Getty
25-03-2021, 01:58 PM
I was, but I chickened out at current prices

Timesurfer
25-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Sold down so free riding.

Alpha
26-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Mate this is scarier than Vul. Ive done ok so far....... These penny stocks are a rollercoaster

younga
26-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Hell, bought some at 0.6 about 9 months ago and topped up at 0.8, then the price tanked and I sold the lot at 0.7. Then I bought just $1k at 2.4 this week and already 40% up. I'm holding for the oil. If I hadn't sold it would of 4 bagged

boysy
27-03-2021, 11:51 AM
I think the key here is not to be caught holding whenever the duster is likely to be announced - you only have to read some of the threads to understand most investors have no idea of the >12B shares on issue, DW history or the COS of the drill itself or the difference between finding oil and finding commercial oil. Wont have to wait long, other players who have found oil in 5 zones (PANR LSE) and are flow testing are trading at a similar MC which is just plain silly.

Alpha
31-03-2021, 01:58 PM
check out the action today. I am free carry on this but dam the hype on this is crazy. Trading on ASX, AIM, OTC, DAX. The anticipation is crazy and I know this happens each drill so I am happy to be free carry and some. Still hope this thing is a success this time.

boysy
31-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Crazy ride is an understatement, pricing suggests they have found commercial oil - only problem they haven't finished flow testing yet but it would appear this is a minor detail. I think newby investors are going to be the ones holding when its back down to under a cent ......

Alpha
31-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Crazy ride is an understatement, pricing suggests they have found commercial oil - only problem they haven't finished flow testing yet but it would appear this is a minor detail. I think newby investors are going to be the ones holding when its back down to under a cent ......

I would tend to agree but I think the GME affect has now taken hold. If results are positive regardless of MC. This thing could go mental i expect only for a short period. But I am on this train and have a planned exit either way up or down.

Timesurfer
31-03-2021, 04:15 PM
Heh, regretting cashing out yesterday now.

Needed some coin for a car and these were the obvious sale. I have held on too many times before and missed the hype peak, so settled for a figure I am happy with and will try not to cry in my milk too much as they go up another 1000% :scared:

Ricky-bobby
31-03-2021, 09:51 PM
Have been watching over the last few days and it’s off like a rocket! Best of luck fellas, she’s a hell of a ride!

Alpha
31-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Mate I have done this before as well. Profit is still profit big or small. Worse are the ones you sell at a loss to only see them come back later.

boysy
06-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Well it’s nothing short of a duster it’s going to plummet like a stone - hope you guys managed to get out before this morning ....

Getty
06-04-2021, 11:24 AM
"It is now too late in the season to initiate flow testing operations"

Well thats ok boys, the shareholders dont mind while you have an early holiday, and the s/holders will stump up millions for a re entry later.

Alpha
07-04-2021, 01:49 PM
I decided to bail before long weekend as couldnt stand waiting 4days for news.

younga
11-04-2021, 10:27 PM
Still holding....bought another 2k at 2.6. from what I gather, there is still hope it is a commercial well....please enlighten me if it isn't

Sampan
16-08-2021, 01:26 PM
On the move again, I see. The results that are behind this are actually not too bad. Company has always attracted alot of hype but this latest announcement looks a little more tangible. Not going to get too excited but its better than nothing...

JBmurc
16-08-2021, 06:27 PM
On the move again, I see. The results that are behind this are actually not too bad. Company has always attracted alot of hype but this latest announcement looks a little more tangible. Not going to get too excited but its better than nothing...

One of the most hyped around ...some say its having 8 in its name .. Chinese lucky number etc.... they talk up big targets but have yet to drill a decent discovery....nearly out of CASH ?

If only CUE with their 500-700Bopd present production + major Gas cashflows had the same valuation hype >>> would be worth least 5x present values ...maybe they need change of ticker code C8E etc ??