PDA

View Full Version : ENV alert ..... astrostuff .....

yogi-in-oz
10-12-2004, 04:15 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

Hi folks,

Envestra - ENV have a couple of short time cycles
coming in over the next couple of days, so we will
be alert for some company news &/or a further rally
in the share price.

Technically, aggressive traders may jump on board,
with a break above 1.08 .....

..... while, more conservative traders may want to
wait until a break over long-term resistance, at
about 1.10 has been established, with good
supporting volume.

happy days

yogi

http://easy-trading-tools.00cd.com

:) :) :) :) :)

Stranger_Danger
16-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Damn, this is one of my "safe and boring" stocks, was great buying at 50 cents and a double digit yield. In hindsight, what were people thinking in 09?

I won't be voting for the takeover - this is the sort of no brainer stock I like to hold for ages.

macduffy
12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Yes, a good steady income stock for Australian investors/taxpayers but not as attractive for Kiwis. I held some several years ago - a result of the spin-off of Boral's gas interests, from memory?

macduffy
17-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Don't drink and buy shares in a downtrend, you bloody idiot!

I like your by-line, KW!

Why weren't you around when I was buying Reid Murray in the 1960's?

:ohmy:

macduffy
17-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Don't drink and buy shares in a downtrend, you bloody idiot!

I like your by-line, KW!

Why weren't you around when I was buying Reid Murray in the 1960's?

:ohmy:

OldRider
04-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Any ENV holders out there, are you selling into the latest takeover or holding on ?

Any one else with an opinion?

OldRider
06-08-2014, 06:01 AM
KW Thanks for reply, I decided yesterday to sell into offer. Was a little reluctant, my IRR calculated at 14.17% after
holding for over 10 years, with I suspect higher income in sight. I haven't seen what APT are going to do, they don't seem to have
sold at this stage, but I wonder what their plans are, why would they stay?. It I was sure they were staying I might have as well.
Was tempted to wait, my understanding is that if APT sold this would take the offer over 50% so it would be extended giving me time to accept. I figured they aren't going to sell which is why the offer is for control only. I thought the prospect of being a minority holder unattractive, with other opportunities available so i would move on