PDA

View Full Version : Zagga

beetills
19-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Anybody heard of ZAGGA a company which you can borrow money from and also invest money with them.
You can invest as low as 1k and most are covered by mortgages.
www.zagga.co.nz

Saamee
19-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Yes. Used to be called Lend Me. A recent name change.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?10180-LendMe-P2P&p=672810#post672810

Toasty
18-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.

CageyB
19-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.

I'm only in for a few small investments, early days yet but I've been impressed by the communication.

humvee
05-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Is https://www.zagga.co.nz/ down (after you sign in)

after signing in I keep getting this
We will be back soon
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

myles
06-05-2020, 10:07 PM
My first significant involvement with a failed P2P loan due to COVID-19 today. Zagga appear to have it well in hand - their model, and professional backing looks well positioned to protect investors. :t_up:

JBmurc
01-04-2022, 11:16 AM
Yes looking to park some funds here for a trial run>>>

Mike64
01-04-2022, 01:05 PM
they are doing extremely good recently in loan acquisition, never ever I saw here (twice recently) 6 big loans in the same time.
- I also had one loan problem which worked out fast and good
- I still have one loan problem going on since 15 month for now!!!
Wasn't much active with Zagga for a while but restarted 2 month ago with rising interest rates.

JBmurc
21-04-2022, 06:11 PM
they are doing extremely good recently in loan acquisition, never ever I saw here (twice recently) 6 big loans in the same time.
- I also had one loan problem which worked out fast and good
- I still have one loan problem going on since 15 month for now!!!
Wasn't much active with Zagga for a while but restarted 2 month ago with rising interest rates.

Whats the issues with loan problemfor 15months ??? I see Zagga just listed another lending opt 1.97mill 82% taken up in no time 9%+ return is very tempting

Mike64
23-04-2022, 07:06 PM
Yup, I'm into that loan.

The troubled one we mentioned takes obviously ways longer to get sorted then normal. But Zagga provides monthly a long and detailed update on the ongoings which are pretty complex with this mortgage. I appreciate that a lot, communication is very good with and from them.
At the end we should get the the money back plus all that long time interest, so I watch and see.

JBmurc
23-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Yup, I'm into that loan.

The troubled one we mentioned takes obviously ways longer to get sorted then normal. But Zagga provides monthly a long and detailed update on the ongoings which are pretty complex with this mortgage. I appreciate that a lot, communication is very good with and from them.
At the end we should get the the money back plus all that long time interest, so I watch and see.

Right fair enough I guess thats the risks you take with these loans that the development goes under owing many creditors ...

JBmurc
27-05-2022, 08:46 AM
I see Zagga getting more loans lately ..Banks pulling back for developments and even res investors

Mike64
07-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Currently 4 loans sitting there

JBmurc
10-07-2023, 09:21 PM
Currently 4 loans sitting there

Going so many more coming the way the banks are lifting requirements and rates difference I'd say not much different for the style of loans being commercial if anything Zagga might well be a cheap place to go for short term commercial lenders

Saamee
19-12-2023, 08:47 PM
It's Zagga time....

Now investing @ Zagga with funds as they come out of Lending Crowd.....