PDA

View Full Version : Nzd usd

Pages : [1] 2

beacon
28-08-2023, 08:49 AM
NZ migration is up, OCR hikes are almost done, all sub 3%-4% mortgages will refix in the next 12 months, all bad news (lower milk prices, China issues, War, supply chain issues etc.) is out, and NZD has become oversold. Meanwhile, NZ exporters are benefitting, NZ is inching towards the next biggest market (for decades to come) India, and NZ election will soon be over.

Regardless of electoral outcome, NZ will remain an oasis of relative financial, social and political stability, and remain coveted by visitors and migrants for its inherent geological and perceptual advantages. Time to load up on NZD, I think... against a basket of currencies, and especially USD (which has benefitted greatly from the Fed Funds rate falls, and rises as well as global flight to safety since Covid)

stoploss
28-08-2023, 09:05 AM
NZ migration is up, OCR hikes are almost done, all sub 3%-4% mortgages will refix in the next 12 months, all bad news (lower milk prices, China issues, War, supply chain issues etc.) is out, and NZD has become oversold. Meanwhile, NZ exporters are benefitting, NZ is inching towards the next biggest market (for decades to come) India, and NZ election will soon be over.

Regardless of electoral outcome, NZ will remain an oasis of relative financial, social and political stability, and remain coveted by visitors and migrants for its inherent geological and perceptual advantages. Time to load up on NZD, I think... against a basket of currencies, and especially USD (which has benefitted greatly from the Fed Funds rate falls, and rises as well as global flight to safety since Covid)
Ok currently .5907 , I think it goes lower yet , wait till we see the Govt books ahead of the election .

beacon
29-08-2023, 12:13 PM
IMF: Reserve Bank’s money printing improved the Government’s books - a little https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/imf-reserve-banks-money-printing-improved-the-governments-books-a-little/QOKIGIO53FD3REJPAWMSTTJJJQ/

"Don't fret! Inflation is going away," says Orr.

beacon
29-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Ok currently .5907 , I think it goes lower yet , wait till we see the Govt books ahead of the election .

$4 billion of budget cuts... would be banked to offset deficits... to keep debt under 30% of gross domestic product and return the Crown accounts to surplus... This money would not be available to be reallocated into new initiatives. https://www.interest.co.nz/public-policy/123988/finance-minister-grant-robertson-said-money-saved-would-help-offset-growing

Daytr
06-09-2023, 08:36 AM
0.5860 overnight, Dairy auction up for the first time in 12 months.
Kiwi looks oversold to me so I have picked some up.

Daytr
06-09-2023, 07:05 PM
It didn't break 0.59 convincingly at time of writing so took a small profit.
Catching a falling knife came to mind so will monitor & maybe look to reset lower.

beacon
07-09-2023, 06:49 AM
0.5860 overnight, Dairy auction up for the first time in 12 months.
Kiwi looks oversold to me so I have picked some up.

I picked up some too, and will keep picking up now - especially if it falls further. :t_up:

Daytr
07-09-2023, 08:25 AM
I picked up some too, and will keep picking up now - especially if it falls further. :t_up:

Yeah I think it might head towards 0.5650 so will keep an eye on it for a re-entry level.
The current balance of payments means there is a constant sale of NZD every month.
The US will peak at some point, probably relatively soon. The US also seems to be ahead of NZ in the fight against inflation so the FED may pivot before NZ.

beacon
11-09-2023, 08:48 AM
Yeah I think it might head towards 0.5650 so will keep an eye on it for a re-entry level.
The current balance of payments means there is a constant sale of NZD every month.
The US will peak at some point, probably relatively soon. The US also seems to be ahead of NZ in the fight against inflation so the FED may pivot before NZ.

By strengthening the USD, higher US interest rates stimulate other economies’ exports. This makes the kind of global recession that so many predicted even less likely.
If you take away the reason for "flight to safety = USD", and NZ exports are becoming more competitive due to currently weaker NZD, you have a surprise building for NZD shorters.

Daytr
11-09-2023, 06:27 PM
By strengthening the USD, higher US interest rates stimulate other economies’ exports. This makes the kind of global recession that so many predicted even less likely.
If you take away the reason for "flight to safety = USD", and NZ exports are becoming more competitive due to currently weaker NZD, you have a surprise building for NZD shorters.

Agreed re flight to safety, but NZ is a net importer so the balance of payments each month is against you.
The NZD seems to have stabilized and has finally broken back above 0.59 as I write.
But the chart still doesn't look great.
It's far more likely that it will be a USD move than an NZD move that breaks the trend.
It's quite a good move here against the dollar so it will be interesting to see if it is a turning point.

If the dollar does turn it does make me wonder where oil might end up.

beacon
12-09-2023, 07:31 AM
Agreed re flight to safety, but NZ is a net importer so the balance of payments each month is against you.

It's far more likely that it will be a USD move than an NZD move that breaks the trend.

Agreed about the chart, and that it will primarily be a USD move. But US is a net importer so the balance of payments each month is against them too.

A weaker domestic currency stimulates exports and makes imports more expensive. This can suppress import demand, and can be disinflationary.

A strong domestic currency hinders exports and makes imports cheaper. This can boost import demand, can be inflationary, aggravate BoP, and deficits.

Daytr
12-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Agreed about the chart, and that it will primarily be a USD move. But US is a net importer so the balance of payments each month is against them too.

A weaker domestic currency stimulates exports and makes imports more expensive. This can suppress import demand, and can be disinflationary.

A strong domestic currency hinders exports and makes imports cheaper. This can boost import demand, can be inflationary, aggravate BoP, and deficits.

Yes all that is true, it's just a matter of picking when. Biden's war on shale oil should mean over time US oil production will curtail which will also tip that BoP equation.

blackcap
12-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Yes all that is true, it's just a matter of picking when. Biden's war on shale oil should mean over time US oil production will curtail which will also tip that BoP equation.

Lets go Brandon!

Not really sure if he will be there come November 24.

beacon
13-09-2023, 12:38 PM

ANZ also concedes with a surprise that economic outlook has had a small upgrade...
https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976522235/nz-sharemarket-steadies-after-govt-opens-the-books.html?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GoodReturns+Market+Report+for+12+Sep+ 2023

Daytr
15-09-2023, 09:29 AM
ANZ also concedes with a surprise that economic outlook has had a small upgrade...
https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976522235/nz-sharemarket-steadies-after-govt-opens-the-books.html?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GoodReturns+Market+Report+for+12+Sep+ 2023

My view is the economic reality of the dairy payout & higher interest rates are still to play out. Again though it may have nothing much to do with the outlook for NZ if the USD turns which it will at some point.

winner69
15-09-2023, 10:06 AM
My view is the economic reality of the dairy payout & higher interest rates are still to play out. Again though it may have nothing much to do with the outlook for NZ if the USD turns which it will at some point.

Don’t forget about El Niño ….last real powerful El Niño was 1997/98 …the 2015/16 was a relatively mild event

NZD went below USD40 cents following that 97/98 El Niño

Daytr
15-09-2023, 10:47 AM
Don’t forget about El Niño ….last real powerful El Niño was 1997/98 …the 2015/16 was a relatively mild event

I'm not sure if you are having a laugh or being serious?
Nothing to do with the Asian Financial Crisis at the time then?

Mind you I have seen predictions of droughts for this summer which certainly won't make it any easier on the Dairy farmers if that does eventuate.

winner69
15-09-2023, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure if you are having a laugh or being serious?
Nothing to do with the Asian Financial Crisis at the time then?

Mind you I have seen predictions of droughts for this summer which certainly won't make it any easier on the Dairy farmers if that does eventuate.

El Niño in 97/98 caused one long widespread drought and put NZ into a (deep) recession ……tough times they were with not only rural sector affected

beacon
21-09-2023, 11:28 AM
"But now, the turnaround has begun and the deficit has shrunk over the past two quarters."

https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/124388/new-zealands-current-account-deficit-shrinks-more-economists-predicted

Interesting that while US deficit has been expanding and will continue to expand under Bidenomics, NZ deficit has been shrinking, and will shrink more - given some austerity finally seeping into bipartisan NZ leaders. Bodes well for NZD:USD

beacon
22-09-2023, 03:25 AM
What? No NZ recession?

New Zealand's economy grew 0.9% in the June quarter and avoided recession altogether
https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/124405/new-zealands-economy-grew-09-june-quarter-and-avoided-recession-altogether

beacon
26-09-2023, 05:52 AM
Billionaires club ‘refocuses’ on New Zealand
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/property/billionaires-club-refocuses-on-new-zealand?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home (https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/property/billionaires-club-refocuses-on-new-zealand?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home)

Realtors in the luxury end of the market say there’s been resurgent interest in New Zealand as a relatively well-priced haven for tech, construction and other billionaires. That assumes a National-led government takes the reins next month. Realtor Caleb Paterson, who works with a number of offshore agents and high net-worth individuals mainly out of the US and UK markets, said interest had “definitely perked up" ...
Smart Money likes NZ again. About time... :t_up:

beacon
26-09-2023, 11:19 AM
ANZ reckons house prices will now lift 4% over the second half of this year. This is up 1% from its previous forecast of 3%
https://www.landlords.co.nz/article/976522285/house-price-rises-revised-upwards?utm_source=LL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Landlords+Daily+News+for+26+Sep+2023

Will be interesting to see whether the pent up demand for houses/ homes starts pushing up the market now in anticipation of National win, or after the election

beacon
27-09-2023, 11:21 AM
ANZ Truckometer monitoring threw up something of a surprise result - there was a "late winter flurry" of activity, belying the doomsters.

Not only was that seen in more car traffic, the commercial traffic "rebounded" sharply in August from July.

https://d321bl9io865gk.cloudfront.net/view?src=https%3A%2F%2Fanz-singletrack.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2FANZ_NZ_Truckometer_a_late_winter _flurry.pdf%3FX-Amz-Algorithm%3DAWS4-HMAC-SHA256%26X-Amz-Credential%3DAKIAZGZPZQBPX2SV22UN%2F20230926%2Fap-southeast-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request%26X-Amz-Date%3D20230926T000000Z%26X-Amz-Expires%3D86400%26X-Amz-Signature%3Ded40cfdb747e787327376debebf8b14124a696 c1dee9271ce487dd95a2ffcacf%26X-Amz-SignedHeaders%3Dhost&data=ovwufXH9Yz4CmEweBBFXX3LRNkX2NydITCefBZm0rXbv% 2FwH20UlZVdcUXjvJy%2BId2kn4FYAdLhQHk8a1crCwBfcUxeR XQf%2B%2BESa07M7V4eR5%2FExs8cVr0ff%2BoyrhyVHb&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fpublications.anz.com%2F&namespaced=true&aid=a0NOa000000pHobMAE&perms=copy-paste;download;print;related-research&perms_sign=EwDY0R33E%2BgV7PDp3G1OO7NchFv9DtSosXb9x uheNkzz9%2BoK5DMVELWqPN23UXJfwHUwSE7z4Fk1esE22a5hH rPT0oxO5wmCRoqOM%2Bb8REofOT3d0bZzCeSBqnVuYEBbf3dpZ 5m6aNrlZCB4QldcnIUKKFUJ7gEPz4cpqVqMu%2BQ%3D&timestamp=1695691227&rating_opts={%22ratingValue%22:%220%22,%22ratingTy pe%22:%22star%22}

beacon
28-09-2023, 02:44 PM
NZD has slipped 7.5% since its july peak of .6394 and the doom and gloom news is also reflected in the NZ employment confidence slipping in the Westpac-MM survey.
At the same time, in the same period, the Baltic Dry Index has been substantially improving. JP Morgan has even upgraded China growth on the back of recent industrial profits improvements.

As realization dawns on Kiwi trading desks and commentators, we should begin reverting to the mean. This will need the election outcome to be sure, but testing .61 before election is now quite possible.

Daytr
30-09-2023, 03:06 PM
Kiwi has definitely shown some strength during the last week. Could be displaying a top out of the USD.

Azz
30-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Kiwi has definitely shown some strength during the last week. Could be displaying a top out of the USD.

Yeh thanks for that genius update.

beacon
01-10-2023, 08:32 AM
Could be displaying a top out of the USD.

There is definitely increasing chatter of USD topping out soon, amongst leading US trading desks, but USD has risen against a basket of currencies like Yen, Euro, GBP, AUD etc. in the last month. On the other hand, NZD defied the USD last month. If National wins, I expect we'll settle well north of .62 in the short term.

beacon
02-10-2023, 08:12 AM
ANZ-Roy Morgan consumer confidence index now back above its early 2022 levels.

Remarkably, even as mortgage holders continue to roll onto higher rates, it’s NO LONGER a case of things feeling ever worse for households with debt.
https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/124530/latest-anz-roy-morgan-survey-consumer-sentiment-doesnt-find-much-spring-step

Daytr
02-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Yeh thanks for that genius update.

Keep it up champ. You will banned again for tge constant trolling and derogatory comments.
Are you on the ban rotation list with SailorRob?

Azz
02-10-2023, 10:30 AM
Keep it up champ. You will banned again for tge constant trolling and derogatory comments.
Are you on the ban rotation list with SailorRob?

You're full of crap. You're not an "international day trader" as you've told people. And your updates on the state of various markets and economic conditions are pathetic.

Daytr
02-10-2023, 10:56 AM
You're full of crap. You're not an "international day trader" as you've told people. And your updates on the state of various markets and economic conditions are pathetic.

Don't you get tired of your little childish tantrums?
I'm sure everyone else has.
Grow up!

Azz
02-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Don't you get tired of your little childish tantrums?
I'm sure everyone else has.
Grow up!

Lying that you're an "international day trader" disqualifies you from making any statement or "update" on this site regarding anything related to markets. Naive people may listen to the nonsense you spout, and action on it.

stoploss
02-10-2023, 04:05 PM
There is definitely increasing chatter of USD topping out soon, amongst leading US trading desks, but USD has risen against a basket of currencies like Yen, Euro, GBP, AUD etc. in the last month. On the other hand, NZD defied the USD last month. If National wins, I expect we'll settle well north of .62 in the short term.
Think the market will have a Nat's victory fully priced in by now ...time will tell. Might be a case of Buy the Rumour,Sell the fact ........
Current NZ/USD .5991

beacon
03-10-2023, 08:32 AM
Think the market will have a Nat's victory fully priced in by now ...time will tell. Might be a case of Buy the Rumour,Sell the fact ........
Current NZ/USD .5991

Might be, but most people can't see things until they are right in front of their eyes. NZD is oversold, so I doubt Nat victory is priced-in even slightly ...

beacon
03-10-2023, 09:03 AM
Might be, but most people can't see things until they are right in front of their eyes. NZD is oversold, so I doubt Nat victory is priced-in even slightly ...

Neither are dairy price improvements of late. Big moo-ve expected as dairy futures point to another gain at GDT auction
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/dairy-futures-point-to-another-big-gain-at-gdt-auction/2T5BHHKTC5GJRA753ZL7O4WTJY/

Daytr
03-10-2023, 01:28 PM
I get the feeling that markets still have one decent push down in them which I wouldn't be surprised to see this month.
US equity markets I think can still go lower & with it the USD might gain further still.
The NZD I think needs to revisit sub 56c for me to get excited.

beacon
04-10-2023, 03:06 PM
The NZD I think needs to revisit sub 56c for me to get excited.

Might be a long wait if you want to buy at a 5 year low!

I see no good reason why NZD would create a new 5 year low in the near-term. In fact, I see no reason why NZD needs to be below 63c in a strengthening economy, despite all the cautious commentary...
Even at 63c, it would be 16% below its .7465 peak - so still a long way down to keep the perma bears happy.

stoploss
04-10-2023, 04:05 PM

I see no good reason why NZD would create a new 5 year low in the near-term. In fact, I see no reason why NZD needs to be below 63c in a strengthening economy, despite all the cautious commentary...
Even at 63c, it would be 16% below its .7465 peak - so still a long way down to keep the perma bears happy.
.7465 high ? Was circa 88 cents in 2015 …..

Daytr
04-10-2023, 05:24 PM

Actually the Kiwi hit about 55c only a little over a year ago.

beacon
05-10-2023, 06:30 AM
.7465 high ? Was circa 88 cents in 2015 …..

It was indeed, which makes 63c almost 30% down from that high...
By the way, my post was about the high in most recent 5 years.

beacon
05-10-2023, 06:40 AM
Actually the Kiwi hit about 55c only a little over a year ago.

Quite right, and even .5469 about 3 years ago, but a lot of water has flown under the bridge since then.
NZ economy is on a surer footing, Covid and its related global uncertainty and economic lockdowns are behind us.
What in the current stronger environment makes NZD merit venturing into the 5 year low ranges.
In fact, if NZ gets its act together on India partnership and FTAs, we should be well above the long-term mean, and back in the .70s again

Entrep
05-10-2023, 11:53 AM
56c seems quite improbable. Hard to see it going under .585 / recent lows. Happy to hear other opinions though

beacon
05-10-2023, 03:27 PM
56c seems quite improbable. Hard to see it going under .585 / recent lows. Happy to hear other opinions though

Kiwibank Chief Economist Jarrod Kerr sees it at 55c by Christmas 2023. He might want to review his Target Price up though, seeing that the ANZ World Commodity Price Index gained 1.3% in September (ANZ chief economist Sharon Zollner's note out today) after trending lower for the previous three months. The lift, although modest, was BROAD_BASED with ALL MAJOR SECTORS, except horticulture, lifting. https://watermarker.singletrack.io/ANZ_NZ_Commodity_Price_Index_heading_in_the_right_ direction.pdf?data=DhZAW5pNirsgovBdALYwogjcrWZAB6D XgwQPV%2F%2FR4Y8c2U5HXzipnPnjShFNDgLRga0%2Fl4fXY0u 7%2BiuK0FSiPf3f8DqlXlWyAWUBt2mmlUcmGX0Tmofdze32IzI 0sbKpaBMEZUD7S%2F2VYgKJnbdN2FJMPoVP9VYDsZf5LGDP%2B MYZyxvok9W47IHNOLcmxksccbtDDVAp1cj47Yi7PLfv7%2FuMz C22fyQyTXM3E2tuUWEhhOOFEYwy4kpoRed3MvDXbFdjC7enU2a EizYYuoMsWUf77O3aXWu%2Ff62OI05yJ%2FLDYn2oppGOdJbGR MNVhZ%2F4HDo7Y6GHPF2gP9Kiq3oeP1CRYt9P82A2kiTAWNNlX x4sDMuqiN1WEEb3ij9%2FIlOTL4PuDDz1lkSpYQoIJnV7zYI3Z 9f2HiMpt1jCqI6j2ouGaeB59CoZFFk%2FDgsDkQqVTAu1gefNH nELMwtG2XA88Vn8kc8lV7OZ2FkcrIxzWoqXoJXvyGgJkLRIEX4 KZdIjgkkZnYD6lM90pj5frQMc0LGcyJVmsHCBwmE%2B7w3WiXE MSzr36JYJ7%2Ffaqwn%2FkeynfeFu54kj8e6tJsAhGiczdqKEj 2%2F0BDyKU55h2tuHRXkZs%2BeMRp112gaf0pml1xR0sglRLwS u%2FKAvxDiB0bDmjXprOAhaD%2F5OkpQ9DvcqLvGtJa3AfJMdT 7%2B5epJVdEJ6voGVJzl1IVW%2F4Bt2%2FxgXIMWcBDyE%2BNY IvN9NzgqTvOK0ePs7kuZzsBgcpfSeH118%2Fcbc8nkv3LRreal byqpckhviXOn6TeINzjUCgeegkxJB2BlZsefse7go2CFVBIh6r hAw9VAD%2FgQnFyVuXZhIq5GzDdUfaewIY0OtC5ZUpS8cUSiAs HwUBNcFLM5WOi2Wr072KLJPUMtI6mexz0ECEA%3D%3D&s3Url=https%3A%2F%2Fanz-singletrack.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2FANZ_NZ_Commodity_Price_Index_hea ding_in_the_right_direction.pdf%3FX-Amz-Signature%3D010fbb2bc0bff3cbddd59ec989fcab315996f7 077ca29c612ffd62fa409c7342%26X-Amz-Algorithm%3DAWS4-HMAC-SHA256%26X-Amz-Credential%3DAKIAZGZPZQBPX2SV22UN%252F20231005%252 Fap-southeast-2%252Fs3%252Faws4_request%26X-Amz-Date%3D20231005T000000Z%26X-Amz-Expires%3D86400%26X-Amz-SignedHeaders%3Dhost

beacon
06-10-2023, 11:35 AM
The New Zealand economy has remained resilient in these uncertain times, with unemployment well below thelong-term average and the economy nearly 8 percent larger than before the start of the pandemic. The economyhas also benefited from growing exports, the return of tourists and international students and rising numbers ofskilled overseas workers to help businesses fill job vacancies. Free trade agreements now cover almost threequarters of New Zealand’s exports, up from less than half six years ago.New Zealand has a solid base as we face the challenges ahead...

Straight from the horse's mouth. So, NO reason why we should be revisiting Covid lows (and multiple reasons to come, as to why we should already be on our way reverting to the long-term NZD:USD mean ... https://www.treasury.govt.nz/sites/default/files/2023-10/fsgnz-2023.pdf

beacon
10-10-2023, 06:08 AM
Fonterra said it had raised its 2023/24 forecast farmgate milk price range to $6.50 - $8.00 per kgMS, with a new midpoint of $7.25 per kgMS, up 50 cents, reflecting better supply and demand dynamics.

In addition, recent Global Dairy Trade auctions (https://www.nzherald.co.nz/the-country/news/global-dairy-trade-auction-third-rise-in-a-row-lifts-farmers-spirits/EPAFRKYIXBDZTID243OWUBCVJ4/) had shown better demand. Third rise in a row lifts farmers’ spirits... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/fonterra-ups-milk-price-forecast-to-725kg-midpoint/K7YSP7M4IZDVJENI7LFPK6SLEM/

beacon
12-10-2023, 08:16 AM
A record number of migrants is one factor that might keep interest rates higher for longer.
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/rise-in-migrants-may-help-keep-interest-rates-high?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

Daytr
13-10-2023, 01:33 PM
So we could be in limbo for a week or two whilst negotiations are going on with Winston. Already priced in?

beacon
14-10-2023, 07:41 AM
So we could be in limbo for a week or two whilst negotiations are going on with Winston. Already priced in?

Definitely some element of that in NZD performance in the last three days, as NZD suffered more than most other currencies versus USD.
Also, USD benefitting as safe haven temporarily due to the raging Israel- Palestine War
So, volatility in the near term if horse trading happens, but the long term is UP :)

FTG
14-10-2023, 09:24 AM
So, volatility in the near term if horse trading happens, but the long term is UP :)

Curious....What do you mean by the "long term" beacon? When you look at the weekly price chart over the last 12 months, she's clearly been trending DOWN since Jan, to now be sitting on 12 mth lows.

Valuegrowth
14-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Fed could begin cutting interest rates in 2024. We should see gradual strenth in NZD from 2024 onwards.
Definitely some element of that in NZD performance in the last three days, as NZD suffered more than most other currencies versus USD.
Also, USD benefitting as safe haven temporarily due to the raging Israel- Palestine War

beacon
14-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Curious....What do you mean by the "long term" beacon? When you look at the weekly price chart over the last 12 months, she's clearly been trending DOWN since Jan, to now be sitting on 12 mth lows.

Indeed she has, but what goes down comes up too, and vice versa - depending on changes in perception, fundamentals, technicals, comparisons with competing currency baskets etc. or a combination of two or more of these varied factors. No trend lasts forever, good or bad, and NZ economy merits no rational economic reason why NZD should be revisiting 5-year lows again, as some have predicted/ desire.

I have been signaling some of the changes happening in the ground reality for NZD in the recent past, and you already know the long-term core competencies of NZ as a nation. We punch above our economic weight in the world GDP for a reason, and that hasn't changed for the worse either. I expect NZD reversion to its long-term mean in the long term, and a rise above its long-term mean if our Government can do what is required to boost NZ trade relationships and Trade agreements with India. Hope this clarifies ...

FTG
14-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Indeed she has, but what goes down comes up too, and vice versa - depending on changes in perception, fundamentals, technicals, comparisons with competing currency baskets etc. or a combination of two or more of these varied factors. No trend lasts forever, good or bad, and NZ economy merits no rational economic reason why NZD should be revisiting 5-year lows again, as some have predicted/ desire.

I have been signaling some of the changes happening in the ground reality for NZD in the recent past, and you already know the long-term core competencies of NZ as a nation. We punch above our economic weight in the world GDP for a reason, and that hasn't changed for the worse either. I expect NZD reversion to its long-term mean in the long term, and a rise above its long-term mean if our Government can do what is required to boost NZ trade relationships and Trade agreements with India. Hope this clarifies ...

Not really beacon.

But perhaps you are just taking the mickey, with that rather long winded, cliche-laden, non-answer? Or maybe you are giving yourself & your 'predictions' as much wriggle room & margin of error possible? ;)

So yeah, my original question still stands unanswered. What do you actually mean by the "long term"? Once we better appreciate what you mean by long-term, then I suspect that will give your predictions much more clarity & definition. Less opaque.

Perhaps look at it this way. In the context of the predictions you are stating here re the NZD/USD, does your "long-term" mean days, weeks, months, years or perhaps decades?

BTW. In regards to your rationale that you write to support your hypothesis that the NZD will "now go up in the long term"(whatever time period that is), I would simply say, "maybe, maybe not".

Lest also not forget that, often the other side of the NZDUSD pair asserts FAR, FAR more influence on what cross rate is printed, compared to what little old NZ Inc does or doesn't do.

winner69
14-10-2023, 04:33 PM
NZD one of most traded currencies in world ….think it gripped out of top 10 last year but still not too bad for little old NZ

winner69
14-10-2023, 05:57 PM
Maybe 55 is on cards next week ….bad week this week

beacon
15-10-2023, 07:42 AM
... maybe you are giving yourself & your 'predictions' as much wriggle room & margin of error possible? ;) I'm an observer, not an insider - so yeah, I'm cautious.

... clarity & definition. Less opaque. You may want to read my earlier posts. They have events, reasons, references.

...does your "long-term" mean days, weeks, months, years or perhaps decades? Months for the reversion to mean, years for shooting above long-term mean - both, if Government does what it needs to do, especially with India. I reserve the right to be wrong. Interesting, that you do understand "long-term" when I say "long-term mean" :)

I would simply say, "maybe, maybe not". Now, wasn't that "just taking the mickey, with that rather long winded, cliche-laden, non-answer? Or maybe you are giving yourself & your 'predictions' as much wriggle room & margin of error possible? ;)". Don't just simply say the outcome. Have the courage to lay out your reasons. We shall all benefit from another perspective.

Lest also not forget that, often the other side of the NZDUSD pair asserts FAR, FAR more influence on what cross rate is printed, compared to what little old NZ Inc does or doesn't do. Agree, but that is no excuse to NOT DO what we as a country (Government, Corporate, Citizen) should be doing. Goliath is big and awesome, but have some faith in li'l old David too.

beacon
15-10-2023, 07:51 AM

Hope it continues to fall to that level. I have my powder dry... :t_up:

beacon
15-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Range-bound volatility exhibiting in the near-term chart, despite a black swan (Israel-Palestine War started over a week ago).
Probably a NZD gap up open on Monday, and beginning of reversion to mean - once National Government confirmed in 3 weeks...
Risks: Iran, Hezbollah or Saudi martial involvement in MidEast War theatre - not just political posturing and noise!

FTG
15-10-2023, 05:54 PM
I'm an observer, not an insider - so yeah, I'm cautious....

...Months for the reversion to mean, years for shooting above long-term mean - both, if Government does what it needs to do, especially with India. I reserve the right to be wrong. Interesting, that you do understand "long-term" when I say "long-term mean" :)

... no excuse to NOT DO what we as a country (Government, Corporate, Citizen) should be doing. Goliath is big and awesome, but have some faith in li'l old David too.

Thanks for the reply beacon.

I have no strong views to offer, either way, on the "long term" (years +) travels of the NZDUSD.
Far too many "unknowns" (e.g. how many of the fiscal skeletons in the Lab Govt Cupboard are going to be revealed over the next few months?) & too many variables (e.g. geopolitical).

Over the shorter term (up to 12 mths), however, my opinion is that we will likely see continued strength in the USD (a contrarian view, I accept), which, historically, tends to inhibit the kiwi from taking meaningful flight. Hence, IMV, I expect to see the kiwi trading inside the range of 55-65 cents over the next 12 months.

beacon
16-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Thanks for sharing your perspective FTG. It would be interesting to watch what NZD does from here.

Business confidence bump expected on election result
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/election-2023-business-confidence-bump-expected-on-election-result-but-no-quick-fix-for-economy/SDT7VUM6FBDH3ETIWNGCTC4COA/

This should help point NZD in the right direction again, after last Thursday-Friday's reversal of its journey towards reversion to long-term mean.

beacon
16-10-2023, 08:28 AM
NZD starts the week by reversing recent losses - post election result.

beacon
18-10-2023, 06:30 AM
Kiwibank Chief Economist Jarrod Kerr sees it at 55c by Christmas 2023. He might want to review his Target Price up though, seeing that the ANZ World Commodity Price Index gained 1.3% in September (ANZ chief economist Sharon Zollner's note out today) after trending lower for the previous three months. The lift, although modest, was BROAD_BASED with ALL MAJOR SECTORS, except horticulture, lifting. https://watermarker.singletrack.io/ANZ_NZ_Commodity_Price_Index_heading_in_the_right_ direction.pdf?data=DhZAW5pNirsgovBdALYwogjcrWZAB6D XgwQPV%2F%2FR4Y8c2U5HXzipnPnjShFNDgLRga0%2Fl4fXY0u 7%2BiuK0FSiPf3f8DqlXlWyAWUBt2mmlUcmGX0Tmofdze32IzI 0sbKpaBMEZUD7S%2F2VYgKJnbdN2FJMPoVP9VYDsZf5LGDP%2B MYZyxvok9W47IHNOLcmxksccbtDDVAp1cj47Yi7PLfv7%2FuMz C22fyQyTXM3E2tuUWEhhOOFEYwy4kpoRed3MvDXbFdjC7enU2a EizYYuoMsWUf77O3aXWu%2Ff62OI05yJ%2FLDYn2oppGOdJbGR MNVhZ%2F4HDo7Y6GHPF2gP9Kiq3oeP1CRYt9P82A2kiTAWNNlX x4sDMuqiN1WEEb3ij9%2FIlOTL4PuDDz1lkSpYQoIJnV7zYI3Z 9f2HiMpt1jCqI6j2ouGaeB59CoZFFk%2FDgsDkQqVTAu1gefNH nELMwtG2XA88Vn8kc8lV7OZ2FkcrIxzWoqXoJXvyGgJkLRIEX4 KZdIjgkkZnYD6lM90pj5frQMc0LGcyJVmsHCBwmE%2B7w3WiXE MSzr36JYJ7%2Ffaqwn%2FkeynfeFu54kj8e6tJsAhGiczdqKEj 2%2F0BDyKU55h2tuHRXkZs%2BeMRp112gaf0pml1xR0sglRLwS u%2FKAvxDiB0bDmjXprOAhaD%2F5OkpQ9DvcqLvGtJa3AfJMdT 7%2B5epJVdEJ6voGVJzl1IVW%2F4Bt2%2FxgXIMWcBDyE%2BNY IvN9NzgqTvOK0ePs7kuZzsBgcpfSeH118%2Fcbc8nkv3LRreal byqpckhviXOn6TeINzjUCgeegkxJB2BlZsefse7go2CFVBIh6r hAw9VAD%2FgQnFyVuXZhIq5GzDdUfaewIY0OtC5ZUpS8cUSiAs HwUBNcFLM5WOi2Wr072KLJPUMtI6mexz0ECEA%3D%3D&s3Url=https%3A%2F%2Fanz-singletrack.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2FANZ_NZ_Commodity_Price_Index_hea ding_in_the_right_direction.pdf%3FX-Amz-Signature%3D010fbb2bc0bff3cbddd59ec989fcab315996f7 077ca29c612ffd62fa409c7342%26X-Amz-Algorithm%3DAWS4-HMAC-SHA256%26X-Amz-Credential%3DAKIAZGZPZQBPX2SV22UN%252F20231005%252 Fap-southeast-2%252Fs3%252Faws4_request%26X-Amz-Date%3D20231005T000000Z%26X-Amz-Expires%3D86400%26X-Amz-SignedHeaders%3Dhost

New Zealand is finally “winning the war” on inflation, Kiwibank chief economist Jarrod Kerr says, "no more rate hikes needed"
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/nz-winning-the-war-on-inflation-no-more-rate-hikes-needed-kiwibank-says/NMOPHHJ5BVGFXDAQ6UH42OMYUQ/

Further rate hikes look to be off the table. The chance of any further rate hike dropped from around 84% to 40%, according to BNZ Bank's head of research, Stephen Toplis. A first-rate cut is now priced in for February 2025, a few months earlier than previously.
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/further-rate-hikes-look-to-be-off-the-table?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

A strengthening economy can't have a weakening currency (for long).

beacon
18-10-2023, 07:46 AM
More money printing and balance sheet expansion on the way?

U.S. can ‘certainly’ afford military support to both Israel and Ukraine, Janet Yellen says
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/16/us-can-certainly-afford-military-support-to-both-israel-and-ukraine-janet-yellen-says.html

Sure she can? Debt is near or higher than 100% of output in USA (and in UK and Italy too, so not sure how much QE Europe can do to fund Israel)). Ageing populations, rising pensions, climate change management and geopolitical risks such as wars in Ukraine, Middle East (and potentially South East Asia) mean significant spending pressures ahead. Add to that higher interest rates "higher for longer", and you have an accelerating serviceability bleed. Yet, the USD rises... ??

Daytr
18-10-2023, 08:07 AM
New Zealand is finally “winning the war” on inflation, Kiwibank chief economist Jarrod Kerr says, "no more rate hikes needed"
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/nz-winning-the-war-on-inflation-no-more-rate-hikes-needed-kiwibank-says/NMOPHHJ5BVGFXDAQ6UH42OMYUQ/

Further rate hikes look to be off the table. The chance of any further rate hike dropped from around 84% to 40%, according to BNZ Bank's head of research, Stephen Toplis. A first-rate cut is now priced in for February 2025, a few months earlier than previously.
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/further-rate-hikes-look-to-be-off-the-table?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

A strengthening economy can't have a weakening currency (for long).

In the current environment I would suggest lower inflation which in turn will mean interest rates have peaked and will likely be reduced sooner than only recently thought are all negatives for the Kiwi.

The recent dairy auctions may help offset some of that.

A bit like US equity markets, I think the views are mixed and there is no clear direction from here.

winner69
18-10-2023, 08:58 AM
In the current environment I would suggest lower inflation which in turn will mean interest rates have peaked and will likely be reduced sooner than only recently thought are all negatives for the Kiwi.

The recent dairy auctions may help offset some of that.

A bit like US equity markets, I think the views are mixed and there is no clear direction from here.

Orr a wimp (and has a political bias) …should have raised rates last month but didn’t …needs to raise rates next month but won’t ……so Feb 2024 will be a big shock when forced to raise.

Even RBA talking raising rates in a few weeks time.

Inflation is here to stay for longer than we want.

beacon
18-10-2023, 11:14 AM

Tech is deflationary, and so is immigration. Oil flared up due to Israel action, but pressure building on Israel to cease fire.
Back home also, record migration continues - which is deflationary. https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/124800/almost-200000-people-arrived-new-zealand-work-visas-12-months-september

Inflation is no longer the only game in Town.

Despite the current jawboning, Reserve Banks around the world are looking for an excuse to cut. A strong USD is hurting everyone, including I suspect the US, and refinancing interest rates are beginning to bite global borrowers harder - including in US.

beacon
18-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Luxon says tax cuts will definitely go ahead - to deliver tax relief for low and middle income New Zealanders.
https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/124792/incoming-national-party-prime-minister-christopher-luxon-reiterates-commitment-tax

ACT leader David Seymour is known to be strongly focused on reducing government spending, arguing this will help fight inflation.
Hope they deliver the accountability they espouse.

beacon
18-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Orr a wimp (and has a political bias) …should have raised rates last month but didn’t …needs to raise rates next month but won’t ……so Feb 2024 will be a big shock when forced to raise.

I didn't like Orr leading the global pack in raising rates early and fast, but to his credit, he proved to be prescient.
Those high interest rates are hurting, so he (or US Fed, for that matter) should NOT be raising rates further at all (US Inflation already down to 2.3%).

beacon
19-10-2023, 06:37 AM
Those high interest rates are hurting, so he (or US Fed, for that matter) should NOT be raising rates further at all14795

A slight majority still see a cut before the middle of 2024
https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/fed-done-hiking-rates-higher-longer-message-gaining-traction-2023-10-18/

Fed's Waller: can wait on data to decide on rate path
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-waller-wait-data-decide-160244333.html
In a strong signal that the Federal Reserve won't raise interest rates at its next meeting, Fed Governor Christopher Waller, one of the Fed's most hawkish policymakers, said he wants to "wait, watch and see" ... "Should the real side of the economy soften, we will have more room to wait on any further rate hikes and let the recent run-up on longer-term rates do some of our work."

beacon
19-10-2023, 08:24 AM

Latest dairy auction (https://www.globaldairytrade.info/en/product-results/) higher 4th time in a row - prices up 4% this time, recovering all the falls since May 2023.
ASB and Westpac analysts upgrade their payout forecasts (https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-news/124830/economists-are-upgrading-their-milk-price-forecasts-again-after-further-recovery).
NZD should be north of 62c

winner69
19-10-2023, 08:32 AM
Lots of red down arrows for nzd this morning

Heading to 55/56

beacon
19-10-2023, 08:40 AM
A strong USD is hurting everyone, ... and refinancing interest rates are beginning to bite global borrowers harder

Losses for G10 majors were broad based, especially NZD (:confused:). Substantial weakness also now - in some emerging market currencies. ..

beacon
19-10-2023, 08:42 AM
Lots of red down arrows for nzd this morning

Heading to 55/56

I'm buying. I'd rather be holding NZD at these prices, than the "safe haven" freely-printed US paper :)

stoploss
19-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Beacon , are you ready to concede the market had this priced in ?
No manner of talking it up by you is going to move the market .

beacon
19-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Beacon , are you ready to concede the market had this priced in ?

No, National victory has not been priced in at all - in fact, yesterday's market action could even be construed as market disliking/ disapproving of National win. :p

None of all the other good news that's been happening, has been price in either IMO. What you see is momentum from yield increase in long-dated US securities...
Some pretty big moves in benchmark bond rates globally, courtesy of "higher for longer" sinking in...
5-year Treasury moved as high as 4.937%, its top level since 2007.
10-year Treasury yield breaks above 4.9% for the first time since 2007 https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/18/us-treasury-yields-investors-weigh-economic-data.html
30-year fixed mortgage rate just hit 8% for the first time since 2000 https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/18/30-year-fixed-mortgage-rate-just-hit-8percent-for-the-first-time-since-2000.html

No manner of talking it up by you is going to move the market .
At least I try. God loves a trier. Have patience... all good things come to those who wait :)

Entrep
19-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Are you guys trading this pair or thinking longer-term / hedging?

Anything under 60c is great selling/hedging IMO. Look at the long-term chart.

beacon
19-10-2023, 09:40 AM
The Chinese economy expanded by +4.9% (http://www.stats.gov.cn/sj/zxfb/202310/t20231018_1943654.html) in Q3-2023 from a year ago, slowing from +6.3% in Q2 but beating market forecasts of +4.4%. For a country as large as China, that is a big up surprise. Retail sales (http://www.stats.gov.cn/sj/zxfb/202310/t20231018_1943658.html) climbed by +5.5% in September from a year ago (remembering they essentially have zero inflation), accelerating from a +4.6% rise in the prior month and exceeding market estimates of +4.9%. It was the largest increase in the pace of trade since May. Electricity production (http://www.stats.gov.cn/sj/zxfb/202310/t20231018_1943653.html) rose +7.7% from a year ago, suggesting the headline growth may in fact have some substance behind it. It is the first time in quite some time Chinese growth data has been led by electricity production.

If NZD is proxy for Chinese growth, has this been priced in?

beacon
19-10-2023, 09:42 AM
14798https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA1QAAAHkCAYAAAA 5NG4BAAAgAElEQVR4Aey9V7QdxZk2/F1 l/9avvDlt5b/i3957JmxZxyHsT044LHxzDjx2R5mDAOYHGVEjiabbETOwQSThI kCLMAYkEAig8EKIIIQyEoIBWL96zl13rNr9 neu0NVdYWn1jpnd6h6w/O81bveXd3V/0sFUN5evz4AK2iCKwTIrytk45TLeIiTt65Wk/euCKbVnvGQFp91vSHvdZHqVo84d8OvSesX/7Joovr/atLIVV0S7wrZMOSS3zB4CMUKxkMoTPi1g7z7xTt0bYyH0BlyYx 95d4NrUSpxLiLibp8JlTtsKbmAADt2AZDMdxkPeQYAec T9yqvGQ9VyKR9nLz74Zc4 8EZWphQ cM6e03s2NmHwBAAjIchOLLZIe/ZUF3LUcZDLZiSq0Te/VBKnP3gDC1BJVTvvvuuP8 pyTsC5Nc75EErZDwETY8z48i7M2ijFMwBX5S0dTaavHeGsJYA4 lwLJiuVmFBZgZFC6iDAgVQdlPKpw3jIh2vTU/JuosFtDvjyjAHy7od34uwHZ2hhQuUP6 w1cSCVfQgMAcB4GIIjmx3yng3VtRzlgK8WTMlVIu9 KCXOfnCGlsYJ1YaN76qVq95Wr72xWi17beXEH7ZxDOe6FH7Rdk Ev/LbkN3yONrz/nnpr8wb1yoZ16qV31qql69fU/7vrdbW07t c19XSP7ym3np6tdrw5qbwgaGF1hDgdcAalEkI4oAvCRobO0HeG 0PWqgFxbgVbq0a1E6p333tfvfHWWvXyqytH/qEO6rYp/KJtg1o8bchvuFxt/uB9tXzj vrJU1miVTeZmqz3l9uWTSVgy evVJvXvRcuQLTMGgK8DliDMglBHPAlQWNjJ8h7Y8haNSDOrWBr 1ahWQoWZp2VjEikz0ULdNrNV/KJtxWE0jchvmFRhVqrxbJTlhGpiZmvO65ytCjNErFrF64BVOKM XxgFf9BS2coC8t4KtcSPi3Biy1g3GJlSYbWqSTElihTZNZ6r4R duaxygakt/waMLMlJVkCglWhxmqqbZzXudMVcsweWqpUlfc07Kxx2a8DngEO wJVHPBFQJIDE8m7A1BLRBLnElAcHRqbUNW5zU SqOIn2paVTZs2qxn7H6o 9vFPDP2ddPIZZdUnjl1/42w1/9EF087jGOSY56rkm/p /JPt1OrVa9SixUvVV7f87lB7USKy0Q51ULeqVOmE3WapqnfKaWd NVBOdpj/SHrJG2QEZwBU6UFC/qB/Hiz6LzjJ8RLfIM uY25Ahcoq2i75rrrvBFNdqGz4W5cNH0xZsmzi0UjSJn8QJZECv 8GTKRByhnmAt 0WbinZjv1hH9iFLzhfbCZ6iz7Sl6Xbn2/zMmaqKhOquIxeoG/d8cNrfU1cvKk3CcPsfS3MEZpyr1Nm3NG/nuwUSKtgZg62 sclRHwd8ObKuFHn3wztx9oMztIxMqHDbXjFJwv76d4YfIn/vvQ9K66Fu2a1/klSYg14MEr/yL9 ZGpSaEMgA1awv56sGnXIenzIALQ5Mq86V2QcbfrHL3pVJVVUbD LRNu8vqFY9hoGwO5KvsNH3EdllChQF60e8iHmUYwoZiWxwbldC V2SC wbauv0xDRtEm6CyzC3XH2VrEr7hf5EFwwnGzSHzKcdmHDVIEc/OYyCvyI23wifpl8WPKMes32catfqMWnbht2Yvqu7dfqf6fi46b MM2jlW2qUioZn3zVnX4J65U DT/Flz6QmlChdkqGwtVvLlGqa/PVOqTO g/JBxmuXvB4BzqoT4KBvrSBp f30MpzP6grN o1H8ePzhflKlr1f9v2mDqEQmiDzqxXVVg35a/HNhZVa94HD7Dh1GycV7wKEuCxAd8SpE2pt1oizq4DsDefz98gL m042d CHDAlx/n8Ji8GdOPvBGVpGJlRYua8qofrwo48mVvZDHWwjySqri/PFIoPs4kBxnxkHl84AYMCJumUJTZ1BqQxmywauZeeKg9ii/WX7ZT6hXnFwXVXPTAqkjgyai/tl nGsaDdkIgEZl5xVYWjaBPnF/TI7xF/UlTaiv21CJf7Dl7oJFXQDD9FdZuu4Y/DBbC84FRO1os yL/yJHok1wUbklcWltBFZ0qZok9Rr84nV/KqSIyROSKT 9/lHD/3hWGVSNSKhOu7vrp2WPJmLUkzd8jcpA6v/dS0YvEvCI4mJJATFBATHZfBvbhdtMM9JwmYmEsX6o/aL7U3ZaFe0eZQstBVfR9Uzz4l88ds8J9vA6fDL9F7RXhyF72Yy imNmG9yCiH38ye2Ich2AvW2xE/v4GT8CHPDFz2EbD8h7G9SatyHOzTFr22JkQoXl0MuSJCRPdRMq yCgWGSCbCVXV4FLq4jwGqDKwFJlV7eQ8PmUgWzZwLZ4r7ptyRm 2LnaZPUt8c2FfVKw6UTTuK50Ru8RN6TP3SDsfM46ZsyKjCUOoJ 5vgsJhNFG7Av9e64856J tJeBlJlbUYdO/e8iyc4rLJT9MFes1TVN uM2obcYkIF/488 oSh48WkR/aLCVWR 7r2iX9FPEfZXucclkavSqgwG1VMpmQf50rbWUyoXnlgRR0XGtX BAB6JB0oxAcGAX2Z4iomNqcQ8V5ZgmHWL20hMoEdKsb0pG3VMe 6VN2ackRmhfLDhWlbTgHGaeRiVUpryiHvhSNsuE45KESUKFT7R HkesA9DdNAk17uJ0GAhzwpcFjUy/Ie1PE2tUnzu1wa9NqZEKF90xVJVSmsk2b3yuth7aQUSwysJQZB 3xiwL9u3fTZLAySMTOFQSoGoOYAF3LrDEolMUDdYimek8FrcXB ebFfcF5/MxEXqmDLL6okNxQE42glGZbaLfPmsSqgWL146gRvkoYg kVmFYTExMP0QnWWf4qPwin0UGUiVtalzrMrOKrvET/G7jg6zDtqZ8Qb9SKiefua5iXgVvgQn0SP7ct6UiWMis8ofsz62 q/As1mu6P2oxirLZKUmocK5pQnXo/7lCyd8R/ 9VE7NVo2aols55vak7I sXk5disoLzSA6QDEiiIbe5mYN kYNZGSQNdZMRGFdMqHBMdOEcZEryAztwC6DYUHY7oDgsNklbOS 7yy47jGGSedF19H0yMIBu4iH34NHGSc8Dnpj8N/EI7uQ7Ahib4mX5xOx0EOOBLh8smnpD3Jmi1r0uc22PXtGXrhEp mqJA04RmqqueoRiVUZvKBwS eoSoOQrEvx2SgioGolDqDUhlYm 2kffFc1eBc6ld9yqDX9EnqmjKlniRK8llmm9QV/0Ve1SfqmfrNhMD009yGrCoMBW/RD3lir3ya ky7pC4 pchASvbxKbZUyTHrVtkJHWUzZyLbtEHkyblRetFOkh 0g37RI9igjrmNerIvuIlOfOKYyBR/BEt8yjmzDbahB fLfCnWrbvvM6E68v/77dSiFDft/ZD3hAoDfHPwjn0kM1LMpATHJQmRxEb2pZ4kEmYSIbLMT5nVkfr yKfIkocJxM2nCeXMf9Yq31omeYqKD45LQiD58ir mT9Bj4iIyi59F/eKX C 4iA5pj Mn/0729KdcB2BH2QzXcG3upY4AB3ypM1zuH3kvx8X2UeJsG9FqeSM Tqjq3/CGhwgyVmWCZs1p1b/mDiX966JGhZ2RkYIqBp5Ri0iCDUrOO1JVPGTyX1Smew4BVBs3S vs6nJD9lA3RTZrGe2F82UJa6ZQPzMpuK2ECmOUCXfeiEj4KH2C D7IlvwF/2mH1Kn7FMwRTsTSxlImW2kbhluZj1sV9lZZZfIxvlikXOj9Ape wEH0m/7AHsEROIueIm6mbmAinFT5Y9bHtthaxLNYr l Lrf8FZMT4FSWUMkMVRFHs665LUlFMYkotpf94gxVMaGAnZI0Qa aZ6JQlTSJ31DnIgVwpRZvrJlRobyZNsm3Khi5JsEQfkqmnl2q/kNShvlwHiv5LG37mhQAHfHnxLd6Sd0HC7SdxdouvKX1kQlVnUY oVb61VH3zw4cQfts1kCtt1F6WAUc/9 cWJAaoMTPFp/nov28VBLY4XkwHTSRmQltUpnqs7yDXlY1uSn7IBOgbCcrysXtV AWerifJ1i6kH9YkKAY6gjOAoeVT4XsYE8E/sym0ybzW3UlYFUWbs6x6rsrLIL9cfZO0pvEb8yeagjeGIbpSqh KuJR5Y9pk9nG3DbrtN1OfVEK4CID/2LSUxz8jxrcSxIlssYlEVV8FBMq2FCVNBUTHeiuSvhGnYOOor3 mrJVsm3ZU2Y/jYvMbq7TtRdlmQoVz JPnqJDM4RbDVWvfnVAxCvNRNvBcWghwwJcWn3W9Ie91kepWjzh 3w69J65EJVd1l06tmp5BQ1V02HUabM1RVg1I5LoPXOoPSYmJgA lQ8J/IlATLrjtqWwW6xncgTe8vqSZ1i4iR1i8er7KiTUIkuMwmtwhA2 y2wKdGJ/XIJSTDpM2b4TqiIeVbhVHS/6X/QN7YQj4CkcC8ZF3oqxZmJTZUNRZ502VbKKx/teNv3paxZPW/lPVvuzsWw6/MUAvyxZwEDfvKUO9SQZMJMQDPplsQqZ3ZF6so/6bUrRBuzLDFUxSYIOOVfUJXagfdOCNiY 0GPign3xT/SI/zgu25JsSl3sy61 VQmV6W9Tu1k/HQQ44EuHyyaekPcmaLWvS5zbY9e05ciECsJcvtjXTD4wCP3hNv 89NZMzauCIgaoM9EfVEzCKA1k5js ycyLTtE8GzjhXVuR8WZtxxyAPg3EzycExkVkcmJfpx7FiAlFMC KRd0Wfx1/St7BjkjUqoJJGQxEL0CV8rVrwph1p9ltkEQWV2lR1rqhQyJM7Q FvrL/C/6Lfsmb2XHqvwRO6VNFZ4437X4eLHv1TvcN/T KXkXVVVCZevFvhiwywyMfBaTBTluJhVIolBPzpmJiiQOcs5s14 YLJCAiC5 mLtMO0 4yPUhsJJkpO191DPpMHyCjqAuyxUazLmSa5yS5QuKFbWCFYmIG ffLDSlG3rs3/uSHAAV9ujGt/ybsf3omzH5yhZWxC9e5776tlr5av9le8vc/cRxu0LSuSKMitUvJ50slnTFSX8 Zg1pRjDkRlW2SYnzIQLSYQpqyqczKYNeUhMbr/gT Zzae2xWazPrZhn1mknplk4bwcNwfscswcmJuyitt1Eyq0AzZiW xmGRfukTdE/2YcMSZyKA33BWPgt2l13X wUu6UdfBE75LMuZiKj7BNyzRiEXpMfsw3OSbyVxU5ZO/FHbDY/IWscnjZ83PzB 2rU4hSlq/mtX9NolT ZdSp lq7yN d1tXndeya03K6BABIhSWhqVO 1iiRUsLdNEtir8VRuHQEO KxDGoVA8u6HJuLsB2doGZtQoRJu22uSVKFu2a1 49ySL9px9Xg TgTIb5i84dY/K0lVxXuoiomU7E9LqOa8rmzd6hcm0u6sMm9NdKfFjmRcBzBrVf VMmB0tlBILAhzwxcKUXTvJu108q6QR5ypk7B vlVBBLWab6tz hzpVM1PjzOeAexxCcZ8nv Hyh5mqzrf/dUiocJsfZ6a6xUcsMz64DmBmqnj7YDfv2TpWBDjgi5W5bnaT92 741W1NnOsi1b1e7YRKVGHmCSv3YTl0vGMKf9jGsTazUiIXnxxw m2ikt01 w cUs1VY/Q9LqjeetWqSUM15XS39w2vqradXc1Yq/LCwaiGvA1bhjF4YB3zRU9jKAfLeCrbGjYhzY8haN2icULXWVKM hv2hrgBRxFfIbMXkOTGc8OAA1ApHkPQKSPJrIAZ9HsANSRd79k EGc/eAMLUyo/GGdvSYOpLIPgSEAGA9DcGSzQ96zobqWoxzw1YIpuUrk3Q lxNkPztDChMof1tlr4kAq xAYAoDxMARHNjvkPRuqaznKAV8tmJKrRN79UEqc/eAMLUElVCTeH/F9aCK/faAerk7GQ7jcuLSMvLtENz7ZjIf4OLNhMXm3geJ4GcR5PEa2aj ChsoUk5YxFgB17LERZVWA8ZEX3lLPkfQoKbiilGA95hgF598M7 cfaDM7QwofKHdfaa2LGzD4EhABgPQ3Bks0Pes6G6lqOMh1owJV eJvPuhlDj7wRlamFD5wzp7TezY2YfAEACMhyE4stkh79lQXctR xkMtmJKrRN79UBoyzp/cQanQ/v5uZ6VmzW7HDROqdrixVQsEQu7YLdxhk44IMB46Ahhpc/IeKXGOzGY8OAI2cLHk3Q9BIeMcWjIl9iCpalOYULVBjW1aIRBy x27lEBt1QoDx0Am aBuT92ipc2I448EJrMELJe9 KAoZZ0lgQvxsww4TqjaosU0rBELu2K0cYqNOCDAeOsEXbWPyHi 11TgxnPDiBNXih5N0PRSHjHGIiJTa1YYcJVRvU2KYVAiF37FYO sVEnBBgPneCLtjF5j5Y6J4YzHpzAGrxQ8u6HopBxluSl6vPAC5 V6Z9MApxv OHjmyjz33vtKnfN7fe6R5wf1sbVitVLbnzz9nHm8TP wlHp7TKjq4cRaFhAIuWNbcI8iGiLAeGgIWCLVyXsiRFpyg/FgCcjIxOTO 9wnlNr9TKV fLT xL6LEjLOZYmMeQwJFBIkHEPCtHq9UkiksL/49cE51JEECds4Z8qR9kjOIAcJFuqL7GJd7LcpTKjaoMY2rRAIu WO3coiNOiHAeOgEX7SNyXu01DkxnPHgBNbghebM 5 XTR/wYxCP47ZLyDiXJTJVx5BIIaFCQlRMrsxzdRIq6DATsjKdbXhgQ tUGNbZphUDIHbuVQ2zUCQHGQyf4om1M3qOlzonhjAcnsAYvNGf eL7mrPKHCcdslZJzLEpmqY5itwgwTkidzG/WLCZWJoXmbIJIo3B74 KKBrCp9poy629MSKgiX4ntbiPetty9/c9NLfvVFNDfeq/xlPOQZD Q9T955HSDvZgzkfB3ADEvZQB7HUWyOgUPGuQyDsmPFW/SQJMktfqiPhArJFo5jhkqSKGxLEoZ6SKikmO3LdEq9Jp/TEqomjW3XFeJty6W8MBAgv2HwEIoVjIdQmPBrB3n3i3fo2hgPo TPkxr6ceZ zoDyhwnHbJWScyxKZsmNIjMwEaNQtf2Z71JPnppBkFZOrsmetp H0bHphQtUGNbVohEHLHbuUQG3VCgPHQCb5oG5P3aKlzYjjjwQm swQvNnffvHDKcVB10kRvKQsZZkpdRn0iKcJuezDqhrpkoyb65Y IXIMxOv4rNVkGcmadJGPtuwwYSqDWps0wqBkDt2K4fYqBMCjId O8EXbmLxHS50TwxkPTmANXmjuvG99qFKf/B dKCz/qzu6QsZZkpeqT7nVrziTJMeRJKGtmSxhW5IvbEvSxBkqdzFGyT 0gEHLH7gGO7FUyHvIMAfKeJ 9VXjMeqpBJ 3jOvK99RycCn9lFqQ8 dMtzyDhXJVJyHElQsUhyJTNXOG/eyifPUxWPQyafoSqiyf1oEQi5Y0cLasSGMx4iJq D6eS9A3gJNmU8JEhqDZdy5v2ux3RCtcMpNYDqWCVknCVxCvGzD ey85a8NamzTCoGQO3Yrh9ioEwKMh07wRduYvEdLnRPDGQ9OYA1 eaM68H3OVTqjOu9U9TSHjHGIiJTa1YYYJVRvU2KYVAiF37FYOs VEnBBgPneCLtjF5j5Y6J4YzHpzAGrzQnHn/t8N0QrXwL 5pChlnSV5C/GzDDBOqNqixTSsEQu7YrRxio04IMB46wRdtY/IeLXVODGc8OIE1eKG58u7z SkEQcg4h5hIwaZZs9t1HyZU7XBjqxYIhNyxW7jDJh0RYDx0BDD S5uQ9UuIcmc14cARs4GJz5f3uhXp2CivV Si54uwD26IOJlRFRLjvDAF2bGfQRimY8RAlbZ2NJu dIUxKAOMhKTprO5Mr78f VidUZ99SG6pOFXPFuRNoLRszoWoJHJs1R4AduzlmKbdgPKTMbr Vv5L0amxzPMB5yZD3sW9FcMvL9I3RC9egLLrUMZLN/DbBwvcWEyjXClD FADv2FBTcCPzebhLkDgFeB9xhG6NkxkOMrHW3OUfe5fmpT /k/v1TwlDMOK9avUZt89Pt1cc /omJv3nzF4hbyjz3ta9vrRYtXjJxbtOmTWrGzENL26C9yEId1LV ZmFDZRJOyRiIQc8ce6RhPtkKA8dAKtugbkffoKbTqAOPBKpzRC MuR93sf17NTPz/JH00x44wE6Pob9AoRSJh22mXviUQK6J186llT51BHEiRs4xwK2 iMhQ/KFP7SHHEm6RLYtNphQ2UKScsYiEHPHHuscKzRGgPHQGLIkGpD3 JGi05gTjwRqUUQnKkfcTrtEJ1VktV5FrQ3AqOJsJUTG5knMLFj 4xlTQBK0mcJDGTRAvncEySsDa4lrVhQlWGCo85QSCVju0EnAyF Mh4yJJ23euZJ giveR0YAU7Cp3Lk/YdH6YRq3p/9EZsKzuZsk7kNJCWhunfu/erHP9lu2u1/qI9kigmVv7ijJscIpNKxHcOUjXjGQzZUDzlK3ofgyH6H8ZBnCO TG 4bNSn1qR6Xw/NTm9/xxngLOMtMkt gVZ5eQUOHWvhtu v3QbYFmOyRT0h7oF5MyG4xMzVAB9L7/lq9Y0bsNfWOQsn7y238fCym GA95xgN5z5P3qmsP4yHPeMiN99sf2aTw0tifHvuB13FuyDjXTW KQCJm35/GWvxrI4YLLki4C5Dddbtt4xnhog1r8bch7/Bza9IDxYBPNeGT1wfsOpyj1hT2VOuoKpZ55yS9Wv75O3 73m5v96u0DZ5seInnCKn6YUZKCY atfZJgLVn68sRMldSVWwFxvpiUYd 8BVBkd/mcmqHqIsRW29iJt4VDqnLIb6rMtvOL8dAOt9hbkffYGbRrP PBLp6xSPPN 7Mv64QGs0Ty9x9HKHXJXUphOXPXZZtfab0PP da07B83zgPa2J7fsFRMfOS638JnJEepKffPWQDMJk/aSeHWzctCaCdUAC245RiDmju0YmizFMx6ypH3idpc8PafXZQjw OlCGSvrHfPN 8u90QrPz6UrtesYgqZLk6vir3WGO56dEz6Z33ekpk wb5zIb2h5DwiPvjZJPSZaQIGHmCsdlaXTokeepcNx8PxXOIfEq ymlrW1k7JlRlqPCYEwRi7thOAMlcKOMhzwAg73nyXuU146EKmb SPb96/vrpGbx6xrXVev07BRmqSTZuf8pN5g/ IzWse3xbuSPkuob51G2pH6OCVXqDAfkHzt2QGQEYArjIQASejC BvPcAesAqGQ8Bk PQNJ 8L1ykE5rvHVbu0FX36vPfOqD8fNejp1yv5Z9 Y1dJzdv7xLm5dWm1YEKVFp9Be8OOHTQ93o1jPHiHPAiF5D0IGo IxgvEQDBVeDfHJ 7G/1QnNubdWu/jjo3WdWbdU12l75ifHatkPeX5 Cvb6xLktPqm0Y0KVCpMR MGOHQFJHk1kPHgEOyBV5D0gMgIwhfEQAAk9mOCT9y321QnNK29 WO4pV/ TWv9dWVtdreubmhwZyfT8/BVt94twUm9TqM6FKjdGA/WHHDpicHkxjPPQAegAqyXsAJARkAuMhIDI8muKL90ee1wnNj44 e79zhl m6u5wxvm6dGs8vU pvf6FlIrHqo/jCuQ/fQtPJhCo0RhK2hx07YXJbuMZ4aAFaAk3IewIkWnSB8WARzIhE eJdkqSL7xwPztsb9HuqMFM198nx9UfVWPW2Ul/dTydTx1w1qqbbc75wdutFHNKZUMXBUxJWsmMnQaM1JxgP1qCMS hB5j4ou58YyHpxDHKQCH7x/8KFSX9xTJzVvrKoHw3X36/pb7q/Uu /Xa1OsBb3/9xgtB5/Y76v4wLkv30LTy4QqNEYStocdO2FyW7jGeGgBWgJNyHsCJFp0g fFgEcyIRPng/YGndFLzs PqA/PRR0p9f3Ip9Vmz67cza/7qSq0XM1SYqeqz MC5T/9C0s2EKiQ2EreFHTtxghu6x3hoCFgi1cl7IkRacoPxYAnIyMT4 4P3AC3Vic U9zcB5ZqlSf7OjUn /s1J1Z7ZEgyxCgWen8AxV38UHzn37GIp JlShMJGBHezYGZDcwEXGQwOwEqpK3hMi04IrjAcLIEYowgfv/7ibTqhWrm0O0BGTC1T84jSlXq256p 5UuDsnhahKHrqA eizlz3mVDlynwPfrNj9wB6wCoZDwGT49A08u4Q3AhFMx4iJM2C ya55v2ehTqa2P7mdseuMBSqwSMVvbq6Wg XQL5uj1D/trXX2uQhF0UrXOBf15bzPhCpn9j37zo7tGfDA1TEeAifIkXnk3 RGwkYplPERKXEezXfM 4zyd3GCRibZlzXqlZl6g5SCp sZMpeY9P5CGROqSuwYLX6AOXuIbUnGNc0i 9m0LE6q GchIPzt2RmTXcJXxUAOkBKuQ9wRJ7eAS46EDeBE3dck7Ep3P7q rUp3dSCjNNXctjLyr1zQMGidU Zyt1yvVKbbHP4Ni3DlDqqj8o1cfLe0f55xLnUXpzPMeEKkfWe/KZHbsn4ANVy3gIlBjHZpF3xwBHJp7xEBlhlsx1yfvt83Wis/PploydFHPmTYMECrNR PvhUUrd ahdPTalucTZpp0pyGJClQKLkfjAjh0JUZ7MZDx4AjowNeQ9MEJ 6Nofx0DMBPal3yfseZ lkx8XCEEuWKwX5e541fPtfTzCOVesS57HKM6vAhCozwvt0lx27 T/TD0814CI8THxaRdx8ox6OD8RAPVzYtdcU7brmT2aP1G21aHKcs VzjHiYZbq5lQucWX0g0E2LENMLipGA95BgF5z5P3Kq8ZD1XIpH 3cFe8LXtQJFV7Oy6L4PesxCJhQeQQ7d1WuLqC54xqr/4yHWJnrZjd574Zfaq0ZD6kxWs8fV7xj1T3MUB12aT07Uq/lCufUcWvjHxOqNqixTSsE2LFbwZZsI8ZDstSOdIy8j4Qnu5OMh won3DYFe82lktPiRFXOKeEkS1fmFDZQpJyxiLAjj0WogWo53wA ACAASURBVKwqMB6yonvKWfI BQU3FG9JyjUIXF0HsHw5ZqieX5YrssN u8J5WAv3gAATKsaBNwTYsb1BHYUixkMUNFk3krxbhzRqgYyHqO lrbbwL3rEIBZKpv/2FUh9 1Nq0pBq6wDkpgCw6w4TKIpgUNRoBduzR OR2lvGQG PaX/KeJ 9VXjMeqpBJ 7gL3h98RidUPzsubeyaeOcC5yb6c6rLhContnv2lR27ZwICU89 4CIwQT aQd09AR6KG8RAJUZbNdMH72bfohOq4qy0bG7E4FzhHDIdT05lQ OYWXwk0E2LFNNLjNeMgzBsh7nrxXec14qEIm7eMueN/tTJ1Q3fpI2tg18c4Fzk3051SXCVVObPfsKzt2zwQEpp7xEBghn swh756AjkQN4yESoiyb6YL3LfbRCdVLKywbG7E4FzhHDIdT05l QOYWXwk0E2LFNNLjNeMgzBsh7nrxXec14qEIm7eO2eVSidTn98 jbdyaemcb56b6c6rPhContnv2lR27ZwICU894CIwQT aQd09AR6KG8RAJUZbNtM37nMd0QrXDKZYNjVycbZwjh8Op UyonMJL4SYC7NgmGtxmPOQZA Q9T96rvGY8VCGT9nHbvJ9yvU6oTr8hbdyaemcb56b6c6rPhCon tnv2lR27ZwICU894CIwQT aQd09AR6KG8RAJUZbNtM379r/WCdW9j1s2NHJxtnGOHA6n5jOhcgovhZsIsGObaHCb8ZBnDJD3P Hmv8prxUIVM2sdt8/7ZXXVCtWJ12rg19c42zk3151SfCVVObPfsKzt2zwQEpp7xEBgh nswh756AjkQN4yESoiybaZP3Jct1MoVV/liGEbCJ87Bk7hURYEJVRIT7zhBgx3YGbZSCGQ9R0tbZaPLeGcK kBDAekqKztjM2eb/5IZ1Q7XFWbfXZVLSJczagtXSUCVVL4NisOQLs2M0xS7kF4yFld qt9I /V2OR4hvGQI tK2eT9mKt0QnXerXliOcprmziP0sNzSjGhYhR4Q4Ad2xvUUShi PERBk3Ujybt1SKMWyHiImr7WxtvkfZtjdEL10HOtzUm2oU2ckw XJkmNMqCwBSTHjEWDHHo9RTjUYDzmxPfCVvA w4JbdmQriGQ8Ctq4D73 g1N/ QidU6zfG478vS23h7MvemPUwoYqZvchsZ8eOjDDH5jIeHAMcqH jyHigxPZnFeOgJ J7V2uL9mZd0MvWvB/fsUKDqbeEcqHtBmcWEKig60jaGHTttfpt6x3hoilga9cl7Gjza 8oLxYAvJuOTY4v3quTqhmnl XP77stYWzr7sjVkPE6qY2YvMdnbsyAhzbC7jwTHAgYon74ES05 NZjIeegO9ZrS3eD7lYJ1RX3NOzQ4Gqt4VzoO4FZRYTqqDoSNsY duy0 W3qHeOhKWJp1CfvafBoywvGgy0k45Jji/fvHaYTqscXxeW/L2tt4ezL3pj1MKGKmb3IbGfHjowwx YyHhwDHKh48h4oMT2ZxXjoCfie1drgfdO7Sn1qR/2HxSlYpiNgA fpUnmkDAEmVGWo8JgTBNixncAarVDGQ7TUdTKcvHeCL7nGjIfk KK3lkA3e57 gZ6d cFQtlVlWsoFzlsC1cJoJVQvQ2KQdAuzY7XBLtRXjIVVmR/tF3kfjk9tZxkNujGt/bfB 8Z06oTrisjwxrOO1DZzr6GEdvtiXMeARAXZsj2BHoIrxEAFJDk wk7w5AjVgk4yFi8jqYboP3fc/RCdX1D3QwJPGmNnBOHCJr7nGGyhqUFDQOAXbscQjldZ7xkBff4 i15FyT4CQQYD3nGgQ3evzFTJ1QvvponhnW8toFzHT2swxkqxoB HBNixPYIdgSrGQwQkOTCRvDsANWKRjIeIyetgelfeH3tRJ1Nf2 a DERk07YpzBhBZc5EzVNagpKBxCLBjj0Mor/OMh7z4Fm/JuyDBTyDAeMgzDrryvtcsnVCdf1ue NX1uivOdfWwHmeoGAMeEWDH9gh2BKoYDxGQ5MBE8u4A1IhFMh4 iJq D6V14f2O1Xir973dWau07HYzIoGkXnDOAx6qLnKGyCieFjUKAH XsUOvmdYzzkxzk8Ju958l7lNeOhCpm0j3fh/aRr9ewUV/cbHyNdcB4v3U NTZs2qSOPPkEtWrxkSiG2v/b1rdXHPv6JiU85h7ozZh46cRzn5s1fMNUG2ziGP9RBXZuFCZVN NClrJAIpdOyRDvJkIwQYD43gSqYyeU GSiuOMB6swBidkLa842W n9tdJ1RLlkfntneD2 Ls3dAKhatWr1Hb/HT70qTp htmT7TCpyRI2D751LMmjiOBQlvIwN9Ou w9kZRJ0iXtK1Q3PsyEqjFkbNAWgdg7dlu/2a4cAcZDOS6pHyXvqTPczD/GQzO8Uqndlver7tXJ1A6npIKEWz/a4uzWqnrSkfggOVq8eOlUMoSWxYQIiRMSquXL3yith/NmogUZ0sbmLBUTqnq8spYFBGLu2Bbcp4gCAoyHAiCZ7JL3TIiu 6SbjoSZQiVVrw/tHHym11YE6obr/qcQAceROG5wdmdJarDm7JEKQEOHWvXPOu3hiFgr7uO3vxz/ZburWQEm8cA6JmcxcQQYTKkGSn1EikELHjhL4QI1mPARKjGOzy LtjgCMTz3iIjDBL5rbh/b4ndTKFpArJFct4BNrgPF6q3xqjEiokVXiWCskU/nBbH qjSEIls1PmLX5IqOR2QFveTM1QAfS /5avWNG7DX1jkLJ 8tt/HwspvhgPecYDec T96prD Mhz3how/vPT/xAfXIHpS6 YzPHijXH7G1wruqrto/XTWSKCRX2kQwhKUKR5GjJ0pd5y5 ACrJY0kWA/KbLbRvPGA9tUIu/DXmPn0ObHjAebKIZj6ymvGMBCiRTWJACC1Ow1EOgKc71pPqtVU yoijNRcn7BwieGEi05jvqYnZKFK2C9zFrZ9GRqhsqm0LayUiC re85tCO/ObBc30fGQ32sUqpJ3lNis7svjIfuGMYooSnvh1 mE6pfXxejt/3Z3BTn/iyt1mwmRqiF/bIZKhw3n5Uyn5NCUiXPV8mtgDLDVa252RkmVM3wYu0OCKTQsTu 4z6YFBBgPBUAy2SXvmRBd003GQ02gEqvWhHe8vBcv8f3Ujkrhp b4s9RFognN9qX5rFhMqaEcyJO UkmeocFySLfPZKrEWs1LSxlygQs53/WRC1RVBtq NQAodu7azrDgWAcbDWIiSrEDek6S1tVOMh9bQRd2wjPf5Lyh1w e1K3figUnOfVOrJJUq98pZSp92gZ6f2PSdql3sxvgznXgzJQCk TqgxIDsVFduxQmAjDDsZDGDz4toK8 0Y8bH2Mh7D5cWVdkfeXV ikCc9JVf0tXOTKmnTlFnFO19P PWNC1T8H2VjAjp0N1bUcZTzUgim5SuQ9OUo7OcR46ARftI2LvM 8QCdS3ztMqZ fpP9 dLRSW/5SH99rVrSu9mp4EedejUlcOROqxAkOyT127JDY6N8WxkP/HPRhAXnvA/VwdTIewuXGpWUm76 8qZ P uyuSq3mYs9WYTdxtiqYwqYhwIRqGiQ84AoBdmxXyMYpl/EQJ29drSbvXRFMqz3jIS0 63pj8j7zfD0LxRX86qJXv56Jc/1WrNkGASZUbVBjm1YIsGO3gi3ZRoyHZKkd6Rh5HwlPdicZD9lR PuGw8C6zU3 3M2enXESC4OxCNmUOI8CEahgP7jlEgB3bIbgRimY8REiaBZPJu wUQExLBeEiIzAauCO8yO3Xc1Q0as2ptBATn2g1YsTUCTKhaQ8e GTRFgx26KWNr1GQ9p81vlHXmvQibP44yHfHk3Z6feWpsnDq69Z v9yjfBAPhOqARbccowAO7ZjgCMTz3iIjDBL5pJ3S0AmIobxEA R59 mlK3nnMC7rOx3zFXxYBCbpexf/hhjQuUP6 w1sWNnHwJDADAehuDIZoe8Z0N1LUcZD7Vg6r3SaysH74e6/6nu5jyzZMPU 6aWr oujxLKEWD/KsfFxVEmVC5QpcxSBNixS2HJ9iDjIU/qyXuevFd5zXioQias42ffMkiotjpIqfc/6Gbfvme/P5FQHXZpNzlsPRoB9q/R Ng8y4TKJpqUNRIBduyR8GR3kvGQHeUTDpP3PHmv8prxUIVMWMe/dcAgofrkDkpdcHt7TZqU/vpBRnp9rjWKcl 1cdlOzUYUJlB0dKqYEAO3YNkDKqwnjIiGzDVfJugMFNxXgIPwg eX6STqS32UerRF/Q2XsLbdiEJWdnvoIvC9z12C9m//DHIhMof1tlrYsfOPgSGAGA8DMGRzQ55z4bqWo4yHmrB1GulIy/XSZQsSLHfuXr/wAubm7XodaX aW/dftmbzduzRTME2L a4dWlNhOqLuixbSME2LEbwZV8ZcZD8hSXOkjeS2HJ9iDjIWzqN 7 n1D/uphOgJcu1rbhN7 931seeXtrM/m1P0O2Ouvy9Zg1ZuxUC7F tYGvViAlVK9jYqA0C7NhtUEu3DeMhXW5HeUbeR6GT3znGQ9ic3 zFfJ0DfP3LYzlmTi1Tg EcfDZ r2puzQMv64p5KrfjrO1XVeNwiAuxfFsEcI4oJ1RiAeNoeAuzY9 rBMQRLjIQUWm/tA3ptjlnILxkPY7O5yhk6CLpszbOe77yv19f31ud89MHyubK9Y n7yXoWT/GHG2j2mVRCZUVcjwuHUE2LGtQxq1QMZD1PS1Np68t4YuyYaMh3 BpXfW2UliJD3/YLhZzxumdTcWzw/vFGS3yPoyPqz3i7ArZ6XKZUE3HhEccIcCO7QjYSMUyHiIlrqPZ 5L0jgIk1ZzyESyhmpbBE q5nVNu4/a91nX3Orq7zxmpdB7KeXKLrkfdqvGyeIc420RwtiwnVaHx41iI C7NgWwUxAFOMhARJbuEDeW4CWcBPGQ7jk/tthOhG667FqG7FqHxIl/OF5Klm4wmyx7zn6/AHGqoDk3UTI3TZxdodtUTITqiIi3HeGADu2M2ijFMx4iJK2zka T984QJiWA8RAmnS 8opOgL wx3r57H1fqS3sNEqsr7hm0qXpvFXkfYORyizi7RHdYNhOqYTy4 5xABdmyH4EYomvEQIWkWTCbvFkBMSATjIUwyT7xWJ0h4B1Wdsm qdUv9z8iCpwjZe/Lv1ofrYhXcMSyHvw3i42iPOrpCdLpcJ1XRMeMQRAuzYjoCNVCz jIVLiOppN3jsCmFhzxkOYhG6xj06EnljczD7MTsktgPK51YHTZ ZD36Zi4OEKcXaBaLpMJVTkuPOoAAXZsB6BGLJLxEDF5HUwn7x3 AS7Ap4yE8Uh94SidFWx3UzjY8R/Xvhw8Sq/uenC6HvE/HxMUR4uwC1XKZTKjKceFRBwiwYzsANWKRjIeIyetgOnnvAF6CT RkP4ZE64zydDJ17azfbTv6dUhffWS6DvJfjYvsocbaNaLU8JlT V2PCMZQTYsS0DGrk4xkPkBLY0n7y3BC7RZoyHsIjdsHkws7R8l TvbyLs7bE3JxNlEw 02Eyq3 FK6gQA7tgEGNxXjIc8gIO958l7lNeOhCpl js99UidU257gVj95d4uvSCfOgoT7TyZU7jGmhkkE2LEZCiYCjA cTjXy2yXs XNfxlPFQByV/dY67WidUs25xq5O8u8VXpBNnQcL9JxMq9xhTwyQC7NgMBRMBxo OJRj7b5D0frut4yniog5K/Ot bfJnvwkVudZJ3t/iKdOIsSLj/ZELlHmNqmESAHZuhYCLAeDDRyGebvOfDdR1PGQ91UPJTBSwlLn/7CbUh986FYneXeLr0gnzoKE 08mVO4xpoZJBNixGQomAowHE418tsl7PlzX8ZTxUAclP3VmP6Q Tqt3PdK PvLvHGBqIsx coYUJlT ss9fEjp19CAwBwHgYgiObHfKeDdW1HGU81ILJS6UDL9QJ1ZX3u FdH3t1jDA3E2Q/O0MKEyh/W2Wtix84 BIYAYDwMwZHNDnnPhupajjIeasHkpdIWqEavHr7tWRd/cYQwNx9oMztDCh8od19prYsbMPgSEAGA9DcGSzQ96zobqWo4yH WjA5r7TodZ1MIanyUci7D5SZUPlBWWthQuUT7cx18QKaeQAU3G c8FADJZJe8Z0J0TTcZDzWBclztint0QnXQRY4VTYon78TZDwL tDCh8od19pp4Ac0 BIYAYDwMwZHNDnnPhupajjIeasHkvNJuZ qE6paHnauaUEDeibMfBPxpYULlD vsNfECmn0IDAHAeBiCI5sd8p4N1bUcZTzUgslpJSyRjqXSsWQ6 lk73Uci7D5R5y58flLUWJlQ 0c5cFy gmQdAwX3GQwGQTHbJeyZE13ST8VATKIfVFv5FJ1P/dphDJQXR5L0AiKNd4uwI2BKxTKhKQOEhNwiwY7vBNVapjIdYme tmN3nvhl9qrRkP/TM6a7ZOqI6/2p8t5N0P1sTZD87Qkn1CteptpTa96w/wnDWxY fM/nTfGQ/TMcnhCHnPgeX6PjIe6mPlqua2J iE6v6nXGmYLpe8T8fExRHi7ALVcplZJ1Rvb1Dqy3sr9c0DlFqz vhwgHrWHADu2PSxTkMR4SIHF5j6Q9 aYpdyC8dAvuxs262QKz09h21ch736QJs5 cIaWrBOqM24aXEj2O9cf6LlqYsfOlflyvxkP5bikfpS8p85wM/8YD83wsl37vif1OAizVD4LefeDNnH2gzO0ZJtQvb1RqX cXNUGv8zg797H/QGfoyZ27BxZr/aZ8VCNTcpnyHvK7Db3jfHQHDObLY67Wo9/Zt1iU p4WeR9PEY2ahBnGyjWk5FtQnXm5OzU/5ys1J2P6gvKl/ZSau079YBjreYIsGM3xyzlFoyHlNmt9o28V2OT4xnGQ7 sf 8wPf5ZuMivHeTdD97E2Q/O0JJlQmXOTj29VIO951n6orLvOf7Az00TO3ZujI/2l/EwGp9Uz5L3VJlt5xfjoR1uNlrhnVO4OwfvoMK7qHwW8u4HbeLs B2doyTKhkmenfnHaAGjMTGGGirf DTCxvcWObRvRuOUxHuLmr6315L0tcmm2Yzz0x vsh/SYZ/cz/dtA3v1gTpz94Awt2SVU5uzUC68MA81b/4bxsL3Hjm0b0bjlMR7i5q t9eS9LXJptmM89MfrgRfqhOrKe/zbQN79YE6c/eAMLdklVDI7hVv8ysres/QFZsZ5ZWd5rAsC7Nhd0EuvLeMhPU7reETe66CUTx3GQ39cb3u8 Hu8sWe7fBvLuB3Pi7AdnaMkqocJtfbKy34uvloOMF/3i3VS49e/uheV1eLQdAuzY7XBLtRXjIVVmR/tF3kfjk9tZxoN/xje/p9TOp txzg O8q8fGsm7H9xTwHnTpk3qyKNPUIsWLxkCDcdnzDx04g/bKHLsYx//hMLfvPkLptpgW46jnbSZqtBxI6uESmanxs0 zXlMX2i NqMjumw hEAKHXvIIe50QoDx0Am aBuT92ipc2I448EJrJVCN25WaruT9Bjnu4cotXJtZVWnJ8i7U3 inhMeO86rVa9Q2P91efe3rW09LqE4 9Sx1/Q2zp3zFBvZxHAUJFNpCBv522mXvCRmSdBXbDglqsZNNQmXOTi1 9YzxSPzpaX3DumDLmvUQyD2jl3PS9aqiwDjoS5SadUj72nx2dU bxkNXBOu3X79RqZ8dp8c23zm4v2QKFpP3 rx1qRkzzkh8kBwtXrx0KhkSLJAsSeIkx8ykCcckcUJdM9HCORy zPUuVTUIls1MzLxDoR3/e KC 6ODiw2IHgZg7th0EKMVEgPFgopHPNnnPh s6njIe6qDUvc7bG5T6/hF6XLPVgUr9dV13mV0kkPcu6NVvmwLOVYmS3L4ns1e4JfDHP9l uaibLTKiQfJkJmNOECqD3/bd8xQonNry64h31D7t9NPFc1PMvbail46 r16sv7aXbPPbnem36xi90/a74Dd1v2ld bWE8lOOSeryQ9zx5r4prxoP7eFi2/B31vUM/nBgDffugD9VLr79TaxxUxZmN4 TdPe/gKWSc66aFxYQKiROSKCRFKJh9wmzTs889PzGThfooklDJ7JR5i x/ayu2AE5Ut/MtihurX1 lfZQ6/rBlip92g2x10UbN2rF2OADo3CxEQBBgPgkRen Q9L77Hect4GIdQt/OYifr2QXos0/dtfqYn5N1Ew912CjiXJVR4HkoSJyRY2F y9OWhWwMloULyJEmVIO10hkqU9Pnpgvg31 gLCVbte6vhw5dmW6z x9INARf8drOIrftEgPHQJ/r96Sbv/WEfombGgztWNmwe3Ob3zQP6fWaq6CV5LyLiZj8FnIsJFfYxI1W WUGHWSWauzHYyi4UkC6WYYNlAP/kZqsMu1QnVyb9rB9e 5 j2593arj1bDRBIoWMPvOFWVwQYD10RjLM9eY TN1dWMx6aI/vI80rNfXJ8ux1P0eOXL 2l1Esrxtf3WYO8 0E7BZzNxAiomTNP2DeTJfNZKXMWyny qtjeFhPOEip0 EvuUmrhX5Ta9G49c20Tj5fVYWbq83sohVX 2pQFL2oZX92vTWu2MRGwza8pm9vxIcB4iI8zGxaTdxsopiOD8d CMSywu8Zld9LjkV1cqhXdKlZUDL9R1PrurUk8Ov76nrLr3Y TdD Qp4FxMqIAcjmE2CgtTmM9CmcdlsQpBGomXLGRhLlAh57t OkmoXl6hOzKSGfnDy MOvUSpq dWry5jm/h9ztb6L7i9G0ywHX7c Wg3Obm3ts1v7njG7j/jIXYG29lP3tvhlmorxkMzZq9/YDCuwrjkXw9W6rmXh2WcfuOgztwnhs Fskfe/TBBnP3gDC1OEios/oCOvvWhSv33iXqGSBIrfOJe3rIlO20S/8xSbcNX9qs/Q1YFuyyh/p/HV9Xg8ToI2OS3jj7WCRsBxkPY/Liyjry7QjZOuYyHZrxte7we2/zmZqXklj6Mqy68Q8u5Zu4gmbru/mayfdYm737QJs5 cIYW6wmVuZADtqW88IpSV9yj1Da/0p0dsz54YNIsNon/ eSbwK 9z9TQfvvLe2u7n1/WXkbuLW3ymzuWKfjPeEiBxeY kPfmmKXcgvFQn91X3tLjENzy945 tn5iXCU/WP/46EEyhVmqkAt598MOcfaDM7RYT6hkifIjKpYoN1ed2enUYUdtE f/gM/qigpfX2SqnTy6hfjCXUG8NqS1 WxvAhkEhwHgIig5vxpB3b1BHoYjxUJ ms2brsc3MC4bb4Hnxfz98kEzh anQC3n3wxBx9oMztFhNqNYZD0viOaqqgtv9cNsfflUx3/Fki3h55umO VUWND/ xurBxYpLqDfHDy1s8dtOO1uFhgDjITRG/NhD3v3gHIsWxkN9pmTc9NBz5W1OulYprGwcQyHvflgizn5whha rCdU5v9dJx37njncACdcX99T1ZWq6ingkanXL7fO1zB8eVbdF/XqyhPq5XEK9PmhGzSp jSrczAgBxkNGZBuukncDDG7yh7aaMfDY5IrDX5tRs0Hg1Xgd8E MQcfaDM7RYS6iwNPo/TT5n9OeazxlhKU9Z/hMPTwrxz76sl1zf7UylPre7Trywss24gjpiw5 eHVe7 XlZQh0za2vWN2 fewvhN3cc6L9GgPGQZySQ9zx5r/Ka8VCFzPBxeafmqdcPH491j7z7YY44 8EZWqwlVFfeo2eGfnFaM OxpKc8ULnt8R9MJFCyX/z8rxOVwr3CxYJjOCf1sVy6q/IfR2g9eP8DSzME2LGb4ZV6bcZD6gyX 0fey3HJ9SjjYTzz MEaPy5jjFM2BhovIbwa5N0PJ8TZD87QYi2h2nJ/3dnnv9DceKzEJ8kQPvFehROuUerhyfuEMfP0hT0Gdc64aaAD29 IWderMZA1aN9 a9 eBPqxcyFIfAXbs ljlUJPxkAPL030k79MxyfkI42E8 7fN0 MOrJKcSiHvfpgkzn5whhYrCdXsh3Rn/ mx7Q3//cNKXXjbZvXKm UyVq9XCivbSPKEFfzwJ/s4hzo yozztN5tT/ChLR0d7NjpcGnDE8aDDRTjk0He4 PMpcWMh/Ho4s4fjHWu sP4urHUIO9 mCLOfnCGFisJ1XcO1p393se7GV6H EeeV obMweJFLbnPd9Nb9PWK1Yr9dldtQ1YBIOlHgJ1 K0nibVSQIDxkAKLzX0g780xS7kF42E0uxhvyA/HKT27Td5H827rLHG2heR4OZ0TKiRR6OxbHzpe2bgaTYi//G6l8NdXuegO7fe//FIp3N/MMh6BJvyOl8YasSPAeIidwXb2k/d2uKXaivEwmlkZa xx1uh6sZ0l734YI85 cIaWzgkV7ulFQoXb/rqW2IhHEgnfzzSe6eqKQcrtY M3ZS5C8I3xEAIL/m0g7/4xD1kj42E0O987TI8z7lk4ul5sZ8m7H8aIsx coaVTQnXEZbqj41kmGyU24s0FKl5baQOBtGXExm/abPTvHeOhfw76sIC894F6uDoZD9XcPPeyHmPhnZ2pFfLuh1Hi7 AdnaGmdUF11r 7oeJao7nunxrkVI/F4iTFmqVKbjh/HVZvzMfLbxk 2qYcA46EeTqnVIu pMdrNH8ZDNX7H/laPL1J8TQt5r bd5hnibBPN0bJaJVRYzhxJBP5sTkPHSLy5QIXvxTFGUxve2Rj5 DQ/FdCxiPKTDZRNPyHsTtNKvy3io5niLffU465ml1XViPUPe/TBHnP3gDC2NE6qXVwzeCXXO7 0aGivx8tDodw xi0dq0mLlNzUeQvGH8RAKE37tIO9 8Q5dG OhnCG8wBc/Wn/7oPLzsR8l734YJM5 cIaWaQkVVs678h6lVq6dbsT6jUrJEum41c12iZl4ebEx3qfFUo 5AzPyWe8SjXRBgPHRBL9625D1e7lxYzngoR/W6 3VCdeTl5edjP0re/TBInP3gDC1TCRVuVzPf74RfRn52nFKXzRkkUT0KDgAAIABJREF UVzucojv4j452s1R4zMQjEQVmWJGHpRyBmPkt94hHuyDAeOiCX rxtyXu83LmwnPFQjur 5 sxxa3zys/HfpS8 2GQOPvBGVqmEiokA/jDin2/vk5PM8sxfH5 D33 K/spheeGXJSYice7qL68t8bowWdcoBO/zJj5jR/98DxgPITHiQ LyLsPlOPRwXgo5 prM/R4wtV4q1yrv6Pk3Q/WxNkPztAylFCdNXtY8fPLlDr9Rp1kSXL1zEvDdWzuxU782bfoC DPT7KJSjqyYuc3HSbC8ITxEAYPvq0g774RD1sf42E6P8ve1GMJ W6 kma6h/yPk3Q8HxNkPztAylVDhAchR5emlSrleaSZ24te oxSWkUfy6TLxHMVTyOdi5zdkbGO0jfEQI2vdbSbv3TFMSQLjYT qb1z gxxGHXTr9XCpHyLsfJomzH5yhZSqh8qeyWlMKxJ90rb4Q7nN2t Z 5nkmB31y5c E348EFquHLJO/hc TTQsbDdLRnXqDHETc/NP1cKkfIux8mibMfnKGFCZVlrN9co9Snd1LqUzsq9dpKy8IjF8 eOHTmBls1nPFgGNBJx5D0SojyZyXiYDjSeVcedLq8mPIYg79N5 d3GEOLtAtVwmE6pyXDodPfQSfTFMdbnTtuCwY7dFLs12jIc0eR 3nFXkfh1Be5xkPw3y/Mvn8FJKqlAt598MucfaDM7QwoXKANV5 /Dc7KvV3Oyu16m0HCiIVyY4dKXGOzGY8OAI2cLHkPXCCPJvHeBg G/MYH9Q yuO0v5ULe/bBLnP3gDC1MqBxhjWeoMGWPVRJZNALs2IwEEwHGg4lGPtvkPR u63jKeBhG6aCL9Njhdw8MH09tj7z7YZQ4 8EZWphQOcL62Zf1RfFzu7t5CbIjs52KZcd2Cm90whkP0VFmxWD ybgXGZIQwHoaplOenXloxfDy1PfLuh1Hi7AdnaGFC5RDrHU7RS dVlcxwqiUg0O3ZEZHkwlfHgAeQAVZD3AEnp0STGwwB8LGSFO1u tNfgWKpb5N0Ps8TZD87QwoTKIdbzntcXx3/5pUMlEYlmx46ILA mMh48gBygCvIeICk9msR4GICPZdKRUM04b3As1S3y7odZ4uwHZ 2hhQuUY6/84Ql8g73rMsaIIxLNjR0CSRxMZDx7BDkgVeQ IjABMYTwMSJAVgq ZOziW6hZ598MscfaDM7QwoXKM9bX36YRqu5McK4pAPDt2BCR5N JHx4BHsgFSR94DICMAUxsOAhG8doMcLf3ltcCzVLfLuh1ni7Ad naGFC5RjrTe8q9dld9UVy2ZuOlQUunh07cII8m8d48Ax4IOrIe yBEBGIG40ETsXKtHifk8PwUPCbvfjogcfaDM7QwofKA9TFX6Qv lsVd5UBawCnbsgMnpwTTGQw gB6CSvAdAQkAmMB40Gbc8rMcJe80KiByHppB3h AaoomzAYbjTSZUjgGGeMxM4UFTzFRhxirXwo6dK/PlfjMeynFJ/Sh5T53hZv4xHjReh12qxwmX390Mv1hrk3c/zBFnPzhDCxMqT1j//CR9sbzufk8KA1TDjh0gKT2axHjoEfweVZP3HsEPUDXjQZPy7YP 0GOH5ZQGS5MAk8u4A1BKRxLkEFEeHmFA5ArYo9o75 mL5b4cVz Szz46dD9d1PGU81EEpvTrkPT1Ou3jEeFBKnp/6x92U vCjLmjG05a8GKOPvBGVqYUHnC oMPlfry3jqpWrjIk9LA1LBjB0ZIz YwHnomoCf15L0n4ANVy3hQ6tZ5emyw6xmBkuTALPLuANQSkcS5 BBRHh5hQOQK2TOyZN mL5szzy86mf4wdO32Om3jIeGiCVjp1yXs6XNrwhPGg1BGX6bHB xXfaQDQOGeTdD0/E2Q/O0MKEyh/WE9P6n9pRqU/vpNSa9R4VB6KKHTsQIgIxg/EQCBGezSDvngEPXB3jQanvHKwTqqeXBk6WRfPIu0UwR4giziPA sXyKCZVlQMeJ23uWvnBeeMe4mumdZ8dOj9MuHjEeuqAXb1vyHi 93LizPPR5eW6nUNw/QqwC7wDdUmbnz7osX4uwLac5Q UN6UtNDz mE6uv7K/VRJg fCsjs2IIEP4EA4yHPOCDvefJe5XXu8XD2LXpMsN 5VQileTx33n2xSpx9Ic2Eyh/Sk5qQRMnyqPc96V19rwrZsXuFPzjljIfgKPFiEHn3AnM0SnKPh 28doBOqB56KhjIrhubOuxUQawghzjVAslSFt/xZArKJmMvm6AvoD49q0ir uuzY8XNo0wPGg00045FF3uPhyoelOcfD44v0WGCLfX0gHZaOnH n3yQRx9oc2Eyp/WE9penujUp/ZRV9Ic1rxjx17KgS4wVv so0BXgeypb7U8Zzj4cjL9Tjg19eVQpP0wZx590kscfaHNhMqf1 gPafrTs3q1v0/uoNRRVwydSnaHHTtZals5xnhoBVv0jch79BRadSDXeNj8nlJ4k S/GAEuWW4U0CmG58u6bHOLsD3EmVP6wnqZpzgKl/mZHfUGddcu008kdYMdOjtJODjEeOsEXbWPyHi11TgzPNR7umK / 79/pBNYgxeaK iSHO/hBnQuUP61JN196nL6r4lQrbKRd27JTZbe4b46E5Zim0IO8psGj Ph1zjYZcz9Hc/nqnOseTKu2 uU8B506ZN6sijT1CLFi8phW/e/AXq htmT5xD3RkzD1Uf /gnJv5wTgq25TjqoK7NwoTKJpotZc2arS smK3CrFWqJYWOnSo3ffjFeOgD9f51kvf OQjJghzjYdXb pb/TkFLZzLDny3gfPseO8avUatc1Pt1df /rWpQmVnJeECp8nn3rWBNRIoNAWdfC30y57T8iQpEva2OKFCZUt JDvKwXNUmKXCBRbPV6VYYu/YKXLSp0 Mhz7R7083ee8P xA15xgPl06u9LvrGSEy4semHHn3g ywlphxRuKD5Gjx4qVTyZDpnZzHbBOSIzNpQj1JnGQGSxItnMMx 27NUTKhMdnre3v98nVR9dT l/vh0z8Y4UB9zx3YAR/YiGQ95hgB5z5P3Kq9zjIf/OEJ/19/1WBUq6R/Pkfc WE0B52KiJDgiiUJihEQJ27gl8Mc/2W5qJstMqFDHW0IF0Pv W75iRe829I3Bfue8PzFThdmqs2e/mxQe5Lf/PtZ3fJv6GQ95xgN5z5N3sb27nFw8IXNkx8x39 j4 S n43Oa2znRvvdTBxUSdknCUxGvdZllCZM0xmQoXb lAfRRIqJFtSR3ShvdwOKMe6fnKGqiuCDtpffKdSn5pc/W/mBUp98KEDJT2IxMWChQgIAowHQSKvT/KeF9/jvM0tHk68Vs9O4R1UOZfceO L6xRwLiZUxX1JlorHJaFC8iRJlfBgJmRyrOsnE6quCDpq/8BTg3dU/OfxSq1JIBdJoWM7ojtLsYyHLGmf FU T8/pdRkCOV0H8OPoFvvohOrxRWVo5HMsJ977ZDUFnIuJEpIjWa3P/Lzn3vsmZp2QLKGY7dDGfGaqmGDZ4IgJlQ0UHcnAy/623F9ffPEZ 8v/UujYjqjOUizjIUvamVDlSXul1zldB 5/Sn ff uASjiyOZET732SmgLOZmJUhqXMUOEctvGHYs5Cmc9XmTNXZfLa HmNC1RY5T 1Wr1fqZ8fpizDeqj7/BU KHahJoWM7gCVbkYyHPKkn73nyXuV1TvGw37n6u/zcW6vQyOd4Trz3yWoKODdJqFAXz0Zh5qq41Lo5syVJl01umFDZ RNOhrJmTKwBisYq7FzpU5FB0Ch3bITzZiWY8ZEf5hMPkPU/eq7zOJR7WvqMUVvDFd/jyVVVo5HM8F977ZpQ4 2OACZU/rDtp ugjpY64TF M8QLgmx/qJK6XxuzYvcAerFLGQ7DUODWMvDuFNzrhucTDyb/T398HXRQdRU4MzoV3J A1EEqcG4DVsSoTqo4A m6OWwXwCxf zovstgF2bN/RErY xkPY/Liyjry7QjZOuTnEw1/XKfWZXZT69E5KvfJWnDzZtjoH3m1j1kYecW6DWrs2TKja4dZrq 989oBRmqZBUHXuVUpi9iqGwY8fAkj8bGQ/ sA5JE3kPiY3 bckhHo6 Un9fH3Zp/3iHYkEOvIeANXH2xwITKn9YW9U0Z8FgpupXV1oV7UwYO7YzaKM UzHiIkrbORpP3zhAmJSD1eHht5eC7 vW/JkVdJ2dS570TOBYbE2eLYI4RxYRqDEAhn573Z6U u6u WP/kWKXeWhuytYrLJYdNj3freKH3DnkQCsl7EDQEY0Tq8XDwRfo7O pYfPn0FRuq8 8JxnB7iPA4he eZUNnDshdJS99Q6ruH6As2Xhj45JJezKillB27FkzZVGI8ZEP1 kKPkfQiO7HdSjge8O/JTOyr1dzsrtTLwHzx9B2LKvPvGcpQ 4jwKHbvnmFDZxbMXaRs3K7XbmTqpwkOvV93bixljlbJjj4Uoqw qMh6zonnKWvE9BwQ2V9p0L 5ytv5ePu5pUFxHgdaCIiJt94uwG1zKpTKjKUIn02Pm36V/DsFjFjPOUevf9sBxhxw6Lj76tYTz0zUA/ sl7P7iHqjXVeHjhVZ1MYXU/zk5Nj75UeZ/uab9HiLM//JlQ cPai6aHnlPqC3voC/n/PcaLytpK2LFrQ5VFRcZDFjRPc5K8T4Mk6wOpxsPOp vv4V9flzW9lc6nynulwz2dIM7 gGdC5Q9rb5qwqtBWB qL d0Lvakdq4gdeyxEWVVgPGRF95Sz5H0KCm4kesvfwkX6 xeLRq1eT5rLEOB1oAwV 8eIs31MqyQyoapCJvLjeI4Kt/794rRwHGHHDoeLECxhPITAgn8byLt/zEPWmGI8bHu8/v49/caQke/XthR57xfRcu3EuRwXF0eZULlANQCZb2/Qb2ZHUoUZqxAKO3YILIRjA MhHC58WkLefaIdvq7U4mHBizqZ uKeSq19J3z8 7IwNd77wnGcXuI8DiF755lQ2cMyOEkHTb7/4vQbwjCNHTsMHkKxgvEQChN 7SDvfvEOXVtq8SAr 826JXTk 7UvNd77RbNaO3Guxsb2GSZUthENSN7jk/dxf3lvpT74sH/D2LH75yAkCxgPIbHhzxby7g/rGDSlFA9vrNYr7eL1JX9dFwP6/dmYEu/9oTheM3Eej5GtGkyobCEZqJx/PVjffjBnQf8GsmP3z0FIFjAeQmLDny3k3R/WMWhKKR5Ou0F/3/7yvBiQ79fGlHjvF8nR2onzaHxsnmVCZRPNAGVdeYwO90av/GsWP3z0FIFjAeQmLDny3k3R/WMWhKJR7w3scv7aW/b7HKH8toBFLhfbSX/Z8lzv44YELlD teNL29Uam/31mpv9lRqeWrejFhSik79hQU3Eh0uWQSOx4BXgfGY5RTjVTi4c YHdTL1vcNyYq 9r6nw3h4BPy2Jsx coYUJlT se9MUyuIU7Ni9hUCQihkPQdLi3Cjy7hziqBSkEg9bH6oTqusfi Ar 3oxNhffeAKypmDjXBMpCNSZUFkAMXUQoi1OwY4ceKX7tYzz4xT sUbeQ9FCbCsCOFeHhscqn0zhFG79YxmPQAq8j/ey/xrE2R8HTKj8Yd2rphAWp2DH7jUEglPOeAiOEi8GkXcvMEejJIV 42PccPTv16 uigb13Q1PgvXcQaxhAnGuAZKkKEypLQIYuJoTFKdixQ48Sv/YxHvziHYo28h4KE2HYEXs8yFLpeE75jZ6fUw6D0XpWxM57PS/7r0Wc/XHAhMof1r1qCmFxCnbsXkMgOOWMh Ao8WIQefcCczRKYo8HWSp9lzOigTwIQ2PnPQgQaxhBnGuAZKkK EypLQMYgpu/FKdixY4gSfzYyHvxhHZIm8h4SG/3bEnM8mEul//Hp/rGMyYKYeSfOMSHgz1YmVP6w7l2TLE6xxb79mMILaD 4h6qV8RAqM27tIu9u8Y1NeszxcNPkUulbHRgb6v3bGzPv/aNX3wLiXB rrjWZUHVFMLL23z1EPzyL5Mp3Ycf2jXjY hgPYfPjyjry7grZOOXGHA8/Plp/n15 d5zY92l1zLz3iVtT3cS5KWLt6zOhao9dlC2Pv1p/AZx9i3/z2bH9Yx6yRsZDyOy4s428u8M2RsmxxsOrK/V36Wd2UQrPKLM0QyBW3pt52X9t4uyPAyZU/rAOQtPcJ/WXwLYn DeHHds/5iFrZDyEzI4728i7O2xjlBxrPJx5k/4uPfDCGFHv3 ZYee8fuWYWEOdmeHWpzYSqC3oRtt24WalP76T/sO2zsGP7RDt8XYyH8DlyYSF5d4FqvDJjjIcPP1Lqq/vphGrBi/Fi36flMfLeJ15tdRPntsg1b8eEqjlm0bfY9nj9RXDfk35dYcf2 i3fo2hgPoTPkxj7y7gbXWKXGGA9Y0e TOyj1nYNjRb1/u2PkvX/UmltAnJtj1rYFE6q2yEXcbtZs/WWA56l8FnZsn2iHr4vxED5HLiwk7y5QjVdmjPGwz9n6O/SSu LFvW/LY S9b8za6CfObVBr14YJVTvcom618C/6y DfDvPrBju2X7xD18Z4CJ0hN/aRdze4xio1tnhYvV6pv/2F/sM2SzsEYuO9nZf9tyLO/jhgQuUP62A0ffChUv wm06qVq3zZxY7tj sY9DEeIiBJfs2knf7mMYsMbZ4wKwUbvfb95yYUe/f9th47x xdhYQ53a4tWnFhKoNagm02e1M/aVwy8P nGHH9od1DJoYDzGwZN9G8m4f05glxhYPeG4KCdWfno0Z9f5tj4 33/hFrZwFxbodbm1ZMqNqglkCbK 7RXwoHXeTPGXZsf1jHoInxEANL9m0k7/YxjVliTPHwxGL9vfmNmUp99FHMqPdve0y8949WewuIc3vsmrZk QtUUsUTqL3pdfzFssa8/h9ix/WEdgybGQwws2beRvNvHNGaJMcXDYZfq781zb40Z8TBsj4n3MBB rZwVxbodbm1ZMqNqglkgbJFO4dWHx634cYsf2g3MsWhgPsTBl1 07ybhfP2KXFEg94byOePf7Ujkq9tTZ21Pu3Pxbe 0eqmwXEuRt TVozoWqCVmJ1cbsfEqqr7vXjGDu2H5xj0cJ4iIUpu3aS92o8z7 xJqfNvU2r9xuo6qZ2JJR5uelB/X 5 ZmoM9ONPLLz3g449rcTZHpbjJDGhGodQwuexIAUSqt1/48dJdmw/OMeihfEQC1N27STv0/F8eqlSWx qr8e4JmMm5MRrlXpzzfS6qR2JJR7 83jNz9wnU2OgH39i4b0fdOxpJc72sBwniQnVOIQSPr9yrf6C Nzufpxkx/aDc5mWq cqddEdSi1ZXna2n2OMh35w71sreR9m4NTrB4nUV/ZTSgbuSKzwhzsJ8MxrqiWGeFj6huYC/LDYQSAG3u142q8U4uwPfyZU/rAOUhNe7osv7ccXuTePHds9xmUarr1vMGAD11sdpNTxVyv14DN ltf0dYzz4wzokTeRds1GclcKCB29P3ur3yptKHX3lcL/9xWlKLXszJCbt2BJDPJz8O83FGTfZ8ZlSlIqB9xR4Is7 WGRC5Q/rIDVhYI1B9tm3uDePHds9xkUNc58YDMqOvFypbx802Afvn91Vq dNvLLbys8948INzaFrIu1JYJQ79D39fm1H948aqt5X6zc1KfXn vQX28WDalEno8PPfyAPvXVqaEfLhM57v jY006c7WE5ThITqnEIJX7 /qf0l8V/nejeUXZs9xibGp5cotRndtH8Xnf/4Mzzy3QSZSZXr7w1OO9ri/HgC mw9OTO 4rVgwH6oZcMZqVGsYRV5XY9Y9DuZ8cp9fKKUS3iORdyPKxer9S W 2vcj/1tPJjGYGnIvMeAX10biXNdpLrXY0LVHcOoJWzYPPiSxrbLwo7t Et1h2bjn/4t7am5H3aYitxXhAXjfhfHgG/Ew9OXO 5WTL1U/uMVL1bGQ0Bf2GFyzL74zDE67WBFyPOCHRswibndSFw/ZtgyBkHkvszfWY8TZH3NMqPxhHaymbU/QXxoPPOXWRHZst/iK9L uU qbB2hO8UD7qIJ3kGHAgEHapndH1bR/jvFgH9MYJObOOwbn6HN/eLwdW8XZqv85uZ2cUFqFGg/HTd4OjxkqzFSx2EUgVN7tetm/NOLsjwMmVP6wDlbTrFv0F/wJ17g1kR3bLb6QjlnG7x h dzp1Hr6tj9Z18dKgD4L48En2uHoypn3te/ovoZbcTe/142T32O2anIW rQbusnqs3WI8SCvFAFPf17WJzrp6g6R9xTRJs7 WGVC5Q/rYDVhhT/8Yvrvh7s1kR3bLb6QjpXAwOUPj1JqY81bOPFLOdrgPTg C PBJ9rh6MqZ9xv qPvaXrPs8DH/BS0P/Xfe83Zk pYSWjyYi1AgaWVxg0BovLvxsn pxNkfB0yo/GEdtKbP76GX08azN64KO7YrZLVcuX3vn/dVCrf9NSlyi BDzzVp1a0u46EbfrG2zpn3XSYXlpj9kD32ZMXAr 4X561pIcWDuQgFVsBlcYdASLy787J/ySngvGnTJnXk0SeoRYuXTAF68qlnqY99/BMTf9iWgrozZh46dW7e/AVySmFb2qAO6tosTKhsohmxrNNv0L90zrzAnRMpdGx36HSXfPn dmkOsHNa0YClm/Mq9 5lNW7avz3hoj13MLXPlff3GwWzSug12GcRzVOi/O59uV64PaaHEw6p1Sn33EI0jF6Fwz3wovLv3tF8NseO8avUatc 1Pt1df /rWUwkVjiGJQkIkCZQkTtffMHviHFDHMbRFffzttMveEzKkDera LEyobKIZsSz8Mod3EuFL2dUsVewdO3R6MZgCf3fMb27p2xsG/PtaQp3x0JynFFrkyvtt83T/3OEU yzifVWYmUb/v Ie /JdSgwhHvBC5e9NvuT GzPjnOlzyZEL2SHw7sKv0GTGjDMSHyROixcvnUqGyvBFHSRHZt KEepI4IbEyEy2cwzHbs1RMqMrYyfTYSdfqL2RXs1Qxd zQQ KDD5X6 501f0iO2hS8 BcDMteLk4htjAdBIq/PXHnf52zdv676gxu Fy5S6lM7KvV3O8e1kELf8YDFQbY5RnOzxb5KvbHKDT UOoxA37wPW5PuXgo4FxMlky2cwywUEiTcEvjjn2w3NZNlJlRIu vAnhQmVIMFPJwhglgpfxvhSfuVN ypS6Nj2UbEjEQ kIxn60dHt5S1ZrmXgeTofS6gzHtpzFXPLHHl/7/3BDDCWPXdVZMVWPBPpow/b8KPPeMAPUVgNFddOrJi46HUbHlFGHQT65L2OfanUSQHnUQkVZ p5kpgkJFW7rQ30USahkdgqfUpBQye2Acqzr59QMFUDv 2/5ihW929A3Bn3rP ry9ya XPY7533rXJBfd33sxKvfneDtxGve7cTbf5/4wYScS 7c3ElOnThmPLiLhzr491UnR95ve3jTRL/60VEfOu9XP5/swzMcXMNdxEyf8bDP2e9P8ILl0R9 ZqNzblzgF6vMPnmPFbM2doeMc90EpiqhKs5IFetJQoXkSZIq0c kZKkGCn84QWLFa/1qHX xsP0uFiwGLGwQwMwXOHn2hm/y5T2g5PpZQZzx04yrW1jnyfvBFul9deId71vA81Rcn308178/u9XXV0Fc8HHvV4LvuwWe6esH2TRHoi/emdsZePwWci4kSOJFkybyND/Xk9j/UMduZM1k4V0ywbPA8NUNlQ1hXGSkQ3xWDENoffaX orH9LBX5dcMuBlBIpvArq43iawl1xoMNtuKTkSPv8gJe2z9SVb F/ o36mhDDanV9xMPZky zx3UTi4Ww EegD979e9m/xhRwNhMjQRQJUdkte azUuYslDmbJckYztssTKhsopmIrOWrBr/cvbzCnlMpdGx7aNiTJKuH4R03Noosob6b4yXUGQ822IpPRm684 91uGLh/ yB/XK1Zr9Q/7Kb14sXtIRff8YDvNPCBv2vmhoxM2rb55j1tNKu9SwHnYkIlM1 HyTil8SnJlnjOXWgdCSMKkjTmzVY1eszNMqJrhlU3twy7VXzg2 Z6lS6NghBsAhl2iubC2XLEuo/ vBSr1kMaEuYsd4KCKSx35uvMuMP97157PILNWODpZpt mH73g4/DJ9vZxxnk0vKKspAr55b2pfKvWJsz8mmVD5wzoqTZilwmp/Nlf8Y8d2EwJY6he/ti62uEKVLKF/yMVubIZUxoM7bEOWnBPvH32k1Jf20v3z6aV WcG7lf5xcpbq WV dTfR5jMe3lyj1Kd30nxwRb8mLNmv65N3 9bHI5E4OKCZU/rKPTdOCF ovH1iwVO7b9EMCgAMkUkiqbRQYeGHy4WuaZ8WCTsXhk5cQ73g2 F/vnV/frhB7Ni0G/rdmAXXviMB/mhyPXtzC5wSk2mT95Tw66JP8S5CVrd6jKh6oZf0q3xADW jPH36srurrJjd8ewKAG3 YEf3PZnu8itMcdcZVuylsd4cINr6FJz4v3X1 n iRXl ih4lir0WSpf8bBug164B9fLp5b0wQZ1mgj44t3UmeM2cfbHOhM qf1hHqemoK/SA4IRrupvPjt0dw6IE/PKMAcLt84tnuu/j SnIxt qdd3lFSUwHoqI5LGfEyYuYjz/fHrTxLtedZ/dkwSrOveDjn9/patv3Jo6zhOV8I OLdlz h6iHO/phhQuUP6yg14bkcDKjxK c7m7q5wI7dDb y1p/dVfODX6JdlH3P0fJPud6 dMaDfUxjkJgL77 5Wfcd27fjNuV47TuDWaoXX23a2n19H/Gw6V2l/mlvzUcM7 Zyj3r/Gnzw3r X/VtAnP1xwITKH9bRasIvekiqLr 7mwvs2N3wK7ae97zmBS/1dVX 8prWgcQNq//ZLIwHm2jGIysH3p99WS/og tmCC NlWep8ANJaMVHPMit0S6vlaHhGro9PngPHQMf9hGx/gIeAAAgAElEQVRnHyhrHUyo/GEdraY/PK4H1Vv UqkPP2rvBjt2e zKWp56veblNMfLMWPZZQwMZ80us6L9McZDe xibpk675vfU2qrg3SfcfFsYxvuZcW/v9lRqWVvtpHgro3rePjgQ6W NkPzMfdJd35QcjMEXPPezJp0axNnf9wyofKHddSavr6//kK69/H2brBjt8eurCV bUWi4/oWFpkJKeSm3YXGZJu2OMh3a4xdzqz8uUemaJ5anOwAA5/mrdL3HN3Gixv3R1U2apZp7fVZLd9q6vAzf9SfPx74fbtZvSuiH gmvdu1qXTmjj745IJlT so9Z0yV36S2m7k9q7wY7dHrtiy1Vvaz4 s0vxjJv9bY7R i66w558xoM9LGOQ9OQSpeSZPyRWKZb5L h gh86Hn0hLA9xy66s LdkeTi2ub4ObH2o5uTOR8PxmZbwPYS YsB1//LlRwx6mFDFwFIANuLLWAZDL7R8sJkd2x6RWNUPgzZf75fBzCT0/bPF910xHuzFQ iSsBjCF/YYJBtY/c72M3kPPKXUL05T6nO7K/Wfxyt12KVKXTZHqT89q9Qbq5XCwi14tmnOAqXwAxGWMsf7iC64 XSkbCQZmo2Qm38aqqC44xW276Mf7nO1CejuZLq8Dct3614Pb2c ZW7hBwybs7q OTTJz9ccaEyh/W0WuSJdTbPhfAjm0vBMABBkZ42NpXkV96r55rRyPjwQ6OoUt5b aVOxBGvuIb89NgPJmJ359O7W46kDIvlfOuAQbIGPW3 8NzTsb9tv4iE9MnvHKwUnqMKsWCl1i/sqfEJZZbQ5XVgm19pX298MEQ28rbJJe95IzvsPXEexsPlHhMql gmJluWUMdgBbecNS3s2E0Rq66/7Ql6oGDjl/VqLcNnZj kdf7wqOHjbfcYD22Ri6fdX9cptdWBOm7k2Z1lb7yjsMANriPn3 drOlxWrlTrkYi1DkqefHKsUnpfBbXdYWe/SOXqWCrNVmLXC7W54jgazUpidwmwN/vDy3W9PLiIhsjAbv/tvlLp7YT37sNiBtMUsWMjl4ju1rb5mt8dh4eo6AB7AyRb7jLOA 5/tAwBXvffgSsk7i7I8dJlT sE5C0w6TK76dfUtzd9ixm2NW1uKZpXqg0MdtLPKi0iMvL7Os2T HGQzO8YquNleX 44jpg3fw/sxL jgGvA8/V88zvFwat qJTElgkFg9ZyGJeX6ZUngJbjG5wowOZq5gs1kwYIc9u585mPVp c100ZfrYxuzZV/bT DyIfG0TpcXQdOvFb7 KsrR vn2X4QcMV7P96Eq5U4OGCZU/rJPQNPcJ/SXV5lkadmw7IXDc5CpifQzeXnhl8Czdb//QzR/GQzf8Qm6NF6liZghJDz6xL0V4v3lyxvNLeyn1xio5O/yJGVjMEu16hpYlSRSSKtzqZ/s5LNGOZAlJlNweJ3oxwyXPackxfGJGa8Z50jr8T9y2C7v/ 8T bZV4sG0JvqPgYwhJo23fUpDnivcUsLHpA3G2ieZoWUyoRuPDsy UIyPMKuAWsSWHHboJWdd0tJgcKr/T0PhkMcGUwiSXV2xbGQ1vkwm6HZ6Z cJSOESQ mKkyi8n7MVfpelhFEgUzTbhVD7M nzcWsUC8Vc0UmbJdbJcldLAHzxRi8Ym6M2wubOsi8xszNfYP1Z wh7KJrVFszHkbVa3LukcmXnsNHljARcMF7mJ72axVx9oc/Eyp/WCejCQMeDCjwwG Two7dBK3yung2ZAL7yQFoeS33R8/5vbYDg9y2iR3jwT1PvjVgcI73lSFGseIdnqEqliLv/3Wiro82xT8kVXucVf9ZpqIum/u45RCLwFx5T/uYt2lPV1nyTGTT63hXvcX2xXgonm zf jkoj149xZLmAi44D1MT/u1ijj7w58JlT sk9GE22xk4LO 8OvzKCfZsUehU /cARdq7H2u7ldl2b7naFuwqlmTOBB5jAdBIo3P828bXBcwe7OsY ga1yDsWuJFn85BAYXYKP9rYeC4qDWTdeSErd/6hwwvbu1pXjIeu8tBeluhf9LoNaZThAgEXvLuwM3aZxNkfg0yo/GGdlCb5Ii4 qD3KSXbsUeiMP7dh8 D5pbJf/sdLsFsDz8VgxT8k1zue0lw246E5ZiG2wPuX9po1SKawjVitKmW 840caLArB4heBOY9p3r53mF 9prayeDDPN93Ge8ZwTfq3Hn1qanOO9W3zniOGdXwmznVQslOHC ZUdHLOTgl R8aV167z6rrNj18eqrOatj2jMsdJiKAXLV8vD302XwGY8hMJie zswC/XdQ3Rc4nqAl SOK R9HEJ z8uPIk2u5TYttB0PktxfeIdNKynLNgK2ebdtXyryiLM/JplQ cM6KU14dwsGUHiWpm5hx66LVHk9rC4GzPGunZDK05PLuMO2Jkk V4yEkFpvbcv0Daup9Unhuqu7iDOS9OdYuW/zxaX1dwWqLq9fX04SFRtrc5lsm3WY8wCZch/C3vGLlyDIbeMw/AjZ59299PBqJsz umFD5wzopTdfdr7 0Drywvlvs2PWxKtbEcyYyULA1kCnq6LL/2IuD2xHrPggeczysWT999bou MXUFkuZmwtJYFl0rOxXt8TMe10fY6v3s P09QUvMx5XcC3CSq9Ioq 6d1zt8edtxsNND2o/EJ8sYSNgk/ewPe3XOuLsD38mVP6wTkrTvD/rL66fHlvfLXbs lgVa2JlMSRUWAgi1GImVXhX1rgSazzcMV8/9I4BJWZpciq/uVnHIWKxrf x8p4yzy vGPwgMi6mzWQacYDnr/B90LbYjAd58Tx 8GMJGwGbvIftab/WEWd/ DOh8od1Uprw7Ay TLFsdt3Cjl0Xqen18J4e4I134oRcFv5lMDA7/LLRlsYWD5gZlFUWwYX8bXu8Upi1SbkgWd7qwIHPvzyv/u1hRVxi471of6r7v3tA84uXFCPBKivme8NeeFUpxL70A8xuvf7 Xslajj9mKh7fWDmxZt2G0Tp7tHwFbvPfvSdgWEGd//DCh8od1cprwxYsvU9z VKfk1LEvv1upPz1bB5XxdfCeJ CMpYBjKOZM1cwLqi2OKR4eX6TfqySDx6OuUOq0GwbvXMLxs2ZX xrzmRdeGQxUkVR1eZkzcIiJ95h5a2P7rmdoruVFy6aMmx/S5/Cs1RvG80mYDcJspfQNvNIB7 yqW2zFA665sGG3M tqZr0 EbDFe58 xKCbOPtjiQmVP6yT0/T9I/QX2FNL6rmWQ8fGTIXggi/3U6 vh82oWhioQ9Zhl46qFdY5M6nae1a5bbHEg3mb2zdmKvXE4oE/eIgfSaMMJpFw4OW2qZTN7w1W8dv/fDtexcK7HW/jkoJ4/sp Op7PvGlgO16PITFetvhIsR gLpKzOjPqtuJBZvFva7Dy7MBDbvlGwBbvvu2OTR9x9scYEyp/WCenSV7sesvD9VxLvWPLc04YTHx578EABEvMj3ovzzj05Farrj MD4/TYPm8mVTNLBuMxxIM8kwFOsQBL1YIg4EZ4Qt0Tr7WNZj/yjr1Kx/G3D1IK75uyUWLg3Yafscp48JnBtQszs1iEYstf6mPn3jraq2df VurY3 pbwdEP8IfbwnHspYrbCG3EA25RhK5/2E0pvB PJXwEbPAevpf9W0ic/XHAhMof1slpwmpu BLDL/h1SqodGy/ZlSXNgcfOpyuFYxiM/NNkYoVZK/M2mTp4oQ5mQyDzazPqtgirnizJDB8wODdL6PHw5JLJAeEeSt31 mGl59fbFdw6eIdvupPbPGVVr8HfGHFjbfOlu6Lz7QzhcTZJIf/MApbY9QfcDXNeaFMxOyS2E6P 4RbzsR6GyeMAs7wNP1dc26xZtI55xZIkDgTLe47A8LiuJszmFD 5wzo5TXgfEr4o8YB6nZJix17w4iBpAhaYpTILkqj/mLw1EsmVebuYWa9qWx4CPyniGQ/cggNs8Hf2LQNPQ4 HIy/XNuOda00KHtbHstLwF7/s43ap2Ip569dlc xaHzrvdr2NU5p5qyfiGInV2y0XesDzVLj1Wa4BxUSpGA9mXfxA Ma7gGrvl/lo fsBhiQOBIu9xWB2flcTZH2dMqPxhnZwmzMDgS/JHR9dzLfaOvfh1pXB74wnXKIXl4mWAgM/vH1m90htu98OD0lIfL0Ouc1sKli/ x910u derodxqLWunjvwH9soIccD Pn8Htpm8N60YPBpzlre GBTCf3Wl3iFD7ZLyLzb9jVmeeZiJDZmKC 5a3ANmLNggIzEQ/E6KdfLWSMWezHvAvjuIQOZ3AofAeE9fEvjtpA4OPCZU/rJPTJC b/dzu9VyLtWPjF9AfHDUYDMgXPQbceD6q7i/45i vX92v h1GxRenprJqldyWA/xunx92QvX7hzXfP2nwnrWyXoAH yVems50lcnzcUyWz8biBOjjtkus1wHbOMQgD7e92lxkxUyqbn1 EI4B4KJvJx/vepO UPZM4e3LVQdT5n5OVemdTDIjSRkGA1wFBwu0ncXaLrymdCZWJB rcbI4ClvPGFhmeGxpUYO7b5C6gkUJfOUartjNH8F4bf3YJfVe9 9fICcuaJc2xenDqSFtyW3MCJm5jy6MTwDJy3CAA02XntfdxPnP qEUfnSAvPsbPBfSXXNzCeYLXh95vnn7Oi1ivA7U8Yt16iFgJlW Yhf/T0xsrnzVFMoeFJtB38KoCKeaPU4dcLEf5GRMCvA74YYs4 8EZWphQ cM6SU2yVC2eJRpXYuvY5i gXVfqK2Jzz8LBctQYLOAFmViSG9v4w1Lcdd/vVZQd v6M8wZ PrM0PGtfXant 8wuSr1tKee76g9aJlYCDLlgRg7xd4qF5f6r/IztOlDlB4 3R8BMquSaV3WNfXqpUnj3Fertc7ZSu0y Kwv7dRdEam8pW7pCgNcBV8gOyyXOw3i43GNC5RLdDGRjOWx8sd V5RiSmjm3 AoptVwW/0OL2PxlUYMBdthKWK/19ycWKYfAZy8sve7MvK8r14pkN2DbqpcTlLUcflcVJLrpjdL2 zr42mUj 875uLYjpOuAWibylm0nVuGssboP l8ml2 VaiRcNs8SLAK8Dfrgjzn5whhYmVP6wTlKTPBeDJdTHlRg6dvHB 6Lrv2Brn 6jzWAABMxjFFQJHtYn9HN5p9P0jPpxIXJBEunhWpy1GMlNo 5Y3vJcLg0EsH/3W2rbWuWs35zFtn4uFKEyrY7gOmPZy2x0CeE7q1ofrPfz0xmql vneYvn02hx d3KEehmReB/zwQJz94AwtTKj8YZ2kJjxYjEEibsUYV0Lq2HgOCosE4GWtGED /CT9h WB4Q9uMWm6xPk4/3l GIFlb7wztbw4Voq09eLYYS3N9h5 TvOPpMpF2e9cLR9xF1qRWVkspOGyhHQdcOknZddDoEk84Aev5a vqyWWtsBFownvYnoRtHXH2xw8TKn9YJ6kJz8AgAcGLa8eVEDo2 bh2BrbC56g 3ZmHVKRa3CCAesAiCPB/hemakjjdyC uopZrryKmqg7jCs1mIvdAS9u0nF L4g7FISpUfXY6HcB3oYj/b2kWA8WAXz1ikkXc/TBFnPzhDCxMqf1gnqQkP7WNwiNuYxpW O/YV9wySKAziz7tVqZseVOq J5V6aolSWIwAv4Cy EFA4gGJhSQZtp9bauIJ3h0lSbbLhBovN4aeuu9va JDl7ry3q0Vq7tIGd9WeB9fkzVyQIDxkAPL030k79MxcXGEOLtA tVwmE6pyXHi0AQJb7KMHiOMGYn11bCzpvuMpg8HyTqfWW a9AQSs2gIBMx6wtLgkM65mh8aZiCXSYQNmalyWze8pteX WhcWJQmhYKYQvm/heEEK GryHoLvtKFfBBgP/eLfl3by7gd54uwHZ2hhQuUP62Q1YclvDMbm/Xm0i310bCxPLreUwUbMUrGEgUAxHq6Zq MIPGG20HeRVwDgpb6uy90LJxOYfewtzd7F5tvmaXt8vES6yHsX u9k2fgQYD/Fz2MYD8t4GteZtiHNzzNq2YELVFjm2m0IAL1bEIPi6 6cOlW747thYnhp24Q/PTeH5KZZwECiLh4Mu0nxhwRCfZdHrWi9ue8MMko y3Ula5/FX 9A2WsdJ12pbcDui61LGu2udlB8uAoyHcLlxaRl5d4nuQDZxHmD heosJlWuEM5B//m31BsE O/bpN2qbkEy5XrUsA4qduFgWD5LYfHFPJyorhUpCceTllVWsnxBf cZvdC69aF99I4H fqPvLA081ataqchnvrQSxURIIMB6SoLGxE S9MWStGhDnVrC1asSEqhVsbGQiMGeBHozt/hvz6PRtXx37xMlf25FMYdEJljARqIqH/5oc3Nd5WXRXz555Saljf6vfbYN4eXppV4nN2iPZh95tftWsne3 a/7CbtsPH 8CqeLftE XFgQDjIQ6ebFtJ3m0jWi6POJfj4uIoEyoXqGYmE7 uY1C49aGjHffRsTHDAFvwd/v80fbwbL8IVMXDnY9q/n5wlBv7Vq1T6pK7lMLy BIr PQ5O2V6hn4D/bCpj4JbYaEfC2X4KFW8 9BNHeEhwHgIjxMfFpF3HyhzESA/KGstTKh8op2ork3vDgamo1x0fQHFy1JlgOz6XTqj/OS5egiMioev7Ke5fHxRPVl1ar3yllK7nDGIEcQKkhkkMkiy ipYNh62YOn4V970b8UtD2v9e83yo3sU734soJaQEGA8hMSGP1v Iux sibMfnKGFCZU/rJPWtOUv9aBs1OpsNjs2krhnX1Zq9kNK4UF6c6D80HNJQ52Mc6 PiYdbku5r2P9 Ouzf8USm5re0LeyqF20Jxu18o5birdf/B7Y6 i jGs5A yijefeinjrAQYDyExYcva8i7H6SJsx coYUJlT sk9YkK5b96dlqN2107NNuUOpbB jBp8xGySdeLvzoC9X6eSYsBEbFw8q1A46x3bbgZb2YeZEY flJSrl8aW9bO/EDwdcn3001brXMtjqq2v3sOI3PqL5b1bbN8VG8t5HHNnEjwHiI m7 21pP3tsg1a0ecm HVpTYTqi7ose0UAvLs0tVzpw5N2 jasd8yBtkYICOxwntzTr9Bz1Qt6 F2qWlO8kBtBMbFwy/P0wP9tkt5P/ycUl dvHUQ8XLxnbVN66XiI89rfz 3u1LjXpJt00D8EAF81m2wKbVa1jjeq1vyTIoIMB5SZHW8T R9PEY2aqSA86ZNm9SRR5 gFi1eMgXJqtVr1DY/3V597OOfUF/7 tZT51B3xsxDJ47j3Lz5C6baYBvH8Ic6qGuzMKGyiWbGsvAcCgZ lo96p07Vj3/QnrWPPs/y9KyhjSp27Pi4eFi7SfCMpalrkNjbE5LcPUuq5l5tK6Ke vNMNt7D6KLKgDH6c8FXG8e7LDuoJAwHGQxg8 LaCvPtBPHacJXEykyYgd/KpZ6nrb5g9ASI JUHCNs6hIIFC0gUZ Ntpl70nEi9JuqT9RGUL/5hQWQCRIpTCIhAYvO58ejUaXTs2nqeBDt 3RFV7xDNdEKgTD3ghMzi/67F6ml5bqdSPj9Zt0O5XV8aVfGOW6J/31fbfNq ez11qYWl64LTvOV2kNGtbh/dmElk7ZgQYDzGz19528t4euyYtY8YZiQ So8WLl04lQ/AdM1VIjpAkoUiytGDhE0P1JHFCYmUmWmiDY5KETQix8I8JlQUQ KUIpWXr5Xw uRqNrx95iHz34w6CZJX4E6sQDFpPAgB/PPo0r9yxU6vN76Pp4r9Mznt8pNc6 uufvXqh9gN/PL6vbql09JJzQc9Ed7dq3aVWH9zZy2SZOBBgPcfLW1Wry3hXBe u1TwFkSJrnlz5x5Agpy/t6596sf/2S7abf/oT4SM5m5QhsmVPXih7V6QgADM/xVlS4dGyv6QfaohK1KL4 HiUCdeMBiDViVD9y/ Gq1H8dcpeug3qjbTqslhHXm8Mu0P988QCksrOGqbHOM1jPveVc apsutw/v0VjySKgKMh1SZHe0XeR Nj62zKeAsCZOZUJmzSziPW/tuuOn3QzNXMkMls1PmLX7FpMwG3lMzVAC977/lK1b0bkPfGMSs/xszP5wY D63dEMpj134/c1N707IPvzS90plx4xbrrbXjYdjrnxvgvu9z3pf3f/ExqG/exdsVD84Usfd5/f4SP3 oU3JxMcPj9J 7XjKB858QgKKv9ffeseZjmJ81 W92I77/X9Hu CA8ZAmr Nihbz74T1knOsmMcWEirf81UAOHZAlXgR cZoenD3wVLkPXfjFLV8Y N33ZLlsHo0PgbrxgBfyysC/6hO3 KV2KyiWd//i5Ozcebfa5xcLdQDP74y4Tde VjWRuLmQS5lxIlD3OhCnd7S6CgHyXoWM3eMp4FyWUJm39kmCtW TpyxMzVZh9QjHbYXbKnNWSWSubaE/NUNkU2lZWCsS39T2Fdsf Vg/Qrrin3Ju2/G7YPBhQY5slDQSaxMNND rl8bF632GXKoUFSnb/jVL/c7JSOJZqwbuhJInEMvA2CxZ3gWxbL0 ua1sT3uvKZL14EWA8xMtdF8vJexf06rdNAWczMYLn5q182DeTI/NZKfM5KSRdkoRJe0m86qM5uiYTqtH48GwDBK68Rw/Qjr6yvFHbji0rCP73ieVyeTROBNrGQ5zetrca7 FC4vPlve2 n0qe08IrD3wW8u4T7fB1MR7C58iFheTdBarTZaaAczGhgpdIkL CUOt4pJUuj4zjqlr2fCueQeMl7qMwFKqaj1u4IE6p2uLFVCQJ/fFoP/HY4peSkan rj6xEdv5t5XJ5NE4EUrjQ 0D o4 U2ulU3bewJPz7H9jR oOjtMxHX7Ajr64U8l4XqTzqMR7y4LnoJXkvIuJmnzi7wbVMKhO qMlR4rBUC8qwLViYrK207Nl7Mil/oY3k5a5nvPDYdgbbxMF1S kfwfqotf6n7AZ55wvu5tjpIKbz0WJaK3/7XSj05eJH8WFDkVkLft9GS97HUZFWB8ZAV3VPOkvcpKJxuEGen 8A4Jd5JQbdr8nlqz9h214q216rXlq9TLr66c9ofjOI96qI9C4o e4iXLnc7vrQR e/SiWNvxioQEM/PAOKpa0EGgTD2kh0MwbWURCEqGqTywOMy6xenqp7lffO6yZDTZ qk3cbKKYjg/GQDpdNPCHvTdBqX5c4t8euaUurCdW69RvVa2 snkiekCytfXvjRLL0/gcfDtmFfSRROI96SLjQ7q2/6rceD1XmTlQI4LY8DPR eNR0s9t07Gvv0/Jmnj9dHo/EjUCbeIjb4 7WL31DqfkvlP9dcLtSX5h8sTH6IBKrZ14q1/nbP h deCF5eddHiXvLtGNTzbjIT7ObFhM3m2gOF4GcR6Pka0aVhKqjZ veVa9PJlKr17yj3m94kz/qox0SK8iBPJY4EQB1/7yvHqzdMX/YhzYde8 ztKybHxqWxb34EWgTD/F77daDjZuVKiZWMy/Qxx58Rqm3N2r9h1ys 9VV97q1p0w6eS9DJd9jjIc8uSfvfngnzn5whpbOCdWadRsmEqE 3V65T7zVMpIpuoj3kILGCXJY4Ebhmrh6s4RkPs7Tp2HIL4cq1p iRup4BAm3hIwW8fPpQlVnKL4FYH6v6J/ScW 7BmWAd5H8Yj9z3GQ54RQN798E6c/eAMLZ0SqlVr1k8kP2stJz Qh6QK8lniREAGbbhlT0rTjr3wL3rghwfwWdJDoGk8pIeAH4/w7NWlc5Ta/czBAhaSXPVxMwB598N7LFoYD7EwZddO8m4XzyppxLkKGfvHWyd Ucove2 s32bdqYoGKTRNJFfSwxIfA7fN1MvSV/ZSaXHOk8aIjv7lZy/j1dfH5T4vHI8AL/XiMXNRAgnXZnP /vXPxteO463j/ByO5SCARg9uGViTi0tJHUHlGSCCqlgaK kjamBgkfBtRodIWlTTUbpNgbiwSKCQtNKpSTK8sh1YFqRWtCK1 K5Do1oRKPJLJq zq flzH8SN JIN s/vbMzO7e86ec3bn7OOz0vW Zuf3m8/vN3vm69mzxxh5BHARC3FfBPX22iQf2hubJj0j7k3SHdUN5xGLp rdmElQiomQGSV5C0eQi9YudpkRbk75TtzFv 3giiPT3o6bt2Lf8WXL9t74PzT4SmDYf shgiG0i7kOMenmbyYdyNn0 Q9zjRBfOcTiLlakFlXzPKebjePpY4bzfz4qHFEtKQP4HXB4tkt/JEe09Tcc d8GYn7zdmBvuMObyVa2RdZ8ITJMPfWr30NtC3IeeAX77yQefx1 D2iHucSMM5DmexMrWgOnn6nH0TXzwXjbUndlm6R Ddu0aP7U3TsfWRQXn1M0s/CUyTD/0kMMxWEfdhxr2s1eRDGZl HyfuceIL5zicxcpUgury5at2dur8hRfjeWiMEXsyKyb2WbpF4L 8OJ4Lqxu3GPHO0 vfhPvq55Dr5rgdLPwlwo 9nXCe1irhPIjSs8 TDsOKtrSXuSqLZNZyb5evWPpWgOr1x3qydWMyP74pdsc/SPQIffDARRx956Eol59fPGvOW9LesnlmrdAmFOkiAG30Hg1aDy 8S9Bog9qoJ86FEwp2gKcZ8C1hxF4TwHvCkvnUpQHV07bc41/CKKMv/Frthn6R4BEUX6muYHHhvv/7FTxugr199x1/iynO02AW703Y7frN4T91nJ9fM68qGfcZ3UKuI iVA95 FcD8cqtVQWVPoyiqvXXsrVu2nzFjPpTy567MtfNT/75l 2f7Kty7vefXvu q993fkBI2OM2JXH/ng5hVLr1nrf4yNR9ccPF/tDljfv5DSTl5w99ZJiSLQfXkKDf6ngRyymYQ9ymB9bw4 dDzAJc0j7iXgKn5MJxrBjqmusqC6sLFF0tfRjFJTMl5Wd78czd nwkm2ZTly9Jj5oVf eHZcyt7w0zeZl19 2Z53/5yVTfUAAB7rSURBVDl2/Iy5cPGye4jtDhH4xsGLZun3E8F0273GuF/Fe/rY6DE/OXcx7tf0OkSxP65yo 9PLKdpCXGfhlb/y5IP/Y9xUQuJexGV o/BuX6mZTVWFlTym1Drp54vrGceQfXJXX/uiSmp6y/uf7DQjthv revCg1zsBYC0rFFON2Ufj/q1//EmOfOGPPfR4x5wx8kQmv5AZmNrMUclbScADf6lgeoIfeIe0NgO 1ot dDRwM3pNnGfE2DFy FcEVQNxSoLqrPPXzBnSl4KUVVQyWN b3zLr5g33XSzffzvypWr5tWvfb0nqF75I68yJ0 eKmya2Bc/WLpJQDu2iCgRU/q9Kl1//O 72S68no2A5sNsV3NVVwkQ965Grhm/yYdmuLa9VuIeJ0JwjsNZrFQWVBvPXzDyV3UJRVbRdfv2f8UTU3 LNtjt2FBW1x6b1obQiTiyEgNux5d0m77tnJKoe2L8QlzC6QAJu PizQDUxHJkDcIwNvuTnyoeUBasg94t4Q2KBaOAdAGtxdqKD6jb f/Tk5Q/fu3vlPaXARVKZpOnCjq2DsfNeafvt0J93GyZgJF VCzCaprIQHi3sKgLNAl8mGB8BdomrjHgQ/nOJzFSmVBNe6RvyJ3J81QPfvs4ZyY pk3/kJRVdkxHvnLUHRyg47dybA15jT50BjaVldM3FsdnujOkQ/RkbfCIHGPEwY4x EsVioLqnEvpShyd5Kg sjHPpETVH/z0Pgv0fBSiiLS3TlGx 5OrGJ4Sj7EoNw G8S9fTFZpEfkwyLpL842cY/DHs5xOIuVyoJKXlcury2vuowTVJcvXzY/9hM/5QmqH/7R15hz514YWz2vTR Lp/Un6ditD1FUB8mHqLhbY4y4tyYUrXCEfGhFGKI7QdzjIIdzHM5i pbKgGvfDvkXujhNUX3j0Hz0xJWWX7/xwUTXZMX7YN0PR2Q06dmdD14jj5EMjWFtfKXFvfYiiOkg RMXdGmPEPU4o4ByHs1ipLKik8NG10 acvJ6twjJOUP3SzW/LCaonv/efY2sVu2KfpbsE6NjdjV0TnpMPTVBtf53Evf0xiukh RCTdntsEfc4sYBzHM5iZSpBdXrjvFk7sRHPO8eS2BX7LN0lQMf ubuya8Jx8aIJqsk7u2PUUwPyYeYtNtji7jHiQWc43AWK1MJqsu Xr5rDR06a8xdejOehMdae2BX7LN0lQMfubuya8Jx8aIJqsk7u2 PUUwPyYeYtNtji7jHiQWc43AWK1MJKrng5OlzU72coo6myMsox C5LtwnQsbsdv7q9Jx/qJtqN oh7N IUy0vyIRbpdtkh7nHiAec4nMXK1IJKX05xemP8G/nqaoLYkdkpscvSbQJ07G7Hr27vyYe6iXajPuLejTjF8pJ8iEW6 XXaIe5x4wDkOZ7EytaCSi869cMmKHPltqiYXqV/ElNhj6T4BOnb3Y1hnC8iHOml2py7i3p1YxfCUfIhBuX02iHucm MA5DmexMpOgkgvPbJxvVOyoaBM7LP0gQMfuRxzragX5UBfJbtV D3LsVr6a9JR aJtzO ol7nLjAOQ5nsTKzoJKL9XG8s89fqNVjqU9mpmI9Vlir81RWSoC OXYpmkCfIh0GG3RD3Yca9rNXkQxmZfh8n7nHiC c4nMXKXIJKKthIxc Jk8/P/T0n Z6U1CNiSupl6RcBOna/4jlva8iHeQl283ri3s24NeU1 dAU2XbXS9zjxAfOcTiLlbkFlVRy8dJlY/EULyiN7VKV8gIeX1EUJ5o5/Ux9I/AnTs/sV0nhaRD/PQ6 61xL27sWvCc/KhCartr5O4x4kRnONwFiu1CCp1V14icfT4GTvD9Nz6WXP23EVz 6cUr5uq1l7SIXcu HJfzUk6EmFy3fmoxPxrsOcdOYwTo2I2h7WTF5EMnwza308R9bo S9qoB86FU4KzeGuFdGNVdBOM Fb6qLaxVUalnE0sbZ81YsHV07bQWTiCb3T46LmJJyUl4WAq8E 7kmvv2M66ytIh9mJdft64h7t NXt/fkQ91Eu1EfcY8TJzjH4SxWGhFUs7pP4Gcl143riG834hTLS/IhFul22SHu7YrHor0hHxYdgcXYJ 5xuMM5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiE qXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKz WUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5x H0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54O EYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08B DwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlu jYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCK x3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5Dm exgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuc kMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqX eFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWU fKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0 yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDwD54OEY zA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujYg08BDw D54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5DmexgqCKx3rwlujY g08BDwD54OEYzA5xH0yoKzWUfKiEqXeFiHuckMI5Dmex0ipBFa/ZWIIABCAAAQhAAAIQgAAEIDA/AQTV/AypAQIQgAAEIAABCEAAAhAYKAEE1UADT7MhAAEIQAACEIAABCA AgfkJIKjmZ0gNEIAABCAAAQhAAAIQgMBACSCoBhp4mg0BCEAAA hCAAAQgAAEIzE8AQTU/Q2qAAAQgAAEIQAACEIAABAZKAEE10MDTbAhAAAIQgAAEIAABCE BgfgIIqvkZUgMEIAABCEAAAhCAAAQgMFACCKqBBp5mQwACEIAA BCAAAQhAoE8ENs6eNffcd//YPylT9xJFUF26dMn86Sc Zf7v6Wcy/7 0ut/ct/svs302 kFAYvzWX/w1853/ONCPBtGKWghIf7/lXbeZ02c2xtYn56WclGfpJoGi 303W4LX8xKQfrxp85bsj8 FeYl253qJtRt7xnvNxk7HXsJcxmDheFtjMYQ eNfdnzbvuOW9pYJKzkmZupcogqpokCSd6w//6GNGPnxZ kNAO/UQOm1/otZ8SxBUzTNuiwUdSCGK2xKRxfgheeAO7L7xzccn/ofKYjzFat0E9B6g4wAdF0wSVTIelHEh947pIyLMlLesdXwt7P/qM5 1FcrxKv xOb319lyxtvac2fKqG836 slSp SclJGydS5RBFXYmVRg9T2wdQaqK3VprLVjd8Vv/GyWAIKqWb5tql0GTfK/odzf2xSV L5In3cFVXwPsLgIAiqKQvFU5TNAx4ZSlmV2AjIO27Z9OfcfGMJ Xjsv5vi7Ld37Y7PzU7onNu/uT9xopW cSRVDJ4Pqdv31rFmDdl2MSWO2AOiWpylrKyTEdnGtnCztqnUCo az4CrqByt6VW3ZebpcZ82x07sscCGIDNx77NV7sfppoH2q91X8 poH cDtc3RLPdN4yePeLuP/mp/13u37uu9XuKt93/EWDnfLp3Rfl0kqvSzXWOu/T08Luf1XJfaPmRfNe5h3DS2et/XfYmx3Ac2NjbsWnNC1lp2yDxnabuw13ure73wLDrulunytuTeq 1/7enPhwoWsGWc2NswjX/gH yfbupw794J51fVLtYrLKIJKgisfpPInAZX9zz/yRRvYsMO4nVE/dPVDWMoW3ZwVEOvFE9D4SazcbfFM9yX Glvt3DoQ01gvviV4UCcBibkKZs0D7fu6L2U0D2SbpXsEJG5yj3 7qqe/b 7v2Z 3v4b70/397/NvZf5xpOb0vdI8AHrsEpI/rAFljKv1d/zNVymr/l7JaXu8N4b5bN9vtJODG0/XQPR7GVfbl3sD93yU227Yy1D6ktci9WfugHuvb r23bTef du/y5p14sS6ec3r3mDHHjL kG33UcAH//phI9fUtUQRVNJR5E8CLEJK/vcy/MCV83rjlbUOqGStAzEp0/eEqCuwi6rHvWm62 KP7ktMdeAkMZVF94nvoiLXrF23H2se6A1f96WMfhjINku3CIR9 WGKo/wGm54r6O4KqW3GexVv9fJeckD/3s1635bjcE2Rf7w16P9C8mcU218Ql4N7PXcsaW nv8jlf9Fmv8ZZcYJmNgPSVsv4isXH/M2M2C 286nuHnjKvu/FN5sqVq5mDD3328 Y9t96R7cv2w597JNuXsnKNXFvH0rigcjuIdjTtSBJ02X70i1/KPnjd8tJA3Zcv1Ymw0httHY2njvoJaIwlTu62WNJ9uVmOG2DJO ZZ EZCY63 MaB5oX9Z9KaP9nQ/U7sVf46gDZF1X6e/yWaDlVYR1jwAelxFw7/cSa70XhOV10K33Br0flA0Qw vZXzwBN9auN/oZcGztOQSVC6bGbek3k 6f0pf6 PkqbQ8F1Ze/8i/md3/vgxlh2RaRpYsKKr3f6PFZ140LKv2QFYfDjqYd7O6d92U3WC3v3 kClnHzYlt2EZ208181PQOIqsdGE1JjKB6HGUjuvlpX9MBd0X8X 2/J5RwyIJuIMmja326XF5wQBqkVGbz7bb97Umibn0af1 hPZvjbPsr60dt/d2vU/otay7TUD6ub5dTOMtMXY/B6SFbjk9p58n4X63iQzHe4mzO7AP7/nheYmz/Gme6GfFcIjN31JlF95Hhase0zJyrI LzEC5j/xdvnLF3PTWXzV3fuij9gUU1229wRw5eixrutyf3Bms7MSMG40L KglcOODWYMpaOt3X//Wbdi3l5ANWHgnUD15pV9gZZ2wrlzVEQDqrxE7 3JuomJMbo57TtZQPB9m678a9IXepNgIBjafGPIzrpLzgP08iBK lGE/pBHQ6E9N4g93r9LNCckLXkhQqq8LjkEEt3CYTxdnND80Ji7vb1 8Bo5L2VZukfAjXFRHN3zMm6Q1 rL4h4n9tXj7nLTe6nyc8/pseo1d6ekaIXwpRTXrl0zX/3nr9mXUvzgyNGsMZ19KUXWghk3BFJfn/ucEQmXQQACEOgFARFOMtgWUSaLDKrD/5jpRUNpxEQCKqhkzQIBCEBgWgK9f236tEC0vPu/3NxglQprCEAAAv0hcGztuP1JDf1f1aL/ze5Pa2nJOAIIqnF0OAcBCEwi0Psf9p0EgPMQgAAEIAABCEAAAh CAAATmIXDX3Z82v/lb7zP33Hd/4d/b3/keI2XqXhr/DlXdDlMfBCAAAQhAAAIQgAAEIACBkMDG2bOFQsoVWFKm7gVBVT dR6oMABCAAAQhAAAIQgAAEBkMAQTWYUNNQCEAAAhCAAAQgAAEI QKBuAgiquolSHwQgAAEIQAACEIAABCAwGAIIqsGEmoZCAAIQgA AEIAABCEAAAnUTQFDVTZT6IAABCEAAAhCAAAQgAIHBEEBQDSbU NBQCEIAABCAAAQhAAAIQqJtAJqgOHzlp IMBOUAOkAPkADlADpAD5AA5QA6QA9VzIBNUdSs16oMABCAAAQh AAAIQgAAEINB3AgiqvkeY9kEAAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACjRFAUDWGl oohAAEIQAACEIAABCAAgb4TQFD1PcK0DwIQgAAEIAABCEAAAhB ojACCqjG0VAwBCEAAAhCAAAQgAAEI9J0AgqrvEaZ9EIAABCAAA QhAAAIQgEBjBBBUjaGlYghAAAIQgAAEIAABCECg7wQQVH2PMO2 DAAQgAAEIQAACEIAABBojgKBqDC0VQwACEIAABCAAAQhAAAJ9J 4Cg6nuEaR8EIAABCEAAAhCAAAQg0BgBBFVjaKkYAhCAAAQgAAE IQAACEOg7AQRV3yNM yAAAQhAAAIQgAAEIACBxgggqBpDS8UQgAAEIAABCEAAAhCAQN8 JIKj6HmHaBwEIQAACEIAABCAAgc4TOGhW9623shVTCqp1s7pti 9m0 2CuMU/s3mI2bbvP3L15i9lU rfLPGEOmt3h W17zYlcjTMeWNtrbs38m TvLHbTOr02fMCsrhlzYt8HzKbN0sZgObDLbNqclAnOTLX7xO58 HTmb0v7NW8zuA1NVTWEIQAACEIAABCAAga4QsGPL0Zj71pzQ8M er fMTGnpglym8xhtnl9eRjE9H/oXjUv98wdg5V3XSHvUp0R3hOD7RGGLLnvfG6iNfRKe4/oRlR fEZhXfjJlSUEnrRs5mbbVBzRu0DmbiRksn1ysQe9SKgPz1ekXl dSomfMFX3d9qdvyAhtfk21xgP7yoyn7aNo bKRBxablRMlSpnDIQgAAEIAABCEAAAt0gkIxFs7FebuyXnM/Gw7nzE1pZMuY06fGs3tJqZOzrTAKEEwuBbrBj50mTK0EdxdeUj LkDeyO3i8b0B81uR7tY4efsj671t2YQVOkgPmt4kTOJkby4kON JY0NhUFzWd3bsngR52y6zu2AGzcKo4O/Y rOT5e21RWyyjZLIt51VMvVGpuSzdiRVJMcdMZome9bJprbEBRC AAAQgAAEIQAAC3SEQjE2Dsai0o/I4Ox1HyiyON1aX4yXj7MmcfKETjo1zY9mCCkP/7X4wJlaNkRsDlwiq0I8Cs6luGY3ri8vMNEMlVY0CN86ZsPGJE8 WCypQ0tsxx//i6Wd0t036JX3nlXM1fv86yvdSGM43oJZzOGkmQCxK6rNbxxzUR dT0qnUvCtCPkkml0CVsQgAAEIAABCEAAAn0hEIz9isbm3rG0fH 68nIwzN 3ea7/iMxrfjh9nJ2NR/zE6D20wu TPdJWN3d0aRuN4PTq/oMrXqXX762rlZpqhsoYsnOR5xLLBezxBpU0fE5QK/mot49diY9KMUJqQIroqTBOOt2eMFZupCg ZIqgm0qMABCAAAQhAAAIQ6C0BOzZ0vsPviae01d54sVBQpWNoO 94sExHF4 zxgsqt1wmB lBlrBwIRqllfkGVjNVHotHxLdgMx97Babs7u6DSxowRDMUOlDR grhkqbVpxoPVssT96dtZ1SdLV0h7xKag/qNfrIFK8IOlmbRnXQQACEIAABCAAAQi0mEDBuG ioCpoji9QgrFnVn78ODsr5m7YcWvwyJw9ls5opdtjJyBsG/06fH/VYKIxchM9wdg5KV2iR7QqZ13E0zltN1sjqKo4Gzqf3x8f6CYFV S4RCoOX93jikVwS QmAoJpIkAIQgAAEIAABCECghwTScW/wXaKiMXXRsQyIihrn6yz6xm5/Bmf8ODurL9tIxqz GLmgDmvfF0xZFbKRGwvXMUNV4IdndLQzll1arCWCKmmUH7RRQ6 pvjYfTpKDK V6ToLI FyT4prTzIKiqZwclIQABCEAAAhCAQF8IJGPAAiFSIFCmGwOXjc vHj7NDrskY1vmajC1QVHfJzJJWWCCoikVOST0lY/LcGFrtBetiW36hVgiqqg3yXS/aGx/o6ZKpqH45pl/MS88XBNmeKQleWa3Fx0sSw7WZ6zTJNTmBV2yAoxCAAAQgAAEIQ AACXSNgx4LBm/iyNgRjQXfcKGXSa/2Zo zi/NdNslPF4 xkHB 8lMKOT4NjaT258fjEMXPBeDhsk9RdVk/ZcX2ZnTfDJ7Z8EWj99cpkQLKNhQkqnUq06zHfw8o8rbRRHGi9N BdAPTHVet3ID y6/uee1ZT6SoNX3Vi50PTbaduVe99/WSerbp SEIAABCAAAQhAAAJtI5COA3NPMDmzVSqa0jLeWFXPlY6/k/rz/znvjz VSl5QJQLIHSsn2ypUQv8dv7VSb52U99og5 1Y2/3BXq3fu3jCmDz0RcbPB82JtVEdVfTDXIJqZIotCEAAAhCAAAQg AAEIQAAC9ROoImrqtyo1FsyOFRhCUBVA4RAEIAABCEAAAhCAAA Qg0BICRY/4RXCt/Gkx3ziCyufBHgQgAAEIQAACEIAABCDQMgIyS5V/DLFJJ5PHAavYRFA1GQfqhgAEIAABCEAAAhCAAARqIHDQrO5br6 GeqlWsm9V9BysVRlBVwkQhCEAAAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACeQIIqjwT jkAAAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACEKhEAEFVCROFIAABCEAAAhCAAAQgAA EI5AkgqPJMOAIBCEAAAhCAAAQgAAEIQKASAQRVJUwUggAEIAAB CEAAAhCAAAQgkCeAoMoz4QgEIAABCEAAAhCAAAQgAIFKBBBUlT BRCAIQgAAEIAABCEAAAhCAQJ4AgirPhCMQgAAEIAABCEAAAhCA AAQqEUBQVcJEIQhAAAIQgAAEIAABCEAAAj6Bay 9ZP7nf5 2B1/hn2IPAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACEIAABMoIiJg6sX7KPP3sD2yRV8hUF X8wIAfIAXKAHCAHyAFygBwgB8gBcqBKDjxtxdThIycTQVWmvDg OAQhAAAIQgAAEIAABCEAAAuMJ8MjfeD6chQAEIAABCEAAAhCAA AQgUEoAQVWKhhMQgAAEIAABCEAAAhCAAATGE0BQjefDWQhAAAI QgAAEIAABCEAAAqUEEFSlaDgBAQhAAAIQgAAEIACBIRI4ZFaWl szKk8aYE/vN8tKy2X iIQ5N19 Q2261CCqXBtsQgAAEIAABCEAAAhDoIIFTjy2bpR37zalafEdQT YMRQTUNLcpCAAIQgAAEIAABCECghQQaE1QtbGvbXEJQtS0i AMBCEAAAhCAAAQgsCACJ83e2683121N/ 6RZ95Gy3fvKT5njztl11e3m tuXzXrcunxVfP rfeanem1Ow8k9ZXVlZRXO9vN3uMj 7Zex0525skVs7S0lPzJLJV9jG7FrOxJjtlH94wxh9L9pGzwGJ9 bx56V4kf 0sfzVvYsj ztOZS5Ycwps39H6sfSsrHlMn98e9YXuTb3yF8yO6btUd tYHRsZden1mV/ bGC Tlb/8gn99FFj0eu7v1OW1bMIeP6JfujBUE1YsEWBCAAAQhAAAIQgMC ACfiCJRFXKoA8kWSeNDu3Xm/ev5r8sOtkQTUqK3j9uhI7SV1JvWrTHLjXXLf1XvPdCjHxZqhSE eEJDBFMziOBviBxHvEzxti6ir5DpeJExUe674mezEYqQOx IrRG/jj2bB0qtoJy7jm7rULmkFnZsWyWl5z9wu95OXaEoRWNyTUer1Q sqX J0PJ9WvJs eINQVUhQSkCAQhAAAIQgAAEINB/AlbobPVnhZJWu6InOeKKosmCyq0zX1dGVgSUzmzZg76oy8oVbH gCwRUiBWWzmSQVRo7QSIo7QsSty922BZ1y6eyUihI57frkbttZ KRVebp12W0VS6kk28yS2UpEj5fYcMof2pPuBWEyu9AVUdsxuBM It8NUXm nMnrIqaCeCyqfLHgQgAAEIQAACEIDAgAkkoip85C6YOQpmmaYT VPm6FLdvW33wZ7e0bLjOCRYVH1rQipXRo2/L8mheKhK8a235RHDk3vLnih9bzhVU7nZi1K93JIjkeCa83Dqts FMfnXXqpwgduU6vD9faVF379vWorMf7iqByWbENAQhAAAIQgAA EIACBGQlYoWRnjPKzSnFmqKo77okHV6SkVYwVCRFmqMSNRBAdM vt36ON0wWvZrd/ DJVHQPx0Z6ak/B75rpNTn3tBrl16khkqJcEaAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACtREonGlKXwL hCigTfIcqmVnS7zol4it7dMlMJ95C/8DpUxI7vB7JW99nqTfadqTEsrCSrvMbvRDJXO2GSzRulM0XQzV P4jflqn 72t5DtMrt1AUOUep0tmkjK/UqG4vENFV/pdKm1Xjk8wE UITY9X0Xeoskf8eOQvh5UDEIAABCAAAQhAAAIQKCaQiiF9y1/wQggrfPSc97a9RAglbwfcbvauOt FKhBUYtury/3eVCqi9E2D uILucYKN8 u0worFuQxuRVzyBEOWYns/JJ9OcWh8HervPMrZmVHwQ/75uoNBIv3lr8Vsz 0UfCo3aS3/OljiUk7kpmlkUgLZ5qcRxW14W679EUb6Tk7a6dvRywVUAgqRck aAhCAAAQgAAEIQAACEIhIwM4COUIloumopngpRVTcGIMABCAAA QhAAAIQgEA/CSTfkdLfggoe1 tnk22rEFQ9Di5NgwAEIAABCEAAAhCAQDQCweN1/uN60byIbghBFR05BiEAAQhAAAIQgAAEIACBvhBAUPUlkrQDAhC AAAQgAAEIQAACEIhOAEEVHTkGIQABCEAAAhCAAAQgAIG EEBQ9SWStAMCEIAABCAAAQhAAAIQiE4AQRUdOQYhAAEIQAACEI AABCAAgb4QQFD1JZK0AwIQgAAEIAABCEAAAhCITgBBFR05BiEA AQhAAAIQgAAEIACBvhD4fyO6SocqK SWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
What about this? Has the Baltic Dry Index reversion to mean been priced in? I don't think so... but the market is always right, isn't it? :)

beacon
19-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Excerpt From Taking Stock 19 October 2023:

In the US, the annual deficit this year is forecast at $1.5 trillion.
Paying interest to the bondholders, many of whom are offshore, will eat around 14% of the US total tax take.
The NZ interest expense will be nearer 7%.
It is not only governments that will be fretting over the high cost of debt.
At least US $425 billion of low-grade corporate debt (referred to as “junk” debt, sometimes) must be refinanced in the next 24 months.
The current cost of that debt is around 9.25%, nearly 4% more than has been the case in most of the last seven years...

Globally, higher interest rates are an unaffordable proposition for governments because they have already grossly over-borrowed, just as our government has done. So have many property syndicators...

Powell must choose his words well tonight and in the next few weeks, lest they prove to be the proverbial "last straw"...

winner69
19-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Our trade balance is horrendous ......miles away from historical levels

That must be a drag on nzd?

Daytr
19-10-2023, 01:39 PM

Even RBA talking raising rates in a few weeks time.

Why should he have raised rates?
The banks did that independently by increasing their margins.
Many home owners will be on the brink with the new rates & 40% of the market is yet to roll onto the new rates so the full impact of the current rates hasn't been felt yet.

Inflation is slowly coming down.

If they had increased rates twice like you suggested it would have hurt exporters and home owners & the economy would be in a downward spiral.

When you are at the margins of pain like we are now with interest rates, every little move from there can have a much more significant impact.
If NZ hadn't imported 100,000 people the economy would be in a lot worse shape as well.

Daytr
19-10-2023, 01:56 PM
No, National victory has not been priced in at all - in fact, yesterday's market action could even be construed as market disliking/ disapproving of National win. :p

None of all the other good news that's been happening, has been price in either IMO. What you see is momentum from yield increase in long-dated US securities...
Some pretty big moves in benchmark bond rates globally, courtesy of "higher for longer" sinking in...
5-year Treasury moved as high as 4.937%, its top level since 2007.
10-year Treasury yield breaks above 4.9% for the first time since 2007 https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/18/us-treasury-yields-investors-weigh-economic-data.html
30-year fixed mortgage rate just hit 8% for the first time since 2000 https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/18/30-year-fixed-mortgage-rate-just-hit-8percent-for-the-first-time-since-2000.html

At least I try. God loves a trier. Have patience... all good things come to those who wait :)

Wow that is a big call to say the election result is not already priced in.

That's not to say the NZD can't go higher, but it's just broken below support so it needs to bounce back smartly otherwise it will be targeting 55c - 56c area.

I think many local punters look far too much at the local drivers when it's the USD that drives most of the action in all currencies, let alone a tiny currency that for most traders doesn't even appear on their radar, other than being the first currency to open each day.

You are also up against a flight to safety. Gold has bounced strongly even with a higher USD.

In saying all that we are certainly nearer the bottom than we are the top.

beacon
19-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Our trade balance is horrendous ......miles away from historical levels

That must be a drag on nzd?

Yes Winner. That is a worry, hence my earlier comment about what we in NZ (including Government, Corporate, Citizen) should be doing (including spending/buying/importing responsibly commensurate with our earning/exports etc.), but there are good things about it too. According to Trading Economics, New Zealand’s trade deficit shrank to $2.291 billion in August 2023 from $2.634 billion in the same month of the prior year.

According to ANZ Research, New Zealand’s trade balance is currently only -3.5% of GDP (Negative Trade Balance means we are importing more than we are exporting). https://www.anz.co.nz/content/dam/anzconz/documents/economics-and-market-research/2023/ANZ-Insight-NZ-Trade-Balance-20231019.pdf

That's not too far from US's trade balance as a percentage of GDP (it was -3.7% in 2021, I suspect it has increased since then).

beacon
19-10-2023, 06:54 PM
That's not too far from US's trade balance as a percentage of GDP (it was -3.7% in 2021, I suspect it has increased since then).

Here is a visual representation from the World Bank, showing NZ and US similarity. https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NE.TRD.GNFS.ZS?locations=US&view=map

winner69
19-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Yes Winner. That is a worry, hence my earlier comment about what we in NZ (including Government, Corporate, Citizen) should be doing (including spending/buying/importing responsibly commensurate with our earning/exports etc.), but there are good things about it too. According to Trading Economics, New Zealand’s trade deficit shrank to $2.291 billion in August 2023 from $2.634 billion in the same month of the prior year.

According to ANZ Research, New Zealand’s trade balance is currently only -3.5% of GDP (Negative Trade Balance means we are importing more than we are exporting). https://www.anz.co.nz/content/dam/anzconz/documents/economics-and-market-research/2023/ANZ-Insight-NZ-Trade-Balance-20231019.pdf

That 3.5% is pretty shocking …..long way to go to get back to somewhere near ‘normal’. Cool chart eh

You as good as Robertson …comparing bad NZ stuff to other countries lol

beacon
19-10-2023, 07:02 PM
I'll second all that Daytr. We know the markets are neither perfect, nor always rational. If they always were, no one could make money.
The further NZd falls though, the faster it'll rebound - as there is no rational economic reason for it to be making a new 5 year low IMO.
I know what I'll be doing, the lower it goes. :)

beacon
19-10-2023, 07:09 PM
That 3.5% is pretty shocking …..long way to go to get back to somewhere near ‘normal’. Cool chart eh

Yea, the chart shows we need some work to get there, lol. But trade deficit as a percentage to GDP helps me compare better.

…comparing bad NZ stuff to other countries lol

Why not? NZD gets its value only when compared with other currencies, which have equally bad (or worse) stuff.

beacon
19-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Are you guys trading this pair or thinking longer-term / hedging?

At these price points, it's great value to either.

FTG
19-10-2023, 09:18 PM
A little humility may be in order?

Lest not forget...

"Markets" are NOT Rational; and often don't behave rationally; from our subjective perspective.

"Markets" are primarily driven by emotion. The participants' emotive responses to perceived reality - NOT necessarily actuality.

This goes for ALL Market "Participants", whether it be retail investors, insto's, Govt authorities and yes, also Algo's!

"Markets" do NOT care about election outcomes and even when they do appear to take notice, it will only be for fleeting periods.

"Markets" do NOT care if you, me, or the next person, is right or wrong.

You can do all the economic, geopolitical etc analysis that you want, but just remember markets still do NOT care for your opinion; even if your fundamental hypothesis is "bang on".

"The Market" has exclusive rights to determining what price will be printed on the Ticker.

LISTEN to the Market, do NOT argue or fight against the market. If, on the other hand, you continue to think & insist that you are right, the more likely that you will fall into the "dark hole of pain"!

beacon
20-10-2023, 06:12 AM
LISTEN to the Market, do NOT argue or fight against the market. If, on the other hand, you continue to think & insist that you are right, the further you will fall into the "dark hole of pain"!

Well reminded FTG, thanks. I'll trim my order sizes down so I can continue to buy NZD as it falls into the "dark hole of pain", and sell other stuff I hold, so I can increase my firepower and strengthen my balance sheet.

I have no fight with the market. It is a place where I will prosper eventually, if I have the reserve and can hold my positions. Disclosure: I bought more NZD last night.

NZD may or may not go lower to 55/56c. If market reaches down to flirt with it briefly, no permanent damage is caused. If it stays down there or drops further, just pause and contemplate what damage and "pain" it causes to NZ (a net importer!), and what it will do to NZ property owners with mortgages (our biggest industry now - by contribution to GDP, and for most Kiwis their primary investment).

So, I agree. Let's be humble. Let's be careful what we wish for...

beacon
20-10-2023, 08:42 AM
Powell must choose his words well tonight and in the next few weeks, lest they prove to be the proverbial "last straw"...

Forecasters generally expect gross domestic product to come in very strong for the third quarter before cooling off in the fourth quarter and next year...

Given the uncertainties and risks, and how far we have come, the Committee is proceeding carefully. We will make decisions about the extent of additional policy firming and how long policy will remain restrictive based on the totality of the incoming data, the evolving outlook, and the balance of risks (which are many, as he acknowledged in his speech today).

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/powell20231019a.htm

After some knee-jerk reactions either way, calm returning to FX markets. USD Index down, G10 FX up - with AUD, NZD lagging others - but up from their last night lows nevertheless. Rationality and calm should prevail when what he said (and didn't say) gets digested. He can't crack the economy to get Inflation under (an arbitrary red line) 2%

beacon
20-10-2023, 08:54 AM
NZ Herald EDITORIAL today

The post-pandemic imbalances in the New Zealand economy are starting to work themselves out - finally...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/editorial-signs-of-economic-recovery-offer-fair-winds-for-new-government/MPGDQ7UK35H7HA7ZIE3NHDUWCA/

beacon
20-10-2023, 08:59 AM
NZ economy ‘on track’ for a soft landing, says Infometrics economist Gareth Kiernan
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/nz-economy-on-track-for-a-soft-landing-infometrics-economist/7PH3VLSGGZCERH3EMFTK2KWIDM/

“Soft landing” is when a cyclical slowdown in economic growth avoids recession, usually by controlling inflation - without causing a severe downturn in the economy...
It is the goal of a central bank when it seeks to raise interest rates just enough to stop an economy from overheating and experiencing high inflation, without causing a severe downturn (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/softlanding.asp)

winner69
20-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Job ads declining

https://www.seek.co.nz/about/news/employment-report-september-nz

beacon
20-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Wealth falls, inflation drops - thanks mainly to higher interest rates.

Households poorer by $255 billion over the past six quarters, with net worth down over 10%. That's a quarter Trillion dollars NZ no longer has.
Down $33 billion in the June quarter itself, with more than half down to declining property, Stats NZ data show. Debt up. Lower OCR still a way off.
About 54% of existing mortgages by value are fixed and due to reprice onto a new generally higher mortgage rate over the next 12 months.

https://tmmonline.nz/article/976522385/wealth-falls-inflation-drops-but-lower-ocr-still-a-way-off?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Inflation+drops%2C+wealth+falls+but+l ower+OCR+still+a+way+off

beacon
20-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Households poorer by $255 billion over the past six quarters, with net worth down over 10%. That's a quarter Trillion dollars NZ no longer has.
1 USD was .682893 on 30 Dec 2021 - 6 quarters ago from Stats NZ data for June quarter 2023, when it closed at .606576 = another 11%+ fall.
1 USD was .674594 on 20 April 2022 - 6 quarters ago from today, when USD:NZD is at .583 = 13%+ fall, so worse off since the June quarter.
So, in USD terms (purchasing power parity globally) because of the falling NZD, we've lost almost a quarter of our Household wealth in the last 18 months. That almost 25% loss IS SHOCKING!

Hope those who desire a lower NZD - realize what they're asking for. Loss of wealth is just the beginning, as it leads to lower GDP, lower earnings, lower tax revenues and therefore lower social spending, expense and lifestyle choices cuts etc.

beacon
21-10-2023, 11:16 AM
I'm buying (NZD, selling USD). I'd rather be holding NZD at these prices, than the "safe haven" freely-printed US paper :)

America's federal budget deficit (difference between government spending and tax revenue) has roughly doubled over the year to $2 trillion, according to latest White House estimates, despite Biden's student loan plan (which would have increased deficits) being struck down.

US Government spent about $711 billion last year just to pay interest on the national debt (nearly $200 billion more than previous year). US Interest costs alone were expected to total over $10.5 trillion over the next decade in Budget Office projections, last May when "higher for longer rhetoric" was just being broached (so costs up further since May).

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/business/federal-budget-deficit-trillion.html

beacon
23-10-2023, 10:11 AM
In fact, if NZ gets its act together on India partnership and FTAs, we should be well above the long-term mean, and back in the .70s again

India-NZ trade: All systems go with fresh government attention on both sides, says business council
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/india-nz-trade-all-systems-go-with-fresh-government-attention-on-both-sides-says-business-council/6KHPNWPP35AFDNG3OVPRW4FVPU/

beacon
23-10-2023, 08:35 PM
As NZ stimulates growth via tax cuts, US has committed itself to increasing spending to fund/ aid Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan.

While our Budget deficits are estimated to decrease therefore, US budget deficits are bound to increase.
So NZD weakness seems irrational. Interestingly, weak currencies are inflationary. So, the more NZD falls, the more RBNZ must raise OCR to compensate.
Thoughts any one?

beacon
26-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Despite in its quarterly Small Business Index (https://www.xero.com/nz/resources/small-business-insights/), Xero saying ..."It’s clear we’re sitting in the middle of the pack ...,"

Sales

Australia, +5.5% y/y growth in September 2023
United Kingdom, +1.1% y/y growth
NZ, -1.5% (y/y) in September 2023
Canada -5.6% drop in June 2023
US -7.7% drop in June 2023

https://www.interest.co.nz/business/124903/xero-says-small-business-sales-are-inconsistent-across-new-zealand-some-regions

beacon
27-10-2023, 01:05 PM
The latest ANZ-Roy Morgan consumer confidence survey shows optimism about the economy rising...
Expectations for the housing market were the strongest in almost two years...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/consumer-confidence-creeping-back-to-life-anz/4A2OSEOHERGPJIOKWZUK5WI56E/

beacon
28-10-2023, 07:52 AM
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) has a dual mandate:
- to support employment at its maximum sustainable level and
- maintain price stability.

It has lifted interest rates from 0.25% in August 2021 to the current 5.5% = a MAMMOTH 22x increase already.
On the price stability side of the equation, annual inflation eased to 5.6% in the September quarter 2023 = About to fall below OCR rate.

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/jobs-data-could-rule-out-a-february-rate-hike?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

winner69
28-10-2023, 08:16 AM
Gold hits 2,000

beacon
28-10-2023, 08:17 AM
US Wage Inflation tempering despite continuing job growth
US CPI down to 2.31% (truflation as of 27/10/23) versus Government reported 3.7%

winner69
28-10-2023, 08:56 AM
Nzdusd down but hanging in over 58

beacon
28-10-2023, 10:11 AM
US Fed Nov hike looks unlikely

From https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/27/federal-reserve-may-not-hike-interest-rates-what-that-means-for-you.html

US Fed has already raised interest rates 11 times since last year — the fastest pace of tightening since the early 1980s

US average credit card rate is now 20%+ — an all-time high (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/this-is-how-inflation-interest-rates-can-impact-your-credit-card-debt.html). Further, with most people feeling strained by higher prices, balances are higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/credit-card-balances-jump-13percent-as-inflation-outpaces-wage-growth.html) and more cardholders are carrying debt from month to month (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/10/americans-lean-heavily-on-credit-cards-amid-inflation.html).

US average rate for a 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage is up to 8%, the highest in 23 years, according to Bankrate. Also, anyone shopping for a new home has lost considerable purchasing power.

US average rate on a 5-year new car loan is now 7.62%, the highest in 16 years, according to Bankrate.

winner69
30-10-2023, 08:56 AM
Nzdusd starts week at .5813

Where it will end week ……..maybe .5725 if no clear indication of make up of new people government

ynot
30-10-2023, 09:43 AM
From https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/27/federal-reserve-may-not-hike-interest-rates-what-that-means-for-you.html

US Fed has already raised interest rates 11 times since last year — the fastest pace of tightening since the early 1980s

US average credit card rate is now 20%+ — an all-time high (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/this-is-how-inflation-interest-rates-can-impact-your-credit-card-debt.html). Further, with most people feeling strained by higher prices, balances are higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/credit-card-balances-jump-13percent-as-inflation-outpaces-wage-growth.html) and more cardholders are carrying debt from month to month (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/10/americans-lean-heavily-on-credit-cards-amid-inflation.html).

US average rate for a 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage is up to 8%, the highest in 23 years, according to Bankrate. Also, anyone shopping for a new home has lost considerable purchasing power.

US average rate on a 5-year new car loan is now 7.62%, the highest in 16 years, according to Bankrate.
There must be some pain in the US with these interest rates. They traditionally love spending beyond their means.

beacon
30-10-2023, 10:15 AM
There must be some pain in the US with these interest rates. They traditionally love spending beyond their means.

They do indeed, and it was this consumption that manifested as growth in US Q3 data. https://www.bea.gov/data/income-saving/disposable-personal-income

But they'll eat into their savings now, if they keep consuming at Q3 rates - as Covid savings are depleting fast now, and real disposable income has been falling every month for the last three months.

beacon
30-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Nzdusd starts week at .5813. Where it will end week ……..maybe .5725 if no clear indication of make up of new people government

And if there is, which has a higher probability anyway - given the strong National/ ACT showing on election day - maybe it will be set to cross .6 next week?

beacon
30-10-2023, 10:45 AM
NZD breached $0.58 USD in October 2023, which is its lowest level in almost a year. Things must get a lot worse for NZ, for NZD to stay under .6 with any longevity (which I don't see happening in the near term).

Measured against RBNZ’s trade-weighted index (TWI), which measures the New Zealand dollar against a basket of 17 currencies now, the fall was a lot less dramatic.

In fact, while we have been overly focussed on the recent NZD fall against USD (not surprising, given all major world currencies fell vs USD, post Israel-Palestine escalation), the TWI reveals NZD has already begun its rebound against others. See chart...

https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/statistics/series/exchange-and-interest-rates/exchange-rates-and-the-trade-weighted-index

beacon
30-10-2023, 11:36 AM
RBNZ winning with its pause

ASB’s Smith says the bank expects the unemployment rate to move below its maximum sustainable level by the end of next year. This should temper wage increases and significantly dampen pressures on core inflation.

Westpac senior economist Darren Gibbs says indicators suggest that employment growth has begun to slow in recent months... domestic inflation will moderate by enough to allow overall CPI inflation to move back into the target range over the coming year or so.

Jarrod Kerr, Kiwibank chief economist, says there are clear signs the tight financial conditions are already restraining demand.
https://tmmonline.nz/article/976522412/no-loosening-of-high-ocr-settings?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=No+loosening+of+OCR+settings+any+time +soon

beacon
01-11-2023, 07:21 AM
New Zealand and Auckland house prices: Analyst CoreLogic says downturn is officially over
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/new-zealand-and-auckland-house-prices-analyst-corelogic-says-downturn-is-officially-over/HDDXRPITOFC4XGDFDG627DMMZM/

Daytr
01-11-2023, 10:25 AM
Bankruptcies up 40% yoy.
Some Dairy farmers will report a loss this year according to the RBNZ.
Power bill late payments rise.

More pain to come I think as more borrowers move onto the new interest rates.

Equities typically trade the future I.e what's the outlook over the next 12 months. Currencies tend to be more in the now imo.

winner69
01-11-2023, 10:53 AM
Unemployment print 3.9%

Should help NZD

Daytr
02-11-2023, 11:41 AM
Unemployment print 3.9%

Should help NZD

Sorry why should this support the NZD?

beacon
03-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Where it will end week ……..maybe .5725 if no clear indication of make up of new people government

National’s Christopher Luxon to negotiate with Act and Winston Peters
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/nz-election-final-result-live-updates-special-votes-counted-nationals-christopher-luxon-to-negotiate-with-act-and-winston-peters/S56WOQ3QUJE57IZAKJTFUDFZUE/

“Now we can get cracking,” Luxon told reporters... “We are working constructively with both parties. We are going to come together and form a strong stable government,” Luxon said.

Peters said NZ First wanted negotiations to be conducted with urgency. “What can we agree on ... we can’t all get what we want, we have to get a sound much much better government underway,” Peters told the Platform.

They'll keep each other in check, but not a bad result overall. Just a delay of another week or two... Seems like the markets expected that...

Daytr
04-11-2023, 07:49 AM
Nothing to with NZ.
NZD ripped higher on softer employment data out of the US seing bond yields slide.

winner69
04-11-2023, 07:57 AM
Nothing to with NZ.
NZD ripped higher on softer employment data out of the US seing bond yields slide.

Jeez, 60 cents

Since NZ employment data and now US data nzd up 2 cents …..suppose that’s good

beacon
04-11-2023, 08:54 AM
NZD breached $0.58 USD in October 2023, which is its lowest level in almost a year. Things must get a lot worse for NZ, for NZD to stay under .6 with any longevity (which I don't see happening in the near term).

Finally, some rationality returning to market

beacon
05-11-2023, 09:14 PM
Despite the current jawboning, Reserve Banks around the world are looking for an excuse to cut. A strong USD is hurting everyone, including I suspect the US, and refinancing interest rates are beginning to bite global borrowers harder - including in US.

Bill Gross sees lower interest rates ... offering a tailwind to stocks
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/02/bill-gross-sees-lower-interest-rates-offering-a-tailwind-to-regional-bank-stocks.html

beacon
05-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Slow, controlled growth is something the markets and the Fed are seeking in the current climate, negative growth is not
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/03/bad-news-for-the-economy-is-good-news-for-the-stock-market-as-long-as-it-doesnt-get-too-bad.html

Traders in fed funds futures reduced the probability for a December rate hike to less than 10% and now see the first cut coming as soon as May, according to CME Group tracking
NZD above 62c this month looking more and more likely...

winner69
08-11-2023, 07:50 AM
Aussie raises rates and nzdusd collapses ….now .5920

That 62 even further away beacon

kiora
08-11-2023, 11:02 AM
With more to go?

Otherwise exporters are done & dusted ?

beacon
09-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Aussie raises rates and nzdusd collapses ….now .5920

A 1-2% move down is hardly a collapse. Interestingly, Aussie fell more (after raising rates) than NZD (which is in a pause, and winning with a pause).
It would have been more accurate, had you said, Aussie raises rates and audusd collapses. Raising rates didn't help the AUD. Lol

beacon
09-11-2023, 07:56 AM
That 62 even further away beacon

That 62c would be where a lot of sleepy punters will wake up, and start buying. Human psychology is hilarious ...

beacon
09-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Otherwise exporters are done & dusted ?

An exporter whose USP, competitive advantage or survival rests solely on a depreciating currency is heading towards being done and dusted anyway.

Daytr
09-11-2023, 08:05 AM
My take on the NZD is based on which Central Bank looks to lower rates first.
Tbh, I don't have a strong view either way on that.

beacon
09-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Inflation is no longer the only game in Town.

The variance suggests business leaders and forecasters believe the RBNZ will let inflation run hotter than what it’s signalling to deliver a “soft landing”.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/reserve-banks-survey-of-inflation-expectations-heads-in-the-right-direction/DBWTNVVHMZDMTC6TNRGJHJ62IY/

winner69
09-11-2023, 08:45 AM
An exporter whose USP, competitive advantage or survival rests solely on a depreciating currency is heading towards being done and dusted anyway.

Agree …as a nation we should be proud if we have a strong currency

To be proud it’s needs to be about 75/80 or higher

beacon
09-11-2023, 08:52 AM
It was this consumption that manifested as growth in US Q3 data. But they'll eat into their savings now, if they keep consuming at Q3 rates - as Covid savings are depleting fast now, and real disposable income has been falling every month for the last three months.

US - a sand castle?

beacon
09-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Agree …as a nation we should be proud if we have a strong currency

To be proud it’s needs to be about 75/80 or higher

Bull's eye Winner69. You nailed it finally, even if it was in sarcasm... Watch it get there if we can get our relationship with India going...
BTW kiora, India should also be good for many of our our exporters...

beacon
09-11-2023, 08:58 AM
US Wage Inflation tempering despite continuing job growth

Data released recently has given further credence to the narrative that inflation is easing and the labour market is slowing (the cost of labour declined in the third quarter and October job additions have come in below expectations), boosting the scenario that the Fed is done with rate hikes.
https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/article/976522447/are-equity-markets-due-for-a-strong-finish-this-year.html

beacon
09-11-2023, 09:11 AM
ANZ Business Outlook showing that business confidence jumped 21 points to +23 in October. The reading is the highest level since mid-2017, when National was the government.

While inflation expectations didn’t fall, reported wage increases versus a year earlier dropped to 4.9% - that’s the lowest read since March 2022.

winner69
09-11-2023, 09:24 AM
Optimism always high when Nats rule the roost

beacon
09-11-2023, 10:09 AM

Scientists say climate change is driving heatwaves across the planet, toppling previous records with alarming frequency.

This year, factors driven by climate change have combined with those produced by the El Nino climate pattern, during which warmer surface waters in the eastern Pacific Ocean drive extreme weather around the world. The current hottest year on record is 2016 – another El Nino year.

The ongoing El Nino weather pattern is set to last until at least April, the World Meteorological Organization said on Wednesday.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/8/scorching-october-puts-2023-on-track-to-be-hottest-year-in-125000-years

Thanks for this early warning, Winner69. This is a true short-term risk for NZD as well as many other global currencies, as no one will be spared. Expecting volatility ...

kiora
09-11-2023, 11:52 AM
But good for bees & high UMF honey ?

beacon
09-11-2023, 03:10 PM
But good for bees & high UMF honey ?
You mean, India or el Nino?

India - Yes, India will be great for Comvita, if they can get a leaf out of our Kiwifruit marketing in India. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
el Nino - I suspect not, but I'm no bee or honey or UMF expert

beacon
10-11-2023, 07:47 AM
An El Niño climate pattern expected to spell a hot, dry summer for New Zealand’s north-east is looking to peak unusually late – meaning its mix of influences could linger on through next autumn.

Niwa meteorologist Ben Noll says the big climate driver (https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/its-looking-bad-the-four-big-trends-to-watch-this-el-nino-summer/3BPUTIT5LVF3JLPH2QHI4H32GM/)might not reach its full strength until late January, in the thick of summer - while a “weather wildcard” could still leave the door partially open to tropical rainmakers finding their way down here over the warm season.

In New Zealand, El Niño tended to bring drier conditions in the north and east, wetter ones in the south and west - and westerlies prevailing generally everywhere.

Farmers in particularly exposed regions like Hawke’s Bay and Gisborne have long been preparing for the prospect of parched soils as warm westerlies begin to blow-dry away soil moisture.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/explained-why-this-el-nino-is-behaving-differently-and-what-it-means-for-nz/HG232RA3RNEZJD5QGFFLEHZPJM/

winner69
10-11-2023, 08:05 AM
Deflation in China

beacon
10-11-2023, 08:08 AM
US - a sand castle?
NZ Net debt 20.6% of GDP now, up from 18% in June 2023 quarter. https://www.treasury.govt.nz/system/files/2023-11/fsgnz-3mths-sep23.pdf
US Govt. debt 121.6% of Nominal GDP in Jun 2023 quarter. https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/united-states/government-debt--of-nominal-gdp#:~:text=United%20States%20Government%20Debt%3A %20%25%20of%20GDP,-1969%20%2D%202023%20%7C%20Quarterly&text=United%20States%20Government%20debt%20account ed,Mar%201969%20to%20Jun%202023.

beacon
10-11-2023, 08:12 AM
The Crown accounts for 3 months to September reveal OBEGAL in deficit by -$2.5 bln which was lower than the -$2.7 bln forecast. Wherefrom that improvement?
- higher taxes on companies.
- higher taxes on individuals
- higher GST y-o-y

beacon
10-11-2023, 08:22 AM
Deflation in China

We ARE... gearing up to deal with our overdependence on China, so our economy, currency and prosperity are not held to ransom by what happens in China, or what China does or does not do.
Politicians from New Zealand's two main parties were either doubling down on promises already released or repeating the bold ones already made at the India Business Summit in Auckland [last week] ...
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/opinion/can-politicians-cash-the-cheques-theyre-writing-on-india?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

FTG
10-11-2023, 08:39 AM
...."and in other news, (also from the Crown, Sep 30, accounts) Govt. net debt was a massive $5.6B higher than 'forecasted' just 2 months ago, at the Sept 12 PREFU".

A few more fiscal skeletons to come out of the closet over the next few weeks & months? If so, those who are long on the kiwi should probably be aware, very aware.

beacon
10-11-2023, 09:01 AM
...."and in other news, (also from the Crown, Sep 30, accounts) Govt. net debt was a massive $5.6B higher than 'forecasted' just 2 months ago, at the Sept 12 PREFU".

A few more fiscal skeletons to come out of the closet over the next few weeks & months?If so, those who are long on the kiwi should probably be aware, very aware.

New Zealand’s fiscal position has been recognised by global credit rating agencies. S&P Global Ratings and Fitch Ratings both reaffirmed New Zealand’s domestic currency ratings, at AAA and AA+ respectively, in September 2022, while Moody's Investors Service sovereign credit rating for New Zealand has been maintained at Aaa since 2002.

I am aware that the long-term projections of net debt (both the new and the old net debt measures) in the Budget Update show a DECLINING trajectory https://budget.govt.nz/budget/2023/wellbeing/fiscal-strategy/debt-measure.htm

beacon
10-11-2023, 09:06 AM
Let us also not forget that Currencies derive their value by comparison.
… and New Zealand continues to have some of the lowest public debt in the world

Even at its peak, New Zealand's net debt as a share of GDP remains low compared to many of our international peers.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) publishes a general government net debt indicator which is an internationally comparable measure of net debt. This indicator shows New Zealand's net debt at 24.1 percent of GDP in 2024, compared to 13.9 percent in Canada, 38.2 percent in Australia, 98.2 percent in the UK and 99.8 percent in the US (Figure 10).
https://budget.govt.nz/budget/2023/wellbeing/fiscal-strategy/debt-measure.htm

beacon
10-11-2023, 09:19 AM
A few more fiscal skeletons to come out of the closet over the next few weeks & months? If so, those who are long on the kiwi should probably be aware, very aware.

BOND TENDER AWASH IN OFFERS
131 bids worth $2.0 blm were staked for the $500 mln NZGBs on tender today (https://www.interest.co.nz/bonds/125157/nz-govt-bond-tender-883-tender-date-3-nov-2023). Ten bids won the May 2030 $175 mln at 4.92%, down a sharpish -27 bps from one week ago. 17 bids won the May 2032 $225 mln at 4.98%, down -36 bps from 4 weeks ago. And just seven bids won the April 2037 $100 mln at 5.14%, up +1 bps from eight weeks ago. That leaves $1.5 bln in cash on the table unsatisfied and looking for a home.

Kiwi bears should be aware, very aware - that the winds are changing. And the market knows, as you can see from the latest results above...

beacon
10-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Powell says:
- Fed is ‘not confident’ it has done enough to bring inflation down to its desired 2%, BUT Risks between doing too much and too little have come into closer balance.
- Fed remains steadfast in getting Inflation to 2%, expects getting it sustainably down to 2% has a long way to go, BUT is gratified by [inflation falling] progress
- Inflation is “well above” where the Fed would like to see it (2%), BUT Fed is attuned to the rise in Treasury yields, and policy is “significantly restrictive.”
- Fed is “attentive” that stronger-than-expected growth could undermine the fight against inflation and “warrant a response from monetary policy", BUT Expectation is for growth to “moderate in coming quarters”

Yet, the media picked up only on the 'not confident' and USD rose against all major currencies. It rose higher against most major EM currencies. NZD fell too, but less than most G10.
Interestingly, Treasury yields also rose after having fallen for over two weeks: 2yr +10bps to 5.032%, 10yr +11bps to 4.637% and 30 yr +12bps tp 4.772%.

No one picked up on what he said about the challenge posed by keeping rates anchored near zero, where they were before the inflation surge.
Powell said it is “too soon” to say whether zero-rate challenges are “a thing of the past.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/09/powell-says-fed-is-not-confident-it-has-done-enough-to-bring-inflation-down.html

Entrep
10-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Are you in a massive NZD long position beacon?

beacon
11-11-2023, 10:48 AM
Are you in a massive NZD long position beacon?

I am long NZD, yes - with reason/ reasonable justification to be so, IMO.
Massive is a relative term. But if you are asking if I have so much, it is making me desperate, then No.
I write, because I am amazed at the sole focus markets the world over have on central bank actions at the moment, at the expense of everything else - including fundamentals (especially for NZD).
Will I be desperate if there is a black swan - which makes NZD USD fall down to 55/56c and I keep buying? No, but it may be embarrassing to have been so wrong in public. I may stop posting more here.

beacon
11-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Moody’s cuts U.S. outlook to negative, citing deficits and political polarization
“In the context of higher interest rates, without effective fiscal policy measures to reduce government spending or increase revenues,” the agency said. “Moody’s expects that the US’ fiscal deficits will remain very large, significantly weakening debt affordability.” https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/10/moodys-cuts-usa-outlook-to-negative-citing-higher-interest-rates-and-deficits.html

Back in August, (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/01/fitch-downgrades-us-long-term-ratings-to-aa-from-aaa.html) Fitch cut the U.S. long-term foreign currency issuer default rating to AA+ from AAA, citing “expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years,” as well as an erosion of governance and a growing debt burden.

Daytr
11-11-2023, 11:31 PM
Massive is a relative term. But if you are asking if I have so much, it is making me desperate, then No.
I write, because I am amazed at the sole focus markets the world over have on central bank actions at the moment, at the expense of everything else - including fundamentals (especially for NZD).
Will I be desperate if there is a black swan - which makes NZD USD fall down to 55/56c and I keep buying? No, but it may be embarrassing to have been so wrong in public. I may stop posting more here.

NZD or the NZ market doesn't even cross most international investors / traders radar & there isn't enough liquidity for many to even be included in their investment policy as one of the key factors is, if you want to get out in a hurry
A) can you do so &
B) can you do it without moving the market significantly or detrimentally.

As I have said before the key driver in the NZD/USD is obviously the USD. It's pretty rare for the NZD to stand out against other currencies against the USD.

Against the Aussie cross the NZD has been relatively strong in recent years, so the Kiwi is already at an elevated level from what it would perhaps normally be.

Overall I would think it's near the lows, well when it was 58cish etc. But that in my view wouldn't rule out a revisit to 56c etc & I don't think that would necessarily require a black swan event, it could be just be the FED becoming more hawkish for example.

On the other hand if the FED started to look at easing before the RBNZ then we would likely see all currencies rally against the Dollar.

winner69
12-11-2023, 08:20 AM
Daytr …..Nzd one of most traded currencies in forex market …not long ago was in top ten

beacon
12-11-2023, 09:22 AM
NZD or the NZ market doesn't even cross most international investors / traders radar & there isn't enough liquidity ...

1. The NZD/USD cross has above-average market liquidity, and it generally enjoys a steady and consistent volume of trading.
https://www.fortrade.com/products/nzdusd/

2. RBNZ Foreign exchange turnover (B4) data provides information about the average daily foreign exchange transactions. This can be used as a measure of market activity and also provide a rough proxy for market liquidity. You can see we are fairly liquid. See https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/statistics/series/exchange-and-interest-rates/foreign-exchange-turnover

2. USDNZD AMIVEST was 6.354, pretty high when you consider that in 2022 NZ GDP was less than 1% of the US GDP. AMIVEST stands for inverse (realized) Amihud, indicating how many billions of USD are necessary on average to move the FX rate by one standard deviation.
See Table 1. Descriptive statistics (https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/economics-econometrics-and-finance/descriptive-statistics) of realized Amihud for major FX pairs. Data are based on 2479 daily observations for each currency pair and the sample period spans from November 2011 to September 2021.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304405X22001891

3. Both S&P and Moody's give NZ the same sovereign rating as the USA. So, NZ and NZD have more meat packed in them, than meets the casual eye. See more comparisons here before you write off NZD's inherent (fundamental) strength: https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/new-zealand/usa

I do agree however, that in times of strife USD sparkles (as it is doing now), and that Fed is, and for the foreseeable future, will remain the primary influencer of USD moves and value (and therefore other global currencies).

BUT USD strength is weakening US as well as its allies, so much so that a multipolar world is spawning with the greatest speed it has had in the last 5 decades. Also, more and more (longer-fixed) US borrowers are having to refinance at higher rates. So, Time will tell whether we get to 55c or 65c first.

I don't know about you, but I'm backing my thinking with my money.

Entrep
12-11-2023, 10:45 AM

Cool, I'm just curious. I am been taking out long-term USD forward contracts under 60c. Anything under 60c is great value IMO.

Daytr
12-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Daytr …..Nzd one of most traded currencies in forex market …not long ago was in top ten

Sure, NZ for its size is a large export economy producing about 5 x the food we consume & we also import most manufactured goods. Also being the first currency to open each day gives it a bit more volume than it would otherwise would, although the first two hours of trading are very thin & spreads about 4 - 5 times as wide as it is when Asia or Europe opens.

When I used to trade the NZD on a wholesale basis at times, mostly to hedge commodity transactions currency risk.
Trying to get away volume was typically tricky. Spreads would widen and $50 - $100M could move the market substantially depending on the day.

For a lot of hedge funds to take a position I.e to invest & hold the Kiwi wouldn't qualify due to the limited size of the market.

The ones that do trade / invest in Kiwi would probably be taking relatively small positions so they know if they need to they can get out quickly.

stoploss
12-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Sure, NZ for its size is a large export economy producing about 5 x the food we consume & we also import most manufactured goods. Also being the first currency to open each day gives it a bit more volume than it would otherwise would, although the first two hours of trading are very thin & spreads about 4 - 5 times as wide as it is when Asia or Europe opens.

When I used to trade the NZD on a wholesale basis at times, mostly to hedge commodity transactions currency risk.
Trying to get away volume was typically tricky. Spreads would widen and $50 - $100M could move the market substantially depending on the day.

For a lot of hedge funds to take a position I.e to invest & hold the Kiwi wouldn't qualify due to the limited size of the market.

The ones that do trade / invest in Kiwi would probably be taking relatively small positions so they know if they need to they can get out quickly.
Daytr , this is not correct some of the biggest hedge funds have been involved in the NZ FX Market . As an example Tiger fund the late Julian Robertson in a large way …. In some cases it could be argued that the lack of liquidity works in their favour ( more volatility ) and if they have an options strategy in play the increased volatility there is going to make them more money .
I could go on and mention BT late 80’s Andy Kriger ( s/p) but I’ll leave it there .

Daytr
12-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Daytr , this is not correct some of the biggest hedge funds have been involved in the NZ FX Market . As an example Tiger fund the late Julian Robertson in a large way …. In some cases it could be argued that the lack of liquidity works in their favour ( more volatility ) and if they have an options strategy in play the increased volatility there is going to make them more money .
I could go on and mention BT late 80’s Andy Kriger ( s/p) but I’ll leave it there .

Thanks that's interesting & happy to stand corrected. Just not my experience when dealing with hedge funds, admittedly its a big wide world out there and we only covered a fraction of it.

beacon
14-11-2023, 10:44 AM
Cool, I'm just curious. I am been taking out long-term USD forward contracts under 60c. Anything under 60c is great value IMO.

Jarden’s view is any further increase in the Official Cash Rate (OCR) seems unlikely if economic data continues this path, NZ’s short-term interest rates to fall towards the end of 2024.

BNZ has gone one step further and revised its forecast for an OCR cut by May next year.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/jarden-wealth-weekly-will-putting-the-skids-on-interest-rates-give-a-strong-boost-to-stock-markets/SQIQ5KSAS5H6NDGJAAAD5ICFVI/

winner69
15-11-2023, 09:06 AM
Nzdusd back over .60 after overnight action

beacon
15-11-2023, 11:13 AM
Nzdusd back over .60 after overnight action

Yep, Big Day for NZD, on good volume - recent news confirms signals that stuff is getting better:

In US:
- US T10y below 4.5% recent lows, US T2y 4.83% - on Lower than expected US CPI https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/14/cpi-inflation-report-october-2023.html
- Russel 2000 UP 5%, NDX UP 2.5%, SPX 500 UP 2%, https://www.google.com/search?q=russell+2000&rlz=1C1AWFC_enNZ816NZ816&oq=russell+2000&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBggAEEUYOzIGCAAQRRg70gEINDg1OW owajSoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- Should be followed by a relief rally in EM stocks and currencies today

In NZ:
- Food DOWN 3 months in a row https://www.stats.govt.nz/news/food-prices-up-since-last-year-but-down-in-october-2023/
- Property UP 3 months in a row - QV House Price Index (average home up 2% over 3 months at Oct end, Auckland up 2.7%) https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/2023/11/housing-market-showing-increasing-signs-of-life-property-values-lift-third-month-in-a-row-qv-house-price-index.html
- Houses to rise by an average 4.8%, while CPI slows to 3.6% over the next 12 months (so a small but positive 1.2% real growth finally), according to the Reserve Bank's survey of 37 business leaders and professional forecasters. https://www.newsroom.co.nz/sharp-rise-in-house-prices-forecast

beacon
15-11-2023, 12:12 PM
... USD strength is weakening US...

UBS sees a raft of Fed rate cuts next year on the back of a U.S. recession

...increasing weight of higher interest rates. Credit and lending standards appear to be tightening beyond simply repricing. Labor market income keeps being revised lower, on net, over time,” UBS highlighted.

“According to our estimates, spending in the economy looks elevated relative to income, pushed up by fiscal stimulus and maintained at that level by excess savings.”

The bank estimates that the upward pressure on growth from fiscal impetus in 2023 will fade next year, while household savings are “thinning out” and balance sheets look less robust.

...“historically large” amount of credit that is being withdrawn from the U.S. economy.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/14/why-the-us-has-lost-thousands-of-high-skilled-workers-to-canada-.html

beacon
15-11-2023, 12:19 PM
Expecting 62c this months

Chart looks like it just finished forming an inverse head and shoulders (bullish indicator)

Valuegrowth
15-11-2023, 01:12 PM
USD nosedived on Tuesday. I may have a chance to sell my ETF.

beacon
16-11-2023, 11:13 AM
... Should be followed by a relief rally in EM stocks and currencies today

That came to pass. NZD inching up too, as National Government composition inches towards clarity.

Meanwhile in US, Wholesale prices in October posted their biggest decline in 3½ years, providing another indication that the worst of the inflation surge may have passed.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/15/wholesale-prices-fell-0point5percent-in-october-for-biggest-monthly-drop-since-april-2020.html

So, no US hikes = no interest differential tailwinds for USD = NZD should keep inching up towards 62c as National Government formation negotiations enter final stages

beacon
16-11-2023, 12:09 PM
NZD should keep inching up towards 62c as National Government formation negotiations enter final stages

- factory output up 4.6%
- retail sales up 7.6%
despite
- real estate investment down 9.3%, post CCP crackdown on excessive borrowing by developers two years ago and the pandemic.

Impact reflected in Baltic Dry Index reversion to the mean. One more box ticked for NZD

beacon
16-11-2023, 12:32 PM
... stuff is getting better...

NZ's biggest ever migration-driven population gain for any 12 months period
NZ's Biggest source countries for foreign citizens - India, the Philippines, China, Fiji and South Africa. Why? NZ better on many counts...
Immigration fuels the economy. When immigrants enter the labor force, they increase the productive capacity of the economy and raise GDP. Their incomes rise, but so do those of natives. https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/north-american-century/benefits-of-immigration-outweigh-costs/#:~:text=Immigration%20fuels%20the%20economy.,so%2 0do%20those%20of%20natives.

Yet, this happened at the same time as we experienced...

NZ's biggest ever net loss of NZ citizens in any 12 month period
A reflection on Labour policies and rule? Kiwis voting with their feet perhaps?
https://www.interest.co.nz/public-policy/125242/migration-driven-population-growth-has-more-doubled-compared-pre-covid-levels

beacon
16-11-2023, 12:40 PM
As NZ stimulates growth via tax cuts, US has committed itself to increasing spending to fund/ aid Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan. While our Budget deficits are estimated to decrease therefore, US budget deficits are bound to increase. So NZD weakness seems irrational.

NZ Consumer tightening belts too. Stats NZ figures show (https://www.interest.co.nz/business/125227/stats-nz-figures-show-total-card-spending-fell-03-october-while-retail-spending) that total card spending fell by -0.3% in October, while retail spending dropped by -0.7%.
'the softness in spending is notable as it comes as population growth is continuing to surge'

Interestingly, weak currencies are inflationary. So, the more NZD falls, the more RBNZ must raise OCR to compensate. Thoughts any one?

A rising NZD is doing RBNZ's job to contain (imported) inflation.

beacon
16-11-2023, 12:49 PM
Meanwhile, the Game Of Thrones in US Congress continues.

And they've kicked the US shutdown can to early Feb 2024 probably. With shutdown pressures gone, USD loses some shine and Wall Street readies for a stress-free Christmas.

Relief also for EM stocks and non-US currencies. NZD up, TWI up. Go NZD!

winner69
16-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Nzdusd back below .60

Onemootpoint
17-11-2023, 12:34 AM
What if there is no recession…

“But a coming US recession will force the Federal Reserve to slash rates by 150 basis points in 2024's second quarter, the analysts predict, jump starting the "dollar's long goodbye."
Within this trend, undervalued tenders will have the most to gain, such as the Australian dollar and Norwegian kroner. “

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/us-dollar-fx-rally-2024-ing-currency-outlook-interest-cuts-2023-11

beacon
17-11-2023, 07:42 AM
What if there is no recession…

Borrowed from another thread, posted by Winner69 a few days ago.

Jared says on X re USA ….

1. The yield curve inverted 16 months ago.
2. 8/8 times the yield curve inverts, we get a recession.
3. The recession happens when the curve un-inverts.
4. The curve is un-inverting.
5. Payrolls are finally crapping out.

A recession is inevitable.

The only thing I disagree with - is 4. The curve is back to being inverted for the moment. See below:

So, the impending/ expected recesssion is coming, albeit delayed

beacon
17-11-2023, 07:48 AM
Nzdusd back below .60

Nzdusd was back above .60 overnight too. It is consolidating after a big move up.
IMO, If it closes this week and next - above .6, we have .6 as the floor for the next move up to 62c.

beacon
17-11-2023, 09:33 AM
Nzdusd back below .60

.5966 - for the moment

Possibly low sentiment from consecutive sport losses on the international stage after a long dismal Labour governance - reflecting in low self-esteem and lack of confidence in NZ and NZD.
But despite the losses, I'd rather be in company of Mitchell Santners and Kane Williamsons than Simon O’Donnells. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/cricket/india-vs-new-zealand-black-caps-slammed-for-helping-cramping-virat-kohli-during-century/56IJU3VCBJB5ZHJGLASW4NQKYI/

We may have lost to Indian cricket team, but we have won the Indian hearts. Time to build on that, while cherishing, preserving and celebrating our humane(ity)...

beacon
17-11-2023, 09:50 AM
So, the impending/ expected recesssion is coming, albeit delayed

Goldman Sachs thinks that only an unforeseen shock is likely to cause a recession in 2024
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/goldman-sachs-thinks-that-only-an-unforeseen-shock-is-likely-to-cause-a-recession-in-2024.html

beacon
17-11-2023, 09:53 AM
[NZ] Sentiment Low after Rugby and Cricket losses?

Also, on the USD side of the equation, more hawkish Fed jawboning helping shackle NZD...

Fed’s Mester wants ‘much more evidence’ that inflation has been defeated
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/feds-mester-wants-much-more-evidence-that-inflation-has-been-defeated.html

beacon
17-11-2023, 09:58 AM
But USD pre-eminence under rising threat from China and Chinese vassal states ... as yet another is metamorphosed into Hitler...

Xi says U.S. and China can only be adversaries or partners, with no middle ground
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/xi-says-us-and-china-can-only-be-adversaries-or-partners.html

Biden stands by comment that Xi is a ‘dictator’ hours after their first meeting in a year
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/us-china-apec-biden-stands-by-comment-that-xi-is-a-dictator.html

beacon
17-11-2023, 04:33 PM
NAB sees NZD at 60c this Christmas, and at 64c mid 2024 now - despite markets pricing in 0 hikes and 0.5% OCR cut in 2024

Daytr
17-11-2023, 10:21 PM
You are replying to your own posts now Beacon?

beacon
18-11-2023, 08:24 AM
You are replying to your own posts now Beacon?

Yeah, more of a chronicle now - since there is not much others have posted.
Maybe not much vested interest in the pair to care, or not enough to say...
... So be it. It is still helpful to me. Writing here clears my thinking. Hope it helps others too..

audiav
18-11-2023, 08:44 AM
I follow this thread. I’m not knowledgeable on currencies and it’s useful to see what may be impacting movements :t_up:

beacon
18-11-2023, 09:25 AM
I follow this thread. I’m not knowledgeable on currencies and it’s useful to see what may be impacting movements :t_up:

Thanks audiav. I also believe I've played a small but useful part for NZD ... by posting here.

Westpac - Only one bank left predicting OCR increase

ANZ ... revising its forecast, no hikes ... OCR on hold at 5.5% until a cut in February 2025.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/301010966/only-one-bank-left-predicting-ocr-increase

Daytr
18-11-2023, 11:25 AM
Yeah, more of a chronicle now - since there is not much others have posted.
Maybe not much vested interest in the pair to care, or not enough to say...
... So be it. It is still helpful to me. Writing here clears my thinking. Hope it helps others too..

Fair enough buddy. I enjoy your posts.

Valuegrowth
18-11-2023, 11:40 AM
I am following this. Both currency trend and interest rates are very important to me. Thanks.

Thanks audiav. I also believe I've played a small but useful part for NZD ... by posting here.

Westpac - Only one bank left predicting OCR increase

ANZ ... revising its forecast, no hikes ... OCR on hold at 5.5% until a cut in February 2025.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/301010966/only-one-bank-left-predicting-ocr-increase

Valuegrowth
18-11-2023, 11:41 AM
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/nzd-usd-change-of-the-rbnz-remit-could-support-kiwi-ing-202311171547

https://www.fxstreet.com/news/us-dollar-closes-a-losing-week-amid-dovish-bets-on-the-fed-202311171817

beacon
19-11-2023, 07:57 AM
Far too many "unknowns" (e.g. how many of the fiscal skeletons in the Lab Govt Cupboard are going to be revealed over the next few months?)

Willis today emphasised the realistic outcomes of that mini-Budget. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/coalition-talks-winston-peters-to-meet-with-christopher-luxon-this-afternoon-treaty-use-deal-structure-still-uncertain-as-discussions-stretch-into-weekend/IE5YE5GPXVANLABU2KULPPFJHY/

”We’ve put emphasis on the word ‘mini’ in mini-Budget and the reason for that is we are necessarily constrained in what we can do between now and Christmas,” she said.

”What we will have is a half-year economic and fiscal update which will provide us an opportunity to transparently share with New Zealanders the real state of the books, the real state of the economy, for us to respond to that as a government in terms of what our fiscal priorities will be, what policy we’re kicking off to respond to New Zealand’s economic and fiscal situation and to get on with the main job which is reducing the cost of living for New Zealanders.”

Expecting range-bound volatility with an upward bias, until she bares the cupboard.
Expecting NZD to break up if no startling revelations in books, or major surprises in joint Govt. composition or policy ...

beacon
19-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Fair enough buddy. I enjoy your posts.

Thank you Daytr. I have also found your inputs thought provoking. Thank you

beacon
19-11-2023, 08:15 AM
I am following this. Both currency trend and interest rates are very important to me. Thanks.

Thanks Valuegrowth.

Thank you too for posting the above link https://www.fxstreet.com/news/nzd-usd-change-of-the-rbnz-remit-could-support-kiwi-ing-202311171547 . Succinctly worded conundrum, isn't it.

Tax cuts are inflationary, but should help NZ and Kiwis with cost of living. Higher for longer OCR hurts Kiwi spending power, but is NZD supportive ( and hence better for NZ overall).

Interesting to see that Economists at ING are bullish on the NZD/USD and believe that if new government does change the RBNZ remit – it will be a potentially bullish factor for the Kiwi.

beacon
19-11-2023, 08:22 AM
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/us-dollar-closes-a-losing-week-amid-dovish-bets-on-the-fed-202311171817

Technical Analysis: US Dollar bears regain the 100-day SMA, more downside on the horizon
According to the daily chart, the DXY holds a bearish technical bias as the sellers are seizing control, signaling the potential of further downward movement. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is trending below its midline, suggesting a bearish outlook, while the Moving Average Convergence (MACD) histogram shows rising red bars.

On the broader scale, the index is below the 20 and 100-day Simple Moving Average (SMA), favoring the case of a negative outlook for the USD.

The antipodeans should benefit more than other G10 pairs in the long run from USD weakness. They generally also lead the others in breakouts. So yeah, stars aligning for NZD reversion to mean...

beacon
19-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Risks: Iran, Hezbollah or Saudi martial involvement in MidEast War theatre - not just political posturing and noise!

Been five weeks of political posturing and noise since I last posted this, but so far the conflict remains essentially localized despite the shocking loss of life, property and ethics.
These risks are dissipating with time, but they remain...

winner69
21-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Nz trade deficit was a little larger than the market expected. This could lead to an increase in the NZ dollar.

beacon
22-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Nz trade deficit was a little larger than the market expected. This could lead to an increase in the NZ dollar.

New Zealand's trade deficit shrank to $1.709 billion in October 2023 from $2.315 billion in the same month of the previous year.

Exports down 9.3% to $5.4 billion, imports down 14% to $7.1 billion.

source: Statistics New Zealand

Go NZD :t_up:

beacon
22-11-2023, 12:15 PM
... reported wage increases versus a year earlier dropped to 4.9% - that’s the lowest read since March 2022.

BNZ head of research Stephen Toplis says movement in the labour market is nothing short of startling. “Businesses have rapidly moved from not being able to find staff, for love nor money, to having choice in who they hire.”

This is best seen in NZIER’s QSBO which shows the ease of finding skilled labour improving markedly and labour turnover tumbling. Both of these variables are key indicators for future wage inflation. This, plus feedback from businesses, convinces us that wage inflation has well and truly peaked, Toplis says.
https://tmmonline.nz/article/976522518/ocr-cuts-and-when-they-will-start?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=When+OCR+cuts+will+start+

beacon
22-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Adding to the OCR [cuts next year] expectation, high interest rates have also depressed consumer spending – down 3.7% over the past three quarters and falling.
https://tmmonline.nz/article/976522518/ocr-cuts-and-when-they-will-start?utm_source=GR&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=When+OCR+cuts+will+start+

Daytr
22-11-2023, 01:38 PM
I'm surprised the NZD isn't tanking based on those numbers.

beacon
22-11-2023, 02:16 PM
I'm surprised the NZD isn't tanking based on those numbers.

RBNZ wanted consumer, corporate and Government to control spending. It is happening, leading to small but continuing successes in controlling Inflation and inflation expectations, without lifting OCR.
Plus National Government to form. Stimulation and growth to come with tax cuts, which while inflationary - strengthen NZ economy. Strong economy growing again = currency should keep getting stronger.
US and China are talking and trading again, which benefits China - and their proxy antipodeans. Why are we still below 62c?

Daytr
22-11-2023, 04:08 PM
RBNZ wanted consumer, corporate and Government to control spending. It is happening, leading to small but continuing successes in controlling Inflation and inflation expectations, without lifting OCR.
Plus National Government to form. Stimulation and growth to come with tax cuts, which while inflationary - strengthen NZ economy. Strong economy growing again = currency should keep getting stronger.
US and China are talking and trading again, which benefits China - and their proxy antipodeans. Why are we still below 62c?

I look at it differently.
If inflation is under control & the economy is weakening with consumer spending down then the likelihood of a rate cut sooner rather than later.
If there is less yield comparative to other currencies then we should see the Kiwi weaken against them.

Entrep
22-11-2023, 04:50 PM
If NZD can hold above 60.5c I think the lows are in. Happy to have hedged a crapload of future USD earnings under 59c the last few weeks.

Daytr
22-11-2023, 07:35 PM
If NZD can hold above 60.5c I think the lows are in. Happy to have hedged a crapload of future USD earnings under 59c the last few weeks.

It's not holding that now trading 60.25 but overall I think 59c will prove to be a good level. I regret not buying at 0.5780, however I'm not sure NZD weakness has played out fully yet and I look at the Aussie cross thinking the NZD is still relatively strong.
I have no axe to grind here and I think any level sub 60c is a pretty good level when you look historically.
Only time will tell.

FTG
22-11-2023, 10:01 PM
New Zealand's trade deficit shrank to $1.709 billion in October 2023 from $2.315 billion in the same month of the previous year.

Exports down 9.3% to $5.4 billion, imports down 14% to $7.1 billion.

source: Statistics New Zealand

Go NZD :t_up:

Beacon, better news, yes. But lest not forget that we are still running a monthly trade deficit of $1.5+ BILLION. Keep this behaviour up (living beyond our means) and the country will ultimately be poorer for it....leading to further value destruction of our currency.

Daytr
22-11-2023, 10:25 PM
Beacon, better news, yes. But lest not forget that we are still running a monthly trade deficit of $1.5+ BILLION. Keep this behaviour up (living beyond our means) and the country will ultimately be poorer for it....leading to further value destruction of our currency.

And my take on those numbers is that the economy is shrinking despite inflation.

ynot
23-11-2023, 06:29 AM
And my take on those numbers is the economy is shrinking despite inflation.

New govt has some work to do thats for sure.

winner69
23-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Beveridge Curve looking good for you guys

beacon
23-11-2023, 08:17 AM
... the economy is weakening with consumer spending down ...

Consumer spending cuts do not necessarily and always mean a weakening economy. I think these (reatail spending) cuts are transitory, and for the moment, just an adjustment of expense heads anyway. Further, consumers are adjusting their retail spending down in US too... https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/22/despite-strong-economy-americans-are-spending-less.html

... likelihood of a [NZ] rate cut sooner rather than later. If there is less yield comparative to other currencies then we should see the Kiwi weaken against them.
US is looking to cut too, so yield differential will not widen much even if Orr cuts earlier than him. Powell (like many other Central bankers including Orr) is in a hard place. He cannot appear dovish until he cuts.

None of this takes anything materially away from the advantage NZD is slowly, but surely, regaining on USD - especially as we have no QT. So, an OCR or FFR cut or parity can offer only a kaleidoscopic view at best, at the moment. Why then did NZD test 60c again after coming so close to 61c in the last 48 hours? I think cos USD was bid after UMich inflation expectations surprised everyone on the higher side.

Anyway, on net balance, I think a breach of 62c ceiling remains a distinct possibility this month.

beacon
23-11-2023, 08:25 AM
I regret not buying at 0.5780, however I'm not sure NZD weakness has played out fully yet ...

I regret not buying more too. Reasoning gave way to caution (about market irrationality), and I trimmed my orders down all the way to 55c.
I think I've well and truly missed that boat now, but I remain happy for NZ that we didn't see 55c.

beacon
23-11-2023, 08:30 AM

You are using May figures, which was a record deficit. The deficit was NZ$14.8 billion in the 12 months through October, as per Statistics New Zealand.
That's 1.2 billion per month and falling, and the smallest since December 2022. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-11-20/new-zealand-posts-smallest-annual-trade-deficit-since-december?srnd=premium-europe#:~:text=The%20deficit%20was%20NZ%2414.8,%24 17.1%20billion%20gap%20in%20May.

I do agree with you that it is still high, historically speaking, and that living within our means is a surer path to our prosperity. We can't curtail imports much, so we should get more innovative and productive with our exports, without continually trying to suck at the NZD depreciation teat.

beacon
23-11-2023, 09:01 AM
And my take on those numbers is that the economy is shrinking despite inflation.

That's an interesting inference! Let us see now. Does the economy shrink if trade deficit falls and there is inflation? Hmmm...

A trade deficit occurs when a country imports more than it exports. In the short run, a negative balance of trade curbs inflation. However, over time, a substantial trade deficit weakens domestic industries and decreases job opportunities.

A current account deficit may imply the economy is becoming uncompetitive and the exchange rate relatively overvalued. For countries with a floating exchange rate like NZ, this is not so serious because market forces will cause a depreciation to restore competitiveness.

Recent research does not indicate that developing economies with current account deficits grow faster. https://www.thebalancemoney.com/trade-deficit-definition-causes-effects-role-in-bop-3305898

Therefore, a fall in trade deficit may not necessarily shrink the economy.

In fact, a large trade deficit can actually indicate economic growth. When the economy of a country grows and strengthens, consumers have more wealth to buy goods from overseas, which will increase the trade deficit.

A strong economy also attracts foreign investors, further enlarging the trade deficit. Trade Deficit: Definition, Causes, and Economic Effects - 2023 - MasterClass (https://www.masterclass.com/articles/trade-deficit-definition)

Reducing the value of the exchange rate can help to reduce a trade deficit. When NZD falls it makes NZ exports more competitive, increasing quantity demanded.
A depreciation also makes imports more expensive, reducing demand for imports and foreign holidays. Therefore, we would expect a depreciation to improve the trade deficit.

Hmmm... so on balance Daytr, I disagree with you. NZD should keep strengthening, given the circumstances!

beacon
23-11-2023, 09:27 AM
Beveridge Curve looking good for you guys

Yeah, thanks again Winner. Down vertically, and extending right. Looking good for NZ...

The labour market remains strong, Vacancies trending down without a sharp rise in unemployment. https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/-/media/project/sites/rbnz/files/publications/monetary-policy-statements/2023/august/mps-briefing-august-2023.pdf

beacon
23-11-2023, 09:42 AM
[Beveridge curve] Down vertically, and extending right. Looking good for NZ...

For those who want to know more: Special feature: Beveridge curve in New Zealand, https://www.mbie.govt.nz/business-and-employment/employment-and-skills/labour-market-reports-data-and-analysis/jobs-online/special-feature-beveridge-curve-in-new-zealand/

The Beveridge curve shows changes in matching between the demand for and supply of labour and reflects the business cycle. The time line in the graph above shows the time series in sequence, starting with 1990 Q1 and finishing with 2023 Q2.

The supply of labour is represented by the unemployment rate (people who were unemployed and actively seeking work) and the demand for labour is represented by the vacancy rate. The vacancy rate is calculated by dividing the internet vacancies by employment. The unemployment rate is the ratio of unemployment levels to the labour force. The vacancies are from Jobs Online (now a mature internet vacancy market), while employment and unemployment are from the Household Labour Force Survey (HLFS).

When the economy is expanding the vacancy rate is high. This usually corresponds with a lower unemployment rate, with the underlying implication that vacancies provide opportunities for those who are unemployed to gain employment.

Conversely, when the labour market is contracting the vacancy rate is low. This usually corresponds with a higher unemployment rate.

An upward shift can indicate a reduction in matching efficiency (the degree to which the skills of the unemployed match the requirements of the available jobs), as it implies that the unemployment rate does not fall with higher vacancy rates. The national and regional curves tend to shift to the right following a recession, due to uncertainties in the economy after the recession.

winner69
23-11-2023, 12:35 PM
That's an interesting inference! Let us see now. Does the economy shrink if trade deficit falls and there is inflation? Hmmm...

A trade deficit occurs when a country imports more than it exports. In the short run, a negative balance of trade curbs inflation. However, over time, a substantial trade deficit weakens domestic industries and decreases job opportunities.

A current account deficit may imply the economy is becoming uncompetitive and the exchange rate relatively overvalued. For countries with a floating exchange rate like NZ, this is not so serious because market forces will cause a depreciation to restore competitiveness.

Recent research does not indicate that developing economies with current account deficits grow faster. https://www.thebalancemoney.com/trade-deficit-definition-causes-effects-role-in-bop-3305898

Therefore, a fall in trade deficit may not necessarily shrink the economy.

In fact, a large trade deficit can actually indicate economic growth. When the economy of a country grows and strengthens, consumers have more wealth to buy goods from overseas, which will increase the trade deficit.

A strong economy also attracts foreign investors, further enlarging the trade deficit. Trade Deficit: Definition, Causes, and Economic Effects - 2023 - MasterClass (https://www.masterclass.com/articles/trade-deficit-definition)

Reducing the value of the exchange rate can help to reduce a trade deficit. When NZD falls it makes NZ exports more competitive, increasing quantity demanded.
A depreciation also makes imports more expensive, reducing demand for imports and foreign holidays. Therefore, we would expect a depreciation to improve the trade deficit.

Hmmm... so on balance Daytr, I disagree with you. NZD should keep strengthening, given the circumstances!

Think through the basic GDP formula

GDP = private consumption + gross private investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

beacon
23-11-2023, 03:32 PM
Think through the basic GDP formula

GDP = private consumption + gross private investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

(exports – imports) = Trade Surplus
So, GDP = private consumption + gross private investment + government investment + government spending + Trade Surplus

Ceteris paribus, GDP up (=economy growing) if Trade Surplus up, OR Trade Deficit (opposite of Trade Surplus) DOWN

winner69
23-11-2023, 03:40 PM
(exports – imports) = Trade Surplus
So, GDP = private consumption + gross private investment + government investment + government spending + Trade Surplus

Ceteris paribus, GDP up (=economy growing) if Trade Surplus up, OR Trade Deficit (opposite of Trade Surplus) DOWN

But need to consider how much of those imports end up as Inventory at end of period as change in Inventories is a component of GDP

beacon
23-11-2023, 04:55 PM
But need to consider how much of those imports end up as Inventory at end of period as change in Inventories is a component of GDP

Ahh... thanks for pointing that out Winner69.

The relationship between imports and GDP is not always straightforward. For example, if imports decrease because of a decrease in consumer demand, as I think is happening in NZ transitorily, then GDP COULD decrease as well.

The relationship between imports and GDP is, however, complex and depends on various factors. When imports decrease, it does not necessarily mean that GDP will decrease. It could lead to an increase in GDP if the other components of GDP increase.

The change in inventories is a component of GDP, but it is only one of the components. The other components, as you said earlier in the GDP formula, are personal consumption expenditures, gross private domestic investment, and Govt. consumption expenditures and Govt. gross investment.

The value of imports is actually subtracted from the other components of GDP, not exports. Therefore, if imports decrease, the value of the other components of GDP will increase, which COULD lead to an increase in GDP.

Daytr
24-11-2023, 08:42 AM
Ahh... thanks for pointing that out Winner69.

The relationship between imports and GDP is not always straightforward. For example, if imports decrease because of a decrease in consumer demand, as I think is happening in NZ transitorily, then GDP COULD decrease as well.

The relationship between imports and GDP is, however, complex and depends on various factors. When imports decrease, it does not necessarily mean that GDP will decrease. It could lead to an increase in GDP if the other components of GDP increase.

The change in inventories is a component of GDP, but it is only one of the components. The other components, as you said earlier in the GDP formula, are personal consumption expenditures, gross private domestic investment, and Govt. consumption expenditures and Govt. gross investment.

The value of imports is actually subtracted from the other components of GDP, not exports. Therefore, if imports decrease, the value of the other components of GDP will increase, which COULD lead to an increase in GDP.

I would suggest when BOTH imports & exports decrease, unless it's an anomaly in reporting, that GDP is decreasing and perhaps quite considerably.

beacon
24-11-2023, 09:10 AM
I would suggest when BOTH imports & exports decrease, unless it's an anomaly in reporting, that GDP is decreasing ...

Agree, but they are still lagging indicators. NZD price already reflects the bad. It was a long night, and dawn is here. Yet, we are still way below 88c.
Confidence is a (one of) leading indicator(s). NZ directors a little less pessimistic on the economy than last year...
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/nz-directors-a-little-less-pessimistic-on-the-economy-than-last-year?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

FTG
24-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately, many folk, including most politicians (ex finance minister Robertson, being a classic example), journalists and even a few economists (the NZCTU one being a prime example) don't REALLY understand all things "GDP" related. Many folk will base their thinking, and hence narrative, around the false premise that GDP is THE measure of the prosperity of the country's citizens.

As clearly shown over recent years, whilst the State continues to enlarge its presence in the country, spreading its marauding tentacles wider & deeper (excessive Govt. expenditure, borrowing etc), this only distorts the GDP numbers printed, for the short/medium-term. But of course the Sugar Hits can't & won't continue infinitum - A-la Argentina.

As is often the case with all things "economic performance" related , the devil is in the detail. Knowing the general methodology for how the country's GDP is determined is relatively straightforward. Understanding, actually, what & how the various components of the formula get measured, and how they truly interrelate from a 'cause & effect' perspective is way beyond most folks' comprehension.

Additionally, many folk just assume that the methodology for GDP calculation is commonly agreed too & hence applied consistently across the OECD and beyond. Not so. If 'commentators' & politicians espouse a certain narrative when benchmarking NZ inc against other countries (e.g. "we are doing so much better than most other countries"), we could possibly be a tad reticent at swallowing that hook, line & sinker.

So yes, relative to other currencies, over the next few months & years the NZD may go up. It also may go down, or simply consolidate at current levels.

But on its own, sadly, the trajectory has been, and remains, very clear.

Daytr
24-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Agree, but they are still lagging indicators. NZD price already reflects the bad. It was a long night, and dawn is here. Yet, we are still way below 88c.
Confidence is a (one of) leading indicator(s). NZ directors a little less pessimistic on the economy than last year...
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/economy/nz-directors-a-little-less-pessimistic-on-the-economy-than-last-year?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

How are they lagging indicators?
Or do you mean the reporting is lagging I.e it's for the 3rd quarter.

winner69
24-11-2023, 03:47 PM
New coalition agreement seen as hawkish ….that might help nzd

beacon
24-11-2023, 06:13 PM
How are they lagging indicators?
Or do you mean the reporting is lagging I.e it's for the 3rd quarter.

yep, rear view mirror

Daytr
24-11-2023, 06:46 PM
yep, rear view mirror

So do you think those numbers are improving this quarter?
And if so why?

Valuegrowth
24-11-2023, 08:36 PM
Some experts say US rates have peaked. Rising NZD will reduce import cost and our fuel cost.
New coalition agreement seen as hawkish ….that might help nzd

beacon
25-11-2023, 08:49 AM
So do you think those numbers are improving this quarter?
And if so why?

Hard to predict this with confidence, but they should improve with confidence - and for all the other developments we have been talking about to date, eg., coming tax cuts etc..
At the very least, they should not materially deteriorate going forward - although NZD might be volatile when the Labour cupboard skeletons are bared.

War expansion risks remain, El Nino risks in future. On balance, NZD marches onwards and upwards past 65c...

winner69
27-11-2023, 06:06 PM
AUD hits 3 month highs v USD

How’s NZD doing?

Daytr
27-11-2023, 06:14 PM

How’s NZD doing?

We will know more I suspect after the RBNZ meeting on Wednesday

beacon
28-11-2023, 06:36 AM

How’s NZD doing?

Breached 61c overnight - also hitting 3 month highs v USD.
Expecting 62c resistance tested this month...

Daytr
28-11-2023, 08:57 AM

Yep just locked in a small short.
I will establish a much bigger position on the long side if we head back towards the recent lows, otherwise I will be stopped out for a small loss.

Adrian Orr has a habit of saying what he thinks, which is a mistake as a Central Banker & Alan Greenspan would shake his head.

Although it appears Orr is starting to learn not to say too much, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear him let slip that interest rates might be eased sooner rather than later.

If he has learnt from his previous fopahs he will keep schtum and it's steady as she goes, the fight against inflation isn't over etc. And the Kiwi should hold or go higher.

Daytr
28-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Or another scenario is the market is buying the rumor & sells the fact. Certainly seen that again & again.

beacon
28-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Or another scenario is the market is buying the rumor & sells the fact. Certainly seen that again & again.

Ray Attrill, head of FX strategy at NAB, today "... break of resistance at $0.6055 increases the chance NZD has entered a trading range up as far as $0.64."

beacon
29-11-2023, 02:15 PM

62c breached.

winner69
29-11-2023, 02:26 PM
62c breached.

Instead of just taking about it happening soon Orr should just have done it today …like uo to 5.75%

Daytr
29-11-2023, 02:32 PM
Instead of just taking about it happening soon Orr should just have done it today …like uo to 5.5%

Its already at 5.5%.
Damn! Adrian Orr is learning not to say too much!
No slip up, steady as she goes.
Well done everyone else who was long!
I stopped myself out, let it gap higher & reestablished a small short.

winner69
29-11-2023, 02:52 PM
Its already at 5.5%.
Damn! Adrian Orr is learning not to say too much!
No slip up, steady as she goes.
Well done everyone else who was long!
I stopped myself out, let it gap higher & reestablished a small short.

meant to say 5.75% eh

Next year sometime then

Daytr
29-11-2023, 03:00 PM
meant to say 5.75% eh

Next year sometime then

I doubt it unless something else left field happens.

Daytr
30-11-2023, 10:46 AM
Mixed messages from the FED on interest rates. One says up, one says down...

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/futures-rise-growing-bets-rate-cuts-next-year-2023-11-29/

winner69
30-11-2023, 11:32 AM
Nzdusd down today …back where it was prior to Orr being hawkish yesterday

beacon
01-12-2023, 06:36 AM
Nzdusd down today …back where it was prior to Orr being hawkish yesterday

Hawkish surprises seem to have done little to help AUD or NZD in recent past vs USD.

winner69
02-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Big move overnight. …heading back to 64

Daytr
02-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Big move overnight. …heading back to 64

Not really winner69.
Back towards recent highs.
These sort of moves are pretty common at the end of the week. Something I quite often trade.

winner69
04-12-2023, 12:18 PM
New Zealand’s goods terms of trade fell 0.6% in Q3,…Stats NZ

Export prices fell more than import prices

beacon
05-12-2023, 08:17 AM
New Zealand’s goods terms of trade fell 0.6% in Q3,…Stats NZ

Export prices fell more than import prices

Dairy prices tipped to lift by as much as 3% at this week's auction
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/primary-sector/dairy-prices-tipped-to-lift-by-as-much-as-3-at-this-weeks-auction?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

Daytr
05-12-2023, 11:56 AM
Dairy prices tipped to lift by as much as 3% at this week's auction
https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/primary-sector/dairy-prices-tipped-to-lift-by-as-much-as-3-at-this-weeks-auction?utm_source=nzh&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=nzh-home

That will help to offset some of the net lower price in NZD terms.

winner69
05-12-2023, 01:29 PM
The ANZ World Commodity Price Index fell 1.3% m/m in November as prices eased for most of the food commodities that we export

Daytr
06-12-2023, 07:58 AM
Technically the Kiwi ain't looking good.
Locked in lower highs in the downward channel. Unless there is a reversal, to continue the downward channel trend suggests around 57c is on the radar.

winner69
06-12-2023, 08:03 AM
Overnight auction ….. GDT Price Index up 1.6%

Won’t affect nzd

FTG
06-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Despite the current upward move since late Oct, the NZDUSD seems to still be respecting the clear downward trendline (originating over 2 years ago).

Currently, a 2dc over 0.6230 is needed to demonstrate that a longer lasting low has been printed.

beacon
07-12-2023, 06:33 AM
Technically the Kiwi ain't looking good.
Locked in lower highs in the downward channel. Unless there is a reversal, to continue the downward channel trend suggests around 57c is on the radar.

I disagree. I think it just tested 50 SMA and bounced back. If it closes this week and next above 61c (highly likely), 61c should become the new support.

beacon
07-12-2023, 06:37 AM
Despite the current upward move since late Oct, the NZDUSD seems to still be respecting the clear downward trendline (originating over 2 years ago).

Currently, a 2dc over 0.6230 is needed to demonstrate that a longer lasting low has been printed.

I wouldn't be surprised if your 2 year old downtrend is tested and breached this month.

beacon
07-12-2023, 07:23 AM

https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/statistics/series/exchange-and-interest-rates/exchange-rates-and-the-trade-weighted-index

Daytr
07-12-2023, 08:19 AM
I disagree. I think it just tested 50 SMA and bounced back. If it closes this week and next above 61c (highly likely), 61c should become the new support.

Hi Beacon, where do you see the 50 SMA?

winner69
07-12-2023, 08:22 AM

Is that good or bad if we want a higher nzd ….or it doesn’t mean much at all

Daytr
07-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Hi Beacon, where do you see the 50 SMA?

I think I get what you mean now, I.e recently being mid November it bounced off the 50D SMA.