PDA

View Full Version : The Greens

Daytr
28-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Great interview of James Shaw with Jack Tame on Q&A today, including the revelation that he would have worked with National.
I wish we had seen more of this version of James Shaw.

fungus pudding
28-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Great interview of James Shaw with Jack Tame on Q&A today, including the revelation that he would have worked with National.

He came across as quite likeable. I've certainly never seen that in him before.

iceman
28-04-2024, 12:38 PM

Haven't seen the interview but it's all pretty irrelevant though, that he would have worked with National. He didn't, because The (so-called) Greens are social warriors and leftie radicals and have painted themselves into a sad and lonely corner far too the left of Labour. Are all but irrelevant now.

Balance
28-04-2024, 01:11 PM
Finally quit because he was going to be outed for the fake and fraud that he is.

Fake bachelor degree and his unwillingness to allow disclosure of how he got his masters degree.

Standing beside Marama Davidson to defend the Greens’ cover ups and to support Davidson’s despicable anti-democractoc & anti-social racist behaviour. That’s James Shaw.

Action & deeds are the true measure of a person, not words.

Getty
28-04-2024, 02:12 PM
Yes, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but not one question or reference from Tame to that degree either.

Daytr
28-04-2024, 02:38 PM
All these people commenting who haven't seen the interview....

Says a lot about ya!

Balance
28-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Yes, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but not one question or reference from Tame to that degree either.

Mark of a ‘true’ MSM woke journo - never ask a leftist politician a tough & searching question.

Bill Smith
28-04-2024, 03:33 PM
Mark of a ‘true’ MSM woke journo - never ask a leftist politician a tough & searching question.

Never embarrass a fellow traveller.

Daytr
28-04-2024, 04:56 PM

Plenty of tough questions asked, but it's a farewell interview, always going to more an interest piece & it was interesting.

But again I watched it whereas you clearly haven't, but that still doesn't prevent you running your mouth off. Ignorance is bliss.

Balance
29-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Plenty of tough questions asked, but it's a farewell interview, always going to more an interest piece & it was interesting.

But again I watched it whereas you clearly haven't, but that still doesn't prevent you running your mouth off. Ignorance is bliss.

Unlike you & your fellow Arderned posters, we don’t need or want to smell dog poo to know that it’s smelly.