PDA

View Full Version : New Business Radio Show

Snoopy
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM
I caught he tail end of it last week when doing a little dial surfing. It is on 'Radio Live' on Sunday's at 3pm (I think!, not 100% sure as I missed the start). And unlike some of the bunny shows featuring the pseudo business experts of the past, this show is co-hosted by someone who is in the thick of it all, Mark Weldon.

Last week, amongst the 'local news', he was talking about some of experiences while living in the business circle in New York. Quite an eye opener.

SNOOPY

thereslifeafter87
02-05-2005, 11:37 AM
What frequency is "Radio Live" Snoopy?

Placebo
02-05-2005, 02:35 PM
The CEO of a listed company as a radio host?

Conflict of interest? Will he be entertaining speakers recommending people avoid investing in the NZ sharemarket?

02-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Maybe he is trying to ease the flack he is going to get over their new FEES My opinion he is the most usless CEO in NZ

Snoopy
02-05-2005, 07:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by thereslifeafter87

What frequency is "Radio Live" Snoopy?

It depends where you live. Go here:

www.radiolive.co.nz

and a little map comes up on the homepage. However the cursor over where you are on the map and the frequency will come up.

SNOOPY

Snoopy
02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Placebo

The CEO of a listed company as a radio host?

Perhaps 'host' was the wrong description. Weldon is more like a permanant guest. The host is a chap called Mitch Harris.

quote:
Conflict of interest? Will he be entertaining speakers recommending people avoid investing in the NZ sharemarket?

I'm not sure the show will be having other guests! You can e-mail questions in to Weldon, but he takes a week to decide whether he will answer them or not!

SNOOPY