PDA

View Full Version : bigcharts dumps nz??

scamper
22-02-2005, 12:22 PM
woe!
big charts (www.bigcharts.com) wont play with me any more.
have they dropped the nz exchange?

i am particularly searching for the DMIs & ADX for BLT. can anyone help please??
[:0][V]:( Scamper

zyreon
22-02-2005, 12:54 PM
it works for me... just a little convoluted... type in the code and when it comes up with the cannot find screen select NZ in country menu and it will come up with the desired stock code and then you click

zyreon
22-02-2005, 12:55 PM
http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/intchart/frames/frames.asp?favorite=list

make a favorite list if you need

limegreen
22-02-2005, 01:07 PM
My favourite lists only *sometimes* work, and sometimes just by hitting reload they end up going...

scamper
24-02-2005, 10:10 AM
thanks, Z.
this is definately a new path, nowhere near as good as my old one, but at least it works.

the Java chart is the one to go for, and it refuses to work -- everytime i try, it says symbol not found. the java chart has trendline options and all the indicators can be moved around with ease.

my previous bigcharts path was the only free service that offered DMIs..., and absolutely everything else i wanted at the push of mouse. it definitely outperformed yahoo finance.
do you have any other good suggestions? cheers, scamper.

Bling_Bling
24-02-2005, 05:01 PM
I am also having problems. I think the site have decided that we are free loading and have cancel the service.

I also like to know of a similar service that is free.

port hills
24-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I have emailed Big Charts about this problem and will post any reply I receive.

Liberty
24-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Good luck, I did the same 4 days ago. So far nothing back.

Snow Leopard
25-02-2005, 07:40 AM
It is all very hit and miss. NZ:TWR for instance I see the Java Chart appear on the screen for a fraction of a second before it then tells be it can not find the symbol. I also emailed them at the beginning of the week, but no response.

Steve
25-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Well, you get what you PAY for...[^]