PDA

View Full Version : Gxy

troyvdh
19-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Does anyone known if NZ holders of GXY are entitled to participate in todays announced merger.I have in the past noticed that kiwis have missed out of some restructures.
cheers troy

Snow Leopard
19-04-2021, 04:23 PM
I think you will be the proud owner of shares in Merge Co should you just sit on your hands till August, and assuming nothing else derails the merger.

Today my much loved Prime West [PWG] announced they were doing their own Merge Co with Centuria Capital [CNI] and I was out at the open.

longy
24-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Does anyone known if NZ holders of GXY are entitled to participate in todays announced merger.I have in the past noticed that kiwis have missed out of some restructures.
cheers troy

I have some GXY. I have not came across any info on this yet. I could only assume that it isl available to all GXY holders.

Aotea
25-04-2021, 05:35 AM
Assuming it is passed by vote, it will happen automatically to all holders. A new certificate will be sent out for your new merrgeCo holding and your galaxy holdings will be history. As a holder since 2015 i am happy with this merge. Good contracts and the hydtoxide plant are big benefits.