PDA

View Full Version : ISX ISignThis

Lewylewylewy
26-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Does anyone follow isx? Looks great, but currently massively expensive. Kicking myself for not buying in at fairer value in January before the spike.

It's hard to know the value of this market, but i feel like a solid footing could give endless opportunities.

NZSilver
26-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Yes, very expensive on tradition fundementals, however I guess potential big market. I've been following but not buying in. I think they are cf+ on there last quarterly if I remember rightly

golden city
22-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Isx has very big market opportunities with very high growth in the next a few years I am glad I invested in early

Lewylewylewy
23-08-2019, 12:33 AM
How big do you see the market cap being for this one?

golden city
23-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Should be over 2billion next year

Lewylewylewy
10-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Do you think KYK could be a good punt as a future isx?

whatsup
10-09-2019, 12:31 PM

What does H C say ?

Lewylewylewy
10-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Itend not to view that site, tbh. Looking at it now though. Mixed. Unhappy about costs, happy with sp trajectory.

Personally, I think it could be worth a go to see how the global strategy plans out. I bought about $1k worth for giggles.

Lewylewylewy
12-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Dropped a ton over the last few days. Still a Greater Fool investment at these prices imo, but great prospects for future that justify the price, but i don't know how many years before this price can be justified.

Chanchay
13-09-2019, 09:44 AM
The cheek of this management. Effectively issue themselves 30% of the company in new shares by fudging the books. Disgraceful conduct or they were extremely lucky. I think I know which one is more likely

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/super-hot-tech-stock-drops-700m-after-bonuses-queried-20190912-p52qq1.html

silu
19-09-2019, 01:06 PM
For a billion dollar company this looks very murky and a dangerous hold.

Lewylewylewy
19-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Well, it's just massively overvalued, is the main problem. Less than $10m revenue for a $1,100m valuation. It's a greater fool purchase, basically.

Slightly ironic that the management are in question, given the nature of the company's purpose. I do wonder how it arrived to be so over valued.

Aside from the price, the company looks like a good punt to me. I bought $1k a while ago. I expect to lose most of that, but that's ok.

Lewylewylewy
19-09-2019, 06:05 PM

Glad i bought these earlier this month. Up 95% so far. Hopefully my earlier comment drew some others to the free buffet. Don't know how long that price will last with no financial data to support it, but pretty chart.

Lewylewylewy
01-10-2019, 02:27 PM
Nice announcement.

golden city
01-10-2019, 10:13 PM
I bought heaps around 20c. Five fold already in a few months. It is growing explosively market cap is justify look it pay pal it is over 100billion. It is in the same type of market and the size of the market is super big over trillions

Tronald Dump
02-10-2019, 02:56 PM
I bought heaps around 20c. Five fold already in a few months. It is growing explosively market cap is justify look it pay pal it is over 100billion. It is in the same type of market and the size of the market is super big over trillions

Suddenly suspended from quotation today....interesting times.

Lewylewylewy
10-10-2019, 07:49 AM
The Company can confirm that no individual who can be classified as a “related party” under Section 228 of the
Corporations Act (2001) has a shareholding in Red 5 or any beneficial or pecuniary interest in shares held in Red 5.
The Company Secretary of Red 5 is Ms Irene Naumova, the wife of Mr Andrew Karantzis.
Oh and mum.

silu
11-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Anyone happy with the ASX Aware query reply? I can't make sense of this coy through all those murky clouds so I'm staying away most likely forever.

Lewylewylewy
12-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Do you suppose it's be booted from the market, then become an illiquid share for holders who'll be praying for a buy out or hope that one day they might get dividends, but the reality will be increases in directors fees to sap all the money from the company?

Lewylewylewy
13-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Not booted from the market yet, I think. Still being audited, as far as I understand it's still a listed company, just with a trading halt.

silu
13-10-2019, 06:36 PM
It's already been booted from the market. The chances of it being reinstated are virtually zero.

Regardless of any outcome (which will be months away, maybe even years if litigation commences), the company's reputation is completely ruined.

Who would want to invest in a company, or do business with a company with such poor governance, murky trading history, and questionable accounting practices. Not to mention poor fundamentals and irregular cash flow. Hardly an example of what's suppose to be a trustworthy global company with high integrity. The irony is that this company is the exact opposite of it's purpose.

It's easy to join the dots and figure out what's been going on here. The crypto-currency boom of the 2016-2017 is the smoking gun. The performance rights given to management was just a vehicle for them to exploit greedy and gullible investors. The excessive stock price gain can only be explained by "irrational exuberance".

Fortunately, the 'chickens come home to roost'. This story is only just starting to unravel. Time will tell, but for every company that reaches this level of doubt, 9 out of 10 end up imploding.

Thanks for the post. Will grab the popcorn and watch with interest. All said I hope no one here is getting seriously burned here.