PDA

View Full Version : CER Certified-organics

Pages : [1] 2

easy money
17-10-2004, 08:05 PM
all right guys and girls..good volume went through last week...i think this stock is ready for a lift in share price..have been buying on recent lows..looking forward to making some money on this one

badger
17-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Way too early yet. Every time it gets in the nines you should unload. There is too much stock overhang from the failed placement and there is a supposed cash issue hanging around at 7.5cps. Couple this with the balance of the placement still to be completed and it aint going nowhere in the short term, particularly while Ellis Capital dumps its stock. Last weeks volume was part and parcel of this process with a long way to go yet.

easy money
17-10-2004, 08:47 PM
if the stock stays low..will buy more..results from the broomrape test in aus will be out before christmas..i can hardly wait

badger
17-10-2004, 08:53 PM
DONT hold your breath! or you might not get to see Christmas.

marinesalvor
18-10-2004, 08:08 AM
easy money - sorry but you win "blatant ramp" award for the month! whats next? Sealegs??

roaddog
18-10-2004, 11:47 AM
easy money 7.7c last week 8.5c today thats easy money dude

roadog is a CER shareholder :) 7.7c

roaddog
18-10-2004, 11:51 AM
dudes,if you had a look at the chart now it looks like its on its way up

Steve
18-10-2004, 02:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by roaddog

dudes,if you had a look at the chart now it looks like its on its way up

Roaddog, have you been smelling the pine fumes?![:o)]

blackcap
18-10-2004, 04:24 PM
The best thing to do with this company is leave it alone and if you own shares, to sell as fast as you can.

That is only my opinion though.

duncan macgregor
18-10-2004, 04:36 PM
C_MON guys This and WDT look them up do a bit of home work, then come back and tell me what they have in common. I strongly suggest if you have shares in either to get out quick. Three questions to ask yourselves.
1 How much do management pay themselves.
2 Why after all this time still bleeding you lot
3 A successfull start up business requires common sense and sacrifice, they do and have neither.
I will be very happy for you lot if i get proved wrong, Heres hoping MACDUNK

Phaedrus
19-10-2004, 10:14 AM
CER is in a downtrend. To be in an uptrend, for a start it would have to be making higher Lows - it is still making lower lows.
After this condition has been met, it must then make a higher high.
No-one can say when this downtrend will end. Spare a thought though for the poor sods who bought at over 40 cents - and are still holding.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/848030/CER001.gif

marinesalvor
19-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Thanks Phaedrus - the data dont lie

Steve
26-10-2004, 07:08 PM
There was a letter to the Editor in todays ODT where someone suggested that Organic Interceptor killed their cat. Drank from the gutter after spraying (or something like that)

Insider
26-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Do these guys even have a website??

Steve
26-10-2004, 09:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Insider

Do these guys even have a website??

from the Direct website: http://www.certified-organics.com

limegreen
27-10-2004, 08:47 AM
quote:someone suggested that Organic Interceptor killed their cat.

Now there is a good reason to use the product -- an organic way to get cats out of the garden.

ananda77
27-10-2004, 08:57 AM
I am not a holder of this share but recently tested this product...yes it kills plants rapidly and thouroghly (just burns any plants dead like no tomorrow) in a very short time.

The product is a very, very concentrated acid-substance, I think, and one has to be extremely careful not to get any droplets onto the skin and into the eyes!!

I personally would never use it again, as the product also kills all living micro- and not so micro (worms, beetles, bees etc.)-organisms in its wake, dead in an instance.

A real killer!

marinesalvor
27-10-2004, 08:58 AM
Ananda - how then does it get eco friendly organic status?? it sounds like agent orange

limegreen
27-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Being organic has no relation to it's safety. A common misconception. Many very very toxic things are organic -- cyanide, uranium, snake venom etc.

quote:one has to be extremely careful not to get any droplets onto the skin and into the eyes!!

I would be very very careful not to get most other weedkillers on my hands or eyes. Just because it's organic doesn't mean you can bathe in the stuff, any more than you could bathe in roundup.

ananda77
27-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Marinesalvor

Ananda - how then does it get eco friendly organic status?? it sounds like agent orange

Well I suppose the product got it's status because its made from organic materials like pine-needles.

marinesalvor
27-10-2004, 09:15 AM
yes but isnt it meant to leave an organic "footprint" too??

ananda77
27-10-2004, 09:24 AM
marinesalvor

yes but isnt it meant to leave an organic "footprint" too??

Personally, that is the meaning of the term according to my ethical standards

...sustaining not unselective destroying.

My main objection to the product is that it kills living beings.

Bling_Bling
10-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Just been reading CER announcements that they have placed 8.85M shares at 10 cents. My question is, why would investors pay 10 cents when you can get the shares below the placement price on the market?

*scratch* head.... very strange indeed.

Steve
02-12-2004, 02:28 PM
This has been discussed recently under 'another' CER thread...

Bling, out of interest, why are you reading the CER announcements anyway?!;)

Bling_Bling
02-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Steve, I was looking for a pet dog for my kids, so I used Google search and found CER announcements. :D

ari
02-12-2004, 04:19 PM
quote:Steve, I was looking for a pet dog for my kids
Should be safe with kids, just lies around doing stuff all although is inclined to bark alot about sweetFA..............

Bling_Bling
02-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Ari, as long as the dog dont bite the hand that feeds it. Some dogs catch rabies and has a slow and painful death. [xx(] :D

On a serious note, I was just sniffing around for cheap small cap stocks taht will make me millions. But it seems this aint going to be one of them. [xx(]

disc: not a CER shareholder

easy money
14-12-2004, 06:47 PM
hi bling bling..i see that this stock is moving of its low point and i think a new up trend is about to develop..this stock may yet make you a dollar

ari
15-12-2004, 06:20 AM
quote:hi bling bling..i see that this stock is moving of its low point and i think a new up trend is about to develop..this stock may yet make you a dollar

...and reindeer really do fly....YEAH RIGHT

Bling_Bling
15-12-2004, 07:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by easy money

hi bling bling..i see that this stock is moving of its low point and i think a new up trend is about to develop..this stock may yet make you a dollar

I didnt buy any shares cos my broker told me it is called a "Dead Cat Bounce".

easy money
15-12-2004, 04:04 PM
i suggest you get yourself a new broker b-bling

Bling_Bling
15-12-2004, 04:06 PM
My broker is correct, cos it is 7 cent seller today. :)

rawdata
15-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Plenty of stock if you want it, Easy Money, from one of the vendors at 7 cents. Just give Direct a call and 3 million shares for straters are yours.

Not so easy money, huh?:)

easy money
15-12-2004, 04:14 PM
a good chance to be picking up some more at low price..2005 will be a great year for this stock...mark my words

Bling_Bling
15-12-2004, 04:18 PM

a good chance to be picking up some more at low price..2005 will be a great year for this stock...mark my words

Mark your words? I will remember that when comes 2005. You must be the Bling Bling man for CER.

Want to disclose more about why you think it is a good story?

I hear they have intentions of a rights issue in 2005.

rawdata
15-12-2004, 06:22 PM

I thought 2004 was going to be the great year? Instead, CER punters will remember that 2004 is the year they got raped by a broom by the vendors selling down. Next year could be the year of being punters being 'organised' to buy more shares from the vendors. ;)

easy money
15-12-2004, 06:36 PM
dear b-bling..i am a top 10 shareholder and have been adding to my holding recently...as stated earlier 2005 will see increased expansion and the company will move into the black ..i look forward to doing very nicely out of this stock..merry christmas to you

blackcap
15-12-2004, 07:07 PM

dear b-bling..i am a top 10 shareholder and have been adding to my holding recently...as stated earlier 2005 will see increased expansion and the company will move into the black ..i look forward to doing very nicely out of this stock..merry christmas to you

Really? cant wait to hold my breath on this one.

I think its a dog, and will keep going down. If I were you, easy money, I would sell b 4 its too late.

Or do you as a top 10 shareholder know something that us mugs dont?

easy money
15-12-2004, 07:16 PM
thank you for your concern black cap..let me assure you i have no intention in selling my stake in this company and will continue to add to my position...merry christmas to you too

blackcap
15-12-2004, 07:19 PM

thank you for your concern black cap..let me assure you i have no intention in selling my stake in this company and will continue to add to my position...merry christmas to you too

But why? What makes you so confident that this company can turn around. I mean, its past does not make good reading does it. Especially with vendors selling into the market after a "positive" announcement.

What has changed at CER to give you the confidence that they will perform next year?

IcedPaladin
15-12-2004, 07:20 PM
David Warwick told me some porkies during the year about a founding director not selling down shares, when in fact he was. When I asked David about the sell down his response absolute bollocks. However he is very receptive of shareholder enquiries. Easy Money your selections in next years share competition CSG and CER tell us more.

easy money
15-12-2004, 08:03 PM
hello I-P..i believe i have said enough all ready...roll on 2005..a year to look forward to indeed

rawdata
15-12-2004, 08:12 PM

hello I-P..i believe i have said enough all ready...roll on 2005..a year to look forward to indeed

Good - enough said.

I am sure we all look forward to you helping one of the vendors get rid of 3 million shares, and after that, a placement, then another selldown, then another placement, then ....

Want to be raped by a broom, anyone? Or get washed with specially formulated organic soap that only the Australians would use? Whatever happened to that environmentally friendly hair shampoo that the Eruropeans could not get enough of?

zyreon
15-12-2004, 09:17 PM
it's funny how much attention this company gets

based on my current impression/imagination i have a "feeling" that 05 will indeed be a good year for CER

but I don't feel as though i have a right to feel such a way... just yet. once i get a replacement computer i'm gunna do some more extensive research to see if i can actually build a case for keeping my holding.
I will consider posting my findings.

and hey if nothing else you know what they say, risk and return are corelated (or something like that...)

rawdata
15-12-2004, 09:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by zyreon

it's funny how much attention this company gets

based on my current impression/imagination i have a "feeling" that 05 will indeed be a good year for CER

but I don't feel as though i have a right to feel such a way... just yet. once i get a replacement computer i'm gunna do some more extensive research to see if i can actually build a case for keeping my holding.
I will consider posting my findings.

and hey if nothing else you know what they say, risk and return are corelated (or something like that...)

Reward?

Must be the big gains made by the promotors/vendors of this stock - around $5 millions by my last calculation - made through CER issuing a lot of positive announcements (with no earnings impact - organic soap, anyone?) and then, selling stocks to the punters.

You take the risk, they take the rewards.

Sounds good?

blackcap
16-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Ive heard just this morning from one of my sources that 2005 is going to be a very bad year for CER. Judging by todays price action that looks like it could be on the cards.

Sentiment just does not seem to favour this stock.

Bling_Bling
16-12-2004, 11:58 AM
The graph on CER looks bloody horrible. I am glad I listened to my broker and you guys in here and didnt buy any CER.

Phaedrus
22-12-2004, 11:36 AM
From Easy Money on the WHS thread :- "Phaedrus, can you have another look cer...i believe that the downtrend has finnished and is consolidating in a trading range"

Wishful thinking there, EM! Still in a downtrend, with an unbroken confirmed trendline in place. Just to cheer you up a little, there does appear to be some support at 6.8 cents - so far anyway.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-7/148483/CER001.gif

zyreon
22-12-2004, 12:28 PM
fundamentally speaking (which is probably the only thing that will turn it around) nothing will happen until late February

zyreon
22-12-2004, 12:29 PM
(nothing aside from consolidation and noise)

easy money
22-12-2004, 07:36 PM
thank you phaedrus for your nice graph..would you like to attach an rsi indicater to that useing a 14 day period....thanks

duncan macgregor
22-12-2004, 08:00 PM
EASY MONEY, never mind a n rsi indicator what about a foolstop? Only kiddin MACDUNK.

easy money
22-12-2004, 08:33 PM
hi dm...well picked up some more today..are you interested in buying yourself?

Phaedrus
23-12-2004, 07:10 AM
Well, EM, there goes the "support". I fear that your averaging down with this stock will cost you dearly. Let's hope not. Good luck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/789456/CER001.gif

Bling_Bling
23-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Fantastic graphs Phaedrus. :)

I am pleased that I didnt buy into this stock.

ari
23-12-2004, 08:37 AM
quote:I am pleased that I didnt buy into this stock.

Wish I had never been involved either....had over 1m shares under it's previous life AQL, and kept trading down (not clever)...well the rest is history and one hell of a bitter pill...loss of $90k+
Still have 26,000 shares left and just can't help reading these posts....don't know whether to laugh or cry ..........

Bling_Bling
23-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Ari, sorry to hear about your lost. We all have our bad ones that we cant forget.

By watching CER actions on the buy side, I have this funny tingle that someone is trying to hold up the share price.

ari
23-12-2004, 12:25 PM
quote:I have this funny tingle that someone is trying to hold up the share price.
..believe me, they are masters at it............

ari
23-12-2004, 05:26 PM
quote:DIRECTOR: CER: Appointment of second independent director

Certified Organics is pleased to announce the appointment to its Board of
Steve Bridges as the Company's second independent director.

Steve Bridges' name is synonymous with many marketing successes at a host of
well known companies including Villa Maria, Tullen Snips, and law firm
Simpson Grierson. His work at Simpson Grierson was featured as a
comprehensive case study in the 1998 Australia/New Zealand edition of Philip
Kotler's marketing textbook.

Steve is the innovator of the widely acclaimed "Marketing Plan Flow Chart"
which is used internationally. He is a Fellow of the NZ Institute of
Management, and a Trustee of The Independent Business Foundation. In July
2003, Steve was inducted into Marketing Magazine's Marketing Hall of Fame,
the inaugural year for this award. He also judges a large number of marketing
awards in New Zealand.

and the cost will be.......[?]

easy money
23-12-2004, 07:40 PM
thank you for your 2nd graph phaedrus you will notice that while the share price drops to a new low..the rsi is trending upwards..this divergence would indicate a strong buy signal..it will be interesting to look at your graph say in a months time..bought more shares yesterday at 6.6c...this stock is a buy.

duncan macgregor
23-12-2004, 07:59 PM
EASY MONEY. If you are an FA trader this company is crap. If you are a FA trader this company is crap. If you go down to your vege gro centre or farm service centre they will tell you they sell very little. If you do what i did and buy the bloody stuff, and test it yourself its a onecer. It costs double to use wake up, and get on to a winner for a change you will lose the lot the way you are going.
They will go under unless they can convince people like you to dig deep. macdunk

Chippie
23-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Hi Easy Money

I thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth since you appear to be out numbered.

"High risk, high return"

Sharetrading will have no affect on the future of this company. They have to make a profit soon to survive.

The new directors will have to make changes quickly. But I think that someone like Steve Bridges would not have joined for no reason. And before someone says it, Steve's career and reputation is worth a lot more than the salary he will get from CER for 12 months.

So although high risk, I have put 1% of my share portfolio into the company just in case. But I would not want to risk much more.

Thanks to everyone else for the warnings. Obviously a lot of money has been lost in the past. I am hoping (betting) that the past is exactly that, "in the past"

Only time will tell.

easy money
23-12-2004, 09:01 PM
thank you chippie....merry christmas

zyreon
24-12-2004, 01:27 AM
watch your self

(literally)

badger
24-12-2004, 08:48 PM
I'm with easy money and Chippie. They wont go broke particularly as they dont carry any term debt. This stock could surprise in 2005.

tim23
25-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Too many competing products for my liking; best to ignore I suspect!

zyreon
29-12-2004, 08:47 PM
lol ouch, let us know if you get a response

PLK
03-01-2005, 07:23 PM
i check their statement for the last year
why it cost for much for the operating expenses - about 2 millions?
will it be reduced this year because they havce already spent them for the product research??
Thanks

Steve
03-01-2005, 07:42 PM
While I don't follow CER, I would go as far to suggest that a large proportion of the operating expenses relate to salaries & directors fees.

CER also strikes me as a company that would capitalise R&D instead of expensing it, just to make things look that much better than abysmal...

easy money
30-01-2005, 06:42 PM
evening all..well it would appear that this stock is about to move upwards...good news is not far away now....the next month will be interesting indeed

easy money
30-01-2005, 06:59 PM
alcohol does not produce good results rocking..there annual result will be out next month....just bare with me on this one...

easy money
30-01-2005, 07:20 PM
things are improving rocking...trust me...

duncan macgregor
30-01-2005, 08:47 PM
This company wont go broke for some time to come.
The reason is simple and so are the people investing in it. Macdunk

zyreon
30-01-2005, 09:18 PM
There is 'potential' here but I would like to see the FY announcement... it will be interesting to see if there is any deviation from the same old rhetoric.

whatsup
01-02-2005, 09:47 AM
East money the ramping of the last week hasnt worked (yet!!!!), your real name by any chance isnt Innes is it ? there is a major shareholder who while at the AGM was telling the shareholders what a great company CER is has/had been busily selling down his shares, That couldnt be you could it!!!!.

easy money
01-02-2005, 02:35 PM
whatsup..your imagination is starting to run wild...still adding to my position..this stock is a buy...do yourself a favour and get in while this stock is still cheap...mark my words

duncan macgregor
01-02-2005, 04:26 PM
EASY MONEY, You will have to change your name to no money woof woof. Nothing will please me more if i get it wrong. Your very existance was billions to one chance so i cant say for certain but woof woof in the meantime. MACDUNK

roaddog
01-02-2005, 04:41 PM
easy money dude i am having a punt on CER been buying for under 7 cents

There is 'potential'

but also a (risk)

rawdata
01-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Risk? What risk? You buy and the company & vendors sell to you so that they can book their profits and pay their inflated salaries. There's no risk as you know it's a one way bet - you lose everytime.

whiteheron
01-02-2005, 06:03 PM
easy money

I got beaten to it by macdunk
My thoughs on this are the same as his

But you cant be serious about your name can you easy money ???
Share trading is definitely not an easy way to earn money --- it requires lots of research and application amongst other things , and it is risky

I wish you the best but fear the worst

Good luck --- you will need it

easy money
01-02-2005, 06:03 PM
really you lot..i cannot understand why there is so many people condemming this company...this stock is a buy..end of story

zyreon
01-02-2005, 06:16 PM
it carries a heavy burden of the stigma arising from dubious practise by the management/owners, e.g. having the largest salary compared to sales (as a herald article pointed out) and many promises that failed to materialise and as interpreted by some making good announcements -to be followed by insider selling.

>>It has a credibility problem

probably the only way to solve such a problem is by action e.g. profits

if you take away the credibility issues then this company is more or less on par with blt,boz et al

rawdata
01-02-2005, 06:20 PM
No need to start a new thread. Just stick with the previous one.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/post.asp?method=Reply&TOPIC_ID=19883&FORUM_ID=46

Whatever happened to the organic shampoo and organic soap? There was supposed to be huge demand from the Australians and Europeans? Sounds like they have got rid of their head mite problems?

So just another porkie from the good news company - you pay and the vendors and management enjoy?

easy money
01-02-2005, 06:37 PM
rawdata ...i think you need some help

Bling_Bling
01-02-2005, 06:43 PM

rawdata ...i think you need some help

Rawdata does need help and I will give him a hand.

CER is a complete DOG ! Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. :D

easy money
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
your loss bling bling....nevermind

duncan macgregor
01-02-2005, 07:08 PM
EASY MONEY, one last time before i give up on you. I been to the factory. I talked to the experts . i bought the bloody stuff, and did a commercial trial. I talked to market gardeners, and farmers. I had conversations with vege gro, WRI, and RDI management. THIS IS A BLOODY DOG AND YOU ARE A LOSER IF YOU DONT WAKE UP. Stand in front of the mirror and give yourself a couple of quick taps on the head see if that gets you back on track. ALL THE BEST MACDUNK

Steve
01-02-2005, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bling_Bling

CER is a complete DOG ! Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. :D

Only a 10 foot pole?![:0] Why would you want to even get that close to it?[?]

easy money
01-02-2005, 07:20 PM
thank you for your concern duncan...however i am sleeping easy with my position in cer...will continue to add at these levels

whatsup
01-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Easy Money what you have to do for your creditability is to answer this 1 question ."Do you or any of your total family or any person that you know, have any contact/knowledge of the inside/workings or any privaliged information of CER"?

rawdata
01-02-2005, 08:10 PM

thank you for your concern duncan...however i am sleeping easy with my position in cer...will continue to add at these levels

The company made a placement in October last year of 8.85m shares at 10c per share to raise $885,000. It is understood that the broker handling the placement charged over $50,000. So he's happy.

CER has enough money to pay the high salaries and expenses of the executives. So they are happy.

Why are the shares trading at 7 cents and why are the placement shares coming out by the millions? Obviously some very unhappy investors.

Or just Mr Innes selling again?

badger
01-02-2005, 09:11 PM
The fact that Earrrrlllll is no longer Chairman probably warrants a re-rating of the stock.

whiteheron
01-02-2005, 10:32 PM
easy money

Im glad that it is your money you are putting into this dog and not mine
I only have enough to chase winners
I quit losers quick before they owe me too much

Remember , you dont have to make up losses on the shares that caused you those losses --- there are a number of really good shares out there that have bright prospects

Why get weighed down by a dog ???

Time will tell , but I dont like the look of this one

Snow Leopard
02-02-2005, 05:49 AM
People

Why don't we all leave easy money in his own small universe for a while and perhaps we can look in six months and try and cheer him up.

rawdata
02-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Because he sounds too much like one of the vendors or someone acting for CER or the vendors. :(

Bling_Bling
02-02-2005, 07:19 AM

your loss bling bling....nevermind

It seems like minority shareholders have been losing since the day CER was listed. I nearly bought into this dog, but thanks to good advice I didnt.

whiteheron
02-02-2005, 07:48 AM
Just as a matter of interest I have diaried to check the price again at the end of March to see what transpires

The school of hard knocks has taught me that it is much better to follow winners and to leave the losers alone

Time is a great revealer

zyreon
02-02-2005, 07:57 AM
whiteheron, all you really have to do is read the FY05 result announcement, if it shows real progress e.g. a profit and an improvement on the usual tripe that they emit then it could be worth watching closer -

if it's the same old tripe with little progress and profit is still a dream then i would stay clear until they start improving their prospects and turn their words to deeds.

trouble with these low price stocks is that they're so alluring - like fools gold, it's easy to get caught daydreaming about all the profits you could make if the price went up a few cents.

a cure to such neurotic behaviour would be to ask yourself if they did another 1:100 consolidation tomorrow would i still want to buy?

whiteheron
02-02-2005, 08:28 AM
zyreon

Yes , I dont know what it is that attracts people to these low price stocks
I guess that they must look like such bargains , but people are being fooled if they dont look at the broader picture

Maybe they dont understand that 1 million shares at a value of $1 (total $1 M ) is exactly the same as 10 million shares at a value of 10c (total $1 M )

This trick has been tried by the likes of Bob Jones some years ago when he was trying to ramp up the property company in his name , Robert Jones Investments I seem to recall

If the people dont understand these sorts of things then they should not be in the sharemarket
Percentages is another one that many dont understand

whatsup
04-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Easy money ,I see that you still havent replied to my question of 1-2-05, from that all that I can deduct is that you are the same person who while at a AGM or EGM of several years ago while telling all what a great company CER is was bussy selling down his of his families holding!!!, I think your name starts with I or are I wrong.

easy money
07-02-2005, 08:34 PM
dear whatsup..you are making me laugh....time is running out and i see that the share price is starting to move..top up while it is still cheap..trust me

rawdata
07-02-2005, 09:04 PM
That's right, listen to EM, and help those who took the placement at 10 cents to get out. Also, Mr Innes needs some help to clear his last shares out.

Next placement must just be aroun the corner.

Would you like me to resurrect the other threads on CER, EM?

easy money
07-02-2005, 09:08 PM
do what you like rd..i'am buying and i suggest you do too

rawdata
07-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Well, keep the good news to yourself, EM and just keep buying.

Heck, why don't you contact Mr Innes directly and buy it straight off him?

Also, CER is so keen to place more stocks so talk directly to David. He will be the only CEO who talks up the company's prospects and then try and flog Mr Innes's shares to whoever will listen.

You want to volunteer more infor?

badger
07-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Don't chase it up EM....They will probably have to raise capital one more time before it has the big run...that will be the time to load up.

rawdata
07-02-2005, 09:22 PM
That's right, one more placement - then another, then another and who gets richer?

zyreon
07-02-2005, 10:04 PM
http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/c/2y/c/cer.nz.gif

trading range then good news, and bubble -bubble attempting to discount future benefit of developments- developments fail to materialise in short term and a decline in new favourable news preciptates a return to trading range almost identical to pre bubble trading.

possibly resistence lies between 8.5-9.5 with support being about 6.
paired with real progress a break of this resistence zone could produce a buying opportunity with a target of 15 cents.

Buy if price rises above 9 + tangible fundamental progress e.g. a profit.

Otherwise tread with caution or speculate(i.e. gamble) on FY04 result due towards end of month possibly the 28th?

whatsup
07-02-2005, 10:04 PM
If you ever have bought a share in CER which I some how really doubt, you could post your transfer on ST just to prove me wrong , that would be some proof that your not poof!!!!

IcedPaladin
08-02-2005, 04:08 PM
[quote]Originally posted by IcedPaladin

David Warwick told me some porkies during the year about a founding director not selling down shares, when in fact he was. When I asked David about the sell down his response absolute bollocks. However he is very receptive of shareholder enquiries. Easy Money your selections in next years share competition CSG and CER tell us more.
Another porkie David told me in my call to him early last year wast that he expected the results of the $250,000 trial to be in by the latest August 2004. He also spoke of all the ill informed comment on sharetrader. Is thatt the horse who is talking or is he just a voyuer. Maybe those much awaited results from the trial and a massive order for more exterminator will be the highlights in the report. You have held your faith in this one a longtime zyreon!

IcedPaladin
08-02-2005, 04:17 PM
[quote]Originally posted by rocking

Who is this David Warwick, and why is he allowed to live.
Would you like his contact number, worth the call?
He also took my email address for the companies monthly newsletter still waiting. Maybe its being posted on sharetrader.
Have you ever gone to the trouble of phoning a CEO when researching a company?
Interesting and varying responses from CEO's when I have made enquiries.

IcedPaladin
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I assure you I did very well out of CER as you will see on the other thread. Bought at 8 sold at 13. Might just have another dabble now at 7-8 With a spin Dr on board who knows what they might well come up with.
Why do they need one?
David was just not getting things quite right. Although it is not the first PR man they have had on board.

Longtack
08-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Zyreon & Whiteheron. NOGOC and CTL were "low-priced stocks" - around $0.06 a couple of years ago. Both are at least 6-baggers now. Brokers advise us to steer clear of "penny dreadfuls" but who listens to them?;)[:p]

zyreon
08-02-2005, 05:24 PM
quote:Certified Organics is pleased to announce the appointment to its Board of Steve Bridges as the Company's second independent director.

Steve Bridges' name is synonymous with many marketing successes at a host of well known companies including Villa Maria, Tullen Snips, and law firm Simpson Grierson. His work at Simpson Grierson was featured as a comprehensive case study in the 1998 Australia/New Zealand edition of Philip Kotler's marketing textbook.

Steve is the innovator of the widely acclaimed "Marketing Plan Flow Chart" which is used internationally. He is a Fellow of the NZ Institute of Management, and a Trustee of The Independent Business Foundation. In July 2003, Steve was inducted into Marketing Magazine's Marketing Hall of Fame, the inaugural year for this award. He also judges a large number of marketing awards in New Zealand.

Dr Wayne Cartwright has been appointed to the Board as a non-executive director and Chairman.

Dr Cartwright is Professor of Strategic Management at Auckland University. He is Chairman of Enigma Publishing, which develops advanced decision support systems for health care and a director of two other public companies. Previous directorships include Direct Capital Partners, Nobilo Vintners, Forestry Corporation of New Zealand and Auckland UniServices.

Wayne consults widely in the fields of business strategy, corporate governance, and international development. He holds degrees in agricultural science and economics with marketing.

Dr Cartwright succeeds Dr Earl Stevens, who, after three years with the Company, as Managing Director and subsequently as Chairman, is leaving the Company to concentrate fully on the development of the Bio-Strategy science and technology investment group, of which he is the founder and Managing Director.

It seems doubtful that such men would knowingly risk their reputation on a shady enterprise or a doomed enterprise....

rawdata
08-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Zyreon, try asking the same question of Sir David Beattie, ex-Governor General, why he got involved with some of the companies he did - eg. EnvironWaste which went down the tubes in a blaze of controvesy.

Likewise, Michael Stianssy with RMG and SPE?

David Warwick must be one of the very few CEOs in the world who actually has time to read a sharetrader's chatsite. Tells us a lot about him and the company.

zyreon
08-02-2005, 06:34 PM
so raw data how much money ^have^ you lost in this company?

rawdata
08-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Zyreon, FYI I have made extremely good money out of this company when it was Queen Charlotte and then, Aquaria 21.

With CER, the company was hijacked by the promotors, vendors and management to enrich themselves - all the while announcing and promising great things whilst selling their shares on those bs announcements. What ever happened to the organic soap and shampoo?

It is easy to sense the same individuals under the guise of the Easy Moneys of the world trying the same stunt on this site.

You will be exposed for what you are.

BTW, Zyreon, care to answer the question abour Sir david Beattie and Michael Stianssy?

easy money
08-02-2005, 07:49 PM
hi zyreon....nice to see you are being a little more openminded than most...there are some developments happening which will be made known at the upcoming fy report....

rawdata
08-02-2005, 08:15 PM

hi zyreon....nice to see you are being a little more openminded than most...there are some developments happening which will be made known at the upcoming fy report....

Let's put that on the record and see what the Securities Commission and NZX think about this clear evidence of either insider trading or attempt at market manipulation.

IcedPaladin
08-02-2005, 08:15 PM
[quote]Originally posted by easy money

What about your other selection CSG whats happening there?

zyreon
08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
rawdata

I only mentioned my question as i had a theory that your crusade against this company may have been motivated by losses, clearly i was mistaken.

as for your questions re those other high profilers - no one is immune from mistakes...

i might try contacting them see what their plans/thoughts are on the company.

rawdata
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM

rawdata

I only mentioned my question as i had a theory that your crusade against this company may have been motivated by losses, clearly i was mistaken.

as for your questions re those other high profilers - no one is immune from mistakes...

i might try contacting them see what their plans/thoughts are on the company.

There is such a thing as public service, Zyreon.

Anyway, I think we have Easy Money where we want him - he's now on the record of being aware of things happening in the company which must be advised to all in the market or he is trying to manipulate the market.

zyreon
08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
hmm perhaps, but i'd be a tad discombobulated if they didn't include any updates in the annual result - given their history of news mongering

Steve
08-02-2005, 09:30 PM

hmm perhaps, but i'd be a tad discombobulated if they didn't include any updates in the annual result - given their history of news mongering

Huh?![?]

rawdata
08-02-2005, 09:48 PM
As in 'to throw into a state of confusion'.

Good one, Zyreon!

easy money
09-02-2005, 06:30 PM
no confusion at this end rawdata...the quotes are improving all the time...

IcedPaladin
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM
[quote]Originally posted by easy money

no confusion at this end rawdata...the quotes are improving all the time...
You did say in na earlier posting that the broomrape trials in OZ would be out prior to christmas what you didnt say is what year.

whiteheron
09-02-2005, 07:43 PM
discombobulated

Im off to confer with my Oxford English ---

Its a new one on me !!!

easy money
09-02-2005, 07:48 PM
good evening IP...the trial has been completed..and the results are positive

IcedPaladin
09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
And what about CSG?

easy money
09-02-2005, 08:19 PM
IP you will have to wait till march,april for more info on that stock

zyreon
09-02-2005, 09:29 PM
quote:easy money:

good evening IP...the trial has been completed..and the results are positive

hmmm yet in a previous announcement from CER

quote:If this large scale testing of application methods is successful,the project could be worth many millions of dollars in revenue a year toCertified Organics for the next 10 to 15 years.

how do you know the results? who's your source?

as far as I know there has been no notification of the results of the large scale testing, it was supposed to be known "by the end of the year(04)"

rawdata
10-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Zyreon,

Dreams are free except at CER - here you pay and the vendors and management get to enjoy the dreams.

zyreon
10-02-2005, 11:21 AM
hmm rawdata if you re-read my last post it provides details that suggest it is not possible to currently know the results of the trial, yet easymoney professes to know such details.

which i find odd.

~benign skepticism

IcedPaladin
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by rocking

[quote]easymoney professes to know such details

He also professes to make easy money.

YES! Easy Money looks like your on the mark again volume is up, share price is up, deals are up.

Good for you.

Getting excited about CSG March April you say?

TerryA
10-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Could one of the TA experts have a look at this chart and say what are the indicators for the SP in the short term.

Phaedrus
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Terry,
CER is a very lightly traded stock, so is far from the ideal candidate for TA.
The 8 month downtrend has ended and CER has been in an uptrend since the Bullish RSI divergence of late last year. It gave a trendline break Buy signal on 19/1/05.
If this is the type of stock you are interested in, the short-term outlook would appear to be reasonably optimistic at this point.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/789456/CER917003.gif

zyreon
10-02-2005, 08:51 PM
interesting, thanks P - good to see working examples. [though my initial thoughts were that it would be too inactive to get a decent reading]

my forecast is that the new uptrend will continue at an insipid pace until jolted by an update in fundamentals (e.g. an announcement causing a spike +/- setting the tone for the following months)

rotsevni
10-02-2005, 08:58 PM

my forecast is that the new uptrend will continue at an insipid pace until jolted by an update in fundamentals (e.g. an announcement causing a spike +/- setting the tone for the following months)

For a short term trade it's not looking so insipid though. Phaedrus, what would be the next signal to make a second BUY.
Rising off a higher low, or simply breaking through 80c resistance?

moimoi
10-02-2005, 11:23 PM
.08 cents resistance my boy

there would be a few millionaires about if this puppy ever made it to 80cents[8D][8D]

TerryA
11-02-2005, 05:43 AM
Phaedrus, and others,

My thanks for the advice and comments which have been both educational and interesting.

Think that the resistance level is 8 cents or 0.08 dollars or am I nitt picking ?

rotsevni
11-02-2005, 07:27 AM
previous posting corrected:

For a short term trade it's not looking so insipid though. Phaedrus, what would be the next signal to make a second BUY.
Rising off a higher low, or simply breaking through 8c resistance?

Bling_Bling
11-02-2005, 07:28 AM
"Dead Cat Bounce"?

The fundamentals are not there to sustain this bounce. I feel a rights issue coming to milk shareholders for more money.

Phaedrus
11-02-2005, 07:34 AM
Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$0.80 = 80 cents
$0.08 = 8 cents

When you set up a trade it is good to define your parameters right at the start and specify exactly what it would take to make you "right" and what would make you "wrong". The obvious actions would be to (perhaps) double up if you are proved right, and SELL THE LOT if you are proved wrong.
So, if you bought now, to make you "right" you would need to see :-
(1) Support at 7 cents
(2) A new low that "respected" (and thus confirmed) the new tentative trendline that should be drawn if you want to get involved here.
(3) Support at 7.8 cents (previous resistance)
(4) A break above previous resistance at 8 cents
(5) In short, a continuation of the uptrend. This means a continuation of higher highs and higher lows.

What would make you "wrong"?
(1) A downtrend. (A lower low after a lower high).
(2) A break of the trendline, perhaps, but most importantly
(3) A break below the previous Support at 7 cents. To hold on below this would be foolish. It would be madness to hold on should the price drop below the old low of 6.6 cents.

This list is not meant to be exhaustive - there are many other good technical indicators that could be used here.

Rotsevni, there are literally hundreds of possible Buy signals that could be triggered in the future with this or any stock. The 2 you mention are quite valid.

TerryA
11-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Phaedrus,

>>>Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$0.80 = 80 cents
$0.08 = 8 cents<<<

My comment arose from Moimoi's post quoting ".08 cents".
Obviously I was nitt picking.

I've been watching this stock for a while but think I may sit on the side lines for a bit longer.

Thanks again.

Steve
11-02-2005, 12:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by TerryA

I've been watching this stock for a while but think I may sit on the side lines for a bit longer.

Terry, why waste your time sitting on the sidelines watching this stock?! CER is a D.O.G. There are plenty of other shares that you could spend this time watching...

IcedPaladin
15-02-2005, 02:50 PM
9cents sometings brewing EM tell us some more

zyreon
15-02-2005, 02:59 PM
hmmmmm

earnings (and updates/ramping) date draws near

duncan macgregor
15-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Who says history never repeats. Its getting closer to milking time. macdunk

duncan macgregor
15-02-2005, 03:34 PM
ROCKING, your thousandth post is looming i hope you are saving it up for a post about a more worth while topic than this. macdunk

duncan macgregor
15-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I am certain a person of your standing in the st forum will front up with something worthy and cheery without my mate ABDAB or myself grabbing the spot light. looking forward to it. macdunk

IcedPaladin
15-02-2005, 05:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by rocking

There's nothing to stop CER buying its own shares, is there? [8D]
Does it really matter who the buyer is as long as its goin up.
I will leave some for the next buyer;)

IcedPaladin
15-02-2005, 06:03 PM
[quote]Originally posted by rocking

Yes, it does matter. Who is pushing it up? Management or staff?
[Well we cant get to emotional when turning a profit, as long as we consider the next buyer when taking a profit.
I must assume it is either staff or management who are doing the buying and selling as the matket depth on national online shows neither the buy or sell volume traded.
But who cares:D

easy money
15-02-2005, 06:22 PM
well i must confess i was in the market today buying more..hope this does not upset anyone

rawdata
15-02-2005, 06:53 PM

well i must confess i was in the market today buying more..hope this does not upset anyone

You are very welcome to the ones I supplied today, EM - now how about taking some more of mine at 9 cents?

This is great!:D:D:D

easy money
15-02-2005, 07:16 PM
leaving the party so soon rd ?

rawdata
15-02-2005, 07:36 PM

leaving the party so soon rd ?

I hope you don't get too upset.

Still have enough to give you a few more at 9 cents, then 10 cents, then 11 cents if you still have ebough grunt. But maybe, just maybe, I may just decide to be very generous and give the whole lot to you tomorrow if you bid 9 cents.

Now, that's EASY $$$$. Enough profit from you to kit out my entertainment room with the latest 42" LCD and Bose surround wireless sound system :D

Catch you at 9 tomorrow then?:)

easy money
15-02-2005, 07:50 PM
i'll give you 8 cents..

madmike
15-02-2005, 08:16 PM

i'll give you 8 cents..

oh EM ....haven't you got the latest 42" LCD and Bose surround wireless sound system????....poor you!!!!....but at least your watching the cents!!!!

easy money
15-02-2005, 08:25 PM
you know mm..i have actually got my eye on the latest 60" lcd from sony..very nice...not to long to wait now

rawdata
15-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I fully endorse the term easy money - this has been very easy so far. Let the EMs of the world push the story along and just don't be greedy and pick up a cent here and three cents there.

9 tomorrow, EM, there's some of them little beauties just awaiting for you! :D

Steve
18-02-2005, 10:00 AM
For those of you punting on CER, you will be pleased to know that the Dunedin City Council has been out spraying with Organic Interceptor again this week...

rawdata
18-02-2005, 10:26 AM

i'll give you 8 cents..

Plenty at 8 cents on the offer, EM, where are you?

Easy money? My foot. :D

rawdata
18-02-2005, 03:56 PM

Getting very upset we are that you are not buying more. :D

zyreon
18-02-2005, 05:24 PM
dont worry data

the annual result will be full of gleaming and lauding tales of (near) successes and major (future) deals, and about making even more progress in registering products for sale in europe and asia, in fact we'll probably hear how the US JV is also progressing and how much potential there is.

just another year and they'll have cornered the market

hmm am i talking about this years? or last years? or the year before??, or the year before that??? ------> all of the above!

easy money
18-02-2005, 05:59 PM
good evening rd..well actually i did buy more yesterday..7.7+7.5..good buying i believe

duncan macgregor
18-02-2005, 06:37 PM
EASY money, havent you dun well. You got well dun my friend. macdunk

easy money
20-02-2005, 06:44 PM
hi dm..well not many sleeps to go now before the fy result..have you topped up your holding before the big lift

rawdata
28-02-2005, 12:27 PM

hi dm..well not many sleeps to go now before the fy result..have you topped up your holding before the big lift

The big lift?

Is this the lift that's heading down towards basement? :D

blackcap
28-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Are there grounds for an investigation into blatant ramping by some on this thread?

What authorities can one turn to for such matters?

Or is NZ not as sophisticated as the States when it comes to insider and ramping laws?

Then again in my personal opinion, if ppl buy shares based on what they read from forums based on psydonyms (pardon the spelling), they need their heads read. The above questions more out of curiosity.

rawdata
28-02-2005, 01:49 PM

whatsup..your imagination is starting to run wild...still adding to my position..this stock is a buy...do yourself a favour and get in while this stock is still cheap...mark my words

Your words are marked. :D

blackcap
28-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Oh no down to 6.3 cents.

Whoops whoops whoops.

or should that be woof woof woof.

duncan macgregor
28-02-2005, 02:11 PM
The only thing that concerns me with CER and WDT is the fact that they might not go under in time for me to clean up in pick the dog competition. CER unless they can find a few mugs to chip in a few dollars are well gone. WTD seem in a better position to lay out the bulldust and might last the distance but CER are dead certainties to go shortly. macdunk

rawdata
28-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Let's not all rush for the door - those who took part in the 10 cents per share placement in October can get out first.:D

rawdata
01-03-2005, 05:41 PM
A further look at the financials :

- Negative working capital (current liabilities exceed current assets)

- NZX needs performance bond of $75,000. Why? Presumably the NZX is concerned that CER cannot meet its listing fees etc?

- 10,000,000 options issued at 7.5 cents exercise price to the lucky punters who bought 8.85m shares at 10 cents last year.

- the $885,000 raised was just enough to keep CER going in the last 6 months per the cash flow statement.

Not a good look.

Bling_Bling
01-03-2005, 05:51 PM
This company seems to go from sick to terminally ill. From AQL to CER. Dogs of the same hair hangs around together.

duncan macgregor
02-03-2005, 04:42 PM
ROCKING, I think you need to buy a token ammount of CER so that when the ship goes down you can stand on the deck shouting {you are all mad except me,or maybe i told you at the ticket office it was not a fun trip]. macdunk
ps $7-00 will buy 100 do it for humanitarian reasons.

02-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Duncan are you selling by of market transfer. otherwise how can we bur 100 for $7.00

rawdata
02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
The big question again - why does the NZX need a performance bond of $75,000 (secured by a term deposit, assigned to the NZX) from CER?

Well, one guesses that CER needs a NZX listing to keep making highly positive nothing announcements and then, placements to keep paying executive salaries and perks. The NZX needs to make sure that CER can pay the annual and ongoing listing charges. NZX not showing a lot of confidence in CER, is it?

Three cheers for Mark Weldon - he has learnt from the Access experience and does not want to be caught again?

ari
03-03-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm still holding 25,000 odd of these, a legacy of years gone by...
Still would not touch their product (weed killer) as there are cheaper and more effective products on the market. Read Organic Interceptor label yesterday and the thing that did not impress me was that entire foliage had to be covered with the stuff to be totally effective.Opted for 'special' 500ml which makes up 100 litres....so what if it takes a few more days.....oh ****e, I forgot about the enviroment;)

rawdata
04-03-2005, 07:01 AM

Hi Easy Money - where's the beef?:D

Direct Brokers have 3.4 million of these little beauties for you. Please contact them. ;)

The big question again - why does the NZX need a performance bond of $75,000 (secured by a term deposit, assigned to the NZX) from CER?

Well, one guesses that CER needs a NZX listing to keep making highly positive nothing announcements and then, placements to keep paying executive salaries and perks. The NZX needs to make sure that CER can pay the annual and ongoing listing charges. NZX not showing a lot of confidence in CER, is it?

Steve
04-03-2005, 10:18 AM
I think that you will find a large number of the smaller companies are required to post a NZX bond, not just CER. It is usually disclosed in the Notes to the Annual Report.

Possibly the listing rules will state when one is required?

whatsup
04-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Easy Money aka Innis where are you? has the cat got your tongue ,what now?after your ramping didnt work so YOU couldnt DUMP all your stock or could you? but truely will CER last long enough for you to be able to DUMP ALL of your shares or does it matter now considering that you have most of your money out having received (IMHO) your stake in CER for .0001 of a share and are now dumping for .08c/share!!!.I cant wait until the AGM so you can tell the CER crowd what a great future it (CER) has and pleeeeease buy more shares(so you can DUMP more of your shares).

limegreen
04-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I think perhaps their marketing is the problem. The Dunedin City Council I suspect use the product not for the environmental effects (they used to use steam after all), but for the lovely way it masks the smell of rotting rubbish, stale beer, and spew around campus. Not only that, but the fragrance persists for at least a week. It's good stuff.

Steve
04-03-2005, 02:33 PM
What a benefit in having all those Scarfies in North Dunedin - we get the sweet smell of CERs Organic Interceptor...:)

limegreen
04-03-2005, 02:35 PM
I think it only smells so sweet if you're personal biotech disaster investment is not CER:D:D:D:D:D

DISC: BOZ :(

rotsevni
09-04-2005, 02:59 PM
No ramping for ages and yet this stock has climbed back 15% in the past couple of weeks on average volume. Perhaps negative ramping works better? ;) Nah, just kidding. Amusing though

Beatnik
11-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Looks like this one is going to have a very bad day, and continues to drop.
CER has dropped quite considerably today, albeit on low volumes, maybe somebody knows something, or maybe they have just awoken.

Unicorn
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM

Famous last words!!!

Unicorn
11-04-2005, 04:56 PM
EasyMoney was the most over the top ramper to appear in here since a "Malcolm" took it on himself to promote WDT a few years ago. Wonder if they are the same person?

Beatnik
11-04-2005, 06:31 PM
I am happy as I had this stock as one my losers of the year, and it looks like it will be the one..:D

I [u]do</u> hope nobody took EM's advise.:(

duncan macgregor
11-04-2005, 06:36 PM
BEATNIK, I did the same my other one is WDT for the dog of the year award. macdunk

easy money
22-04-2005, 07:58 PM
good evening fellow share traders..i believe the time has come to start pushing this stock again...cer is on a steady growth path this year with good prospects in oz and a revamped marketing plan here in nz for the coming spring season...i would strongly suggest to all of you that the time to buy into this stock is now while it is still cheap...have a great weekend

Beatnik
22-04-2005, 08:19 PM
it is on my loser of the year list, curently on the downward spiral, I just wonder how low it will go.

you really must have a bundle you want to offload EM

duncan macgregor
22-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Good onya mate you tell them. macdunk

dingdong
22-04-2005, 08:22 PM
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to make money on CER.

madmike
23-04-2005, 07:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Abdab

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to make money on CER.

abdah
please explain the camel and needle thing. i've heard the saying many times and have used it myself but it's origin??? something to do with the bible isn't it?

Bling_Bling
24-04-2005, 01:29 PM
EM, why dont you disclose your shareholding.

Halebop
24-04-2005, 03:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by madmike

...please explain the camel and needle thing. i've heard the saying many times and have used it myself but it's origin??? something to do with the bible isn't it?

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

It is biblical being mentioned by Matthew, Mark and Luke somewhere in the bible (I'm not so well versed to quote where). There is however controversy (as only something Biblical can be) in its interpretation... Amongst various meanings are:

1. Its literal. You can't get a camel through the eye of a needle. So neither is a rich man going to heaven. There is an earlier Hebrew saying that is quite similar about Elephants and its likely it was borrowed from here. The hebrew version mentions an Elephant passing through the eye of a needle to indicate something that was impossible. I once knew it but struggle to recall now. Something about gold or treasure... apologies to Jewish sharetraders!

2. There are two Greek words that are very similar, one meaning rope, one meaning camel. Again, my theology isn't so hot as to remember them. It could be a misprint or min-interpretation from earlier hand copied versions of the bible. Obviously is this one is right, rope would be very hard to get through a needle.

3. This one is hearsay from another person but apparently similar translation issues occur in Aramaic too.

4. Finally (and this one is held as true by numerous Sunday School teachers but is pure bullcr@p)... There is a gate in a biblical city (probably Jerusalem) called "The Eye" that is too narrow to fit a fully laden camel, requiring it to be unburdened before being walked through. The burdened camel also had connotations with merchants blah blah blah. Poetically, the link to "baggage" is also very suitable for sermons but alas none of this has any basis in history.

I knew those theology papers would come in handy one day!

dingdong
24-04-2005, 08:37 PM
One hundred and twenty seven thank yous for your camel interpretation, O Religious Scholar.

duncan macgregor
25-04-2005, 06:57 AM
ABDAB, Please excuse my unworthy ignorance, but this 127 thank yous has me puzzled. Is this a prayer thanking your god for not being stupid enough to hold CER, or a thankyou for each thousand shares you do hold?. your old mate macdunk

Year of the Tiger
25-04-2005, 01:39 PM

good evening fellow share traders..i believe the time has come to start pushing this stock again...cer is on a steady growth path this year with good prospects in oz and a revamped marketing plan here in nz for the coming spring season...i would strongly suggest to all of you that the time to buy into this stock is now while it is still cheap...have a great weekend

Please forgive me if I sound a bit naive here but I am puzzled by easy money's comment here. He is encouraging everyone to buy up large while the stock is "still cheap". As I do my very basic homework here it didn't take me long to see that since he/she has been pushing this stock on this thread since back in Oct 04, the sp of the stock has deflated faster than a faulty penile implant.

I admit to being rather new to the sharemarket with a steep learning curve ahead of me. I am trying to analyse data, balance sheets etc, etc to try and make sense of it all. As well as that, I read copious books, magazines, articles and also hop into this forum to watch and read and try to gauge how joe public is reacting to the market at any given time.

It hasn't taken me long to separate out the genuine and knowledgeable contributors from the bunch of absolute tossers who also frequent the site. To those of you who genuinely offer great contributions (and get involved in healthy debate), I thank you. For the rest, and yes I have to include the orginator of this thread among them, please remember that your stupidity and blatant attempts at trying to woo the unwary among us, expose you as the tossers that you are.

blackcap
25-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Great call that, Year of the Tiges.

I like the word tosser that you use. It brings back memories of university.

easy money
25-04-2005, 05:33 PM
dear tiger.....it is sad to read your comments...this stock has huge upside....

duncan macgregor
25-04-2005, 05:47 PM
It is hard to imagine someone so seriousely dumb so what are you up to?. A little girl game, or are you really that twisted?. No offence intended but stop the bull****. MACDUNK

easy money
25-04-2005, 06:11 PM
hi ducan....your comments are making me laugh my head off..as i have said many times before...this stock has plenty off upside....i will contiue to buy at these low prices....i suggest you do too..

easy money
25-04-2005, 06:57 PM
hello rocking...i think you would be wise to pick up a few of these shares yourself ... 2005 is going to be a good year for this stock..

badger
25-04-2005, 07:29 PM
...i think you would be wise to pick up a few of these shares yourself ... 2005 is going to be a good year for this stock..

Easy Money...I think you could well be right....I've got CER in my picks for the ST share comp along with the outstanding N Z Finance and the soon to be even more outstanding RetailX.

ari
26-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Can anyone confirm whether a 2nd pallet of shampoo was ever purchased by the Aussie's or are they just a little smarter than we give them credit for.
Weed killer seen locally heavily discounted.....to meet huge competition. I mean, most want to kill weeds and the Greenies are still a minority.
But then there is the Rape seed tests...
This is one company that has been raped since it's inception....and the future.....YEAH RIGHT!

Bling_Bling
26-04-2005, 08:12 AM
If CER's products was any good, they would have signed a distribution deal with one of the major chem companies. It is a dog, thats why no one was to be associated with it.

duncan macgregor
26-04-2005, 08:56 AM
I said it before that i tested this product in a commercial orchard. It works out at double the price as its competitors doing the same job. Conventional weedkillers do the exact same job at half the price with no traceable effect on produce. It is completely uneconomic to use it. The product has no advantage, greenies dont spray anything this company will go under. macdunk

ari
02-05-2005, 11:54 AM
quote:Overall first quarter sales revenue is up 96% to $118,000 on the same periodin 2004.

Lets have a party, break out the champagne....woopy sh** [}:)];)

Bling_Bling
02-05-2005, 12:22 PM
This can only mean one thing. More cash rising through placements and a possible rights issue?

ari
24-05-2005, 10:59 AM
bling bling on the money....

quote:This can only mean one thing. More cash rising through placements and a possible rights issue?

ASSET: CER: Certified Organics to acquire New Zealand Nature Co Certified Organics is to purchase a leading New Zealand e-commerce retailer,New Zealand Nature Company (NZ Nature), for $5 million. NZ Nature is a Nelson-based, privately owned operation that primarily marketsNew Zealand-made consumer products domestically and internationally throughthe Internet. NZ Nature has sales revenues in excess of $4 million, and earnings before taxof $1 million a year. NZ Nature's substantial earnings and cash flow will enable the CertifiedOrganics board to generate shareholder value through prudent reinvestment inthe growth of the NZ Nature business, as well as the ongoing development andcommercialisation of the existing pine extract-based domestic andagricultural control products. Certified Organics will fund the acquisition through a share placement, arights issue and borrowings. Of the $5 million purchase price of NZ Nature,$3 million will be paid in cash and $2 million in Certified Organic shares,valued at 6 cents a share. The company plans a share placement for $0.4 million, which is fullysubscribed and a one for two rights issue to raise $3.2 million. At thisstage, the Company anticipates that up to $1.5 million of the rights issuewill be underwritten. Both share placement and rights issue will be at 5.5cents per share with attached options. NZ Nature sells products selected for its carefully targeted ranges includinghigh quality clothing made from sheepskin, merino and possum wools and silks,as well as cosmetic and alternative health products, energy saving products,educational toys and Kiwiana. 50 percent of its sales are exported, primarily to the North American market.Certified Organics will appoint a General Manager to work alongside thevendors during an agreed handover period. Certified Organics recently announced a 96 percent growth in sales on thefirst quarter in 2004. At the same time Certified Organics also announcethat the Department of Conservation, Government of South Australia, hadordered a shipment of Organic Interceptor with a sales value in excess of$250,000.

Bling_Bling
24-05-2005, 11:56 AM
CER cant make up its mind what they are. Is it an investment firm, a bio tech firm or a NZ export firm? How can CER management add value to NZ Nature? In the meantime, yet more cash raising and dilution of shareholding.

Snapper
24-05-2005, 12:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by ari

quote:Overall first quarter sales revenue is up 96% to $118,000 on the same periodin 2004.

Lets have a party, break out the champagne....woopy sh** [}:)];)

I have it on pretty good authority that around $60-70K of those sales was to one company. Mind you, they were pretty enthusiastic about it. With organics its either this stuff or weeding by hand sso its not much of a choice...

Bubble Boy
24-05-2005, 12:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Snapper

With organics its either this stuff or weeding by hand sso its not much of a choice...

There is hot water, but the history of that company is no less colorfull than CER. ;)

limegreen
24-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I have it on pretty good authority that around $60-70K of those sales was to one company. Mind you, they were pretty enthusiastic about it. With organics its either this stuff or weeding by hand sso its not much of a choice...

Heh. That's not the Dunedin City Council contractor is it? Interestingly, just going through DCC minutes to see if a value was mentioned, it actually said the product was cheaper than their previous method (although I think they were on steam before organic interceptor)...

ari
24-05-2005, 01:19 PM
What about the HUGE potenial of the hair shampoo....to date just 1 pallet to Aussie.....it was a big pallet though;)

Snapper
24-05-2005, 09:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by limegreen

Heh. That's not the Dunedin City Council contractor is it? Interestingly, just going through DCC minutes to see if a value was mentioned, it actually said the product was cheaper than their previous method (although I think they were on steam before organic interceptor)...

No, its not the DCC.

madmike
25-05-2005, 09:54 AM

quote:Originally posted by limegreen

No, its not the DCC.

oh no ...was it whs???

roaddog
25-05-2005, 02:14 PM
might put a buy in for 5 cents their is still money to be made in organics dudes.I have traded CER a few times over the last few years havn't lost a cent yet.I do know someone that invested in this company years ago when it was aquaria 21 $10,000 now worth $300 [:0]i don't think he well ever make his $10,000 back out of CER :(

ari
25-05-2005, 03:25 PM
quote:I have traded CER a few times over the last few years havn't lost a cent yet.
So you havn't made anything either??
Be hard to beat my record, yep Auqaria 21, why did you have to remind me?(I was having a good day)! $99k down and then started with over 1m CER shares. It's now like a magnet to me, just throw some more funds at it, and dream:)

duncan macgregor
25-05-2005, 03:41 PM
I initially thought great idea it should take off. I bought some to trial the stuff, it works okay, costs about double to use. Thats when the alarm bells started to ring, commercial growers wont use it, and little old ladies in the city dont buy enough. the places i frequent stopped stocking the stuff they couldnt sell it. The company comes out with great dollops of bull about the prospects on a continuous basis with some investors believing it. It will go under with a few people making money at the bitter end with the chance of losing the lot. Never been a share holder it is one of my picks in the doggy competition. macdunk

limegreen
25-05-2005, 03:56 PM
macdunk, I'm only going by supermarket pricing, but at least at that level, it appears to be cheaper than glysophate (roundup etc.). And I am talking about by diluted (ie, ready to use comparisons). Is that not so when you're buying bigger quantities (certainly I know most home gardners would be shocked to find out how cheap the big barrels of glysophate are compared to the supermarkets...)

minimoke
25-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I get glyphospahte for around $220 for 25 litre. Dilution ratio 1:100. Don't recall the exact Interceptor specs but product was significantly more expensive and dilution ratios a lot less.

Still can’t figure out this organic culture – or the people in it. These people will still probably spray this CER product on the back of a fossil fuel burning truck or tractor!

Shareloser
25-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Agreeing with rocking ... CER probably sees its weedkiller as not much of a success and is moving onto something unconnected to its business in any way.

ari
25-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Just had a look at site http://www.nznature.co.nz/ and I am impressed and I live here! there's a whole world out there:)

ari
08-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Is there anyone stupid enough to be still holding CER (like myself)and if so are you going to be be writing yet another cheque?

blackcap
08-08-2005, 11:38 AM

Is there anyone stupid enough to be still holding CER (like myself)and if so are you going to be be writing yet another cheque?

Ari, are you a masochist?

ari
08-08-2005, 11:46 AM
quote:Ari, are you a masochist?

Blackcap.....hope that's not an offer!

moimoi
08-08-2005, 12:57 PM
can one sell organic product thru a website to americans for example if the product doesn't have regulatory approval in that marketplace???

moi.

Paddie
08-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Brent King from Dorchester recomended CER to listeners on 1ZB last week. I couldn't believe it.
He must have a big parcel that he wants to unload.

Paddie[:p]

blackcap
08-08-2005, 02:39 PM

quote:Ari, are you a masochist?

Blackcap.....hope that's not an offer!

No no no, dont get me wrong, have just followed your discourse on this thread with interest and came to the above conclusion. :)

duncan macgregor
08-08-2005, 03:00 PM
You must take your hat off to this mob. Look how long they have kept it going. Look at what some of them paid themseves from the poor stupid investors. How long can they keep the bulldust going is the only thing that intrigues me. Another 12 months is my bet, there are still a great pile of dummies out there, [the hook line and sinker brigade], ready to be hooked. macdunk

Bling_Bling
08-08-2005, 03:36 PM
CER have competition from other small cap stocks that have recently being used to backdoor list companies with little to no information. Wonder why there are no rules in the NZSE to punish promoters for share price manipulation.

ari
18-01-2006, 09:09 AM
The old dog awakes......

quote:GENERAL: CER: EXCELLENT SALES RESULTS FROM NEW SUBSIDIARY

NZX-listed Certified Organics has released its first update on sales and
progress for its subsidiary New Zealand Nature Company (New Zealand Nature),
following its acquisition in August 2005.

Sales revenue at New Zealand Nature is ahead of expectations, exceeding $2.4
million for the first four months of its ownership by Certified Organics,
which included a record December.

Despite the high US dollar exchange rate, export sales volumes to North
America have been maintained and margins improved.

Certified Organics has appointed a general manager at New Zealand Nature as
part of its succession plan from the previous owner/founder. The business and
integration process is proceeding well, including planning for the
forthcoming year and new opportunities.

Full year preliminary results for Certified Organics are expected to be
released on February 24th.

limegreen
18-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Ahaha. Don't laugh, but I actually bought some organic interceptor yesterday. Not because I care that it's organic, I just wanted a non-systemic weed-killer for some parts of the garden.

DISC: Only silly enough to have bought some weedkiller. Not silly enough to look at listed securities!

whatsup
18-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Lime----, At placemakers the stuff is on sale at "knock down " prices, 40% on a already 50% discount price!!!

limegreen
18-01-2006, 10:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by whatsup

Lime----, At placemakers the stuff is on sale at "knock down " prices, 40% on a already 50% discount price!!!

Oh well. I've bought one. If the results seem OK, I'll head to placemakers. Frankly, I've been rather surprised at the level of good deals from placemakers lately!!

rmbbrave
18-01-2006, 05:07 PM
NZ Nature clocks up record sales
18 January 2006

Certified Organics said today its newly acquired subsidiary, online and mail order retailer New Zealand Nature, is performing ahead of expectations.

Sales revenue at New Zealand Nature topped $2.4 million for the first four months of ownership, including record sales in December.

"Despite the high US dollar exchange rate, export sales volumes to North America have been maintained and margins improved," Certified Organics managing director David Warrick said.

New Zealand Nature generates around 50 per cent of its sales offshore, mainly in North America.

The company will release its full result on February 24.

Certified bought New Zealand Nature from founders Ben Van **** and Miranda Wood Van **** in August last year for $5 million.

The move was seen as an effective backdoor listing for New Zealand Nature, which is the more profitable of the two firms and gives Certified more commercial viability.

NZ Nature started out selling possum fur hats, and now sells possum fur, sheepskin and merino clothing, cosmetic and alternative health products, educational toys and "kiwiana".

Certified sells pine-extract based products, such as organic weed control.

Shares in Certified last traded up 0.7 of a cent at 5.4c.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3544233a13,00.html

Base Trader
19-01-2006, 03:49 AM
I hold a tiny shareholding of these guys through default. One of my first sortes into Share Trading while they were Aquaria or something. Feeling bullish after the Fletcher Paper punt came off and bought Stratmore, Fletcher Energy (thank goodness) and these guys. Nothing like losing your investment to motivate you in furthering your investment analysis skill set.

They remain a joke of a company buying into long punts without a real business model. Their first business - a Shanghai (or was it Beijing) Aquarium was amuzing enough. The fish kept on dying. Perhaps it should have been retained as office space or one of those new fangled bars.

This is not a real stock and not a real company. I doubt they would return cash at any time even if they began earning some - just one of those shells set up to fleece investors. I wonder if DF Mainland was involved?

Well you live and learn I guess.

ari
19-01-2006, 02:37 PM
First time in the black for me...it's only taken 4 years, 96% down then. I once worked out that the shares needed to be in excess of $2.90 to get my Aquaria monies back...dreams are free!

easy money
22-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Well mr Ari ...have i got news for you..sitting on the back steps listening to the gentle hum of the washing machine...it has become apparent to me that CER will be one of the top performing stocks on the nz bourse this year..Now i know what you are thinking,your thinking that i have been sitting in the sun for too long...but its true....2006 will indeed be a great year for this stock and the share price will respond accordingly...Why am i so bullish you ask well the facts speak for themselves...A successful intergration of nz nature providing strong cash flows..a huge improvement with the weed killer this season in nz as well as continued market penetration in oz and a ramping up of the broomrape program in south australia...CER will report on feb 28 with more details...I can hardly wait.

duncan macgregor
22-01-2006, 11:52 AM

EASY MONEY, That is what you said over a year ago. Good luck my friend wont you ever learn. Macdunk

easy money
22-01-2006, 01:15 PM
thank you dm..but luck is not needed...all though the share price has lagged in the past year,2005 will be remembered as a turning point for cer...the company is now in the best shape it has ever been and 2006 will prove to be another positive year...feb 28...mark it in your diary

duncan macgregor
22-01-2006, 01:35 PM
EASYMONEY, I did a fundamental analysis on this company nearly 3 years ago. I bought the stuff to spray a lemon orchard put my findings on sharechat. It cost twice as much to use as round up. It did work, but taking the cost into account, was uneconomical. I did ask at all the commercial outlets in the area what the sale volume was in comparison to other sprays. The general reply was that they would cease stocking it because of lack of sales. The stuff is good for little old ladies spraying their back door step and that was about it. I then looked at the company structure how much they paid themselves, how much they were trying to and did fleece the shareholders. My conclussion was i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole and selected them as the dog share of 2005 [I was 3rd].
macdunk

easy money
22-01-2006, 02:12 PM
it is a shame you do not agree with my views on this stock...much has been written on this thread suggesting the demise of cer in 2005...this has not happened..after 3 seasons application in nz vineyards,growers are getting year round control with 2 sprays as opposed to 6-8 sprays useing glyphosate and a knockdown herbicide combination...given rising costs in agriculture production(labour,fuel)not to mention the impact of the high nz dollar and a steady rise in demand for organic produce world wide...this all bodes well for cer....any drop in the dollar would also help earnings.

marinesalvor
23-01-2006, 07:31 AM
sheesh EM - the only thing that has excited the market has been more sales of knitted tea cosies, kiwi tea towels and other tat... obviously it doesnt take much to excite the market here

easy money
23-01-2006, 07:47 AM
this might interest you ms..www.organicinterceptor.com.au

lambton
23-01-2006, 08:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

EASYMONEY, I did a fundamental analysis on this company nearly 3 years ago. I bought the stuff to spray a lemon orchard put my findings on sharechat. It cost twice as much to use as round up. It did work, but taking the cost into account, was uneconomical. I did ask at all the commercial outlets in the area what the sale volume was in comparison to other sprays. The general reply was that they would cease stocking it because of lack of sales. The stuff is good for little old ladies spraying their back door step and that was about it. I then looked at the company structure how much they paid themselves, how much they were trying to and did fleece the shareholders. My conclussion was i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole and selected them as the dog share of 2005 [I was 3rd].
macdunk

Its an expensive temporary weed knock down. But they get up again. Waste of money.