PDA

View Full Version : ppp trading halt

digger
13-04-2017, 01:52 PM
As of this morning 13/04/17 PPP has a trading halt most likely to hold over the easter weekend. Anyone got any thoughts on this one.
From me it is just a idea that NZO has approval from shareholder to go ahead with capital return and just wondering any connections????
Thoughts welcome.

blackcap
13-04-2017, 01:53 PM
As of this morning 13/04/17 PPP has a trading halt most likely to hold over the easter weekend. Anyone got any thoughts on this one.
From me it is just a idea that NZO has approval from shareholder to go ahead with capital return and just wondering any connections????
Thoughts welcome.

HI digger... could it be a consolidation of PPP, CUe and NZO? Zeta being the factor that ties them together? Or is PPP going to liquidate? Again rationalisation brought about by Zeta?
Cannot think of anything else but sure there is more at play....

Actually maybe something to do with Vietnam? Otherwise I am non the wiser.

digger
13-04-2017, 04:41 PM
HI digger... could it be a consolidation of PPP, CUe and NZO? Zeta being the factor that ties them together?

Can not be a consolidation as you put it as the other two companies would also have to make a market comment. On the other two points you could be right . Guess we find out next week.

Taijon
13-04-2017, 05:32 PM
The trading halt request says "pending the anticipated announcement of disposal of the Company's major undertaking venture". I guess that's the 5% stake in the Vietnam venture. If you are wondering who the buyer might be, I would suggest it could be NZO based on the commentary at yesterday's Special General Meeting.

Lets see what eventuates.

trader_jackson
13-04-2017, 05:39 PM
The trading halt request says "pending the anticipated announcement of disposal of the Company's major undertaking venture". I guess that's the 5% stake in the Vietnam venture. If you are wondering who the buyer might be, I would suggest it could be NZO based on the commentary at yesterday's Special General Meeting.

Lets see what eventuates.

if it was NZO you'd think NZO would be in a trading halt to?

blackcap
14-04-2017, 06:46 AM
if it was NZO you'd think NZO would be in a trading halt to?

not necessarily as it may not be material enough for it to put NZO in a trading halt whilst for PPP it does put it over the threshold? Just speculation here but also maybe its too small for NZO to worry about anyway. I guess we will have to wait and see.

digger
14-04-2017, 09:18 AM
not necessarily as it may not be material enough for it to put NZO in a trading halt whilst for PPP it does put it over the threshold? Just speculation here but also maybe its too small for NZO to worry about anyway. I guess we will have to wait and see.

PPP and NZO are both controlled by ZETA,so as TAIJON suggest it probably is NZO. After all going back just two years ZETA got PPP off NZO in some deal that did not make since to me at the time.Also at that time ZETA sold to NZO their holding in CUE. My pick is that whatever this was all about will soon unravel.

blackcap
14-04-2017, 09:29 AM
PPP and NZO are both controlled by ZETA,so as TAIJON suggest it probably is NZO. After all going back just two years ZETA got PPP off NZO in some deal that did not make since to me at the time.Also at that time ZETA sold to NZO their holding in CUE. My pick is that whatever this was all about will soon unravel.

If that is the case then I think it is rationalisation... ie cutting costs as Zeta have done very well. Vietnam goes to NZO and PPP is wound up (saving plenty on admin, registry costs, headquarters, staff etc)

digger
14-04-2017, 12:09 PM
If that is the case then I think it is rationalisation... ie cutting costs as Zeta have done very well. Vietnam goes to NZO and PPP is wound up (saving plenty on admin, registry costs, headquarters, staff etc)

Yes that about sums up my best guess