PDA

View Full Version : We've been shorted!

Getty
23-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Nzx forum had many pages, on most companies.

Now only 1 and a bit.

All that heritage destroyed!

Can it be restored please?

winner69
23-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Nzx forum had many pages, on most companies.

Now only 1 and a bit.

All that heritage destroyed!

Can it be restored please?

Seems OK to me

PEB still 19,500 odd posts

Grimy
23-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Fine for me too.

Doug
23-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Check out the thread display options at the bottom.

Deej5
23-07-2021, 02:37 PM
I can only get page1 and 3 companies from page 2. Top and bottom display options.

23-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Go to "Forum Actions" in the dark blue line above. Scroll down to "Thread Display options" and ensure they are set to what you want or select default.

Getty
23-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the feed back guys.
Like Deej5, mine became limited despite not consciously changing it, but your answers have solved it.

Thanks very much.

I didnt short pay my subscription after all, lol.

Entrep
23-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Wrong thread

silu
23-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Check out the ASX thread. Almost everything gone.

winner69
23-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Check out the ASX thread. Almost everything gone.

Same issue

Go to Thread Viewing Options

Worked once but has reverted

Ferg
23-07-2021, 04:06 PM
The instructions above are not 100% clear.

Select "Forum Actions" from the website menu bar > click "General Settings" > scroll down to the heading "Thread Display Options" > under "Default Thread Age Cut Off" select an option from the drop down list (e.g. "Show All Threads") > bottom of screen click "Save Changes".

jonu
23-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Maybe they have decluttered the site to solve their IT problems.

Jay
23-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Maybe changed the default for all users- mine was the same - only 2 threads in the ASX - changed it it to show all threads and all back

I did say the other day that a database error came up when trying to go to new posts - did this from 2 different PC's at two different locations and I don't mean two different rooms in the house :-) - 1 at home and 1 at work

Beagle
24-07-2021, 01:15 PM

Select "Forum Actions" from the website menu bar > click "General Settings" > scroll down to the heading "Thread Display Options" > under "Default Thread Age Cut Off" select an option from the drop down list (e.g. "Show All Threads") > bottom of screen click "Save Changes".

Thanks mate, much appreciated, that's very helpful.

waikare
25-07-2021, 09:07 AM

Thanks Ferg, all sweet now

Vince
25-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Okay, - I changed by default each forum you can see the last year of threads and posts which is a global change, so by default that should please everyone.

If you want to customise that yourself, goto > settings > general settings > scroll down to > thread display options > Default Thread Age Cut Off and select what you want there.

Sorry about the confusion.

Vince

greater fool
26-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Hi Vince;
While your on the improvements trail...............
Why are the threads in Off Market Discussions and Cryptos forums unavailable to "Guest" visitors?
Unintended consequences?
Been this way since the Cryptos Forum was created by pulling threads out of Off Market Forum.

RTM
27-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Okay, - I changed by default each forum you can see the last year of threads and posts which is a global change, so by default that should please everyone.

If you want to customise that yourself, goto > settings > general settings > scroll down to > thread display options > Default Thread Age Cut Off and select what you want there.

Sorry about the confusion.

Vince

Thanks Vince, I had not investigated these settings before.
1) Anyone....will this fix the search issues I have had for a while...where a Google Search (thanks Winner) works better than the Share-Trader Search ?

2) I also changed the Thread Display Mode to "Linear - Newest First". Makes going to the last entry a bit quicker.
Might be useful for some.