PDA

View Full Version : Tectonic TTR. Enjoying the ride??

robbo
13-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Tectonic TTR

Hope everyone Profiting from the tip on my "Pre-Open Specials" thread...these last few days...I've been very bullish on Tectoni, and IT is Crownie cool, I must say...when they come charging down the Home Straight !![:p][:p]:):)\
Happy Days & Happy trading everyone !!

Kindest regards,

As always yours

Robbo.:)

robbo
13-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Tectronic. TTR.

Gee...

not bad for Aunty Madge's prediction/guess:

Suggested on 'morn of 8/10/04 to aim for between 15-17%...on TTR---and from the mooted Buy In price opportunity to consider taking profits in this %age range.......

Well today's high gave a 18.6%Profit in four bizz days or so...so that's not too bad I guess....

AND with the Massive $$$$ million dollar liquidity today in TTR...and thus giving plenty Daily Turn-over to trade successfully !!

Sincerely Hope fellow Sharetraders enjoyed the great profits[:p][:p]:)[:p][:p] on this little beauty !!

Kindest regards,

Robbo.

quote:Originally posted by davidrob

Tectonic TTR

Hope everyone Profiting from the tip on my "Pre-Open Specials" thread...these last few days...I've been very bullish on Tectoni, and IT is Crownie cool, I must say...when they come charging down the Home Straight !![:p][:p]:):) Happy Days & Happy trading everyone !!

Kindest regards,

As always yours

soulman
14-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Robbo, I have been tracking your work lately and you are picking them like no tommorow. HHL, TTR, PPR and countless others.

What's the secret. Gut feeling, research or are you just a multi-millionaire corporate raider that are pushing the share price yourself?

Anyway top job and well done.

robbo
14-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Gee Soulman, thanks for that nice vote of confidence,

Actually Soulman, me and Madgey over here at the Crownie Pub;... have been feeling a bit unwanted and "left to go out to hang and dry",and basically... "under seige" here recently;:(:(.... from some of fellow beloved brethren, here at Sharetrader...so its really encouraging that some fellow sharetrader are enjoying and maybe even PROFITING from some of my "crownie-inspired" epiphanies!!:):)

Having discussed your comments/querries; with Aunty Madge's lovely new 'lover-boy'... and fellow Crownie loving barfly, MAX...(too heavilly tatooed on the upper neck, ankles and fingers.... for my liking, but each to their own);)....)

Soulman, our thinking is; that maybe its half "touch and feel"...ART, and half science.....

Soulman, As way of a bit of Madge and Max's share-guessing back-ground;

so, without further ado Soulman, the following might be of vague semi-interest...

(1) Madge & Max seem to be very Big on Co's that are v.profitable..at least 7%, and preferable double figures on net profit pre-tax....

(2) Like with the price of crisp cold crownie's; we all agree on quite highish price to sales ratio's...

(3) We also like to preferably see growth companies...in terms of earnings ...which need to be at least 15 % year on year...[the year on year bit...must apply to Retun on Share-Holder funds..or Return on Capital/Equity..(ROE)..really my preerred ROE to be frank is very high twenties...through to early-mid 30's....

(3b) Special Situations.... emerging Glam Opportuntites; such as, for arguable good examples: Emitch(EMI) and/or Senetas(SEN)...or Astron(ATR)..,, 18 months or so ago, one has to look at; and compare the Market Cap..[and thus price the market evaluates the company as worth currently], and the just relesed or forecast Profit (pre-tax)..with the Qualifier that their is some sort of reasoanble basis that this Profit is not an abnormal items or sale of "business divisn profit"--[watch this one with Burns Philp and/or potentially with ION --again ONLY IMO ]....compared as a return to the current prevailing Bond Rate.....bec. year on year Return on Equity (ROE) and consistent year on year high...above 15-18% Earnings per share growth... >> ++ EPSG (2years minimum)is obviously NOT available...:)

(3c)..The special situations; can of course, be where the BIG BIG money is: But Market timing is perilous....bec a small left field situation can sink the hoped for returns and leave one sitting on the side for anopther year or two waiting for hoped for recovery in taht business' underlying fundamentals....(I guess Oriental Technologies--OTI...is a well noted example where I got the market Timing wrong, with a "capital W" [B)][B)] !!--

The above example, Because of the unforseen sustained Record high Lead Prices...which culled the profits beyone OTI's control...[}:)];):)!![}:)]:(

(4) Madgey and Max also Do insist on Adjusted Profits from previous trading year, preferably being above 12%--15%..is one of the first things that Madgey's musty old slide ruler tries to assess....:)

(5) Prefrence for things causing Growing...in capitalism you either Grow or Die and wither on the Vine...so with that in mind, we like to see at least a 5% Revenue Increase, from previous year...for a mature; small-mid sized business such as GUD, Fantastic Furniture, SDI, or Fleetwood,, but for more micro caps...again,double digits, for Revenue Growth, is better.....:)

(6) Lowish PE's or even better;... PEG's below .77....but there are occasional exceptions,(IMO) when New Growth/Expansion comes into obvious play, such as recently with Equity Trustees(EQT):)

(7) Robbo, Madge and Max are HUGE on needing to see Management 'track-records"...and managers ahving their balls or own fannies on the line... That's why we love repeated BIG Sized Director's Buying of their own shares...But not through Options, but On-Market with their own cheque book Ordinary transacti

soulman
14-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Delightful to read Robbo. It's all clear to me now. It seems you only work on the small to medium cap. coy. which I guess is the most profitable.

When do you decide to take profits on those trades?

Keep up the good work.

Sauce
14-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Robbo,

I bought PPR sometime after your original post, held off for awhile yo do my own research then got in at an average of 1.45 and have made over 20% since then.

So thank you for your insightfull posting on these great companies, i'm 10k better off (on paper [:p]) thanks in part to you because I would never have even heard of PPR otherwise.

Dont ever stop posting about these sparkling little gems (and dogs for that matter). Anyone who flames anyone on this site is really missing the point of it all! ;)

Sauce [}:)]

robbo
14-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Yeah Soulman---fair 'nuff...,,

Small Caps about 90% of the time: although some would say that GUD, Fantastic, and Fleetwood are starting to get(by Aussie --not American ....standards !!) into small -mid cap size, and including these aforementioned Astron except for Volumes--although that seems to be changing...are all by Market Cap standards...all in the ASX 500...and usually ASX 300-400...

Soulman....IMO.....Its also worth noting, that a stock has to be a minimum of 5-6 cents Before I will touch or look at it..ie: "penny dreadfuls" as they used to be called; at percentages of 1 cent up to 5 cents are not my "cup-of-tea"...and you probably worked out, I these days,do try and really stay clear of Explorers with NO actual earnings...Too Hit and Miss for me....and ditto bio-tech hopefuls...I think statistics are something like: only 1 in 200 trialled new drug ever gets to market and ONLY half of those; become commercially viable...those are very bad Odds in my books... and, I beleive those numbers are something scary like that anyway....

Soulman, IMO......Good Co's to Invest in...IMO...really NEED real Earnings, and Comapnies to invest In need to be not Price Competitive commodity type volume product sectors..., but really PREFER Investmenting in business/enterprises with Durable Economics, excellent proven mgt, great sales systems and sales power, and Durable non-cyclical/non fashioable "franchised" Competitive lasting Advantages, preferably in some sort of Exclusive niche; where the Business/enterprise has True sustainable high pricing; assured going forward high Demand from a Large growing Client Base, and high retainable Profit Margins and therefore profit/price Brand power....

Soulamn; I think if I was in the USA, the sort of Size of Co's(market caps)I would invest in would often be in the BBillions...but because of the index hugging Fiund Mangers in Australia,,,Undervalued oppportunity is generally so difficult to find in the Large Caps--ASX 50---ASX 100...again, only in my opinion, //(of course there are sometimes those rare exceptns...)like the small window of opportunity that Brambles recently presented perhaps...and also Telstra to a slightly lesser degree...???

Soulman....>>>.. In terms of Profit I will take...well as you infer, one does have to know: "when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em , and when to walk away....WITH PROFITS !!!"

Personally Soulman, I think, on reflection, I have (3) general categories...

(1) 72 Hour Quickie Trade........I only look for between 3% to 7% Max.... Leave some on the table quite happilly for the other guy..and AVOID GREED at all costs... My Grandpa who was a very successful Horse Bookmaker and specialized in V.Large Big Bets, that often others jsut did not have the stomach for: always taught me: it is less risky to say: invest $70,000...and earn 3% = $2,100...than invest $35, 000 to earn 6%..again $2.100... That did take me a while to internlize...but I think it is good counsel....hmmm....

(2) Medium term: 1-4.5 months averarge...

Two bands in general I look for: either Band A--then it's between 16%-19% from Purchase Price...or Band B--then its between 27-29% approx through to 37-41% range...

(3) Long Term---12 Months Plus: look for 70% plus....and naturally the more the merrier...but remembering the great Rule & Magic of Compounding...ie: you earn move earning a 30 % return compounded three times a year, tha aiming for 90% in The One Year..I do find, in my travels that some folks forget that adage...hmmm...

Also The Rules: (1) Patience, Patience Patience
(2) Say No, Say No, Say No...and then,,,say "no"...usually ratio of 7-9 "no's" at least to a possible trade, for aone yes...and following the aforementioned in my original post guidelines ALWAYS if poss....

(3) get away from the Computer, and onto a seperate desk, and get on the phone and ask people in Co's stacks and stacks of open-ended qstns...and listen and read b/w the line

Sauce
14-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Also,

That rubbish thats polluting this great website is really childish tall poppy syndrome. I would guess that if it is ignored, and only serious share type discussion is appropriated with the relevant reply, then eventually it will go away. easier said than done if ppl get personal i guess but worth it.

I have stopped reading most of the stuff on the NZX side because its full of off topic discussion, so I hope that doesnt become the case on the ASX side.

Thats my 2cents and I certainly wont be posting posts like this one again.

Now if only I can find the time actually research some equities not on the sharetrader radar yet!......................that might actually be constructive!

soulman
14-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Good quote there Sauce at the bottom of your listing. Couldn't be any true. However, there is something about taking no risk and being very profitable that do apply. But only to the select lucky few. My point is the husbands, wifes, newphews, nieces, idiot sons, friends and cousins of a deal maker, CEOs, investment banker and head accountant. That by all mean is, insider trading. I wonder how many people got into ALH on the day before the CML bid and know exactly what would happen next. That's where all the fancy car comes from. Oh well, we all can't be that lucky.

Robbo, does it pissed you off when you get out of a stock with profits and to see them later (could be as early as the next day) at a much higher price. I mean fund manager have to get out constantly and lock in profits because of their substantial holding at all times. It sure has happen to me a few time. But I know the saying of, you don't lose money for taking profits.

I know the deal of a quickie trade. However, it would not be that largish on your count of 30K-70K. A quickie trade can also turn on you due to profit taker exiting and you entering. It would definitely have to be a large trade to make profitable reward minus those pesky transaction cost. You don't do those CFD stuff, do ya?

I am now very conscious of yield play. The criteria set would be a min. of 4.5% FF DIV and consistent growth profile of the coy. as well as a not too demanding prospective PE on my account of about 13. That's why I didn't touch PPR because of the yield and also the outstanding options on issue. As well the placement they had earlier in the year. I guess that special divy announcement changes all that.

The only stock that has not move so far to my liking is City Pacific CIY. The stock is trading at less that 9 times 2005 earnings and a prospective yield of a likely 10% FF. The only reason I can see is they are in the property industry, which nobody likes. And fund manager stayed out of it because it's too illiquid.

And about US coy, they are as dodgy as. Since Worldcom and Enron and many more. Making profits is all good and well but what about their distribution to the s'holders. Low yield and uncertainly about accounting books is all bad news to me.

Anyway I like the cut of your jibb. Did you lose money at first when you enter the stock market? and learn your lesson the hard way. Or were you good at it from day 1.

I certainly did. I was breaking all those rules of yours before I start making them back. Silly trades, mining coy IPO and mining coy, biotechs and tech stocks. FLO was one where I bought for 1.5 cents after a prominent dir resign, which I didn't know who he was and later found out in voluntry admin. There is CGM, HNR, CIR at $4.06, good old Davnet, hugh losses on my account on AUZ (what was I thinking) and FLO. CTI Communication, which later becomes Biosignal. So many, many, many losses before I learn my lesson. Since then I have broke even and now starting from a new and better perspective on the pscyological of the stock market. Respect them at all times or you get punish.

There is money to be made from those blue chips prior to their result. Just look at ANZ, WBC, SGB and BOQ lately. However it would have to be substantial investment.

Appreciate your response Robbo and have a good one. Although not so good for my steels stocks today.

robbo
15-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Hi there Sauce and Souldman,

Really, really appreciate and acknowledge your nice support, refreshing honesty and candour, as well as feedback on The Shares themselves !!...on shares your interested in, and on pst experiences, BOTH good and BAD !! :):)

Firstly, Yes I have learnt from bitter experience to not look for the quick High Risk Buck on Oil Tips, Bio-Tech hopefuls and Mining explorers....& the tips and "encouraging assays" and 'intersections' they often like to REPORT....

and Yes The Best Lessons are where I have lost my pride AND my Very Precious Capital and "hard-earned"....

It hurts, it is very painful...and you sure learn your lesson...

Of course some become sychologically scarrred, Never To Return to shares, and that is understandable, if one does not get a handle on waht causes shares to: as J.P. Morgan famously said: Rise...AND Fall....(and rise and Fall again ;)...), I might add.......

Actually, it is at least reassuring to know that we are NOT alone: P.Lynch, Templeton, Jesse Livermore, Buffett, Ben Graham, Munger, William O Neil, Phil Fisher, Bernard Baruch, Gerald Loeb and Nicolas Darvas.....to name just a handful...all LOST substantial sums in their early stock-picking careers...BUT LEARNT THEIR LESSONS AND BECAME WISER, MORE MODERATE, MORE RISK ADVERSE, more determined to preserve and protect capital, more medium term oriented more of the time, and more leaning towards the fundamentals and buying undervalued proven historical earnings stocks MORE of the time than not......

to go on to spectacular careers...which if we could emulate, say, just half; of one hundreth of a percent in terms of wealth creation, would be just FINE !!!![:p]

Sauce,

Really glad you earned Good Solid profits, plus the normal dividend And the Special Dividends...with your investment in Penfold Buscomb..(PPR)

I do know this sounds corny in a cynical and jaded world, in which we all now live...But I sincerely mean it, that I absolutely truly rejoice and love it; when other people( only after their own personal independent finanial advice, independendent evaluation, and careful independent research, of course....) on this Chat Site, Earn great Profits, and extra Income for themselves, their families and their loved ones,,,from one's Share Guesses or qualified Tips... !!:):):)

When I hear that some other posters & people here,... at Share Traders..ASX section---(I've honestly never ever visited the New Zea land site yet, as I do not have reliable info to hand on New Zealand corporations....)...and har of fellow Share-traders who have beautifully doubled their money on Senetas..,and then compounded their Investment---on Senetas....; again and again; an average of 24% each successive time on Senetas...

or I hear subscribers cashing In on the Hunter Hall Prediction/Guess...(which is up over 13% in just the last 5 working days...and over ## approx..24% ...since the prediction was posted only 2.5 weeks ago...)....I honestly get SUCH a Huge Buzz, to hear of others Profiting and winning, on these Investment Grade super safe...IMO..share Investments !!:)[:p]..It is truly excellent..!!

Again, others here, at ASX Sahre-Traders.... compounded their portfolios and investments and Money with the Emitch(EMI) Guess/Tip(riding on the coat-tails of the advertising on the "internet-as-a commercial-advertising-medium" revolution...)amazingly up 75 % from only a couple of months ago...

And, the Objective Corp(OCL) phenomenon...of getting further efficiencies in their IT systems...again, UP at least 65%-70%+ odd %... plus since only a couple of months ago...some people here made excellent Profits on Objective Corp, which was terrific,

And of course from 6 monghts ago, the more than doubling/tripling[:p] of money plus plus on ASTRON (ATR)...:):)

AND...I am sure there have been subscribers who hav enjoyed the 'window of opportunity" with Equity Trustees...(EQT) and their merger with ANZ bank.....on my calcul

soulman
19-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Yep Robbo, some got burned big time and never return. My father is an example of this.

It took me a bit of reading (SHARES mag, AFR, BRW and other shares publication) to get a grasp of the share market fundamental. The most you can do before you buy a stock is to research them regularly. Then when the opportunity to buy the stock when it become a little cheaper would be quick and decisive. It's also useful to study share price movement and behaviour.

This site is useful to get ideas too. I never heard of PRR before you mentioned it.

Well done on your success and your track record must be immaculate this year I imagine. Did you pick the war in Iraq 2003 as the start of an uptrending index? I sure didn't pick that up even though history do repeat itself as in the gulf war in 1991.

robbo
20-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Hi Soulman,

Most appropriate and meaningful counsel I've received on Stocks(and which I still often sillily deviate from; in a pique of naughtiness caused by the outward & public displays of affection so disgustingly displayed by Aunty Madge and her new lover boy--Madly in lust Max...:))

...has to be the Buffet concept, of looking for Undervalued companies; that are not yet found/priced appropriately by the Market--and are therefore very thinly, if at all Traded:

That Have a Competitive Durable Advantage...and the consequent: Pricing/Profit/Earning power that flows through thisCompetitive Durable Advantage then one can often do very well, amke more profits than wages can ever return and live quite contentedly and sleep peacefully and well of an evening by selectively investing in Investment Grade/Brand-Franchise power undervalued Growth Stocks.......

So, I've found...(as has my mentor...Aunty Madge ;):))... over the times, that if one is patient,of courageous independent and oft contrarian thought; diligent, doggedly persistent; and resourcefully lateral to spend time diligently unearthing these rare diamonds...and THEN testing them....///(doing Due Diligence---with a skeptical mind-set, and a "likely" preparedness to often just walk-away--- & by talking to lots, and lots of people in and around the company including competitors & suppliers)...and the Co. has proven performers managing the place who have emperically demonstrated themselves to be of True genuine, credible, and expert in the practice of their vocation.... and are ethical and not too self-serving:)then we might be onto a bit of a Profit for the Share Investor Winner !![:p]:)

But the first thing that reading Buffett teaches Madgie, Maxie co's exhibiting High sustained/sustainable :)Comptitive Durable Advantage: and then one purchases a share ot two in these Superior Profit Earning enterprises with what Buffett; {quoting from his mentor and teacher Benjamin Graham }, a "Margin Of Safety" then I find one can really enjoy truly excellent Profitable Returns from carefully Investing in Shares of Good Business's....[:p]:):)

With the AFR, BRW and Shares Magazine...they are a good read...but do maybe remember that the mass Crowd are reading these publications, and there is a lot of NOISE created to sometimes drown out the Truth, and cause one to doubt one's Inner well-researched and independent Convictions...actually I often learn more in/with Ausnty Madge's women magazines and Maxies Car & Girlie Mags....only the Advertisements!!![8D] & asking whether these advertised Co's might be in Sustainable Durable Demand with a repetitive consumer need; that is Priced at a maintainable high profit premium & that wears out//is used up quickly and that might be an undervalued superior economics good Investment.. !!!

Great to hear, and have this chance to chat with you soulman....Have a good day, and even better, have a crownie!!:)

Kindest regards,

Robbo:)

from[quote]quote:Originally posted by soulman

Yep Robbo, some got burned big time and never return. My father is an example of this.

It took me a bit of reading (SHARES mag, AFR, BRW and other shares publication) to get a grasp of the share market fundamental. The most you can do before you buy a stock is to research them regularly. Then when the opportunity to buy the stock when it become a little cheaper would be quick and decisive. It's also useful to study share price movement and behaviour.

This site is useful to get ideas too. I never heard of PRR before you mentioned it.

Well done on your success and your track record must be immaculate this year I imagine. Did you pick the war in Iraq 2003 as the start of an uptrending index? I sure didn't pick that up even though history do repeat itself as in the gulf war in 1991.
<hr height="1" noshad

soulman
20-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Sorry Robbo, I'm a Hahn Premium Light dude.

So Aunty Madgie and Maxie is a big influence on you. I guess they would have live through all the good and bad times on the stock market. And learn their lessons.

AFR, SHARES and BRW does have an influence on the share market because of the mass reader. However that is a good thing. Sees others opinion on a stock and then do the research yourself. It does give you ideas. I should have had CEY on my bag at $3.00 but now nothing. I like the pscyhological column with Colin Nicholson on those SHARES mag and his column on the BRW on the third last page. He is the pro.

They should combine girlie mag with shares mag so we can have the best of both world. Do you subscibe to any newsletter?

Got to go Robbo. There's something about BSL graph that look scary. Cyclical stock, with maybe another 1 good profitable year and then, your guess is as good as mine. See that, a profit upgrade and the stock got smash yesterday. Maybe it's what they say about their stock outperforming all other US and UK steel stocks.

robbo
20-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Sorry Soulman,---&gt;&gt;&gt;not "across Bluescope Steel"

So, Do not have a well-informed view on BSL...as I have not researched BlueScope Steel....[|)]

But,... Since your recent nice post--Soulman...I did a cursory flick of their(BSL) Latest 2 Balance sheets,

and I must say, that what I saw was quite encouraging; at least on first blush; from an Overall numbers point of view...(Earnings of 77cents per share)c.p.s.)is pretty heady/goody stuff, and the P/E and PEG is semi lowish but probably factors in the essential commodity price/cyclical price of the Stock being hedged to the international price of steel... Also Price is probably effected by the latest opinion/sentiment on China's overall economic outlook.

IMO: On China and Overall Share Market in Australia in ze Big picture...I'm overall quite optimistic about the market generally through 2004 and 2005, and in particular, re: China;can only see China as moving more and more; to an open.....(at least, by China's previous standards!!--)...and more Industrial Market economy...

But Soulman these are just my general whimsical personal views!!:)--and not to be taken as Hot Gospel !!,

As you also say Soulman, ... BSL has apparently spiralled downwards quite a bit this last short trading period...so it's either a knife not to catch ?? ..--ie: "beware of the falling knife", as they say...or is BSL a oversold opportunity bec. of the Market over-reacting!![?][?][?]:)

Soulman, what IS YOUR TAKE, on why BSL as gone into a bit of a downward spin ?? V. keen and very interested to know your thoughts re. this matter..:)

Kindest Regards,
Robbo.:):)

quote:Originally posted by soulman

Sorry Robbo, I'm a Hahn Premium Light dude.

So Aunty Madgie and Maxie is a big influence on you. I guess they would have live through all the good and bad times on the stock market. And learn their lessons.

AFR, SHARES and BRW does have an influence on the share market because of the mass reader. However that is a good thing. Sees others opinion on a stock and then do the research yourself. It does give you ideas. I should have had CEY on my bag at $3.00 but now nothing. I like the pscyhological column with Colin Nicholson on those SHARES mag and his column on the BRW on the third last page. He is the pro.

They should combine girlie mag with shares mag so we can have the best of both world. Do you subscibe to any newsletter?

Got to go Robbo. There's something about BSL graph that look scary. Cyclical stock, with maybe another 1 good profitable year and then, your guess is as good as mine. See that, a profit upgrade and the stock got smash yesterday. Maybe it's what they say about their stock outperforming all other US and UK steel stocks.

soulman
21-10-2004, 02:12 PM
I'll say Robbo, selling on rumours and not on fact. Plus it has gone skyhigh since May this year so a little pullback is maybe necessary. Yep, those China slowdown is a conversation among the resource sector but China is a sleeping giant that need plenty of resource until the next Olympic. Again the supply demand equation comes into it. If the supply outweighs the demand, then we will see a drop in prices. Hot rolled coil might be better off trading in closed ranged instead of skyrocking.

Anyway to financials, this year they will smash last year records. More special divie will be nice. They are saying this half earnings will be significantly higher than last half, as in maybe $450 million. A whole year result would be maybe a lazy $750 mil and thats a conservative view. That would be more than $1 EPS and hence a forward PE currently at 8, which is maybe deservely so because analyst can't see them repeating those performance in 2006. A 50 cents divie for the full financial year is on the cards (38 cents normal and 12 cents special).

So that's about it Robbo.

robbo
21-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi Soulman,,

&gt;&gt;&gt;Fantastic Post on Bluey Bird--BSL !![:o)]:)

&gt;&gt;&gt; Right Up there On the Short short List as we speak...BIG BIG Thank- [u]YOU</u>Soulman Very Much !!:)[^]:)

Question now Soulyman; is : where is the Bottom of the Correction: hmmmmmm?????

Any thoughts or guesses Soul,...???

Anyway, this Bluescope deserves it's own thread, so I've started one for you to put any Bluey Scope thoughts !!

Kind Regards,
Robbo.:):)[8D]

soulman
22-10-2004, 05:49 AM
Very volatile Bluey. Move in both directions like a runnaway freight train. Mostly downwards though. The other less volatile is Smorgon. The all important AGM is crucial to SSX on price increases and profitability. Their yield would be great if they pay 8 cents this year.

What do you think about coal stock at the moment. Over bought or still good value. Divie wise, not that great.

tommy
22-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi all,

I joined the bandwagon and became a happy TTR holder today @$0.335... am I an idiot for coming in so late?!

Hope this little stock still has some steam left for the months ahead! What is the target price for this stock in 6 months[?] $0.40[?]

soulman
23-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Not sure Tommy

I have looked at TTR about 8 months ago when they were in the mid 20's and they did fly to the 40's. 2 cents FF div helped them as well.

I should have put my money in TTR instead of AUZ. Got burned big on AUZ while TTR is doing great.

It was TTR lack of nickel mine lives that cause concern for sustaintability. However, now they got substantial gold and copper resources that could be up for a re-rating.

Robbo, just notice today Bluey is doing the on-market BB for those options executives will be exercising for a mere $2.85 per share.

robbo
23-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Hi Tommy and Soulman,,

Tectronic is def. a simple Nickel Play: great company, excellent figures.....but personally I would alwasy set a Profit level....and take it OFF the Table with a stock like Tectronic...

Re: Bluey Soulman,

Reckon it might start to sufrge again, after the correction: but that is only as Good as a Guess/Inuituive Feel from my read on Market Sentimetn....depends how many more Profit takers have got to take money Off the table I guess :)[?][?]

Noticed that Friday, which is usually a Traders Take money off table Day, and all things otherwise being equal is a Downward Day if the trend of the stock is to show its colours...

But...FRIDay....was slightly Up for Bluey...

Monday will be watched eagerly for Bluey followers ...reckon/guess she's on the way up again though [:p]:) IMO...[?][?]:)

Regards,

robbo
28-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Tectronic --TTR

Ditto comments for Fan, Emitch, Hunter Hall, Fan, Astron, Senetas, United Group etc etc.....

Reaching new Highs,

and Directors Maybe bought shares

Maybe again

and maybe I avhe heaps more to contribure re; TTR...bec...it IS VERY VERY MAYBE INTERESTING...[|)][|)][^]

but will MAYBE ON THE OTHER HAND NOT....

BEC I DON'T MAYBE KNOW,

Signing Off,

Robbo

tricha
13-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Any TTR followers out there - Can anyone help me out on this one, How many grams of gold per ton in their new mine or predicted cost per ounce.

Reading their reports I have not picked it up.

Cheers [B)][}:)]

JBmurc
15-08-2005, 07:59 PM
got off hotcopper should help;)Back of the envelope Stuff:

Burnakura (50%)
200,000tpa
Grade 6.5g/t (geo's tend to be optimistic)
Cash Costs $275/oz
Gold Price $550AUD

Gives $5.5m a year to ttr
not counting RAV 8 gives P/E = 6 @ 20cents

Revenue from Rav 8 expected to continue till november
Phillips River minimum 12 months away, capital raising, debt? PFS @ $25m likely to go up in current climate.

Suspect staged development of Phillips River, high cash costs due to trucking.

sold my -TTR shares 19.5c brought PSA with funds- up 50% 40odd days ;) AVM-up to 55.8 % now

tricha
16-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Thanks for that JBmurc

Looking for a gold play if the price keeps going up and de couples from the US $, All these gold bugs keep on about it.
Pay to have a good reserve just in case!

Great to see your shares going for it, I had a good look at AGM and looks a real goer.
But I'll stick to MCR and IGO at this stage as they are paying their way.

Got my Uranium play in MRX now, a bit of a gamble, but with 14 million cash, 35 million tax credits and excellent tenants around Mt Isa, rate as a great takeover opportunity, speculation only!

robbo
17-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Tectonic (TTR)

So far seems the Market likes the Phillips River (GOLD) Breakthrough...for Tectonic (TTR) ....

Tectonic TTR share Price Up 10% Today.-- on Increased Volumes....

And here comes ..... the Veeeery .....Interesting Bit for TTR .

Sit back and open a Cold Crownie, as Trading is finished for Today and let Robbo bore you, with this little yarn.....

--Tectonic (TTR) was 37.5 cents, only 11 months ago... in December 2004.... hmmmmm....

Given that......

Tectonic (TTR) ..... is....

.....Currently now at a share price of - 16.5 cents....

And....

...... A nice see-able,--IMO-- Technical Classic "Cup and Shoulders Situation" has formed, and we are potentially on the verge , by the looks, of a price break out for TTR ...[:p];)

So here is The Tectonic (TTR) Robbo: Hypothesis:

IF... and I stress IF, (and this (TTR), it must be admitted now, is a Spec share), with its own defining risk and spec characterisistics, and IMO--- TTR)-- has a better financial position than many specs, IMO...

So then, 'IF' ..... TTR breaks this 16.5 cents share price position, with some decent Buying investor "support" -- probability for TTR IMO -- is better than 75% -- IMO --and if there is follow up good-ish news on TTR's Phillips River Project news....---then some Veeeery nice Trading Dollars could be had....for TTR -- Punters & Players .... [:p][:p][:p]

Kind Regards,

Robbo :)
Robbo
Disclaimer:
These expressed opinions and comments are not, and ought not to be construed as being in any form, financial advice. They are not financial advice of any kind. These comments are only one possible subjective view and are only a personally held whimsical and subject to change and qualification, opinion. These comments are not officially sanctioned and therefore are expressed only on a: 'without prejudice basis' -- and are not, repeat NOT, warranted for there veracity or authenticity. Furthermore, these views and comments ought not to be relied upon, in any way whatsoever. These whimsical thoughts and comments therefore are, nothing more and nothing less than a contribution to “web site chat’! So remember, to Always seek your own authorized independent financial advice,who you can verify and can rely upon and trust… .... when making your own investment decisions.

Robbo's Motto:
“Buy only when everyone else is selling, and hold until everyone else is buying .”

Kind Regards,

Robbo :)

tricha
31-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Another Goldie bites the dust, even with historical high gold prices, got to wonder! :(

tricha
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
JBmurc - "Cash rich MCR already holding some TTR wouldn't take much for MCR to own all of TTR-Nickel,gold,copper,silver,plant-current sp 9.5c(NTA-12c analyst valued TTR 25c+ in 06 )

-Only wish the TTR holders would sell me some more of there Shares Cheap

From a previous Mincor announcement - The tenement lies on the eastern flank of the Ravensthorpe Greenstone Belt, approximately 300 kilometres south-west of Kambalda. Tectonic mined the Rav 8 ore body between 2000 and 2005, extracting 15,931 tonnes of nickel metal from 460,169 tonnes of ore at a grade of 3.46% nickel. Mining ceased upon exhaustion of the known ore reserves, at the comparatively shallow depth of 270 metres below surface.

Mincor said it believed the Rav 8 tenement held outstanding exploration potential for further nickel
sulphide mineralisation, at shallow depths and close to existing underground infrastructure. Immediate
target areas include the zone directly down-plunge of the old mine, where previous exploration drilling
extended no further than approximately 60 metres beyond the old workings.

"We are very pleased to have reached this agreement with Tectonic”, said Mincor’s managing director
David Moore, “it adds a substantial new asset to our portfolio of nickel growth projects".

Moore said that Mincor believed the Rav 8 tenement held the same potential that the Company had
identified at Carnilya Hill, where mineralisation that apparently terminated at a relatively shallow depth"
was subsequently found to re-form further down plunge.
.................................................. ....................
I seem to be on the same wave length as u JBmurc, I'm kicking myself for not buying View Resources and making a quick 2 bagger when I knew Carnilya Hill would be a go. Especially when I thought MCR would either buy VRE or the 30% of Carnilya Hill View owned.

Can history repeat with RAV8 being a major high grade Nickel find or will MCR take it out.[?][?]

Speculative buy! A pure Gambling Stock [

[}:)]

JBmurc
12-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah lets hope it goes to plan Tricha
got a good sized holding now in TTR av-9.3c
will be hoping for MCR to annouce a major Nickel resource at depth ,why TTR never tested at depth when they were in Nickel production is the Queston I find hard to believe,maybe the Nickel price at time made it look uneconomic

---Off HC-----
-Word is out that there will be an announcement next week re Burnakura divestment. Apparently everyone is happy.

-TTR might be on the turn very soon

tricha
15-05-2007, 01:52 AM
JBmurc - "will be hoping for MCR to annouce a major Nickel resource at depth ,why TTR never tested at depth when they were in Nickel production is the Queston I find hard to believe,maybe the Nickel price at time made it look uneconomic"

Makes u wonder all right JB, just like VRE, why they never tested for depth, but with a new chairman in Febuary, hopefully a new direction.

Anyway the market liked it today.

Cheers[B)][}:)]

JBmurc
15-05-2007, 03:53 PM
-If Harlee on HC is telling the truth about what he knows Tricha we both could be very :D soon

-If you've changed your mind(or any TTR holders;) got another bid at 9.6c

JBmurc
16-05-2007, 12:25 PM
-Something Up- 1.16mill traded in the first 15mins to 10c checkout the chart this is major if the buying continues we could well have the 2-3rd biggest volume traded for the last 12months-:D

-Can't wait for the annoucement

P.S-brought more at 9.8c within the last 2mins of trading yesterday

JBmurc holds-244,000 TTR

JBmurc
16-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Current Depth-current volume 1.7m no new sellers 12c+ high today:D

--Bids------
1 10000 0.105
4 273000 0.100
1 80000 0.099
2 75700 0.098
1 50000 0.097
1 5500 0.096
2 60000 0.095
2 70000 0.094
2 200000 0.093
1 141420 0.092

---Sellers-----
0.110 150000 3
0.115 60000 3
0.120 402382 4
0.125 325000 3
0.130 80000 3
0.140 240333 4
0.150 185000 2

tricha
16-05-2007, 04:25 PM
What a start to 2 new penny dreadfuls! TTR and CUL, dogs of yesterday but things change and have they changed!

This will be a great ride!

tricha
17-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Borrowed off Hotcopper - food for thought[:p]

Volume now up over 2 million. Market high 11.5 current 11.

A few sellers moving in - I guess basic economic theory that this will always happen - so it will test the buying momentum.

Best trading days since 22/1/07 and 24/1/07 when we saw 2,775,090 and 3,398,984 shares respectively change hands - share price got to 14 cents. This was on the back of re-commencement of Mining at RAV8 and followed the Mincor deal earlier that month.

Also can add that by all reports mining at RAV8 going very well with excellent head grades.

jimjim $10 million cash at bank 30 June 07 is very realistic.

How ridiculous is TTRs current market cap of $24million!!! as I write.

There is at least $10million cash and receivables net. Plus Mincors spend of $5million on RAV8. Plus existing RAV8 Mine and Infrastructure (totally owned by TTR). Phillips River Gold Project with an in ground value in the $billion plus (not to mention they own the Myamba farm property that Trilogy is on and has to be worth nearly $2million alone). No debt!!!!

I cannot believe that there are serious junior miner investors out there that have not yet spotted TTR. I guess it reflects the way TTRs management market the company.

Is this a ramp up - yes it is - but an honest one.

So welcome on board Harlee and others

tricha
31-05-2007, 10:51 PM
RAV8 produced 15,931 tons nickel at a grade of 3.46% and at a maximium shallow depth of 270 metres, stepout drilling only extended 60 metres.
Game on ;)

Just a prelude of what could lie in store for TTR's (Mincors) RAV8 deeps.

Major extension to Carnilya Hill nickel mineralisation

Mincor's Kambalda nickel mine

Kambalda nickel producer, Mincor Resources has identified the potential for a major extension to its 70 percent-owned Carnilya Hill nickel deposit in Western Australia after intersecting massive sulphides grading over 17 percent nickel down-plunge of the existing deposit.

The new result comes as Mincor moves towards a development decision at Carnilya Hill, expected within the next four weeks, as part of its aggressive nickel growth strategy in the Kambalda region.

Mincor said yesterday that it had completed a 792.4m deep diamond drill hole on a major step-out position at Carnilya Hill, with the new hole intersecting a narrow zone of very high tenor massive sulphide mineralisation some 230m beyond the limits of the current mineral resource.

The result indicates a major extension to the mineralised channel structure at Carnilya Hill, with the new intersection located 280m down-plunge of the last substantial intersection (2.79m @ 8.61% nickel in CMD028W1) in the mineralised channel.

Recently completed down-hole electromagnetics at the deposit indicated the presence of a strong in-hole/off-hole EM anomaly centred below the new intersection and extending both up-plunge and down-plunge to the east and west.

The new hole (CMD026) intersected 3.11m @ 3.66% nickel, from 698.74m down hole. This includes 0.36m @ 17.55% nickel from 698.74m down-hole, followed by 1.47m of unmineralised ultramafic rock and then 1.28m @ 1.64% nickel from 700.57m. According to Mincor, all intersections are close to true width.

Mincor’s Managing Director, David Moore said this was an exceptionally interesting result, both in terms of the very high tenor of the mineralisation and the additional resource potential indicated by what appears to be an almost 50 percent increase in the length of the mineralised channel.

“Because of the potential to rapidly increase the resource inventory at Carnilya Hill, follow-up drilling has already commenced to confirm our interpretation of these new results,” Mr Moore said.

Mincor previously announced a Mineral Resource for the Carnilya Hill Project of 328,440 tonnes @ 4.9% nickel, for 16,100 tonnes of contained nickel metal.

The new intersection indicates that the dip of the stratigraphy at Carnilya Hill progressively flattens with depth, and is estimated to be only 15 degrees at the location of the intersection.

Mr Moore said a full owner-mining study was currently underway on development of the Carnilya Hill Project and that this would be compared to the results of contract mining tenders – bids for which have now been received.

“We expect to make a final development decision within the next four weeks,” he said. “We are confident that we have a robust nickel project at Carnilya Hill and, with this in mind, we have already placed orders for certain long lead time items so that we can fast-track the development of this project during the second half.”

“Over the next few weeks we will select either an owner-mining operation or choose a winning contract-mining tender, with a view to starting mine construction early in the next quarter,” Mr Moore said.

- 30 May 2007

sparrow
01-06-2007, 01:26 PM
quote:There is at least $10million cash and receivables net.

Tricha - can you explain how you came up with this FIGURE?

Do you mean NOW or LATER IN THE YEAR?

Sparrow

tricha
01-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Sparrow - "Tricha - can you explain how you came up with this FIGURE?"

Hi Sparrow, I can not remember writing that figure, please specify where it was witten .

sparrow
02-06-2007, 07:26 AM
In your post of 17/5, but I see now you were only quoting someone from Hot Copper, sorry

JBmurc
02-06-2007, 11:25 AM
The 10m figure you guys are talking about is what the HC poster believed TTR will have in the bank after the -Burnakura sale-All depends on whats price they get most talk is 8m-16m 50% TTR should find out soon;)

Also of HC
Interesting to see what sort of deal Renison got for Toms Gully Gold mine.

Read the ASX reports giving details of the sale to a Canadian gold miner (worth potentially $51million all up).

Toms Gully Gold Mine has a slightly larger indicated and inferred resource than Burnakura (not that Burnakura couldn't improve with extra drilling) but poorer head grades and poorer recoveries. They have had all sorts of commisioning and production problems (including monsoonal flooding) and was put on care and maintenance.

Interesting comparison - makes you think about what TTR and Extract might receive for Burnakura

- -Let's hope MCR find major Nickel at Depth at RAV8 ,TTR's goal is to get 40m+ in the bank to the fast track the Phillips river Gold project under the lead from the new chairman Mr Hamish Bohannan
-Hamish took Gallery Gold from a $20m listed company to a $300m company in under three years
-Hamish is also the MD of Braemore Resources plc also on the board none other than David Humann Chairman of Mincor.[:0]

JBmurc
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM
solid buying in TTR today
Confindent the next news annoucment will really set the SP alight
There has been clever manipulation/accumulation in TTR of late looking forward to see the next top 20 holders update;)

sparrow
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Also dipped the toe in this one JBmurc. Had to agree with the guy who said $24 million capitalization will look ridiculous if MCR come up with anything decent in their 5 million drill program..
Went against the experts who say you shouldn't average down!

Maybe the market is worried about the "postponement" of Philips River Project, and where the money is coming from to develop it, but all should pan out satisfactorily.

Does anyone have any broker research on TTR??

JBmurc
05-06-2007, 06:32 PM
[quote]Originally posted by sparrow

Also dipped the toe in this one JBmurc. Had to agree with the guy who said $24 million capitalization will look ridiculous if MCR come up with anything decent in their 5 million drill program..
Went against the experts who say you shouldn't average down!

Maybe the market is worried about the "postponement" of Philips River Project, and where the money is coming from to develop it, but all should pan out satisfactorily.

Does anyone have any broker research on TTR??

Patersons did about a yr ago gave TTR a base valuation of 32c
-Phillps river extensions 5-8cps more
-With significant upside in exploration in there prime tenaments
-then when add in upside from MCR's drilling at RAV8, Gold&silver current bull trend,The sale of the high cost Burnakura J.v for top $$$ we hope-TTR hitting 50c in the mid term may not be so crazy

-View at there site-http://www.tectonicres.com.au/

JBmurc
04-07-2007, 07:17 PM
strong buying in TTR today with a high of 12c up 20%
with tax-loss selling pushing TTR to the low 9's in may/june looks like the selling pressure is mostly over.
And IMHO is great buying under 15c.
-Upcoming news to rerate TTR closer to my target of 50c

-the-Burnakura sale-
-further drilling results at Phillips River
-Mincor drilling results at RAV8
-Upgrades in the value of the Trilogy&PR deposits(2bill+)

-TTR have a Mrktcap of only- 21m;)
I believe I'm being conservative at 50c target for the 07/08 yr

sparrow
04-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Noticed the interest JB, it came in the last 15 minutes of trading, maybe someone expecting an announcement soon.
Awaiting news on sale of Burnakura, but TTR's partnerin Burnakura EXT fell 3 cents today.
Interest in TTR led me to look at EXT, and must say I was impressed enough to take a small stake, based on their Namibia leases which may well turn into something special over the next 1-2 years

JBmurc
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Personal sparrow I'd be buying TTR 22m Mrkcap than the EXT 158m Mrkcap -very little downside in TTR at 12.5c SP from what's in the pipeline 30c min ;)
EXT has alot of potential but will take time.

JBmurc
05-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Up %31 so far this week-will be getting a speeding ticket from the ASX soon which should bring out the announcement TTR holders are wanting for-

sparrow
11-10-2007, 02:44 PM
What do we do now JB? I think I'll top up at 7.6, but it seems it will be a long time before Phillips River will be up and running. They need to raise $40-50 million I read in Patersons report, hard to do now bottom has fallen out of the SP

JBmurc
11-10-2007, 10:29 PM
-Sold out for a small loss 9c av. Liked the MON - CTO story better as they have both started GOLD production and have the funds & new cashflow to increase there resource base sooner.
-TTR is great buying on a longer term rerating -Great resource ,MCR drilling,sold-off costly production etc NTA-11c
Big problem is getting the-est. 45mill they need to start- phillps river production-
Will no doult need to raise more funds soon-Could be a Good takeover target with over Billion $$$$$ assets in the ground.
-Resource Market looking in great shape-BHP-$46 SP
-Got a feeling MCR (who hold TTR shares)will have something to do with TTR's future

JBmurc
24-10-2007, 02:07 PM
NEW CORNERSTONE INVESTORS – JABIRU METALS LIMITED AND LION
SELECTION LIMITED
Tectonic Resources NL (Tectonic) (TTR.ASX) is pleased to announce that Jabiru Metals
Limited (Jabiru) (JML:ASX) and Lion Selection Limited (Lion) (LST:ASX) have elected to
become cornerstone investors in Tectonic.
Subject to shareholder approval and the issue of a prospectus in respect of the placement,
Jabiru will subscribe for 30,000,000 shares and Lion 12,857,492 shares in Tectonic at 7 cents
per share for a total consideration of approximately $3,000,000.
Tectonic welcomes to its share register Lion, a highly respected investment house, and Jabiru,
a well established Australia base metals producer with a market capitalisation of circa $630m.
Jabiru has recently made the transition into production following the commissioning of the
$69 million Jaguar Zinc-Copper Project located 300 kilometres north of Kalgoorlie in
Western Australia. Jabiru also recently acquired the Benambra base metal project in Victoria.
Lion is a circa $330m publicly listed resource investment company providing long term
equity capital to carefully selected small and medium enterprises. Lion invests in Australian
mining and exploration companies with assets in Australia, Africa and South East Asia.
Tectonic sees the commitment by two well respected and high calibre organisations as a vote
of confidence in the company and its principal asset, the Phillips River Project, comprising
the Kundip gold/copper deposit and the Trilogy poly metallic base metal deposit.
Both Jabiru and Lion will have the right to a position on the Tectonic Board (subject to
Tectonic's constitution and other regulatory requirements) and the company welcomes the
additional knowledge and experience this would bring to the Company. In addition Jabiru has
a first right to enter into an agreement to partially or fully underwrite capital raisings
conducted by the Company during calendar year 2008.

The funds raised pursuant to these placements will be applied to the completion of a Bankable
Feasibility Study on the Phillips River Project. Initially drilling will recommence at Kundip
and Trilogy with further funds invested into the metallurgical evaluation of the Trilogy poly
metallic base metal deposit. Drilling is planned to commence in November, 2007.

sparrow
08-12-2007, 11:59 AM
-Sold out for a small loss 9c av.

Bit of activity yesterday, touching 13.5c for a fleeting moment, finished the day @12.5.

Hope you're feeling OK JB, could have made 50% more if you'd held a couple of months, but maybe you made that elsewhere with the proceeds.

Jabiru and Lion Selection looking smug with their share allotments @ 7 cents, as per JBmurc's previous post.

Revhead
01-01-2008, 04:23 AM
I’ve been watching TTR for a while. With the divestment of Burnakura, TTR can now focus on it’s Philips River Project. This is a positive development that gives them the money required to proceed with further exploratory drilling. We can expect a lot of drill results over the next 18 months.

Key recent developments.

Announced today: Chairman, Hamish Bohannan bought 1,246,316 shares throughout December, on market, worth around $146,269. That works out at around 11.75c per share. A good show of support for TTR.

The Burnakura asset has finally been disposed of. TTR received:
1.8m in cash,
2,250,000 TSX.ATW shares issued at CAD60c and now worth CAD91c as at the end of December, and.
2,250,000 warrants exerciseable DEC 2010 at 91c.

RC drilling has commenced at the Philips River Project. Drilling of 25,000m is forecast over the next 18 months.

Preliminary Trilogy test work produces commercial grade concentrates of lead and zinc – further testing to be conducted this year.

Lion Selection Ltd take 12,857,142 million shares at 7c.
Jabiru Metals Ltd take 30,000,000 shares at 7c or 11.45&#37;.
Both company’s get a seat on the board, and the share issue raised 3 million dollars for TTR.

Outlook for 2008

The Philips River project consists of two areas.

Kundip – consisting of copper and gold. Between 3 and 4 million dollars allocated for exploratory drilling work over the next 12 months, to increase the resource base.

Trilogy. Significant progress has been made on metallurgical test work, with an aim to produce separate zinc and lead concentrate. Further testing will try and optimise the conversion of the suphide resource into mining reserves. A drilling rig has commenced work at Trilogy, recovering more metallurgical samples, which will keep the test work moving forward this year.

As with all spec resource minors, there is a high risk of the project/company going belly-up.

I don’t hold TTR at the moment, but will do so in the near future.

http://www.tectonicres.com.au/

JBmurc
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Bit of activity yesterday, touching 13.5c for a fleeting moment, finished the day @12.5.

Hope you're feeling OK JB, could have made 50% more if you'd held a couple of months, but maybe you made that elsewhere with the proceeds.

Jabiru and Lion Selection looking smug with their share allotments @ 7 cents, as per JBmurc's previous post.

-Yeah one of many stocks I liked but thought the funds would be better of in others---------- TTR, TEXO ,NAV all exploded after i sold out --still sometimes selling out can be right like ADI at 90c&58c now 38c hoping for a better year ahead 2007 was the year of the should haves.

Revhead
11-01-2008, 04:04 PM
TTR has come under some selling pressure. It's a top notch speccie and well worth considering - see my post above.

The share price has slipped back to around 9.5c today. It was trading at 12c recently. % wise thats a big drop!

I don't hold at the moment, mainly because I have no spare cash, and I'm not keen on selling any of my current holdings. Have to bite the bullet soon though!

cheers

Revhead
11-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Hopefully by the time I have some cash TTR will have slipped to around 9c.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh301/RevheadST/TTR_11Jan2008.gif

JBmurc
13-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Well how bad has the last 4 months been for TTR -Brought back in at 5.5c today looks like cutting my losses at 9c wasn't to bad may still be more falls but with Jabiru Metals & Lion Selection on the shareholders list with MCR also and still keen on RAV8 TTR may be in for a rebound on postive news esp. as the forced pressure selling drys up.

At the very least:
TTR resources Vs TTR Mrktcap =takeover prospect--JML MCR ???? maybe just a waiting game if the SP doesn't better reflect in-ground value

JBmurc
29-04-2010, 12:44 PM
One I keep an eye on some nice shallow depth drilling results TTR looking good for even more good results over the next Qtr

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100429/pdf/31q0rlf8kl550v.pdf

shasta
09-06-2010, 11:31 AM
One I keep an eye on some nice shallow depth drilling results TTR looking good for even more good results over the next Qtr

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100429/pdf/31q0rlf8kl550v.pdf

Just been reading thru TTR's ann & recent presentation

Todays Ann:
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TTR&E=ASX&N=493730

Phillips River Project - Total Gold resource 880,000/oz* (Not bad for a market cap ~$20m, with around $3m cash)

Harbour View - Gold resource + 31,000/oz to 197,000

Recent Presentation:
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TTR&E=ASX&N=493144

Building a tidy resource base (Insitu Value approx ~$A2.5b)

Ag 880,000/oz*
Au 9.8m/oz
Cu 87.1k tonnes
Pb 123.3k tonnes
Zn 74.3k tonnes