PDA

View Full Version : CBD - Cannasouth Ltd

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sideshow Bob
28-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Just because alcohol is legal, doesn't mean weed should be. Weed may or may not be worse than alcohol, doesn't mean it isn't harmful to some degree and don't think we need more harmful stuff out there.

Alcohol is historic, the drug of choice for generations, and ingrained in society. Shown a slow road to change attitudes and behaviours (but believe it is slowly happening in younger generations, boomers not so much)

Medicinal cannabis another complete kettle of fish IMO.

peetter
28-11-2019, 09:54 AM
You are missing the point Bob, the weed is already out there and anybody who wants it will get it. You'll not increase harm in any way.

What is the point of criminalizing it?

Seems to me you're the type of person who would ban a fun activity just because there is a moron who doesn't follow instructions and get himself killed. The Nany state full on.

Joshuatree
28-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Wow that hasn't been my experience ... while I was a student I was in charge of a rental ... unfortunately rented out a room to a couple who turned out to be pot-heads ... they had no motivation in life, had social welfare worked out (as long as they went to 1 x councelling session per week they would get their mental health benefit), and spent everything they had on weed.

Unfortunately things got worse and worse until they didn't pay rent ... one day I came home to find out they had been using bedside tables as ash-trays, bed soaked with urine, carpets and curtains ruined ... awesome ...

I'll never trust a pot-head ... we don't need this legalised in NZ.

"They had no motivation in life" there in lies the problem. Idle minds run down ones self esteem and confidence, self worth. Escapism, denial, unloved maybe. A core belief of "im useless""im unlovable" etcetc, false beliefs of course. Depression highly likely. Sounds like alcohol was involved too when you mention the urination. Was the pot CBD or weak or potent? How many times a day did they smoke , drink. Sometimes just listening and reflecting back to people can help people to help themselves out of a hole. Antidepressants can work for some. But blaming cannabis or alcohol or P or heroin for someones underlying illness's, mental health issues etc is pretty ignorant imo. You had a job to manage a rental, tough being a student yourself and having to take on that responsibility dealing with unreliable tenants thats for sure. No room for empathy there or much life experience to use .

ShouldHaveHeld
28-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Wow that hasn't been my experience ... while I was a student I was in charge of a rental ... unfortunately rented out a room to a couple who turned out to be pot-heads ... they had no motivation in life, had social welfare worked out (as long as they went to 1 x councelling session per week they would get their mental health benefit), and spent everything they had on weed.

Unfortunately things got worse and worse until they didn't pay rent ... one day I came home to find out they had been using bedside tables as ash-trays, bed soaked with urine, carpets and curtains ruined ... awesome ...

I'll never trust a pot-head ... we don't need this legalised in NZ.

lmao, and how is that an issue with marijuana? have you ever thought the issue was the person and not marijuana? I know people who have smoked/smoke marijuana and are doing absolutely fine, some are even CEOs.

Sideshow Bob
28-11-2019, 10:09 AM
You are missing the point Bob, the weed is already out there and anybody who wants it will get it. You'll not increase harm in any way.

What is the point of criminalizing it?

Seems to me you're the type of person who would ban a fun activity just because there is a moron who doesn't follow instructions and get himself killed. The Nany state full on.

Correct it is out there - but will more people take it up because it is legal? Likely yes. So just because haven't controlled it then we should legalise it? So is meth and cocaine and ecstasy "out there"? Should we legalise them?
End of the day, is it harmful? And if so why would we want to legalise something (else) that is harmful. Realise smoking, drinking and plenty of other things are harmful and legal.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/11/191113153049.htm

Also Peetter, you don't know me at all or my experiences. Don't jump to conclusions about me from one post, wanting to ban "fun" activities, or trying to cast me as the fun police. Play the ball not the man.

jonu
28-11-2019, 10:13 AM
"They had no motivation in life" there in lies the problem. Idle minds run down ones self esteem and confidence, self worth. Escapism, denial, unloved maybe. A core belief of "im useless""im unlovable" etcetc, false beliefs of course. Depression highly likely. Sounds like alcohol was involved too when you mention the urination. Was the pot CBD or weak or potent? How many times a day did they smoke , drink. Sometimes just listening and reflecting back to people can help people to help themselves out of a hole. Antidepressants can work for some. But blaming cannabis or alcohol or P or heroin for someones underlying illness's, mental health issues etc is pretty ignorant imo. You had a job to manage a rental, tough being a student yourself and having to take on that responsibility dealing with unreliable tenants thats for sure. No room for empathy there or much life experience to use .

Both marijuana and alcohol exacerbate mental health problems. NZ society has problems with both substances.

bull....
28-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Correct it is out there - but will more people take it up because it is legal? Likely yes. So just because haven't controlled it then we should legalise it? So is meth and cocaine and ecstasy "out there"? Should we legalise them?
End of the day, is it harmful? And if so why would we want to legalise something (else) that is harmful. Realise smoking, drinking and plenty of other things are harmful and legal.

Also Peetter, you don't know me at all or my experiences. Don't jump to conclusions about me from one post, wanting to ban "fun" activities, or trying to cast me as the fun police. Play the ball not the man.

how many of your friends from school who tried weed ( maybe even you ) went on to be addicts or to harder stuff. i dont recall many of mine becoming either potheads or alcoholics. so more people might try it but its highly unlikely the majority become addicts

Joshuatree
28-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Salt is poisonous.Many many things are if taken in excess.Alcohol and tobacco amongts the worst.Alcohol in many promotes violence, marijuana is a peaceful herb. I havnt cited any evidence that cannabis is addictive, i think its way down there on a low threshold but sure if one smoked it all day , like a joint very 30 mins it cant be that good for oneself. Ive never met anyone doing that btw, cant imagine it having a recreational effect.

I dont support hard drugs whatsoever .Meth and cocaine and heroin are addictive for some .Interesting that studies have shown people who have had trauma in their lives , especially when young get addicted whereas many recreational users who havnt had drauma dont, interesting ehh!

macduffy
28-11-2019, 10:36 AM
I havnt cited any evidence that cannabis is addictive,

Is that "cited" or "sighted"? There's a vast difference in meaning!
:confused:

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Heaven help any of your family members or friends, who have the misfortune to experience mental health issues at any point in their life. Depression and other mental health issues are not life choices. They are illnesses and nobody chooses them. Your ridiculous statement(s) below show just how ignorant and uninformed you are.

Sometimes I wonder if that weed you smoke has seriously addled your brain?

peetter
28-11-2019, 11:02 AM

From the countries that legalized or decriminalized drugs, there is no indication the drug use increased.

jonu
28-11-2019, 11:04 AM
From the countries that legalized or decriminalized drugs, there is no indication the drug use increased.

Really? You don't think drug use inceased in Colorado?

Joshuatree
28-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Here we go again the volcano losing it making assumptions and accusations. You drink too much, like that mud do you? Seriously how can you hold any positions of responsibility losing it and dumping all the time. get a grip and debate.Breathe and keep off the booze ehh nah just joking(hint,hint)

"Depression and other mental health issues are not life choices. " i agree with that. See above some causes of. broaden your mind to other views, experiences . Drugs imo do not cause them they are there already,( the mental health issues), see above. Luckily this govt is spending massive amounts of money on improving mental health.

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Every time I call you out on what I see as being either a disrespectful or uneducated view on something, you go off like a volcano, casting aspersions about my character. Yes, I did lose my cool the other day about your derogatory views on rest home carers, but I already apologised for that. My post below was calm and reasoned. Certainly not “volcanically explosive.”

For your information, I seldom drink. I might have one drink a month across a year. Probably less. My uncle was an alcoholic and my childhood memories of him probably influenced my decision not to drink much. I can take it or leave it.

I also, have never done drugs. Not even weed. I had/have no desire or need to. I don’t need alcohol or drugs to live a happy, fulfilled life.

If you need weed to enjoy your life, that’s your choice. I actually don’t care what you do in the confines of your own home, as long as you are not smoking weed while caring for children. I do however object to you driving or doing anything else under the influence, that could potentially harm another person or their property.

You say you want to debate, but your ideas and opinions on the subject are clearly fixed in place. You are not really debating the subject any more than I am, so your comments are just a tad hypocritical.

I have no idea how old you are - feel free to tell me if you are happy to - but I’ve been on this planet for a few years now, and nothing I have seen or read with regards to legalising marijuana has managed to convince me that this is something we need. I do, however, support legalising it for medicinal purposes only (with strict regulations.controls in place).

Have a happy day.

Here we go again the volcano losing it making assumptions and accusations. You drink too much, like that mud do you? Seriously how can you hold any positions of responsibility losing it and dumping all the time. get a grip and debate.Breathe and keep off the booze ehh nah just joking(hint,hint)

"Depression and other mental health issues are not life choices. " i agree with that. See above some causes of. broaden your mind to other views, experiences . Drugs imo do not cause them they are there already,( the mental health issues), see above. Luckily this govt is spending massive amounts of money on improving mental health.

Sideshow Bob
28-11-2019, 11:30 AM

Problem use has increased - look at the link/study.

peetter
28-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Problem use has increased - look at the link/study.

Your link provides study based on voluntary disclosure before and after legalization. This offers huge margin of error. Try investigating more on Portugal, where they have decriminalized drugs in 2001. There are some negatives, but also huge positives...

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 12:07 PM
There are plenty of research results out there that show potential negative effects of smoking weed. This article is from The Globe, but is reporting the outcomes of various research studies done, including a NZ study.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/your-kids-brain-on-pot-the-real-effects-of-marijuana-on-teens/article21127612/

peetter
28-11-2019, 12:48 PM
There are plenty of research results out there that show potential negative effects of smoking weed. This article is from The Globe, but is reporting the outcomes of various research studies done, including a NZ study.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/your-kids-brain-on-pot-the-real-effects-of-marijuana-on-teens/article21127612/

This is the same for alcohol, cigarettes. At least with legalization and regulation you have a measure of control over who can buy it. Do you think that local drug dealer really cares if he sells something to 11 year old? Probably less than certified shop owner.

Look there is no reason to continue this discussion. You will never change the opinion, because you are not open to new arguments and dead set on your "truth". As you stated you never even experienced weed. You can have opinion on it, but it is not fully informed as long as you refuse to try it.

I for example drink probably less than you, never smoked and tried weed only handful times. I generally think anyone, who regularly needs mind altering substance to have fun is weak. Yet I have an open mind and let live as long as they don't try to force me into it.

I am also a big supporter of Darwinism, so if drugs can eliminate the weak from the gene pool, I am all for it.

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 12:57 PM
By your argument, nobody can have an opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.

You can have opinion on it, but it is not fully informed as long as you refuse to try it.

peetter
28-11-2019, 12:59 PM
By your argument, nobody can have an opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.

I said you can have opinion...

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 01:01 PM
If you want to be pedantic, I will rephrase my statement.

By your argument, nobody can have a fully informed opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.

I said you can have opinion...

Joshuatree
28-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Every time I call you out on what I see as being either a disrespectful or uneducated view on something, you go off like a volcano, casting aspersions about my character. Yes, I did lose my cool the other day about your derogatory views on rest home carers, but I already apologised for that. My post below was calm and reasoned. Certainly not “volcanically explosive.”

For your information, I seldom drink. I might have one drink a month across a year. Probably less. My uncle was an alcoholic and my childhood memories of him probably influenced my decision not to drink much. I can take it or leave it.

I also, have never done drugs. Not even weed. I had/have no desire or need to. I don’t need alcohol or drugs to live a happy, fulfilled life.

If you need weed to enjoy your life, that’s your choice. I actually don’t care what you do in the confines of your own home, as long as you are not smoking weed while caring for children. I do however object to you driving or doing anything else under the influence, that could potentially harm another person or their property.

You say you want to debate, but your ideas and opinions on the subject are clearly fixed in place. You are not really debating the subject any more than I am, so your comments are just a tad hypocritical.

I have no idea how old you are - feel free to tell me if you are happy to - but I’ve been on this planet for a few years now, and nothing I have seen or read with regards to legalising marijuana has managed to convince me that this is something we need. I do, however, support legalising it for medicinal purposes only (with strict regulations.controls in place).

Have a happy day.

"not even weed"
it really is at the bottom end isn't it, fantastic for medicinal use great for recreational, social, relaxing.. I cant wait for my friend who has spasms all night to be able to grow his own legally so he can deal to those spasms and get some sleep. Thank you to the green fairies out there providing many many people who need it for their health problems. My friend is angry he cant access it easily, legally.Medicinal cannabis when it comes will be far too expensive imo for many who need it if not legalised.

For many weed is a recreational drug through all walks and stratas. its not needed but its something to relax with after work etc like putting some music on, having a coffee, reading a book, a drink ,being creative, problem solving, its that simple and as harmless imo for the majority of healthy well balanced people.

Im over 60. IMO those early years of childhood have a major impact on how happy a person will be through life.

huxley
28-11-2019, 01:10 PM
So based on the comments here, we will have a 50:50 split come referendum day? Does anyone here follow this company closely? Seems like the market cap is very high given their business is currently impossible in NZ. I don’t really follow, but didn’t they raise something like $30 million and now trade at a market cap of $70 million.. what have they done with the cash to justify this value?

peetter
28-11-2019, 01:16 PM
If you want to be pedantic, I will rephrase my statement.

By your argument, nobody can have a fully informed opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.

Yes, I'd say that is correct.

justakiwi
28-11-2019, 01:23 PM
In that case I guess you’re right. There’s no point in “discussing” it any further.

We will both get our say at referendum time.

Yes, I'd say that is correct.

tomm
28-11-2019, 09:27 PM
You guys are missing the points. They will separated the one which get you stoned and the one which just benefit for the sickness to help them . I think they will legalize that.
you have no ideas until you need them. Nothing can help you soak up the pains, only it. That is the reason it will be legalized. And once it is legalized : new businesses and opportunities are happening to both national and internationals and the bills will be passed next month and I bet CBD.NZ SP will be $1 and up .Here we go.

bull....
03-12-2019, 05:30 PM
The rules of cannabis: Govt releases draft legislation for how cannabis could be bought and soldNew Zealanders have been given a first glimpse at what they'll be voting for in next year's cannabis referendum.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12290516

looks common sense stuff to me , esp good to see people can grow two plants at home for own use. a lot of people who need it for medicinal purposes cannot afford to pay to buy it.

tomm
03-12-2019, 09:05 PM
The rules of cannabis: Govt releases draft legislation for how cannabis could be bought and sold

New Zealanders have been given a first glimpse at what they'll be voting for in next year's cannabis referendum.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12290516

looks common sense stuff to me , esp good to see people can grow two plants at home for own use. a lot of people who need it for medicinal purposes cannot afford to pay to buy it.
"It's important that voters go into the 2020 General Election informed about the referendums. The Government is committed to a well-informed, impartial referendum process," said Justice Minister Andrew Little.
"My aim is to have the final draft Bill available by early next year, so there is time to argue for change."

bull....
05-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Let's stop 320,000 people breaking the law on cannabis every day

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/117951875/lets-stop-320000-people-breaking-the-law-on-cannabis-every-day

tomm
05-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Let's stop 320,000 people breaking the law on cannabis every day

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/117951875/lets-stop-320000-people-breaking-the-law-on-cannabis-every-day
Let the medicines soak away the pain of the sickness and stop buying them oversea.

tomm
06-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Cannabis Referendum Bill deserves your Yes vote. Here’s what it does and how we can make it even better

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Screen-Shot-2019-12-05-at-7.32.39-AM-600x592.png
Today, with more time to properly reflect, the coverage has been more nuanced, and we have confirmation the Government will flesh out the details – including social equity provisions – in a final version to be released in March or April 2020
https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/12/05/cannabis-referendum-bill-deserves-your-yes-vote-heres-what-it-does-and-how-we-can-make-it-even-better/

tomm
16-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Yes , please act quickly :)
Medicinal cannabis: Former MP Peter Dunne calls on Government to get ball rollinghttps://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12294137

Joshuatree
16-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Some good ideas there too.

"Tax based on net THC, with a credit given for CBD content. CBD is known to ameliorate the negative effects some people experience with high-THC concentrations, so we should be encouraging it with policy settings such as this. The draft Bill proposes a sales levy rather than a tax, which is great, but doesn’t give much detail yet. I’ve been pushing for a levy because they can be directed to specified areas instead of disappearing into the general tax take. Cannabis sales levies should be directed to all sorts of worthwhile causes including our underfunded health and education sectors, law enforcement, researchers, data collection, and providing the social equity aspects of the reforms."

tomm
16-12-2019, 09:34 PM
Some good ideas there too.

"Tax based on net THC, with a credit given for CBD content. CBD is known to ameliorate the negative effects some people experience with high-THC concentrations, so we should be encouraging it with policy settings such as this. The draft Bill proposes a sales levy rather than a tax, which is great, but doesn’t give much detail yet. I’ve been pushing for a levy because they can be directed to specified areas instead of disappearing into the general tax take. Cannabis sales levies should be directed to all sorts of worthwhile causes including our underfunded health and education sectors, law enforcement, researchers, data collection, and providing the social equity aspects of the reforms."
You are exactly right mate .:)

tomm
17-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Legalise It.
Regulate It.
Tax It.

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/12/04/guest-blog-geoff-simmons-will-the-reeferendum-keep-people-out-of-the-joint/

tomm
18-12-2019, 12:54 PM
CBD.NZ
It IS Passed...!!! :t_up:
Revealed: How much businesses will pay to sell cannabis Regulations passed today will allow New Zealand businesses to manufacture and distribute medicinal cannabis products.

The law, which comes into effect on April 1, 2020, will mark the beginning of the local medicinal cannabis market.
Until now, New Zealand's cannabis businesses have been limited to research and have not been permitted to sell or export the product"There is huge international interest in the potential of medicinal cannabis," said Minister of Health Dr David Clark.
"These regulations mean New Zealand companies will be well placed to manufacture for both the local and international market."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12294902

bull....
18-12-2019, 02:03 PM
CBD.NZ
It IS Passed...!!! :t_up:
Revealed: How much businesses will pay to sell cannabis Regulations passed today will allow New Zealand businesses to manufacture and distribute medicinal cannabis products.

The law, which comes into effect on April 1, 2020, will mark the beginning of the local medicinal cannabis market.
Until now, New Zealand's cannabis businesses have been limited to research and have not been permitted to sell or export the product"There is huge international interest in the potential of medicinal cannabis," said Minister of Health Dr David Clark.
"These regulations mean New Zealand companies will be well placed to manufacture for both the local and international market."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12294902

good news , will become a big domestic / export earner for NZ. With the caveat that if pricing wasnt competitive for medicinal products with raw product sourced from the black market then unlikely it would be a big domestic earner as people will always source the most price competitive product.

tomm
18-12-2019, 03:46 PM
good news , will become a big domestic / export earner for NZ. With the caveat that if pricing wasnt competitive for medicinal products with raw product sourced from the black market then unlikely it would be a big domestic earner as people will always source the most price competitive product.
Now we will see how the NZX market's reactions to CBD.NZ :)

bull....
19-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Now we will see how the NZX market's reactions to CBD.NZ :)

not much , im not surprised still along way to go before they have products available and as alluded in there announcement yesterday they need to get the distibutors on board ( doctors lol ).

anyway in the mean time the black market criminals will be making hay and as i said will continue to if the price of products is to high or getting doctors to prescibe it is to difficult etc.

tomm
19-12-2019, 02:10 PM
not much , im not surprised still along way to go before they have products available and as alluded in there announcement yesterday they need to get the distibutors on board ( doctors lol ).

anyway in the mean time the black market criminals will be making hay and as i said will continue to if the price of products is to high or getting doctors to prescibe it is to difficult etc.
CBD.NZ already has everything in place, I guess you need to research about Cannasouth more before making your comments. :)

tomm
19-12-2019, 02:14 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/19/new-zealands-euthanasia-and-cannabis-referendums-will-rightly-give-power-to-the-people

New Zealand's euthanasia and cannabis referendums will rightly give power to the people.

bull....
19-12-2019, 02:19 PM
CBD.NZ already has everything in place, I guess you need to research about Cannasouth more before making your comments. :)

actually if you read there announcement they may have products invented but there not approved by regulators or doctors yet

tomm
19-12-2019, 04:44 PM
actually if you read there announcement they may have products invented but there not approved by regulators or doctors yet
The medicines's formula are already been approved and using worldwide, in the past we have to import the ingredients or the medicines to use here local. We just need the regulations to be passed in Newzealand to allow for growing, extracting so that we can manufacture them local and even expand to international's markets with our products. and Now THE REGULATIONS ARE PASSED.

bull....
20-12-2019, 05:55 AM
more countries moving to legalise weed

A Tiny African Kingdom Wants to Export Its Cannabis to the World

Marijuana has been cultivated in Lesotho for centuries. Now it’s a critical piece of the government’s agricultural strategy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-12-19/cbd-news-african-kingdom-of-lesotho-wants-to-export-its-cannabis

tomm
20-12-2019, 10:11 AM
more countries moving to legalise weed

A Tiny African Kingdom Wants to Export Its Cannabis to the World

Marijuana has been cultivated in Lesotho for centuries. Now it’s a critical piece of the government’s agricultural strategy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-12-19/cbd-news-african-kingdom-of-lesotho-wants-to-export-its-cannabis

hahahaha , but comes to regulations and the tightness of quality and safety for medicines , NewZealand is amongs the Yes :))))

tomm
23-12-2019, 04:28 PM
One Step Closer!

23 December, 2019
Cannasouth secures consent for new cultivation facilityThe Board of Cannasouth Limited (NZX: CBD) is pleased to announce that its joint venture partnerCannasouth Cultivation Limited has received resource consent for construction of its world-classmedicinal cannabis cultivation facility in the Waikato.

Joshuatree
23-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Goodluck with your strategy and play here tomm. Canna south does need to prove itself the real deal. I will update that list of ASX cannabis stocks and their s/p values over the next few weeks.Most after initial upward trajectorys have dropped. One needed to be in and out quite early on those sexy hot plays.

Joshuatree
23-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Tomm have chucked this in here for you to peruse, off the Medicinal Cannabis thread (ASX).All have dropped in s/p atpit

1 stock flat the rest down. No relief from the crazy rise in a few canadian marijuana beverage stocks.Havnt bothered putting latest prices in.

"Some great gains alright!!! TWH now AC8 consolidation 20 to 1 explains some of the gain.ZLD 5 to 1 consolidation. Still look to be all double baggers plus!!!
Latest without factoring options , consolidation ,spp etc.Mkt cap ditto"

​6up 3 down. ALL STOCKS MULTIBAGGERS since 9/8/16 with above caveat.

Now only BOT up since last update!!. Legalisation of rec cannibus in canada hasnt helped but its just happened a few days ago.
Now all stocks in the poorhouse. Moral get in and out of the trend early!

S/P 9/8/16 10/10/16 15/11 ,13/3/17 ,21/11/17 21/01/18 22/6/18 23/12/2019
MMJ Mkt cap re$42 mill 24c 23c 20c,75c ,44.5c ,52c, 36.5c, 14.5c
MDC Mkt cap re $60 mill 37.5c ,48c ,71.5c,88c, 68.5c ,$1.01,51c, 30.5c,
TWH now AC8 $5.4 mill 1c 1c ,0c, 69c, 74c, ,$1.62,$1.25,22c
MXC $ 42 mill 4,1c 4.6c, 4.5c,10.5c, 8c,10.5c,6.3c, 3.1c,
ZLD $40.1 mill 0.5c,0.5c,0.5c,8c, 10c , 11.5c ,9.6c, 5.5c

CPH mkt cap $33 mill ,25c,28.5c,74c, $1.135, $1.07,71.5c, 10,5c
SCU mkt $4.4--$98 mill!1.9c, 1.3c ,1.3c,49c YES! 5.3c, 4.6c,2.6c, 1.3c
THC mkt cap $48 mill 4/5/17 .36.75c 27/10/17 ,20c ,21/11/17 ,$1.005 , 89c,38.5c
53c

BOT 2c?, 5c, 5.16c, 9.7c,12.5c,8.7c

tomm
24-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Tomm have chucked this in here for you to peruse, off the Medicinal Cannabis thread (ASX).All have dropped in s/p atpit

1 stock flat the rest down. No relief from the crazy rise in a few canadian marijuana beverage stocks.Havnt bothered putting latest prices in.

"Some great gains alright!!! TWH now AC8 consolidation 20 to 1 explains some of the gain.ZLD 5 to 1 consolidation. Still look to be all double baggers plus!!!
Latest without factoring options , consolidation ,spp etc.Mkt cap ditto"

​6up 3 down. ALL STOCKS MULTIBAGGERS since 9/8/16 with above caveat.

Now only BOT up since last update!!. Legalisation of rec cannibus in canada hasnt helped but its just happened a few days ago.
Now all stocks in the poorhouse. Moral get in and out of the trend early!

S/P 9/8/16 10/10/16 15/11 ,13/3/17 ,21/11/17 21/01/18 22/6/18 23/12/2019
MMJ Mkt cap re$42 mill 24c 23c 20c,75c ,44.5c ,52c, 36.5c, 14.5c
MDC Mkt cap re $60 mill 37.5c ,48c ,71.5c,88c, 68.5c ,$1.01,51c, 30.5c,
TWH now AC8 $5.4 mill 1c 1c ,0c, 69c, 74c, ,$1.62,$1.25,22c
MXC $ 42 mill 4,1c 4.6c, 4.5c,10.5c, 8c,10.5c,6.3c, 3.1c,
ZLD $40.1 mill 0.5c,0.5c,0.5c,8c, 10c , 11.5c ,9.6c, 5.5c

CPH mkt cap $33 mill ,25c,28.5c,74c, $1.135, $1.07,71.5c, 10,5c
SCU mkt $4.4--$98 mill!1.9c, 1.3c ,1.3c,49c YES! 5.3c, 4.6c,2.6c, 1.3c
THC mkt cap $48 mill 4/5/17 .36.75c 27/10/17 ,20c ,21/11/17 ,$1.005 , 89c,38.5c
53c

BOT 2c?, 5c, 5.16c, 9.7c,12.5c,8.7c

Much preciated for all of that. Life is a journey .

Jerry
24-12-2019, 04:20 PM
I hear on RNZ that there are 50 firms keen to start up cannabis manufacture. Is Cannasouth the only one on the NZX? What does it have that the other 50 don't?

tomm
26-12-2019, 10:40 PM
I hear on RNZ that there are 50 firms keen to start up cannabis manufacture. Is Cannasouth the only one on the NZX? What does it have that the other 50 don't?
Yes, Cannasouth is the only one on NZX . They use a very approaching and practical method by : buying and acquired Land to Grow for themselves and got 60% in Midwest Pharmaceutics ( which allow them to manufacturing and produce without waiting for a license to produce as others ,this is very costly and time effective.)
• Cannasouth expands with acquisition of an initial 60% stake
in Midwest Pharmaceutics NZ Limited (Midwest).
• The acquisition will accelerate Cannasouth’s development of
its medicinal cannabis business in New Zealand and will
provide immediate revenues from the date of acquisition.
• The acquisition will add significantly to the suite of
licences that can be utilised by the Cannasouth group.
• The acquisition complements the recent joint venture
entered into with Mr Aaron Craig to form Cannasouth
Cultivation Limited for the development and cultivation of
medicinal cannabis in the Waikato region.
• The acquisition significantly progresses the Company’s key
vertical integration strategy “from seed to sale”.

The others are flashing the cash :)

carrom74
30-12-2019, 09:57 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50664578

Not all roses and honey for Canada”s investors... who invested in cannabis companies.

tomm
31-12-2019, 01:45 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50664578

Not all roses and honey for Canada”s investors... who invested in cannabis companies.
Read this
https://themarketherald.com.au/inside-the-multi-billion-cbd-market-2019-12/

Balance
31-12-2019, 09:03 AM
Read this
https://themarketherald.com.au/inside-the-multi-billion-cbd-market-2019-12/

Tip sheet.

Be careful of just seeking positive affirmation when assessing stock.

tomm
20-01-2020, 01:47 PM
This is amazing to see as though we are losing on the battle of antibiotics-resistant bacteria but now.
Cannabis compound could be weapon in fight against superbugs.

Mice cured of MRSA, raising hopes of treating antibiotic-resistant bacteria

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/19/cannabis-compound-could-be-weapon-in-fight-against-superbugs

tomm
31-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Govt calls on Saatchi & Saatchi to tell Kiwis about cannabis/euthanasia referenda
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12304648

Timesurfer
31-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Govt calls on Saatchi & Saatchi to tell Kiwis about cannabis/euthanasia referenda

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12304648

Unlimited funds in this Government's coffers

bull....
21-02-2020, 06:45 AM
as the debate rages over yes or no vote at the referendum wonder how many companies will survive if there business models rely on recreational and medicinal.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12310176

of course the vote should have been

yes to legalize

no to legalize

yes to decriminalize

but of course politicians are not know for common sense

trader_jackson
11-03-2020, 05:01 PM
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CBD/349786/318584.pdf

Cannasouth big wig probably knows better than most that the music has a very real chance of stopping soon (in which case the shares will be worthless) and dumping big time it would seem... doesn't exactly scream confidence that weed will be legalized in about 6 months... Surprised how high the share price still is for a company that has generated nearly $0 revenue (and may never generate much more than $0 in revenue)... yet its worth nearly $50 million bucks (and that's despite the large step down in valuations around the world in recent times)

Lola
12-03-2020, 12:05 PM
Tip sheet.

Be careful of just seeking positive affirmation when assessing stock.

Where are you mr balance? You can really go to town on this one. Not many would disagree with your aversion to a back door like this classic example. NZX are negligant in not insisting on at least a three year escrow on promoters stock. Put the boot in.

justakiwi
08-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Just stumbled across this and I have to say, I am quite impressed. Not holding and don’t intend to at this point, but I found the video very informative.

https://www.facebook.com/cannasouth/videos/150831416260392/ (https://www.facebook.com/cannasouth/videos/150831416260392/)

deez_nutz
14-04-2020, 06:07 AM
They seem to do a decent job with their content/videos - definitely informative

aquaman
15-04-2020, 10:38 AM
Running out of funds already or just worrying about the next 12-18 months.... or both?

Cannasouth Limited (NZX:CBD), New Zealand's first and only listed medicinal

cannabis company, is pleased to announce the opening of a $3 million share

purchase plan ("SPP") today.

Eligible New Zealand shareholders and Wholesale investors in Australia will

receive their personalised application forms to apply for up to a maximum of

NZ$50,000 of new shares per shareholder, at $0.38 per share. The issue price

comprises a 20.65 % discount on the five day volume weighted average price of

CBD shares traded on the NZX during the last five trading days prior to the

date of this announcement.

huxley
22-04-2020, 09:15 PM
CBD has been approached by a professional Custodian company that holds CBD shares for a largenumber of its client investors, requesting that the minimum application amount under the SPP (which iscurrently set at $100.00) be removed so as to enable more of its clients to invest into the SPP.The CBD Board has agreed to vary the terms of the SPP such that:1. There is no minimum application amount in terms of the SPP;2. There is no minimum multiple of investment that must be made.

Does this sound like Sharesies to anyone?

mp52
23-04-2020, 09:14 AM
Does this sound like Sharesies to anyone?

Certainly does... Sharesies functioning as a proxy for trigger-fingers itching to vote on the referendum - making do with their wallets in the meantime.

News of the SPP sent me on a full catch-up on this thread and very entertaining and informative it was too. Always interesting to see frequency of commenters posts vis-a-vis price of a stock.

So, helluva unfortunate timing for a capital raise. With the Sharesies crowd doubling down this is likely to be a crazy couple of months for CBD especially after an earnings report.

Cadalac123
23-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Certainly does... Sharesies functioning as a proxy for trigger-fingers itching to vote on the referendum - making do with their wallets in the meantime.

News of the SPP sent me on a full catch-up on this thread and very entertaining and informative it was too. Always interesting to see frequency of commenters posts vis-a-vis price of a stock.

So, helluva unfortunate timing for a capital raise. With the Sharesies crowd doubling down this is likely to be a crazy couple of months for CBD especially after an earnings report.

Sharesies really loves to exploit their customer base, making random people in the community who don’t know the dangers of investing dump money in with all the investing is easy advertising they do lol

tomm
26-06-2020, 09:32 AM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/agribusiness/121933312/time-to-harness-economic-benefits-of-medicinal-cannabis

Estimated to reach $55 billion by 2025, the medicinal cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing in the world.
In New Zealand, the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment forecasts a strong market opportunity in the next 10 years. The pharmaceutical cannabis segment is expected to reach $320 million - $50m from within New Zealand and $250m in export sales. The broader cannabis health product segment could represent a $1b market opportunity per annum.

With legalised medicinal markets including 30 countries in Europe, and burgeoning opportunities in Asia, the export opportunities for high-quality certified New Zealand-grown cannabis are enormous.
The scheme allows exporting from the get-go. What’s more, the country’s quality standards for medicinal cannabis are the highest in the world, helping ensure global confidence in products from the outset - already enhanced by New Zealand’s clean, green image.
With the Medicinal Cannabis Scheme now in place, this Government’s next task is to lead the successful enablement of our new industry, and we’ll do the rest.
If indeed we do it well, there’s every reason medicinal cannabis will prove extremely lucrative for our country this century.

RGR367
26-06-2020, 09:58 AM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/agribusiness/121933312/time-to-harness-economic-benefits-of-medicinal-cannabis

What’s more, the country’s quality standards for medicinal cannabis are the highest in the world, helping ensure global confidence in products from the outset - already enhanced by New Zealand’s clean, green image.

Is this proven? It could just be like our CoVid-19 border control and Pure 100% campaign isn't it? All for just to feel good effect :mad ;:

tomm
26-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Is this proven? It could just be like our CoVid-19 border control and Pure 100% campaign isn't it? All for just to feel good effect :mad ;:

With the Medicinal Cannabis Scheme now in place, this Government’s next task is to lead the successful enablement of our new industry, and we’ll do the rest.

tomm
13-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Medicinal cannabis regulations confirmed: Five things you need to know

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/12/medicinal-cannabis-regulations-confirmed-five-things-you-need-to-know.html

tomm
13-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Parliament passes medicinal cannabis Bill, promises regulated market and legal defence.https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/12/parliament-passes-medicinal-cannabis-bill-promises-regulated-market-and-legal-defence.html

tomm
13-07-2020, 09:08 PM
This is gonna grow as expected.

deez_nutz
24-07-2020, 09:37 AM
a couple of good company announcements, now up 10% on original IPO..

Wonder how the naysayers stocks went during covid?

this is a disgrace and goes to show once again that the people in the nzx are incompetant to the point of being dangerous. Thi damn thing should be delisted before more harm is done and a full enquiry by outside (impartial) ib experienced people launched.

Sp now 28 cents and heading towards 7c in a big hurry as it's clear that those who got their shares at 25c are bailing out while they can.

So question is when those who got their shares at 6.7c join in the selling before it's too late for them!

At 28c, the cannabis-induced 50c IPO punters have lost 44% and now needs the sp to rise 79% to break even,

What they are up against is that those who got their shares at 6.7c are still sitting on 318% profit.

Very clear where the sp is heading - and it's not back to 50c!!~!!!

Paddles
18-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Cannasouth stock has seen a Golden Cross on the 29th July coinciding with a break above the downtrend.
I'm almost completely out of stocks except for CBD which I expect to be testing ATH's before the end of the year.

tomm
19-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Cannasouth stock has seen a Golden Cross on the 29th July coinciding with a break above the downtrend.
I'm almost completely out of stocks except for CBD which I expect to be testing ATH's before the end of the year.

This stock and others stocks regarding about this are trading and always trading for momentum.

kerryo
19-08-2020, 10:28 AM

She's off to a ripper this morning, already 73c

Macca
19-08-2020, 10:32 AM
I don't think the referendum is a big issue for Cannasouth as it's prime focus is medicinal cannabis not recreational.

Paddles
19-08-2020, 11:54 AM
She's off to a ripper this morning, already 73c

ATH only 11c away. I think it will reach that before the election, if the yes vote wins we could see some real traction.

tomm
19-08-2020, 03:29 PM
ATH only 11c away. I think it will reach that before the election, if the yes vote wins we could see some real traction.
Here we go again mate.

The price of Cannasouth Limited Ordinary Shares (“CBD”) has increased from $0.56, being themarket opening price on 17 August 2020, to $0.74, being the market price at 10:31am on 19August 2020. This represents an increase of 32.1%.Given this price increase, please advise NZX whether Cannasouth Limited continues to complywith Listing Rule 3.1.1.Could you please provide NZX with an answer to the above question (email:surveillance@nzx.com) before 4:00pm today, 19 August 2020.Please provide your response to this letter in “PDF” format, and note that it will be published infull to the market.Yours sincerely,Rhys AllanNZX Market Surveillanc

dabsman
19-08-2020, 04:42 PM
At least this speeding ticket doesnt have demerits attached like most of mine do. Its been a nice ride - only held for about 3 weeks

Paddles
19-08-2020, 05:37 PM

dabsman
20-08-2020, 09:31 AM
The Directors confirm the CBD continues to comply with Listing Rule 3.1.1 and is not aware of Material Information that should be released to the market.

tomm
20-08-2020, 11:21 AM
The Directors confirm the CBD continues to comply with Listing Rule 3.1.1 and is not aware of Material Information that should be released to the market.
Yes of course .

Paddles
20-08-2020, 11:49 AM

It's not really rocket science is it.

Cadalac123
20-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Find me one example where the directors openly admitted they aren't complying with the listing rule..

dabsman
20-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Find me one example where the directors openly admitted they aren't complying with the listing rule..

Its like declaring to the bank you are not funding terrorism - what sort of half baked terrorist funder would say they are?

tomm
20-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Its like declaring to the bank you are not funding terrorism - what sort of half baked terrorist funder would say they are?
I will choose PEB instead.

Paddles
20-08-2020, 09:34 PM
I was going to take profit here, decided to hold off until it sees a cross over on either the lagging span/candles, conversion/base lines or lead 1 and 2 on the ichimoku

Cadalac123
20-08-2020, 09:35 PM
upcoming capital raise ?

tomm
21-08-2020, 10:39 AM
I was going to take profit here, decided to hold off until it sees a cross over on either the lagging span/candles, conversion/base lines or lead 1 and 2 on the ichimoku

sold mine @0.87 :) to get more PEB.

kiwitrev
26-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Ever seen a bid like this
https://online.asb.co.nz/ost/7DD50F458E359B19D5A982F0BC523FFD/quotesummary/index/nzx/cbd?tab=3

trader_jackson
26-08-2020, 09:32 AM
a very big pump and dump going on here

bull....
26-08-2020, 09:37 AM
highly speculative , if they get it right could do well , if they dont probably lose all your money

actually i should have said if you got in around the lows of 35c odd your currently well positioned ( up 100% now lol ) now to take some of the table and be free carried now on the rest of your holding. ( free carried means selling some to get your initial investment back and seeing what happens with the profits in the future) not advice just a strategy some people use.

if you went free carried back here your doubled your money again

deez_nutz
26-08-2020, 10:26 AM
a very big pump and dump going on here

I actually think it's just people getting excited about the referendum, look at the buyers vs sellers, theres a lot of demand

bull....
26-08-2020, 10:31 AM
positive referendum this be the next tesla?

trader_jackson
26-08-2020, 10:45 AM
I actually think it's just people getting excited about the referendum, look at the buyers vs sellers, theres a lot of demand

Yes... I thought markets didn't like uncertainty (like elections and referendums)... but CBD is now valued like a 'yes' vote is already well and truly in the bag.
Hopefully not a no vote otherwise it'll be promptly down around the 30's again

dabsman
26-08-2020, 10:57 AM
I'm going to sell down half. This is ridiculious

Hello123
26-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Holy crap they hit 1.19!

Hello123
26-08-2020, 10:59 AM
I'm going to sell down half. This is ridiculious

That massive amount of people buying looks just like BGL did slowly moving its way up in market depth!

sb9
26-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Holy crap they hit 1.19!

Look at the number of buyers...

ShouldHaveHeld
26-08-2020, 11:05 AM
I'm still holding a little, wonder if it is time to drop it all

sb9
26-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Looks like a scripting error. More problems with the NZX? Maybe that's why the stock is up so much. Flash crash coming?

Doesn't think so, this is how it is currently..

dabsman
26-08-2020, 11:28 AM
3005 buyers?

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAiAAAAF CAYAAAC75aEGAAAgAElEQVR4Ae2dvY4luZHv51n0DL2PIG gFzjW6gHUawrjqC1dtwfraK0uYC1hZdSMMUKVcb217mIH6ka9w i6mZmTK5kWQDPIfTDJPnjx5TiWZ/wF6MpPJj4hfBIORH6fyK8f/SIAESIAESIAESODOBL6683gcjgRIgARIgARIgAQcExA6AQmQAA mQAAmQwN0JMAG5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3 AkxA7o6cA5IACZAACZAACTABoQ QAAmQAAmQAAncnQATkLsj54AkQAIkQAIkQAJMQOgDJEACJEACJ EACdyfABOTuyDkgCZAACZAACZAAExD6AAmQAAmQAAmQwN0JMAG 5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3AkxA7o6cA5IAC ZAACZAACTABoQ QAAmQAAmQAAncnQATkLsj54AkQAIkQAIkQAJMQOgDJEACJEACJ EACdyfABOTuyDkgCZAACZAACZAAExD6AAmQAAmQAAmQwN0JMAG 5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3AkxA7o6cA5IAC ZAACZAACdwkAfn73//u I8M6AP0AfoAfYA sI0PjJiu3CwB2SssnQx7lW8ruXrRk3JuZfHQD3mS57YE9tVbL/69JbWRdWYCsqWn7KivXpyWcm7rNORJntsS2Fdvvfj3ltRG1pkJ yJaesqO enFayrmt05AneW5LYF 99eLfW1IbWee3SUB enTv3713jz9daSbfz0f3 YJuLjfmL 7xd /cu3fx3 8e3S9xvF f /ewfEFYty86uV6Ovf5W9Az6vvxx9uKukZOkcizV5u8e fef69Wacn72X2MPufbfnuJ17j0TlOr91TufRI4XjhO6mflzkU8 f/zo3r0r5o URZ8 z0mYvnNrfOQiOYXFVjHjQq51OUNMmPpc9LH/mxmG4QKnd ALlm2MMXDet/P2AV8Sf2/Em7qcLWUbdpuNp0HGNbZuSbGm/BI9yxhRi FrZLh3m0t0vrds147XdwJSC6BniFxmzDBRMdB4p8YA3QgIZ8S4 enL9Azi AQEgyAsRrcSeI2ck8UoLvrzwTEuDj/F5AX1XKDcIjkncjQWlgXjra2ySE7tvDZ/LrJ5YyHT/me2F8kp/ewqAXHOVTil2FAu5FL324/uI8QKmWsprkj938n5SjJoEsRW4nNBghxtYhOgUDiZ/8Z /SUgWfx9yJ7luWzv4rlyWfdvWnt/CYgPijnr10XFXJ37xSMEP5/VXrCYXGTMSpBx7hf3y4 / LsgIeBI4IjyJjniwqNX6Bp4fH9QX8sd3H3wgQiuKuOiFrL3IkD NuM5FesZ JgEI9E/B1dfNi/kkkJqAOSNgPLVGTh/858apMssy14LvOUmXyDnhJ516WeLdvsjzUe80gf1DPfV7tXOQ eO37 MduPN3DZfImXQVeUqOpc2jT6f5Z/wzzMGP30o/Ivt5 XTsi QsOWonuvV62DlobAw6Bc7KVztob9tyZn8KrTE5kP3MQth9/BHLcD8kxJKMiMwpKZFOK/YxeoHYbTmhEu56v0QO0Zb jmfYtzEn6OfjsZGrKP/dozP nWyTedR9HYVr71 sp 8KZITjxDr5R6zn/VnkDTauz79Q1/h9wdTbKs5xv6/rQVonsH 0hdV/nc62j70e7S4B fxjvjWeJpsxbDCaf3xjJsIyxJcYs7qgwDDBqeLEwoXmp8/uc3q8VMqrE1HKY6KBevh NAGBtvrYITkvCFLZvURPbZ4WGZ0osDjhZHIO5BLZo0zJXtrhgu 0aOaVblFWT1DAcyGaY5fLbyBkCUgpqSXcIft7Oalusn2WTZlk Kc9Xyuf8UdpexDPKE4KoJj/5Nn SY9Y/3yX7L5FPsVwkpzTC aWdTMqBKcSMX77/6CRJSjEDEz/sq7I/J6fom wN40k3wi6cE5nC4pLKpG6SIZ/3OqbyWgIC hWyzslZVI2Hoa80d8TGfmw7hvcBKD bgGhM8zFCfQP7bPl6Xcqy9HI9pYdC13icbFforvEsxLlsY/Rv3M Joh1H6iReya5Yx87vUlc9Xqeztt73dncJiMeFgdEvbsFoPlDiA oyBcSHnS4yZAnCj7zw5pYKdWOr0JkM28mZHNM6Mk8UHNVgYfGL QzpRRzEv01HZWDhsA27qK3kGmNOG0wwXbNXKabhMjTARrzLJ9z tnV9B8PzssZ7JmCWuok27m8bZ/kSDqg3MI0BChdJFL91Pd057yc0Mb4YyyXshgsdTzrF6DPCvl09 IvklEaekSbv2sv0UYjKnOejyPvRff7xo18M5PzURtBfsTsrJ/DL48YO5JzEKpFbFx8t061UlfMppomsoKPvH30iJ4eFmJclnrGx lznKJjYOXPI88dU8d/FFsLuXS PQgvJ4weD79/0VOsGFTqlXeTxrj7JyOgYZfVk4Tn4g ngORXnTv8v MrPsX1IWGHnO6aIu6u5tbud3ErfYWadz0clOD3eWgATDlgEwsw sGk0U9ZZYXOK/0c5Exk2NmCTSxkPFxAueApwu3Xulm58yZsvSXnbgZ4NPkx/GX7V kZ zSyiGFWfamrjG4fPxR6mpQWiaj1FojZ633FECbzApdUtCv9TYt WyLnlF xcBb 5JnqIlVlJzKrH Gdkal8WrJETq1r/TGWgowqn9Ur 23wj8vk07EvklMaebvC4qwdgbxSpDLLvsjt/VIZf/toF3jtY2Y7L6faB5loZ5/9Ox fTcKTyzSp9GyLxcksjFW/0DHydl7OXM/sJaZ5buCc93XTfAIdhXmSa0H5JAG5PE6o3Kv0hFgb gkyG84bJSAp4RRGMcagT6oeYav Y0vLo3U6l73s83iXCUiYnMFJJlcR6ExmIiwDfJkxg4MkR9UAF6 8avGPFfTNxMSh6GWPgNPI2Jq6f8BrU7fh2vHl9L9Mz9GUXGk2k YrBA2VEnafrTo/v4u/dpws1LZs ukdNzSAEwyx78psVMyoMd2gHByoZHi Q0tpPW4MNyaLhhEJyTWX3BLq4oG 4vklMboE2xDP1bgijWMzoGuXUxvYTrRXKKbH7cSgJiypFp4PX d3rH4xf3 O17977wG1W7tT0nZ5iT7/NdjtSRyCKPflBmLdMFOPtkaub1qcy5VKG c07OequQpAkjXSzVZzXmBf3kl3 Brbc1Mvf70UfRT7A JiDxrsK0/5aEtnydniB77A5jnd /KAGJj4BjgmHmh9db/CHP23PzXueP1TQfrdM5t9/z3hsmIMVtOAx6/orgvXv8Xm NxeCrVwpq Oj8efKcR325MUOQTc/JU8IRZUrHGEygjb/qWjZB/RjmJT8NvMpKA9ct9LTvVai eXKgTh/TYh4kmU7w8xKGGpfbI7Qrrxw1oPmz6hfeX5RZts8lC6XqsVxO4 CTjq69KRzEBkeAUbJ1/0h0W2NLOoS 1wRK5l8up8iifqKnIiHMxyp94G/ 8XL7LecYWxqYFP881liFvXBzjImjsocLMbM/yjGMY/4v95cU7D2DKgDXU8D/79zb3ehX2yRXN3lk5TW04iOzUx8IZ9GEdH d42J/EKyMv1o Jjv5U3thS weZZnbX6Wll8d1HvUUH/xK19/lQL9tyzr BQfnyteEQlPF2L9ev4hFPS 11Ord621f52yQgb8hg98b0kxOvmtbBuqueXubLAolqdVc5ddAV 203krASmFaLMNtlEzrkRevTPOX3OnLs5zzPjLz3di5xL9WnVO4 qeqP/IOjMBQUu/1T5k45KR5wx8vUB3c9oo 1qZ7ybnepS 5SZy9pqA9Oyfe7D7lTIsab6Jfy4Z6I3rHEVPxDyyzkxA0NID7f fitJRzW6cjT/LclsC euvFv7ekNrLOTEC29JQd9dWL01LObZ2GPMlzWwL76q0X/96S2sg6MwHZ0lN21FcvTks5t3Ua8iTPbQnsq7de/HtLaiPrzARkS0/ZUV 9OC3l3NZpyJM8tyWwr9568e8tqY2sMxOQLT1lR3314rSUc1unI U/y3JbAvnrrxb 3pDayzkxAtvSUHfXVi9NSzm2dhjzJc1sC qtF//ektrIOt8sAVFo3P49/blxsiAL gB9gD5AH1jjA1smNXvp62YJyF4ULOVQw5flox33oifl3NbzyJM 8tyWwr9568e8tqY2sMxOQLT1lR3314rSUc1unIU/y3JbAvnrrxb 3pDayzkxAtvSUHfXVi9NSzm2dhjzJc1sC qtF//ektrIOjMBudRTvvyr 6d//7X7l//836Ll/7rv/vJrf652/vU/fut 9X/ u2hzu8NenJZybusD5Eme2xLYV2 9 PeW1EbWmQnIBZ7y a tBMMmH5KAyL PX5xz//tn99tf/cr99p9/6377H392f/zVb92fy9zlAhmWVu3FaSnnUosuq0eeyzgtrUWeS0ndp14v9tiS xsg6MwEpPEUSh l/OcH4l7 8n94BiXdF/ukv37lfpLEe//XH2NWr /M//8r96ld/dPe6B9KL01LOqbddU0Ke19CbtiXPKZO3LOnFHlsyGllnJiDgKX rnYpqESALy3n33Pzm5wEcwv/xnSEr8HQ/oL z t/uj3AH5j1fn/t8f75aE9OK0lHPiMFcVkOdV CaNyXOC5E0LerHHlpBG1pkJSPQUTD50v pElXdAwqOZ9 7jX0Mi4tunux/VXm5e2IvTUs5tXYE8yXNbAvvqrRf/3pLayDozAXEuvTiqiQduJ47UTEDy yGp/RsmIb04LeWceNhVBeR5Fb5JY/KcIHnTgl7ssSWkkXVmAgKekhKH6nsgsWIlAdFHMOmxzP985/7Fv4j6r 4z9H/P3V6clnJu6xXkSZ7bEthXb73495bURtb59gnIjx/du3fv4r P0wVZzv/uMby82bTaZ/fx3Xv3 JNW MU9/k77lG3u95fv36fxPuo7oNrMufRn0aEo7a5NQPSl05SAuB/dx70mIDexR0LoPn/7zr37Nqddq 1xEzlv4DdXytnic2m5WqAZrK6UM/Q/Pw9xvrXkXy8n2i7Pd 0vbLHOO5flaZU7t72cUSLhPRPXauP6uZNiZYhv77/3r7UnNcv5pSeadtcKLjDITNKJuIOMMNbG0z89uvcYg/2xxuCWPZxz6HcpLogfadt3rtRRRvR8Kvzm9DT80liq54z RheVS3U6w8UFXVpcUSbUs16OY2X/ndNZtet1e MERAPWL 7x 8/BGcEx0iSsOFoCmpwDJ4X2m2qFHV83Ok4jAMwZc3UC4vKvZLCPf 9rdIxjltrU9oh002KiNV9vjVnJqv1v5jfa3kmeLz6XloE7dv6 UU/r3MklwzvPQLhI6htZdMw 1jylPP1b0KwneGMxV/ZY8rfKg07Zyiix PFlgW3GtZV9VRHmX7cv5BfXrdtcKwjUsrHMLZWIq4 gc9l3owqi2t4u5X0xN/Tgu6ukToNDe2C/6lZFLfa3Uf 4CUuP9T4/u8UfnL4Ryn f1V1KyFfm0rZF1wiXUlQtsrY/9hOQr pfXKfLzdpyWt/x03rZmxO4O7pCACOgYUBDPjx99ELHQsYLsf3YfxQnReFLsj6MB oYntS4MZVJhz4OJdENsKjiqPYMJZvesR3wV5w RD5Kk7rTC5gT08gND3o9yBisFovT1uJOfmfnOdnC0 l5aDd97V7iY4wxV2S/71coYFzyyQlcWpJU rfHs5wxW/yGn7Rs3Lq3vxIV3YtZ5d4EPpdH5pbdnW57uckb5kzkv7xkLpz0 3jqfYvurz//rEiZ6hh WqroGeyWS4u9kpd5fi9e/y fgepqacmBzEByYMs0T/X9klD8i2d33Aed/2Yj/5ufDUBwXizYN9yzFyaOqMsne7fOAHBW3DlJAvE5iZqYuqNl9v7 NpVbeL48ZeL1CTeyMROvuYDks297JYvt1thD2svkkUmINsB9n0 xWAmDTHjeQ08uztd9cIWeLz6XlaL 78zTBOtyZaMm/Xs4cjH0fnvl0wfTjtuRpla NFzewe IjfSe5QmltfqX6c/M9VarHw9i7vzD5KI9P/fzIsdZf7Hl20h7KpaGPy9Jmags5LfZ4/ 1H917nXKGTHxsXZm0jj52EQbJZkFL 3/TvGIO8/JV2rfiTe5a9mPykR/0hAalySUlb4Zu2w8yolEnZQXnLf d0Lofr7fj2CYgnIndAQqZYTiwLvYGvSEBsrTyxfF/JyXM51h/ZmMv13NgeEDDRBrjfCgDz9thYTgQEV4RvJWdr3EvLUa378gzBN yxaH50E6nT1f9U8LO1eBHm/ NcWvbo8YWHRxfWWcmZLeBvC4pLP2CS9Ni802UhtGvMrnT zMId69Xjoz8XFUK/is zCU5MOaa/7OLJeZE7tIXrkJKI2ftGnyKHMViQgqousNZL0qD5n9Vd1cHwpa 3LJF1zqW3as0GHmqH0Ffq1y7aucT/NzWoXvc3vHBEReTBSHs45qjNFi6B2h4fzx1m8KfOrAfqxpm5GN ifjm9ZQAv509fKDRqxzdfvu5uA1dBJso7D3lRD462bfxm3U8re 9nPpeWo15vzTPdBbtqHpY8Q2KRbuc3FifkoPadLgw5mWlxxn5u wXN 3GmMbM2v5XJKTem3XJS1h x7vkQTvLgAhwVRE7hpTA0L9bTc65kS0cKGvu/KWqDxQ7fJj4Ks8/YIC728A LvoKSxz kf hZ5k4/5ogaXyNJymbIVu X sv6t8iCF/j/76VmdtUmH29smIMnJYkCpBA47GRsEiwTEOAqeS NFByycV3of2ZhIr6pn4rOtPXBcE3TSeBfaI7XbVs7N/eZaOVP7gs l5WCAe9rd2FoXLZGlJf8VcuJYNoDnTrEOvgDYKr FnCqNH7MSf/z5OT7C0Syc2mPYGl3gVNXucH4 AQlX9LpY1mXHxVgWx5xw1OsXfoAJkOjfYqMyV9YKOdXSM3GBl1 BVn9DlXAImNaxOKgb6Wl3PnChoG93a nn82XK1Pcynls46Ts/b2yYg8ZlezhSz0yo0a4zGi0t wmLbYHTtFx3N9 ezZ6yvo7UdONcYY6/ltJmPXNFMGa2zR2bm2 skMvafjiWt7ivn9n5zLc/c3vK5tFwt8HY8l8m/Xk6wHSxewinPf6hjfLtVHh HrIgX2T7r5lFuP WW9VFaeevbwfzSMy276/laAiKLa75DFBbIEFPtnYnQByYgmlzoXZFc39oD erdALSFtkc5osQXJiB6x0vXhPzoRwnkBCCVTPTPemgd5dbmEvR RjqX wlhlQrvWy5FN9ovzts3S9rZ38wQkANFbqm PZ2RjIt15PXuxB VEmy7Zp92XUFpeZwyeDX0nvxhp1Luo LN7LP52yUXNz1Setwc8gjnTjz/dif5ndV6i607r3CkB2Y/2S43pv 8CP6UN33v5tUtfvEWV4k9z5W AhD9Glv8uiH6gTtrrPja91f5SPW81/tJ KedSUsvqkecyTktrjczzl 8fp38YcimYVr0fH EPRrYqrS/f0h696L lzuvJ36YlE5AKV/3T6ukPiUmC8Zfv3C/xD47ZRCL8/Q9f5v8E 7 6z7KV tLOJzFS575/lr0Xp6WcFQe8oog8r4BXaUqeFShvWNSLPbZENLLOTEBKT4nJxn d//XVMHpzzCQncDSmbpGN/J2SagEj7/GfaU 2b7vTitJRzWzcgT/LclsC euvFv7ekNrLOTEAanoKPYNLjl9nvu8S/hOoTFXwEE 5 fPef7/1Xd ViPTitJSz4YAri8lzJbhGM/JsgHmj4l7ssSWekXVmAtLwFExA8h2QkFhMkwhNOKaPWcLdjx/dd3957777Eh/NNMbcsrgXp6WcW1q9/auibUe5vjfa/XqG2EMvPFHmNftH0RPZjKwzExC0NOxjAuK/dgt3NsoEJNwhmSYfzn8VV8olQWECAnjTbi Ti3Imk22yQ56bYEyd9MIzCbxy5yh6Ip6RdWYCgpaGfZOAyN8Rl HdC8BFMejE1Pnrx56ROTkTw3Q9/FyX9SgYGutFuL05LObd1APIkz20J7Ku3Xvx7S2oj68wEZEtP2V FfvTgt5dzWaciTPLclsK/eevHvLamNrDMTkC09ZUd99eK0lHNbpyFP8tyWwL5668W/t6Q2ss43S0AUGrd/T39unCzIgj5AH6AP0AfW MCWSc1e rpJArIX5SgHCZAACZAACZDAPgkwAdmnXSgVCZAACZAACQxNgAn I0OalciRAAiRAAiSwTwJMQPZpF0pFAiRAAiRAAkMTYAIytHmpH AmQAAmQAAnskwATkH3ahVKRAAmQAAmQwNAEmIAMbV4qRwIkQAI kQAL7JMAEZJ92oVQkQAIkQAIkMDQBJiBDm5fKkQAJkAAJkMA CTAB2addKBUJkAAJkAAJDE2ACcjQ5qVyJEACJEACJLBPAkxA9m kXSkUCJEACJEACQxNgAjK0eakcCZAACZAACeyTABOQfdqFUpEA CZAACZDA0ASYgAxtXipHAiRAAiRAAvskwARkn3ahVCRAAiRAAi QwNAEmIEObl8qRAAmQAAmQwD4JMAHZp10oFQmQAAmQAAkMTYAJ yNDmpXIkQAIkQAIksE8CTED2aRdKRQIkQAIkQAJDE7hpAvJf//Vfjv/IgD5AH6AP0AfoA/v3gXtnOzdNQP7xj384/iMD gB9gD5AH6AP7N8HmIAwaWHSRh gD9AH6AP0gbv7wLAJyM8// z4zzJoXRGQk X0Vjxon vsQH7k91Zzd 24R/RZ1HnIBGStMxyhHRpf9o gc0860j7bLqI92X4PstL/rvO/NTY8InPVmQnIwe6UqOF1u2bCsM3tgpTaRbdkfRlr5aZb8iO/vfuA qpu9y7vFvKprkxAmIDwLsiOfEAnpm63mOxH6kO56fZIum hq3LT7RZ9so/5JFBZ6/YIvFRXJiA7Wnzu4XhqeN3eY0yOMR AkI/aRbd4jvvnOSo33ZLZeWbISLnpFs9x/zKWS3kpa90ubddzPdWVCci5BOSv37ivvvrK/vv9D93eNVDD63ZTJ/7bn9zXJavf/Mm9nGO88PwPv0c7fO3 9LcbBASvwzfuh59/di//9rX7Ktpaxv76315ubne1i243tU/JuWavr4Luk3FlHmxoy0n/pWwrj5Wbbm81ju X/Gbng58/EA/Oz58f3Ddfybx cX/6zVfum7/W5/dd4sDPKsvP7mfwfYwJW/mW qpuV/VbrlNn1yhgDPqtGnvFXFVdmYCcg cNi0EZHPNc2x2eV8PrdlOH8wEZEwNw8qtYhH40GfAyxwnXClKr 9ZrYW4JgGP98AK0HzEtkUbvo9pK2F9ed2Otn54P72eB1vZ4Xy7 rQf5Sbbm81ju X/NoJSMnGH7eTimAnja2tuHHHOFDKH/3vFvNDfVW3l/uscEO24Xg XgFjJiDb5EHrDTgTUCcLkk6SmBmnK8aWQaH85xjg41WBOkjIqr/xTiRl5sph46tOZaTby519htVk0qLudpKkKwnj/FgfxpnYIJxLfZQJAvYZA5/exaox9 f8ohtk1GPtP9vja/enf8c7AQ15Fy6WNfZqF93W6mxWNrEXXu1F3X4vdwALvZEp Gfm9FW6cySymivWGyc3yk23m7Gq2ZT82glIY86qPeq orG1Ma8afeo8lb79fvJJ7U/iRehT40C6m djxTfum9/Eu6u LdSVY40nfvxQ75t/l7u9 cJUfFxji q4dKu qtul7VK9mh8af4W45u8wZR7 Ak71821m6mos Nv1c1p13WblX97LXf4SajKMMQIsaJeUg9Op86arbn9OnRAnjRg xlnvnCPs4UX6GW3xhMmo/00mTxrtE7kZdNbxuN2WFC1ORZAV9c5aeWdRZoVy5bmHDxD wTwEAJtTLX3/Ij4CwXB6vGBvFOzepT3wEg/2flxdlv3Rf7aLbS9tfVL8SuPIVXgzCmjAkdsgiBCLPPZ0vghv4 P/r8RXI2fLnWh3LTba3OZmXk105AisTTxLCWr6SYGHzMtNHkQv0R faKcs7UE5G8/uB/SI1uIsb6t3rWV8hij0LYgr50f2E73ixiFcjb21Vd1u8Y/wxoSkqMUB/14BcukC5TXyqRtUZ7uQG8wp1XX5anDNjU7TUA0ORDnAicVA kiFjNsnTTiqH5f6sRJ450XnolKQiPO4p0nTRrILqFsjVPW2qjh dVurs7oMJy04f5gQwK0IJjVWKMNsAuIZ2UUxT5wYDLxceIUzc6 UENs3j2v7PyYuyX7qvdtHtpe0vqo9ckl qr1udM1MI3hBQMQBqoh78PvTjy2qLB/RxkeyNdspNt1v02eyD/GYTkMQtcQqLdNtX1LeCz2gs1X7yfCwW bRQzsxriEfBP2PCAPNd75L4cb3MUCfGYh/Dox LPD62Sd0rYrX6qm5V33XbEGdFx8AvH6d5Wb5nk/jN182JzfVzWnXdJq1Y3ssACUhx1ddIQHzA/v0P/vazTiRx3mzEPIn8xJo4cDZyrc065/x58qd21/ZTbYeTNi4QOWgE51YWuTxm2gUr078JEj87vauR wisEqc0oTSZi4sqlFvmIhsEm2jT2f7n5G0sjkanRh2dmLpd0mZ 1nYq9cl8tpsAKdMissl/nvqQsBzf1AXu 1e6ycuWm21uMkfokv2UJSPQTjX9tX1HfCr438ZOzcWAmAfFtcV GezvdLE5CfY LxgyYiMB SjywoU1/V7SVtW3UzY2VaziNgnOLifN0UX5NO6 e06ro8ddim5gAJSIDuJwcGIL vDi7GfnF/ v3X5jmhd4qUsOR fHlKQKRcr0Ih2UlGLx3psmM1vG5bDryqHHl4eXERm 7rnaEaKzt aKv1A0e5o2E56Xl/lQJXLDpxsHzKfBqQfB1/tYOy121r5b3MJthW7aJbPLf5/sReKHehcwpSttwzFUY wEeG E6OjJF8O7SdLCwb bbwUW663ZwZykp zQQkzNE8P8UO4ive9i1fOV6lMkMAACAASURBVPMIRhMEnee1OB D8EC448MJC/RDH9/sqJ/gn2lbqQDzR8YNOX7uvf6N j/Nn b76qm4v9lnUJ/qnsAlxL iUZE76gq5Jv/m6Gkc18Qq/boR cG6c2Vddt0krlvfSaQISb9/rbep0KzkaTMp/E15kwuCaF7DsjD5gx37UoL6eTg4xnHcS 8jgYqdsOIAaXrdb9ev78ZO2YAV65YDxtfvm9/knrtK2xqqUDdnJhArHmDiEsb Rl6V0XGD5zb/lF8csc0n6Yj qw 9/MDKZsRbKW8q/5FjtotslbVbXwSA78Zfg2 qj3ieVKdzNwCQw29e hNoqXy33RNY8v5Sbbm8xRuqT/JoJiDAy8zU blZ2dZ/QeTi/qJl yziAvvl7ebFfk4NwwRceBf4p/8w3LcjiQzhurC8 nxboGKfS4w18TyL7oOq4dKu qtul7bCe4SnrS1qjRC7QPfEAXUG/ubopFmj8m6yHyxmorstTh21q9peAzAQ7dIDpPhh4dR/LDTodv95WDa/bpe1uW2 frNo6305etYtu2zLU7Xv0 spNt0fncan yk23l7Y/Wn1JhnBhXqO/stbtmj56a6O6bpNWLO/lIAkIZM87Sj7ESdXwun17x90vqzqb28qrdtFtXQYmHy0uyk23r Xosr/uQctMtOdU56d0SvAO4lpWy1u3afnpqp7ouTx22qXmQBKTltG9f robXbU9OewRZ1S66PYLOW qo3HS7Zd9H6Eu56fYIOr 1jspat28tzz3GV123SSuW98IE5I3viKjhdXsPZ MYyxNPtYtuyW45O2Gl3HRLfuS3dx9QX9Xt3uXdQj7VdXnqsE1N JiBMQGZfXNvCuXvuQyembnvW5S1kV266fQsZeh5Tuem2Z116kV 1Z67YXua RU3XdJq1Y3stdEhBVjtt/TK4IyYRM6AP0AfoAfWAPPrA8ddimJhOQf9Dx9 D4lIF SB gD9AH3tYHtkkrlvdy0wTkp59 cvxHBvQB gB9gD5AH9i/DyxPHbapedMEZBsR2QsJkAAJkAAJkMBoBJiAjGZR6kMCJEACJE ACHRBgAtKBkSgiCZAACZAACYxGgAnIaBalPiRAAiRAAiTQAQEm IB0YiSKSAAmQAAmQwGgEmICMZlHqQwIkQAIkQAIdEDhgAvLiHk 4f3PNrB9bZi4ivz 7D6eRO u/TS0WyV/f8h1zn4QtU fKQ2n54AvCtcmh6mF3DuOafS/y2Xef16YM7/eHZJfqjsb8Rv5dP2adPGDdG47dyolk gVWY4 KLmR3Oe2yD5StFGKjZTAwdSEtU5VgJSApStQCPWLhvCEiwxcXL nAwHfoHTxMQH5wcX0hRYFD3/c WVzocvCoFHkraXp2f3KpyQ9xK/nauj51KfLZv0CvpW/HK/lsxo/Kx2q4/AbyXJSMlF9D9/UYKxxJczFivvdgzVGuNtD5SAvLgHCcB0 ou92EyMJa0xyJhkBAJ6q3xJ/8PVES4hEPsExOi3xG/n6sS nyCJHI79rfhBooE2GY4fKrd2H b2pIvGOR L9YJk0ujYBeJj6YJhXBQHSkCiEZmAXOjNIXikxy94G3rSU66bH sGYiRTO yujVvmkz4MUeL8Mt6wTO1R9id9W6kjyOOE9Ivtb8BNO8BjhhHf 40uIAPo32Otq sFI pe7eNjbR0Mcw6S5J2eawx5UYOjALJiADG/cmqvmgbIPJdBy5cjy5yS1XB8F6xEVwCuLiErkD8izvHaQFLnZR SS4mnZd15Fj7Qd64jzaZdNhfwab8jPr0XYOjOJCEopo4u8ZdJN 8emBb98RBi6MAwmIAMbNybqFYuctVBILCYhCWUp8TkpIkMlFf7 O05heAQjPIpn40u4F3X8ozO8gpd9SUhaNhkA85b8Shz ql2u8gfmV q87FgWS53L0ML7Y6UcqiSmUMZdIQAxdGAgTEAGNu42qtnF0C9q elUNA6Rb/VJmFkK4AjIBqVUOnR5mN7PwC6jhFCEYpg0wc3XMXY88XrDV/CLRGG1HxVmfTfkJs/RYQcbQq/w83hj8rjSl4RT7El sxAmfvFWZXinDAM3bMXQA5RoqMAFpgGExEPALm/6kDq7MTZAJGbs Mze3Y/0VY X9hlY5DH2YXWAhDA0/gVAmF4Z9pFTWQXjSPy4IMN5kLGzXyz7osyU/fVfB 3VaOF28C1Lx6V54bSinWTh9vzYWlDEBmfIdEDSE5TbEvET1Kvv HS0AqEFi0nkC45b2 PVtaAuRpeVx6RH6XEmN9Eng7AkxA3o79ACO/uGf8w2IDaEQVSIAESIAE7kOACch9OHMUEiABEiABEiABIMAEBG BwlwRIgARIgARI4D4EmIDchzNHIQESIAESIAESAAJMQAAGd0mA BEiABEiABO5D4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD feA aUce5aYJSB6GeyRAAiRAAiRAAiSQCTABySy4RwIkQAIkQAIkcC cCTEDuBJrDkAAJkAAJkAAJZAJMQDIL7pEACZAACZAACdyJABOQ O4HmMCRAAiRAAiRAApkAE5DMgnskQAIkQAIkQAJ3IjBIAtL iqD/fPxp tXKVjl qfF0gi /3skgbzqM/5qqfvUWPtFuyk/wifI2d6MHtscvssZK3hZYXnzZ9BBfzERGVb DT8AbuHgwrYP bDgCY1OO3fW0fyN 4SvEcU40fHQIfktsLT6DDHybqc9hVxhnT lrwjZu5HJpKf1VeGOnw 6D7qeTO4JfDZGAeCdX5/aBNS6ePijFfZw8rXIXJsYRPoM8ncNB9 T0yAv3oWGTO9QJASUncrIgGr66cEBgM/2avkY9yH7nv YqTIBHXgQzxwkJ5YjJC9rNn9f2sGj4ckg2Jx33UHAjfn4xVGbO Zd8djd95G6dE4hK/nPhcmPt2fodFV OOMA772abnpRujRtbdOZ3zJlaOoabRYogExGgEQdc7epowOWi0 ysvF0vQ7/EHm41WFhckGjAYI4G5qSLkmh aEHEiQ eCen yVlZmIkzYjFkQOr85NPyf/4h7Eh00wLxksqAP2dGKTkyYdIwT6G/Fr e5w/Ep/Ko6/PPikYBI3l/hlSoiL AJD5PkekhFddBfFHehnrN0R5uV5iwyUgASDnU75Cts6cHbuVnk IzPoIAh81nAfZf43AT69EAgu5 stche30sVQ r4HDsPBB/KF6W1Xs4MeTOiZRBBukhdL0Ot6BTxCC3lWOswlIxNGoIwFebGd sm3gXdu V7C34tXzX Osg/BbY3cfN5DfzPpe7C3E3J7z5TNjDxAT3nauOVzYf9dj7s14kjKq kcwMlIGqk84lGMwHRLvz2OIElqQ1B/PRJkoZ8 znVkeBbTQoy91RX7nE8fYD6wFTG0mBmAjq2Pl4Qkjsgz5IwKBv F4W1TsYeel 1sHWBveEM59tXp/pb8mr47ML85s1cTgjmfM7GiFh C7 WEmwlI4G85zNmk93MDJiA5oNoJk43aKi N6a8cm48PytqDHfvAUsnAmwEnczckTLAOz9HlkUwI7nino7LoS kcmiJmehzwIj2CEZZFsNLkDhjN1kj8bpuUiAP11uLspv4bvWp8 ci9 cyW3cjDVnfM7Xh/iZ/M83zfE4jyllrTvYudbQe55nJe4OqvQQCYg4erq9jBMCjYnBpFU uddKEsZNhUPuDWjaQ5mBhF0MMQk3u0Kt9ryaMkWyl9dA2/sW/PAGzHFp5xG0Oxn4BRf9UddGvtazclnWa/pzHC3dNMu yyz6Osz6b8jMvoaLv5vHG4LfMyjj3U4vS59KJ8uKh5Ff3OZnvI T6E vnuCHY86L6wLO98DqqqqjVEAhJeZsxX0 i0ftJU3l1olfsFT38GlpIRxTX41geTyBEnApabxzIhSIR3Q/KViw/K2F4WwjmmJgHRwKX2rAeq4SyBjOAqMOlZBvpasCrryI8a4/sf5h0Q6RTGw/mSxuttB/QRXSc6lWwW8kNO eJkQH4L7L0oASm45jib36lDn9S4kC9KJLmLc/9Q8dfGUuUy8eMFduqpyiAJSE/IjyFruBV DF231JLcrqNJftfx26I1bbAFxWP0wQTkGHa s5Yv7vnp9c5jcjgSIIG3J8C5//Y26EcCJiD92IqSkgAJkAAJkMAwBJiADGNKKkICJEACJEAC/RBgAtKPrSgpCZAACZAACQxDgAnIMKakIiRAAiRAAiTQD4GbJiC Pj4 O/8iAPkAfoA/QB gD /eBe6cuN01A7q0MxyMBEiABEiABEuiDABOQPuxEKUmABEiABEhg KAJMQIYyJ5UhARIgARIggT4IMAHpw06UkgRIgARIgASGIsAEZC hzUhkSIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAgdMQOBT2kOZ8lbKhK9T5q8yll9trH tFr Cmdvar4jmL2DOlN9Krb3167/Wql8A/uCeJ5/SWeK3ZZ3CVvh1Ufh6rLHD3rgslecG/NCH9euk6Yu4o/Frcm77kOVzPg6cTlDH2Ct/Kdd 2RzqN Ub6USIteprQ8zLM Y5VgKSnL4W4M QOuhp/XR2TiLKRa4CxnOOwUMC9R eXVhPoS3Wca3ySt9DFoUgL4z9l0SFTWLmnFvit5U6foFISUcIb iGojcb7NvysqwkzXRBH42c1xaOmD5n565yPE iz0slcHRMX8og4nvR5hEVYtTf6xvmc467WGmt7oATkxT3IBPGG ZQKyyI0lSHx6ds9/OLk0EYqgUuvHB5EUjCBY 6tGDeJ50XCt8lrnQ5YJi CT00 ZL/HbJXXCIuED nC8b8/PLA7D8Vs qQwHbCZM0pzHE7APdTDRyDVCTEhJB9TPdY6yB/FxYJUPlIBEKzIBWejOesVnJ4IPHCd9VFC/QrHBRfqJCYwJKBBsWuULJR2iWrzikduvKdlDxZb47WydIhFMiw XYAcfrbf W/KTvxCs LkzHg/BbZG/woaJ MzGBerlOYKaPGk4nvSAM5cn/JS6ku07Q0RF2vT/rxdq4CjMBGde2V2kmwSIEgiIomF4huYByJiAA48JduQPy/Ok0vZqcTS7iIM06hQ0HTvhuwU/8OV2VC qB bXdtfAhqGjnO5yA3dk6KdEoxkjl0NEhdtuJ3mjqMwEZzaKb6BM Si3yFEu54pCuTNEYIGCY4y6Pfpw wgMJkMgEFgk2rPI1znJ3wCEbY6FVh1L2ZXACbah3gr1UH5r09v 4otBuanLmK3FR KFfJdDdsCj87WSX5bxBPhnO40YY8D73sW49/5UAsyAVES3DYIQKIQk4uUcKTAUTTFSWSCCAQyrHP4l1AzF7 AGjaRbYs1op/UkX5rwSyPV74oiN31s5/12ZZffJFysgjm8cbgN2fplg Fd4qmFyW2r3wnFcttUocXLHin5Gzigl2OsC/zd JrIyjW1oEJSJsNz3gCNgGxP5ODd0CKyeMDiX9XpLiS91ePlTsq rfKjWAH0r74HUiYXBe9gqmf3IT1Pj79MgPd1pN UPMJ45xaRLkwA mzFz st/aZfEgEJGG8IfqAa7koSUN4J9T4E qfzcfFMScdMnfzLLukfY0SIN77PQy3GoDfM2ZF9S/zseAkIzi7ub0og3P7etMvDdUaG15mc/K7jt0nr12f3/GWTntjJ4ASYgAxu4Pup9 KenyZ/Pet w3MkEiCBXRB4fXp2L7uQhELsnQATkL1biPKRAAmQAAmQwIAEmI AMaFSqRAIkQAIkQAJ7J8AEZO8WonwkQAIkQAIkMCABJiADGpUq kQAJkAAJkMDeCdw0AXl8fHT8Rwb0AfoAfYA QB/Yvw/cO2G5aQJyb2U4HgmQAAmQAAmQQB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDE WACMpQ5qQwJkAAJkAAJ9EGACUgfdqKUJEACJEACJDAUASYgQ5m TypAACZAACZBAHwSYgPRhJ0pJAiRAAiRAAkMROFACYr82OPpXB m/upfily8pXK/Gz2l4W/zVX LJm7QujNxd63wOYL49O JRfJa7rMuEu1cRWhY3y14pPboi5YPwLv66qnOSz8rVyPS/baR3kZL6KC/6fvjCMXQ23X/M/jKkNtsYuD/CNGGy7pHw4oLMK VgwiQGzTbo8eZgExARmHzzQ6bu03RsKjYE6BBIMwmkhxQlUWQT fUIH9Da184pdE0yfNvaTCOyRvc8lCjXtaQDEB8YtC9H8dd39EL pAoL47 a7ii30Tf8rPvRfdpoYSF1JfpcbBB4A/ jyyLLsc5rPuf Fua9 JHON 98jY2eP MdTAeYz t8nFYLtBEWMp8n/Bc0LazKodJQIxdhgi6RqM3PMjBX4SQACJBGoONlh9hQq02hAbw yafMha8kC7gATkepcv/y4BcIH9RhQbbHsJhOu 2kRBiFRMEnIEbqF/cguptkwlQIdz6qdZAN7PsFQi9grP XPfd/3PI/4aEM2lpicpH3AzOTvHj/bJW3 x/vTOD6/PSBCch4xg0OLtnl3JXkeHrfSCPN1GFx05FsApK5 8z 7K1w7eVYW89MrnwqPMPjgfN a7kHfjbhCEliTgYl4J3vd/eWSHcwGrrMJiBRu2qdwOeEi625gCkWzd2DWitg6SdhoXz4pI9V 9U7RtH/16xxzA7N0nBK6Vvm0z1FLhJVw8XOWd0CGNfMYQXcn5ikXOBGrt hAmcVPASSXcUQJyB Tp2X2YJAXlAqAN7LbGvbSPDW7L rWj7PdI7oA8y6JYJnHV5KLQo6xj/BQ4MQFxzrPKyV7pY4EsMDMxoZVotMoLO416KH5VeUQ1qrqi1zE fwbjg6OkW4MgWvoduJlCHAWsLYRKlDPTpBHcksD9/iS OmisgG8xbpGrcy8XBHku/7avX1jh7LQ PYGR Fzot8bmijk3UIKk2/l4smnsFc7Vcpf8VfmOYxME8T3hMk oU8VfK QgmXLTFd73CneLx3wM5TAIiwSQlHEWguXpuHq4DCT45sNQWPVt mFwS7AB4OXlXhtNjBS6jJX32LcgGodlO98zThjQtDCv71/voozYthegkV/NPrsGTOl3XSgik94KKZxwt3AvJc6IPXGimn/idzXH104mN CNsG6yR/j3dGTD8x8cb 10jccxvk07Me52Q/TAKiAUQzy/T88Rwhnq8T8ME5Pv8tb3eb262xuQ/u558X1wc7QmlY4NQ/J48QKi hSoAu/dgmfoEbBn4l6cv81VZxp0Ar9LZFf5w8vpL8QR5rga5yXPptWSe VJ1sgnekYLzSBr2hWyavTSZCm1AW OQkzPilmfe5jonHxg4wD0z5MilHqcUEZBRLUg8S6ImAPoLpSeY dyTr9FcyOhDuKKPTho1j6aj0PdAfkalbsgARIgARI4AyB16dn INjZyrz9KEJMAE5tPmpPAmQAAmQAAm8DQEmIG/DnaOSAAmQAAmQwKEJMAE5tPmpPAmQAAmQAAm8DQEmIG/DnaOSAAmQAAmQwKEJ3DQBeXx8dPxHBvQB gB9gD5AH9i/D9w7G7ppAnJvZTgeCZAACZAACZBAHwSYgPRhJ0pJAiRAAiRAAk MRYAIylDmpDAmQAAmQAAn0QYAJSB92opQkQAIkQAIkMBQBJiBD mZPKkAAJkAAJkEAfBJiA9GEnSkkCJEACJEACQxE4SAIiX22EL2 HGT2vrVy6P8TXLlX4rX/00X6WEr1X6r6niFy51DFtH eYvsOpXcU/uhF8Y1a PmvG0z8G35quh6Kuqd nDWo7bSh34aqt 8ty3aJVjdz3t34if/7qw9/P86fkh c3Y2sxbM1/ha7jn5qz50jC0i2xPKT5j7KjFlhlBuz9luZj52r1udQXGT0BSY MpB3Xzq2Afiozl63RnK0hR4THCpLHJFQ98utWnVl/KCu9oqtS06HvYwBF1J1PzXXIUDMlAuKUhXQFTrAHt/Xnm3yiv9dlF0I34mNuQxnBuN34yRvd9o7BS9T04vKCQ5C4sksq n1Fc7nJMPWkXihiy3G5ty/rT/qkdE3zmdlParOgycgL 5BArmZRIUpJchgsC9OH/bwy4MPCjaZkFsUz 5DmTgUkMxEinebyolk60gHEqQ uOenI9oj6v4aExDDc4EPy4JY8/PWAtoqN P2dHAbfrgYCo3ks8Pxm7M1JFuYePn9nIyUrLBHOffh6bm4Cx1r mHgSEhVNRtyhY3NgUcZN5DrC/uAJCDq5ZvFqtmBgeQwzupFV4zXbMgHxx m2qV4B2Z5tm3DVlIKKVJWgUyR9IUi9usMGHR Iw6Opqj/686UPW 4hOYQ6JoBDcG VF911dXgrfinZjvFCHkGMyG/W2GEOnxILqYyJiXN2zkNnaa7b lpDkrrs78WiK5zNmNrqAFvvz3rHclx9D5yAqFHD5MqTQMu5FQL NwOLxtNjl5E4CyEO6VRuYpmRDEacg5YrgrhWOs5VHMM fTtO7cj4gQXJRQ1LWaS2UrfJan52Vbcov3vUI74p9cA fPoR3lgbmNzG3SQJwvtuEoh4nJA6oz9r6YRwpw0WWCUjmotwmF hmqgAlIfERgrtCHMvF1ytQDi/YZAsY8uyKo6KOWV 0jJjlwV8UH/OIOSa499p5/B6TCaHJ3o4ahloCkAA92MIsKlNf67KxsU36F7kd8BOPnP7x4Kg zCi OYjMQ5DPU8Ou P8MK5n OwsIofmjZFPDGJXmGMUQ89M0zKRlU06HXIBMRcgZdBe2x7X6xd mYAsYWeCllns6o9fjFBHDDpwO9svoLUgtMRPJ3XgqtP02So3lu joIOuzKT/0RcM2j7fknaiOQE5FNfPXJggpIYsXcfN3kYFZHMU fgmFGDty/1OxhiwRHzvYhdchE5DwwmPOzOcnzpCuvlipMgEp2aW7H2byhEC lt66f4W6Hf35urnoKUTDoF6eGPvSBfsYnzQLYSOTKOgIM jV 3irvFTLoU32vq2Rj/DUqXdYxj2DwXYUZrr3ym5HbxwC9Q2nmriQV0WehvJZYlO MpJfOMTZ4GSB2HGoxBr2V6QHeTzxGAjIzuXhqOwLh9vd2/R2xJzK8zurkdx2/TVq/PrvnL5v0xE4GJ8AEZHAD30 9F/f8NLmcud/wHIkESGAXBF6fnt3LLiShEHsnwARk7xaifCRAAiRAAiQwIAEmI AMalSqRAAmQAAmQwN4JMAHZu4UoHwmQAAmQAAkMSIAJyIBGpUo kQAIkQAIksHcCN01AHh8fHf RAX2APkAfoA/QB/bvA/dOWG6agNxbGY5HAiRAAiRAAiTQBwEmIH3YiVKSAAmQAAmQwFAE mIAMZU4qQwIkQAIkQAJ9EGAC0oedKCUJkAAJkAAJDEWACchQ5q QyJEACJEACJNAHASYgfdiJUpIACZAACZDAUAQOlIDYrw2aL4MO ZdLbKCNfuAxfty2 CpqGs3xPp4f8PQj4Uql Pdd8YVO//ghf1EzdHmXHf4lVGX9w5gvCnsH0c aIBnmib2P5CflWbIL9dbd/FT/4quvp5NRHPYMWp1Z5d DOC4xz/3Sa qb3MfQt0yWwxa/bGntprIC6GhMq45nuhzko5/dMPB1GZ cOk4CYSeKDhzr9QNa8kSqGnQQODCRpzHIC6Qko90Gnxl3q1Mq1 j9G3IdhI4uC/5loyTsF6Gvw9GeQqvq328eXaRhhr8rjEJj0xv46fLLAp6YisQx LX4tQq74nZUlkz21qLlJw0EpDMFvvBfed8H5X2EneSXWqDj1JW nd/gY6PoWdHjMAmI0R2DtDnBgykBCRa6iE3PphJcBFOhc84kezbwa LUcpLTkaNvMePo5 Rf3IAmFSSYsH58gatLhMHA19hfYxI6w96Pr FntwEdbnFrltqNBjtCHrEridz5plrujlQTCeV/UpNc5cyEDXVXnfyueQLsxdhvz yD6HywBCcFFHiXgbeoxHPlWWoTg/vDpw wjGB9c0m1TuKKUYJ0Wx8DfXNXIREvnb6VDB/36gBMewVR905 vJ4I2sMuCgf4djiePxBLzik06wDUR8Qp pi/fT7wb1/LdVrnpaJADn2zpo8F6otG6gxESkOyz3k T3znnks2mdz lz o8GATrRI1ifjfj6aRh3wUHS0DUWGWQ1nJupwQCq5Q0 IA0DRi2HfA9E6xloqW bSeHPJI7IM9yRYmBWkgUAQrhNBMQY6vlNsG e9tfwy/rKIzygunv3iU7QKJ2xqdzf6PtAQNQbXUCon0YP5VCscO5GKONB 9nOzO/yTtIgGns1DpqA1CfSSIbdTpfAKl2NzE4UHRX4muBS9OXkGAK Nj/wNjyCqXCZ4W6vLPMiahMTeNY a5O 4a/h5zX2fItFr8WpVd43ukXS15KNWlnoDJJeyaGfPtQf1ZS LXyrj3QWidhnpZKB0QLiqSnv/ AwCYg4f7rSnjV2/0bdWgMTOEzwzSO1 eYFMVzFQ5AXO6QrzNzX8fYyI7 Aev8ETgJkzmexvthHmRpbYRDL401s0iX8rM9qfsrM6J/7tZxa5abxGAcmGRC9p49G2glISHpD3A3 Fy5kbILt4wvwl/7SBc8YFM9rUczvdjw931VPNQ6TgDh/tZ2fZR7Owa/yyhA8ws9w4Y6FTJoUOLAOvAMi4/qFsPJ gwluVwnYf2NgVH1HqQhQfkFM7OPVpX8HB yjV536bg5eVcJ4Q8wF0OcyftZvg4/DAgj9Gk6t8v49caKBTzBqPhRrlgmITSBC0uK5ov95f9Z4jMm2T U4mwoxaUM7vYr1KF8 D6X gBGQwy 1EnXDLeyfCDCAGeV5nRPK7jt8mrV f3fOXTXpiJ4MTYAIyuIFvq96Le356ve0Q7J0ESKArAq9Pz/mPEHYlOYW9NwEmIPcmzvFIgARIgARIgASO85dQaWsSIAESIAES IIH9EOAdkP3YgpKQAAmQAAmQwGEIMAE5jKmpKAmQAAmQAAnsh8 BNE5DHx0fHf2RAH6AP0AfoA/SB/fvAvVOTmyYg91aG45EACZAACZAACfRBgAlI1 qzZAAAGxFJREFUH3ailCRAAiRAAiQwFAEmIEOZk8qQAAmQAAmQ QB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDEWACMpQ5qQwJkAAJkAAJ9EGACU gfdqKUJEACJEACJDAUgQMlIPBVxlPxtdahTHoDZcyXK0/uhF 1nAwHnyqP58zXNE/5a63 M9wzX9mcdD1ygWGcGWWVp1zzOfwabv6Sq FbcoavuQ7xpc2r J2LDeGLua2v4Q7BD53p7H6Fh2kDPOGLzfaL5OUXcGtfxjWdHuh gfq6PBOIwCYgsgilQxGBlAspIVt1aF1msTCBpDJAWAVxAG8HK1 9V6IWAd1x6Zkf aq7BB3lWuYAN/Pgb0pq2EsQZ9CHDYFrrsa/c6fvOxIfimfE4 do/C6xdo2HbZ95ZrtIDZ8Qx4uXXKddbns9yNG5uT4YhsMkINZudmL YczwqCWDgKM/l4xf3IIumn0CaWMhZCNa5clHeqmMaDHwg/hiYTT8n3 KacXj7pISlzhIDvvN3PzQZGWEuXMcvk5Q95CH7wiksuikBGY6f JdA avAwDSyrHDsC13QRmBLlVrnp9CAH5 f6aCCOmYAMcdV3L1cMAUKuAMM/TC4qMpQJiA/W2rZ8fBOC1SldmVf6O0pRuvLBK21QvuSKp54 wGMxuwD4atI2JSjO QQkHRcLAPTb1e4V/Iyevh9NzvRMwTQtnnJ EH6q6qJtwcO0kXM5RuTkOHCaJnGtctPpsQ5m5vpoIA6YgNgJMp pBb66PufqrjDY7eSBYm37mAlpljIGL5A7I86fT9JHXDNd8lSlg pizlfLrylCoDL6Br GV3asWGgunA/DKLub2Ch6lqGTIBMXCWHczM9WUd9FPrWAmIN2x5ddOPsXYh6bn Jcea8PAqQl1jtoumclu9CxzcUIjyCkUQtX0V6cWa45iAvNe0CE K7Qi75M8ldcgb6h7lsMvYZf5tuKDcWCOzC/ZTYoeJhG9lye53DxIfVTEtcqN50e62Bmro8G4jgJiBg13XYezY y31Mcuhnaxq4xbTh4JNOlXMxCcKkHcXKVXuh63SLiEJMEvoJ5h sRiWXBEG1k BPVaQcxO/z M5bIt9drWf9VnNb8IIAYDf uI83hj8UNcl yUP2ya/b2ST25yMhAsOne tctvrgY7m5vpgGA6SgISJkN9jCO8kpOeRgxl1c3X8hND3OOBqu ra4VSaPv7uh75CkZMT dDQnKZtL30eHPiFTxpX3QEquBXsfxD1jsI9obhJAQAHjDTEPQB/7i5Woc5PfkthQWXBhvCH4gWuc353ykDmeOYTzPt7CfNf3ZXy5S fjABqb8vCRD1ih9dUglg1IHSUAGtuAbqxZueb xEAMNT57XGZP8ruO3uvXrs3v sro1Gx6UABOQgxp G7Vf3PPT6zZdsRcSIIFuCbw PbuXbqWn4G9FgAnIW5HnuCRAAiRAAiRwYAJMQA5sfKpOAiRAAi RAAm9FgAnIW5HnuCRAAiRAAiRwYAJMQA5sfKpOAiRAAiRAAm9F 4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD feDeichNE5B7K8PxSIAESIAESIAE iDABKQPO1FKEiABEiABEhiKABOQocxJZUiABEiABEigDwJMQPq wE6UkARIgARIggaEIMAEZypxUhgRIgARIgAT6IMAEpA87UUoSI AESIAESGIrAsRIQ ILl4b es6NkVX8VLw2yV9exS9g6lnZwtcwTyenn932Zz7lL77mcvgapn zR1XxBE/sdeN9/AVPZFF 09WoL01p5YNK0CfaLXxoF 2Y7dMwX9axymuN3qb/GrwzHLzwPwW h6fHL1m29gSf6nMN5/gDfjmmVLxRquGpzvjqWssdJQHyAUqcXh28H87FMvEYbOwHC4hb ZIUdZxEyACWNJkErBKS4M/lPdWN XBxv4/lPSEYJXar9G/O7ahAAsjPzXXIUNco0MT9WF1Tnnz0f7IGOfCGY/z59MB/ti2 64qcDX8bvUX0OCHbkOwU85ntmib3m9s29hy8wz20XO4zzPddrl 2Odh9j1XuRCpsx2Nw2ESEHH Yy1qG7oqBFkfRNLiCAtZczgbhFI16DOVxR0MTuW5MY FUQg408/Jv7gH4T0T8Js2kQUjJXZATspPmIy37mRBm13vXsfPqrbAX4fjZ wksOmrO33AB4S84TNIRuKYYnJKZVvkiKQardH6uD6awO1YC8un BfYi3TauBeTTrbqQPXrngvj5q0WBTHa4SqCTBOBWPZnLbJUlNr j3MnucUuFR5nktAUqIBC4BPQB7cg/q8Jo4p Au9YgHoFegV/IzKS/x1RH4GwvzBJfM3J8dFYicMfRLcKp XYeizM3N9NL0Pk4D4SaMBOL6jUA30o1n4Wn1MsLW3S88nIHPJR G3hK4LRtbJ32F7ugDxLgpZ8NSoxE5RaSaEvL 50 CtQY9OaHToEF0Vewy9ru9BfB aXWZzba/mNZcgE5BzHyvmZuV6p3XXRYRIQG6Rbk6drW24uvGUWus8BRY5t sDECVK4kzXlpLQutuXI/xnPPkgMeh0cw4p8Fi5mg1LSJWSiBt5QXickoyfgafp7/Jf46MD/0xXP7dv5qbYkJ ZFejiFFzE2 2SrX/g64nZnro9E4TAJiXtTjHZCzfiyBIz2vxdoYqFMQwQrxpcjyCl6 qSH2TcGigkqCl7yQUfR3iMCdyfgFFxqr/XFDC sYmuV/7qAXKsa2O1d0267Oa38X GhPEIfgtNHhz/tr2kpiE2BGSC01uczISkmGNL61y2 uBjubm mAYjpOA6AtRB/zp3MU 6yeA/iRUtzlB8AHDc4SrdGnjg3gIOvKOB/7TIOSvmgobYJm20eB0sey9NpDgDsyUV1KnDEqJd6hRtYmcwn5T 8mfLJ2OlQTvaQT3hCjxp0OR3ub/6PmG8IfglUPM7OFdxjkp55iAJYZz/6HP4M1yT8IENTPm8LMOeLX11WEXdcV5CHdiGu1Et3P7ejThdCk KG15mN/K7jt7r167N7/rK6NRselMCh7oAc1MZ3UvvFPT 93mksDkMCJLAnAq9Pz/CHxfYkGWXZMwEmIHu2DmUjARIgARIggUEJMAEZ1LBUiwRIgARI gAT2TIAJyJ6tQ9lIgARIgARIYFACTEAGNSzVIgESIAESIIE9E7 hpAvL4 Oj4jwzoA/QB gB9gD6wfx 4d7Jy0wTk3spwPBIgARIgARIggT4IMAHpw06UkgRIgARIgASGI sAEZChzUhkSIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAkxAhjInlSEBEiABEiCBPggwAenDTpSSBE iABEiABIYicJAEJH uO1gPvtZ40k9HD2XX65WBr32eTvDVWxc pa1fbsUvYuZB4euW/quY Uu6oU44n7 euaTP3PuQe/4LmPoFYcs76Fv6sKWQv4aLXyW1XI0dwb51G9r d390Fb/z8cDzxS 1jsZvxsCtL CaLy234ihwOiG/Io6kWID1i7gzI Igp8774SCKJjXGT0BSYMpBXSZUCrrxfJoACc2Rd xiFxa3mET4ABH3PbvMNROz7XO57OVJlphjn/GT3emcbTzoUU7I/NdchSsG64oPGxD PNgntc39mvreBtFu2NZW6ugo67mG39l4oPwTV/DvIfjNmFrmpurtdc3z3ceFTy8zjYFTnNcad01b6dePgfWdM3Fn ZpRRTp31w1EUBT0GT0Be3IM4djFxQH/nDrngWQJnjzDItvaxE6yD5Z61LJQhCdEkwwSjeGWkgco0H/ZAFtAQ2Kefkz/vw56fLhKYXJh9gDdcwncdPyBTiQex7ydYiIfjZwk0j4p5bRbMZ iM9kZPEEHNzIqM1JttivMn5oQuQ17iKDp6ARMN5R244/KGdfJljlwmC88xO cqo6CZcuejjBLjblOrZBCTcyo1X8DEhPM1eWaWOxtlRpif7CCU pOOPD1j7A1i U2Q6JKV7VFlemabzedq7gZ1T1/agvhqtwnwwjM9wfhZ BMD2QZEMeu YLg Bn ij2dMrMJq3VD1OSHJK6h08ffJ/Sh16MYFvr13jmAPuFH46q8cETEJlEjcRkVItfqpcJtvG2qAaSm UUxDwMLYiqclmmAk/cUfGA6WgIS2cgdkGcJ9spYmc2wtoF6yjZ0Ea6oJovpYAvoGn6K ODwehHggzNUOOA9wfzB mUVtD3yoOO19UFkV5/Qw1wk mpIZn6AUCYxhrD0cZSt8wA8HVvu4CchBMsxrfNcubKEne9u1HZ DyuLU6rUWyNkbu6Qh74RGMMCsC0LkEJAX/dvDySZ4kdibgB/vUrkB75L2Gn9ezEg 8//uXqOEuknAemN85mycfKisaJuXJeJzqFD5X HYt7jR6HK 44ofjKZk1OmYCIkZOATvD4F4mIEEgXaHk4vBiWGJXTyRM2yK4h K6KdhKYtM9qfRBgyN2cNPgFtBaE5rhgfWQp lOEjLP44XHacXVZ3eMsz6r an/tXRHrvhuDbJvte25fNaHst/UExOxS72OSTJkjFjPxI6eua2RXXzpnB u6XfHbQ6YgITsOz 7DFc3o1wBbuJrPqjCVV/xU1ofbOKVYUpSzOSxjFOdJBwuhqEQ zykLXwQzswnDLxN4K6I4a2/GJD2UKf4qWNORly8CzKQ76/mZ31V48KEv/SPiwOMN6mb/HyMHZybZi4DA00gRGOpn5hgHeQXH10F3tFnz8SdMWi2tFjoh63 mnZYfIwHp1Di9iR1uf/cm9b7kJcPr7EF 1/HbpPXrs3v sklP7GRwAkxABjfw/dR7cc9Pr/cbjiORAAnsksDr07Ob sguxSaQr0JASYgb4Kdg5IACZAACZDAsQkwATm2/ak9CZAACZAACbwJASYgb4Kdg5IACZAACZDAsQkwATm2/ak9CZAACZAACbwJgZsmII Pj47/yIA QB gD9AH6AP794F7ZyE3TUDurQzHIwESIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAkxAhjInlSEBEiABEiCBPggwAenDTpSSBE iABEiABIYiwARkKHNSGRIgARIgARLogwATkD7sRClJgARIgARI YCgCB0xA8qe7h7LkDpQxn9j28oSv3vovXpovYe5A2L2JYL4Ear 9oG0Sd91vPPn6hOH2JFHT059EG8JVS84VTaNPV7lX8wE9PJ4c8 8Euw5kvDo/GbMTb6lvmisgNu6FvYF3CSOJDZ4tdfH DbMa1y7HTUfdRdvlSNXMbU VgJSApStQA/poHvpVUK1J/yZ6ikLAScMLFqC O95Nv3OJmP/5qr CkG9HN 68/HYCUBH9uK4to lUMyg233DWlGuuv4ZT/NrIKv5n7t4KPxs9qZI 8fGi9DwqHzOHNrcXJuelESesfy3I tj VGpmEPwK G1dEqdqAE5MU9SAA2E8rC4NE6AhJMJChJwMhXSDZYYcBZN8rIr SSAhyA//Zz8eb/1bGvJhUcW 36CxMRflerVVXvx6If4dfysnsijsSAMx88SsEfIoNw/ Xkv9Vvzu55EBMbpbkhKmlvlVqJhj4a4GLjMOgdKQCIYJiCXecg FtacJiF45xQCVFskLOj1KVe Xcts1B3Wj ozf2uA/Tfx8oE9B3jmH 64I mbQjg6u4Ge09P3A3aT4WMs/RtS7eyPyMxDKg BT9pEAJiOt a3tgl/n9pjkRX/0jxta5aU8Yx77eQz lhK0MdX1WjEBGdi491aNCcj1xOUOyLPcSSqTtTUJiLTRfnDRxP 1REpCIfg2/bDW7qOZy2YNEbWB VmdMDuRMSCjCIxjLyt6Fm/TiC3KdVqLRKq/3N3Ypsh5XUyYg49r27ppNE5B8NW v0u8uWjcDhkcwEojz3SMv/LkERBMNv0iEtuUVVXoZWBbQ9IJbEfS7IVUXdA2/zFcfSzX61keMA/MrNS/nbZ7jdoEs65X9 OPELfhcusJPCV2rvNrb4IUFi0G1ZQIyqGHfQq0cnMLochyCzFi L3PZs89WkX0DxMYAONpOAhJdM4bFBSka0cfnYJY9n2kL1vnazP qv5tZjpY5fW1X/NVn3Bm5c2JQ1SzS6K5 e32CUndRgfMGHJ/dh3SbB8XsgxzgqTlJTNzfcx1PVaMAEZyJhvrQoGmCCLBKD4/DcF8reWcqfj 0Cvz8rznaMkbRmQ5BgWTR/QPevizol2kK4yYwGMp79q0KpdbkGf6ns0TX5hUfV3h9RX4T0c7 9Najj4M4w3Bb8bo2bfwJXNpUJ/fwiwxAU75rpu0Be7gx 3yGQGHOQVMzE Wh1FwosjxEpAJAhaQwH4IhEcI 5GnN0nIbwcWe312z192IAdF2D0BJiC7NxEFJAESIIF CLw PcMfFutHbkp6fwJMQO7PnCOSAAmQAAmQwOEJMAE5vAsQAAmQAA mQAAncnwATkPsz54gkQAIkQAIkcHgCTEAO7wIEQAIkQAIkQAL3 J3DTBOTx8dHxHxnQB gD9AH6AH1g/z5w7xTkpgnIvZXheCRAAiRAAiRAAn0QuGkCwox3/xkvbUQb0QfoA/QB oD4wL3/u2kCcm9lOB4JkAAJkAAJkEAfBJiA9GEnSkkCJEACJEACQxFgAj KUOakMCZAACZAACfRBgAlIH3ailCRAAiRAAiQwFAEmIEOZk8qQ AAmQAAmQQB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDEeg8AXlxD6eTO m/Ty/WOK/P7oOeOz3Uv9D45SG0j21fnz7k/lLbkzuVfduROjqKzM7o8/Ipc/3w9Ar6vbrnP Rzp5LrEubam7L3nD 4ZxzGWdtaGfBc2U4755YESGA5AZxT03hn4qKJHWU8mJ Ppp8/PDsz5V3RF45jYsVUvuV67qsmxlmMpbY8x1sbB/elyxppuk5AgpGiw0cHzQbChTY69pzDo7Mnkjoh5idVqr73HZzE VX2DAiFIWK4PX/DcyfljTTZSX0uYR0ixbeg3tkv2idxjv8bOGqRi3XCukVzu3R6U jwR2QsDMsTKWxmOc8xpnNaGw8aERL7GfYh4LBi9DnNe23zI YJzZCcA1YhjOpY7YYTxXXuxhlU73u05ADPNyMTTO7pxZVLVhrO PvoKRFVE8654yDQHmHuzqhT3/4EO4K1fT1epXJmp3sdsHXBC0mAEuYR3a2nwJo0Y85G 2sAVBtpAHQ1OUBCZDA5QSKWGrnahkfiu5nYmboB5ITXzcel/O66NYeFnHHnuz0qK2Txu4RY9w4CUixaE0SjuK801v8zQW57RA9 erjw8It2EVymutiEwxVXKmYyFH2dZ66jzQexST/aTLalHS8KXNgR90mABKoEzBybzlWbkNgewrlTiDX2VLjDcSoTk Hg31YxZNCwPNe4MdUegjLuqdCxPd4e1fIztEAmIWRSjXerZdp4 Yoc2De1FnLu8ItMp7t/s5vSbnK4lYDBblnaNzzDM6nWwP8A5PfoyiAe4B3kPR7H9i64m8 eRTukQAJXEZgMr/ShVp X2Myz3WIFBcgydBzso3n9e5l6CfE5DDuB/fwKb Dp/Wwi3RBJO NlTHbVuznaC6GFcz6UWqZpEMkIEFVmylOJokxZKg7d0dgOhGXA d19rTlnF En520CooEivDB6CXMkE9ulq6FaPzlZRFtO7DKRF8fhPgmQwOUE cD7ifugJ52PqOyUf84mBzl 5ePnw6cE/DpY4nMpjUqHHeuERxtFYJC9lNpKcJFB/OzWutbL NGtLPFACEl9iio4ZHBicNE4Qcehg1HjFXV3A1NHzVXkbYWdnqv qiDjHgpKuLyMLfAsT90AYnyBxzHCFdxcBtxSX9 IQR7Oj7jPrUr5bsqDwiARJYRiDPx9ach9ioMcX/mg3Kzw2Fcxn3pZ32meKQxu3wi5Ah53tkkHWbJn/nkPZ2fsAEJE6AwqHz4hiNij x1f20IA5s MrEtk5bBhxMSMpzGhRiotdkbkeQI5MEpuN6P bWbZlwFGNOR2IJCZDApQRwfuL 9OIB4 kFyYfkGP5PHsQ5X87rIk6FugMnH2KgMpYVDC61YQ/1O05A4mKoLyJNjDW/cCbjTNrVs 9Uv/edBfqawFBMihCM4otjk fDc8zjOU3yTL/FOe03Xv2EMfVulk2CbHDs3TiUnwTegsCZWIpzNcYPvUrPiYHOT 5TfzmutGx6rxDHTHQ47r23d2M9I732kBExjaWEDwRi5K2skO8p xwmImAAcs acutj6OxyN7FzrpIkwuOFr hZBxZOFF0DLCaBJiH8JVRMKnRHa/4R5tFWFc7UfY9syuKHdy3MqCLckQALLCeCcmr7HoQmBffFcF83 8h7L8eXm/w//xwumcn40d os7Hzt0Yc7xWPvO20ZMX670m9c0PPRiOkqlzO17MG8u8qYCdJ6 AbMri0J2Js5eJxuZAJKPHBGTzAdghCZDArghwzu/KHHsThgnI3izyFvLIXYvyTsbmcsjVUP9XLJtjYYckMCwBzvlhT buRYkxANgLJbkiABEiABEiABJYTYAKynBVrkgAJkAAJkAAJbES ACchGINkNCZAACZAACZDAcgJMQJazYk0SIAESIAESIIGNCDAB2 QgkuyEBEiABEiABElhO4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD fWB56rBNzZsmINuIyF5IgARIgARIgARGI8AEZDSLUh8SIAESIA ES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxARrMo9SEBEiABEiCBDggw AenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHxIgARIgARLogAATkA6MRB FJgARIgARIYDQCTEBGsyj1IQESIAESIIEOCDAB6cBIFJEESIAE SIAERiPABGQ0i1IfEiABEiABEuiAABOQDoxEEUmABEiABEhgNA JMQEazKPUhARIgARIggQ4IMAHpwEgUkQRIgARIgARGI8AEZDSL Uh8SIAESIAES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxARrMo9SEBEi ABEiCBDggwAenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHxIgARIgARLo gAATkA6MRBFJgARIgARIYDQCTEBGsyj1IQESIAESIIEOCDAB6c BIFJEESIAESIAERiPABGQ0i1IfEiABEiABEuiAABOQDoxEEUmA BEiABEhgNAJMQEazKPUhARIgARIggQ4IMAHpwEgUkQRIgARIgA RGI8AEZDSLUh8SIAESIAES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxA RrMo9SEBEiABEiCBDggwAenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHx IgARIgARLogMD/B8ahewgotMQLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

jimdog31
26-08-2020, 11:32 AM
3005 buyers?

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAiAAAAF CAYAAAC75aEGAAAgAElEQVR4Ae2dvY4luZHv51n0DL2PIG gFzjW6gHUawrjqC1dtwfraK0uYC1hZdSMMUKVcb217mIH6ka9w i6mZmTK5kWQDPIfTDJPnjx5TiWZ/wF6MpPJj4hfBIORH6fyK8f/SIAESIAESIAESODOBL6683gcjgRIgARIgARIgAQcExA6AQmQAA mQAAmQwN0JMAG5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3 AkxA7o6cA5IACZAACZAACTABoQ QAAmQAAmQAAncnQATkLsj54AkQAIkQAIkQAJMQOgDJEACJEACJ EACdyfABOTuyDkgCZAACZAACZAAExD6AAmQAAmQAAmQwN0JMAG 5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3AkxA7o6cA5IAC ZAACZAACTABoQ QAAmQAAmQAAncnQATkLsj54AkQAIkQAIkQAJMQOgDJEACJEACJ EACdyfABOTuyDkgCZAACZAACZAAExD6AAmQAAmQAAmQwN0JMAG 5O3IOSAIkQAIkQAIkwASEPkACJEACJEACJHB3AkxA7o6cA5IAC ZAACZAACdwkAfn73//u I8M6AP0AfoAfYA sI0PjJiu3CwB2SssnQx7lW8ruXrRk3JuZfHQD3mS57YE9tVbL/69JbWRdWYCsqWn7KivXpyWcm7rNORJntsS2Fdvvfj3ltRG1pkJ yJaesqO enFayrmt05AneW5LYF 99eLfW1IbWee3SUB enTv3713jz9daSbfz0f3 YJuLjfmL 7xd /cu3fx3 8e3S9xvF f /ewfEFYty86uV6Ovf5W9Az6vvxx9uKukZOkcizV5u8e fef69Wacn72X2MPufbfnuJ17j0TlOr91TufRI4XjhO6mflzkU8 f/zo3r0r5o URZ8 z0mYvnNrfOQiOYXFVjHjQq51OUNMmPpc9LH/mxmG4QKnd ALlm2MMXDet/P2AV8Sf2/Em7qcLWUbdpuNp0HGNbZuSbGm/BI9yxhRi FrZLh3m0t0vrds147XdwJSC6BniFxmzDBRMdB4p8YA3QgIZ8S4 enL9Azi AQEgyAsRrcSeI2ck8UoLvrzwTEuDj/F5AX1XKDcIjkncjQWlgXjra2ySE7tvDZ/LrJ5YyHT/me2F8kp/ewqAXHOVTil2FAu5FL324/uI8QKmWsprkj938n5SjJoEsRW4nNBghxtYhOgUDiZ/8Z /SUgWfx9yJ7luWzv4rlyWfdvWnt/CYgPijnr10XFXJ37xSMEP5/VXrCYXGTMSpBx7hf3y4 / LsgIeBI4IjyJjniwqNX6Bp4fH9QX8sd3H3wgQiuKuOiFrL3IkD NuM5FesZ JgEI9E/B1dfNi/kkkJqAOSNgPLVGTh/858apMssy14LvOUmXyDnhJ516WeLdvsjzUe80gf1DPfV7tXOQ eO37 MduPN3DZfImXQVeUqOpc2jT6f5Z/wzzMGP30o/Ivt5 XTsi QsOWonuvV62DlobAw6Bc7KVztob9tyZn8KrTE5kP3MQth9/BHLcD8kxJKMiMwpKZFOK/YxeoHYbTmhEu56v0QO0Zb jmfYtzEn6OfjsZGrKP/dozP nWyTedR9HYVr71 sp 8KZITjxDr5R6zn/VnkDTauz79Q1/h9wdTbKs5xv6/rQVonsH 0hdV/nc62j70e7S4B fxjvjWeJpsxbDCaf3xjJsIyxJcYs7qgwDDBqeLEwoXmp8/uc3q8VMqrE1HKY6KBevh NAGBtvrYITkvCFLZvURPbZ4WGZ0osDjhZHIO5BLZo0zJXtrhgu 0aOaVblFWT1DAcyGaY5fLbyBkCUgpqSXcIft7Oalusn2WTZlk Kc9Xyuf8UdpexDPKE4KoJj/5Nn SY9Y/3yX7L5FPsVwkpzTC aWdTMqBKcSMX77/6CRJSjEDEz/sq7I/J6fom wN40k3wi6cE5nC4pLKpG6SIZ/3OqbyWgIC hWyzslZVI2Hoa80d8TGfmw7hvcBKD bgGhM8zFCfQP7bPl6Xcqy9HI9pYdC13icbFforvEsxLlsY/Rv3M Joh1H6iReya5Yx87vUlc9Xqeztt73dncJiMeFgdEvbsFoPlDiA oyBcSHnS4yZAnCj7zw5pYKdWOr0JkM28mZHNM6Mk8UHNVgYfGL QzpRRzEv01HZWDhsA27qK3kGmNOG0wwXbNXKabhMjTARrzLJ9z tnV9B8PzssZ7JmCWuok27m8bZ/kSDqg3MI0BChdJFL91Pd057yc0Mb4YyyXshgsdTzrF6DPCvl09 IvklEaekSbv2sv0UYjKnOejyPvRff7xo18M5PzURtBfsTsrJ/DL48YO5JzEKpFbFx8t061UlfMppomsoKPvH30iJ4eFmJclnrGx lznKJjYOXPI88dU8d/FFsLuXS PQgvJ4weD79/0VOsGFTqlXeTxrj7JyOgYZfVk4Tn4g ngORXnTv8v MrPsX1IWGHnO6aIu6u5tbud3ErfYWadz0clOD3eWgATDlgEwsw sGk0U9ZZYXOK/0c5Exk2NmCTSxkPFxAueApwu3Xulm58yZsvSXnbgZ4NPkx/GX7V kZ zSyiGFWfamrjG4fPxR6mpQWiaj1FojZ633FECbzApdUtCv9TYt WyLnlF xcBb 5JnqIlVlJzKrH Gdkal8WrJETq1r/TGWgowqn9Ur 23wj8vk07EvklMaebvC4qwdgbxSpDLLvsjt/VIZf/toF3jtY2Y7L6faB5loZ5/9Ox fTcKTyzSp9GyLxcksjFW/0DHydl7OXM/sJaZ5buCc93XTfAIdhXmSa0H5JAG5PE6o3Kv0hFgb gkyG84bJSAp4RRGMcagT6oeYav Y0vLo3U6l73s83iXCUiYnMFJJlcR6ExmIiwDfJkxg4MkR9UAF6 8avGPFfTNxMSh6GWPgNPI2Jq6f8BrU7fh2vHl9L9Mz9GUXGk2k YrBA2VEnafrTo/v4u/dpws1LZs ukdNzSAEwyx78psVMyoMd2gHByoZHi Q0tpPW4MNyaLhhEJyTWX3BLq4oG 4vklMboE2xDP1bgijWMzoGuXUxvYTrRXKKbH7cSgJiypFp4PX d3rH4xf3 O17977wG1W7tT0nZ5iT7/NdjtSRyCKPflBmLdMFOPtkaub1qcy5VKG c07OequQpAkjXSzVZzXmBf3kl3 Brbc1Mvf70UfRT7A JiDxrsK0/5aEtnydniB77A5jnd /KAGJj4BjgmHmh9db/CHP23PzXueP1TQfrdM5t9/z3hsmIMVtOAx6/orgvXv8Xm NxeCrVwpq Oj8efKcR325MUOQTc/JU8IRZUrHGEygjb/qWjZB/RjmJT8NvMpKA9ct9LTvVai eXKgTh/TYh4kmU7w8xKGGpfbI7Qrrxw1oPmz6hfeX5RZts8lC6XqsVxO4 CTjq69KRzEBkeAUbJ1/0h0W2NLOoS 1wRK5l8up8iifqKnIiHMxyp94G/ 8XL7LecYWxqYFP881liFvXBzjImjsocLMbM/yjGMY/4v95cU7D2DKgDXU8D/79zb3ehX2yRXN3lk5TW04iOzUx8IZ9GEdH d42J/EKyMv1o Jjv5U3thS weZZnbX6Wll8d1HvUUH/xK19/lQL9tyzr BQfnyteEQlPF2L9ev4hFPS 11Ord621f52yQgb8hg98b0kxOvmtbBuqueXubLAolqdVc5ddAV 203krASmFaLMNtlEzrkRevTPOX3OnLs5zzPjLz3di5xL9WnVO4 qeqP/IOjMBQUu/1T5k45KR5wx8vUB3c9oo 1qZ7ybnepS 5SZy9pqA9Oyfe7D7lTIsab6Jfy4Z6I3rHEVPxDyyzkxA0NID7f fitJRzW6cjT/LclsC euvFv7ekNrLOTEC29JQd9dWL01LObZ2GPMlzWwL76q0X/96S2sg6MwHZ0lN21FcvTks5t3Ua8iTPbQnsq7de/HtLaiPrzARkS0/ZUV 9OC3l3NZpyJM8tyWwr9568e8tqY2sMxOQLT1lR3314rSUc1unI U/y3JbAvnrrxb 3pDayzkxAtvSUHfXVi9NSzm2dhjzJc1sC qtF//ektrIOt8sAVFo3P49/blxsiAL gB9gD5AH1jjA1smNXvp62YJyF4ULOVQw5flox33oifl3NbzyJM 8tyWwr9568e8tqY2sMxOQLT1lR3314rSUc1unIU/y3JbAvnrrxb 3pDayzkxAtvSUHfXVi9NSzm2dhjzJc1sC qtF//ektrIOjMBudRTvvyr 6d//7X7l//836Ll/7rv/vJrf652/vU/fut 9X/ u2hzu8NenJZybusD5Eme2xLYV2 9 PeW1EbWmQnIBZ7y a tBMMmH5KAyL PX5xz//tn99tf/cr99p9/6377H392f/zVb92fy9zlAhmWVu3FaSnnUosuq0eeyzgtrUWeS0ndp14v9tiS xsg6MwEpPEUSh l/OcH4l7 8n94BiXdF/ukv37lfpLEe//XH2NWr /M//8r96ld/dPe6B9KL01LOqbddU0Ke19CbtiXPKZO3LOnFHlsyGllnJiDgKX rnYpqESALy3n33Pzm5wEcwv/xnSEr8HQ/oL z t/uj3AH5j1fn/t8f75aE9OK0lHPiMFcVkOdV CaNyXOC5E0LerHHlpBG1pkJSPQUTD50v pElXdAwqOZ9 7jX0Mi4tunux/VXm5e2IvTUs5tXYE8yXNbAvvqrRf/3pLayDozAXEuvTiqiQduJ47UTEDy yGp/RsmIb04LeWceNhVBeR5Fb5JY/KcIHnTgl7ssSWkkXVmAgKekhKH6nsgsWIlAdFHMOmxzP985/7Fv4j6r 4z9H/P3V6clnJu6xXkSZ7bEthXb73495bURtb59gnIjx/du3fv4r P0wVZzv/uMby82bTaZ/fx3Xv3 JNW MU9/k77lG3u95fv36fxPuo7oNrMufRn0aEo7a5NQPSl05SAuB/dx70mIDexR0LoPn/7zr37Nqddq 1xEzlv4DdXytnic2m5WqAZrK6UM/Q/Pw9xvrXkXy8n2i7Pd 0vbLHOO5flaZU7t72cUSLhPRPXauP6uZNiZYhv77/3r7UnNcv5pSeadtcKLjDITNKJuIOMMNbG0z89uvcYg/2xxuCWPZxz6HcpLogfadt3rtRRRvR8Kvzm9DT80liq54z RheVS3U6w8UFXVpcUSbUs16OY2X/ndNZtet1e MERAPWL 7x 8/BGcEx0iSsOFoCmpwDJ4X2m2qFHV83Ok4jAMwZc3UC4vKvZLCPf 9rdIxjltrU9oh002KiNV9vjVnJqv1v5jfa3kmeLz6XloE7dv6 UU/r3MklwzvPQLhI6htZdMw 1jylPP1b0KwneGMxV/ZY8rfKg07Zyiix PFlgW3GtZV9VRHmX7cv5BfXrdtcKwjUsrHMLZWIq4 gc9l3owqi2t4u5X0xN/Tgu6ukToNDe2C/6lZFLfa3Uf 4CUuP9T4/u8UfnL4Ryn f1V1KyFfm0rZF1wiXUlQtsrY/9hOQr pfXKfLzdpyWt/x03rZmxO4O7pCACOgYUBDPjx99ELHQsYLsf3YfxQnReFLsj6MB oYntS4MZVJhz4OJdENsKjiqPYMJZvesR3wV5w RD5Kk7rTC5gT08gND3o9yBisFovT1uJOfmfnOdnC0 l5aDd97V7iY4wxV2S/71coYFzyyQlcWpJU rfHs5wxW/yGn7Rs3Lq3vxIV3YtZ5d4EPpdH5pbdnW57uckb5kzkv7xkLpz0 3jqfYvurz//rEiZ6hh WqroGeyWS4u9kpd5fi9e/y fgepqacmBzEByYMs0T/X9klD8i2d33Aed/2Yj/5ufDUBwXizYN9yzFyaOqMsne7fOAHBW3DlJAvE5iZqYuqNl9v7 NpVbeL48ZeL1CTeyMROvuYDks297JYvt1thD2svkkUmINsB9n0 xWAmDTHjeQ08uztd9cIWeLz6XlaL 78zTBOtyZaMm/Xs4cjH0fnvl0wfTjtuRpla NFzewe IjfSe5QmltfqX6c/M9VarHw9i7vzD5KI9P/fzIsdZf7Hl20h7KpaGPy9Jmags5LfZ4/ 1H917nXKGTHxsXZm0jj52EQbJZkFL 3/TvGIO8/JV2rfiTe5a9mPykR/0hAalySUlb4Zu2w8yolEnZQXnLf d0Lofr7fj2CYgnIndAQqZYTiwLvYGvSEBsrTyxfF/JyXM51h/ZmMv13NgeEDDRBrjfCgDz9thYTgQEV4RvJWdr3EvLUa378gzBN yxaH50E6nT1f9U8LO1eBHm/ NcWvbo8YWHRxfWWcmZLeBvC4pLP2CS9Ni802UhtGvMrnT zMId69Xjoz8XFUK/is zCU5MOaa/7OLJeZE7tIXrkJKI2ftGnyKHMViQgqousNZL0qD5n9Vd1cHwpa 3LJF1zqW3as0GHmqH0Ffq1y7aucT/NzWoXvc3vHBEReTBSHs45qjNFi6B2h4fzx1m8KfOrAfqxpm5GN ifjm9ZQAv509fKDRqxzdfvu5uA1dBJso7D3lRD462bfxm3U8re 9nPpeWo15vzTPdBbtqHpY8Q2KRbuc3FifkoPadLgw5mWlxxn5u wXN 3GmMbM2v5XJKTem3XJS1h x7vkQTvLgAhwVRE7hpTA0L9bTc65kS0cKGvu/KWqDxQ7fJj4Ks8/YIC728A LvoKSxz kf hZ5k4/5ogaXyNJymbIVu X sv6t8iCF/j/76VmdtUmH29smIMnJYkCpBA47GRsEiwTEOAqeS NFByycV3of2ZhIr6pn4rOtPXBcE3TSeBfaI7XbVs7N/eZaOVP7gs l5WCAe9rd2FoXLZGlJf8VcuJYNoDnTrEOvgDYKr FnCqNH7MSf/z5OT7C0Syc2mPYGl3gVNXucH4 AQlX9LpY1mXHxVgWx5xw1OsXfoAJkOjfYqMyV9YKOdXSM3GBl1 BVn9DlXAImNaxOKgb6Wl3PnChoG93a nn82XK1Pcynls46Ts/b2yYg8ZlezhSz0yo0a4zGi0t wmLbYHTtFx3N9 ezZ6yvo7UdONcYY6/ltJmPXNFMGa2zR2bm2 skMvafjiWt7ivn9n5zLc/c3vK5tFwt8HY8l8m/Xk6wHSxewinPf6hjfLtVHh HrIgX2T7r5lFuP WW9VFaeevbwfzSMy276/laAiKLa75DFBbIEFPtnYnQByYgmlzoXZFc39oD erdALSFtkc5osQXJiB6x0vXhPzoRwnkBCCVTPTPemgd5dbmEvR RjqX wlhlQrvWy5FN9ovzts3S9rZ38wQkANFbqm PZ2RjIt15PXuxB VEmy7Zp92XUFpeZwyeDX0nvxhp1Luo LN7LP52yUXNz1Setwc8gjnTjz/dif5ndV6i607r3CkB2Y/2S43pv 8CP6UN33v5tUtfvEWV4k9z5W AhD9Glv8uiH6gTtrrPja91f5SPW81/tJ KedSUsvqkecyTktrjczzl 8fp38YcimYVr0fH EPRrYqrS/f0h696L lzuvJ36YlE5AKV/3T6ukPiUmC8Zfv3C/xD47ZRCL8/Q9f5v8E 7 6z7KV tLOJzFS575/lr0Xp6WcFQe8oog8r4BXaUqeFShvWNSLPbZENLLOTEBKT4nJxn d//XVMHpzzCQncDSmbpGN/J2SagEj7/GfaU 2b7vTitJRzWzcgT/LclsC euvFv7ekNrLOTEAanoKPYNLjl9nvu8S/hOoTFXwEE 5 fPef7/1Xd ViPTitJSz4YAri8lzJbhGM/JsgHmj4l7ssSWekXVmAtLwFExA8h2QkFhMkwhNOKaPWcLdjx/dd3957777Eh/NNMbcsrgXp6WcW1q9/auibUe5vjfa/XqG2EMvPFHmNftH0RPZjKwzExC0NOxjAuK/dgt3NsoEJNwhmSYfzn8VV8olQWECAnjTbi Ti3Imk22yQ56bYEyd9MIzCbxy5yh6Ip6RdWYCgpaGfZOAyN8Rl HdC8BFMejE1Pnrx56ROTkTw3Q9/FyX9SgYGutFuL05LObd1APIkz20J7Ku3Xvx7S2oj68wEZEtP2V FfvTgt5dzWaciTPLclsK/eevHvLamNrDMTkC09ZUd99eK0lHNbpyFP8tyWwL5668W/t6Q2ss43S0AUGrd/T39unCzIgj5AH6AP0AfW MCWSc1e rpJArIX5SgHCZAACZAACZDAPgkwAdmnXSgVCZAACZAACQxNgAn I0OalciRAAiRAAiSwTwJMQPZpF0pFAiRAAiRAAkMTYAIytHmpH AmQAAmQAAnskwATkH3ahVKRAAmQAAmQwNAEmIAMbV4qRwIkQAI kQAL7JMAEZJ92oVQkQAIkQAIkMDQBJiBDm5fKkQAJkAAJkMA CTAB2addKBUJkAAJkAAJDE2ACcjQ5qVyJEACJEACJLBPAkxA9m kXSkUCJEACJEACQxNgAjK0eakcCZAACZAACeyTABOQfdqFUpEA CZAACZDA0ASYgAxtXipHAiRAAiRAAvskwARkn3ahVCRAAiRAAi QwNAEmIEObl8qRAAmQAAmQwD4JMAHZp10oFQmQAAmQAAkMTYAJ yNDmpXIkQAIkQAIksE8CTED2aRdKRQIkQAIkQAJDE7hpAvJf//Vfjv/IgD5AH6AP0AfoA/v3gXtnOzdNQP7xj384/iMD gB9gD5AH6AP7N8HmIAwaWHSRh gD9AH6AP0gbv7wLAJyM8// z4zzJoXRGQk X0Vjxon vsQH7k91Zzd 24R/RZ1HnIBGStMxyhHRpf9o gc0860j7bLqI92X4PstL/rvO/NTY8InPVmQnIwe6UqOF1u2bCsM3tgpTaRbdkfRlr5aZb8iO/vfuA qpu9y7vFvKprkxAmIDwLsiOfEAnpm63mOxH6kO56fZIum hq3LT7RZ9so/5JFBZ6/YIvFRXJiA7Wnzu4XhqeN3eY0yOMR AkI/aRbd4jvvnOSo33ZLZeWbISLnpFs9x/zKWS3kpa90ubddzPdWVCci5BOSv37ivvvrK/vv9D93eNVDD63ZTJ/7bn9zXJavf/Mm9nGO88PwPv0c7fO3 9LcbBASvwzfuh59/di//9rX7Ktpaxv76315ubne1i243tU/JuWavr4Luk3FlHmxoy0n/pWwrj5Wbbm81ju X/Gbng58/EA/Oz58f3Ddfybx cX/6zVfum7/W5/dd4sDPKsvP7mfwfYwJW/mW qpuV/VbrlNn1yhgDPqtGnvFXFVdmYCcg cNi0EZHPNc2x2eV8PrdlOH8wEZEwNw8qtYhH40GfAyxwnXClKr 9ZrYW4JgGP98AK0HzEtkUbvo9pK2F9ed2Otn54P72eB1vZ4Xy7 rQf5Sbbm81ju X/NoJSMnGH7eTimAnja2tuHHHOFDKH/3vFvNDfVW3l/uscEO24Xg XgFjJiDb5EHrDTgTUCcLkk6SmBmnK8aWQaH85xjg41WBOkjIqr/xTiRl5sph46tOZaTby519htVk0qLudpKkKwnj/FgfxpnYIJxLfZQJAvYZA5/exaox9 f8ohtk1GPtP9vja/enf8c7AQ15Fy6WNfZqF93W6mxWNrEXXu1F3X4vdwALvZEp Gfm9FW6cySymivWGyc3yk23m7Gq2ZT82glIY86qPeq orG1Ma8afeo8lb79fvJJ7U/iRehT40C6m djxTfum9/Eu6u LdSVY40nfvxQ75t/l7u9 cJUfFxji q4dKu qtul7VK9mh8af4W45u8wZR7 Ak71821m6mos Nv1c1p13WblX97LXf4SajKMMQIsaJeUg9Op86arbn9OnRAnjRg xlnvnCPs4UX6GW3xhMmo/00mTxrtE7kZdNbxuN2WFC1ORZAV9c5aeWdRZoVy5bmHDxD wTwEAJtTLX3/Ij4CwXB6vGBvFOzepT3wEg/2flxdlv3Rf7aLbS9tfVL8SuPIVXgzCmjAkdsgiBCLPPZ0vghv4 P/r8RXI2fLnWh3LTba3OZmXk105AisTTxLCWr6SYGHzMtNHkQv0R faKcs7UE5G8/uB/SI1uIsb6t3rWV8hij0LYgr50f2E73ixiFcjb21Vd1u8Y/wxoSkqMUB/14BcukC5TXyqRtUZ7uQG8wp1XX5anDNjU7TUA0ORDnAicVA kiFjNsnTTiqH5f6sRJ450XnolKQiPO4p0nTRrILqFsjVPW2qjh dVurs7oMJy04f5gQwK0IJjVWKMNsAuIZ2UUxT5wYDLxceIUzc6 UENs3j2v7PyYuyX7qvdtHtpe0vqo9ckl qr1udM1MI3hBQMQBqoh78PvTjy2qLB/RxkeyNdspNt1v02eyD/GYTkMQtcQqLdNtX1LeCz2gs1X7yfCwW bRQzsxriEfBP2PCAPNd75L4cb3MUCfGYh/Dox LPD62Sd0rYrX6qm5V33XbEGdFx8AvH6d5Wb5nk/jN182JzfVzWnXdJq1Y3ssACUhx1ddIQHzA/v0P/vazTiRx3mzEPIn8xJo4cDZyrc065/x58qd21/ZTbYeTNi4QOWgE51YWuTxm2gUr078JEj87vauR wisEqc0oTSZi4sqlFvmIhsEm2jT2f7n5G0sjkanRh2dmLpd0mZ 1nYq9cl8tpsAKdMissl/nvqQsBzf1AXu 1e6ycuWm21uMkfokv2UJSPQTjX9tX1HfCr438ZOzcWAmAfFtcV GezvdLE5CfY LxgyYiMB SjywoU1/V7SVtW3UzY2VaziNgnOLifN0UX5NO6 e06ro8ddim5gAJSIDuJwcGIL vDi7GfnF/ v3X5jmhd4qUsOR fHlKQKRcr0Ih2UlGLx3psmM1vG5bDryqHHl4eXERm 7rnaEaKzt aKv1A0e5o2E56Xl/lQJXLDpxsHzKfBqQfB1/tYOy121r5b3MJthW7aJbPLf5/sReKHehcwpSttwzFUY wEeG E6OjJF8O7SdLCwb bbwUW663ZwZykp zQQkzNE8P8UO4ive9i1fOV6lMkMAACAASURBVPMIRhMEnee1OB D8EC448MJC/RDH9/sqJ/gn2lbqQDzR8YNOX7uvf6N j/Nn b76qm4v9lnUJ/qnsAlxL iUZE76gq5Jv/m6Gkc18Qq/boR cG6c2Vddt0krlvfSaQISb9/rbep0KzkaTMp/E15kwuCaF7DsjD5gx37UoL6eTg4xnHcS 8jgYqdsOIAaXrdb9ev78ZO2YAV65YDxtfvm9/knrtK2xqqUDdnJhArHmDiEsb Rl6V0XGD5zb/lF8csc0n6Yj qw 9/MDKZsRbKW8q/5FjtotslbVbXwSA78Zfg2 qj3ieVKdzNwCQw29e hNoqXy33RNY8v5Sbbm8xRuqT/JoJiDAy8zU blZ2dZ/QeTi/qJl yziAvvl7ebFfk4NwwRceBf4p/8w3LcjiQzhurC8 nxboGKfS4w18TyL7oOq4dKu qtul7bCe4SnrS1qjRC7QPfEAXUG/ubopFmj8m6yHyxmorstTh21q9peAzAQ7dIDpPhh4dR/LDTodv95WDa/bpe1uW2 frNo6305etYtu2zLU7Xv0 spNt0fncan yk23l7Y/Wn1JhnBhXqO/stbtmj56a6O6bpNWLO/lIAkIZM87Sj7ESdXwun17x90vqzqb28qrdtFtXQYmHy0uyk23r Xosr/uQctMtOdU56d0SvAO4lpWy1u3afnpqp7ouTx22qXmQBKTltG9f robXbU9OewRZ1S66PYLOW qo3HS7Zd9H6Eu56fYIOr 1jspat28tzz3GV123SSuW98IE5I3viKjhdXsPZ MYyxNPtYtuyW45O2Gl3HRLfuS3dx9QX9Xt3uXdQj7VdXnqsE1N JiBMQGZfXNvCuXvuQyembnvW5S1kV266fQsZeh5Tuem2Z116kV 1Z67YXua RU3XdJq1Y3stdEhBVjtt/TK4IyYRM6AP0AfoAfWAPPrA8ddimJhOQf9Dx9 D4lIF SB gD9AH3tYHtkkrlvdy0wTkp59 cvxHBvQB gB9gD5AH9i/DyxPHbapedMEZBsR2QsJkAAJkAAJkMBoBJiAjGZR6kMCJEACJE ACHRBgAtKBkSgiCZAACZAACYxGgAnIaBalPiRAAiRAAiTQAQEm IB0YiSKSAAmQAAmQwGgEmICMZlHqQwIkQAIkQAIdEDhgAvLiHk 4f3PNrB9bZi4ivz 7D6eRO u/TS0WyV/f8h1zn4QtU fKQ2n54AvCtcmh6mF3DuOafS/y2Xef16YM7/eHZJfqjsb8Rv5dP2adPGDdG47dyolk gVWY4 KLmR3Oe2yD5StFGKjZTAwdSEtU5VgJSApStQCPWLhvCEiwxcXL nAwHfoHTxMQH5wcX0hRYFD3/c WVzocvCoFHkraXp2f3KpyQ9xK/nauj51KfLZv0CvpW/HK/lsxo/Kx2q4/AbyXJSMlF9D9/UYKxxJczFivvdgzVGuNtD5SAvLgHCcB0 ou92EyMJa0xyJhkBAJ6q3xJ/8PVES4hEPsExOi3xG/n6sS nyCJHI79rfhBooE2GY4fKrd2H b2pIvGOR L9YJk0ujYBeJj6YJhXBQHSkCiEZmAXOjNIXikxy94G3rSU66bH sGYiRTO yujVvmkz4MUeL8Mt6wTO1R9id9W6kjyOOE9Ivtb8BNO8BjhhHf 40uIAPo32Otq sFI pe7eNjbR0Mcw6S5J2eawx5UYOjALJiADG/cmqvmgbIPJdBy5cjy5yS1XB8F6xEVwCuLiErkD8izvHaQFLnZR SS4mnZd15Fj7Qd64jzaZdNhfwab8jPr0XYOjOJCEopo4u8ZdJN 8emBb98RBi6MAwmIAMbNybqFYuctVBILCYhCWUp8TkpIkMlFf7 O05heAQjPIpn40u4F3X8ozO8gpd9SUhaNhkA85b8Shz ql2u8gfmV q87FgWS53L0ML7Y6UcqiSmUMZdIQAxdGAgTEAGNu42qtnF0C9q elUNA6Rb/VJmFkK4AjIBqVUOnR5mN7PwC6jhFCEYpg0wc3XMXY88XrDV/CLRGG1HxVmfTfkJs/RYQcbQq/w83hj8rjSl4RT7El sxAmfvFWZXinDAM3bMXQA5RoqMAFpgGExEPALm/6kDq7MTZAJGbs Mze3Y/0VY X9hlY5DH2YXWAhDA0/gVAmF4Z9pFTWQXjSPy4IMN5kLGzXyz7osyU/fVfB 3VaOF28C1Lx6V54bSinWTh9vzYWlDEBmfIdEDSE5TbEvET1Kvv HS0AqEFi0nkC45b2 PVtaAuRpeVx6RH6XEmN9Eng7AkxA3o79ACO/uGf8w2IDaEQVSIAESIAE7kOACch9OHMUEiABEiABEiABIMAEBG BwlwRIgARIgARI4D4EmIDchzNHIQESIAESIAESAAJMQAAGd0mA BEiABEiABO5D4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD feA aUce5aYJSB6GeyRAAiRAAiRAAiSQCTABySy4RwIkQAIkQAIkcC cCTEDuBJrDkAAJkAAJkAAJZAJMQDIL7pEACZAACZAACdyJABOQ O4HmMCRAAiRAAiRAApkAE5DMgnskQAIkQAIkQAJ3IjBIAtL iqD/fPxp tXKVjl qfF0gi /3skgbzqM/5qqfvUWPtFuyk/wifI2d6MHtscvssZK3hZYXnzZ9BBfzERGVb DT8AbuHgwrYP bDgCY1OO3fW0fyN 4SvEcU40fHQIfktsLT6DDHybqc9hVxhnT lrwjZu5HJpKf1VeGOnw 6D7qeTO4JfDZGAeCdX5/aBNS6ePijFfZw8rXIXJsYRPoM8ncNB9 T0yAv3oWGTO9QJASUncrIgGr66cEBgM/2avkY9yH7nv YqTIBHXgQzxwkJ5YjJC9rNn9f2sGj4ckg2Jx33UHAjfn4xVGbO Zd8djd95G6dE4hK/nPhcmPt2fodFV OOMA772abnpRujRtbdOZ3zJlaOoabRYogExGgEQdc7epowOWi0 ysvF0vQ7/EHm41WFhckGjAYI4G5qSLkmh aEHEiQ eCen yVlZmIkzYjFkQOr85NPyf/4h7Eh00wLxksqAP2dGKTkyYdIwT6G/Fr e5w/Ep/Ko6/PPikYBI3l/hlSoiL AJD5PkekhFddBfFHehnrN0R5uV5iwyUgASDnU75Cts6cHbuVnk IzPoIAh81nAfZf43AT69EAgu5 stche30sVQ r4HDsPBB/KF6W1Xs4MeTOiZRBBukhdL0Ot6BTxCC3lWOswlIxNGoIwFebGd sm3gXdu V7C34tXzX Osg/BbY3cfN5DfzPpe7C3E3J7z5TNjDxAT3nauOVzYf9dj7s14kjKq kcwMlIGqk84lGMwHRLvz2OIElqQ1B/PRJkoZ8 znVkeBbTQoy91RX7nE8fYD6wFTG0mBmAjq2Pl4Qkjsgz5IwKBv F4W1TsYeel 1sHWBveEM59tXp/pb8mr47ML85s1cTgjmfM7GiFh C7 WEmwlI4G85zNmk93MDJiA5oNoJk43aKi N6a8cm48PytqDHfvAUsnAmwEnczckTLAOz9HlkUwI7nino7LoS kcmiJmehzwIj2CEZZFsNLkDhjN1kj8bpuUiAP11uLspv4bvWp8 ci9 cyW3cjDVnfM7Xh/iZ/M83zfE4jyllrTvYudbQe55nJe4OqvQQCYg4erq9jBMCjYnBpFU uddKEsZNhUPuDWjaQ5mBhF0MMQk3u0Kt9ryaMkWyl9dA2/sW/PAGzHFp5xG0Oxn4BRf9UddGvtazclnWa/pzHC3dNMu yyz6Osz6b8jMvoaLv5vHG4LfMyjj3U4vS59KJ8uKh5Ff3OZnvI T6E vnuCHY86L6wLO98DqqqqjVEAhJeZsxX0 i0ftJU3l1olfsFT38GlpIRxTX41geTyBEnApabxzIhSIR3Q/KViw/K2F4WwjmmJgHRwKX2rAeq4SyBjOAqMOlZBvpasCrryI8a4/sf5h0Q6RTGw/mSxuttB/QRXSc6lWwW8kNO eJkQH4L7L0oASm45jib36lDn9S4kC9KJLmLc/9Q8dfGUuUy8eMFduqpyiAJSE/IjyFruBV DF231JLcrqNJftfx26I1bbAFxWP0wQTkGHa s5Yv7vnp9c5jcjgSIIG3J8C5//Y26EcCJiD92IqSkgAJkAAJkMAwBJiADGNKKkICJEACJEAC/RBgAtKPrSgpCZAACZAACQxDgAnIMKakIiRAAiRAAiTQD4GbJiC Pj4 O/8iAPkAfoA/QB gD /eBe6cuN01A7q0MxyMBEiABEiABEuiDABOQPuxEKUmABEiABEhg KAJMQIYyJ5UhARIgARIggT4IMAHpw06UkgRIgARIgASGIsAEZC hzUhkSIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAgdMQOBT2kOZ8lbKhK9T5q8yll9trH tFr Cmdvar4jmL2DOlN9Krb3167/Wql8A/uCeJ5/SWeK3ZZ3CVvh1Ufh6rLHD3rgslecG/NCH9euk6Yu4o/Frcm77kOVzPg6cTlDH2Ct/Kdd 2RzqN Ub6USIteprQ8zLM Y5VgKSnL4W4M QOuhp/XR2TiLKRa4CxnOOwUMC9R eXVhPoS3Wca3ySt9DFoUgL4z9l0SFTWLmnFvit5U6foFISUcIb iGojcb7NvysqwkzXRBH42c1xaOmD5n565yPE iz0slcHRMX8og4nvR5hEVYtTf6xvmc467WGmt7oATkxT3IBPGG ZQKyyI0lSHx6ds9/OLk0EYqgUuvHB5EUjCBY 6tGDeJ50XCt8lrnQ5YJi CT00 ZL/HbJXXCIuED nC8b8/PLA7D8Vs qQwHbCZM0pzHE7APdTDRyDVCTEhJB9TPdY6yB/FxYJUPlIBEKzIBWejOesVnJ4IPHCd9VFC/QrHBRfqJCYwJKBBsWuULJR2iWrzikduvKdlDxZb47WydIhFMiw XYAcfrbf W/KTvxCs LkzHg/BbZG/woaJ MzGBerlOYKaPGk4nvSAM5cn/JS6ku07Q0RF2vT/rxdq4CjMBGde2V2kmwSIEgiIomF4huYByJiAA48JduQPy/Ok0vZqcTS7iIM06hQ0HTvhuwU/8OV2VC qB bXdtfAhqGjnO5yA3dk6KdEoxkjl0NEhdtuJ3mjqMwEZzaKb6BM Si3yFEu54pCuTNEYIGCY4y6Pfpw wgMJkMgEFgk2rPI1znJ3wCEbY6FVh1L2ZXACbah3gr1UH5r09v 4otBuanLmK3FR KFfJdDdsCj87WSX5bxBPhnO40YY8D73sW49/5UAsyAVES3DYIQKIQk4uUcKTAUTTFSWSCCAQyrHP4l1AzF7 AGjaRbYs1op/UkX5rwSyPV74oiN31s5/12ZZffJFysgjm8cbgN2fplg Fd4qmFyW2r3wnFcttUocXLHin5Gzigl2OsC/zd JrIyjW1oEJSJsNz3gCNgGxP5ODd0CKyeMDiX9XpLiS91ePlTsq rfKjWAH0r74HUiYXBe9gqmf3IT1Pj79MgPd1pN UPMJ45xaRLkwA mzFz st/aZfEgEJGG8IfqAa7koSUN4J9T4E qfzcfFMScdMnfzLLukfY0SIN77PQy3GoDfM2ZF9S/zseAkIzi7ub0og3P7etMvDdUaG15mc/K7jt0nr12f3/GWTntjJ4ASYgAxu4Pup9 KenyZ/Pet w3MkEiCBXRB4fXp2L7uQhELsnQATkL1biPKRAAmQAAmQwIAEmI AMaFSqRAIkQAIkQAJ7J8AEZO8WonwkQAIkQAIkMCABJiADGpUq kQAJkAAJkMDeCdw0AXl8fHT8Rwb0AfoAfYA QB/Yvw/cO2G5aQJyb2U4HgmQAAmQAAmQQB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDE WACMpQ5qQwJkAAJkAAJ9EGACUgfdqKUJEACJEACJDAUASYgQ5m TypAACZAACZBAHwSYgPRhJ0pJAiRAAiRAAkMROFACYr82OPpXB m/upfily8pXK/Gz2l4W/zVX LJm7QujNxd63wOYL49O JRfJa7rMuEu1cRWhY3y14pPboi5YPwLv66qnOSz8rVyPS/baR3kZL6KC/6fvjCMXQ23X/M/jKkNtsYuD/CNGGy7pHw4oLMK VgwiQGzTbo8eZgExARmHzzQ6bu03RsKjYE6BBIMwmkhxQlUWQT fUIH9Da184pdE0yfNvaTCOyRvc8lCjXtaQDEB8YtC9H8dd39EL pAoL47 a7ii30Tf8rPvRfdpoYSF1JfpcbBB4A/ jyyLLsc5rPuf Fua9 JHON 98jY2eP MdTAeYz t8nFYLtBEWMp8n/Bc0LazKodJQIxdhgi6RqM3PMjBX4SQACJBGoONlh9hQq02hAbw yafMha8kC7gATkepcv/y4BcIH9RhQbbHsJhOu 2kRBiFRMEnIEbqF/cguptkwlQIdz6qdZAN7PsFQi9grP XPfd/3PI/4aEM2lpicpH3AzOTvHj/bJW3 x/vTOD6/PSBCch4xg0OLtnl3JXkeHrfSCPN1GFx05FsApK5 8z 7K1w7eVYW89MrnwqPMPjgfN a7kHfjbhCEliTgYl4J3vd/eWSHcwGrrMJiBRu2qdwOeEi625gCkWzd2DWitg6SdhoXz4pI9V 9U7RtH/16xxzA7N0nBK6Vvm0z1FLhJVw8XOWd0CGNfMYQXcn5ikXOBGrt hAmcVPASSXcUQJyB Tp2X2YJAXlAqAN7LbGvbSPDW7L rWj7PdI7oA8y6JYJnHV5KLQo6xj/BQ4MQFxzrPKyV7pY4EsMDMxoZVotMoLO416KH5VeUQ1qrqi1zE fwbjg6OkW4MgWvoduJlCHAWsLYRKlDPTpBHcksD9/iS OmisgG8xbpGrcy8XBHku/7avX1jh7LQ PYGR Fzot8bmijk3UIKk2/l4smnsFc7Vcpf8VfmOYxME8T3hMk oU8VfK QgmXLTFd73CneLx3wM5TAIiwSQlHEWguXpuHq4DCT45sNQWPVt mFwS7AB4OXlXhtNjBS6jJX32LcgGodlO98zThjQtDCv71/voozYthegkV/NPrsGTOl3XSgik94KKZxwt3AvJc6IPXGimn/idzXH104mN CNsG6yR/j3dGTD8x8cb 10jccxvk07Me52Q/TAKiAUQzy/T88Rwhnq8T8ME5Pv8tb3eb262xuQ/u558X1wc7QmlY4NQ/J48QKi hSoAu/dgmfoEbBn4l6cv81VZxp0Ar9LZFf5w8vpL8QR5rga5yXPptWSe VJ1sgnekYLzSBr2hWyavTSZCm1AW OQkzPilmfe5jonHxg4wD0z5MilHqcUEZBRLUg8S6ImAPoLpSeY dyTr9FcyOhDuKKPTho1j6aj0PdAfkalbsgARIgARI4AyB16dn INjZyrz9KEJMAE5tPmpPAmQAAmQAAm8DQEmIG/DnaOSAAmQAAmQwKEJMAE5tPmpPAmQAAmQAAm8DQEmIG/DnaOSAAmQAAmQwKEJ3DQBeXx8dPxHBvQB gB9gD5AH9i/D9w7G7ppAnJvZTgeCZAACZAACZBAHwSYgPRhJ0pJAiRAAiRAAk MRYAIylDmpDAmQAAmQAAn0QYAJSB92opQkQAIkQAIkMBQBJiBD mZPKkAAJkAAJkEAfBJiA9GEnSkkCJEACJEACQxE4SAIiX22EL2 HGT2vrVy6P8TXLlX4rX/00X6WEr1X6r6niFy51DFtH eYvsOpXcU/uhF8Y1a PmvG0z8G35quh6Kuqd nDWo7bSh34aqt 8ty3aJVjdz3t34if/7qw9/P86fkh c3Y2sxbM1/ha7jn5qz50jC0i2xPKT5j7KjFlhlBuz9luZj52r1udQXGT0BSY MpB3Xzq2Afiozl63RnK0hR4THCpLHJFQ98utWnVl/KCu9oqtS06HvYwBF1J1PzXXIUDMlAuKUhXQFTrAHt/Xnm3yiv9dlF0I34mNuQxnBuN34yRvd9o7BS9T04vKCQ5C4sksq n1Fc7nJMPWkXihiy3G5ty/rT/qkdE3zmdlParOgycgL 5BArmZRIUpJchgsC9OH/bwy4MPCjaZkFsUz 5DmTgUkMxEinebyolk60gHEqQ uOenI9oj6v4aExDDc4EPy4JY8/PWAtoqN P2dHAbfrgYCo3ks8Pxm7M1JFuYePn9nIyUrLBHOffh6bm4Cx1r mHgSEhVNRtyhY3NgUcZN5DrC/uAJCDq5ZvFqtmBgeQwzupFV4zXbMgHxx m2qV4B2Z5tm3DVlIKKVJWgUyR9IUi9usMGHR Iw6Opqj/686UPW 4hOYQ6JoBDcG VF911dXgrfinZjvFCHkGMyG/W2GEOnxILqYyJiXN2zkNnaa7b lpDkrrs78WiK5zNmNrqAFvvz3rHclx9D5yAqFHD5MqTQMu5FQL NwOLxtNjl5E4CyEO6VRuYpmRDEacg5YrgrhWOs5VHMM fTtO7cj4gQXJRQ1LWaS2UrfJan52Vbcov3vUI74p9cA fPoR3lgbmNzG3SQJwvtuEoh4nJA6oz9r6YRwpw0WWCUjmotwmF hmqgAlIfERgrtCHMvF1ytQDi/YZAsY8uyKo6KOWV 0jJjlwV8UH/OIOSa499p5/B6TCaHJ3o4ahloCkAA92MIsKlNf67KxsU36F7kd8BOPnP7x4Kg zCi OYjMQ5DPU8Ou P8MK5n OwsIofmjZFPDGJXmGMUQ89M0zKRlU06HXIBMRcgZdBe2x7X6xd mYAsYWeCllns6o9fjFBHDDpwO9svoLUgtMRPJ3XgqtP02So3lu joIOuzKT/0RcM2j7fknaiOQE5FNfPXJggpIYsXcfN3kYFZHMU fgmFGDty/1OxhiwRHzvYhdchE5DwwmPOzOcnzpCuvlipMgEp2aW7H2byhEC lt66f4W6Hf35urnoKUTDoF6eGPvSBfsYnzQLYSOTKOgIM jV 3irvFTLoU32vq2Rj/DUqXdYxj2DwXYUZrr3ym5HbxwC9Q2nmriQV0WehvJZYlO MpJfOMTZ4GSB2HGoxBr2V6QHeTzxGAjIzuXhqOwLh9vd2/R2xJzK8zurkdx2/TVq/PrvnL5v0xE4GJ8AEZHAD30 9F/f8NLmcud/wHIkESGAXBF6fnt3LLiShEHsnwARk7xaifCRAAiRAAiQwIAEmI AMalSqRAAmQAAmQwN4JMAHZu4UoHwmQAAmQAAkMSIAJyIBGpUo kQAIkQAIksHcCN01AHh8fHf RAX2APkAfoA/QB/bvA/dOWG6agNxbGY5HAiRAAiRAAiTQBwEmIH3YiVKSAAmQAAmQwFAE mIAMZU4qQwIkQAIkQAJ9EGAC0oedKCUJkAAJkAAJDEWACchQ5q QyJEACJEACJNAHASYgfdiJUpIACZAACZDAUAQOlIDYrw2aL4MO ZdLbKCNfuAxfty2 CpqGs3xPp4f8PQj4Uql Pdd8YVO//ghf1EzdHmXHf4lVGX9w5gvCnsH0c aIBnmib2P5CflWbIL9dbd/FT/4quvp5NRHPYMWp1Z5d DOC4xz/3Sa qb3MfQt0yWwxa/bGntprIC6GhMq45nuhzko5/dMPB1GZ cOk4CYSeKDhzr9QNa8kSqGnQQODCRpzHIC6Qko90Gnxl3q1Mq1 j9G3IdhI4uC/5loyTsF6Gvw9GeQqvq328eXaRhhr8rjEJj0xv46fLLAp6YisQx LX4tQq74nZUlkz21qLlJw0EpDMFvvBfed8H5X2EneSXWqDj1JW nd/gY6PoWdHjMAmI0R2DtDnBgykBCRa6iE3PphJcBFOhc84kezbwa LUcpLTkaNvMePo5 Rf3IAmFSSYsH58gatLhMHA19hfYxI6w96Pr FntwEdbnFrltqNBjtCHrEridz5plrujlQTCeV/UpNc5cyEDXVXnfyueQLsxdhvz yD6HywBCcFFHiXgbeoxHPlWWoTg/vDpw wjGB9c0m1TuKKUYJ0Wx8DfXNXIREvnb6VDB/36gBMewVR905 vJ4I2sMuCgf4djiePxBLzik06wDUR8Qp pi/fT7wb1/LdVrnpaJADn2zpo8F6otG6gxESkOyz3k T3znnks2mdz lz o8GATrRI1ifjfj6aRh3wUHS0DUWGWQ1nJupwQCq5Q0 IA0DRi2HfA9E6xloqW bSeHPJI7IM9yRYmBWkgUAQrhNBMQY6vlNsG e9tfwy/rKIzygunv3iU7QKJ2xqdzf6PtAQNQbXUCon0YP5VCscO5GKONB 9nOzO/yTtIgGns1DpqA1CfSSIbdTpfAKl2NzE4UHRX4muBS9OXkGAK Nj/wNjyCqXCZ4W6vLPMiahMTeNY a5O 4a/h5zX2fItFr8WpVd43ukXS15KNWlnoDJJeyaGfPtQf1ZS LXyrj3QWidhnpZKB0QLiqSnv/ AwCYg4f7rSnjV2/0bdWgMTOEzwzSO1 eYFMVzFQ5AXO6QrzNzX8fYyI7 Aev8ETgJkzmexvthHmRpbYRDL401s0iX8rM9qfsrM6J/7tZxa5abxGAcmGRC9p49G2glISHpD3A3 Fy5kbILt4wvwl/7SBc8YFM9rUczvdjw931VPNQ6TgDh/tZ2fZR7Owa/yyhA8ws9w4Y6FTJoUOLAOvAMi4/qFsPJ gwluVwnYf2NgVH1HqQhQfkFM7OPVpX8HB yjV536bg5eVcJ4Q8wF0OcyftZvg4/DAgj9Gk6t8v49caKBTzBqPhRrlgmITSBC0uK5ov95f9Z4jMm2T U4mwoxaUM7vYr1KF8 D6X gBGQwy 1EnXDLeyfCDCAGeV5nRPK7jt8mrV f3fOXTXpiJ4MTYAIyuIFvq96Le356ve0Q7J0ESKArAq9Pz/mPEHYlOYW9NwEmIPcmzvFIgARIgARIgASO85dQaWsSIAESIAES IIH9EOAdkP3YgpKQAAmQAAmQwGEIMAE5jKmpKAmQAAmQAAnsh8 BNE5DHx0fHf2RAH6AP0AfoA/SB/fvAvVOTmyYg91aG45EACZAACZAACfRBgAlI1 qzZAAAGxFJREFUH3ailCRAAiRAAiQwFAEmIEOZk8qQAAmQAAmQ QB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDEWACMpQ5qQwJkAAJkAAJ9EGACU gfdqKUJEACJEACJDAUgQMlIPBVxlPxtdahTHoDZcyXK0/uhF 1nAwHnyqP58zXNE/5a63 M9wzX9mcdD1ygWGcGWWVp1zzOfwabv6Sq FbcoavuQ7xpc2r J2LDeGLua2v4Q7BD53p7H6Fh2kDPOGLzfaL5OUXcGtfxjWdHuh gfq6PBOIwCYgsgilQxGBlAspIVt1aF1msTCBpDJAWAVxAG8HK1 9V6IWAd1x6Zkf aq7BB3lWuYAN/Pgb0pq2EsQZ9CHDYFrrsa/c6fvOxIfimfE4 do/C6xdo2HbZ95ZrtIDZ8Qx4uXXKddbns9yNG5uT4YhsMkINZudmL YczwqCWDgKM/l4xf3IIumn0CaWMhZCNa5clHeqmMaDHwg/hiYTT8n3 KacXj7pISlzhIDvvN3PzQZGWEuXMcvk5Q95CH7wiksuikBGY6f JdA avAwDSyrHDsC13QRmBLlVrnp9CAH5 f6aCCOmYAMcdV3L1cMAUKuAMM/TC4qMpQJiA/W2rZ8fBOC1SldmVf6O0pRuvLBK21QvuSKp54 wGMxuwD4atI2JSjO QQkHRcLAPTb1e4V/Iyevh9NzvRMwTQtnnJ EH6q6qJtwcO0kXM5RuTkOHCaJnGtctPpsQ5m5vpoIA6YgNgJMp pBb66PufqrjDY7eSBYm37mAlpljIGL5A7I86fT9JHXDNd8lSlg pizlfLrylCoDL6Br GV3asWGgunA/DKLub2Ch6lqGTIBMXCWHczM9WUd9FPrWAmIN2x5ddOPsXYh6bn Jcea8PAqQl1jtoumclu9CxzcUIjyCkUQtX0V6cWa45iAvNe0CE K7Qi75M8ldcgb6h7lsMvYZf5tuKDcWCOzC/ZTYoeJhG9lye53DxIfVTEtcqN50e62Bmro8G4jgJiBg13XYezY y31Mcuhnaxq4xbTh4JNOlXMxCcKkHcXKVXuh63SLiEJMEvoJ5h sRiWXBEG1k BPVaQcxO/z M5bIt9drWf9VnNb8IIAYDf uI83hj8UNcl yUP2ya/b2ST25yMhAsOne tctvrgY7m5vpgGA6SgISJkN9jCO8kpOeRgxl1c3X8hND3OOBqu ra4VSaPv7uh75CkZMT dDQnKZtL30eHPiFTxpX3QEquBXsfxD1jsI9obhJAQAHjDTEPQB/7i5Woc5PfkthQWXBhvCH4gWuc353ykDmeOYTzPt7CfNf3ZXy5S fjABqb8vCRD1ih9dUglg1IHSUAGtuAbqxZueb xEAMNT57XGZP8ruO3uvXrs3v sro1Gx6UABOQgxp G7Vf3PPT6zZdsRcSIIFuCbw PbuXbqWn4G9FgAnIW5HnuCRAAiRAAiRwYAJMQA5sfKpOAiRAAi RAAm9FgAnIW5HnuCRAAiRAAiRwYAJMQA5sfKpOAiRAAiRAAm9F 4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD feDeichNE5B7K8PxSIAESIAESIAE iDABKQPO1FKEiABEiABEhiKABOQocxJZUiABEiABEigDwJMQPq wE6UkARIgARIggaEIMAEZypxUhgRIgARIgAT6IMAEpA87UUoSI AESIAESGIrAsRIQ ILl4b es6NkVX8VLw2yV9exS9g6lnZwtcwTyenn932Zz7lL77mcvgapn zR1XxBE/sdeN9/AVPZFF 09WoL01p5YNK0CfaLXxoF 2Y7dMwX9axymuN3qb/GrwzHLzwPwW h6fHL1m29gSf6nMN5/gDfjmmVLxRquGpzvjqWssdJQHyAUqcXh28H87FMvEYbOwHC4hb ZIUdZxEyACWNJkErBKS4M/lPdWN XBxv4/lPSEYJXar9G/O7ahAAsjPzXXIUNco0MT9WF1Tnnz0f7IGOfCGY/z59MB/ti2 64qcDX8bvUX0OCHbkOwU85ntmib3m9s29hy8wz20XO4zzPddrl 2Odh9j1XuRCpsx2Nw2ESEHH Yy1qG7oqBFkfRNLiCAtZczgbhFI16DOVxR0MTuW5MY FUQg408/Jv7gH4T0T8Js2kQUjJXZATspPmIy37mRBm13vXsfPqrbAX4fjZ wksOmrO33AB4S84TNIRuKYYnJKZVvkiKQardH6uD6awO1YC8un BfYi3TauBeTTrbqQPXrngvj5q0WBTHa4SqCTBOBWPZnLbJUlNr j3MnucUuFR5nktAUqIBC4BPQB7cg/q8Jo4p Au9YgHoFegV/IzKS/x1RH4GwvzBJfM3J8dFYicMfRLcKp XYeizM3N9NL0Pk4D4SaMBOL6jUA30o1n4Wn1MsLW3S88nIHPJR G3hK4LRtbJ32F7ugDxLgpZ8NSoxE5RaSaEvL 50 CtQY9OaHToEF0Vewy9ru9BfB aXWZzba/mNZcgE5BzHyvmZuV6p3XXRYRIQG6Rbk6drW24uvGUWus8BRY5t sDECVK4kzXlpLQutuXI/xnPPkgMeh0cw4p8Fi5mg1LSJWSiBt5QXickoyfgafp7/Jf46MD/0xXP7dv5qbYkJ ZFejiFFzE2 2SrX/g64nZnro9E4TAJiXtTjHZCzfiyBIz2vxdoYqFMQwQrxpcjyCl6 qSH2TcGigkqCl7yQUfR3iMCdyfgFFxqr/XFDC sYmuV/7qAXKsa2O1d0267Oa38X GhPEIfgtNHhz/tr2kpiE2BGSC01uczISkmGNL61y2 uBjubm mAYjpOA6AtRB/zp3MU 6yeA/iRUtzlB8AHDc4SrdGnjg3gIOvKOB/7TIOSvmgobYJm20eB0sey9NpDgDsyUV1KnDEqJd6hRtYmcwn5T 8mfLJ2OlQTvaQT3hCjxp0OR3ub/6PmG8IfglUPM7OFdxjkp55iAJYZz/6HP4M1yT8IENTPm8LMOeLX11WEXdcV5CHdiGu1Et3P7ejThdCk KG15mN/K7jt7r167N7/rK6NRselMCh7oAc1MZ3UvvFPT 93mksDkMCJLAnAq9Pz/CHxfYkGWXZMwEmIHu2DmUjARIgARIggUEJMAEZ1LBUiwRIgARI gAT2TIAJyJ6tQ9lIgARIgARIYFACTEAGNSzVIgESIAESIIE9E7 hpAvL4 Oj4jwzoA/QB gB9gD6wfx 4d7Jy0wTk3spwPBIgARIgARIggT4IMAHpw06UkgRIgARIgASGI sAEZChzUhkSIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAkxAhjInlSEBEiABEiCBPggwAenDTpSSBE iABEiABIYicJAEJH uO1gPvtZ40k9HD2XX65WBr32eTvDVWxc pa1fbsUvYuZB4euW/quY Uu6oU44n7 euaTP3PuQe/4LmPoFYcs76Fv6sKWQv4aLXyW1XI0dwb51G9r d390Fb/z8cDzxS 1jsZvxsCtL CaLy234ihwOiG/Io6kWID1i7gzI Igp8774SCKJjXGT0BSYMpBXSZUCrrxfJoACc2Rd xiFxa3mET4ABH3PbvMNROz7XO57OVJlphjn/GT3emcbTzoUU7I/NdchSsG64oPGxD PNgntc39mvreBtFu2NZW6ugo67mG39l4oPwTV/DvIfjNmFrmpurtdc3z3ceFTy8zjYFTnNcad01b6dePgfWdM3Fn ZpRRTp31w1EUBT0GT0Be3IM4djFxQH/nDrngWQJnjzDItvaxE6yD5Z61LJQhCdEkwwSjeGWkgco0H/ZAFtAQ2Kefkz/vw56fLhKYXJh9gDdcwncdPyBTiQex7ydYiIfjZwk0j4p5bRbMZ iM9kZPEEHNzIqM1JttivMn5oQuQ17iKDp6ARMN5R244/KGdfJljlwmC88xO cqo6CZcuejjBLjblOrZBCTcyo1X8DEhPM1eWaWOxtlRpif7CCU pOOPD1j7A1i U2Q6JKV7VFlemabzedq7gZ1T1/agvhqtwnwwjM9wfhZ BMD2QZEMeu YLg Bn ij2dMrMJq3VD1OSHJK6h08ffJ/Sh16MYFvr13jmAPuFH46q8cETEJlEjcRkVItfqpcJtvG2qAaSm UUxDwMLYiqclmmAk/cUfGA6WgIS2cgdkGcJ9spYmc2wtoF6yjZ0Ea6oJovpYAvoGn6K ODwehHggzNUOOA9wfzB mUVtD3yoOO19UFkV5/Qw1wk mpIZn6AUCYxhrD0cZSt8wA8HVvu4CchBMsxrfNcubKEne9u1HZ DyuLU6rUWyNkbu6Qh74RGMMCsC0LkEJAX/dvDySZ4kdibgB/vUrkB75L2Gn9ezEg 8//uXqOEuknAemN85mycfKisaJuXJeJzqFD5X HYt7jR6HK 44ofjKZk1OmYCIkZOATvD4F4mIEEgXaHk4vBiWGJXTyRM2yK4h K6KdhKYtM9qfRBgyN2cNPgFtBaE5rhgfWQp lOEjLP44XHacXVZ3eMsz6r an/tXRHrvhuDbJvte25fNaHst/UExOxS72OSTJkjFjPxI6eua2RXXzpnB u6XfHbQ6YgITsOz 7DFc3o1wBbuJrPqjCVV/xU1ofbOKVYUpSzOSxjFOdJBwuhqEQ zykLXwQzswnDLxN4K6I4a2/GJD2UKf4qWNORly8CzKQ76/mZ31V48KEv/SPiwOMN6mb/HyMHZybZi4DA00gRGOpn5hgHeQXH10F3tFnz8SdMWi2tFjoh63 mnZYfIwHp1Di9iR1uf/cm9b7kJcPr7EF 1/HbpPXrs3v sklP7GRwAkxABjfw/dR7cc9Pr/cbjiORAAnsksDr07Ob sguxSaQr0JASYgb4Kdg5IACZAACZDAsQkwATm2/ak9CZAACZAACbwJASYgb4Kdg5IACZAACZDAsQkwATm2/ak9CZAACZAACbwJgZsmII Pj47/yIA QB gD9AH6AP794F7ZyE3TUDurQzHIwESIAESIAES6IMAE5A 7EQpSYAESIAESGAoAkxAhjInlSEBEiABEiCBPggwAenDTpSSBE iABEiABIYiwARkKHNSGRIgARIgARLogwATkD7sRClJgARIgARI YCgCB0xA8qe7h7LkDpQxn9j28oSv3vovXpovYe5A2L2JYL4Ear 9oG0Sd91vPPn6hOH2JFHT059EG8JVS84VTaNPV7lX8wE9PJ4c8 8Euw5kvDo/GbMTb6lvmisgNu6FvYF3CSOJDZ4tdfH DbMa1y7HTUfdRdvlSNXMbU VgJSApStQA/poHvpVUK1J/yZ6ikLAScMLFqC O95Nv3OJmP/5qr CkG9HN 68/HYCUBH9uK4to lUMyg233DWlGuuv4ZT/NrIKv5n7t4KPxs9qZI 8fGi9DwqHzOHNrcXJuelESesfy3I tj VGpmEPwK G1dEqdqAE5MU9SAA2E8rC4NE6AhJMJChJwMhXSDZYYcBZN8rIr SSAhyA//Zz8eb/1bGvJhUcW 36CxMRflerVVXvx6If4dfysnsijsSAMx88SsEfIoNw/ Xkv9Vvzu55EBMbpbkhKmlvlVqJhj4a4GLjMOgdKQCIYJiCXecg FtacJiF45xQCVFskLOj1KVe Xcts1B3Wj ozf2uA/Tfx8oE9B3jmH 64I mbQjg6u4Ge09P3A3aT4WMs/RtS7eyPyMxDKg BT9pEAJiOt a3tgl/n9pjkRX/0jxta5aU8Yx77eQz lhK0MdX1WjEBGdi491aNCcj1xOUOyLPcSSqTtTUJiLTRfnDRxP 1REpCIfg2/bDW7qOZy2YNEbWB VmdMDuRMSCjCIxjLyt6Fm/TiC3KdVqLRKq/3N3Ypsh5XUyYg49r27ppNE5B8NW v0u8uWjcDhkcwEojz3SMv/LkERBMNv0iEtuUVVXoZWBbQ9IJbEfS7IVUXdA2/zFcfSzX61keMA/MrNS/nbZ7jdoEs65X9 OPELfhcusJPCV2rvNrb4IUFi0G1ZQIyqGHfQq0cnMLochyCzFi L3PZs89WkX0DxMYAONpOAhJdM4bFBSka0cfnYJY9n2kL1vnazP qv5tZjpY5fW1X/NVn3Bm5c2JQ1SzS6K5 e32CUndRgfMGHJ/dh3SbB8XsgxzgqTlJTNzfcx1PVaMAEZyJhvrQoGmCCLBKD4/DcF8reWcqfj 0Cvz8rznaMkbRmQ5BgWTR/QPevizol2kK4yYwGMp79q0KpdbkGf6ns0TX5hUfV3h9RX4T0c7 9Najj4M4w3Bb8bo2bfwJXNpUJ/fwiwxAU75rpu0Be7gx 3yGQGHOQVMzE Wh1FwosjxEpAJAhaQwH4IhEcI 5GnN0nIbwcWe312z192IAdF2D0BJiC7NxEFJAESIIF CLw PcMfFutHbkp6fwJMQO7PnCOSAAmQAAmQwOEJMAE5vAsQAAmQAA mQAAncnwATkPsz54gkQAIkQAIkcHgCTEAO7wIEQAIkQAIkQAL3 J3DTBOTx8dHxHxnQB gD9AH6AH1g/z5w7xTkpgnIvZXheCRAAiRAAiRAAn0QuGkCwox3/xkvbUQb0QfoA/QB oD4wL3/u2kCcm9lOB4JkAAJkAAJkEAfBJiA9GEnSkkCJEACJEACQxFgAj KUOakMCZAACZAACfRBgAlIH3ailCRAAiRAAiQwFAEmIEOZk8qQ AAmQAAmQQB8EmID0YSdKSQIkQAIkQAJDEeg8AXlxD6eTO m/Ty/WOK/P7oOeOz3Uv9D45SG0j21fnz7k/lLbkzuVfduROjqKzM7o8/Ipc/3w9Ar6vbrnP Rzp5LrEubam7L3nD 4ZxzGWdtaGfBc2U4755YESGA5AZxT03hn4qKJHWU8mJ Ppp8/PDsz5V3RF45jYsVUvuV67qsmxlmMpbY8x1sbB/elyxppuk5AgpGiw0cHzQbChTY69pzDo7Mnkjoh5idVqr73HZzE VX2DAiFIWK4PX/DcyfljTTZSX0uYR0ixbeg3tkv2idxjv8bOGqRi3XCukVzu3R6U jwR2QsDMsTKWxmOc8xpnNaGw8aERL7GfYh4LBi9DnNe23zI YJzZCcA1YhjOpY7YYTxXXuxhlU73u05ADPNyMTTO7pxZVLVhrO PvoKRFVE8654yDQHmHuzqhT3/4EO4K1fT1epXJmp3sdsHXBC0mAEuYR3a2nwJo0Y85G 2sAVBtpAHQ1OUBCZDA5QSKWGrnahkfiu5nYmboB5ITXzcel/O66NYeFnHHnuz0qK2Txu4RY9w4CUixaE0SjuK801v8zQW57RA9 erjw8It2EVymutiEwxVXKmYyFH2dZ66jzQexST/aTLalHS8KXNgR90mABKoEzBybzlWbkNgewrlTiDX2VLjDcSoTk Hg31YxZNCwPNe4MdUegjLuqdCxPd4e1fIztEAmIWRSjXerZdp4 Yoc2De1FnLu8ItMp7t/s5vSbnK4lYDBblnaNzzDM6nWwP8A5PfoyiAe4B3kPR7H9i64m8 eRTukQAJXEZgMr/ShVp X2Myz3WIFBcgydBzso3n9e5l6CfE5DDuB/fwKb Dp/Wwi3RBJO NlTHbVuznaC6GFcz6UWqZpEMkIEFVmylOJokxZKg7d0dgOhGXA d19rTlnF En520CooEivDB6CXMkE9ulq6FaPzlZRFtO7DKRF8fhPgmQwOUE cD7ifugJ52PqOyUf84mBzl 5ePnw6cE/DpY4nMpjUqHHeuERxtFYJC9lNpKcJFB/OzWutbL NGtLPFACEl9iio4ZHBicNE4Qcehg1HjFXV3A1NHzVXkbYWdnqv qiDjHgpKuLyMLfAsT90AYnyBxzHCFdxcBtxSX9 IQR7Oj7jPrUr5bsqDwiARJYRiDPx9ach9ioMcX/mg3Kzw2Fcxn3pZ32meKQxu3wi5Ah53tkkHWbJn/nkPZ2fsAEJE6AwqHz4hiNij x1f20IA5s MrEtk5bBhxMSMpzGhRiotdkbkeQI5MEpuN6P bWbZlwFGNOR2IJCZDApQRwfuL 9OIB4 kFyYfkGP5PHsQ5X87rIk6FugMnH2KgMpYVDC61YQ/1O05A4mKoLyJNjDW/cCbjTNrVs 9Uv/edBfqawFBMihCM4otjk fDc8zjOU3yTL/FOe03Xv2EMfVulk2CbHDs3TiUnwTegsCZWIpzNcYPvUrPiYHOT 5TfzmutGx6rxDHTHQ47r23d2M9I732kBExjaWEDwRi5K2skO8p xwmImAAcs acutj6OxyN7FzrpIkwuOFr hZBxZOFF0DLCaBJiH8JVRMKnRHa/4R5tFWFc7UfY9syuKHdy3MqCLckQALLCeCcmr7HoQmBffFcF83 8h7L8eXm/w//xwumcn40d os7Hzt0Yc7xWPvO20ZMX670m9c0PPRiOkqlzO17MG8u8qYCdJ6 AbMri0J2Js5eJxuZAJKPHBGTzAdghCZDArghwzu/KHHsThgnI3izyFvLIXYvyTsbmcsjVUP9XLJtjYYckMCwBzvlhT buRYkxANgLJbkiABEiABEiABJYTYAKynBVrkgAJkAAJkAAJbES ACchGINkNCZAACZAACZDAcgJMQJazYk0SIAESIAESIIGNCDAB2 QgkuyEBEiABEiABElhO4KYJyOPjo M/MqAP0AfoA/QB sD fWB56rBNzZsmINuIyF5IgARIgARIgARGI8AEZDSLUh8SIAESIA ES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxARrMo9SEBEiABEiCBDggw AenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHxIgARIgARLogAATkA6MRB FJgARIgARIYDQCTEBGsyj1IQESIAESIIEOCDAB6cBIFJEESIAE SIAERiPABGQ0i1IfEiABEiABEuiAABOQDoxEEUmABEiABEhgNA JMQEazKPUhARIgARIggQ4IMAHpwEgUkQRIgARIgARGI8AEZDSL Uh8SIAESIAES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxARrMo9SEBEi ABEiCBDggwAenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHxIgARIgARLo gAATkA6MRBFJgARIgARIYDQCTEBGsyj1IQESIAESIIEOCDAB6c BIFJEESIAESIAERiPABGQ0i1IfEiABEiABEuiAABOQDoxEEUmA BEiABEhgNAJMQEazKPUhARIgARIggQ4IMAHpwEgUkQRIgARIgA RGI8AEZDSLUh8SIAESIAES6IAAE5AOjEQRSYAESIAESGA0AkxA RrMo9SEBEiABEiCBDggwAenASBSRBEiABEiABEYjwARkNItSHx IgARIgARLogMD/B8ahewgotMQLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

THe buyers queues looked like this late yesterday - around the same time the NZX crashed - could be related??

daveypnz
26-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Sorry if it's a stupid question but how do I find how many buyers/sellers there are?

Mahoy
26-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Trading halt on Cannasouth right now, why would that be?

clip
26-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Probably all the sharesies small orders backing up in the queue as opposed to going to market and placing.

trader_jackson
26-08-2020, 02:02 PM
When is the next please explain going to come from the NZX?
Last time the share price went from the mid 50's to the early 70's and got a please explain
Now the share price has gone from the early 70's to $1.15!
Is this related to the DDoS attack?

Sideshow Bob
26-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Probably all the sharesies small orders backing up in the queue as opposed to going to market and placing.

Sharsies going full BGI on CBD today.

deez_nutz
26-08-2020, 02:20 PM
sold mine @0.87 :) to get more PEB.

ouch!!!!!!!

silu
26-08-2020, 02:27 PM
positive referendum this be the next tesla?

All signs point toward that this particular referendum won't succeed and I for one who spent most of his adult life in daily pain due to an accident is very sad about it.

deez_nutz
26-08-2020, 02:41 PM
All signs point toward that this particular referendum won't succeed and I for one who spent most of his adult life in daily pain due to an accident is very sad about it.

Pretty sure all the latest poll results pointed towards a "yes" vote?

silu
26-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Pretty sure all the latest poll results pointed towards a "yes" vote?

OK actually looked here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_New_Zealand_cannabis_referendum and Colmar Brunton has it lagging most of the time. Others not so. However I believe that unless it's a resounding Yes the government might not even put it into law. I truly hope my negativity surround this referendum is misplaced.

bull....
26-08-2020, 02:54 PM

dont know why you think that , polls these days seem to be notoriously wrong. do they have it in the betting markets? more acurate.

hoping for a yes as well , ive got joint pain already and im relatively young must have been to much rugby etc lol

silu
26-08-2020, 02:57 PM
dont know why you think that , polls these days seem to be notoriously wrong. do they have it in the betting markets? more acurate

As above - for some reason I'm really convinced that it won't pass. Too many in may age group want to vote No. Most of my mates 60+ actually will vote Yes, not because they will or have smoked but they know that imprisoning people on low level drug offences and policing is very expensive and hasn't made a dent into the illegal drug trade at all.

As a chronic pain sufferer and fiscal conservative I'll be voting YES!

aquaman
26-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Please correct me if im wrong but isn't medicinal cannabis legal now and isn't that what Cannsouth is working towards, having there own product from growth to end product. I thought that the issue presently is they do not have their own product, as this is still in development and only a very few medical doctors in the country are willing to prescribe at this stage.

The referendum is about the legalizing sale of cannabis plant and product. Wont medicinal cannabis still need to be prescribed by doctors?
I have not read anywhere that Cannasouth are looking at getting into the sale of cannibis plant apart from medicinal

Happy to proven wrong

clip
26-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Please correct me if im wrong but isn't medicinal cannabis legal now and isn't that what Cannsouth is working towards, having there own product from growth to end product. I thought that the issue presently is they do not have their own product, as this is still in development and only a very few medical doctors in the country are willing to prescribe at this stage.

The referendum is about the legalizing sale of cannabis plant and product. Wont medicinal cannabis still need to be prescribed by doctors?
I have not read anywhere that Cannasouth are looking at getting into the sale of cannibis plant apart from medicinal

Happy to proven wrong

Medicinal cannabis is currently prohibitively expensive and not funded, I saw recently around $675 for a 1 week supply. Someone like cannasouth being able to cultivate and supply it locally would make it widely more accessible for a large number of people

silu
26-08-2020, 03:13 PM
What I wrote has nothing to do with CBD. I apologize for the high-jack.

aquaman
26-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Totally agree and its a good thing
Just cant get my head around why the share price is sky rocketing re potential referendum outcome as i cant see how this would make any difference to their business model
Maybe the sharsies crowd need to do a bit of research :-)

dln
26-08-2020, 03:23 PM
I think that''s it - just a vague association in some minds.
The company seems a very long way from actually making any money, and as stated already, is targeting medical not recreational.

gains
26-08-2020, 03:25 PM

Happy to proven wrong

You are correct. Medicinal cannabis is referring to the use of CBD (produced from hemp and cannabis), where as recreational cannabis is focused on THC. Two different drugs that can come from the same plant, however it's generally one or the other, you won't get high percentages of THC and CBD. Historically the levels of THC were 2% but through selective growing, it's more like ~20% today in the 'back yard plant'. Although commercial companies have grown much higher % of THC in the plant. The CBD level might be ~0.5% in a plant producing ~20% THC.

THC is what people are most interested in and CBD is purely for medical benefits. This resource might be helpful.

https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc#chemical-structure

CannaSouth is interested in both THC and CBD for the medicinal properties. It shouldn't actually be effected by the referenda given it's for 'medicinal use', which is already legal.

bull....
26-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Just cant get my head around why the share price is sky rocketing re potential referendum outcome as i cant see how this would make any difference to their business model

its a natural progression for these types of companies to sell the raw product as well. a lot of the canada companies do both

gains
26-08-2020, 03:31 PM

I recently got curious what the sharesies facebook group was all about and they LOVE cannasouth. I don't believe they have any thought process other than 'referenda vote yes, cannasouth go up'... All emotionally driven investment from my reading of their comments. They aren't chasing annual returns but that the share price increases because 'referenda vote yes, cannasouth go up'

youngatheart
26-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Sharsies going full BGI on CBD today.

Actually I think BGIs doing another BGI, lol...

aquaman
26-08-2020, 03:55 PM
You are correct. Medicinal cannabis is referring to the use of CBD (produced from hemp and cannabis), where as recreational cannabis is focused on THC. Two different drugs that can come from the same plant, however it's generally one or the other, you won't get high percentages of THC and CBD. Historically the levels of THC were 2% but through selective growing, it's more like ~20% today in the 'back yard plant'. Although commercial companies have grown much higher % of THC in the plant. The CBD level might be ~0.5% in a plant producing ~20% THC.

THC is what people are most interested in and CBD is purely for medical benefits. This resource might be helpful.

https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc#chemical-structure

CannaSouth is interested in both THC and CBD for the medicinal properties. It shouldn't actually be effected by the referenda given it's for 'medicinal use', which is already legal.

Thanks Gains, for the further insights.

kiwitrev
26-08-2020, 05:04 PM
I don't hold but fascinated by the price action, possibly for the wrong reason by punters and no news from CBD. I am also suspicious of the
"sharsies" bid, it always sitting just below the successful bid line.

Hello123
26-08-2020, 05:05 PM
I don't hold but fascinated by the price action, possibly for the wrong reason by punters and no news from CBD. I am also suspicious of the
"sharsies" bid, it always sitting just below the successful bid line.

This is exactly what it looked like with BGL for weeks.

JSwan
26-08-2020, 08:04 PM
This is exactly what it looked like with BGL for weeks.

Wonder what BS statement NZX are going to come up with this time, an announcement saying that the NTA is actually $0.11? *facepalm*

tomm
27-08-2020, 10:04 AM
The "hype"

bull....
27-08-2020, 10:08 AM
1000s of buyers still

Chuckles
27-08-2020, 10:21 AM
It looks to be a classic case of FOMO. I cant find any one other reason that CBD is worth anything more than .50c. I would be expecting a dump soon.

trader_jackson
27-08-2020, 10:28 AM
When is the next please explain going to come from the NZX?
Last time the share price went from the mid 50's to the early 70's and got a please explain
Now the share price has gone from the early 70's to $1.15!
Is this related to the DDoS attack?

On 19th August the NZX did a share price inquiry - "The price of Cannasouth Limited Ordinary Shares (“CBD”) has increased from $0.56, being the market opening price on 17 August 2020, to $0.74, being the market price at 10:31am on 19 August 2020. This represents an increase of 32.1%."

Now $1.21 - share price has gone up 63.5% in less than 6 business days and the NZX has yet to asked a thing???

bull....
27-08-2020, 10:31 AM
On 19th August the NZX did a share price inquiry - "The price of Cannasouth Limited Ordinary Shares (“CBD”) has increased from $0.56, being the market opening price on 17 August 2020, to $0.74, being the market price at 10:31am on 19 August 2020. This represents an increase of 32.1%."

Now $1.21 - share price has gone up 63.5% in less than 6 business days and the NZX has yet to asked a thing???

there probably trying out the product , these products can make you laid back

dabsman
27-08-2020, 10:34 AM

Too busy trying to keep the exchange open to worry about that. I hold but I dont really know why. Not complaining thou

aquaman
27-08-2020, 10:42 AM

No point NZX asking as we all know the standard reply

I believe this is just occurring due to Sharesies speculators gambling

Baa_Baa
27-08-2020, 10:59 AM
there probably trying out the product , these products can make you laid back

They don't have any products, or sales, or income! Maybe getting into the ingredients eh?

t.rexjr
27-08-2020, 11:12 AM
They don't have any products, or sales, or income! Maybe getting into the ingredients eh?

Looks like it'll be a good stock for Bull

daveypnz
27-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Why is there such a massive cluster of buyers @ $1.18, is that the sharesies bid(s)?

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 09:20 AM
multiple sharesies accounts per household? does the dog have one too?
Number of shareholders in Cannasouth = 2886

Number of buyers sitting at $1.18 = 4457

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

tomm
28-08-2020, 11:37 AM
The fact is some other company are putting up their price per share at $1 dollar/share like Medical Kiwi Ltd, Rua Bio Science which lead this hype stocks CBD pushed up to match the arrival. They run ads on NZ Herald, facebook.. and calling for investments.
It is the hype are running at the moment until the actual businesses are revealed. Until then God knows what the price will be : back to 39 cents or up 1.50 ?

Chuckles
28-08-2020, 12:18 PM
I still can’t see why anyone would want to invest in cannasouth considering they are yet to turn any profit?

t.rexjr
28-08-2020, 01:08 PM
No buyer depth yet it goes up... Shorters are going to make a killing

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Looks like all those $1.18 bids have moved up to $1.24

dabsman
28-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Looks like all those $1.18 bids have moved up to $1.24

This looks highly manipulated. What on earth is going on? Is it Sharsies or something/someone else?

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 01:25 PM
I really don't know, can only assume it's sharesies because there are so many individual orders...but why would they be limit orders instead of market orders?

aquaman
28-08-2020, 01:26 PM
This looks highly manipulated. What on earth is going on? Is it Sharsies or something/someone else?

Over 2000 bids shifted instantly from 1.18 -1.24..
This has been occurring for the last week and needs looking into. Something is very dodgy

Hello123
28-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Over 2000 bids shifted instantly from 1.18 -1.24..
This has been occurring for the last week and needs looking into. Something is very dodgy

Looks just like BGL all over again, on a great note you can buy 1c above it and have a stop loss!

aquaman
28-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Interesting that the escrow agreement for the directors ended on 14 august so they are able to sell since then.... Not that im implying anything as probably just coincidental

aquaman
28-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Now all moved to 128 with more added! WTF

porkandpuha
28-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Now all moved to 128 with more added! WTF

And now $1.30. Are they market buys moving with the price but struggling to find a seller? Very strange

Paradox
28-08-2020, 01:53 PM
the company is worth a mere $164 Million

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 02:07 PM
I placed a market order with sharesies @ 1:50pm and it still hasn't been filled...its got to be them doing this right?

porkandpuha
28-08-2020, 02:11 PM
I placed a market order with sharesies @ 1:50pm and it still hasn't been filled...its got to be them doing this right?

Has to be. They are struggling to find enough sellers to fill the 4000 orders they have. The company has become completely irrelevant at this point and its no more than FOMO on a random ticker code. Going to be an almighty crash on the way back down.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Being a market order it should be easily filled with the amount of liquidity there is. 22 minutes later still not filled, normally it'd be filled within a minute.

flyinglizard
28-08-2020, 02:14 PM
I guess that it will be sent to NZ50 top 10.....

kiwitrev
28-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Are we suggesting that "they" are pushing it up. Do 'they' have to trade via a broker or can do on-line?

Paradox
28-08-2020, 02:25 PM
how do I short this stock?

Getty
28-08-2020, 02:30 PM
I'd rather have a canna piss than a canna pee.

Dr JPG

Free Tea & Coffee.
Alcoholics BYO

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 02:40 PM
I can only speculate but it seems to me like sharesies are taking market orders and piling them into limit orders which are constantly being pushed up.

I placed a market order and it wasn't filled after 22 minutes, I then cancelled it. Normally a market order would be filled within a minute.

tomm
28-08-2020, 02:46 PM
how do I short this stock?
Leave it alone.

youngatheart
28-08-2020, 02:47 PM
It looks like the Sharesies market buy orders only match the highest bid price and it seems to reset every 30mins or so... So if the Sharesies bid price is already the highest then it stays the same... It might creep up to match if someone outside of Sharesies places a higher bid price just before the rest happens....hmmmm

porkandpuha
28-08-2020, 02:56 PM
I can only speculate but it seems to me like sharesies are taking market orders and piling them into limit orders which are constantly being pushed up.

I placed a market order and it wasn't filled after 22 minutes, I then cancelled it. Normally a market order would be filled within a minute.

The problem is you have 30-40 times as many buyers as sellers. Even a market buy order won't get filled if there aren't enough sellers to cover the buyers..

Hello123
28-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Be careful at the current price if this were to come crashing down to under 1$ you would not be able to sell, just like trying to buy it would take along time to process your sell order and buy the time it was processed who knows how far it will have crashed, this happened with BGL it was difficult to get out once the crash began.

For all we know it could keep going up and never come back down but its risky when it looks like this.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 03:03 PM
It looks like the Sharesies market buy orders only match the highest bid price and it seems to reset every 30mins or so... So if the Sharesies bid price is already the highest then it stays the same... It might creep up to match if someone outside of Sharesies places a higher bid price just before the rest happens....hmmmm

But this limit order is constantly being held just below the top bid. It's been sitting at $1.40 for awhile now, buyers accumulating. Perhaps there is a genuine explanation but seems off to me.

edit: finally at the top of the pile...lets see what happens

tomm
28-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Be careful at the current price if this were to come crashing down to under 1$ you would not be able to sell, just like trying to buy it would take along time to process your sell order and buy the time it was processed who knows how far it will have crashed, this happened with BGL it was difficult to get out once the crash began.

For all we know it could keep going up and never come back down but its risky when it looks like this.
No it won't , when it is filled then , it will collapse . and collapse bad time . But they already think about that, by the time the new arrival like Kiwi Medical and Rua will enter the market and the price will be steady in a range of $0.60-$1.20 . Hold your tiger , I sold at $0.87 , looking for it to be back at the mentioned range.

porkandpuha
28-08-2020, 03:16 PM
But this limit order is constantly being held just below the top bid. It's been sitting at $1.40 for awhile now, buyers accumulating. Perhaps there is a genuine explanation but seems off to me.

edit: finally at the top of the pile...lets see what happens

I just noticed half of the order was filled fairly quickly so expect you will now be filled somewhere at the end of todays rush.

kiwitrev
28-08-2020, 03:17 PM
The sharesies bid line taking all they can at $1.40 reducing bidders and volume

tomm
28-08-2020, 03:19 PM
It will collapse badly if you don't pull it back now.
more than 1000 buyers pulled back!! ( or went throught)
I parked my money at PEB for the moment.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 03:21 PM
I just noticed half of the order was filled fairly quickly so expect you will now be filled somewhere at the end of todays rush.

I cancelled my order earlier, wouldn't want to be getting filled now.

tomm
28-08-2020, 03:26 PM
It is stop trading!!!

Baa_Baa
28-08-2020, 03:29 PM
This classic seems appropriate

porkandpuha
28-08-2020, 03:37 PM
And the winner today is.... Sharesies.

Moet for Friday drinks with all that commission.

tomm
28-08-2020, 03:42 PM

And they laugh all the way to the bank.

tomm
28-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Just lol.

Dropping like a stone after that giant Sharesies order.

NZX needs to look into this but they have their own problems now.
Now people have to hold for a long time or sell it quick at a small loss.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 03:58 PM
I still can't understand why the sharesies order sat below the top of the pile for so long.

sb9
28-08-2020, 04:09 PM
So, let's gets straight.

From their Half Yearly report, they've no revenue at all and yet the share price is about 1.30 or so, hmmm wonder how's price worked out then...can some clever guy help here!!!

aquaman
28-08-2020, 04:09 PM
OMG, what's happening now. Results this late on a Friday after a huge pump?

Be interesting to see if any announcements of share movements from directors etc in coming week or so

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Trading halted

trader_jackson
28-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Hopefully a well overdue speeding ticket from the NZX... will be interesting to see if the directors/insiders were the ones dumping lately... would be crazy not to start dumping at $1.40 a share that is worth 14 cents at best.

nevchev
28-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Nothing on the nzx about a trading halt.nzx is proofing to be a joke.Why is price dropping during a trade halt.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 04:20 PM
It's trading again and the crash continues!

tomm
28-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Nothing on the nzx about a trading halt.nzx is proofing to be a joke
It will collapse quickly if they don't halt after that big trade.

bull....
28-08-2020, 04:22 PM
wickeddd price action mon

kiwitrev
28-08-2020, 04:24 PM
$1.05 and sliding

aquaman
28-08-2020, 04:24 PM
wickeddd price action mon

gone in a puff of smoke

bull....
28-08-2020, 04:26 PM
gone in a puff of smoke

that spike was insane lol anyway gap to fill at 93c

nevchev
Direct broking still showing trading halt.what a fing joke

porkandpuha

Bring on another round! Commission on the way down too!

Not The Chosen One
28-08-2020, 04:28 PM
I don't know if I can bring myself to read some of the comments that are bound to pop up over on Sharsies. What a mess.

Looked to peak at $1.48 at about 2.30pm and has now dropped to 98c. Ouch!

Depth is completely different to what it was looking like an hour ago

bull....
28-08-2020, 04:29 PM
NZX have got to pull the Sharesies licence. It's causing huge market volatility!

no we love them they move markets

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:29 PM
this kind of volatile activity rarely happens in NZX - but an increasing trend since March.

bull....
28-08-2020, 04:30 PM
lovely stuff , get this on the asx with some stocks

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:31 PM
any guess on closing price today?

Not The Chosen One
28-08-2020, 04:32 PM

52 week low of 35c? Maybe that will be next week

bull....
28-08-2020, 04:32 PM

looks like they want to drive it to 2c the speed it going at lol

nevchev
28-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Best pump and dump ive seen for a couple of years

allfromacell
28-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Some tough but important lessons being learned today I'm sure.

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:34 PM
my guess is 65-70c

Not The Chosen One
28-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Some tough but important lessons being learned today I'm sure.

Some of these people were probably screwed by BGI too. More than 1 hard lesson to learn, for sure.

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:36 PM
70c to be breached

peetter
28-08-2020, 04:38 PM
I am part of sharesies group on Facebook, it's hard to watch how clueless some of those people are...

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Market bell will save it going lower. Monday will be interesting.

I've seen numerous sharesies sentiments that if a share price goes down, it will inevitably go up (and within a short time). so, i wont be surprised come monday the SP goes back to $1

MarineSalvage
remember - a lot of these people could be driving next to you on the motorway

bull....
60c looks good

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Sharsies bot order filled. So I guess it's heading back up now?

you cant even have stop loss orders in sharesies, so how are the market orders coming through so quickly?

tomm
28-08-2020, 04:42 PM
60c looks good
No, wait...

tomm
28-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Let all the air in the balloon come out first . should be $0.50 or even lower. or don't even bother to buy lol.

blackcap
you cant even have stop loss orders in sharesies, so how are the market orders coming through so quickly?

What do you mean? When you put an order in on your sharesies platform it goes straight through to market. No delay. No middleman pushing a button or verifying the order. It is very fast.

Paradox
No, wait...
at around 2:30pm, $120k worth of shares traded between $1.47 and $1.48 day high; They are worth now $54k now.

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 04:46 PM
I thought there was a human moderator? to check things
What do you mean? When you put an order in on your sharesies platform it goes straight through to market. No delay. No middleman pushing a button or verifying the order. It is very fast.

tomm
28-08-2020, 04:46 PM
at around 2:30pm, $120k worth of shares traded between $1.47 and $1.48 day high; They are worth now $54k now.
Let all the air in the balloon come out first . should be $0.50 or even lower. or don't even bother to buy lol.

Paradox
28-08-2020, 04:47 PM

I meant about trades that automatically kick in via stop loss if it breaches a pre-set SP

blackcap
28-08-2020, 04:47 PM
I thought there was a human moderator? to check things

Not with sharesies. They have an algo that checks things.

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 04:49 PM
ah, thanks
Not with sharesies. They have an algo that checks things.

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 04:50 PM
anyone checked the FB Sharesies page?

trader_jackson
28-08-2020, 04:50 PM
At 3:30pm I thought things looked a little shaky and went to grab a beer to watch what I thought would be some carnage unfold! Was not a question of if, but when.
Hopefully some people learned a valuable lesson from today's events - Now only has to fall another 50% and I can classify it "overvalued" where as now (at high 60's) I still can't come up with a word to describe how overvalued CBD is.

Not The Chosen One
28-08-2020, 04:52 PM
anyone checked the FB Sharesies page?

I didn't want to look but like any car crash, I couldn't help myself.

A couple of comments asking about refunds as they thought it would only go up or getting a refund via the consumer guarantees act...

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 04:54 PM
refund????
I didn't want to look but like any car crash, I couldn't help myself.

A couple of comments asking about refunds as they thought it would only go up or getting a refund via the consumer guarantees act...

Not The Chosen One
28-08-2020, 04:56 PM
refund????

It's hard to tell if some are taking the piss with their comments over there but that's what some were asking about. Unbelievable.

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 04:57 PM
I lost some money on ICP a decade ago - maybe I can get a refund
It's hard to tell if some are taking the piss with their comments over there but that's what some were asking about. Unbelievable.

dabsman
28-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Tell them their losses may be tax deductable...

nevchev
Welcome to the joy that is the share market. School of hard knocks

kiwitrev
Look now 10 lines buy side more than sell side

kiwitrev
28-08-2020, 05:01 PM
They at it again

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Bargain hunters heading in lol...
Look now 10 lines buy side more than sell side

Chuckles
Definitely some lessons learnt for some new traders. A lot of inexperienced buyers seem to think this is the Crypto market and got roped in and burnt.

VictimOfOCR
What a roller-coaster that ride was!

Sold half my shares when it was above $1.00 (ranging $1 - $1.30) and that's covered the cost of the other half which I've held onto.

Feels good knowing I've at worst broken even on CBD and everything hereafter is pure profit.

trader_jackson
Tell them their losses may be tax deductable...
No because then they'll realize their quick capital gains through trading are taxable

Hello123
28-08-2020, 05:04 PM
"First sign of a dip and sharesie amateurs panic, keep selling lol" someone posted this comment on the page.

aquaman
28-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Id just like to take this opportunity to thank NZX , Sharesies,Cannaosuth and all of your on Sharetrader for the most entertaining day I've had in along time

Looking forward to next week.. everyone have a great weekend

Paradox
28-08-2020, 05:10 PM
I'm still waiting for AirNZ to provide some entertainment soon.....

MarineSalvage
28-08-2020, 05:10 PM
Seriously true - I even put off Friday Beersies to enjoy this
Id just like to take this opportunity to thank NZX , Sharesies,Cannaosuth and all of your on Sharetrader for the most entertaining day I've had in along time

Looking forward to next week.. everyone have a great weekend

tomm
28-08-2020, 05:12 PM
HEADLINES ON NZ HERALD AND STUFF TONIGHT.!

The question is whether these will try to buy more to stop loss or hold or sell or what...?

flyinglizard
28-08-2020, 05:28 PM
28 August 2020
Cannasouth Limited and Group
CEO’s Review of Operations
For the six months ended 30 June 2020
Cannasouth’s operations continued to track our business plans despite the impacts of COVID-19. The Company reported an operating loss for the six months to 30 June 2020 was $1,451,650 (2019: $821,175). The result was in line with the Group’s business plan and represents the significant investment we are making in developing Cannasouth into New Zealand’s leading medicinal cannabis company.
Cash on hand as at 30 June 2020 was $10.18 million (2019: $10.77 million).

No. of shares: 121,321,301

Cash per share = 0.089

Net Assets per share = 0.11

PB=6.91, PE negative.

Dlownz
28-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Maybe to all these sharesies Facebook users it's become gambling now. Rather than the pokies it's the share market. 3 days of not being able to gamble must have been hard lol

tango
28-08-2020, 05:31 PM
At 3:30pm I thought things looked a little shaky and went to grab a beer to watch what I thought would be some carnage unfold! Was not a question of if, but when.
Hopefully some people learned a valuable lesson from today's events - Now only has to fall another 50% and I can classify it "overvalued" where as now (at high 60's) I still can't come up with a word to describe how overvalued CBD is.

BGI and now CBD. Lesson learned? I think not.

winner69
28-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Closed 9% off it's low for the day .... that's a good sign

tango
28-08-2020, 05:37 PM
The other problem as others have said above is that Sharesies platform buys and sells most shares at "market" which accelerates the rise and fall.

Experienced investors would go in and check market depth and then make a limit bid. When the order is placed a market price is suggested. Most experienced buyers/sellers ignore that and decide the entry / exit price.

Sharesies buyers put in a sell or buy order and then wait and see the price. Because of the way the algorithm works that means they are always buying at the highest price and selling at the lowest price because this guarantees that Sharesies get their order processed. A little bit like real estate agents they only want to make sure the deal goes through. They don't protect their customers. They make sure the deal happens and they get their commission. It's not an intelligent algorithm for anyone but Sharesies.

So, a lot of Sharesies people decided to sell because the price was $1.30 and put in a sell order. Panic had set in and it got filled at around 70 cents.

The same has happened with PEB and a few other penny stocks. IKE. PLX. etc

tango
28-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Closed 9% off it's low for the day .... that's a good sign

High for the day $1.48
Low $0.66

What a spread!

yuj4
28-08-2020, 05:41 PM
High for the day $1.48
Low $0.66

What a spread!

I like watching movies, free ticket. Very entertaining

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 05:58 PM
The other problem as others have said above is that Sharesies platform buys and sells most shares at "market" which accelerates the rise and fall.

Experienced investors would go in and check market depth and then make a limit bid. When the order is placed a market price is suggested. Most experienced buyers/sellers ignore that and decide the entry / exit price.

Sharesies buyers put in a sell or buy order and then wait and see the price. Because of the way the algorithm works that means they are always buying at the highest price and selling at the lowest price because this guarantees that Sharesies get their order processed. A little bit like real estate agents they only want to make sure the deal goes through. They don't protect their customers. They make sure the deal happens and they get their commission. It's not an intelligent algorithm for anyone but Sharesies.

So, a lot of Sharesies people decided to sell because the price was $1.30 and put in a sell order. Panic had set in and it got filled at around 70 cents.

The same has happened with PEB and a few other penny stocks. IKE. PLX. etc

This is what confuses me. The sharesies bid sat below the top bid nearly all day, once it got to the top and was filled the crash began. If it were a market order(s) shouldn't it have always been at the top/it wouldn't have been such a massive order because it would have been getting filled throughout the day?

peetter
28-08-2020, 06:18 PM
This is what confuses me. The sharesies bid sat below the top bid nearly all day, once it got to the top and was filled the crash began. If it were a market order(s) shouldn't it have always been at the top/it wouldn't have been such a massive order because it would have been getting filled throughout the day?

I noticed once when buying there must be some kind of limit to what sharesies buys at market rate to what the price was when user put the order in. IE when I put order in when sharesies showed 1.05, it wouldn't buy at market if next offer was 1.25.

kiwitrev
28-08-2020, 06:21 PM
What I did notice when the sharesies bid first came to market it was $1.03 then progressively chased the price up until order filled.

Sir Ten
28-08-2020, 06:35 PM
This is bull****.

Not a holder. Just an observer. Daylight robbery.

daveypnz
28-08-2020, 06:38 PM
I noticed once when buying there must be some kind of limit to what sharesies buys at market rate to what the price was when user put the order in. IE when I put order in when sharesies showed 1.05, it wouldn't buy at market if next offer was 1.25.

That makes sense I guess but in this case the spread was tight for most of the day. Even if it weren't, it still doesn't explain why the sharesies order continually sat just behind the top bid until 3pm.

Cyclical
28-08-2020, 06:55 PM

Are you sure about this tango? My take on it is that a "market" buy from any of the brokers is presented to the exchange as such and the price at which it is filled is governed by the exchange, not some price determined by a broker algorithm. I've bought and sold stocks via Sharesies that have sometimes been filled by multiple parcels at differing prices, which suggests to me this is all done on the market/exchange in real time as matches are made.

tango
28-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Are you sure about this tango? My take on it is that a "market" buy from any of the brokers is presented to the exchange as such and the price at which it is filled is governed by the exchange, not some price determined by a broker algorithm. I've bought and sold stocks via Sharesies that have sometimes been filled by multiple parcels at differing prices, which suggests to me this is all done on the market/exchange in real time as matches are made.

My understanding is the Sharesies bids go in without a limit and therefore the exchange calculates the best match price. If people are being greedy and demanding more the Sharesies bid will keep chasing the market higher until it finds a match.

Compared with putting in a limit order which only fills at the price you bid or better b

So theoretically buy bid = $1.00
Sell bid $1.05

Limit bid would be at whatever you pick until filled. Let’s say $1.05. So it only gets filled at $1.05

If at the same time a Sharesies order is put in at market and all of the available sell bids at $1.05 are filled then the algorithm will look for the next sell offer and increase its bid to find a match. It will fill at the lowest matching sell offer but the algorithm can keep pushing the bid offer up if it doesn’t immediately get a match.

Think about pre-open and pretty close. If you keep refreshing the screen you will notice that the match price keeps changing as more bids are received. Sharesies does the same thing but on a hot market that rapidly escalated the price up and when fear is driving the sales it can rapidly spiral down

This is really only going to happen in small cap Stocks dominated by small retail investors. I can’t see this happening in the bigger companies like A2 milk or Mainfreight. I expect the big institutions will be having the most influence on price there

Mudfish
28-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Cannasouth is a sexy stock and a great story. What's a story worth? Be careful.

blackcap
28-08-2020, 09:16 PM
My understanding is the Sharesies bids go in without a limit and therefore the exchange calculates the best match price. If people are being greedy and demanding more the Sharesies bid will keep chasing the market higher until it finds a match.

Compared with putting in a limit order which only fills at the price you bid or better b

So theoretically buy bid = $1.00
Sell bid $1.05

Limit bid would be at whatever you pick until filled. Let’s say $1.05. So it only gets filled at $1.05

If at the same time a Sharesies order is put in at market and all of the available sell bids at $1.05 are filled then the algorithm will look for the next sell offer and increase its bid to find a match. It will fill at the lowest matching sell offer but the algorithm can keep pushing the bid offer up if it doesn’t immediately get a match.

Think about pre-open and pretty close. If you keep refreshing the screen you will notice that the match price keeps changing as more bids are received. Sharesies does the same thing but on a hot market that rapidly escalated the price up and when fear is driving the sales it can rapidly spiral down

This is really only going to happen in small cap Stocks dominated by small retail investors. I can’t see this happening in the bigger companies like A2 milk or Mainfreight. I expect the big institutions will be having the most influence on price there

Sharsies offers limit orders. They also offer market orders. Just like any other broker.

Hello123
28-08-2020, 10:06 PM
http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CBD/358912/329678.pd (http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/CBD/358912/329678.pdf)

I would go crazy if we saw this share do the same thing next week.