PDA

View Full Version : Greatland Gold (LSE:GGP)

Azz
24-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Greatland Gold (LSE:GGP) is worth a punt at 7p. Cap is about £375m.

Pretty risky, as are all nascent gold miners.

"Greatland is a leading mining development and exploration company focussed on precious and base metals. We are developing the world-class Havieron gold-copper deposit in the Paterson region of Western Australia while delivering multi-project exploration upside in a low-risk jurisdiction."

https://greatlandgold.com/

JBmurc
12-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Yes I'm holding nano-cap stock ARV that has permits right next door to Havieron

Azz
19-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Yes I'm holding nano-cap stock ARV that has permits right next door to Havieron

I'm watching it. :-)

JBmurc
19-09-2023, 03:43 PM
I'm watching it. :-)

Could well be wishing you'd be buying up at present levels .. I first got in the low 2's ... I think 10c can be crossed in the short term if they have the right kind of Lithium results

Azz
21-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Could well be wishing you'd be buying up at present levels .. I first got in the low 2's ... I think 10c can be crossed in the short term if they have the right kind of Lithium results

ARV @ mid-3c I don't really like as it's right in the middle of the 52-week range. I know this is a micro and historical price info is limited in its usefulness, but I have my superstitions haha: whenever I'm in the middle it tends to go the wrong way after a buy! The other issue is I'd be doubling down, in a way, on the location. I'll leave for now but continue to watch (this is where it doubles in price tomorrow haha)!

Azz
21-09-2023, 10:31 AM

JBmurc
11-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Up about 40% !

Great work