PDA

View Full Version : AER.Aeeris Ltd.

percy
28-01-2022, 03:35 PM
71,583,858 shares on issue at 13 cents gives a market cap of $9,305,902.
eps.0.78 PE 16.67.
Aeeris provide early warnings for severe weather,fire,traffic etc to insurance companies and local councils.
I followed www.dmxam.com.au into AER.
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02480053-2A1353268?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4
Huge growth in annual recurring revenue .
Good cash position.

DarkHorse
29-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Eps would be close to zero without R and D grants, but EV < 3X sales and strong growth in ARR, so it may be at an inflection point.

Muse
29-01-2022, 09:16 PM
71,583,858 shares on issue at 13 cents gives a market cap of $9,305,902.
eps.0.78 PE 16.67.
Aeeris provide early warnings for severe weather,fire,traffic etc to insurance companies and local councils.
I followed www.dmxam.com.au (http://www.dmxam.com.au) into AER.
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02480053-2A1353268?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4
Huge growth in annual recurring revenue .
Good cash position.

I enjoy your ASX microcap approach percy. There is such a wide range there on sensible multiples. Generally how has that fared for you over the long term? I notice some of these companies seem to be very good and well priced but its difficult for them to be re-rated. They get lost on the ASX, for whatever reason. That your experience or just my small sample set?

percy
29-01-2022, 09:53 PM
I enjoy your ASX microcap approach percy. There is such a wide range there on sensible multiples. Generally how has that fared for you over the long term? I notice some of these companies seem to be very good and well priced but its difficult for them to be re-rated. They get lost on the ASX, for whatever reason. That your experience or just my small sample set?

I have been spoilt.Years ago on sharetrader we had posters such as Steve Flemming,KW.Mark100,Lizard, Noodles and others who researched Aussie small caps.Darkhorse ,Stoploss,SnowLeopard,and Joshutree are worth watching.
I now get my ideas mainly from [url]www.dmxam.com.au. I check out stocks other posters on HC hold ,who are posting on stocks I also hold [Lorraina].Sometimes I note Westferry and DMX hold the same stock. So lazy screening on my part.
Long term.Brilliant.Yes you are right,"Very good and well priced".When they rerate they move pretty quickly.They can be going nowhere,then they are away.Volatile at times on no news.
Here are the divie payers.ACF,ADA,JYC,LBL,PTB,SEQ,SHM,SSG,XRF.
Not paying a divie.AER,AFL,KNO,MSL,PTG,SES,SCL.
Spec very small holding at this stage CF1.
I do not hold currently but I should.PPL.Same goes for AQZ.Have done really well with both.

ps.KW suggested I buy APT at $1.50 .I did not like their business model.....lol
Noodles suggested KGN at $1.35..I did not like their business model....lol

Muse
29-01-2022, 10:52 PM
I have been spoilt.Years ago on sharetrader we had posters such as Steve Flemming,KW.Mark100,Lizard, Noodles and others who researched Aussie small caps.Darkhorse ,Stoploss,SnowLeopard,and Joshutree are worth watching.
I now get my ideas mainly from [url]www.dmxam.com.au. I check out stocks other posters on HC hold ,who are posting on stocks I also hold [Lorraina].Sometimes I note Westferry and DMX hold the same stock. So lazy screening on my part.
Long term.Brilliant.Yes you are right,"Very good and well priced".When they rerate they move pretty quickly.They can be going nowhere,then they are away.Volatile at times on no news.
Here are the divie payers.ACF,ADA,JYC,LBL,PTB,SEQ,SHM,SSG,XRF.
Not paying a divie.AER,AFL,KNO,MSL,PTG,SES,SCL.
Spec very small holding at this stage CF1.
I do not hold currently but I should.PPL.Same goes for AQZ.Have done really well with both.

ps.KW suggested I buy APT at $1.50 .I did not like their business model.....lol
Noodles suggested KGN at $1.35..I did not like their business model....lol

thanks percy. well appreciated.
re dividend payers - you crack a way to allow you to keep franking credits? I know they don't transfer. But I keep banging my head on the wall thinking about it. IE opening a PTY holding company and advancing that entity to do the investing. REinvest all those dividends with the franking credits. obviously can't transfer any of that back but could in the long term wind down the entity and transfer back the funds?

EDIT aussie dividends seem to be a pain in the ass for me? Often there is no drop down bock on the registry for a NZ bank. Sometimes they send a cheque but now some no longer and withold payment. On link I had to do a bunch of individual payment forms. Some I had to instruct to do a global payments wire (or something) that may or may not have a 25 fee attach. Just kinda annoying when you wind up building a bigger portfolio. Wind up losing / not claiming a few dividends. You get that or I am just awful at the admin

percy
30-01-2022, 08:01 AM
thanks percy. well appreciated.
re dividend payers - you crack a way to allow you to keep franking credits? I know they don't transfer. But I keep banging my head on the wall thinking about it. IE opening a PTY holding company and advancing that entity to do the investing. REinvest all those dividends with the franking credits. obviously can't transfer any of that back but could in the long term wind down the entity and transfer back the funds?

EDIT aussie dividends seem to be a pain in the ass for me? Often there is no drop down bock on the registry for a NZ bank. Sometimes they send a cheque but now some no longer and withold payment. On link I had to do a bunch of individual payment forms. Some I had to instruct to do a global payments wire (or something) that may or may not have a 25 fee attach. Just kinda annoying when you wind up building a bigger portfolio. Wind up losing / not claiming a few dividends. You get that or I am just awful at the admin
No. No way to get the franking credits.
Aussie divies.Where avaliable I take DRP.I do not have an Aussie bank account.I now have Link and Automatic registries set up to pay divies into my NZ bank a/c.Took awhile to set up,but that was because of my poor IT skills.The form was a "request for direct crediting of payments" for bank accounts held outside Australia.
Aussie cheques I send into Craigs and the funds go into my Aussie cash management a/c.
I do not want an Aussie bank a/c as I think it would open me up to Aussie tax dept.Filling a return there is a nightmare I wish to avoid.
Not having an Aussie bank a/c means I avoid SPPs as refunds would cause issues.
Rights issues I take up vis Craigs.
The last divie payer I bought was SSG,and as I was having the above problems, they are in Craigs custodial.Also in their custodial is the one UK company I hold;BLV.L Belvoir Group.I think I am ahead of the issues,however if they persist I will consider putting more into Craigs custodial.$150 per company to transfer.
I receive gross divies,and declare them.I cannot use the franking credits,so miss out on them.
In the big overall picture I look at the UK and Aussie divies as a bonus.

For new ideas I receive newsletters from;
www.stockhead.com.au
www.livewiremarkets.com
www.nextinvestors.com

percy
28-07-2022, 12:17 PM
A positive quarterly.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02546477-2A1387369?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

percy
02-03-2023, 10:46 AM
A good presentation.
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02638968-2A1434704?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

peat
02-03-2023, 08:55 PM
Renewed expansion into New Zealand market!

interesting company that will benefit from climate change.

DarkHorse
03-03-2023, 06:26 PM
I'm waiting for proof of scalability - can they get compound revenue growth and do it without a commensurate rise in expenses?

percy
08-03-2023, 11:32 AM
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02641125-2A1436153?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

Mr. Pearce joins Aeeris as its new Head of Product and Partnerships with over 20 years’
experience in senior leadership roles in the Meteorology sector across Australia and
New Zealand. Mr. Pearce was most recently General Manager of Products and
Partnerships at MetService New Zealand. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather
authority which also operates internationally under the MetraWeather brand. His
wealth of knowledge and extensive network connections will allow Aeeris to continue
to develop class leading services whilst exploring potential partnership opportunities.

bullfrog
08-03-2023, 01:04 PM
I'm waiting for proof of scalability - can they get compound revenue growth and do it without a commensurate rise in expenses?

And that is the $64m question. Collecting, collating, storing data is expensive, maintaining monitoring stations in the field, given the distances between them, is not cheap. Also, there's recalibration of field stations to take into account changing environmentals conditions. It'll mostly be of benefit to farmers IMO, but may be adopted for risk management by others.

I've been invested for a few years, lack of liquidity was a concern, realised it was very hard to get my money out, but really interested in what the company is doing, so letting it ride for now. Not sure it'll make any serious money until proof of scalability vs opex is confirmed.

percy
08-03-2023, 01:30 PM
From their 2nd March presentation,page 6;
Largest Industriies.
Insurance
Rail
Water
Telecomunications
Local Government.
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02638968-2A1434704?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

percy
23-10-2023, 08:15 PM
https://stockhead.cmail20.com/t/d-l-vdjiuil-yupddjlly-u/

percy
25-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Today's agm presentation.
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02729869-2A1482925?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

DarkHorse
26-10-2023, 08:38 PM
They provide a great service but, despite steady revenue growth, earnings - not mentioned in the presentation - have flatlined at -$200K pa. Do you see any operating leverage emerging?

percy
26-10-2023, 08:46 PM
They provide a great service but, despite steady revenue growth, earnings - not mentioned in the presentation - have flatlined at -$200K pa. Do you see any operating leverage emerging?

It better start emerging soon,other wise no use us being invested in them.
I am giving them more time as I think it is a worthwhile business.

ps.A number of my Small caps are "getting there"....... hopefully ?,,,,,,but are taking their time,,,,,.:AFL,CF1,DDT,ERG,FCT,KNO,PHX,SCL,SES,and XTE.

DarkHorse
27-10-2023, 06:25 PM
It better start emerging soon,other wise no use us being invested in them.
I am giving them more time as I think it is a worthwhile business.

ps.A number of my Small caps are "getting there"....... hopefully ?,,,,,,but are taking their time,,,,,.:AFL,CF1,DDT,ERG,FCT,KNO,PHX,SCL,SES,and XTE.

I hope it goes well for you. For a c$6m MC microcap company with great upside potential I like CTQ atm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf8qzETnWoE

Jumping all the way to $16m mcap - still tiny - 8CO really has tremendous operating leverage and already cashflow positive with almost guaranteed revenue growth as government departments transition to use...

Certainly nice to see XTEK finally take off.

percy
08-02-2024, 04:19 PM
Stockhead today.

https://stockhead.cmail19.com/t/d-l-eltuyty-yupddjlly-u/