PDA

View Full Version : An1

Minerbarejet
15-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Cellmid has changed its name to Anagenics
Ticker is now ASX:AN1

Thats if there is anyone out there remotely interested.:)

Flugenbear
16-12-2021, 05:56 AM
Usually I don't think there's much in a name but somehow Cellmid didn't do it for me.
I voted to change, not sure it'll have a big impact but I think long term it's a good thing.
Though I think we'll need patience to see a decent upturn in share price, but I have confidence it'll eventually come but I'm picking 2023.

Minerbarejet
16-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Usually I don't think there's much in a name but somehow Cellmid didn't do it for me.
I voted to change, not sure it'll have a big impact but I think long term it's a good thing.
Though I think we'll need patience to see a decent upturn in share price, but I have confidence it'll eventually come but I'm picking 2023.

A big plus might be the lack of toxic sludge that emanates from some CDY discussions elsewhere.

All that has gone on seems to have been buried along with the ticker. RIP CDY

Arise AN1

Minerbarejet
17-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Roquefort investments will be relisting on 21 Dec on the LSE

Roquefort is purchasing Lyramid in order to develop the Cellmid/Anagenic patents that Lyramid has access to.

An interesting week coming up with this.:)

Flugenbear
13-01-2022, 09:14 AM
This Company reminds me a little of BLT or WDT on the NZX. They have a good and effective product but getting it recognised and purchased is a huge battle. I think WDT is finally cracking it and BLT has hung tough over the years with sometimes promising results...
I think AN1 will do well in the long term simply because I believe they have one of the best products out there for hair loss and now they have expanded their offerings....
The coverage from Pitt Street research was also very interesting, valuing the Company between 21 and 30 cents a share.

Flugenbear
03-02-2022, 07:50 PM
It's always encouraging to see directors buying on the market and holding a significant amount of shares.

Flugenbear
01-03-2022, 01:36 PM
CEO has been replaced without much explanation. Perhaps not getting the results expected.

Minerbarejet
29-03-2022, 07:50 PM
CEO has been replaced without much explanation. Perhaps not getting the results expected.

My best guess is that the CEO has decided to relinquish CEO control of AN1 to her obvious replacement who has had two years to get to know the ropes.
It may very well be all part of a plan related to the divestment of Lyramid and subsequent eventual purchase by Roquefort. The ex CEO is currently on the board of both companies and given her high shareholding in AN1 is probably very interested in making sure there isn't any duckshoving going on with royalties and sub licensing payments due to AN1.

Eventually.

Been a long hard row to hoe this one but this 4C coming up in April may show an improvement probably already acknowledged by the sidestepping CEO as a good time to make the change.

Hang in there, mate.
(Accumulating at ridiculous prices)
Also the Let There Be Hair supplement product in their arsenal actually works.
Living proof.

Minerbarejet
31-03-2022, 03:39 PM
This is one weird stock.

Promising announcements in the past few years usually results in the SP dropping.

After a couple of weeks the SP suddenly shoots up 13% today on no news whatsoever.

So one can conclude that either there is a leak of some sort or it takes two weeks for something to register with the

Aussie punters.

Not complaining.

Flugenbear
31-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Perhaps others also believe prices at these low levels are cheap. I certainly have been accumulating.
Volume is still low.
But with 5 million cash in the bank, some great products and MCAP of only 11 million.....seems a bargain to me!
Only time will tell!

Minerbarejet
31-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Perhaps others also believe prices at these low levels are cheap. I certainly have been accumulating.
Volume is still low.
But with 5 million cash in the bank, some great products and MCAP of only 11 million.....seems a bargain to me!
Only time will tell!
Would seem to me that the Advangen/Evolis/Joju/Lexilis business alone would be worth that.
Mk royalties and sub licencing fees are all gravy from here.
Time will tell alright.
Tripled my holding since the last cap raise.

percy
31-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Incredible new CEO has,turned the business around in just 16 days..
Exciting times ahead for you shareholders..
The share price is already up through the 20 day, 30 day and I think today the 50 day moving averages
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02499695-2A1363375?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

Minerbarejet
31-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Incredible new CEO has,turned the business around in just 16 days..
Exciting times ahead for you shareholders..
The share price is already up through the 20 day, 30 day and I think today the 50 day moving averages
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02499695-2A1363375?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

Incredible new CEO has been part of the board for 2 years during the divestment of Lyramid and subsequent buying and selling,- obviously a well thought out plan to takeover as CEO while the previous CEO gets on with keeping tabs on the Midkine portfolio patents still in AN1's ownership.
This is justified by her presence on the boards of both Lyramid and Roquefort who are trying to make something of this whole scenario.

Interesting to also note that HNG, a major shareholder and previous owner of BLC bought by AN1 is also on the receiving end of 5% up today.

Flugenbear
04-04-2022, 12:55 AM
Would seem to me that the Advangen/Evolis/Joju/Lexilis business alone would be worth that.
Mk royalties and sub licencing fees are all gravy from here.
Time will tell alright.
Tripled my holding since the last cap raise.

Well I'm glad someone else has some faith in the Company!
I think the Company has never been is such a good position, so soon we will see if everything in place will lead to increased sales, cost savings materialising this year and at least reaching breakeven or profitable in the near future....

Minerbarejet
04-04-2022, 12:09 PM
Well I'm glad someone else has some faith in the Company!
I think the Company has never been is such a good position, so soon we will see if everything in place will lead to increased sales, cost savings materialising this year and at least reaching breakeven or profitable in the near future....

Massive sale going on today at QVC Japan. A lot of new packaging and product.
Been hard at it since midnight with the odd break here and there.
Should help make for a pretty reasonable 4th quarter for AN1 if it is the same or better than the last one, last June, that sold out entirely with the launch of RED EX.

Minerbarejet
26-04-2022, 01:44 PM
4C should be out this week.
Will be interesting to see if the "new" management has made any difference.
Quite a bit of staff rearrangement and redundancies at a guess.

Minerbarejet
13-05-2022, 10:27 PM
https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/roquefort_investments/news/rns/story/w6d5zgx

Some progress with Lyramid/Roquefort linked back to AN1 owned MK patents.