PDA

View Full Version : NZSA 2021 Share Game

justakiwi
20-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Didn’t know where to post this ....

Out of curiosity .... anyone taking part in the 1/4/21 to 31/3/22 game?

justakiwi
02-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Guess not.

02-05-2021, 04:26 PM
https://sharegame.nz

Register and it should show you all the competitors.

If you want to know my position then start at the bottom.

justakiwi
10-05-2021, 04:50 PM
I have registered and am participating. I thought it might be fun.

Using a different nickname though in case I humiliate myself ;)

https://sharegame.nz

Register and it should show you all the competitors.

If you want to know my position then start at the bottom.

JBmurc
12-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Yes sounds like some fun .... have joined in ...

JBmurc
20-05-2021, 11:05 AM
And now in 2nd place >>> but not like many are investing their 10k ?? most just sitting on the money and not picking shares WTF ? Is Gilbert whos #1 on this forum?

And anyone know what the "the Buffett award" is ??

justakiwi
20-05-2021, 11:26 AM
I figured that had to be you or 777. Maybe those sitting on their balance just figure they’ll jump in down the track? No idea.

Also no idea who number 1 position is - where did you see mention of the Buffet Award? Must have missed that somewhere.

It’s a bit of fun :)

And now in 2nd place >>> but not like many are investing their 10k ?? most just sitting on the money and not picking shares WTF ? Is Gilbert whos #1 on this forum?

And anyone know what the "the Buffett award" is ??

JBmurc
25-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Buffet award is for the highest gain Vs the amount of trades ... I understand you win sharesis credit etc

justakiwi
26-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Do you mean whoever has the highest total gain at the end of the competition, with the least amount of trades (sells)?

JBmurc
26-05-2021, 08:27 PM
Do you mean whoever has the highest total gain at the end of the competition, with the least amount of trades (sells)?

yes >> I understand so .. but will also be prizes I'm guessing sharesis vouchers for top overall etc

justakiwi
29-06-2021, 06:30 PM
How is everyone going? Still a lot who haven't touched their $10,000 yet.

Crypto Crude
29-06-2021, 10:54 PM
can I enter with crypto?

justakiwi
02-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Well, we are four months into the competition and a third of the way through. Still heaps of participants who have yet to make a trade. Wondering whether they are just no longer interested, or have some "clever" strategy to jump in just before the competition ends.

Bit boring actually, but nice to be consistently towards the top rather than at the bottom. Not that it means anything at this stage.

How are the rest of you doing?

JBmurc
02-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Well, we are four months into the competition and a third of the way through. Still heaps of participants who have yet to make a trade. Wondering whether they are just no longer interested, or have some "clever" strategy to jump in just before the competition ends.

Bit boring actually, but nice to be consistently towards the top rather than at the bottom. Not that it means anything at this stage.

How are the rest of you doing?

Getting smashed LOL think I'm like second bottom 72nd .. need my 3 Gold Copper plays to release some good Gold Production exploration numbers >> >> I do think GOLD will make a break higher before the comps out so not stressed ... might well be a great late comeback

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-02/gold-can-still-top-3-000-amid-recovery-says-quadriga-fund

justakiwi
02-08-2021, 11:20 PM
It's quite interesting watching where people sit in the leaderboard. Some people have major fluctuations in position, while others consistently sit within the same range of maybe 5 or 6 positions. I've been moving back and forth between 3rd and 6th place for weeks now. Same bunch of people in the top 4 spots, but a big difference in balance between 1st place and the rest of the bunch. I'm fully committed now with no plans to see anything. Guessing I'll be way down the bottom by thee end of the game :p

JBmurc
31-12-2021, 04:38 PM
LOL I gave up on my picks but one was CNB so now back in decent position ... going all guns blazing so have sold CNB + OBM and loaded up in POD low 30's .....

Now POD 40c much higher to come .. also holding MAG ...

here I come Gilberd (which I see doesn't hold any shares but 15k cash only LOL)