PDA

View Full Version : New layout

whatsup
05-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Looks like Unlisted has a new lay out, I personally preferred the old one.

percy
05-09-2023, 12:44 PM
I have not received the email confirming my registration.
So far I can see no depth or issuer profile.
No use to me until there is depth.

whatsup
05-09-2023, 01:05 PM

yeh, IMHO work in progress !

Sideshow Bob
05-09-2023, 01:11 PM

Seems like it is difficult to see any announcements??

GTM 3442
05-09-2023, 06:01 PM
I really dislike it when organizations push poorly-implemented software into production and rely on users to do the testing!

First Jardens, now Unlisted.

justakiwi
05-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Yep, so far this new site is incredibly glitchy. Takes ages to load quotes. I have attempted to re-set my password twice now, and am still waiting for an email. Can't do anything more without being logged in - if you click on a company on the quotes page, it takes you to the log in box.

Seems like they didn't bother testing it before releasing it. Or if they did, they need a new IT guy.

EDIT: PAZ isn't even listed now, and there is no search feature.

herbert240
05-09-2023, 09:19 PM
Seems to be all go now

percy
06-09-2023, 12:41 PM
Yep, so far this new site is incredibly glitchy. Takes ages to load quotes. I have attempted to re-set my password twice now, and am still waiting for an email. Can't do anything more without being logged in - if you click on a company on the quotes page, it takes you to the log in box.

Seems like they didn't bother testing it before releasing it. Or if they did, they need a new IT guy.

EDIT: PAZ isn't even listed now, and there is no search feature.

I am having the same issues.

Sideshow Bob
06-09-2023, 02:11 PM
I can log in OK.

But frustrating, no place to see announcements unless go into each stock individually.

I'm not really seeing the point of the website.

justakiwi
06-09-2023, 02:40 PM
If you haven't received an email yet after requesting a password re-set email this guy:

(jgoradia@armillary.co.nz)jgoradia@armillary.co.nz

He has re-set mine now and I am able to log in. He also said they are working currently, on fixing the Quote sheet. I have suggested that they need an announcements section immediately visible as soon as you log in, as they did before, rather than having to go looking for them under individual companies.

percy
07-09-2023, 05:38 PM
Finally....
Able to log in late this afternoon.

justakiwi
08-09-2023, 03:01 PM
Anyone know how to elect to receive email notifications for selected companies only, not all of them?

GTM 3442
08-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Sorry justakiwi, but no.

But if you ever figure out how to get a reply to an emailed question, please share. :(

justakiwi
08-09-2023, 03:23 PM
Did you try the email address I posted further up? I got very prompt responses to my questions the other day.

Sorry justakiwi, but no.

But if you ever figure out how to get a reply to an emailed question, please share. :(

iceman
09-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Sorry justakiwi, but no.

Ditto. I get no responses and can not access any simple info. I am thoroughly pissed off, with close to 50% of my NZ share investments on the USX and am locked out of any information. I hoe someone from USX is reading this and get their **** sorted out. This is craziness. It was bad enough before, now it's gone stupid.

iceman
09-09-2023, 10:37 AM
Did you try the email address I posted further up? I got very prompt responses to my questions the other day.

I did. 3 working days and no response. USX is pathetic

justakiwi
09-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Never mind .... answered.

iceman
09-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Never mind .... answered.

Who are you answering ?

justakiwi
09-09-2023, 10:54 AM
Ha ha ... we both posted at the same time - I asked if you had used the email address I had posted earlier. You posted, saying you had, so you answered my question ;)

Who are you answering ?

Sideshow Bob
09-09-2023, 08:05 PM
Iceman, I haven’t received a reply to my email either. Hmmmm……

Baa_Baa
09-09-2023, 08:26 PM
I've been involved in or close to IT projects for many decades, and this is an absolute abomination. USX or whoever is paying for this has been ripped off, it is a giant step backwards and barely functional, a retrograde downgrade on what they already had! At least the old site worked, albeit pretty basic. No decent IT project or supplier would have ever let this loose to the public in the very very poor state that it is in now. Shame on them whomever they are. If you find out, don't invest a cent in them. Shameful.

GTM 3442
10-09-2023, 08:00 AM
The sad thing Baa_Baa, is that this level of competence is increasingly coming to be seen as the norm. Over time, the customers who use the system come to expect functionality downgrades, coupled with reduced usability.

Example - on the old Unlisted system, I could see a good ten years of Silver Fern Farms price history on a graph, now I have more than a hundred pages of data to scroll through and copy-type into a spreadsheet to produce that graph.

Not to mention the various controls which slide over and obscure one another due to poorly implemented window resizing. . .