PDA

View Full Version : ARV my next LRS !!!!>>> GOLD Lithium

JBmurc
04-09-2023, 04:32 PM
Purchased on minor research 2.3c, did hold over a decade ago and sold in disgust for a small loss .. but was starting to hear positive views on ARV landholdings and GOLD assets Vs 50Mill market cap ... being the neighbour to AZS A$1.15Bill...

ARV Mgmt just did 12days taking samples-rock chips at their Pilbara permits .. ann to come,....

recent ann 50/50 JVP GRE

1 September 2023
ANALYSIS CONFIRMS SPODUMENE AT OSBORNE JV
Follow-up field work continues to target new pegmatite trends and
extensions of known trends
Highlights:
• XRD analysis confirms lithium predominantly hosted in spodumene
• Spodumene now confirmed in both Northern and Southern Trends
• Recently completed rock chip sampling returned 1.8% to 3.6% Li2O1, 2
• Northern trend (Kobe) 7.5km strike identified, Southern Trend also open
• On ground team are continuing with reconnaissance sampling and
mapping aimed at;
o identifying new pegmatite trends
o Extending the known pegmatite trends

Much like my LRS trade entered 2-3c sold 30-40c ... I'm up 100% so far in ARV could well see 1000-2000% if they do have some of size and grade like AZS ..

mike2020
05-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Have you had a look at any of the other neighbors? RDN or GRE? RDN is well cashed up and not far behind ARV.

I have been holding a small amount of ARV, very small but it is nice to watch. Yesterday I bought a little RDN as well. My GMN nextdoor LRS isn't very exciting to date.

JBmurc
05-09-2023, 02:05 PM
Have you had a look at any of the other neighbors? RDN or GRE? RDN is well cashed up and not far behind ARV.

I have been holding a small amount of ARV, very small but it is nice to watch. Yesterday I bought a little RDN as well. My GMN nextdoor LRS isn't very exciting to date.

I like ARV at this point in time on a Risk/reward to all those names IMHO ..

Azz
21-09-2023, 01:48 PM
bump......

Azz
21-09-2023, 01:54 PM
JBmurc , you have so many picks it gets confusing :-)

JBmurc
21-09-2023, 01:55 PM
I agree AZZ ... ARV a strong spec buy as the Pilbara Lithium scene is very hot at the moment any decent results would see ARV move 100-200% overnight ..no other sector is having the same interest

Azz
21-09-2023, 01:58 PM
I agree AZZ ... ARV a strong spec buy as the Pilbara Lithium scene is very hot at the moment any decent results would see ARV move 100-200% overnight ..no other sector is having the same interest

I get what you're saying but I haven't done enough research on the company yet. Top of my watch list tho!

Azz
21-09-2023, 02:00 PM
"Artemis Resources Limited is a gold and copper focused resources company. The Company has two major projects in Western Australia, the Greater Carlow Castle gold-copper-cobalt project in the West Pilbara and the Paterson Central project in the East Pilbara. The Paterson Central project is adjacent to Greatland Gold/Newcrest recent gold and copper discovery at Havieron. The Company owns the Radio Hill processing plant, the only processing plant in the region, 35km from Karratha."

Also involved in lithium JV with Greentech Metals (Artemis 49/Greentech 51).

Last close was AU$0.033
Cap about AU$51m

https://artemisresources.com.au/

Azz
21-09-2023, 04:41 PM
JBmurc, I picked some up :-)

JBmurc
21-09-2023, 04:57 PM
JBmurc, I picked some up :-)

Great work yeah I'm holding a good pile 1.7mill ,,,be good to add a few more if they indeed hit some really nice Li grades

Azz
21-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Great work yeah I'm holding a good pile 1.7mill ,,,be good to add a few more if they indeed hit some really nice Li grades

See how we go lol, she's a risky one! :-)

Azz
21-09-2023, 05:57 PM
JBmurc, what are your top three (or so) Aussie plays? If buying at today's price. (No worries if you don't wish to list them.)

JBmurc
22-09-2023, 12:12 PM
JBmurc, what are your top three (or so) Aussie plays? If buying at today's price. (No worries if you don't wish to list them.)

After talking with the CE1 Chairman this morning ..I'm putting CE1 #1 ... sounding like they are going sell of their Blackspur project for much higher than the present Market value and return a big chunk of change to S/H probably much more than the present price 9c ...+ getting total 1.6c Dividend OCT-JAN

then buying a great project which will be ann within next few months ...

I'm loading up much like the mgmt have been

JBmurc
22-09-2023, 12:18 PM
My #2 today (ask me in a couple months and prob be different)

MAY ... massive OIL discovery but in a tough location in CUBA.. not a long term hold on CUBAN OIL production but a trade once the market gets idea just how large the 2P oil reserves will be and MAY value I think the SP will surge 100-300% by mid next year

#3- KSN ... small GOLD Cu producer with its own plant making sound profits per oz at present with real exploration + project upside great mgmt 110 staff in place ..

Now I really like the projects ARV has but it does have much more risk until it can prove it has material amounts of lithium so at present just out of my top 3# picks today... more spec end ..like LRS used to be and that made me more than my safer holding !! ... others here I hold the likes of AEE,POD ... much less capital invested till they can prove more progress to attract more investment

Azz
22-09-2023, 12:28 PM
Thanks JBmurc.

Azz
25-09-2023, 07:43 PM
JBmurc, if ARV falls into low 2s I'll buy a second tranche.

JBmurc
25-09-2023, 08:37 PM
JBmurc, if ARV falls into low 2s I'll buy a second tranche.

Yes, all the Pilbara Lithium specs taking a beating today..

At some point, the Buyers will be back..

•Rio Tinto CEO Jakob Stausholm is bullish on lithium, saying demand will rise 10 times on 2020 levels by 2030

yabster
26-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Have a look at LPM- low mc and lots of Lithium hits- next door to CXO

Pilbara has a few choices around AZS (60%), -ARV/GRE, RDN and ERW -hard to pick which is the better punt. Demand may be up but from what I am reading the Lithium/Spod price will be going from $us6k a tonne to $1.5-2k- as capacity comes on board- bit of a worry but still very profitable in most cases.

Azz
26-09-2023, 11:03 AM
I know everyone on this thread knows this, but these stocks being mentioned, including ARV, are extremely risky, we all know the risk which includes the possibility of losing our entire investment. :-)

mike2020
26-09-2023, 03:31 PM
I know everyone on this thread knows this, but these stocks being mentioned, including ARV, are extremely risky, we all know the risk which includes the possibility of losing our entire investment. :-)

Yip, MAY is a good case in point. Some talk of 20 cents at the start of Aug, maybe 30 by the start of this month, now it requires over 300% to get there by mid 2024.

Azz
26-09-2023, 05:39 PM
Yes, all the Pilbara Lithium specs taking a beating today..

At some point, the Buyers will be back..

•Rio Tinto CEO Jakob Stausholm is bullish on lithium, saying demand will rise 10 times on 2020 levels by 2030

ARV today - low vol, no real sellers, no real buyers...

JBmurc
26-09-2023, 11:50 PM
Yip, MAY is a good case in point. Some talk of 20 cents at the start of Aug, maybe 30 by the start of this month, now it requires over 300% to get there by mid 2024.

yes and don't forget LRS it move within months from 10-11c to 40c+ now back to mid 20's all in the short term

I was worried about the spec money drying up and pure explorers getting hit harder.. so did sell out of the likes of LRS in the 30's and WMG recently most of those funds shifted towards the likes of CE1 - KSN both producers with great margins

ARV is my pure spec play ... if it does spike much higher I will be going free carry and selling third to half ..

Azz
30-09-2023, 01:16 PM
I suppose I should read the ARV Annual Report lol...

Azz
30-09-2023, 03:55 PM
I suppose I should read the ARV Annual Report lol...

JBmurc, can you read it for me, and drop some bullet points in here? haha :-)

JBmurc
14-11-2023, 05:12 PM
And ARV surging again today big wall at 4c going need a good update to burst through towards much higher levels

JBmurc
14-11-2023, 06:18 PM
insane AZS now closing in on 2Billion value .. really is adding fuel to the ARV/GRE and others in the area ..

to think LRS has 45Mt Li JORC that's probably going prob be double by this time next year .. going off SIGMA should have a lower production cost than most as well ... Brazil much cheap labour costs etc ..also close to the hungry USA market.. and LRS is worth 616mill without doubt see production much sooner than a AZS with all the Aussie regs enviros to jump through

mike2020
15-11-2023, 11:29 AM
And ARV surging again today big wall at 4c going need a good update to burst through towards much higher levels
ARV falling behind GRE and RDN, I hope it catches up soon and no reason why it shouldn't. It is starting to look like action all around AZS.

JBmurc
15-11-2023, 06:18 PM
ARV falling behind GRE and RDN, I hope it catches up soon and no reason why it shouldn't. It is starting to look like action all around AZS.

As there should be we have muti Billionares companys + magnates fighting over AZS .from drill results to day close to $2billion and they keep buying.

And here we have GRE/ARV JVP drilling targets that could well repeat what we have seen at AZS ... and ARV holds large permits on trend to AZS land ...

This is where we find 10x -20x baggers

mike2020
07-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Market cap down to 35ml after last cr and poor li sentiment.
JB did you see the post on hc that mentioned possible action on the au in the new year? Was a tweet.

JBmurc
07-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Market cap down to 35ml after last cr and poor li sentiment.
JB did you see the post on hc that mentioned possible action on the au in the new year? Was a tweet.

Yes ARV mgmt know that can't just rely on the Lithium projects as good as they look ... here's hoping GRE hits some major high-grade intercepts ..the very deep one is a start but we need to see a much nearer surface to spark market attention..

ARV is drilling Lulu's target soon ..so some Gold results to look forward to..they did get a small intercept of very high-grade Gold ... just need 10-20m of higher-grade gold and I'll be stoked...as will the market with a present A$3080oz

ARV's Carlow Castle foundation resource of 704,000 oz at 2.5g/t AuEq is a good base but obviously we need to see that past 1MOz and DFS to prove up a JORC Reserve maybe 300-350koz in an open pit model ..giving 10yr LOM ...

Doing basic numbers on plant 425ktpa to 2.5g/t 89-90% recoveries= 30koz aueq ... $$2000 AISC = $30mill+ pa ...(and maybe the plant can be increased in size 500-600ktpa)

not sure how much CAPEX would be needed to take ARV into Gold Production but I'm sure that's the goal ... reap upside in the Lithium projects and GRE S/H sell and have the funds to drive ARV towards GOLD/Cu Production