PDA

View Full Version : ASB Brokerage Discounts/Rebates

dagdaniel1
22-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who has got a discount from either ASB or ANZ on their brokerage charges - and not talking big money clients?

Basically I'm a short-term trader (please don't hate me) and I'm paying large amounts of brokerage on my relatively small capital. I was thinking of giving them a call and seeing what they could do, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

Snow Leopard
22-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know of anyone who has got a discount from either ASB or ANZ on their brokerage charges - and not talking big money clients?

Basically I'm a short-term trader (please don't hate me) and I'm paying large amounts of brokerage on my relatively small capital. I was thinking of giving them a call and seeing what they could do, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

Give them a call and see what they can do.

Food4Thought
13-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Hi all

Has ASB changed depth view option on their platform.

I thought they got rid of it unless you traded.

I haven't traded in ages but can see share depths... both buy and sell prices.

Hmmmm

Happy Wednesday

enzed staffy
14-03-2019, 11:25 AM
they didn't get rid of the share depth option - they just reduced who had the access to real time depth and price movements - if not undertaking enough trades you were left with access only to DELAYED depth and not real time

Food4Thought
21-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Thank you enzed staffy. I thought I wasn't able to see the depth at all previously if I hadn't traded in 3+ months. Now most of my activity is an odd buy here and there long term. Too little money and time to seek "trader status". I still find it incredible what info we have available. Technology is wonderful. Thanks for the reply