PDA

View Full Version : IFT - Worth a look?

nocomment
13-10-2017, 01:59 PM
I dont know who has this one on their watchlists but they seem to be on a bit of an uptrend atm - they have pretty good cash reserves and maybe theyll invest in a new pipeline for AIA??

Anyway just curious to know what others think of the recent bump - their performance over the years seems a little less than stellar - not exactly xro or atm...

kiora
13-10-2017, 02:02 PM
I dont know who has this one on their watchlists but they seem to be on a bit of an uptrend atm - they have pretty good cash reserves and maybe theyll invest in a new pipeline for AIA??

Anyway just curious to know what others think of the recent bump - their performance over the years seems a little less than stellar - not exactly xro or atm...

Hi NC
IFT already has a thread
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?1360-Ift/page117&highlight=ift

JeremyALD
14-10-2017, 11:20 PM

They are in an uptrend yes, but they are recovering from a big downtrend and haven't caught up yet to previous highs.

The company has a great dividend which has consistently grown and is a well run company with good defensive assets. Glad to have some of these in my portfolio and Trustpower is having a stella year so that should help too.