PDA

View Full Version : TZN - Terramin

johnno261
01-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Any body out there perusing at the progress of TZN. Today it closed on it's all time high of 35 cents. Yes, this stock is in my portfolio,as of the start of may, but I feel that out of all of my speculative holds, this one has the most potential.
*39 million shares on issue
*Macquarie have a 7% stake
Zinifex obviously sees the potential, as they have jumped in bed with Terramin on a Zinc JV in South Australia which appears to be of significance.

Well worth looking at in my humble opion!!

johnno261
02-06-2005, 09:16 AM
I don't even think that there is much concern at all re: Zinifex stake in the project as by 2010 they will be entitled to take up to 70%. Lets be honest here, if I am still holding 100% of this by the end of the year i will be suprised, that's not to say that it's not going to progress and become a great little stock.

johnno261
02-06-2005, 05:22 PM
TZN created a new high again today of 38 cents and closed @ 37 cents!!

johnno261
03-06-2005, 05:25 PM
A new high created again today and closed slightly off that high @ 42 cents. Looks very strong and no one want's to sell with a short stack of only 4 lines on the sells!!

young_trader
13-04-2006, 01:25 AM
In the current booming Zinc Market (Zinc Price $3,000 US/t)

Don't overlook this emerging power house!

Macquarie and Sempra metals backed!!!!!!!!

Stock has consolidated well in the 95c level (give or take)

With Zinc @ $3,000 US/t

This will certainly be a power house player very soon

Now where's that feasibility study!

TZN is a 3 Project Company.
With 90m shares on issue

Project 1: Angas should generate Net Profit of about $20m p.a. @ 7x per = $140m or $1.50 a share

New feasibility is due out very soon, previous one was EBIT of $111m using Zinc price $1,500t and deposit 1/4 qtr the size what it is now, ie new feasibility will be based on Zinc of $2,200 t + (note spot $3,000) and deposit 4x as big (due to lots and lots of drilling)

Project 2: Mennine JV with ZFX, with ZFX earning 70% by spending $8m

Project 3: Oued Amizour (Africa), TZN 65% interest, Previous Estimates of 30mt @ 5.5% Zn + 1.4% Pb, with a high grade area of 11mt @ 11% Zn + 3% Pb which would give that deposit an in ground value of $3.5billion AUD, thats $3.5Billion but note this project is ery early stages requiring new drilling to confirm previous drilling and estimates and the value is simply in ground, ie not NPV at all.

young_trader
18-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Competitive? Are they nuts? CBH, PEM, KZL cash costs are all around 35-45c per lb and TZN's Cash Costs are 15c and they call it competitive?

2 weeks to get the full feasibility!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Terramin says zinc costs competitive
Monday Apr 17 18:31 AEST
Terramin Australia Ltd says estimated production costs at its Angas zinc mine in South Australia are much lower than on-market commodity prices for zinc.

The zinc developer said new cost figures show a zinc cost of 15 US cents per pound, after credits.

It said the current zinc price of about $US1.34 per pound was nearly 10 times Angas' estimated production costs.

"The considerable differential between production cost and on-market commodity prices for zinc underpins the long-term potential for Angas," Terramin executive chairman Kevin Moriarty said.

The final feasibility report for the mine is expected to be completed by April 28.

young_trader
18-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Up 20% today :D

young_trader
19-04-2006, 03:03 PM
No one on the forum has thoughts about TZN?

Its on the up1

Feasibility should be in by 28th April

Interested to hear others views

Bobbyvee
19-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi Young trader I am definitely a keen follower of Terramin and have enjoyed the ride over the last 9 months. At this stage I am holding out for the feasibility study with some optimism given the involvement of Macquarie. On a side issue I look foraward to an update on the Menninne drilling which has active involvement of ZFX. Do you have anything on this?

Bobbyvee
16-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Sure will slow things down Z Man. Given that and the current dicky metals prices I am out of them for the minute. Still consider they will be great performer in the medium and long term.

Bobbyvee
17-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Hopefully todays trading halt will be followed by approval to proceed with the Angas zinc mine at Strathalbyn in SA.

Bobbyvee
05-09-2006, 05:28 PM
There must be some more good news on the way. Up 25% today on almost 3 million volume.

Let's hope this is the second coming of TZN after languishing around $1.30 for a few months. Maybe there are drilling results coming from Zinifex work at Menninne.

Cheers
Bobbyvee

Bobbyvee
07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
There is a trading halt related to funds raising. I wonder if this has come out of discussions associated with the LME Downunder gathering in Melbourne - referred to in the last announcement. Could it be major international funding to support the Oued Amizour project in Algeria - I wonder.

I am still very bullish on TZN.

Cheers
BobbyVee

Bobbyvee
10-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Very strong buying today leading to a 7.3% increase on good volume. The funds raised to further progress drilling, particularly in Algeria seems to have pleased the market. The fact that there are still less than 100,000 shares is s real positive.

Cheers
BobbyVee

Bobbyvee
11-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Some good background on Terramin, recent funds raising and development of the highly rated Algerian zinc mine.

"A placement to institutional investors has raised A$11-million for Terramin Australia as the emerging zinc producer looks to accelerate work on its flagship projects in Algeria and South Australia.

The company announced on Thursday it had placed 6,7-million ordinary shares at A$1,64 a share in a capital raising arranged by, and made to domestic and international institutional clients of, Austock Corporate Finance Limited.

Settlement would occur on November 14, and the new shares would rank equally with existing shares.

On completion of the placement, Terramin would have 83 927 008 ordinary shares on issue. Participants in the placement represent a mix of current and new institutional investors from Australia and offshore which had enabled Terramin to broaden its institutional shareholder base.

The company said in a statement that it would use the proceeds raised to fund the rapid advancement of the infill diamond drilling and prefeasibility programme under way at the Oued Amizour zinc project, in Algeria.

Moreover, it planned to fund key mine infrastructure, including the electricity substation for the Angas zinc project, south of Adelaide, which was due to start production late next year.

Terramin reported that, in Algeria, the drilling of the 50-million tonne Tala Hamza zinc deposit within the company's 65%-owned Oued Amizour zinc project was being accelerated to allow an estimation of a Jorc resource(s) early next year.

"The data from 40 diamond drill holes drilled up until 1994 by ORGM (the Algerian Government exploration agency) and which defined the deposit, is reported to be of high standard so Jor compliance should be achieved soon," Terramin MD Dr Kevin Moriarty said on Thursday.

"Under a drilling programme to confirm the ORGM data, the third hole is currently near completion, the first hole which had to be abandoned after entering high grade mineralisation, will be redrilled, and the second hole, TH002, intersected 180 metres of mineralisation from 321 metre depth," Moriarty reported.

He said that the TH002 mineralised core was on the way to Australia for assaying, adding that the drill programme would continue to close up the spacing to 40 m to 50 m with infill holes between the 40 ORGM holes to enable estimation of reserves.

"The accelerated programme will employ a new third heavy duty rig to concurrently test the deposit's extension southwards where mineralisation has been intersected over several kilometres."

TH003 is currently at 364 m.

Terramin has assessed Oued Amizour's potential at a start-up 200 000 t/y increasing to 400 000 t/y of zinc concentrates for smelter customers in nearby Europe, Spain and Sardinia.

The company has budgeted to spend up to $6,5-million for the feasibility programme, leading to a possible decision to mine by 2008."

whiteheron
31-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Terramin takes a further step foward towards the real big time with a JORC compliant resource estimate for Tala Hamza of 55 million tonnes at 5 % zinc and 1.2 % lead, with a cut off of 2.5 % zinc
See todays announcement

Bobbyvee
31-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Yes this is great progress and as a result the SP continues to progress upwards. We can now look forward to a further resource upgrade for Oued Amizour as further drilling proceeds. Along with this there is a high probability of positive results in the near future from the JV with Zinifex at Menninnie.

BobbyVee

Bobbyvee
31-08-2007, 10:14 AM
ZFX have indicated in their recent 07 Results presentation that they expect to release Menninnie resource calculations in the next Quarter. There has been little early news on this prospect but I consider it pretty positive that it rates a particular mention in the ZFX presentation.

Bobbyvee
01-11-2007, 11:41 AM
There has been very active buying and firm rise in share price lately. Would expect a positive annouincement any day now. To date patience has always been well rewarded with Terramin.

Bobbyvee
01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
JP Morgan Chase have taken a substantial holding in Terramin which helps explain the recent buying activity. Also indicates continued growth in Institutional interest in Terramin.

Bobbyvee
09-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Clearly a positive announcement on one or more of the mine sites must be imminent. Continued strong buying today resulting in 6.5% rise.

It still amazes me that fellow Sharetraders are not enthusiastically following Terramin - they have risen 25% in the past 2.5 weeks.

whiteheron
19-11-2007, 09:49 AM
If you want a very good and informative listen try this

http://www.brr.com.au/partner/emergingcompanies/event/4CSA/60398/35776

Has to be a top medium /long term hold --- and maybe short term as well

Bobbyvee
19-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that presentation - very interesting, particularly noted that Zinifex want to manage Menninnie which confirms it must be pretty big. Maybe they will buy-out the balance of ownership from Terramin.

Bobbyvee
17-04-2008, 08:35 PM
This is the latest report from Terramin Chairman Kevin Moriarty, a man who has proven well balanced and not a ramper in any sense. He is very positive about the future of Terramin:

"A large piece of the first Angas ore is on my desk as I write this review, and thousands of tonnes have been stockpiled ready for mill start-up. This is an exciting time for our engineers and geologists, because they can now see the orebody and study its details. Already Terramin is working to incorporate new concepts about the deposit to expand the resources and mine life. A new drill programme is planned to test orebody extensions based on our remapping of the mineralisation trends. Of particular interest is potential shallow targets and an increasing copper trend at depth.

We are pleased with progress on the plant, which will be ready for processing at the end of May. That it has proceeded on budget and on time is to the credit to our contractors, Abesque. Our progress on the underground development owes much to the hard work of Terramin’s miners who have responded well to the challenges of a new operation. It is worth recalling that Angas is the first zinc-lead mine in the area for a over 100 years. We expect there will be more deposits on our tenements, and we commenced drilling on Brinkley in early April. We have more than 20 other targets that will be assessed over the coming months.

We now have four rigs drilling on Tala Hamza, so we expect fast completion of the re-drill of the original resource. We are doing this to better define the resources and because some of our holes that duplicated earlier drilling showed a substantial uplift in grade. Recent work by our geologists has been able to map the structures and controls on mineralisation to a far greater degree than was possible in the wide spaced programme by ORGM. We want to finish this before preparing an updated resource so the engineers have the best possible data from which to prepare their reserves estimates. The expanded drilling
is also going to focus on the southwest where recent holes intersected thick high grade lead-zinc zones.

Our teams are also keen to move onto exciting targets, such as to a possible look-alike deposit about a kilometre to the north, and over to Ihaddadene where several holes intersected zinc and lead mineralisation. These show that the Oued Amizour project area of 123 square kilometres could host several large resources, something geologists expect for such volcanic hosted mineralisation. Drillers and geophysical contractors are at work on our
Menninnie joint venture with Zinifex, so results should flow in over the coming months. We are following up on previous drill intersections with mineralisation, and also testing a number of new geophysical anomalies like those over the known resources. 4th Quarter Report 2007 Page 3 Chairman’s Review Ceramec disc filters. Angas crusher station construction.

I think it appropriate to comment on zinc pricing and the future for lead and zinc. Currently analysts are somewhat bearish about zinc prices, although it should be noted that their idea of a low price is still several times higher than some years ago. Supposedly, in
2008 there is predicted to be an oversupply of concentrates that would flow into lower zinc prices. So far zinc stockpiles amount to only few days supply, and zinc prices have not fallen markedly. Our commercial team have not been able to verify oversupply predictions, and argue that any lower prices would simply curtail new projects and some higher cost production. They also contend that it is quite unrealistic to suppose that Chinese mine production can maintain the high growth rates of the past three years. The recent rate is a function of a low starting base, and it is unlikely that mines can be found and developed to sustain growth. Whatever occurs, it is worth pointing out that our Angas mine has a very low cost for its zinc production, after credits for precious metals and lead. Furthermore, the results from the scoping study on our Tala Hamza project place it in the lowest cost quartile of zinc producers.

In the medium term, zinc looks to be an even better investment, since there are no large low-cost projects in the pipeline and many existing mines will start declining from 2010. Another factor that appears to be missing from the zinc price scenarios is that capital and
operating costs have been escalating, even doubling, with the boom conditions. Some projects, in areas requiring large infrastructure expenditures, have been shelved. Terramin makes it a requirement for its investments that its projects are well located with respect to infrastructure. This not only substantially reduces risks of over-runs, but means that costs for both development and operating will be low to start with. Tala Hamza and Angas both show these characteristics.

Our view is that our zinc focus should continue. Conditions are favourable for counter-cyclical acquisitions, therefore Terramin is evaluating projects that meet its criteria. This is how Terramin laid the foundation for its twenty-fold growth in capitalisation, and the basis to repeat and exceed that in the next few years.

Kevin Moriarty
Executive Chairman

Bobbyvee
24-04-2008, 09:54 PM
AGM today. Love to hear from anyone that was there.

Huang Chung
24-04-2008, 10:03 PM
This is all I could find Bobby.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/24/2226699.htm?section=justin

Bobbyvee
25-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks Huang that all sounds positive - maybe Zinifex tried to arrange a friendly take-over

Huang Chung
13-08-2008, 10:57 PM
U still with us bobbyvee??

Algeria seems to starting to play hard ball with foreign investors.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=225977&Sn=BUSI&IssueID=31144

Larger than average drop in the share price today also.

Bobbyvee
14-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Yes Huang still in there. Actually should have traded out to rebuy at these lower levels. Unfortunately have been away in Indonesia for 6 weeks and sort of missed the opportunity. I am a long term investor in TZN and well ahead so hope Algeria does not go bad.

shasta
12-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Yes Huang still in there. Actually should have traded out to rebuy at these lower levels. Unfortunately have been away in Indonesia for 6 weeks and sort of missed the opportunity. I am a long term investor in TZN and well ahead so hope Algeria does not go bad.

TZN in a trading halt?

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168209

Huang Chung
12-09-2008, 05:51 PM
I'd be in this stock in flash at current prices if it wasn't for one word.....

A.L.G.E.R.I.A.

shasta
16-09-2008, 11:20 AM
I'd be in this stock in flash at current prices if it wasn't for one word.....

A.L.G.E.R.I.A.

TZN - Suspension from trading...

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168258

shasta
16-09-2008, 04:44 PM
TZN - Suspension from trading...

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168258

TZN Ann - Angas Mine refinance

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168266

shasta
17-09-2008, 04:25 PM
TZN Ann - Angas Mine refinance

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168266

TZN - Premier Launches Hills Mine

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168315

shasta
18-09-2008, 06:29 PM
TZN - Premier Launches Hills Mine

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168315

TZN - CBA cracks the 5% threshold

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168367

shasta
29-09-2008, 08:42 PM
TZN - CBA cracks the 5% threshold

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168367

Article on TZN (HC you reading this? :D)

Terramin set for restructure boost

Terramin Australia (TZN), Austock Securities, Buy recommendation, 12-month share price target of $3.33, Last traded at $1.40 TERRAMIN Australia -- which surprised the market recently with some good news on zinc at a time when most operations are being hammered by the falling price -- has started its debt restructure and capital raising, prompted by the desire not to hedge at current metal prices.

Earlier this month, Terramin reported better than expected production from its start-up Angas mine in South Australia, reporting that the first 5000 tonnes of zinc concentrate was en route to the Port Pirie smelter.

The shipment, worth $3 million, was originally scheduled for October.
Terramin, a zinc and lead miner which operates projects in Australia and Algeria, was obliged to maintain a rolling hedge position under the Angas project debt facility.

With the project now making concentrate deliveries, the firm needed to take on the next stage of hedging and at the current, lower commodity prices it did not wish to do this.

"This provided the incentive to restructure the loan book and this has involved replacing the existing project debt facility with a corporate rolling debt facility," Austock informed its clients in a note.

In order to reduce the $45 million project loan to the $35 million corporate facility, TZN has raised an additional $11 million.

Austock said the advantage of the restructure is that it frees up cash flow, otherwise required to service debt. But a disadvantage is the potential profit and loss impact of the hedge book closure, which the analyst's expect to negatively impact 2009 earnings.

Huang Chung
29-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Article on TZN (HC you reading this? :D)

Terramin set for restructure boost

Terramin Australia (TZN), Austock Securities, Buy recommendation, 12-month share price target of $3.33, Last traded at $1.40 TERRAMIN Australia -- which surprised the market recently with some good news on zinc at a time when most operations are being hammered by the falling price -- has started its debt restructure and capital raising, prompted by the desire not to hedge at current metal prices.

Earlier this month, Terramin reported better than expected production from its start-up Angas mine in South Australia, reporting that the first 5000 tonnes of zinc concentrate was en route to the Port Pirie smelter.

The shipment, worth $3 million, was originally scheduled for October.
Terramin, a zinc and lead miner which operates projects in Australia and Algeria, was obliged to maintain a rolling hedge position under the Angas project debt facility.

With the project now making concentrate deliveries, the firm needed to take on the next stage of hedging and at the current, lower commodity prices it did not wish to do this.

"This provided the incentive to restructure the loan book and this has involved replacing the existing project debt facility with a corporate rolling debt facility," Austock informed its clients in a note.

In order to reduce the $45 million project loan to the $35 million corporate facility, TZN has raised an additional $11 million.

Austock said the advantage of the restructure is that it frees up cash flow, otherwise required to service debt. But a disadvantage is the potential profit and loss impact of the hedge book closure, which the analyst's expect to negatively impact 2009 earnings.

Yeah Shasta, I'm continuing to give TZN an occasional glance.

I'm not sure what price(s) they had their zinc production hedged at, but by closing their hedge book, I presume they are now selling Angus zinc con at spot rates.....that doesn't fill my heart with glee :confused:.

Algerian project is absolutely world class, but soverign risk is a major concern (for me at least), in view of the materiality of this project to TZN.

Share price has certainly been hammered.

shasta
29-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Yeah Shasta, I'm continuing to give TZN an occasional glance.

I'm not sure what price(s) they had their zinc production hedged at, but by closing their hedge book, I presume they are now selling Angus zinc con at spot rates.....that doesn't fill my heart with glee :confused:.

Algerian project is absolutely world class, but soverign risk is a major concern (for me at least), in view of the materiality of this project to TZN.

Share price has certainly been hammered.

Am i missing something here, but unless "hedging" is a demand by the banks for funding criteria, it's quite simple i would have thought...

Commodity prices go up (buyout your hedges), Commodity prices go down, you hedge! (I mean they move both ways in "trends")

Yet so many companies have been caught with there pants down, bending over & letting the bears have there wicked way...:eek:

Huang Chung
30-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Am i missing something here, but unless "hedging" is a demand by the banks for funding criteria, it's quite simple i would have thought...

Commodity prices go up (buyout your hedges), Commodity prices go down, you hedge! (I mean they move both ways in "trends")

Yet so many companies have been caught with there pants down, bending over & letting the bears have there wicked way...:eek:

Well, yes, and that's what's got me stumped......why close out your hedges when zinc is so low (unless the hedge price was even lower)....still sounds like with Angus, they are chewing through a valuable resource whilst getting a low price for it. That's why I'm not overly interested in buying into base metals producers these days - unless they are favourably hedged, they are getting little money in exchange for a finite resource.

shasta
13-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, yes, and that's what's got me stumped......why close out your hedges when zinc is so low (unless the hedge price was even lower)....still sounds like with Angus, they are chewing through a valuable resource whilst getting a low price for it. That's why I'm not overly interested in buying into base metals producers these days - unless they are favourably hedged, they are getting little money in exchange for a finite resource.

TZN - Tala Hamza Resource upgrade (Pb, Zn project :rolleyes:)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=168823

Bobbyvee
06-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Surprised nobody is continuing to follow Terramin. They are now looking very well placed to develop the large Tala Hamza zinc mine. Share price is now recovering well and Chinese links are providing financial support. I am back on board following the universal market plunge and feel there is substantial more upside. Anyone following the recent developments??

Huang Chung
08-05-2009, 04:51 PM
G'day Bobbyvee

I'm watching it (and the ever rising share price). I've come close to buying in a few times, but (at my cost) haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I always read Moriarty's comments in the quarterly's. Compulsory reading for those with an interest in zinc in my view.

Good luck...

Pssst....Prairie Downs is going for a bit of a gallop as well (Giddy up!)......

Bobbyvee
10-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi Huang Chung,
I sold out of TZN at 98c last October and PDZ at 33.5c last August - all part of trying to minimise the horrific damage! I'm sure you know the feeling.
I got back into TZN in the low 40s on the basis that my very first TZN purchase a few years ago was at 34c when all they had was the start of Angas. Now just holding and will accumulate on any dips.
PDZ had dropped off my radar - I see there has been some active buying in the last week or two. Thanks for the heads up, I will review further.
All the best

Bobbyvee
13-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi HC, there seems to be a great buying opportunity in this current dip. Hope so anyway as I bought some more

Huang Chung
13-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Bobbyvee....I came close again today, but still didn't press the trigger!

I'd luv to pick some up with a '6' in front.

Huang Chung
14-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Finally took the plunge Bobbyvee. Picked up two parcels at 71c each.

Huang Chung
28-05-2009, 07:58 PM
AGM today.

Chairman's address:

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=172311

AGM presentation:

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=172312

VERY excited about Terramin's prospects.

Bobbyvee...sold my Discovery Metals holding to buy more Terramin - might have taken me a while to pull the trigger, but I've been making up for lost time.

Bobbyvee
29-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Glad to hear that HC. The addresses from AGM were as encouraging as usual. I am just holding for now hoping the zin price will do the right thing and a few more brokers learn to love TZN

Huang Chung
03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Bobbyvee, Terramin's a Terraway at the moment....stock's on fire :).

Bobbyvee
04-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Yes HC it was a very positive reponse to what I thought was a "to be expected" announcement. Good news anyway.

On the other hand KZL price look to be seriously under threat as they appear to be going for a major capital raising. Maybe they will be good buying AFTER all that is settled

Huang Chung
06-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Angus update..... ;)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=172889

Angus is a lovely entre, but really looking forward to the main course, which is a very tasty Mediterranean dish called Oued Amizour.....

http://www.terramin.com.au/projects/oued/default.aspx

Huang Chung
29-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Quarterly report.

Everything seems to be humming along quite nicely :rolleyes:.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TZN&E=ASX&N=173162

Bobbyvee
29-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Well at last Terramin is starting to move again. I for one hope to be well rewarded for patience. this company has been very good to me over the past few years

Huang Chung
29-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Yo! Bobbyvee...where have you been?

Terramin has been a real disappointmen IMO....had a look the other day and it was sitting somewhere in the fifties.

Great perseverance mate.

Bobbyvee
30-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi HC, I have not been on Sharetrader for some time. Have been beavering away (mostly in large caps) recovering from the big downturn - not smart enough to go to cash back then!! With TZN got it right for a change. Sold out up around a $ and bought back in 50s. The feasibility study is about to come out and they continue to engage senior mining staff so don't expect any bad news. Are you still holding?

Huang Chung
30-09-2010, 06:16 PM
No mate...from memory, I made a small profit and moved on.

Don't be a stranger....always good to get your opinion on things.

Bobbyvee
08-10-2010, 01:08 PM
TZN starting to move now and sellers drying up - news is that feasibility report due out next week