PDA

View Full Version : Review of Retirement Villages Act 2003

Jenny Ruth
28-11-2023, 09:19 AM
Even though we have a new government, the Retirement Villages Association expects the review to continue. The big question is whether the government will continue to back the apparently anti-village path that Hud has gone down. My latest column on Just the Business looks at the current state of play and you can read it here: https://justthebusinessjennyruth.substack.com/p/retirement-village-review-continues

Valuegrowth
28-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Thank you. Do you write articles on other sectors as well?
Even though we have a new government, the Retirement Villages Association expects the review to continue. The big question is whether the government will continue to back the apparently anti-village path that Hud has gone down. My latest column on Just the Business looks at the current state of play and you can read it here: https://justthebusinessjennyruth.substack.com/p/retirement-village-review-continues

winner69
28-11-2023, 10:50 AM
Thank you. Do you write articles on other sectors as well?

Jenny covers many topics …lately a few on bank profits have been very good reads.

Jenny’s been great over many years and it’s well worth supporting (subscribing to) her new venture

Jenny Ruth
28-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Yes, I do write about other sectors and listed companies as well as banking, regulation and Reserve Bank matters.

Valuegrowth
28-11-2023, 11:15 AM
Jenny covers many topics …lately a few on bank profits have been very good reads.

Jenny’s been great over many years and it’s well worth supporting (subscribing to) her new venture

Yes, I do write about other sectors and listed companies as well as banking, regulation and Reserve Bank matters.

I am getting into good articles. This is going to be second in my list. Thank you for both.

Balance
28-11-2023, 11:26 AM
I am getting into good articles. This is going to be second in my list. Thank you for both.

One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.

Valuegrowth
28-11-2023, 11:34 AM
Thank you for the information.QUOTE=Balance;1031252]One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.[/QUOTE]

Valuegrowth
28-11-2023, 11:35 AM
One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.

Thank you for the information.