PDA

View Full Version : AOR - Aorere Resources Limited (Aorere)

NeverQuestion
15-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Hahahahahahaha.. After little to no turnover and no clear direction, they now want more funds.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/334533

What a Joke..

whatsup
15-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Possible back door listing, money to survive for now !!

Joshuatree
15-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Dont be so hard on chris, how else could he maintain the exclusive private golf course(invitation only) in golden bay and the daily/ weekly flights back and forth from wellington?. And he's been an expert in talking new investors into his projects, an expert at finding fresh meat!

And what an incredible bargain .TWO MILLION SHARES for just $1600 WOW just wow,just wow....

SilverBack
15-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Isn't his partner a Director as well?

Joshuatree
15-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Yeah of course, secretary i think, double the above

youngatheart
15-05-2019, 02:11 PM
The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...

whatsup
15-05-2019, 02:31 PM
The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...

Is this the same man that is involves in CRP and draws a $700 k salary for what ?

steveb
15-05-2019, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=youngatheart;759170]The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...[/QUOTE

I guess the company can try and sell what they like at whatever price they can get.It's just you won't be able to sell them on market for less than .001.But there are no buyers at all at the mo,so best of luck with selling your .0008c shares for a profit

whatsup
15-05-2019, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=youngatheart;759170]The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...[/QUOTE

I guess the company can try and sell what they like at whatever price they can get.It's just you won't be able to sell them on market for less than .001.But there are no buyers at all at the mo,so best of luck with selling your .0008c shares for a profit

I would hope under the circumstances that they would have a EGM before the SPP is launched to explain what the money is really to be used for apart from paying the fish heads !

jimbo
15-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Perhaps they will use some of the funds to get their website back online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whatsup
23-05-2019, 09:23 PM
SPP out now 1,000,000 shares for $800.00 or 2,000,000 for $1600.00 whoes in for a gamble/punt?

SilverBack
23-05-2019, 11:31 PM
After you I think whatsup. Very well after.
Now hang on, there is a patch of dirt in Nevada that someone staked a claim on and said it was gold prospective. Gee whiz, AOR found out and bought it. Wow! Have you seen how the price of gold has increased this year? Must be worth a fortune. Oh, Las Vegas is near by - you don't mean to say. Quick, raise some funds so we can do some "ex"ploration.

whatsup
24-05-2019, 09:03 AM
After you I think whatsup. Very well after.
Now hang on, there is a patch of dirt in Nevada that someone staked a claim on and said it was gold prospective. Gee whiz, AOR found out and bought it. Wow! Have you seen how the price of gold has increased this year? Must be worth a fortune. Oh, Las Vegas is near by - you don't mean to say. Quick, raise some funds so we can do some "ex"ploration.

Is there water and access, or is it too close to Vegas to keep the work force on site ? ! ?

Sideshow Bob
24-05-2019, 10:23 AM
And they wonder why there is a generation of people turned off the sharemarket, with companies like this there......although NZX needs new listings, so would list there mother if they could.

artemis
24-05-2019, 12:02 PM
The Chatham Rise phosphate project is a risk, but a cheap risk that could pay off.

CRP is planning a second EPA application. Those expected to again oppose the application should be considering the impact on the remote seabed (disputed), the lessened impact on NZ waterways (low cadmium, low leachate, not disputed AFAIK) and the ethical and environmental considerations of shipping in higher cadmium phosphate from disputed territories.

I suppose they will focus on the seabed, but must be a decent chance the EPA will take a broader view, including economic impacts as they are required to do.

whatsup
24-05-2019, 12:26 PM
The Chatham Rise phosphate project is a risk, but a cheap risk that could pay off.

CRP is planning a second EPA application. Those expected to again oppose the application should be considering the impact on the remote seabed (disputed), the lessened impact on NZ waterways (low cadmium, low leachate, not disputed AFAIK) and the ethical and environmental considerations of shipping in higher cadmium phosphate from disputed territories.

I suppose they will focus on the seabed, but must be a decent chance the EPA will take a broader view, including economic impacts as they are required to do.

Not with the greenless greens in control

21-11-2019, 12:14 PM
AOR Breakout!!!

Wow sold my shares at cost today - someone must know something?

Grimy
21-11-2019, 03:23 PM
Here's the announcement to the NZX
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/344686
Don't think I'm going to get too excited...….

Sideshow Bob
24-06-2020, 03:34 PM
I think I can get where this article is going from the little preview.....

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/brian-gaynor-backdoor-listing-no-8-chris-castle?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gaynor-castle&audience_name=BRIAN+GAYNOR%3A+Chris+Castle%2C+who+ has+been+involved+with+NZX+companies+for+nearly+45 +years+with+little+success%2C+is+participating+in+ another+complex+backdoor+listing.%0A%0Ahttps%3A%2F %2Fbusinessdesk.co.nz%2Farticle%2Fbrian-gaynor-backdoor-listing-no-8-chris-castle%3Futm_source%3DFacebook&fbclid=IwAR1zNLhv1FvUkYycCB5Olz_W5qVt1JYiqQ1OOVtif CqXxe5Mqyu4qguQDiI

Joshuatree
24-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Hahaha Backdoor siting number 8. This time its different :t_up:

peat
24-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Gaynor does a lot of analysis of dubious investments and really highlights how unsuccessful the people conducting these have been

Castle is a stubborn and persistent individual, who has had little success on the NZX.
Nevertheless, he keeps coming back with complicated transactions that are unlikely to be better than his previous ventures.

I often wonder why he does it because the in depth nature is usually not required to get to a point of dismissing any possibility of making an investment. Of course he gets paid for his writing I guess but still...

Sideshow Bob
24-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Gaynor does a lot of analysis of dubious investments and really highlights how unsuccessful the people conducting these have been

Castle is a stubborn and persistent individual, who has had little success on the NZX.
Nevertheless, he keeps coming back with complicated transactions that are unlikely to be better than his previous ventures.

I often wonder why he does it because the in depth nature is usually not required to get to a point of dismissing any possibility of making an investment. Of course he gets paid for his writing I guess but still...

I guess he has been around for a long time and has seen all of the various incarnations of those companies - best to cite examples, use history and do analysis before making a judgement. Otherwise might as well just read Facebook....

Perhaps also probably limited companies on the NZX to write about, and a bit of morbid fascination!

NeverQuestion
24-06-2020, 05:41 PM
I guess he has been around for a long time and has seen all of the various incarnations of those companies - best to cite examples, use history and do analysis before making a judgement. Otherwise might as well just read Facebook....

Perhaps also probably limited companies on the NZX to write about, and a bit of morbid fascination!

I emailed Chris yesterday. He seems pretty excited to be getting shares in the new iteration of the company. With a 4k:1 Share Price Consolidation.. He must be the only one. Only benefit from this for Shareholders is getting their funds to be liquid again. No actual gain. Absolutely no return from their investments... More a loss.. He will get a huge windfall from this tho.. I see he preempted the meeting tho. Price already changed. Make it seem like a great idea for anyone not paying attention. I also note this is the first we have heard of the Consolidation.. Unless I am mistaken.

Grimy
24-06-2020, 05:51 PM
You mean I don't suddenly have 600K shares that are now listed at $4.13?..............Only 150? :-)
And. No. Don't ask why I've got any..........

peat
24-06-2020, 07:22 PM

For me I dont need a lot of reasons to not invest in something, I just need one. Detailed analysis stops then. So to use a phrase I heard recently there is no need to overegg the souffle.
Complex corporate structure is often a dead give-away to a bad investment.

But I still really like to read Gaynors rather mundane dissections of disaster. Theres always something to learn and one must keep up with these 'various incarnations'

Joshuatree
24-06-2020, 11:34 PM
These fund and investment managers are just promoting themselves.Ive seen it for a long time. their message is "its just too risky and too hard for you mum and dad investors, its a mine field in fact.tick ,tick, tick.

"Hallo im wanting to put some funds in investments and like what Brian Gaynor, Brent Sheather, says, can you help me?

peat
25-06-2020, 12:45 AM
These fund and investment managers are just promoting themselves.Ive seen it for a long time. their message is "its just too risky and too hard for you mum and dad investors, its a mine field in fact.tick ,tick, tick.

"Hallo im wanting to put some funds in investments and like what Brian Gaynor, Brent Sheather, says, can you help me?

so are you saying Gaynor is a scaremonger so as to discourage investors from managing their own account and to use funds such as he runs?

Sideshow Bob
29-06-2020, 09:59 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355415

Yeah let's change the name......!

SMW- super Marino world?
SMW - Swiss medical weekly?
SMW - sheet metal worker?
SMW - so much win?
SMW - single malt whiskey?
SMW - slit my wrists!

Joshuatree
29-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Scaremonger far too strong a word for it peat.

AOR will also be undertaking a 4138.489605 : 1 Share Consolidation. :t_up: