PDA

View Full Version : Investore Property Ltd 7 Year Bond

Grimy
17-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Announced today. Minimum 2.4% (probably what it will end up at going by recent issues).
Closes this Friday.

peat
17-08-2020, 07:16 PM
at least its secured and payments are quarterly ....
but the LVR can go to 65% !! I personally think that's high but it is a property company.

Beagle
18-08-2020, 02:51 PM
at least its secured and payments are quarterly ....
but the LVR can go to 65% !! I personally think that's high but it is a property company.

I think that's extremely high for a commercial property company and marks this issue out as quite risky. Risk and reward. A major outbreak of Covid could see many commercial property tenants unable to operate and pay their rent. 2.4% might look sort of okay now but what if inflation takes off at some stage in the next 7 years ?

dibble
23-08-2020, 02:56 PM
On the other hand if you believe the company is viable, gearing stays manageable and interest rates rise this will see the capital value of the bond drop. Winners will be IPL shareholders who have low interest bills for a year or 3. This isnt a top shelf property company and I dont see much/any premium for risk, if you have a 7 year view and are confident the company wont fall over, at 2.4% the share (paying twice that) might be a better bet.