PDA

View Full Version : Energy stocks

younga
25-12-2017, 12:10 PM
I want to invest in some energy stocks. Anyone know of any potential small caps?

Hectorplains
25-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Bul, rle, coi, sxy, ckl, gll...

shasta
26-12-2017, 09:37 AM
I want to invest in some energy stocks. Anyone know of any potential small caps?

In addition to Hectorplains suggestions a few more you should dig into their presentations, OEL, BYE, STO, AWE, GEV, SIH, LNG, BPT, OSH, WPL, OXX

Check the various threads there is a wealth of information on this site from some very knowledgeable oilers...

silu
27-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Genex Power (GNX) - currently finishing their 50MW solar farm and planning to extend to 270MW Solar and 250MW Pumped Hydro. One of my favourite investments so far. http://www.genexpower.com.au/

Joshuatree
21-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Bul, rle, coi, sxy, ckl, gll...

Pretty flat in this space atpit with GLL the only performer. Is CKL the right ticker HP?

Hectorplains
21-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Pretty flat in this space atpit with GLL the only performer. Is CKL the right ticker HP?

Yes - lots of talk about gas shortages but not much else. No idea why I chucked Cokal in there, sorry! They're making a mess of getting a coal operation underway in Indonesia.

Joshuatree
21-03-2018, 07:40 PM
In addition to Hectorplains suggestions a few more you should dig into their presentations, OEL, BYE, STO, AWE, GEV, SIH, LNG, BPT, OSH, WPL, OXX

Check the various threads there is a wealth of information on this site from some very knowledgeable oilers...

AWE and OEL and BYE up but others flat to down as well as my two RLE,XST. Oil chart looks to be trying a climb out so maybe a good trend on the way.

Crypto Crude
21-03-2018, 08:45 PM
sharemarkets are a terrible time to invest...
we have had some clear signs of markets breaking the huge uptrend.... the markets have just gone through the greatest sustained run we have seen maybe evwr... the sharemarket is valued much much higher than the 2008 global financial crisis and debt is much more we have the same problems that havnt been fixed... interest rates could potentially start to rise really squeezing that debt...
forget the sharemarket...
forget energy stocks....
now is the time for safe havens and protecting ones wealth not to go out guns blazing ....
the world markets are in far worse state than in the global financial crisis and are so much higher so the crash will be much much worse....
be very careful