PDA

View Full Version : POD -PODZILLA - PGM-Rh-Au-Cu-Ni Platinum Group metals + Copper

JBmurc
17-05-2021, 03:07 PM
wish I started a thread on POD back when I first came across the company @ 7.3c ...late last year ...just hit another intraday high 65.5c ... its just been a beast of a share since mid 2020 lows 1.8c ... thats 3538% in under a year ....and I really think its got plenty to go ....One of its peers in the space CHN of course has discovered a very nice looking palladium resource which has seen their SP 18x bag from announcement ...

CHN market cap 2.63Bill. ..waiting on JORC resource (CHN has many other great projects and I don't think POD will surpass CHN Cap unless POD get major high grades at depth)

POD market cap 160mill -- 1.39Moz PGM3 53Kt Copper + Gold Rhodium Nickel

POD Exploration Target over the full strike length of 3.1 to 5.8 million ounces 3E
PGM within 200m of surface (including 1.5 to 2.6 million ounces within
100m of surface);

• The deepest depth of drilling to date that intersected the reef in mineralisation was at
253m.

WA Govt funding going towards Two deep 750m diamond drill holes to test continuity of the reef and magmatic stratigraphy at depth..... (IMHO if we see similar or better grades at depth to back up upper target resource near surface then POD will blow past Billion cap)

latest presentation
https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POD/02370817.pdf

https://podiumminerals.com/

Not sure if many like me held CHN and missed out on pretty much all of it run to muti billion cap ..... not doing this again with POD I have remove all of my capital I had invested and now will let my 280k shares run .... my 2022 target $3-$4

JBmurc
17-05-2021, 05:39 PM
68c high hit today ..... as POD states in the latest presentation upside 3Moz-5.8Moz PGM3 + metals ... now if this surpasses what CHN puts out .. I see a HUGE rise in PODs value..

steveb
18-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Yes agree the potential is huge,if the palladium is found 750m deep in any good quantities look out there will be an explosion in the SP,my 2021 target would be $3-$4.I have a small top-up order in this am at 68c with fingers crossed.

JBmurc
18-05-2021, 04:15 PM
yes just insane how POD was so undervalued when I came across POD sub 10c I just about fell off my chair as it's assets weren't being valued anywhere near the peers in the space ... palladium Rhodium are so rare and sort after demand completely outstrips any supply ...I'm sure POD have interested parties banging on the door trying to secure MOU contracts for key minerals once in production...

JBmurc
18-05-2021, 07:38 PM
Yet another insanely good day thanks to POD ... up $84k AUD today very surreal at present portfolio blowing into seven figures>> to think just over year ago it was sub 200k !!!

percy
18-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Great run.
Enjoy the ride.

JBmurc
18-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Yeah happen so quick last couple months now trying make a plan to where to put some of these profits .... pay off business debts or buy more assets and keep the debt why rates are so low ????

stoploss
18-05-2021, 09:23 PM
Yet another insanely good day thanks to POD ... up $84k AUD today very surreal at present portfolio blowing into seven figures>> to think just over year ago it was sub 200k !!!
Awesome work .

silu
19-05-2021, 08:32 AM

Wow awesome return! Well done.

denpal
19-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Yes well done, what a legendary ride!!!

JBmurc
19-05-2021, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys ...giving some back today ... hopefully just a healthy breather ....could be worse and have Crypto only

APH1
20-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the tip a few weeks back on POD JB, I had a look into them and grabbed a few but lost my nerve and bailed as I didn't think the sudden rise was sustainable in the short term. Might jump in again....

JBmurc
20-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the tip a few weeks back on POD JB, I had a look into them and grabbed a few but lost my nerve and bailed as I didn't think the sudden rise was sustainable in the short term. Might jump in again....

Yes some profit taking + stop-losses has seen a pretty big sell-off ... I was worried this was about to happen and actually had 30k shares up @ 83c .... time I came back to the screen the SP was in the low 70's .. so cancelled the order ...

90% of the time its a healthy correction thats needed before breaking new highs ,,,,POD has had one hell of spike higher .. though it was going make it to $1 but that might well be next month >>

APH1
21-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Yeah it probably needed to consolidate a bit, I definitely think you picked a winner though. I moved profits into LRS, jorc soon hopefully a good result.

JBmurc
22-05-2021, 10:41 AM
Yeah it probably needed to consolidate a bit, I definitely think you picked a winner though. I moved profits into LRS, jorc soon hopefully a good result.

Yes Got a ton of the LRSOC ... they are one of the best share options going long dated well in the money >>

steveb
25-05-2021, 04:36 PM
Yes I to picked up some LRS last week,but JBmurc have you looked at Cyprium metals,I bought some in march and am up over 50%

JBmurc
25-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Yes I to picked up some LRS last week,but JBmurc have you looked at Cyprium metals,I bought some in march and am up over 50%

no whats their ticker?

arekaywhy
26-05-2021, 08:10 AM
CYM, very confusing chart...

steveb
26-05-2021, 09:26 AM
Good results again released last night
https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-drill-results-confirm-continuity-of-pgms.6077201/?source=email

Also joint funding from state govt,this resource could just get bigger and bigger.They are looking at the possibility of a parallel reef

Guess there won't be to many sellers out there today!

JBmurc
26-05-2021, 09:32 AM
More assays

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POD/02378120.pdf

JORC Resource upgrades to come in JUNE ... $1 should be crossed soon enough IMHO

JBmurc
04-01-2022, 09:21 PM
DIAMOND DRILLING CONFIRMS
CONTINUITY OF PARKS REEF AT DEPTH
Key Highlights
• Lithological logging of the two completed Stage 8 deep diamond drill holes, with initial core
observations indicating both holes intersected sulphide bearing stratigraphy of the layered
intrusion, including the down dip continuation of the PGM Parks Reef at a depth of approximately
500m.
• Visual analysis of the two holes suggests the geology of the interpreted reef zone is consistent
with Parks Reef near surface geology, providing further confidence of mineralisation continuing
to significant depth.
• Appointment of Resolve Mining Solutions to commence mining analysis work ahead of a scoping
study on Parks Reef, with work to commence in the second week of January.
• Strengthening of the executive team continues with Chief Executive Officer Sam Rodda
commencing from 1 January 2022 and the appointment of General Manager – Projects, Jason
Whittle, to commence 13th of January 2022
• The Deed of Alignment of Mining Leases with EV Metals Pty Ltd (“EV Metals”)1
lapsed on the
31st of December 2021, with the Company continuing to work with EV Metals to discuss a further
extension of the agreement.
Chief Executive Officer, Sam Rodda, comments “This is a very exciting outcome for Podium, with the
Stage 8 drilling so far confirming continuity of Parks Reef at depth and that it remains steeply dipping.
This drill programme has provided further confidence that we have yet to find the limits of the orebody
at depth. We intend to pursue an aggressive exploration strategy aimed at growing our resource
base and also testing our orebody for rhodium and iridium to include the full 5E PGM2
suite of
minerals in future resource estimate updates

freebee
05-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Thanks JB. I have a few POD, added some more yesterday after this ann, market liked it, up 16% on good volume. Looks positive to me, planning to get more under 40c today while its still cheap. Its been up around 80c last year looks good imo.

JBmurc
05-01-2022, 12:46 PM
Thanks JB. I have a few POD, added some more yesterday after this ann, market liked it, up 16% on good volume. Looks positive to me, planning to get more under 40c today while its still cheap. Its been up around 80c last year looks good imo.

Just think out big the PGM5 Au.Cu,Ni resource will be down 500m and still open at depth .... could well run to 1km etc ....then put in the likely upside we will see 3Moz PGM3 + Au +Cu +Ni to just 100m from surface .. so if like 90% of resources that gain grades deeper they plunge ..just how BIG is this Parks Reef ???? 7Moz 15Moz + 300-500,000 Ton of Copper etc

https://www.theassay.com/news/podium-confirms-continuity-of-parks-reef-at-depth/

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Podium-leaps-into-2022-hitting-fresh-PGE-in-WA

JBmurc
21-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Update due anyday >> SP been very flat of late due to wake the market up again on deeper drill assays

JBmurc
21-03-2022, 10:20 PM
https://twitter.com/PodiumMinerals/status/1505715079870042116

Great interview with new CEO -Sam Rodda

JBmurc
21-04-2022, 02:12 PM
WOW Stage 10 drilling targeting another 2.7 to 3.8Moz PGM3 .

This is in addition to the current 2.8 Moz MRE. Excl. 2-300k Oz Rhodium and Iridium. This is 5-6 Moz 3E PGM inferred to 200m.

Just proved increasing grade at 500 metres RL.

Reef doesn't just magically stop at 500m

Just how big is parks reef resource 10Moz PGM5 certainly looks on the table with enough drilling

steveb
21-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Yes I did see over on HC that the resource is now worth $9 billion,but if their maths is like mine (usually lose or gain a zero) that could be wrong.

JBmurc
21-04-2022, 02:51 PM
Yes I did see over on HC that the resource is now worth $9 billion,but if their maths is like mine (usually lose or gain a zero) that could be wrong.

LOL yes - Sam Rodda new MD of POD has big plans to see POD the next Major PGM producer .. peer company CHN shows just how undervalued POD is ...

https://themarketherald.com.au/podium-minerals-asxpod-doubles-depth-of-parks-reef-ore-body-2022-04-20/

APH1
30-08-2022, 06:40 PM
LOL yes - Sam Rodda new MD of POD has big plans to see POD the next Major PGM producer .. peer company CHN shows just how undervalued POD is ...

https://themarketherald.com.au/podium-minerals-asxpod-doubles-depth-of-parks-reef-ore-body-2022-04-20/

Hi JB
Any reason POD keeps getting sold down? I was holding early 2021 but my stoploss kicked me out just before it ran hard up to 0.80c or so (lessons learned), so I stopped watching.
It looks really cheap now and correct me if I'm wrong, I think they just done a capital raise a couple of months ago so they have some cash. Why so cheap? Any thoughts?
Thanks

JBmurc
31-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Hi JB
Any reason POD keeps getting sold down? I was holding early 2021 but my stoploss kicked me out just before it ran hard up to 0.80c or so (lessons learned), so I stopped watching.
It looks really cheap now and correct me if I'm wrong, I think they just done a capital raise a couple of months ago so they have some cash. Why so cheap? Any thoughts?
Thanks

Retail not interested at all these days I sold out of my last shares months ago ... so much more work to be done till we have DFS any idea on how much CAPEX would be needed for a plant and all admin/enviro/licensing .. PODs day will come ...just going need PGM prices to stop dropping will help along with some DFS profit numbers ROI ...Exploration Discovery hype only lasts so long ..also the PGM space has had a few new comers IPO's also in the PGM space with lower Market caps

APH1
02-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Retail not interested at all these days I sold out of my last shares months ago ... so much more work to be done till we have DFS any idea on how much CAPEX would be needed for a plant and all admin/enviro/licensing .. PODs day will come ...just going need PGM prices to stop dropping will help along with some DFS profit numbers ROI ...Exploration Discovery hype only lasts so long ..also the PGM space has had a few new comers IPO's also in the PGM space with lower Market caps

That's a shame, Yes there are some pretty quick ups and downs with these spec explorer type stocks, timing is everything, high risk high reward, very addictive once you get a couple right, I tend to follow fairly close with a stoploss until I have a bit of profit to give it some more room which caused me to miss the big run on this one, never mind gained a couple of pips, I hope you left with some profit.
It might be one just to keep in the watchlist for future perhaps, its pretty cheap now. I thought that there may have been a particular reason for the retrace in share price but just seems more of a lack of interest at the moment while work continues in the background.

JBmurc
17-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Ann out today >>> "PARKS REEF"could well hold 40MOz+ PGM5

PARKS REEF VERTICAL DEPTH POTENTIAL EXTENDS >2 KM
Podium Minerals Limited (ASX: POD, ‘Podium’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to provide an update on the interpretation
of historic magnetic survey data relating to its Parks Reef Platinum Group Metals1
(PGM) Project in Western Australia.
HIGHLIGHTS
• Analysis of drill intersections at Parks Reef to date has confirmed that the PGM reef is located directly below the
contact between the mafic and the ultramafic rock units.
• Podium engaged Mira Geoscience (Mira) to conduct a modelled interpretation of historic aeromagnetic data. The
work has concluded that the mafic/ultramafic contact likely extends to at least 2km vertically below the surface.
This re-interpretation of aeromagnetic data, using improvements in modelling technology, supports the potential
for the PGM reef extension to at least 2km below surface at Parks Reef. This is consistent with the
observations from the diamond holes drilled2
that intersected the PGM reef at 500m metres below surface.
• This information will inform future drill programs aimed at growing the existing resource of 6.0 Moz3 5E PGMs
plus base metals Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu) and Cobalt (Co). To date the Resource has only been modelled to
250m below surface.
Managing Director and CEO - Sam Rodda commented:
“This new interpretation of our existing aeromagnetic data highlights the significant potential depth extension of our
resource at Parks Reef. The interpretation is consistent with the 3 deeper holes2
, which we drilled last year, that intersected
the PGM reef at 500m below surface. These observations from the Mira work highlights the potential for the reef to extend
vertically to significant depths, well below the 250m depth to which our existing ore resource has been modelled.
This information will allow us to target further drilling programs aimed at Resource growth and will also allow us to consider
how we structure the future development of our project. Our current thinking is a modular-style development project with
the possibility of ramping up to multiple projects across the 15km strike length of the Parks Reef resource. The Rustenburg
section of the South African PGM bushveld highlights how these large reef extensions can host multiple operations for a
number of decades and anchor our industry.
Whilst PGM metal prices have retreated recently, Podium remains bullish on the outlook for PGMs due to the continuing
supply challenges in South Africa and Russia as well as stability and growth potential in the demand side supported by
improved auto-catalyst demand and the growth of PGM based electrolysers in the production and use of Hydrogen.”

JBmurc
13-12-2023, 11:22 PM
Once again HOLDING a decent-sized chunk of POD with the plan to add..to think POD is worth under 10 million at present 6MOz +++ PGM platinum rich resource .

worth a read

My calculations imply that the platinum quantum of the AGI in
Western Europe and the UK have entered a critical red zone.

Support can only come from the USA’s AGI, at a price; or from an increase in
primary mine supply, which is in decline;

or from a significant increase
in recycling, which is unlikely. These trends I therefore expect to ignite
the price of Platinum within the next few months.

https://www.indigopreciousmetals.com/files?file=91&token=54092

https://www.indigopreciousmetals.com/files?file=91&token=54092

steveb
13-03-2024, 02:18 PM
bit of a breakout today up over 4c at the mo anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

JBmurc
13-03-2024, 08:54 PM
bit of a breakout today up over 4c at the mo anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

Something is certainly going on ....

Largest volume day since the 2020 when the SP moved from sub 10c to 80c ..

maybe a T/O offer coming or cornerstone investor

I'd be surprised if its just a speccy retail/soph buyer loading up in one day whats the hurry ???