PDA

View Full Version : imputation credit help please

justakiwi
30-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Just got a letter from IRD asking me to check my income info and correct anything that’s missing. Computershare hasn’t given them my KFL dividend info and told me I have to do it myself as it is PIE income. The form I am now filling in online for IRD has a dividend section and a separate PIE income section. In the past I’ve always included KFL dividends in the dividend part. Is that correct? Do I just change the figures that IRD has entered there, to include the dividends and imputation credits? This all seems different than last year. My tax rate is only 17.5% so it is worth claiming the imputation credits. I’m just a bit confused this time.

ALSO what does dividends/imputation credits “treated as interest” mean?

justakiwi
30-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Never mind. I whacked it in under dividends and submitted it. If it’s not right I’m sure they’ll tell me. Small refund but enough to buy a few more PAZ maybe :)

percy
30-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Never mind. I whacked it in under dividends and submitted it. If it’s not right I’m sure they’ll tell me. Small refund but enough to buy a few more PAZ maybe :)

Crikey you have the bit between your teeth.!.lol

justakiwi
30-05-2021, 05:52 PM
LOL! You put it there :t_up:

Crikey you have the bit between your teeth.!.lol

RupertBear
30-05-2021, 07:25 PM

Pleased to hear you are on board PAZ! Other wise known as the the Percy Appreciation Zone :cool:

justakiwi
30-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Brilliant! :t_up:

Pleased to hear you are on board PAZ! Other wise known as the the Percy Appreciation Zone :cool:

percy
31-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Brilliant! :t_up:

Bit of a laugh when The Chairman called me Percy early on in the meeting..
Will take a couple of years ,but with all the main players now on board we are "well positioned."

RupertBear
31-05-2021, 09:17 PM

I cant take the credit for the Percy Appreciation Zone phrase, it was first coined by Stoploss I think on the Unlisted thread. And a very applicable phrase it is :)