PDA

View Full Version : Auckland ST Meeting

Beagle
27-01-2021, 08:12 AM
You're warmly invited to come along and enjoy stimulating conversation at the following get together to be held at
http://oysterandchop.co.nz/

Discuss the results of the reporting season and the hot prospects for the balance of 2021.
Meeting @ 3.00 p.m. on Sunday March 28. Happy hour runs from 3-6 p.m. and I am informed beers are only $5 and oysters $2 each.

ALL ARE MOST WELCOME

whome
15-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Its in the phone diary. Look forward to seeing the ST folk and the usual robust discussion, along with a great view over the Viaduct Basin. Analysis and opinions on HLG should be interesting given their report date will be the Friday, 2 days prior. May have to get there early if Americas Cup racing is still happening.

whome
15-03-2021, 08:04 AM
ST site running very slow. Took ages and several 'waits' to load the above post.

Beagle
25-03-2021, 04:35 PM
All welcome to come along and discuss how we're going to make a small fortune in the future.

Beagle
29-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Excellent and very enjoyable afternoon. Thanks to all who attended.

whome
30-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Good post-results catch-up and great informative discussion on where to for the next 6 -12 mths. Covered govt housing tax change effects, local councils, OCA, WHS, GXH, TWR, ATM, MCK, HLG, HGH, and all in the pleasant Viaduct surrounds ... more than enough to cause me next day to do a bit of ‘portfolio adjustment’!

ronaldson
31-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Beagle et al - Thanks for arranging and participating - Sharon and I enjoyed the beers, oysters and the company. As you can see I now have an active account on the Forum, sorry for the delay in getting this together. Hope to meet everyone again in the not so distant future. Meanwhile may all your investments fare well. Regards.

davflaws
01-04-2021, 01:11 PM
All welcome to come along and discuss how we're going to make a small fortune in the future.

I have heard that the only certain method is to start with a large fortune.

Crypto Crude
06-04-2021, 12:32 AM
Good post-results catch-up and great informative discussion on where to for the next 6 -12 mths. Covered govt housing tax change effects, local councils, OCA, WHS, GXH, TWR, ATM, MCK, HLG, HGH, and all in the pleasant Viaduct surrounds ... more than enough to cause me next day to do a bit of ‘portfolio adjustment’!

Sounds like the most Important topic of our lifetimes was probably missed...

mistaTea
07-04-2021, 01:47 PM

Ha! Yes indeed.

One of my younger brothers (who is not savvy with money) asked me how he could become a millionaire.

My response: "Start with a billion dollars..." :t_up:

Habits
08-04-2021, 08:41 PM

Buy in the depths of next pandemic in 100 years

Crypto Crude
23-08-2021, 09:29 AM

Not true buddy...
True for stocks though