PDA

View Full Version : Site down.....

Vince
03-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Well..........anyway no idea what caused that issue, well it was a small piece of SQL which I've just modified which seems to have worked.

Sorry about the delay but I assumed someone else was taking care of until I looked just before.

Anyway have a good weekend.

Vince

Sideshow Bob
03-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Well..........anyway no idea what caused that issue, well it was a small piece of SQL which I've just modified which seems to have worked.

Sorry about the delay but I assumed someone else was taking care of until I looked just before.

Anyway have a good weekend.

Vince

Thanks Vince for all your work!!

Great that things are back up and running. Bit of cold turkey for some forum members!!

Muse
03-06-2022, 09:30 PM
thanks vince!

Waltzing
03-06-2022, 10:10 PM
There you go F Moose ; you must stop snorting the Deer antler powder.

They have help lines you know for those kinds of problems...:eek2:

just a bit of SQL after all....

FrankF
04-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Thanks Vince! Good to note this site is back.

airedale
04-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Thanks Vince for all your work!!

Great that things are back up and running. Bit of cold turkey for some forum members!!
Cold turkey indeed Bob, glad to be back Vince.

Habits
04-06-2022, 10:08 AM
I assumed someone else was taking care of

And how often is that the case haha, thanks for fixing it

Snow Leopard
04-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Even with the downtime I still find the site is good value for money.

Thanks

etrader
04-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Thanks for that Vince

It shows there’s a good following and FOMO around stocks

davflaws
04-06-2022, 08:45 PM
Thanks Vince. I appreciate your efforts. I was surprised how much I missed the site. I tend to visit a couple of times a day and look at changes in my portfolio on Jardens then check relevant comments. It feels strangely "wrong" when I can't.

fungus pudding
05-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Thanks Vince. I appreciate your efforts. I was surprised how much I missed the site. I tend to visit a couple of times a day and look at changes in my portfolio on Jardens then check relevant comments. It feels strangely "wrong" when I can't.

...not to mention you were temporarily deprived of the benefit of my wisdom....

couta1
05-06-2022, 08:34 AM
Thanks Vince. I appreciate your efforts. I was surprised how much I missed the site. I tend to visit a couple of times a day and look at changes in my portfolio on Jardens then check relevant comments. It feels strangely "wrong" when I can't. Yes good stuff Vince although I found the time out surprisingly refreshing apart from the intrusive bit of background barking.

SCOTTY
05-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Thanks Vince. You provide a much valued service :)

Jay
05-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Echo the thoughts of the above (well most if not all)
Keep up the good work Vince

Yes, was missing your wisdom FP!