PDA

View Full Version : Ntl spp

whatsup
11-09-2017, 05:46 PM
So who is taking up the SPP and why with the current uncertainty ?

Topagent
11-09-2017, 06:54 PM
I will if I get an opportunity to sell down and rebuy as twice my spp funds were used to buy at 1.8 instead.

Clints
11-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Quietly holding here. Will see what happens to the share price. Apparently 2 weeks is a long time in NTL SP world. Have just brought another few million today.

pole.pole
12-09-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm annoyed the spp closes just after the AGM. Certainty not making any decisions until I see these guy there.

whatsup
12-09-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm annoyed the spp closes just after the AGM. Certainty not making any decisions until I see these guy there.

pole that's why it may be better to buy the oppies that close late Nov, it keeps your options open even if you have to pay a little more gets the SPP closing date out of the way and the election. one can then if you wish buy the longer dated .05 oppies

pole.pole
12-09-2017, 12:04 PM
:)
Good point. I would like to see these guys get the ore concentrator and extract to the full extent of the consent but there is so little detail in any of their information and with SP dropping back you need to consider why would you. I haven't really considered the options but will take a look.

whatsup
12-09-2017, 12:32 PM
:)
Good point. I would like to see these guys get the ore concentrator and extract to the full extent of the consent but there is so little detail in any of their information and with SP dropping back you need to consider why would you. I haven't really considered the options but will take a look.

don't pay too much .002 , .003 or there abouts, I got some last week at .002, insurance really. good hunting.