PDA

View Full Version : Sure fire big wins they say

winner69
09-12-2018, 06:16 PM
Must admit I didn’t get to the end of this hard sell .....can’t concentrate forbthat long on a Sunday

Sounds fantastic sure fire investment

https://pro.moneymorningir.co.nz/p/ucscllumiere/ESCLUC12/?a=53&o=145&s=227&u=6475&l=9492&r=MC2&vid=LIKM3W&g=0&h=true

Beagle
09-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Bet the ranch lol

Baa_Baa
09-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Buy some books from the author, subscribe. Sure fire tips for investments.
;)

couta1
09-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Buy some books from the author, subscribe. Sure fire tips for investments.
;) Does that subscription come with a free set of steak knives and a bottle of Amway dish drops by any chance?

Beagle
10-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Does that subscription come with a free set of steak knives and a bottle of Amway dish drops by any chance?

:lol: :lol:

Brain
10-12-2018, 08:56 AM
We can have a good laugh at this obvious rort but unfortunately Taylor Kee (remember that name if it is his real name) will take a few people in.

Sideshow Bob
10-12-2018, 09:00 AM
We can have a good laugh at this obvious rort but unfortunately Taylor Kee (remember that name if it is his real name) will take a few people in.

There will be only 1 person to make money out of it...….

Oliver Mander
10-12-2018, 11:15 AM
This is a shocker. Not sure the companies he's "researched" will be overly enamoured with this either.

Beagle
10-12-2018, 11:30 AM
They started off okay...with the odd bit of research worth reading and then like all scams after a while and they have built a bit of trust, in they come with the hard sell get rich quick nonsense. As soon as that came I knew it was time to unsubscribe. What they "conveniently" overlook mentioning is that the VAST majority of start up's fail and ALL ARE EXTREME RISK.

minimoke
10-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Hands up who read the whole thing. Not me I'm afraid. I have the attention span of a gnat and he lost me at about Para one.

Beagle
10-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Hands up who read the whole thing. Not me I'm afraid. I have the attention span of a gnat and he lost me at about Para one.

LOL I got part way through and realised this was effectively an amway type presentation / extremely hard sell which was an instant turn off.

Oliver Mander
10-12-2018, 11:55 AM
The FMA is taking an interest.

blackcap
10-12-2018, 12:18 PM
What is this stock on the NZX trading at 18 cents, a small Wellington company, with a market cap under $50m? Intriguing.

Oliver Mander
10-12-2018, 12:54 PM
What is this stock on the NZX trading at 18 cents, a small Wellington company, with a market cap under $50m? Intriguing.

Perhaps it is WDT?
Or Chatham Rock or TruScreen or SmartPay?

Brain
10-12-2018, 01:23 PM

It will cost you $49 to find out Blackcap. He does promise that he will give your money back if you are not satisfied and no questions asked. If I was convinced that He was going to honour the money back part I would subscribe and then ask for my dosh back just to piss him off.

Beagle
10-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Is this any different to the Nigerian scams that claim you have won millions but they need you to send $49 to cover the shipping, administration and identity checks before they can send you your prize ? They probably offer a money back guarantee too lol
If you do send them $49 then its probably just an introductory publication and there's probably another even more secret publication that carries the REAL THRUTH and the REAL RICHES and just send another $199 for that..guaranteed no questions asked money back if you want it lol

RGR367
10-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Typical marketing ploy of those who wanted for you to subscribe to their "tips list" of hot and incoming stocks. If you really hate someone gullible enough, you will forward this info to him/her :D

minimoke
10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Typical marketing ploy of those who wanted for you to subscribe to their "tips list" of hot and incoming stocks. If you really hate someone gullible enough, you will forward this info to him/her :DI'm not so sure. To me it reads like it is written by someone who is unhinged. It just goes on and on and on and on. The bait has well and truly fallen off the hook before you get even part way through the written dribble. Even numbskulls who could fall for this dross are capable of reading two sentences in a paragraph - but this bozo cant even string those two sentences together.

Minerbarejet
10-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Classic.
Gets 49.00 off the subscribers, buys into the stock with the money while the punter makes his mind up and watches the stock go up.
Punter then gets into the market after seeing it rise and thinks the guy is great and adds some more and buys the 199.00 subscription.
This is then used to promote the next stock on the list after he sells the first one claiming a large increase that he said was about to happen and advises everyone to sell for an unrelated reason.

My dog is reading this and has her paw out.

blackcap
10-12-2018, 03:22 PM
It will cost you $49 to find out Blackcap. He does promise that he will give your money back if you are not satisfied and no questions asked. If I was convinced that He was going to honour the money back part I would subscribe and then ask for my dosh back just to piss him off.

Haha the thought did enter my mind. I was a bit concerned too about the money back honouring part. Not sure if that is bona fide.

10-12-2018, 03:31 PM
I just unsubscribed from his emails. Hadn't really read too many of them.

winner69
11-12-2018, 03:19 PM

Probably learnt his craft on Sharetrader

Over ST posters have gone on to be respected analysts and forming their own funds management companies but Taylor wee enough said