTU0N Dh06BC6uro4OztTt25dYmNjFfJY9u7UBw8ecPv2bZ49e4aGhgb du3dn7969lJSUsH79ekJCQqQb6/z8fIKCgrCzs5M7ZlBQEPv375eWFxYWsmnTJrp161Zp2ynr8alo 2rRp7Nu3j61btyo9ly9evGDIkCFKez/V1NTo168fc fOrbRXE6j0OjAxMcHBwYHs7GylwzB//PFHvvzyS0JDQ7ly5QrLly XfnyorBdYmWvXrrFv3z5yc3MVng8 ceIEBQUF9O/fX1pW1fdLee/yPGzdupWYmBgMDAzIzMzkxYsXCj2Lurq60rVSkbW1NSYmJly8e JHOnTtz7tw5tmzZIrfNmDFjGD58OIaGhiQmJrJlyxYSEhKoUaM G5ubmfPXVVwB8 23dOzYUXpetWnTptLzpXXr1mXv3r2oqalhZ2eHqalpJbX n7r08PBg2bJlAArl0tXVVTr0fsmSJWRnZ0tDXMu8evWKUaNGMW zYMLkgUxAE4d9GBI6CAKzppDikTUdd7a3SCAgD1S0AACAASURB VAkJkYY3tWvXjg4dOhAUFFTt/b/77ju5z5MnT2br1q3MnTsXb29vvL29gdLnpz7 GM0NTXZuXMnBw4cwNnZGScnJywsLOTSSExMlLsRsbFRDITd3d2 5ePEiPXr0wMjIiEmTJtGiRQsSExOlniZA6lU8dOgQLVq0kJZra WlhZWVFamqqQtoVJykpnz8zM7O3evYwJSWFhg0boqWlJS1r2bK l0uNWVP5XfBMTE7Kzs0lMTCQjI0PhJrF9 /aVpmNgYMCzZ8 wtbXl7t27GBkZAaXBkJ fH56enrRp04bmzZvj7 vcD7epPzzcKampqxbt47p06cTFxeHoaEhdevWBSo/r4mJiZw4cQIDAwO5dBMSEqQJWyruo4yVlZXUW1arVi0sLS2Jj4 9XyGOZxMRELC0t0dDQAMDQ0FAK5pOSkhSG3nXt2lUhjdTUVLl2 1bJlS06fPi19fpu2o66uTnBwMI6Ojgo9VADe3t6YmZkxb948hX UxMTGsWLGCKVOm4O7uzrVr15S 8zIlJaXa10F59evXZ9euXejr69OjRw9cXV15 PChdG6ry8nJCScnJykgdHJywtraGoDVq1czefJkue2r n4p712eh7IeOh8fH3x9fWnSpAmFhYVy2xQUFCgM5y2vb9 HD16lLy8PJo1a6ZwTRkZGeHs7MzNmzdRVVWlsLCQ/Px89PX15dpqYmIiTZs2lT63b9 e9u3bc/78eUxNTVFTK/2 NzExqTQvUDqUu2y4 5gxY4DSHxvKl6ugoEBKr8zChQs5ePAgZ86ckRuOX1BQwJAhQzA 0NHyr/y8EQRDeBzFUVRAAh7r6Cn8f1FEcZlaZRo0ayd1c6urqSrPqVde 0adOk3j Aly9fKjxbVVhYSEBAAPPmzeP /ft07twZc3NzPvroI6lHqDw9PT2ePXsmfVY2DLOoqIjg4GCSk5N ZvHgxy5cvJzIyEm1tbdLS0qTtoqKiOHr0KDo6OqSkpEjLZTIZK Skp0i/u5YcHVnUTXdkzVpXR0dEhNTVVLv3k5GSlz0ZVh7a2NvXq1aOkp ASZTIZMJuP /ftVThq0bds29u7dy4oVK4iPj5ebEVVHR4eIiAhiYmLo27ev0uG Db2Pq1KlkZ2ezY8cOsrKyWL16tbSusvOqra3NyJEjpfLIZDJu3 ryJnZ0d vr6b2wLytaVnV9lAWOZim0FYMuWLVLv8N27d6X8JCUl8cMPPyh No3y7qurcVqfttG3bFm9vb4Vev82bN/PLL7 wa9cuhXSKiooYPXo0vr6 rFmzhkaNGjFnzhyl6b/pOlDm0aNHUm tmpoaAwcOxMrKirt3776xPGXKno8sY2FhgZmZmTSZTmpqKpcuX cLZ2Vluv p8v8C7OQ urq5yQ1g7d 5MfHw8jRs35unTp9LyoqIikpKS5IYKV9SnTx OHz/O8ePHFXqH79 /z/jx45k4cSLXr18nMzOz0hEeFdtoTk6O9Hx1dV2 fBl7e3t8fX2lH/IAhXLFxcVJZXr16hXu7u6Eh4dz9uxZuR qUlJSsLe3x8LCgp07d1YZQAuCIPwbiMBREN6B0aNHM3HiRJ48e UJCQgJz5sxhwIABb5VGZGQk8 bN49mzZ9y8eZOVK1fK9RBB6TNGY8eOxdDQEBMTE nm7PHjx0qHVw0bNowZM2YQHx/PsWPH5CaVKDN79mwmTpxISUkJdnZ2aGpqoqWlxYABA1i9ejW3b t3iyZMnfPHFF1y8eJFPPvmEY8eOceDAAVJTU5k/fz61atWibdu26Ovrs3//ftLT0zl79iwHDx6sdvlTUlKUPpOWn59Pbm4ubdu2RVNTk/nz55OamsqBAwc4fvy40h4lKH0GTdlwsTK2trbUrFkTX19fUlJS uHTpEh999BHnz5 vdJ srCxMTExo3bo1eXl5fPHFF9K63r17s2bNGkxMTOjUqZNcr0JZG d4mn1lZWTRs2BAbGxvu3LkjFyxUdl779evH0aNHCQkJIT09ne3 bt9OpUyeysrIYNmwY33zzDb///ju3bt1i5cqVlZYzKSmJpUuXkpqayqJFizA2NpaGJ1ZWlzVq1OD rr78mLS2N3bt34 PjQ40aNXB2dmbKlCnExsYSGxsr5aOi/v37M3PmTJ48ecL169f55ptv3voaqmju3Lk8fvyY3377DYCIiAh mzZrFtm3bKCkpITs7W/orKirCz88PLS0tZsyYAZQOCQ4JCeHMmTMKaVd1HVRGT0 PkJAQAgMDKSwsZNeuXTx69KjK3t KtLS08Pf358yZM6SlpbFp0ybS09OlnvKLFy/SoUMHtLW15farzvcLvJvzkJSUxOzZs0lOTiYmJoaAgAB69epFj x49uHjxIvv37yc5OZn58 fTrFmzKp/rs7e3Jz4 nh9 EEhcMzJyUFTUxNbW1u0tbVZunQp9 /fV5pO3759CQsL4/jx46SlpTF//nx27txZ7TJFRkbSq1cvvvnmG4YMGSK1Gyi97jZs2MDVq1d5/PgxCxculIYJjx49mnv37nHo0CFq1KhBdnY2hYWF5OTkYGdnR5c uXQgICCAvL09qh4IgCP9Wf2qo6tftO0v/LpbJKHz9mviC5xx6 pjcolf0qGdBj3oW7Hp0n jszCrT8mrSgka6tVl8I5LC4tdy61QAO5N6pL4o5F5utvIEKqFf syajrZrR3qgOtdTUyXj5gnMpiRyKf0zJHzennY1N6WZqjrqqKj 8lPUVVRUXu82/pz95wlHejkU5tvJq24NdnKRxNePKPHFN4t bOncuMGTNo1aoVL1 xMnJSWFomDIODg74 Pjg7OzM9u3bGTt2LHXr1qV27dpMnz5drtcqPT2dvXv3cuXKFQB atGiBlpYWLVu2pEuXLkpvPr/55hs /fRTrKyssLS0pG/fvgrbLFq0iJEjR2JhYYG2tjazZ8 mZcuW2NjYSL2axcXF9OvXj3nz5lG7dm2 /fZbJk2aRGpqKh06dODIkSOoqakxf/58XF1dMTY2pkuXLgq9HpXp3r27FCCVL4eNjQ0FBQU0bdpUetXC PHj8ff3x9LSkuDgYOn5wPIcHR3x8vKq8iasRo0a/Pjjj3h4eLB8 XIMDQ2ZOnUq/fr1q3SfMWPGcODAASwsLNDX12fYsGEYGBgQFxfH5s2bmThxIrN nz6ZBgwbSML2KZahuPufMmcOYMWMICAjA0tKSfv368f333wOVn 1cbGxuCg4OZMWMGCQkJ0vOWxsbGuLq6EhMTg52dHWpqaowaNYp Lly4pLaelpSXHjh1j3rx5dOzYkYMHD1bZy1ejRg0OHTrE PHj8fX1pWHDhuzatQtDQ0MCAwNxd3fHxsYGdXV1Bg8erHRinvX r1 Pu7k7jxo3R1dVl4sSJUu/cn6WhocHWrVv56KOPgNJn/3Jzc6XP5S1btozAwECuX78uN2zx22 /ZezYsdy6dUtuCHCLFi0qvQ4qY2RkREhICFOnTuXJkyccP36cPX v2vPGZuvPnz Pj40NUVBQODg6sWLGCESNGkJGRga2tLeHh4dLQ4vv37yv9LnjT 90uZd3Eedu/ejZubG bm5mhra Pl5cWsWbNQU1MjMDAQb29v0tLSaNu2Ldu3b68yLU1NTSngrHje OnToQJ8 fWjbti3q6upSIBYXF4e vr7cti1atGDjxo24u7vz7NkzOnTowLZt2xR6yivj7 /P8 fPpZmly8hkMvr378 pU6ewt7enqKgIJycn5s2bx40bN9i/fz8A5ubm0j5TpkzBysqK2NhY1q9fLz0nC6WPAlT3e1MQBOGfpi JT8hN/aNxDDjx9VOlOIXY9eVlczKPnuWipq6OjXgMjDU2iszNZcusa9q Zm2Jua8cOT2DcGfAvafICNngHul89R8Fo cBxg0RAXqyasvHODyIzqB3E1VVVZ1q4zZlraRGdnklCQT0t9Ay y0dDifmsTm 6UzuO38qDslMhnnU5O4npnGjBa2cp9vZmVU 5h/haW2LmMbNyMiPZWfkuL/kWP 3ULsKp9OXhCEf6/yQYrw9/Hx8WHNmjXvOxuCIAiCUG1/enKclBcF N0sfb5HVUWF1R98RAt9Q1SA7FcvefI8j4I/ehAb6ugypEEjNFTVCE Kp5W ITE5WVwtFwx2NDLh/4zr8rKkmNC4R7wsKebDOqUPqXera4YKcDs7k0ENrGioUxtkMu7 n5XA0/gkvS Qn4HCoa46ZljZnkhPYGhtTWlAVVfxsP8TB1IxjCU9oqW9IDVVV 8oqKKJHJqFdLS 7z3ZwstNTVGdygEY10apP58iUHnz4iqTCfurW06FWvPjE5WTjW NSen6BVB9/8znXjZ qisdD4yqYdhTQ3OpiRyOa20t8GtUTMePc lpb4htWvUICwhjifP88j8Y2Y5FaCXWX06GJkgk8n4PTOdk8nxl MhkmNXSZnCDRhhqaPDoeS4Hnz5SCLgFQRCEfzcRNAqCIAj/bf504Kilps4HRqWBnZGGBgY1NUh7UYgMaFJbnz7mDbiTk0XOq1 fMb/0BKipwJS2Vyc1bo/nHUJ7ygWNfi4Y8ysuhq6kZJppabLx3G/2apTP0mWjWwlBDg1GNmtC9rgWX0lLQUldnSINGaKurs PhPbm8tdQzBOBUcoK07LWshAupSVjp1Ka1gRHGGqXPH9VUVaWh jq6Up7LPqioqTGnehlb6hvz8LBlbgzq0NjBkeuQlDGtq0Me8Ab 3M6qOmokJcfp7c8cvW96hnwbWMNEw1a/FF89bkvy7iZlYGfcwbUCyToaaiggy4kJpEH/MGUp0MrG/FiIbW3MrOpIaqKmMbN0NNVYXzKUksaFNal9cz03Aya4Clti7 txRfJSEIgvBnNGzYUOlrJARBEARB P/bnw4cjTVrMb3FfyYBSHtRyNYHiu9x61THBC11dUIeP BIwhPSXhQyvKG1wnYb793m8fNcmtbWp762DnH5eVxITWJIg0b8 8OQhkRnP LJ1BwAKX7/m4rNkjsQ/Ib7guUJaun/MTJbx8oXc8qxXpT162uo12PnoHn3MG8j1nHaray59rltLizYGR kRmPGPXo3vEmeQxtnEzPjAy4dmLAgAyX75g8U3FZzPLROdksvb uTZrW1mdx2w9xrGsuDX9VVVFh4Y2rJBXm00BLR26/3mb1eV5UxPLb19FQU6NHXQvinufRqY4JejVrsvvxfc6lJKKppk 7nOqaYaNbi2YtCZVkQBEF4KyJwFARBEARBmT8dOKa KGTv4wd0r2ch9crdUjIRjt4fvYZJhaXBVnxBvsI2UBp4Ajx/XURlb7MKS3iCpbYO3etZ0L2eBYXFr9n1qDSIKq/oj9cgaKip8fz1fyad0FBV 2O9/NBWZQz/yPcHRiYEd/nPe53qaGpKgePt7EyF4LS85ILS7RL CG5r16gprUstLOB Jc9/6tfUIC4/j2KZjILXrznyx4Q5Qy1L3zU42qopo63 8z4qYxE4CoIgCIIgCILwN/rTgeOL4tdcSU/lZnYGy9t3YUiDRtzPzVaYUCb/j8BN74 gyaBmTYW0AEoonaOnqIp33yXkP2flnRtoqqnRRt IXmb1 bRxc4XA8eHzXNoYGNHF2JSwhHLvkjIunbkuNk/5tPjllQWcF1KTCLofjQpQNotQCz2DP qg6gDUSKP0vX5lAWP5nsmKz2WW97K4GF310l7TWmrq9DKz4GFe Ls//mHlx0/1ofk5NksuTIAiCIKxYsYIPP/yQbt26vdN0b926RevWrd9pmoIgCMJ/l7/8HseC16 lWUrdrW2oqSqf5K2sDGTAJ YN NikHv0sGlY77bLXZrTQM6CBtg5zWrVnYZsPMKulzZP8PF6VFJP 3WnEa zPJCRQWv2ZkwyYMadCIjnVM8G7WivaGxjx6nsud7MpffF0moSC f9JcvSl/ZUdecL2zaENylGx2MjKud//ZGdehZrz6jrJoA8HtmerX2i8h4hqGGJsMsG NiZc3Ihk1ormfAzawMSmQyBtZvSBfjuqzo0IUNHe0w KN3VHh/ZDIZGzZswMnJiU8 YTQ0FCl2124cIERI0YoXWdra6vwV7bthQsX6NGjB9OnT d1ucmQZs2axdWrV6udz6CgIAICAoiMjKw0H /Dpk2byM9XHI2Qn5/Ppk2b3iqtoKAgpXVpa2sLgIeHB fOnXsn X5b58 fJzIyUspnQEDAn0qnqvPn4eGhtOxvW aK9WhnZ8fIkSOl9lbdNlRVfZevj oqX77OnTvzySef8M0331BcyQ95Zef9XdmwYQNhYWGV1nNZnVTW DsvO Zvq901lTUlJwd3dXS5vo0ePZtOmTeTk5LxVmV6/fs3EiROxt7fn1KlTcuvi4 Px9PSkT58 eHp6kpSUJK2Ljo5mzJgx2NvbM23aNLKylP/fGhkZyahRo3B0dGTKlClkZCjOWO7j4/PerktBEAShev50j2N5t7MzufgsGTuTegysbyXXC5ZQkE9wbAyj rJrwWdMW3MvJxkSzFi qMVz0WkYaPetZ0Me8AWkvC1lz9yYe1ja4WjVBVUWFp/l5BP8xa2p5GS9fsCI6iolNW0rDOwFicrJYf/cWsmr005XIZARE/45Xk5Z4NWlBYfFrzqUk8ntmOs1r679xf4AHuTn0t7DESEOTsym JnK3QM1qZHQ/vUktNDef6VhTJSriUliLNHrv 3i1GWTXli atyXj5gn1xD6VnN4X3Z8uWLSxZsgR/f39ev37NZ599hp6eHj17/ue1JOnp6bi4uGBiYqI0jYqzLC5btowuXboAMH36dHbt2sW6dev Yt28frq6u3Lp1i4iICFasWFHtfKakpJCdnY21tTUzZ878EyX9e 0ycOBEXFxeF5VevXmXz5s18/vnn1U7LyclJerejj48PQ4cO5eOPP5bWx8bGvvWN9buyaNEifHx 8 OCDD3BycpL7EeBtPH/ nHv37ildFxsbq1BmgFatWr3VMVJSUrC2tmbSpEkAZGdn89NPP9 GzZ0/i4uKq3Yaqqu/y9VFd5cv38uVLkpOT8fPzo6SkhFmzZils/y5nL42Pj2fLli1cu3YNCwsL6QXw3bp14 jRo jo6KCjU/rMesX6K2NhYaF0fcX61dPTe2NZX79 zcGDBxk8eDAAM2fOxNpacQ6BN/ntt9/Yv38/mzZtUmgngwcPxsrKirZt25KRkcHQoUO5dOkSL168oFevXgwZMo SBAweyadMmJkyYwA8//CC3f1paGt26dWPatGkMHjyYvXv3MnDgQH755RcAioqKmD59Ouv Xr8fBweGt8y4IgiD8c/5U4Ohy8ZTCso33brPx3m3pc2jcQ6D01RQ1VVXxuxnJk d5dDWpR0t9Q2nYZdnENGXKf47Lz PziJ8rXV VuzlZ ET SgNtHbTU1Ml89ZKUP56zrKwcFT8/zX/OvKgIhbTv5GQprYOKnjzPU5rfivtWTK/g9WtW3bmhNM0raalcSUt947GFf1ZBQQFBQUEMHDgQKP2F/dKlS1LgKJPJGDNmDGZmZpUGC VvmkJDQ9HW1sbHxwco7RGwsbGhd /e3LhR2jZmz579xh6r4uJiVq1aRXh4OFZWVmhpaaGqqkp6ejrnz p3jgw8 oLi4mKVLl3L /Hn09fXx9fWVbuSPHDnCt99 S1FREW5ubtLLr /cucOSJUtITEykQ4cOLFy4ED09PQIDA7G3t5eGtIWHh1NYWMigQ YPw8fGhd /ebNiwgVevXuHl5cXQoUMJDAwEwNfXl1WrVlGrVi0p/4GBgSQmJhIQEMDMmTPJysrCz8 P69evY25uzsKFC2nWrJlcmRs2bEjDhqUjG/T19WnVqpXCDendu3cZPnw46enpODk5MXPmTFRUVMjNzWXJkiVE REQopF9VmWvUqMHevXsZNmwYn3/ ORs2bODw4cNoamri7e1Nnz59CA8PJzY2luDgYBo3bkxiYiKFhY VYW1uTmZmJn58fUVFR2NjYMH/ fMzMzHj16hUrV67kzJkzFBcX8/HHHzN//vwqzzmgtMxQ uOFv78/8 bNw8jIiKKiIhYtWsTIkSOVDkO0sLCQS8fZ2Zlz584RFRWFubm5 1IbK2sqmTZuoVasW48aN4969e1Jgqay f/rpJ7n6qFu3LgsWLODOnTs0a9aMr776ClNT02qVT01NjW3btjFr 1iyWL19Oeno6UVFRzJs3j8OHD0vb3r59m2XLlpGSkkLXrl3x9f WlZs2a3L9/nyVLlhAXFyd3bitavXo1Hh4eqKurK/Rkfvzxxwovna9Yf29Tv/b29m8s67Rp0/j000 lwLFt27YcOnSo0uMpa8NpaWmsWrUKgF9 YW ffvK7RMZGcnx48fx9/dn8eLF7N69m5KSEk6fPk3dunVZt24dAN27d8fc3JycnBy5uouO jsbCwoLFixdL9VS3bl1kMhkqKirY2NhgYWFBixYtKs23IAiC8O/wl4eqvknB69cMs2yMX9uOfN2 Mx5/9N79lv73Bz8lMhlPnudxJydLIWgUhHdp6tSpDBw4kJiYGNasWc OJEycYMmSItH7lypWkpqbi7 //xrQyMjKYOXMmGzZskJYVFxfz6tUrHj9 jImJCadPn6Z27dp07NixyrT8/PzYsWMH7u7u6OvrS2kmJCSwZ88eAIKDg9m/fz ff/455ubmDBw4EJlMxsmTJ3Fzc6N37944Ozvj6enJuXPnSE9Pp2vX rhgZGTFhwgRu3bolBcyhoaE8fPhQOv6VK1e4cOECAGvXrmXx4s W4uLhgb2 Pi4sLcXFxUg Nnp4eKioqcvnX0dFBTU0NXV1dAAYNGkR0dDQTJkzA0NCQjz76i PT06g0BL2/lypV069aNUaNGsWzZMg4cOADA8OHDiY6OxtvbGysrKxwcHMjKy npjmdeuXYuXlxempqYsX76cwMBA3NzccHJyYty4cVy8eBFNTU3 U1dXR1tamRo0acnXTv39/Hj9 jLe3N/Hx8VLv6 LFi9m1axfu7u6MGTOG7777ju 6N5cvPzyc7O1vuTyaTUadOHQoKCvDw8ABg3rx5XLlyhZYtWypN 5 XLl9L 6enp7NmzhydPntCkSRO5NnTx4kXGjBlDv379sLe3x83NTVpXWX 1XrI yIYw Pj48fPiQqVOnVvt8JiUlUbt2bQDmzJlDbGwsI0aMQE9Pj7Vr1w Lw7Nkzunbtirm5OZ6ennz//ff4 /uTnZ2Nvb09derUkep/2LBhCscoKSlhx44dctf1m5Svv7K/oqIipesr1m91ytq2bVuys7OlH5OqUlkbVldXl64zfX19hWuwXb t2LFy4kMzMTPT09PD29kZVVZXbt2/Tpk0baTsDAwPq1atHdHS0wv7Pnz9n0aJFHDx4kC IJ /fpJx1m/fj3nzp3D2Lj6j4EIgiAI78c7GapaldyiV8y6dpkORsbo1qhJYX EyEWmppFcxG l/u7SXLzjw9BEPKpk1Vfj3sf1R8V2YzfS0 MHB5q3SCQsL49SpU2hoaEjP8URERLB06VIiIiJITHzzcOUVK1Y wYsQI6tWrJy2bMGECrVu3xsTEhB9//BEnJyf27t3Lxo0bCQ0NxdXVVQoGygsODubAgQN06tQJV1dXoqK iFLYpG25nZGTEihUr OyzzwDYsWMHc bMkYbS1atXD0NDQ0JDQ2nbti3r168HYODAgZiamnLnjuLreCra unWrNBRu /btPHr0iHHjxvHpp58yZ84cNDU15bYfN24cUVFRTJgwgbt373Lt 2jVSU1PR0tLCxcWFmJgY9u3bx8SJE9947PIWL14sDX 9du0aN27coG3btkRGRnLnzh1q1qxJr169uHnzJqGhoRQXF1dZ5 mnTpknBnrm5OSEhIdJNdX5 PkFBQezZs4eGDRsycuRIaSgtwIMHD7h9 zbPnj1DQ0OD7t27s3fvXkpKSrCzs2PIkCG0b9 e3NxcwsPDiY Pl9tfmdGjRyssy8rKQl9fn5UrV9K fXvc3d05evQoUVFRqKoq/w0xKCiIoKAg6XPjxo0JDg7GzMyM /fvS8uDg4OZPXs23t7eAOTl5ck956usvr/66iu5 sjOzkZXVxdra2v27t3Ly5eVD8EPDg7m/PnzQOmQz2PHjnH48GFpfUBAgMKQzR9//JGOHTtKQ7ubNm1KUlIS /fvp127dixYsAAAR0dHbGxsePDggVwAFxsbi6amJmZmZpXm6031 B3Do0CGcnZ2Vri9fv9Uta5cuXYiIiKBt2/ 8HkuZyq7bgoIC6TpbtGiRwn4//vgjX375JaGhoVy5coXly5czaNAgXrx4odArq6urq3DetLS0cHB wYO3atZibmxMbGyv1UgL06dOnynwLgiAI/x5/e AIkP7yBT8lxf8Th/pXSHtRKA3VFf47rOnUWGGZjrraW6czc ZMZs6cyeHDhxkzZgw3b95k5MiRfPXVVxgbG3Pv3j2Ki4vJy8uT etHKKywsZMuWLdy8eVNuube3t3RTvnPnTj7 GM0NTXZuXMnBw4cwNnZGScnJ n5qTKJiYlyN782NoqBsLu7OxcvXqRHjx4YGRkxadIkWrRoQWJi olzvSlkP26FDh SGlWlpaWFlZUVqquIogooTlpTPn5mZ2Vs9a5iSkkLDhg3R0tKS lrVs2VLpcd k/I25iYkJ2dnZJCYmkpGRoTA8sn379qioqFRZ5jp16kjrkpKSpGG GZbp27VppXhITE7G0tERDo3SSK0NDQykQNjU1ZdGiRURGRpKZm UmtWrWqFbiUD04q0tHRYc2aNfTt25fvvvtOSq9sWDQgTboyZco UVq5cyb179xg0aBDTpk1j1KhRCmk efKEAQMGSJ8rtjNl9V2Rn58fnp6etGnThubNm Pv76/Qnstoa2tLw0Lr16/PokWL5ILp8uejTGJiIk2b/uc1Ru3bt6d9 /YsWrSIEydOYGBgILd9QkKC3LWTnJz81r1iU6ZMqfIZy rU75vKamxsLDdhjbLgD0qvn8racMVef T3ZwAAIABJREFUxvLq16/Prl270NfXp0ePHri6uvLw4UPU1NQoLJR/DVRBQQE1/niPcpmQkBBu3brF06dP0dXV5c6dO3z44Yf06dOH vXrV3pcQRAE4d/nHwkcBeHfzqFu9SY8qsyKFSto1qyZFFx17tyZhIQEoqKiePLkC ZMmTZKbJMPOzk5p719YWBht2rSp9IaqsLCQgIAALly4wM2bN ncuTPm5uZ89NFHxMbGKtxo6 np8ezZMwwNDYHSXqeKN9VFRUUEBwcDcODAAWbMmEGfPn3Q1tYm LS1N2i4qKor4 Hh0dHTkhqPJZDJSUlKk3geZ7D TT5X1DipT1c2qMjo6OqSmpkrPRkHpzXzZ84x/lba2NvXq1SMxMVFK/8GDB9SrV4 goKAqy1yelpYW169fl56NTE5OrrKsFev5/7V37nE5n//jf4ZKxUNJoUyy8VGGtIWtWSdLSsmhgyiZ1JyS0xzb12YMsfjos 1UiJsrKmMPYzGk2n3yKZREfi6FScVuJ2CL9/uh3vx/3Xfd9d9cyH9v1fDx6cJ uw t6vV7X4f26rgtqD1saMWIE3t7eREREsGzZMmxtbaXFgz9CTU0N 69evp1evXiQmJhIcHEyrVq2U9ucpDv5btmyJra0te/bsYcCAAfTv379eiHTbtm2V6tCU8OE2bdpw vRprl69SlJSEiEhIdLevboEBgaqnRirw8jISOlAobt377Jt2za MjIwIDAwkNTVV iw3N7fe5FdPT4 qqqpG5akNDcm3obpWVVVJiw6a0GS3FRWqr6i6evUqH374IZs3b 6Zly5aMGDECa2trLl26xIsvvsipU6ek7z569IibN2/SvXv3emkMGjRIWiiztbXFysqK/Px8MXEUCASC54ynvsdRIPg78ODBAxYtWsSlS5coKipi4cKFvPX WWzg7O1NTUyP9HTt2jH79 qmcNELttRuaDtNYv349EyZMoH379pibm3P9eu09pb/88ovKg0T8/PyYO3cuBQUFHDhwQOXBGfPnz2fq1KlSaGTr1q0xNDTEx8eH2Nh YcnNzuXbtGpGRkZw8eRJPT08OHDjArl27KC0tJTo6GgMDA/r164exsTHp6enIZDKOHj3KF198obUMS0pKlCadciorK6moqKBf v360bt2a6OhoSktL2bVrF1999RWenp5a56EJOzs79PT0WLhwIS UlJZw6dQpHR0eOHz usc518fX1ZebMmeTn55Ofn4 fnx9r1qyRPpfJZEr73Ozs7NDV1WXlypXcvn2blJQUoqKi0NXVp aysTFpI2Lt3r9LkRhOq9jjKnw7FxMQgk8k4e/YsOjo60r7bpUuXSn qQmFtbGxYvHgxU6ZM4Umd 3b9/f2JjY3lwoULXLhwgdjYWK3KqSiPoUOHsm7dOszNzRk4cKDSIUn NgZeXF/v37 err77i9u3bREdH89lnnzF8 HD27dtHamoqMpmMLVu2MHDgwHpXS3Tt2pXCwsJ6ddeEqj2O9 7dU/ldTfLVxI0bN jatWuD32uMDstp164dqampxMXF8fDhQ7Zt28bVq1exsbFhyJAh nDx5kvT0dIqLi4mOjuYf//hHvSfir7/ Ovv37 fUqVPcuXOHzz77jKKiIqX9kQKBQCB4PhATR4GgGVi0aBGOjo7Y 2dlhZWXFnTt3SElJafB3zs7OSvuVLl rDKcFGoH2GlpadKTS1tbWwwNDenduzdmZmYqf7dmzRr09PSwtr YmMjKy3omJUDthKCgooEuXLjg6OjJnzhx69 7N5MmT8fLyYtCgQfTq1Qtzc3OWLFmCra0tGzduZPr06XTu3Jmv v/6avXv30rJlS6Kjozlz5gxmZmYsWbJE66dCbm5u2NjYcOnSJaX3 bWxsePDgAT179kRXV5c9e/awf/9 OnXqxJw5c9i0aVOD /20RVdXly //JIjR47QuXNnvL29pYM8NNW5LnFxcRgaGmJjY0OfPn2wsrLi//7v/4Da/XPh4eEkJSUp5bt7925SU1MxNzcnOjqabdu20b59e1auXMmECRM wNzdn2bJlDBs2TFos0MT48eMxMTFR lu4cCFZWVmsXLmSnTt3YmBgQEpKCuvWrSMzM1MrGc2ZM4eqqio SExPr5efu7o69vT0ODg5YWFiofBpbF0V5JCQkEB8fj6mpKXPnz mXr1q1alUlbbG1t eSTT5g0aRKdOnUiMzOT5ORkbGxs2LRpE y5mZmYsX76ctLS0emGplpaWdOnSpV4YuSbi4 PrtcPgwYPVfl dfNVRXV1NZmam0rU/6miMDssxNTUlNTWVtWvXkpiYyKJFi9i fTsdO3bE3NycuLg4pk2bhoWFBYcOHZIiF44fPy6dOuvu7s7cuX Px9fWlQ4cOfPTRR2RkZGBqaqpVHQUCgUDwv4NOjYol/ozrV9h14 qzKI/gL0Lq4IYHMgKB4K/Bd999h4GBAQ4ODkDtk/HTp0 zY8eOZ1yy5mXt2rUUFxcrPUF luzbt4 kpCS /PLLp55XVFRUs96JKRAIBILnD7HHUSAQCAR/iMrKSnx8fAgICODx48dkZGQ0Kkz5eSEiIoKBAweyaNEiad/ws Tjjz/ 0yaxYtIoEAgEAjFxFAgEAsEfYtiwYXzzzTccOXIEHR0dTp06pf ZuyOeZNm3akJiYyJUrV575xFEmkxEWFsYrr7zyTMshEAgEgr8P IlRV8FQQoaoCgUAgEAgEAsFfB3E4jkAgEAgEAsEzQiaTUVxc/KyLIRAIBA0iJo6C55rs7Gzs7OxU/h07dozs7GwCAgKaJa qqiocHR05d 7cH07r2rVrZGRkNPp3YWFhHDt2DEA6tfBpoK3c5GWIj48nJibm qZWnKSiWSVFuTeHTTz lsrISeLpy10Rzyvjx48dMnToVJycnDh8 3CxpKtJY2Wv7/eaU/R/ViaeRvqY2fpo29jTTftpybk6a6pcV/YMqzp07h6Ojo8p7QJOTk/H29sbHx4fPPvtMer srIxZs2bh4uLCuHHjyMvLa7AcJ06cUPLb2dnZjBkzBjc3N1asW PFU7iGF5rXLyspKPv30U6W01V1h87 MYh qaF9Pq//YtGkTU6ZMqfe OvtTLIfiuMnV1ZWxY8fyzTffaMxvyZIlJCcnK72XnZ2Ng4MDRU VFSu/X9e axmvy16 88gpDhw4lIiKi3mnrT4PnyU pQlvftX//ftzd3Rk9erTSvcaNQUwcBc81L730EuvWrWPdunXY2dkpve7Tpw/3799vsnHUZc ePdy fZuEhIQ/nNaWLVv4/vvvG/27/Px87t69Czzdwyq0lZt8El1SUlKvs3jWKJZp vTp9OnTp8lpTZ06Vbp78VkdEuLh4cHIkSObJa3//Oc/pKenM2PGDF5 eVmSVORxspesW6KOl6X5li0kaMpn2eVviY7epo29jTTftpybk6 a6pcV/YMqEhISuH37ttLVSwAHDhxgzpw5DBgwgL59 zJjxgxpwB4WFsaFCxeYOnUqJiYmuLu7a8xDJpMxduxYyW//8ssvuLi4YG1tTUREBBcvXiQiIqLRddOG5vSJWVlZSn3suXPnqK 6ubrb0/yxeeukl5s2bByjb19PqP9avX8 RI0e4efOm0vvq7E/Rl547d44PP/yQ2NhYIiMjsbW1xc/PT OVYlu2bKnn1 /fv092djZTp05Ver9ufyAfo61bt46AgACuXLnCCy 8wP3797l//z7r1q1j5cqVTJ48GR0dHQYNGqTVwskf4XnyU6rQ1nelpqaSlJT ExIkTmTNnTpPyEhNHwXONsbExzs7OODs7061bN7p06SK97tChA wA1NTWsXbsWFxcXAgICuHDhgvR XFwcQ4YMYfjw4Rw8eFBjXgkJCSQnJ3Pw4EGl1eVDhw6xe/du6XV fr60unb79m2mTJmCk5MT4eHhlJaWkp fz6FDhzhx4gS7d /m0KFDJCcn4 7uzjvvvANAWloa3t7eODk5ERYWpnJQpzgIycrKIigoCCcnJ0aN GsW///1voPZOwX379jF /HicnZ1Zvny52k547969DBs2DF9fX6W76qqrq4mNjcXNzU0rOVV VVfHRRx8xZMgQXFxciI6Olla6V61axbx583jrrbc4ceJEvd qq3dcXBxffPEFo0ePxsPDg/T0dOk3UVFRfPHFF7i7u Pn58ePP/5YL93vv/9eCgX79ddfiYqKwtnZmSlTpkgdbXFxMZGRkTg5OeHh4SHdIxgX FwfAwoULefjwoZLc8/LyJLnPnj1b6ngOHTrE9u3beffdd3FyciIiIgKZTKZSXurKX1cv Ll26RG5urtQma9euZciQIfj5 fGf//wH0E6n8/Pz fjjjyW5GBsba6xHXd1U5PLly4SEhNT7nSbZy2W8atUqNmzYQG5 urlLdoHYg4 Pjg4eHh9rTWbXJG DHH3/Ez88PFxcXli5dqqT/ly5dwt/fH1dXV1avXo18y786e1Ilj2 QYfHx9cXV1Zv349iscGqEtfnbwVqa6uJiYmBjc3N8LCwvj111 lzyoqKiTdCgoKkiYL fn5bNy4kYCAAEaOHElRURHp6el4eHjg4eFBamqqShkB3L17lxk zZuDk5MT06dMpLy8HNNuztmmra0919QD17autT6uurmbZsmW4u bkxevRosrOzNaZd1y/XRVv/UJfKykoOHjxIcnJyvUXHrKwsxo4dy8iRI/H29mb79u2Ym5tTUVHBvn372LlzJ35 fsTFxdGxY0e /fZblfKtqakhODgYCwsL6b2MjAycnJyIiYnB39 f5ORkDh8 rKRHqoiLi1OyRcX TZ0tyX2ivO9LSEjA1dWV0aNHk5OTI6Ul72NGjRrF3r17VT7ljo uLo6ioSOmzAwcO4OHhgaenJ3v37pXe12R7cuRlWrt2reTzb9 LeWVkJCAi4sLn3zyiVr/eezYsXpP15YsWcL169fV6oVMJlP5BKs5ZSXn5MmTdO3alfDwcO ku1cbyxhtv4OLigq vL9HR0Wzfvp25c eqtK2ffvqJqqoq7O3t633Wq1cvLl rNYf2NnZSWO0Xr16sWHDBrZu3cpLL70E1B5A5uzszFtvvcWYMW OIj48nLCxMugu5Lqp0QCaTMWvWLO7cuQPAo0ePWLx4Mbm5uWr7 TlDvr9W1cVPbUNuxpyp/rqpvUuW71PnP7du307VrV8zMzOjYsaPKfBtCTBwFz5waYEH2L3 h8k8uPd 43e/o//fQTmZmZTJ8 HUAKH1m1ahVxcXGEhITg4eFBaGgoJ0 eVJlGfn4 t27dwtHREU9PT9LS0qTPMjMzlSZBhYWFbN HYCZM2dy584doqKiuHLlCrNmzaJVq1a0bt0afX19DAwMyMzMZM aMGQQGBvLyyy9z PBhJk ejJeXF9OmTePixYsqV4bWr18P1A7GXV1dsbKyIioqCmNjY npTUZGBlOmTOG1115jwoQJfPzxx0pll3P06FFCQkIkB6zopJct W8a//vUvaaA2ZswYjSEd77//Ptu2bWPSpEkEBwezefNmNm/eDMCCBQvIz88nICCg3gXxmuqdkZFBaGgor7/ Op6enkyaNIkjR45IcliwYAHjxo2ja9euuLm51ZukZWRkcOXKFQ C8vb355ZdfmDZtGgUFBYwdOxaAMWPGcP36dWbOnImLiwthYWFc vHiRNm3aANCuXTt0dHQkuctkMt58801MTU155513yM3NZcSIEZ JOhIWFoaenx/Tp08nOzmbhwoUq5aWu/HX1QlHP3nvvPTZv3kxoaCjdu3dnyJAh3L17VyudbtWqFW3atKF ly5YYGxtz584djfVQLIMi5eXlODk50aFDB0mWfn5 9eqnKHt/f3 uX7/OlClTOHHihGQXdW1o9erVuLi44Onpydtvv11vwKxt3gBeXl706 dOH8PBwkpOTlQZW8gWlcePG8dFHH7Fr1y6N9lRXHj/88AOBgYG4uLjw9ttvk5yczEcffaQxfU16o8gHH3zA1q1bmTRpE sbGxvzrX/ SPvP39 fChQtMmzYNa2trnJ2dKSsro7CwkPDwcHr27MnAgQOlk1cDAwPx 9vZmwoQJaiMJtm3bRrt27Zg2bRrff/89S5YsAdTb83// 1 t01bXnurqoal9tfVpmzZtIj09nSlTpmBpacmIESOoqalRm3Zdv 1wXbf1DXdLS0vDy8sLR0VFaOJRjb2/Pl19 ydGjR3ny5AnDhw/Hzs6OvLw8LC0tMTExkb5rZ2enclEMavWstLSU5cuXS 89fPiQLl26SK9btWqFoaFhg5EkivYKyv2bOluS 8TCwkIWL17M0aNHmTp1Kvr6 lK7nTx5kuDgYIYPH46TkxMhISFSP6mI3De1bdtWqX4hISEMGjS I0aNHU1xc3KDtySksLGThwoUcPHiQiIgIbty4wejRo6W6rl /nvDwcDp27KjWf5qYmDB79mx //13oDYkMz4 HgsLC7V6oTgOUKQ5ZSUnMTGR0NBQxo8fT3JyMk ePFH7XW3x8vICkBbaFTl48CAeHh60aFF/CqGvr09ycjJRUVHSBF0Vjx49YsyYMYSGhjJq1CiNZVHs7xVRpw MdOnTgwYMHhIWFAbWT/MzMTHr37q227wTV/hrU235T21DbsWddf66jo6Oyb6rruxrqH69cucLy5ctZtWqVRrm rQ1zHIXjmnL5dwarcAqB2Evm1e9NDClXRqVMn0tLSaNmyJYMHD 5ZWWTZs2EBqaip9 /YFaleG4 PjGTx4cL00EhMTCQ4OBmDChAlMnz6dSZMmNZh3eXk5bdu25aWX XiItLY3ff/9deipaXl6Oh4cHmZmZ Pr68vbbbwNw/vx5tm/fjo PD1VVVRQWFkoOTBVPnjxh7dq1hIeH8 TJEywtLUlOTpbCmhYsWMC0adMAOHXqFJcvX66XxubNm1m4cKG0 R6KiokKKl4 Pjyc9PV2Sy8OHD/n0009xcXFRWZ7BgwczevRo7O3tqaio4NChQxQUFEifx8TESKuL inTu3FljvaOioqSJ5P3790lOTsbNzU0qo6urKwC5ubn1QsLk/Pzzz5w/f55bt26hr6 Pm5sbaWlpPHnyhODgYPz9/Wnfvj1FRUUkJiZSWFhIaGgoEydOZMGCBbRu3VpKKyMjg379 rFhwwYARowYQceOHaWQGi8vLz788EOg9qlNYmKiyjJpKr iXixdulT6/pYtW9i1axeDBg0CwNramt9//10rne7WrRuhoaHk5OSwdOlS4uPjNdZDsQyKpKen079/f9577z0AXF1dsbGx4eeff1ZZx2vXrpGVlUVJSQkGBgaMGDECc3 Nzld9dtGgRs2bNAuDBgwckJSUxZMgQrfLu0aOHUlrl5eW0aNEC Jycnjh07hqmpqfTZ /L n8mTNnOHfuHM7OzhrtSVEe48aNY 7cuUycOFFqB39/fxYtWqQ2fZlMplHecjZt2sSuXbsYOHAgQUFB0kr2zz//THZ2Nnl5eejp6eHu7s5PP/1ERkYGPXr0wNLSkmXLlgG1Ick1NTW0bt2aMWPG4OzsjLW1tUqZ jxo1StJXQCqfOnu e/eu1mmrak8rKyu19QA06pY2Pk3 xNTU1JTVq1dLYZrqdOfRo0dKfrkujfUPchISEqSnkiEhISQmJr J69WoAfHx8uHPnDjExMcTExDBq1Cg eQTfvvtt3oLa23btpUmLoqcPn2aFStWcPr0aaXIlDfeeINRo0Y xduxYevfuTWpqKj///DO//fabyjbSBk22JMfY2JjU1FRatGjBa6 9Jk1eN23axPz586V2u3fvnso9WXLfpBjhkJKSgq2tLVA7Ec/Ly2Pz5s0abU8RfX19du/eTdu2bfH19aVTp07SBH727NnS4qGlpaVK/7l9 3YsLCzYv38/o0ePJiUlBT8/P3R1ddXqha6uboPy/KOygtqF42 //ZakpCT09fXp1asXhw4dwtPTs8H8NaGjo0OnTp2kp3aKyCfh6hg 0aBBjx44lKipK7YR39uzZGBoaSr5KE507d6asrKze 5988olaHVi7di329vZMmjSJffv2kZOTQ4sWLdT2naDaX48ZM0Z jGzelDRsz9lT05zKZTGXfZGlpqeS7Nm7cqNZ/ymQyYmNj2bx5sxSV11jExFHwzOnWpjXGeq0or3qMvWmbZk /Y8eOtGzZEkBpoHrz5k2cnJyUvvvmm2/W 31VVRVbtmyhXbt27NixA6gNvcrJyVG50V0xtOODDz5g8uTJ9O3 bl169erF8 XKlVWA5igbcsWNH/vnPfzJnzhyuX79O /bt6dSpk9r6mZiYcOvWLezs7Lh06ZLUmcvDaRXzs7CwUBkWV1hY qLTqZ2NjI/2/tLRU6rQBevfurTZkSl7 pUuXkp2dza //oqBgYFSCJU6Z9VQveVOFmrDYb7 mu1nxUUFKhc/S8qKsLKygp9fX0A2rdvL 3HMDU1lcJ0W7RowcOHDzUeeFFSUqIkF0NDQ6ytrSktLQW0k3tD 5Vcnq5s3b9KzZ0/ptXyQpa1ON6Ye6spQVFTEwYMHlZ6KQK0uqeLatWtYWVlJT3MMD Azo1q2byu8q6l/Pnj3rhfJoyrvuxPHTTz9l8eLFvPfeezg5ObFhwwZpUK6ol bm5pSXlzdoT4ryKCoqYseOHSxevFhlPVSl35C8FdNWrItcJkVF Rdy5c6demJG9vT09evRQKp DgwOTJk1i8uTJPH78mDFjxhAXF4eenl6DZZUfSKLOnhuTtqr21 FQPHR0djbqljW1NmjSJkydPMmTIEExNTZk fTq2traN1ls5jfUPADk5OWRlZREeHg7ULnhVVFTw4YcfSnKaOH Ei1tbW5OXl8fXXX7N48WICAgLqhb0 ePCgni2Wl5cTGBjIsmXLMDMz47///S/V1dXcu3cPV1dXoqOj8fHx4eHDh4SEhPDiiy9iaGioscx1UezPN NmSHAsLC lJlKJOXbt2DR8fH m1ok40hCrdbMj2FLG2tpaeYBoYGGBlZSUtZirKVJP/HDduHNu2bcPX15fU1FRpEqBOL4yNjbWq1x V1Weffcb9 /cZOHAgUOvPExMTNU4cHzx40GDZoHYBua6 VFRUkJmZqXExG2D58uW8/PLL7Nu3r95n27ZtY9 fZw9e1YamzVUDlWLMpp0oE2bNqxbtw4vLy82b94syVdd3wmq/TVobuOmtGFj mlF/Wyob1KUizofFxQUhImJCUOGDOEf//gHO3fuVJmvJkSoquCZ08lAj7yRr5I5vD8rXlG9Yv00MDQ05NKl S9TU1FBTU8PNmzdVGtGePXuwsbFh48aN0obuyMhIpSdIinsrFA eAbdq04fTp01y8eBEvLy9CQkIaLNesWbMoLy9n69atlJWVERsb q/H7ycnJpKWlsXr1agoKCpT28tRF1WQKalc b926Jb1WXN0zMjKipKREel1cXFxvsKCIt7c3r776KgcPHuTevX tqQwjr0lC9FctUXFys5FA1faaIkZFRvfCZxMRETp8 zdtvv83UqVM5e/Ysv/76K127dtVY3jZt2ijJpaamhpKSEpWyUSf3xpZfjqGhoVI95Cuq 2up0U uhiJGREYGBgVJeNTU1/PTTTypXTaH2iUld2avb96m4D6u4uLheB6ht3o8fP8bBwYEbN25 w4sQJDA0NmT9/vsZ6NcaejIyMiI Pl8rw4MEDLl68qDF9beXdrl07lTZpZGRE586defLkiZTv5cuXp YM4FKmsrGTGjBncunWLlJQUsrKyND75VoU6e25M2qraU1M9GqN b6mzr0aNHbNq0ieLiYt5//31WrVpFdnZ2o/UWavcLNdY/QK1viYyMlPqNpKQkbGxspIiC1atX89VXXwG1g87g4GDOnz/Piy yM2bN3n8 LGU1vXr1 nevbtS jk5OVy7do3p06djYmKCt7c358 fZ/DgwchkMuzs7Lh79y5VVVXExsZSVFREr169Giy3qv6sKbak2DZ1 7V d7WtLY2xP0b/K7U2Vj9XkP4OCgjh48CCff/45 vr6vPHGG03WC1U0VVaJiYn885//lHQsNTWV77//Xtq737Zt23oLKzdu3MDIyEhjeS5cuMCtW7eUFjUBvv32W/r376/yabMiRkZGJCUlMWXKFCoqKqT3c3JymDlzJnv27KF9 /Ya05Czb98 Xn/9dZV5qNOBmpoa1q9fT69evUhMTJRsSV3fqY7GtLG2bdiUfhq07 5s0 bji4mLy8vLIyclp0qQRxMRR8D9CZ0M9Bpq1RfPwunnx9fVl5sy Z5Ofnk5 fj5 fH2vWrKn3vYSEBCIiIqQN3c7OzsybN48dO3ZIq06HDx/m2rVrXLp0SenUtKFDh7Ju3TrMzc0ZOHCg0t6Z8vJylYcplJWV0 a1bN2xsbMjLy1Pat6KKsrIyzM3N6dOnD/fu3SMyMrLRspDX/ccffyQ3N5e1a9dKn3l7ezNv3jyuXbvG2bNnWbNmjdJKmqry9O3 blxdeeIG9e/dqPDSj7u801Xvt2rXk5uby448/Ehsbq3Ts/Pz58ykqKmL37t0cPnxY5Z4xqN0npKury8qVK7l9 zYpKSlERUUB0Lp1a zs7DAyMmLFihX1wt9KSkqUBlSenp4cOHCAXbt2UVpaSnR0NAYG BvTr10 r iqibfnl Pj4sHjxYgoKCsjKyiIsLIybN29qrdOKNLUew4cPZ9 faSmpiKTydiyZQsDBw5UGVIEtaGHbdq0YdWqVZSUlEj/quLjjz/m8uXLkr7VXXzQNu8bN25gb2/PsWPH6N27Nz179mzwiUtj7MnX15dVq1Zx6tQpSktLmTt3LuPHj 9eYvrby9vPzY 7cuRQUFHDgwAHp0AM7Ozv09PRYuHAhJSUlnDp1CkdHR44fP14v L/nhNQUFBbz22muYmZk1 omTOntuTNqq2lNTPRqrW6qYP38 U6dO5cmTJwwePJjWrVtjaGjYYNqq/PLdu3cb7R8qKyvZsWMH8 bNU oeY5HPAAAHTklEQVQ7IiIipENyZDIZixYt4pdffqGwsJD169fT v39/LCws6NGjB0uWLKG4uJj09HROnTqlFK4N4OzsrDQ4PHbsGP369S MnJ4fq6mqGDx/OkSNHKC0tZdGiRQwdOrTBBSFjY2PS09ORyWQcPXpUOsyoKbaki L /P7GxsVy4cIELFy5oXBCtrKxUmmyoojG2d/PmTVasWEFpaSlLly7FzMxM5WnSmvxnt27dePXVV5k9ezZBQUHo 6OhopRdNQVtZnTx5ksePHzNx4kRJv1xcXBg1apS0//TNN98kPj5ekueTJ0 kA4EUuXv3LuXl5ZSVlfHdd98RGBjIzJkz6 33/eqrrxg2bJhW9XBzc2PYsGHEx8cDtb7E19eX999/n27dulFeXi79yW2uurpaeu/27dukpqayZMkSlYsUmnQgJiYGmUzG2bNn0dHRkcYT6vpOdTS1j TW1YVP6abn8NPVNcjk2h//UhJg4Cv62xMXFYWhoiI2NDX369MHKyqreyV2XL1/mzJkz9a5B6NKlCwMGDGDHjh1MmDABCwsLrK2tcXd3VwoRSUhII D4 HlNTU bOnSudxuXo6MjOnTsJDQ2tV64FCxbw eef0759e/z8/HB2dubGjRtq6xEcHMyDBw/o0qULDg4OmJqaYmJiwvXr17WWRVBQEIGBgQwePFg6XU3Ohg0b0 NXV5cUXX5TueFK1503OypUrmTBhAubm5ixbtoxhw4ZpVZaG6t2 zZ09ef/11XFxcmDBhAv7 /tJnenp6dO3alTlz5rB161a1K4K6urrs3r2b1NRUzM3NiY6OZtu 2bTg4ODBs2DD69etH9 7d e6773jttdekcru5uWFjY6N0n5StrS0bN25k vTpdO7cma //pq9e/dqFXpTF23LL2fDhg38/vvvdOvWDXd3d8LDw/H09NRKp vS1HrY2NiwadMm3n33XczMzFi fDlpaWmYmZmp/H6LFi1ITU0lOTmZzp07k5aWhoWFhcqBbP/ /RkwYACOjo6MHTuWoKCgJuXdvXt3li5dip fH6ampvz73/9m5cqVGuvVGHsKCwsjICAADw8PLC0tycnJ0XiEPWgv7zVr1qCn p4e1tTWRkZHSYRW6urp8 eWXHDlyhM6dO Pt7U1kZCTDhw vl1dQUBCvvPIKffv2xcrKii5dumi0XVWos fGpK2qPTXVo7G6pYqlS5dSUFBAly5dcHR0ZM6cOfTu3Vtj2ur8 8iuvvNJo/7Bjxw4GDBhQb2vCyJEjOXPmDJcvX a9996jZ8 evPPOO0RFRdGpUyc OADoPZJ0t69e7GwsCAqKoqEhARpq0VDEQxQG2IsX2B74YUXKCg oYOPGjQAcP35c7X2C0dHRnDlzBjMzM5YsWYKvry/QNFtSZPz48bi7u2Nvb4 Dg4Na27exseHBgwdK4YSqaIztWVlZceDAAcnevvjiC5UybMh/jh8/npKSEmlPZEN60VS0lVV8fLzKMURoaCgbN26kurqaadOmYWxsjK WlJXZ2dpibm/PNN99Ih/TI6datGyYmJnTo0IHg4GBGjhwp6aIihw4dYujQoVrXJSYmRooY OXfuHNevXycyMhITExOlP/nhcefPn5fe69KlCytWrCA Ph53d/d6aavTgaysLFauXMnOnTsxMDAgJSWFdevWkZmZqbbvVEdT21hT GzalnwbNfZOi72oO/6kJnRoV5xdnXL/CrhtXmyUDwd T1MFvPesiCP5CODs7ExUVJQ1iFNHR0aGsrEyrPSX/izzv5W8McXFxTJ48GX19faqqqnjhhRc4efJkg4NEgeCvzPHjxy kvL1fp354WYWFhJCUl/Wn5fffddxgYGODg4ADUni56 vRp6dyAp8Xx48eJiorSGI74v8bTkNXVq1e5ceMGxsbG9O3bV WJqILm41np 5 BOBxHIBAIBH8KKSkpfP7559jb2/PDDz9IIW8Cwd8ZZ2fnPzW/GzduqHxC/TSprKzEx8eHgIAAHj9 TEZGhto7Wv/uPA1Zde/evd4eWcHT46 s7y2XKp7x/v/Ju1vGxbvNEwsr HsyxurFZ10EwV8MOzs7tYfGODs706rV87sO9ryXX1sCAwNp1ao VVVVVeHp6smLFir9FvQWC/yXatWun1SE5zUmPHj1wdXWlrKxMuiJFfhLo08bY2JhXX331T8m rOXiWshI0D3/lNhShqoKngghVFQgEAoFAIBAI/jqIIGeBQCAQCAQCgUAgEGhETBwFAoFAIBAIBAKBQKARMXEUCAQ CgUAgEAgEAoFGxMRRIBAIBAKBQCAQCAQaERNHgUAgEAgEAoFAI BBoROWpqj/cKqG9vv6zKI/gL0CLmhosW o 62IIBAKBQCAQCASCZkLlBVqPa56QJ 5xFDSRVuhg3cnyWRdDIBAIBAKBQCAQNBMqJ463f3so7nEU/CFGdLV 1kUQCAQCgUAgEAgEzYTY4ygQCAQCgUAgEAgEAo2IiaNAIBAIBA KBQCAQCDTy/wBZugROnBNCbgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

My Calculation

Share Price on 30 March
$1.375

Rights Offer 1st share
$0.53

Rights Offer 2nd share
$0.53

Total
$2.44

Ex-Right theoretical Price
$0.81

That means 2 shares for 1 share held, what I am missing here.

Nothing -- you can get 2 new shares at 53 cents each for each 1 existing share you held

Your 1 existing share gives you 1 Right .... enabling you to buy 2 new shares at 53 cents according to NZX

Now you are totally confused eh

keerti
04-04-2022, 02:46 PM
The NZX man says -

The reference price for each AIRRG right has been updated to $0.49. The price adjustment has been made to reflect the correct ratio of 1 AIRRG right being exercised to 2 Air New Zealand Shares.

Hey Winner, Yes I am more confused with your previous post☺

winner69
04-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Hey Winner, Yes I am more confused with your previous post☺

I think there is total confusion out there

Biggest one day rise in history for AIR shares today they say

Nurg
04-04-2022, 02:51 PM
It's astonishing to see how irrational the market in this stock is. Setting aside today's bizarre action, it has been over-valued since, what, 2020. What other NZ stocks are trading at irrationally high or low values, or is AIR unique in this respect?

couta1
04-04-2022, 02:56 PM
It's astonishing to see how irrational the market in this stock is. Setting aside today's bizarre action, it has been over-valued since, what, 2020. What other NZ stocks are trading at irrationally high or low values, or is AIR unique in this respect? How many of the retail punters would realise what an irrational market is with this stock? hype blinds the vision in these situations, easy to fall into a trance like state (speaking from experience) A2 was going to $30 or so many including myself thought.

bassamrassam
04-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Wait and see what happens when the 53 cents shares will be issued and their owners want to cash out.

Dassets
04-04-2022, 03:19 PM
"Our vision is to promote and facilitate the development of fair, efficient and transparent financial markets."

One guess which organisation has that as its vision.

In Dassets' lexicon of financial markets(soon to be released) my definition of unfair, inefficient and opaque financial markets is going to be Air New Zealand's equity market trading on 4 April 2022.

Truly when AIR has its register dominated by the Shaz and it announces a highly dilutive issue this begs for what the FMA is meant to do by its Vision. But what do markets get? A truly bizarre day that shouldn't provide any confidence to anyone. What a joke! The market up 35% yet showing down 15%. A bizarre rights entitlement ratio that is transparent as a woman's logic(I expect a lash for that one) never done in the history of market and sure to cause more confusion. What a joke!

The public has been let down, professionals have been let down but every a*** clown this side of the black stump are doing a dance and wondering how their electric bike is going to take them from Sydney to Auckland. Wah wah wah. Vent over.

Popeye
04-04-2022, 03:30 PM
The theoretical price is per share ie. $2.44/3

Having said that, the $2.44 represents what you have paid to maintain the same shareholding. So in your example, $2.44 for the same shareholding in a company that is liquid for a bit longer due to a $1.2bn infusion of cash...

Bob50
04-04-2022, 03:52 PM
From the Sharesies Facebook homepage-posted 30/3 by Sharesies.
—-
For every 1 AIR share an eligible investor holds at 7 PM (NZST) on Tuesday 5 April 2022, they’ll receive the right to buy 2 AIR shares at a set price of $0.53 per share. The offer price of $0.53 per share is a 61.5% discount to the last traded price on the NZX of $1.375.
—-
By this to them-buying today at a cheaper price then Friday and still have the right to buy 2 more shares looks like a good deal.
When does dilution happen/ed?
I am holding none.

ordop
04-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Agree with Bassamrassam - the day is coming it may not be today or this Wednesday but it will come.

Dassets - I don't think Sharesies have been the one pushing this barrow. Yes they have been in there as you would expect from a retail firm but not the driver of the AIR price. Best you obtain broker data when it comes out in 2 days - it's anonymous until settlement date.

turnip
04-04-2022, 04:07 PM
—-
For every 1 AIR share an eligible investor holds at 7 PM (NZST) on Tuesday 5 April 2022, they’ll receive the right to buy 2 AIR shares at a set price of $0.53 per share. The offer price of $0.53 per share is a 61.5% discount to the last traded price on the NZX of $1.375.
—-
By this to them-buying today at a cheaper price then Friday and still have the right to buy 2 more shares looks like a good deal.
I am holding none.

Yep, from social media posts it is pretty clear that many do not understand how T+2 settlement works.

But if you actually go to place a an order for AIR shares in Sharesies, this message is displayed in the final confirmation page:

Air New Zealand has announced a rights offer for shareholders (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/389769). For shares to qualify as part of the offer, the order needs to be filled before 2 April.
which makes it pretty clear that today is too late to be buying for the rights.

Dassets
04-04-2022, 04:08 PM
—-
—-
I am holding none.

Uh oh, that advice is a problem. The reference to Tuesday is the record date. When I was a broker a number of times I had huge arguments with back office in similar circumstances. The record date is not the ex date. The last day to buy and get the rights was Friday. The record date allows for T+2 settlement so most if not all rights are issued to the right party. The rights are issued to the registered holder on 7pm 5 April. If the registered holder sold their shares on Friday and failed to deliver and hence registration wasn't effected then the broker will grab("pick-up") those rights when the registration occurs.

Same occurs on dividends etc. The Shaz that brought today just screwed up.

Dassets
04-04-2022, 04:13 PM
I will but I don't think the managers etc of the issue will have done this. There are too many repercussions, not only regulatory, but went this sort of stuff unwinds you can get bad price falls which discourage take up of the offer hence triggering the underwrite and maybe for size. They have to disclose that shortfall and finding out an underwriter owns 25% of a company is causes events I am sure you can guess.

Beagle
04-04-2022, 05:12 PM
Some might say this whole fiasco is nothing but an orchestrated litany of lies.

Arbroath
04-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Some might say this whole fiasco is nothing but an orchestrated litany of lies.

It has certainly been an embarrassment for NZ capital markets with the NZX screwing up this morning and many "investors" showing their lack of knowledge...

Remember Ben Graham...in the short run the market is a voting machine and in the long run a weighing machine

Beagle
04-04-2022, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=Arbroath;950397]It has certainly been an embarrassment for NZ capital markets with the NZX screwing up this morning and many "investors" showing their lack of knowledge...

Remember Ben Graham...in the short run the market is a voting machine and in the long run a weighing machine

Anyone who doesn't know or believe that or ever forgets it has lost their way and has no compass.

SPC
04-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Someone entered the wrong coordinates in NZX ?. Hapless investors subject to whiteout?. I think we've been here before..

Beagle
04-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Someone entered the wrong coordinates in NZX ?. Hapless investors subject to whiteout?. I think we've been here before..

And it didn't end well :eek2:

alokdhir
04-04-2022, 08:42 PM
How AIRRG started trading today ? When record date is 7pm 5th April and that means not yet even issued ??

NZX website showing one trade of 600,000 rights traded today @ 0.66 Cents ...even ASB Securities website confirms this trade and price

I thought one is not allowed to trade securities unless already credited in your registry account ? Or can brokers / Institutions do trades in advance ?

https://www.nzx.com/instruments/AIRRG

peat
04-04-2022, 08:42 PM
CMC sent me this

For renounceable rights issue for Air New Zealand, we do not allocate any rights to clients that are long or short, as they do not own the share but the CFD. We correct clients position's unit and entry price based on the adjustment factor for the corporate action, this is provided by Bloomberg and the factor is 0.612648.
The intention is that clients notional value prior to the corporate action will remain the same after this has occurred.

Beagle
04-04-2022, 08:53 PM
Do you feel cheated Peat ?

stoploss
04-04-2022, 08:58 PM
CMC sent me this

For renounceable rights issue for Air New Zealand, we do not allocate any rights to clients that are long or short, as they do not own the share but the CFD. We correct clients position's unit and entry price based on the adjustment factor for the corporate action, this is provided by Bloomberg and the factor is 0.612648.
The intention is that clients notional value prior to the corporate action will remain the same after this has occurred.
Not sure about that explanation . As for every share I was short I am now short 1.632 shares in my account .

Arbroath
04-04-2022, 09:36 PM
How AIRRG started trading today ? When record date is 7pm 5th April and that means not yet even issued ??

NZX website showing one trade of 600,000 rights traded today @ 0.66 Cents ...even ASB Securities website confirms this trade and price

I thought one is not allowed to trade securities unless already credited in your registry account ? Or can brokers / Institutions do trades in advance ?

https://www.nzx.com/instruments/AIRRG

A share trade settles 2 business days after it is traded. Friday April 1st was the last day you could buy AIR and receive the entitlement to the rights issue because your shares had to be registered 2 days later which is by 5pm tomorrow April 5th which is the record date for the rights entitlements.

So today the shares started trading ex-rights and AIRRG started trading because if you had bought or owned 1,000 AIR on Friday then you have the ownership of 1,000 AIRRG which gives you the right to buy another 2,000 shares at 53c each. If you sold your AIR today that trade won’t settle until Wednesday April 6th after the record date but you’d still own the AIRRG which is why they could start trading today.

Balance
05-04-2022, 07:48 AM
Not sure about that explanation . As for every share I was short I am now short 1.632 shares in my account .

Does that mean that you now have to cover 1.632 shares for say, the $1.26 share you shorted it on Friday?

Means at yesterday’s closing price of 90.5c, you now need to pay $1.47 (loss of 19c) to cover your short?

Air closed on Friday at $1.26 cum rights so at yeaterday’s closing price of 90.5c, the share is actually up 39.5c on my calculations - so CMC calculation is working in your favour.

Balance
05-04-2022, 08:41 AM
Further clarification to the clarification yesterday on AIRRG!

So the rights issue is effectively a 1:1 at $1.06! Not as deeply discounted as was made out to be the case in the first place!

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/390065

Dassets
05-04-2022, 08:44 AM
Does that mean that you now have to cover 1.632 shares for say, the $1.26 share you shorted it on Friday?

Means at yesterday’s closing price of 90.5c, you now need to pay $1.47 (loss of 19c) to cover your short?

Air closed on Friday at $1.26 cum rights so at yeaterday’s closing price of 90.5c, the share is actually up 39.5c on my calculations - so CMC calculation is working in your favour.

No it works against a short position. The share price was well above the theoretical ex price of 77.5. At one stage it was at 108 when the nzx said it was down. Sharesies kept buying thinking they were still getting the rights. 108 is almost a post covid high.

alokdhir
05-04-2022, 08:45 AM
A share trade settles 2 business days after it is traded. Friday April 1st was the last day you could buy AIR and receive the entitlement to the rights issue because your shares had to be registered 2 days later which is by 5pm tomorrow April 5th which is the record date for the rights entitlements.

So today the shares started trading ex-rights and AIRRG started trading because if you had bought or owned 1,000 AIR on Friday then you have the ownership of 1,000 AIRRG which gives you the right to buy another 2,000 shares at 53c each. If you sold your AIR today that trade won’t settle until Wednesday April 6th after the record date but you’d still own the AIRRG which is why they could start trading today.

My question was about legality of futures trade on NZX ...As per ASB Securities rules ...U r not allowed to sell shares unless physically or actually showing credited in your registry account ...not what will eventually come at a future date ...as they do cross check with registry share balance before sending order on market . So if thats allowed to others like u mentioned then ASB Securities clients are at a disadvantage as they cant do what others can !!! This was my query

peat
05-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Do you feel cheated Peat ?
by the outcome not by CMC , though stoploss's comment makes me wonder.
I've written this exercise off mentally.
It is too hard swimming against the tide here.... sometimes the market isnt rational but meh , Im over it.
I've got good work, paying well. I'm just slowly closing out all my speculative positions and increasing my longer term investments.

Rawz
05-04-2022, 08:55 AM
Just glad I stayed away from this. Didnt understand it or the value to be hand.
Will just wait for the dust to settle and see what the wash up is.

LaserEyeKiwi
05-04-2022, 08:55 AM
It's astonishing to see how irrational the market in this stock is. Setting aside today's bizarre action, it has been over-valued since, what, 2020. What other NZ stocks are trading at irrationally high or low values, or is AIR unique in this respect?

MCK (Millennium Copthorne) is still trading as if it’s hotel assets are worth zero. Those hotel assets were assigned an underlying market value of $567 million in the most recent annual report issued 2 weeks ago.

MCK current market cap of approx $390 million (MCK + MCKPA) is about the value of its non-hotel assets (66.3% stake in CDL, $96 million net cash on hand, Sydney apartments being sold down)

winner69
05-04-2022, 09:06 AM

So the rights issue is effectively a 1:1 at $1.06! Not as deeply discounted as was made out to be the case in the first place!

Clear as mud now eh

Sideshow Bob
05-04-2022, 09:07 AM

Has this become more common/apparent since the advent of Sharsies, or other online platforms? Lots of smaller holders/orders, lots of trading but collectively owning a bigger slug of the company - Sharsies with AIR >6%, over 12% of traded not held by the majority owner?

mfd
05-04-2022, 09:10 AM

This doesn't effect the dilution though, if I'm reading it right. Still going to be three times as many shares outstanding once this has settled, it's just that you only get one rights share which entitles you 2 cheap shares, rather getting two rights shares which each entitle you to 1 cheap share.

Same outcome.

JohnnyTheHorse
05-04-2022, 09:19 AM
This doesn't effect the dilution though, if I'm reading it right. Still going to be three times as many shares outstanding once this has settled, it's just that you only get one rights share which entitles you 2 cheap shares, rather getting two rights shares which each entitle you to 1 cheap share.

Same outcome.

Agree, that's my understanding of it. The TERP in the offer document was correct (80ish cents).

keerti
05-04-2022, 09:31 AM
Clear as mud now eh

You think!

• eligible AIR shareholders on the record date will receive one renounceable right for every one existing AIR ordinary share, which enables eligible holders of that right to subscribe for two new AIR ordinary shares
• each AIRRG right represents an entitlement to subscribe for two new AIR ordinary shares

Balance
05-04-2022, 09:34 AM

Same outcome.

You are right of course about the dilution and outcome.

It is the first time in decades of investing that I have come across such a rights issue - as in one right for 2 shares!

Companies and underwriters structure capital raising to achieve certain outcomes :

1. The companies to get the capital they want and/or need at the cheapest cost and least dilution to existing shareholders,

2. Underwriters to get existing shareholders to take up the issue and simply collect their fees. If they end up with shares, they want the shares to be as cheap as possible so they can make a quick gain.

The way that this AIR capital raise is structured, it appears to be a compromise which implies to me that NZ government had a lot to say & influence about/over the CR.

Beagle
05-04-2022, 09:34 AM
You get one right for each share and that gives you the right to buy two shares at twice the price they're really worth, simple :D

winner69
05-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Those getting the new cheap shares from taking up the rights will be getting an even number of new shares ….that’s good

stoploss
05-04-2022, 09:42 AM

yes I have more shares short now , but not as many as I thought I would be .... They have adjusted the price of the execution down . So before as I was short at much higher levels account was showing a profit. Currently a loss..... ( It's not a big deal , shorting is always risky ) I'm happy to sit it out , as until people actually get the offer we won't know how many of these are going to be taken up, how many people will sell existing stock to fund the rights purchase etc ....
Being long CNB.ax is a much easier game.

Entrep
05-04-2022, 09:47 AM
You are right of course about the dilution and outcome.

It is the first time in decades of investing that I have come across such a rights issue - as in one right for 2 shares!

Companies and underwriters structure capital raising to achieve certain outcomes :

1. The companies to get the capital they want and/or need at the cheapest cost and least dilution to existing shareholders,

2. Underwriters to get existing shareholders to take up the issue and simply collect their fees. If they end up with shares, they want the shares to be as cheap as possible so they can make a quick gain.

The way that this AIR capital raise is structured, it appears to be a compromise which implies to me that NZ government had a lot to say & influence about/over the CR.

I recall the Sky raise was 3 cheapies for every 1 held, could be wrong

BlackPeter
05-04-2022, 10:02 AM
You get one right for each share and that gives you the right to buy two shares at twice the price they're really worth, simple :D

classic ... this made me chuckle :) :

Bjauck
05-04-2022, 10:16 AM

The government is getting the help a lot of private investors in bailing out Air NZ - a strategic NZ asset. I hope the private investors understand the risks. The government's investment is underwritten by all taxpayers, whereas private investors undertake it at their own risk.

Warren Buffet has had a mixed history with airline stocks too.
https://nz.news.yahoo.com/how-warren-buffetts-airline-stocks-have-performed-since-berkshire-hathaway-sold-them-134849843.html

Balance
05-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Short covering in progress?

Beagle
05-04-2022, 12:06 PM
This is like watching a circus or a bunch of teenagers playing musical chairs. Who's going to be left carrying the baby later this month ? Who cares they say, lets just party on and make heaps lol

Arbroath
05-04-2022, 12:34 PM
This is like watching a circus or a bunch of teenagers playing musical chairs. Who's going to be left carrying the baby later this month ? Who cares they say, lets just party on and make heaps lol

I think 2 things are going on here simultaneously:

1. There is an extreme amount of ignorance from newbies about how a rights issue works not helped by the NZX stuff-ups. In particular what the record date actually means for how you can trade etc.

2. The professionals have been sidelined over the past 2 years as the company was overpriced the whole time. Those that remain will bid for extra stock at 53c and it will be interesting to see the final take-up once all the newbies are asked for $1.06 for every old share they owned.

Dassets
05-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Note the mkt cap of the rights now $965m plus AIR at $1045 = $2010m. To make it apple with apples with old price divide value by nos of old shares, ie 2010/1122 = $1.79. Increase from Friday 179/127.5 = 40%.

Did I miss the takeover offer?

bassamrassam
05-04-2022, 12:58 PM
The AIRRG shares are offered around the 79 Cents. If you buy 10,000 of them, you can buy 20,000 shares of AIR after 26 April at 53 Cents each.

Rawz
05-04-2022, 01:04 PM
The AIRRG shares are offered around the 79 Cents. If you buy 10,000 of them, you can buy 20,000 shares of AIR after 26 April at 53 Cents each.

I thought it was pay 53 cents x 10,000
and get 20,000 shares of AIR

winner69
05-04-2022, 01:16 PM

so your 20,000 shares will have cost you 92.5 cents each ..... sounds a good deal

Dassets
05-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Can someone else cast their eyes over the listing rule below. It would seem to me that AIR released the notice on the 31st Thursday, went ex on Monday 4th. There is 1 business day between. Where are the 4 clear business days? That time is meant to be there to allow the rights issue to be understood.

Rule 4.17.6 For an application to NZX for Quotation of Rights under a Rights issue of Equity Securities, notice in a manner and form required NZX must be completed and supplied to NZX through MAP including any QRP notice(unless the QFP has already been released through MAP). If such Quotation is granted:
(a)such notice must be released through MAP no later than 5 Business Days before the Ex Date for the Rights Issue,

winner69
05-04-2022, 01:29 PM
It's not just these 'sharesies people'' and mum and dads' - instos and sophisticated investors piling in as well - Kiwi and Aussie ones as well

Bright things ahead for AIR - so many can't be wrong

nztx
05-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Them Head shares may well be back up to circa $1.53 in no time, the way things are going.. ;)

Let's not worry about hard to understand fundamentals, lack of a dividend for yonks or the ship
belching out more red ink than all the South Island meatworks (No one really wants to
even understand or know about the extent of Red, when Uncla Grant is smiling at the job)

Beagle
05-04-2022, 01:46 PM
It's not just these 'sharesies people'' and mum and dads' - instos and sophisticated investors piling in as well - Kiwi and Aussie ones as well

Bright things ahead for AIR - so many can't be wrong

I see you have applied the "duck test" lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test#:~:text=If%20it%20looks%20like%20a%20duc k%2C%20swims%20like,something%20is%20not%20what%20 it%20appears%20to%20be.

nztx
05-04-2022, 01:52 PM
Can someone else cast their eyes over the listing rule below. It would seem to me that AIR released the notice on the 31st Thursday, went ex on Monday 4th. There is 1 business day between. Where are the 4 clear business days? That time is meant to be there to allow the rights issue to be understood.

Rule 4.17.6 For an application to NZX for Quotation of Rights under a Rights issue of Equity Securities, notice in a manner and form required NZX must be completed and supplied to NZX through MAP including any QRP notice(unless the QFP has already been released through MAP). If such Quotation is granted:
(a)such notice must be released through MAP no later than 5 Business Days before the Ex Date for the Rights Issue,

Good point Dassets

Perhaps someone should fire a complaint into NZRegcom on this ? :)

AIR might be fast turning into an embarrassing circus for NZX ;)

Beagle
05-04-2022, 02:01 PM

A complete fiasco.

turnip
05-04-2022, 02:01 PM

They got a waiver: https://www.nzx.com/announcements/389771

Beagle
05-04-2022, 02:02 PM
They got a waiver: https://www.nzx.com/announcements/389771

Shouldn't have been grated for a cash issue of this size and complexity (for newcomers).

turnip
05-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Shouldn't have been grated for a cash issue of this size and complexity (for newcomers).

Agreed. Given everyone has known for ages that a raise was coming, why rush it at the last minute?

Oliver Mander
05-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Good point Dassets

Perhaps someone should fire a complaint into NZRegcom on this ? :)

AIR might be fast turning into an embarrassing circus for NZX ;)

Hi dassets and nztx...a quick line from your favourite Shareholders' Association :-)!

It looks like AIR were granted a waiver by NZ RegCo in relation to the 5 days.
Waivers from Listing Rules 4.17.6(a), 5.1 and 5.2 - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/389771)

See below:
Waiver from Listing Rule 4.17.6(a)Decision4. Subject to the conditions set out in paragraph 5 below, and on the basis that the information provided by AIR is complete and accurate in all material respects, NZX Regulation Limited (NZ RegCo) grants AIR a waiver from NZX Listing Rule (Rule) 4.17.6(a) to the extent this Rule would otherwise require the notice required under Rule 4.17.6(a) to be be released through MAP no later than five Business Days before the Ex Date for the Rights Issue.

Also, note that the 'record date' for the rights is actually tonight - but with T+2 settlement, in effect, was Friday Apr 1st. With the offer announcement on March 30th, they have essentially had 4 business days.

tzbang
05-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Apologies if this has already been shared.
"Here's the quickest way to achieve efficiency in our skies - stop bailing out the national carrier."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/128230454/flying-through-fog-the-shambles-of-air-new-zealand

ordop
05-04-2022, 03:26 PM
To Clarify on your post (19714) above Oliver,
The announcement was Wednesday 30th/March, ex date Monday 4th/April. So AIR have given '2' clear business days before the Ex date, nowhere near 5 business days. Yes they have a NZX Regco waiver but it seems a little conflicted here or at least that multiple parties have come up short.
Investment Bankers announcing a deal without clearly explaining mechanics to market participants, NZX mispricing the reference price from an Ex Rights perspective, NZX agreeing to a waiver which hasn't helped investors, FMA signing off on documentation that has ultimately confused multiple investors including market professionals.

Beagle
05-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Even the experts got it wrong https://craigsip.com/insights/overview/2022/04/what-does-air-nz-recap-mean-for-me?utm_source=insights-enews-050422&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=insights-enews&utm_content=what-does-air-nz-recap-mean-for-me&_cldee=FtTCgLx1tDaKJeRL-M-mdKT9itW6zM4rBl87mM-k4JAJmSet5WlYW_OWBHByo7mq&recipientid=contact-f4e18c1d7f2de8119427005056a307fc-ad4da97548b74d90b3b97d935c70a122&esid=da315f21-fdae-ec11-a2d2-005056813337
Excerpt "Importantly, if you buy one of the rights on market, you don't yet own one of the new Air New Zealand shares. You'll have simply bought the right to buy one for $0.53".
Actually one right gives you the right to buy two shares at 53 cent price.
What a mutt's breakfast.

Disc: Beagles do not normally eat out of other mutts dog bowls.

winner69
05-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Even the experts got it wrong https://craigsip.com/insights/overview/2022/04/what-does-air-nz-recap-mean-for-me?utm_source=insights-enews-050422&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=insights-enews&utm_content=what-does-air-nz-recap-mean-for-me&_cldee=FtTCgLx1tDaKJeRL-M-mdKT9itW6zM4rBl87mM-k4JAJmSet5WlYW_OWBHByo7mq&recipientid=contact-f4e18c1d7f2de8119427005056a307fc-ad4da97548b74d90b3b97d935c70a122&esid=da315f21-fdae-ec11-a2d2-005056813337
Excerpt "Importantly, if you buy one of the rights on market, you don't yet own one of the new Air New Zealand shares. You'll have simply bought the right to buy one for $0.53".
Actually one right gives you the right to buy two shares at 53 cent price...but who's counting eh ;)

so even craigs get it wrong and confuse punters ,,,, more misinformation last few days about AIRrights floating around than covid stuff

nztx
05-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Two rights granted (each to One new 53c share) for each existing AIR share would have saved a lot of the shambles we see ;)

Thanks for look into this - Oliver :)

warthog
05-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Theses.
1. AIR will benefit from NZ opening up again beyond expectations.
2. Buying AIR comes with an entitlement to something for nothing (cheap shares).
3. AIR is well-run, state-backed and is a "masthead" investment.

The Hog's thesis.
1. Those who are not out of AIR already want to sell their bags. What better way than to talk it up, suggesting investors will get a free lunch.

Oliver Mander
05-04-2022, 05:39 PM
To Clarify on your post (19714) above Oliver,
The announcement was Wednesday 30th/March, ex date Monday 4th/April. So AIR have given '2' clear business days before the Ex date, nowhere near 5 business days. Yes they have a NZX Regco waiver but it seems a little conflicted here or at least that multiple parties have come up short.
Investment Bankers announcing a deal without clearly explaining mechanics to market participants, NZX mispricing the reference price from an Ex Rights perspective, NZX agreeing to a waiver which hasn't helped investors, FMA signing off on documentation that has ultimately confused multiple investors including market professionals.

Hi ordop...the record date is actually tonight (Apr 5th) at 7pm. But because it takes 2 days to settle a transaction, the 'effective' ex date was Friday Apr 1st. Not sure where you are getting Apr 4th from, although that was the date the rights started trading.

This from the Air NZ offer doc:
30 March 2022 - Announcement of the Offer
4 April 2022 - Rights trading opens Rights trading commences on the NZX Main Board.
7.00pm (NZST) / 5.00pm (AEST) on 5 April 2022 - Record Date The date for determining entitlements of Eligible Shareholders.
6 April 2022 - Opening Date for the Offer Offer Document and Acceptance Forms despatched to Eligible Shareholders.Rights Offer opens

I think all this highlights that the offer IS complex...we'd advocate for all investors (newbies or experienced) to read up on the offer fully before trading in either the rights or the shares.

NZSA is concerned at the confusion - the offer is well-outlined in the AIR material, but appears to have been interpreted differently by many (including the NZX). NZ RegCo, unusually, has been REALLY explicit about the theoretical prices for both the rights and the head share. I've been quoted in Stuff as well: NZX error results in trading halt on Air NZ rights, wrong price for rights and shares showing | Stuff.co.nz (https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fbusiness%2Fin dustries%2F128257604%2Fnzx-error-results-in-trading-halt-on-air-nz-rights-wrong-price-for-rights-and-shares-showing&data=04%7C01%7CCEO%40nzshareholders.co.nz%7C22032a 6650ad4cf245a308da16b68628%7C233a466a8bfa4e9bb4488 c477a9c24d9%7C0%7C1%7C637847270449697470%7CUnknown %7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzI iLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=fN%2FhxQ6lxxyeZ0j0ye28ODCquz88gvbCp2jhl4tVrI c%3D&reserved=0)
"The confusion on the NZX this morning doesn't help matters in terms of conveying a clear, consistent and simple message about what the offer is worth for those investors," Mander said. And there's some good commentary in Business Desk from Craig's who are now saying that "We remain perplexed by the trading in AIR with the share price seemingly disconnected from fundamentals..."

Please - take the time to read the offer document carefully before trading in the shares or the rights. We're really concerned that there's a whole lot of investors (newbie or experienced alike) who may not fully understand it.

ordop
05-04-2022, 06:06 PM
Hi dassets and nztx...a quick line from your favourite Shareholders' Association :-)!

It looks like AIR were granted a waiver by NZ RegCo in relation to the 5 days.
Waivers from Listing Rules 4.17.6(a), 5.1 and 5.2 - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/389771)

See below:
Waiver from Listing Rule 4.17.6(a)Decision4. Subject to the conditions set out in paragraph 5 below, and on the basis that the information provided by AIR is complete and accurate in all material respects, NZX Regulation Limited (NZ RegCo) grants AIR a waiver from NZX Listing Rule (Rule) 4.17.6(a) to the extent this Rule would otherwise require the notice required under Rule 4.17.6(a) to be be released through MAP no later than five Business Days before the Ex Date for the Rights Issue.

Also, note that the 'record date' for the rights is actually tonight - but with T+2 settlement, in effect, was Friday Apr 1st. With the offer announcement on March 30th, they have essentially had 4 business days.

Hi Oliver, sorry but I will clarify what I meant by your original post. The waiver you refer to above states the announcement release should be no later than 5 business days before the Ex Date for the rights issue. You then mention they have essentially had 4 business days. This is Incorrect. AIR released the news only 2 business days (Thursday and Friday) before AIR went Ex rights on Monday morning. The first day of trading Ex Rights! This is the most important date (the Ex Date) as it tells the investor whether what they are buying is Cum Rights or Ex Rights. The registry looks after everything on the Record date and the brokers 'protect' anything unsettled.

For further clarification, have a chat with Blackcap who can give you a heads up on this.

But yes this issue has been a complete cluster. By the Way, I would get the STUFF article to change your quote about a pronounceable issue!

All the Best.

Nurg
05-04-2022, 06:52 PM
Maybe it's not just that it's complex, but that 2-for-1 is too simple. If they had made it, say, 7-for-4, the dopes at NZX and non-comprehending investors would have realised they didn't fully understand it.

Oliver Mander
05-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Ex vs record date...got it. On that score, quite correct ordop. And yes, the ex date is indeed Apr 4th when the rights trading began (I read ex for record).
The last thing I want to do is add to the confusion! As you say, though, doesn't change the underlying concern that it has confused many people.

nztx
05-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Theses.
1. AIR will benefit from NZ opening up again beyond expectations.
2. Buying AIR comes with an entitlement to something for nothing (cheap shares).
3. AIR is well-run, state-backed and is a "masthead" investment.

The Hog's thesis.
1. Those who are not out of AIR already want to sell their bags. What better way than to talk it up, suggesting investors will get a free lunch.

Hog - There's one more class - those sitting in on very small parcels in the Spectator seats ;)

Sideshow Bob
05-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Average trade today was 1,009 shares.

Plenty of small investors trading, average value $950.

Dassets
05-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Sorry been tied up. They had waivers, a lot of them, including the timeline.

The rationale is disclosed. However it is clear the rational failed to consider factors that should have been addressed such as magnitude, relative complexity and an inexperienced shareholder base. I think that will be the approach I will be taking , that the waivers esp re time lines should never have been given.

EDIT Just saw the reference to waivers above. But reiterate one of the reasons for the gap is to let people sort everything out and that clearly didn't happen. Basically AIR didn't have its arguments put forward challenged. The rules were merely pushed aside to suit them. The main reason they were scared about a lock down

winner69
06-04-2022, 08:38 AM
AIR announces opening of Rights Issue

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/390134

bassamrassam
06-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Yes about the same current price of AIR shares :). I assume both of AIR and AIRRG prices will be traded proportionally the same.

Oliver Mander
06-04-2022, 09:39 AM
Good 'explainer' and more commentary on the complexity from Stuff.
Air New Zealand's rights issue opens on Wednesday. What do shareholders need to do? | Stuff.co.nz (https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/128268734/air-new-zealands-rights-issue-opens-on-wednesday-what-do-shareholders-need-to-do)

Beagle
06-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Air New Zealand's rights issue opens on Wednesday. What do shareholders need to do? | Stuff.co.nz (https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/128268734/air-new-zealands-rights-issue-opens-on-wednesday-what-do-shareholders-need-to-do)

Good work mate.

Dassets
06-04-2022, 09:51 AM

Except for getting the reference price for AIRRG wrong. Just goes how to show what a shambles this is.

Oliver if you are going to raise this with FMA or NZX I can provide some thoughts that might be relevant. I have used to do a lot with corporate actions doing one thing or another.

Arbroath
06-04-2022, 10:16 AM
AIR announces opening of Rights Issue

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/390134

Looks like some reality starting to set in to the situation.

Nurg
06-04-2022, 10:17 AM

It's academic, but the article is wrong that, "on Monday the reference price for Air New Zealand shares was 77.5c, as set by the airline in association with its bankers."

77.5c is a theoretical calculation that anyone could do. It was ultimately based on the last pre-rights trading price of $1.265 at 5pm Friday. It was also based on the terms of the offer, which was what the airline and its bankers did decide, but had been known for 2 days. Ultimately, the market decided on $1.265, which determined the 77.5c, not the airline.

JohnnyTheHorse
06-04-2022, 10:26 AM
Sharesies users account for 2.5million shares traded yesterday (buy and sell). Who knows how many the day before at even higher prices. Looks like reality is really setting in and funds are taking the chance to sell down at these elevated prices. Will be interesting to see how if Sharesies users become net sellers as the price starts dropping?

Nurg
06-04-2022, 10:33 AM
The rights are leading the ords down currently. I wonder if any holders are putting on risk-free arbitrages by selling ords and buying rights.

Oliver Mander
06-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Agree with the comments on the reference price - difficult for journos to understand down the phone sometimes. I said that the77.5 was the TERP as issued by NZX on Monday morning.

But in general, I think John Anthony's done a good job trying to make it as understandable as possible.

stoploss
06-04-2022, 10:40 AM
The rights are leading the ords down currently. I wonder if any holders are putting on risk-free arbitrages by selling ords and buying rights.
Must be a big payday for some fund managers , looks like money for old rope for those able to arb this.

Nurg
06-04-2022, 10:43 AM
... difficult for journos to understand down the phone sometimes. ...
But in general, I think John Anthony's done a good job trying to make it as understandable as possible.

Fair enough. BusinessDesk journos have been making errors too.

ordop
06-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Funnily enough, even though AIR is currently 0.84 and AIRRG is 0.50 (yes there is an arb there) the aggregated price of $1.34 is still higher than the last traded cum price from Friday at $1.265. All the action at this point in time today is just wiping the ridiculous price action of Monday and Tuesday.

Arbroath
06-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Agree with the comments on the reference price - difficult for journos to understand down the phone sometimes. I said that the77.5 was the TERP as issued by NZX on Monday morning.

Its actually all very simple and just highlights the appalling lack of financial literacy in New Zealand.

The only criticism I'd have is that one share should've just equalled 2 rights with each right to buy one more share. That has been the structure of pretty much every major rights issue in NZ for decades.

Sky TV 2.83:1, Fletcher Forests 2:1, Nuplex I think was 3:1

Beagle
06-04-2022, 11:49 AM
Its actually all very simple and just highlights the appalling lack of financial literacy in New Zealand.

The only criticism I'd have is that one share should've just equalled 2 rights with each right to buy one more share. That has been the structure of pretty much every major rights issue in NZ for decades.

Sky TV 2.83:1, Fletcher Forests 2:1, Nuplex I think was 3:1

Well said.

Sideshow Bob
06-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Brace, brace.....

Heads down $0.10 to $0.85 and rights down 24c to 51c.

Buy the rights and the 2 shares, and means 77.5cps.

SCOTTY
06-04-2022, 01:48 PM
Brace, brace.....

Yes SB. Easy arbitrage - sell the heads and buy the rights = free bonus issue. :)

Personally AIR not for me at any price.

stoploss
06-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Brace, brace.....

How Bizarre

Beagle
06-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Obvious arbitrage opportunity for those that believe the shares are worth 77.5 cps. Bit like saying ARV are worth $2.60. Just fantasy land stuff...

alokdhir
06-04-2022, 03:06 PM
U can sell the AIR thru CFD and buy the rights ...45 cents + 106 = 151 for 2 shares of AIR ...selling at 83 cents ...cool 10% arbitrage

nztx
06-04-2022, 04:35 PM
Obvious arbitrage opportunity for those that believe the shares are worth 77.5 cps. Bit like saying ARV are worth $2.60. Just fantasy land stuff...

Yes that's exactly it .. looks like a bit of horse trading in AIR rights taking place on Sharesies too :)

Do I see upside with this one once the dust clears or heavy storm clouds on the horizon for years to come ? :)

NZX looks down as a whole today.. lots of Red .. a few more days of the same will do what for AIR ?

Perhaps a further reduction in part or whole as today, as reality sinks in out there on how
much or little has changed to the nature of the beast ? ;)

No matter how much the thing is painted up, bound to be lots of further AIR Red and Cash
burn going forward IMO ..

As for re-establishing former routes, service and capacity to former levels - what will that require and
where's it coming from ? ;)

alokdhir
06-04-2022, 04:40 PM
By giving rights at very attractive price of 53 Cents will make sure AIR issue will be oversubscribed ...so propping efforts of underwriters will be minimal ...just lip service and good press will do

nztx
06-04-2022, 04:49 PM
By giving rights at very attractive price of 53 Cents will make sure AIR issue will be oversubscribed ...so propping efforts of underwriters will be minimal ...just lip service and good press will do

Might be the case my friend - but what are you buying & for what purposes ?

Forget dividend income for years - the thing is it's going to be coughing & spluttering away
for some time into the future.

For some - 'I own a part of AIR & got them dirt cheap" might be enough .. but how long until
the Dirt Cheap buy cost starts looking like a bargain buy worth the journey ? ;)

Sooner or later an inevitable Share Consolidation is bound to wipe the smiles off many faces.
If that didn't happen what would a potential small dividend per share look like on
the enlarged capital needed to bail AIR out of today's tight spot ? ;)

5-10 year wait anyone ? ;)

More Virus, different virus or worse strains possible ?

More global turbulence ?

Lots of risks in Joe Retail Investors camp and they're not small - all with potential to put the Retail Investor out of any money ahead well into the Red .. or further out the back door for those with higher ingoing cost :)

Is Joe Retail Investor being taken for a long potentially hazardous ride that they didn't realise ? ;)

Of course indirectly the 51% major holder is really in charge of navigating where the broomstick is headed
- make no mistake about that ;)

And a final point -- I guess everyone here will be eagerly waiting in the queue to jump on the next
AIR flights to go all over the place again, as if nothing has just happened .. or maybe not ? ;)

Look no further than Retailers in some of our cities to see how they're currently faring,
confronted with a perfect storm of a multitude of simultaneous hindrances & disruptions .. :)

Will AIR be any different or kneecapped by the same perfect storm for a long time ahead ?

I'm picking that both AIR & Retail will have some time going forwards before customers
feel even slightly comfortable returning to a shadow of what was before Covid.. :)