PDA

View Full Version : FOD - The Food Revolution Group

Traderwannabe
05-02-2019, 10:25 AM
I've been watching this share for quite some time and have finally bought in at 14.5c. They are a food and beverage processing company, selling their products in Australia and exporting into China. Has anyone else been watching this one?
Interested to hear your thoughts?

Lewylewylewy
12-02-2019, 06:22 PM
I think you paid too much

silu
13-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Just had a quick look at the website and jeez that Board of Directors doesn't really look like a health food company. On a serious note though. I'm never quite sure what the point of difference of these companies are. They always strike me of something that is build up with a takeover in mind as large competitors don't like having to share limited fridge space. What made you buy into this coy?

Traderwannabe
14-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Yes, in hindsight I have paid too much, would have been nice to have bought in at 13c, but hopefully in the not too distant future anything under 15c will have been a good buy. I liked the product range and the fact that they have good Chinese connections for exporting their products. They had a good announcement yesterday:

FOD SHIPS FIRST ORDERS OF FRUIT FARM ORANGE JUICE TO CHINA
EXPECTS FURTHER ORDERS WILL BE FORTHCOMING

I also like the price range, shares just over the 10c mark have good percentage gains (when they go up!)
But, yes, time will tell if this company can deliver.

macduffy
15-02-2019, 10:27 AM
This is not, strictly, relevant to FOD's circumstances, but perhaps it cautions against relying too much on "good Chinese connections".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-15/asx-delists-six-chinese-companies-in-2018/10786062?section=business