PDA

View Full Version : Connexionz

whatsup
10-01-2024, 09:48 AM
With the reshuffling of company ex announced yesterday what can this mean for a rarely traded company , is there any hope for it or is it a repositioning of the deck chairs on the T..... ?

Sideshow Bob
10-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Lightly traded an understatement....once last year and twice the year before.

Market cap of $1m.

I just found it interesting the resignation was 5th of December but only just announced via USX.

percy
10-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Note 26 page 46 of their last annual ;
"Material uncertainty related to going concern."
This with their auditor's "Material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt as the company's ability to continue as a going concern."
Think you would have to be brave to become a director or shareholder in this company.
It has been a struggle since 1996.

whatsup
10-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Note 26 page 46 of their last annual ;
"Material uncertainty related to going concern."
This with their auditor's "Material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt as the company's ability to continue as a going concern."
Think you would have to be brave to become a director or shareholder in this company.
It has been a struggle since 1996.

Agree but why would new fish heads hold their hands up ! ! ??

percy
11-01-2024, 08:49 AM
Agree but why would new fish heads hold their hands up ! ! ??

Been thinking about that.
Do not know the answer,however I am aware of Warren Buffett's quote;
"When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact."

whatsup
11-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Been thinking about that.
Do not know the answer,however I am aware of Warren Buffett's quote;
"When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact."

Pretty profound Percy, could go either way, Connex is a very tightly held company, no shares on offer but if they are heading in another direction that could be interesting.

percy
11-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Yes that could be interesting.

CROESUS U.T.
11-01-2024, 12:32 PM
Following the jailing of the previous CEO in 2021 on matters unrelated to the business, and a director having to step in at short notice to cover the role, it is little wonder the company drifted a bit.
I do wonder whether they are overstaffed on the sales side, but they have a good product and seem to be making progress in USA their current key market.

Admin - There is already a thread for this company so you may wish to amalgamate them.

whatsup
12-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Following the jailing of the previous CEO in 2021 on matters unrelated to the business, and a director having to step in at short notice to cover the role, it is little wonder the company drifted a bit.
I do wonder whether they are overstaffed on the sales side, but they have a good product and seem to be making progress in USA their current key market.

Admin - There is already a thread for this company so you may wish to amalgamate them.

Couldnt find that before I posted this new heading.