PDA

View Full Version : LCT- Living Cell Tech

slam
20-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi All
This one is worth watching if your into Bio's
New to the ASX but not a new company. Started by a Kiwi in 1987:)
Anyone else interested in this one?
Cheers
Slam

Edit
Sorry all, dyslexic tiker code

slam
30-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Hi All
These guys are doing well and alot of interest since listing
Got a buy recommendation in one of the independent research papers on Biotechs;)

IPO punters are being taken out and up 70% since listing.

Cheers
Slam

slam
07-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Talking to myself here:)

Moving nicely and hitting 39.5c yesterday
double IPO in 1 month.
Look for a pullback to mid 30's and maybe an entry around there.

Cheers
Slam

miner
07-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Good pick up Slam hope you made heaps:D[8D];).

Cheers
Miner

slam
07-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Cheers Miner
Sometimes it just all goes right[8D]

Slam

Bubble Boy
07-10-2004, 11:26 AM
Have got a few. Some very smart people in LCTs Auckloand R&D facility. Rocky history but i am expecting big things from this stock. Very happy punter.

Bubble Boy
08-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Crashed through the 40c mark yesterday to finish at 42c. Thats 110% gain since the IPO.

$1 here we come!

Bubble Boy
11-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Biotech shares double in value

By SIMON COLLINS
A spectacular debut on the Australian sharemarket by a small Auckland biotech company has made The Warehouse founder Stephen Tindall almost $3 million richer.

Living Cell Technologies (LCT), formerly known as Diatranz, listed on the ASX on September 1 at 20c. Since then the share price has soared to close at 42.5c on Friday.

Tindall, a founding investor in Diatranz in 1994 and still the biggest shareholder, has seen the value of his investment leap by A$2.77 million ($2.98 million) to $5.63 million.

LCT's second-biggest shareholder, chief executive and co-founder David Collinson, has also more than doubled the value of his 12 per cent holding to $4.4 million. At 42.5c, LCT's market capitalisation is now A$34 million, making it New Zealand's biggest listed biotech company ahead of Dunedin-based Botry-Zen ($14.3 million) and Blis ($13.6 million) and Auckland's Genesis Research and Development ($13.1 million).

Australia's embrace of the stock is a victory for a company that was refused permission by New Zealand's Ministry of Health three years ago to transplant insulin-producing cells from pigs into people with diabetes.

Diatranz medical director Dr Bob Elliott switched the trials to Mexico and announced in late 2001 that one of the 12 teenage diabetics who received the pig cells was able to stop taking insulin injections completely.

This year the company moved its head office to Adelaide and changed its name to LCT, but Collinson and about 25 of just over 30 staff remain in South Auckland.

It has established a US subsidiary, LCT BioPharma, staffed by three scientists lured from US-based Sertoli Technologies. They are using similar technology to transplant cells from pigs' brains into rats to reduce brain damage from strokes.

A US/NZ team has also transplanted cells from pigs' livers into the livers of haemophiliac mice to generate the blood-clotting agent Factor 8.

Collinson said the company had to become international to gain credibility. "If you stand up and present your results in Miami and say you are from New Zealand, you are regarded like someone coming from Fiji would be regarded here," he said.

"If someone who is American presents it, it gets promoted as if they invented it ... The Americans have had experience in cell therapy. When you combine them with us, you have a much improved team."

slam
11-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Ahhh:D:D
Good ann out, the crowd like it.

Moving nicely and hitting 39.5c yesterday
double IPO in 1 month.
Look for a pullback to mid 30's and maybe an entry around there.
By me

Doh Wrong[:I]

Hope some of you got on it
Cheers
Slam

miner
11-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Shows how much you know[B)],thought you said it was going down:(,wrong and making $$$ ay[:0]:D[8D];).

Cheers
Miner

slam
11-10-2004, 04:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by miner

Shows how much you know[B)],thought you said it was going down:(,wrong and making $$$ ay[:0]:D[8D];).

Cheers
Miner

Hi Miner
Well I can't be right all the time, I'd go broke;)

Bubble Boy
05-11-2004, 12:01 PM
More good news yesterday. The punters loved it pushing the shares up again. Dont want to gloat but I told you so.

Looks like the pig cells are safe in humans. Thats a great sign that LCT are well on the way to getting approval for their products and bringing in the $$$s. This is looking like one of the better biotech companies in the market.

Disc.: got some, wish i had more.

lambton
07-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Its been a while since anyone posted on this - stock now down signicantly on October 04 prices - yet promise is still there following April 6 announcement that pre clinical diabetic trial for safety and efficacy using DiaBCell (encapsulated living islet cells) which were transplanted into monkeys wnet off well.
Do I or don't I buy in to this at 32 cents? Wife and daughter both type 1 diabetics and want to believe that LCT can make a difference but in things to do with money musn't let heart rule head.
Anyone out there have an opinion?

newz
07-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Sunshine Heart SHC is another Aussi biotech with strong Kiwi connections.
Picked up a couple at 45c Currently mid 30s.
Due to start German trials in April.
Their newsletter is worth a read.
Best wishes Newz
PS: another good day for SUR/SUROB and not a bad bounce for RTM/RTMCA/RTMO

Bubble Boy
08-04-2005, 08:40 AM
I've been really surprised there hasnt been more price action since the recent announcements.

- THe first one announcing the successful completion of the ape trials. TO me that means they will be back trialling in humans in 3-6 months once they go through the approval process
- the second about the survival of the encapsulated cells from one of their early human trials 9 years ago. Seems to work.
- and there was also what i thought was a positive story on Bob Elliot on 60 minutes a few weeks ago.
- Howeever, the acquisition of the Theracyte stuff a month ago threw me a bit, but it appears that if nothing else, they have strengthened their IP portfolio for very little outlay.

I get the impression that all the speculative money in Aus is in mining at the moment. Most biotechs are down this year.

I wouldnt bet the house on it yet, still a way to go before they are selling their products. But i like this story and think 32c is a bargain. Very tempted to grab a few more for the portfolio.

Disc: Hold some, thinking of more.

tapman
03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Interesting article on the front page of the New Zealand Herald today. www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?_id=1&ObjectID=10338893
I was going to buy shares in the IPO, but got cold feet at the last moment when there was a bit of a delay in the float date and I cancelled my cheque.
I have no experience with Bio companies, but I have been interested in this company due to a few tv and newspaper stories over the last 2 years or so. High risk, but my instincts are that it has huge potential.
Could someone with more Bio knowledge than me give some sort of time frame regarding Human clinical trials (their start)and the time taken to get to market if those trials are successful?
Cheers Tapman

tapman
23-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Anyone been watching this. Closed at 47.5 cents yesterday on large volume for LCT.
Russian trials have one male patient having a 40 percent reduction in his insulin needs and a female patient being weened off insulin altogether after only 1 month. These results are with only a minimum first dose.
Trials have been given the go ahead in NZ. Looks very positive and the market seems to think so too.
Could be big.

tapman
23-10-2007, 01:08 PM
The SP is taking off. The trial successes are obviously important to the diabetic community - patients and scientists.

Kees
17-02-2012, 09:52 AM
going for a run up to 0.770.14 (22.22%)at Feb 16, 2012 in the us.:):)

Kees
02-03-2012, 08:57 PM
I predict this to be a stormer all good news.:)

Kees
20-09-2013, 05:53 PM
63% for the day and on the tv getting good traction long may it last.

percy
20-09-2013, 06:12 PM
63% for the day and on the tv getting good traction long may it last.

Well done.!!!
How did you get on with your house.? Red Zone?,

Kees
20-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Got robbed by cera to the tune of 300k but we might recoup some if their appeal fails.

percy
20-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Got robbed by cera to the tune of 300k but we might recoup some if their appeal fails.

Sorry to hear that.A lot of money.!

Kees
20-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Yea no **** and they gave the bastard a 50k pay rise corrupt as.

tunsbro
24-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Not a lot of action going on in this thread.
Decent spike today.

Kees
24-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Its been around 8 for the last few weeks waiting on news suppose to come end of month if success this will fly but until then good time to pick up a few more on the dips.

tunsbro
24-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry, meant yesterday, but yes. Been up and down quite a bit. Seems like it's coiling.
Is the news related to the NTCELL trial or AGM?

Kees
24-10-2013, 11:32 AM
NTcell trial.

dagoldtoof
24-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Long time holder, appears the implanting of cells in Parkinson patients look promising ..In a bottom drawer....

Aotea
24-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Long time holder, appears the implanting of cells in Parkinson patients look promising ..In a bottom drawer....

For sure, get all the Parkinsons patients implanted and stable and thats a huge stepping stone. It'l satisfy contractual requirments and bring another injection of cash.
Its a pretty exciting time for LCT, and yes agreed, it is bottom drawer stuff but the potential is second to none in my opinion.

tunsbro
30-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Has anyone go info on the potential market for NTCell?
Patients in US = 500,000 to 1,500,000 with 50,000 to 60,000 new cases reported annually.

80,000 in Aus. 9,000 annually.

Any idea of treatment costs and COGS? Has this been discussed?

Thanks.

dagoldtoof
16-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Happy to still hold these shares.......Takes a long time for trials etc, but starting to show results in halting Parkinsons sufferers...

Joshuatree
17-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Any trial news imminent dagoldtoof?. I see Milford asset management have bought re 23 million shares!!.

dagoldtoof
18-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I get my info from Hot Cooper, like the fact Milford have doubled their holding...

Joshuatree
18-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Well that stopped the thread in its tracks:(

geo
30-05-2016, 06:20 PM
LCT is in a very exciting place the Phase 11b NTCELL should be well over by now 18 more patients implanted with NTCELL bringing the total to 22 patients. We have to wait 26 weeks for the results of Phase 11 the trial aims to confirm the most effective dose of NTCELL.

The June 2016 BIO International Convention is the largest pharmaceutical and bio conference in the world. LCT has been invited to present. 19-23 June the International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders which will take place in Berlin. Dr Barry Snow will present an update on the safety and efficacy of NTCELL.

If the trial is a success it will mean a fast track approval for paying patients.

Kees
08-07-2016, 10:14 PM
LCT made a good run this week expect it to keep going to.

cammo
09-07-2016, 07:53 PM
2 banger ! Chucked a few bucks in a month ago !

Kees
09-07-2016, 10:27 PM
2 banger ! Chucked a few bucks in a month ago !

Good one , going to hang in there this time think it will run a lot further remember these at 40c

geo
08-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Six more patients to be implanted this month, the last six looks like no problems all are safe. Six more patients implanted at the end of the year or early next year total 16 plus 4 already into there second year and improving all the time. Look forward to the fast track approval so we can get on with launching for all those paying patients and look at the s/p rocket.

geo
09-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Hi All
These guys are doing well and alot of interest since listing
Got a buy recommendation in one of the independent research papers on Biotechs;)

IPO punters are being taken out and up 70% since listing.

Cheers
Slam

Hi Slam

Can you tell me what independent research papers on Biotechs you use I am invested in LCT.
And would like to keep up to date with any recommendation.
Thanks
Geo

Anna Naum
29-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Raising $$$, some interesting names on the register of SH

biker
30-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Raising $$$, some interesting names on the register of SH

can you enlighten us?

Disc. Shareholder.

biker
07-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Good to see Milford Asset Management putting another $1million into LCT in the placement.
Now holding about 36 million shares or over 6%.

This is a company starting off a very low base making great progress and with huge potential IMO

Disc. Holder and bought quite a few more today at 8.9c

Anna Naum
19-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Nice push to the upside today on reasonable volume for LCT. Roll on safety approval for the final 4 patients and then its time to keep ear to the ground for early result outcomes from the 'blind' study.

geo
21-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Nice push to the upside today on reasonable volume for LCT. Roll on safety approval for the final 4 patients and then its time to keep ear to the ground for early result outcomes from the 'blind' study.

We must be close to finding out the outcome of the last 4 patients safety wise.

Traderwannabe
03-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Looks like it could be a good day for LCT. New high of 13 cents on Friday. Strong buy side today.

Traderwannabe
20-04-2017, 08:46 AM
LVCLY closed at $1.06 today, another high for this share.

silu
20-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Is there any research report available for LCT? I've looked on their website but couldn't find anything.

silu
21-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Hopped on board with a small parcel today at 14c sans research. I've only read potential cure against Parkinson's, Huntington's, Alzheimer's disease etc and that alone made me buy before understanding what exactly they do.

cammo
21-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Hotcopper.com.au has a large amount of banter on LCT. Plenty of information there and on the LCT website too.

geo
23-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Is there any research report available for LCT? I've looked on their website but couldn't find anything.

Try NDF Research. Stuart Roberts Analyst. It's old news but he might update now we are getting closer to info on the last patients implanted.
I sent CEO of LCT a email about a week ago with something along the lines of that I was working on the theory
that no news was good news, and was hopeful of no issues no reply to date.

There is far more buyers around than there was a couple of months ago and that's a good sign.

geo
01-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Try NDF Research. Stuart Roberts Analyst. It's old news but he might update now we are getting closer to info on the last patients implanted.
I sent CEO of LCT a email about a week ago with something along the lines of that I was working on the theory
that no news was good news, and was hopeful of no issues no reply to date.

There is far more buyers around than there was a couple of months ago and that's a good sign.

Treatment completed for all patients in Parkinson's trial.

This is excellent news the four patients had 120 NTCELL microcapsules implanted on each side of the brain. With no safety issues. All this brings us closer to obtaining provisional consent and launching NTCELL.
'

silu
02-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Let's hope the price action of late indicates a positive trial announcement in a month or so.

tipsy
02-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Here's hoping, been a lot of volume traded the past couple of weeks. This could really blow up with an extremely positive announcement.

biker
04-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Let's hope the price action of late indicates a positive trial announcement in a month or so.

Yes indeed- that there are some positive results evident (observable to those close to the treated patients) and not just speculation. It would be fantastic if the results are good from an investment point of view but much more importantly from a health perspective.
I have friends with Parkinson's and if there is a breakthrough in treatment, that will give them great hope.

Joshuatree
05-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Yes indeed- that there are some positive results evident (observable to those close to the treated patients) and not just speculation.

Can you expand on that a little biker; is there a source or link ; is that anecdotal or evidence based. I can't see it on announcements etc but may have missed it. Thanks

tipsy
06-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Man, .25 now

biker
06-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Can you expand on that a little biker; is there a source or link ; is that anecdotal or evidence based. I can't see it on announcements etc but may have missed it. Thanks

I was relating my comments to Silu's "Let's hope...." ie. that the shareprice run up is based on something tangible/observed and is not purely speculation.

With an average buy in of less than 9c less than a year ago I didn't expect such a run before an announcement. I would assume positive results would be hard to hide or keep quiet if you have loved ones involved, but it could still all be down to speculation and momentum.
If the results are spectacular which is possible, then so will be the share price performance from here - LCT has huge potential if the results are positive, ("In addition to Parkinson’s disease, NTCELL has the potential to be used in a number of other central nervous system indications, including Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s and motor neurone diseases including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS") BUT not without considerable risk at the current level- touching 25c today.

biker
06-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Further to my last post, if the results are known to those close to the patients and this knowledge is getting into the market place, I would have thought a trading halt pending the result announcement would be required, which could only be positive in itself.

silu
06-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Their GM is on the 15th November and I assume they will know the results of the Phase IIb study before that date.

In the meantime I see us shareholders shivering with antici............................................ .................

Joshuatree
10-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Further to my last post, if the results are known to those close to the patients and this knowledge is getting into the market place, I would have thought a trading halt pending the result announcement would be required, which could only be positive in itself.

Thanks for your responses biker. I have heard from another source similar to what you posted re patients responding well but I treat that with a big grain of salt as one has to be wary of the pump and dump holders (on H/C)who got set early and have derisked their position. Certainly would be fantastic if they could stop and reverse a horrible disease. Many of us will know of a family member or friend afflicted with it.

geo
10-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your responses biker. I have heard from another source similar to what you posted re patients responding well but I treat that with a big grain of salt as one has to be wary of the pump and dump holders (on H/C)who got set early and have derisked their position. Certainly would be fantastic if they could stop and reverse a horrible disease. Many of us will know of a family member or friend afflicted with it.

JT have you seen the 5 min video of Carol she was in the first group of 4 patients it's on the LCT web site.

Also have a look at the 11/17/16 AGM and see Dr Barry Snow on the results of NTCELL' Dr Snow is not one to hype up any result he is the opposite some times I wish he would get more excited.

Have you seen the list of substantial share holders which have investors in LCT for years.

Joshuatree
10-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Yes top 10 hold 59% at last AR. Have Milford sold out or are custodial services holding theirs?
Yes impressed re the under hyping there.
Thanks haven't found vid yet but found this sep 2017 radio interview here (http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=201858795)
ps seen vid now impressive, thanks.

Joshuatree
17-10-2017, 12:12 PM
27.5c atm and vol healthy.

suse
17-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I've had this on my watch list when it was around 12c (or maybe less) and now I am kicking myself that I never actually did anything. I am also kicking myself on what I did put my money in which has turned out to be pretty useless...

I do feel a little concerned at the age of the Board though ... who knew I was so ageist, but a bit of youth could be a good thing too.

cammo
17-10-2017, 10:28 PM
I've had this on my watch list when it was around 12c (or maybe less) and now I am kicking myself that I never actually did anything. I am also kicking myself on what I did put my money in which has turned out to be pretty useless...

I do feel a little concerned at the age of the Board though ... who knew I was so ageist, but a bit of youth could be a good thing too.
ntl will sing later this year...... i got quite a bit of them....but had these lct since 5 and 9 cents! expecting much more out of them once their announcement of completion of phase 2 comes out....expecting lots of septagenarians to reverse mortgage their houses for this! worldwide licensing baby thats what we want. dont lament the ride that has been , catch the rest without the years of waiting!

age of the Board - not when you doing medicine; maybe youth is ok in some ****ty disruptive IT stuff that doesnt mess ppl up if you do.

silu
18-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Happy to hold for a) potential immense shareholder return and b) a cure to combat this ghastly disease.

suse
18-10-2017, 08:51 AM
ntl will sing later this year...... i got quite a bit of them....but had these lct since 5 and 9 cents! expecting much more out of them once their announcement of completion of phase 2 comes out....expecting lots of septagenarians to reverse mortgage their houses for this! worldwide licensing baby thats what we want. dont lament the ride that has been , catch the rest without the years of waiting!

age of the Board - not when you doing medicine; maybe youth is ok in some ****ty disruptive IT stuff that doesnt mess ppl up if you do.

excellent, HBL will carry on to go gangbusters then :)

Joshuatree
26-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Anyone going to the AGM in Auckland on 1th nov ; be great to get live feedback from someone using their phone.
Download Document 489.29KB (https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSDYL4wq%2 FyRT3v%2Ft667FiGug%3D)

silu
26-10-2017, 02:39 PM
I still believe we will hear about the Phase IIb study before the AGM. Let's hope for the best that there may be a cure for this dastardly disease.

geo
27-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Only a few weeks for the results to be announced [my pick that it will be positive] Why because the first 4 patients nearly 3 years ago have passed the safety issues, and have all improved so what the latest trials have been about is quality and efficacy. If the rating scale is improved in safety,quality and efficacy then LCT will apply for fast track approval.

Anna Naum
06-11-2017, 07:30 PM
So the company is having a call on Friday (no doubt results of the study) and then AGM next week. Everything (+ve or -ve) for this name in the next 4 days!

Joshuatree
06-11-2017, 07:36 PM
No official announcement about this atp but here is the link for friday S/P not looking confident if as some have suggested there is a very leaky boat.
http://www.openbriefing.com/OB/Livi...ll-Technologies---Investor-Briefing/2694.aspx (http://www.openbriefing.com/OB/Living-Cell-Technologies-Limited/2017/11/10/Living-Cell-Technologies---Investor-Briefing/2694.aspx)

silu
07-11-2017, 10:31 AM
SP action of late doesn't point towards a hugely positive result. Funny you say they are a leaky boat. I've heard they are tight and usually downplay any significant improvements.

Joshuatree
07-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Im guessing the leaks come from family or friends etc, maybe even not intentionally, but very hard to verify these whispers.

Joshuatree
07-11-2017, 02:40 PM
PDF (http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01918755) Patent applied for.

silu
09-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Trading Halt as expected

Let's hope as that horrible song goes "Everything Gettin' down on Friday"

silu
10-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Genuinely excited about today filled with hope for Parkinson's sufferers.

silu
10-11-2017, 11:11 AM
And there goes my money :(
Well at least with my new portfolio rules the pain is very minimal.

t.rexjr
10-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Disappointing.
Jeepers, went right down to 2.3c too. Ouch!

Joshuatree
10-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Yes i held off telling my cousin with parkinson's about it until results . Investor call with CEO sometime today giving more clarity but it doesn't look good results wise .

Joshuatree
13-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Strangely Milford funds ends were holding over 6% of these risky shares and still own 5% plus after this announcement. S/P fallen since the poor parkinson's results announced from 20.5c to 3c currentlyDownload Document 154.03KB (https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSDYL4wq0w BL0v%2Ft667FiGug%3D)

silu
18-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Are we waiting on something that could explain the rise from 2 to nearly 4c?

silu
19-10-2018, 11:25 AM
What is happening? Opened +87.8% to 7.7c to big volume as I write.

tipsy
19-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Yeah, got up to at 8.3 at one stage, lot of volume, must have been a fund buying up???

18 month trial results out next month, someone taking a big gamble?

silu
19-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Yeah, got up to at 8.3 at one stage, lot of volume, must have been a fund buying up???

18 month trial results out next month, someone taking a big gamble?

is that one out next month? Last time we had such a nice run up to the unblinding of the results only to fall off a cliff.

tipsy
23-10-2018, 09:12 AM
is that one out next month? Last time we had such a nice run up to the unblinding of the results only to fall off a cliff.

Yeah, early next month I believe. Even with descent results, their path to commercialisation looks rather tricky, would definitely require some sizeable capital raising as they don't have a lot of cash left.

silu
02-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Hot damn there is some hope. https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/lct.asx-2A1115179/

ziptie
17-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Sad to say it looks like it may be the end of this. I have held tight for a while now but Market Cap and Interest seem to be petering right out, even had to trawl the Search Feature on multiple occasions to dredge up this old thread.

The way I read the results from the trials, (forgive me if I read them wrong) but it looks like the benefits for Sufferers of Parkinsons are just not there. Sad on many levels.

silu
17-07-2019, 09:24 AM
It's a shame really. I have a 0 from 3 success rate from Biotechs. I won't touch this sector again with a barge pole.

ziptie
17-07-2019, 10:17 AM
It's a shame really. I have a 0 from 3 success rate from Biotechs. I won't touch this sector again with a barge pole.

huge shame for both sides. 1. the Sufferers and 2. the Investors.

Im down 89% as it stands, i am not even sure its worth Cashing out the pittance left at this stage

Definitely wont be going near this sector again either.

ziptie
23-07-2019, 06:38 PM
So we got an announcement today, and for the most part it looks positive.?

Enough to reverse my loss on this stock? Probably not.

According to their Pretty Graph the Treatment Results seems to have started to Curve upward...

silu
24-07-2019, 07:46 AM
How was this not price sensitive?

I'm down 82% so it needs to multi-bag from here just to break even for me

geo
14-08-2019, 09:53 AM
How was this not price sensitive?

I'm down 82% so it needs to multi-bag from here just to break even for me

Pacific Channel.Com/News/. Have a look at this site might give you a bit more hope that LCT is not done yet, If the board take on the advice of the Internal Analysis of LCT.

silu
21-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Hi Geo,

Thanks I've seen the report on Pacificchannel but I'm not sure about what they are. They look like a marketing company to me. But anyway, I'm holding because selling out is not worthwhile. I just hope that there may be a cure for Parkinson's sufferers at some stage.

kiora
21-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Hi Geo,

Thanks I've seen the report on Pacificchannel but I'm not sure about what they are. They look like a marketing company to me. But anyway, I'm holding because selling out is not worthwhile. I just hope that there may be a cure for Parkinson's sufferers at some stage.

But probably not by LCT

silu
21-08-2019, 02:43 PM
But probably not by LCT

Doesn't look the way.