PDA

View Full Version : WMG next major Ni-PGM discovery ? $$ 40mill cap to Billion+

JBmurc
27-04-2023, 12:41 PM
been buying since the 60c range days ago more yesterday 71c ... maybe more today 80's

from todays ann.

Multiple intersections of high-tenor remobilised massive nickel sulphide blebs and veining were observed (confirmed by spot pXRF readings up to 12.2% Ni) in the top 250m, in some of the shallowest and frequent examples of this phenomenon seen so far. This interesting observation, in a new previously undrilled area, supports the potential for multiple massive sulphide sources or deposits within the Complex (Perseverance-style basal massive sulphide) and not just limited to the Western Margin where previously encountered.Following the Company’s recent capital raise a further eight holes have been planned to expand the original Phase 2 drilling program. These holes will begin to systematically test for both the extent of shallow disseminated sulphide mineralisation in undrilled areas of the Complex and also follow up on remobilised nickel sulphide veining seen along the Western Margin of the Complex. Additional drill holes will continue to be added to the program with ongoing targeting work and as results are received.

clearasmud
27-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Was looking g at these last week.
Thought it would retrace at some point, maybe wrong!
Instead I bought more DYM

nztx
28-04-2023, 02:03 AM
Was also looking at these too .. had a nibble

JBmurc
28-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Could be HUGE and follow the run we seen with many successive major discovery's from nano-micro cap region ... even after steaming 500%+ higher WMG is only worth $45mill ... just have to look at the past runs from the DEG , LRS , CHN, CNB to see 200m-400mill cap range is within reach if they continue to hit pay-dirt ..and that should well be the first stage of value done >>

JBmurc
17-05-2023, 11:26 PM
who added some more shares in recent pull-back ?? added a few low to mid 70's sold most today 84c .... no news on open will be back down into 70's the market knows just how HUGE this discovery could be and all we need is the proof in assays .. and more drilling core results .. we start to see some higher grades over large intersections then I'm buying another 100,000 shares even if its trading over $1 by then as upside could well be north of $10 just on discovery within 12months aka CHN / DEG etc

cymonger
18-05-2023, 01:31 PM
Another great recommendation. Got in at .70 the other day and already some significant returns.

JBmurc
18-05-2023, 08:23 PM
yes $1+ looks likely

JBmurc
15-06-2023, 05:19 PM
More results out market very ho-hum >liking WMG for a swing trade > did trade out for a small profit when it looked like the momentum had run out ...average 78c ...made around 10c profit ... now back in 63c first purchase and looking to add at present 54.5c .... just how much it will fall hard to know ...

Latest ann>>>

HIGHLIGHTS
• Drilling update hole MTD026 - currently at 1,353m depth with drilling still ongoing
• Cumulative ~1,300m thickness of high MgO adcumulate dunite with near continuous
disseminated nickel sulphide mineralisation and numerous remobilised sulphide veinlets -
cumulatively over >800m
• Very similar geological observations to hole MTD023 ~1km to the northeast but overall “richer”
visible sulphide mineralisation*
• Hole MTD026 has been approved to receive co-funding as part of WMG’s $220,000 EIS grant
• Drilling program continues to validate WMG's geological model and enhance the prospectivity of
the Mulga Tank Ultramafic Complex

JBmurc
15-06-2023, 11:42 PM
https://thewest.com.au/business/public-companies/mulga-tank-delivers-more-promise-for-western-mines-c-10965083

DarkHorse
16-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Hi JBM, wondering if you have any thoughts on the relative merits of CTM - another Nickel miner with huge potential upside?

JBmurc
16-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Hi JBM, wondering if you have any thoughts on the relative merits of CTM - another Nickel miner with huge potential upside?

Yeah looks good CTM another one to keep an eye on and maybe BUY ... read they will make their present MKT cap in free cashflow from 2026 .. also with the amount of M&A around at present ..like RXM targets for the major Base metal producers wanting to add mine reserves

Azza
17-06-2023, 09:56 AM
I'm going to try catch this knife. Topped up at .58 and will nibble some more if the chance continues...

JBmurc
19-06-2023, 09:33 PM
I'm going to try catch this knife. Topped up at .58 and will nibble some more if the chance continues...

yes ... profit taking and JUNE tax loss selling + low Bidding interest continues to weigh on the SP ... we see positive results from ongoing deep drilling then could soon turn around ... IMHO JULY will be a much better month

CAM
01-07-2023, 03:17 PM
I am starting to be tempted by this one...

clearasmud
01-07-2023, 05:55 PM

Sub 38c,? Is it possible.A bit of doubt is appearing on HC

JBmurc
02-07-2023, 04:48 PM

Yeah esp. at these prices I was more than happy to pay much higher and continue to add to my position ...potential MASSIVE SULPHIDE Nickel discovery ...

One of the world’s major nickel provinces

Mgmt hold 8.1%

tight scrip only 59Mill shares 23mill unlisted ...

Having guy in mgmt like - Benjamin Grguric- Technical Director

Ben has extensive experience in mineral exploration and scientific research, with direct involvement in a number of gold and nickel discoveries over the last 30 years. Ben is considered a leading expert on WA nickel sulphide exploration with over 50 peer-reviewed scientific papers. Ben spent his early career with WMC Resources/BHP, in particular at the Mt Keith Nickel Operation, managing brownfield and greenfield nickel sulphide exploration in Western Australia. As Geoscience Manager – Australia for Norilsk Nickel, Ben was responsible for exploration strategy across their portfolio of WA nickel assets and directly involved in the discovery of the West Jordan Type 2 nickel sulphide deposit. Ben holds a PhD in Earth Sciences and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (FAIG) and the Society of Economic Geologists

WMG goal >>• We want to change shareholders lives through share price increase not be a lifestyle company(like 50-60% micro-caps are on the ASX!!!!)

JBmurc
02-07-2023, 06:01 PM
last ann>>

HIGHLIGHTS
• Completion of hole MTD026 (EIS2) to a final depth of 1,548.3m - the deepest hole ever drilled at
the Mulga Tank Ni-Cu-PGE Project
• Cumulative ~1,400m thickness of high MgO adcumulate dunite with disseminated nickel sulphide
mineralisation and numerous remobilised sulphide veinlets cumulatively over >950m
• Very similar geological observations to hole MTD023 ~1km to the northeast but overall “richer”
visible sulphide mineralisation*
• Expert Geophysics contracted to complete MobileMT (MagnetoTellurics) survey across the Mulga
Tank Complex at the beginning of August
• MobileMT is the most advanced generation of airborne AFMAG technology capable of highresolution deep resistivity 3D mapping >1km depth - employing cutting edge technology in the
hunt for massive sulphide deposits at Mulga Tank

JBmurc
13-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Good bounce in the SP of late from the mid 40's to the mid 50's ... looking forward to the next leg high if we get the right updates

JBmurc
14-07-2023, 07:22 PM
And upwards WMG trends still on nil updates up ... 13.8% to 61.5c

APH1
14-07-2023, 08:18 PM
Jumped on this one this morning at 0.56 after a bit of research it looks pretty decent a lot of potential could be a very interesting 2nd half of the year. I didn't expect to be up 10% today, hoping it continues next week

CAM
16-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Jumped on this one this morning at 0.56 after a bit of research it looks pretty decent a lot of potential could be a very interesting 2nd half of the year. I didn't expect to be up 10% today, hoping it continues next week

Yeah I dipped my little toe in the other day at 0.50 as I saw it coming out of the 40's... hopefully a fun ride from here

JBmurc
19-07-2023, 10:12 PM
Yeah not long to wait guys I'd say we must be very close to getting an update

JBmurc
09-08-2023, 06:56 PM
https://thewest.com.au/business/public-companies/western-mines-flies-geophysics-in-hunt-for-nickel-sulphides-c-11526974

DISC - purchased more today holding 180k ...

Daytr
10-08-2023, 08:31 AM
Hey JB, Seems like pretty low grade to me.
Scale & recoveries will be key.
Due the grade I would imagine the Capex would also be pretty high.
Haven't done a thorough read so happy to be corrected on any of the above.

Cheers Daytr

whatsup
10-08-2023, 02:44 PM
News could be near, movement today off .50 !

JBmurc
10-08-2023, 09:45 PM

AS we can see the hits of mineralization are across the large area .. so really early days far to early for CAPEX number we first need to see what WMG have come across...

I think the MT Survey will greatly help here... focus further drilling on the best targets...

some really deep drilling at present sounds like the latest drill going be near 1500m!!

I guess the big teaser is all the locations of "remobilised sulphide" with those high grades of Nickel

• Sulphide material migrates along faults and fractures – from where?

Then of course WMG have been finding large intersections of lower grade Ni upward 300m etc ..very Mt Kieth

Also I like the fact WMG has some great mgmt ..like

Dr Benjamin Grguric

Technical Director

Ben has extensive experience in mineral exploration and scientific research, with direct involvement in a number of gold and nickel discoveries over the last 30 years. Ben is considered a leading expert on WA nickel sulphide exploration with over 50 peer-reviewed scientific papers. Ben spent his early career with WMC Resources/BHP, in particular at the Mt Keith Nickel Operation, managing brownfield and greenfield nickel sulphide exploration in Western Australia. As Geoscience Manager – Australia for Norilsk Nickel, Ben was responsible for exploration strategy across their portfolio of WA nickel assets and directly involved in the discovery of the West Jordan Type 2 nickel sulphide deposit. Ben holds a PhD in Earth Sciences and is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (FAIG) and the Society of Economic Geologists (FSEG).

troyvdh
09-09-2023, 02:59 PM
What happened...

clearasmud
09-09-2023, 11:57 PM
What happened...

The punters have given up on disseminated nickel sulphide and now need the high grade source??

JBmurc
10-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Yeah ...one I wish I didn't load up as much as I did .... had couple good trades and should have just got my funds back and broke even on my last trade in the mid 50's

whatsup
12-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Yeah ...one I wish I didn't load up as much as I did .... had couple good trades and should have just got my funds back and broke even on my last trade in the mid 50's

You were very lucky and good timing, down now to .28 !!

JBmurc
12-09-2023, 10:17 AM
You were very lucky and good timing, down now to .28 !!

yeah hindsight ... I was seeing how the market was really cooling off towards the Base metal sector a while ago .. should have just taken the small loss when I first decided it was time to reduce my holding when the SP was in the 50's but the market just keeped pushing away from my sell-order ..now got less than a 25% up for sale in the mid 30's hoping it will be hit to de-risk some what ..been pushing more funds towards producers or large undervalued projects that only really need funding to head towards production ..RXM , KSN , CE1 etc

Looking back over my trades .. I was trading it as a very high-risk punt .. but got stale and sat too long >>>wouldn't be so bad if it was a small spec position but I threw NZD$100k in total over the last few buys looking for a nice swing trade into the 60-70s doh!!!!

Buy 60c sold 72.5c

Buy low to mid 70s sold 78c-84c

buying low 60's to mid 40's .... only one small sell 60c ....

basically I got cocky ..now trying to remove some of the downside risk taking a few $$ of the table

still at only 16mill marketcap hardly expensive Vs peer explorers

nztx
25-04-2024, 12:05 PM
you still in or back in - JB ?

JBmurc
26-04-2024, 04:35 PM
you still in or back in - JB ?

I wish I was back in at recent lows .. but no watching from the sidelines