PDA

View Full Version : Newbie On Deck

Redmack
15-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have been investing in the market since 2012 with some success. Now retired, I have decided I need to get more focussed on how I construct my decisions and rationale for trades. I discovered the forum two months ago and been taken by the comradery of the members on the various threads. I am confident this is one of the places a newbie can absorb some wisdom and in time return a little back.
Cheers and see you all on the threads
Redmack
:)

JBmurc
15-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Welcome on board mate ...great timing if your keen on the ASX resource sectors very 1999-2000 look too the sector ...

peat
15-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Hey Redmack
Welcome
I was just thinking if you are retired you should have time to read some of the threads from the very beginning! Haha
But seriously , there is a lot to be learned on these forums if you take the time to view them.
Enjoy

Redmack
16-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Welcome on board mate ...great timing if your keen on the ASX resource sectors very 1999-2000 look too the sector ...

Many thanks JBmurc.
I do have an interest in OGC and AGO. Will be interesting what the change of ownersip will have on AGO.

Redmack
16-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Cheers peat,
As my father swaid after retirement "I don't know how I managed the time to work".

Ive read some of the shorter threads, the wife has just completed ERD. We both enjoy the threads as the humour and intelligence on here is a universe away from the normal blogs.