PDA

View Full Version : TOX (tox free solutions)

Watson
10-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Came across this one a few weeks ago...turn around story...new management ....both toxic waste facilities are achieving profitibility following a restructure ...facilities are not yet at full production and are achieving around $200,000 NPAT per month.TOX have achieved a positive cashflow for the last 6 months and increasing production increases profit as costs are relatively fixed....the industry is tightly governed and it has become very stringent for other companies to set up this type of business without having to deal with the regulatory requirements....
I have detailed an overview of there operations below:
Currently 400,000,000 shares on issue with 100 million options at an excercise price of 3c before janurary 06 ...current SP 2.7c

Company Operations
Tox Free Solutions (TFS) is a publicly listed Australian company based in Perth, operating in the field of hazardous waste management.

The Company offers cost effective remediation and recycling solutions for contaminated soils, water treatment, hydrocarbons, organochlorine compounds and hazardous waste treatment (acids, alkalis, heavy metals and others).

The Company operates two treatment plants - Kwinana and Port Headland. The Company also owns a mobile cleaning unit which is proposed to be sold.

MAJOR TURNAROUND IN OPERATING POSITION

The Company recently implemented a major rationalisation and restructuring plan to improve its business operations. This plan included:

Changes in senior management.
Elimination of loss making activities.
A focus on profitability and operating margins on all contracts.
Minimising overhead costs and expenses.
A capital raising of $2.1 million to ensure a sound financial position.
Identifying opportunities for profitable growth.
This restructuring plan has achieved a major turnaround in the operating position of the Company. In November 2004, the Company achieved a positive operating cash flow.

Port Hedland Treatment Facility

Port Hedland primarily treats industrial waste generated in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. This operation remains strongly cash flow positive and is currently dealing with record levels of demand. The facility is now fully booked well in advance.

The Company plans to debottleneck the facility to improve throughput. The necessary capital expenditure has already been funded by the recent capital raising. This plant increase is expected to take about four months to implement. Port Hedland is now managed by Brett Robinett who has directly contributed to its improved financial performance over recent months.

Kwinana Treatment Facility

Kwinana Treatment Facility has been significantly restructured at an operational level. The operation is currently undertaking contract work using its general waste treatment facility, which is operating at about cash flow break even. Two new work contracts are about to commence using the general facility and it is expected that these contracts will result in significant positive cash flow in the next calendar year.

In addition there is a thermal desorption unit. This is the most technically advanced plant operated by the Company. It is currently undertaking small campaign work profitably. Revenue is supplementary to the general treatment plant contracts described above.

An engineering review of the thermal desorption unit has identified the need to replace the front end retort system in order for the plant to achieve substantial increase in throughput up to its design level. The Company is currently obtaining quotes for the supply of this system which can be purchased off the shelf in Europe with appropriate performance guarantees. The estimated capital cost for purchase, transport and installation of the retort system is in the order of $1.25 million.

There is substantial customer demand for the thermal desorption unit should it be recommissioned with a new front-end retort system. This unit

Watson
10-06-2005, 09:41 AM
TOX FREE SOLUTIONS LIMITED

APPENDIX 4C, PROFIT RESULT – 31 MAY 2005
Attached is the Appendix 4C for the month of May 2005, showing a cash balance at this date of $1,117,000 an increase of $196,000 for the month.
The directors are also pleased to advise that the profit (after depreciation and amortisation) for the month of May 2005 was $393,328.
The profit (after depreciation and amortisation) for the 5 months to 31 May 2005 is $1,189,787, exceeding the recently revised profit forecast for the 6 months to 30 June 2005 of $1,000,000.

Sunshine007
10-06-2005, 01:32 PM
I've been following this one for a while. Very low PE (under 5) on current underlying profit even without the expansion so downside very limited. Significant upside should expansion be successful. Risk I think is on the technical side/execution of the facility upgrade/expansion.

Watson
12-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah I think I will buy in when it settles a bit...should retrace to around 2.4c before gathering steam into the next quarterly report....if more profitable announcements then shareprice should get up over 3c easily if market allows it.
Remember 3c is cruicial as 100 million options would be in the money ...cashflow looks to be sorting itself out ....TOX are in a growth industry if they can get the mix right.

Looks cheap at the moment if you factor in future profit expectations...cheers W

Watson
22-06-2005, 02:19 PM
looking strong gurls and boys broke thru resistenceat 2.9 and looks like some big boys getting in before the next financial report due out in july.....profit targets are being met and this stock is ready to be re-rated ....a flag pattern has formed on the charts and very good volume make sfor a strong close tonight......

On the open it gapped upand opened at 3.1 from yesterdays close of 2.9....volume increasing

Some more info:
"They have been talking to Challenger (Packer investment company) and Advent (investment fund) this week. Spent 2 hours with representative from challenger and they are assessing when the stock is likely to move to time their entry for the impending re-rating of the stock. It sounded like they may be buyers before the June cash flow report comes out."

cheers W

Lane
22-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Watson, Never really retraced to 2.4 level - hope you managed to pick some up. I grabbed some option last week and am very happy so far. some bigger buyers in today - it will be interesting to see what happens from here

Watson
22-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Hi, yeah i grabbed a 500k at 2.8c...couldnt see it hitting 2.4 after bouncing off 2.7c ....minimal downside risk IMO ...at the moment they have been reporting monthly and the next monthly cashflow report is due around the 10 july...if it is as good as the previous one then it will go off...mark my words...and good luck

Watson
22-06-2005, 02:36 PM
LANE... 3.1c got taken out ....looking good...BIG buyers coming in ....excellent...should close higher if this carries on....somebody is buying up big time.....possibly packer investment company...who knows

Lane
22-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Watson, indeed it is a pumping day for TOX - certainly reasonable size parcels - 1.5million in the last half hour - I guess we'll see if they continue into the 3.2s. From their recent monthly reports - not a lot of time gets wasted between the end of the month and the report coming out so it will indeed be interesting - looks like maybe the big boys are not going to bother waiting

Watson
22-06-2005, 04:15 PM
up to 3.3c ....EXCELLENT........BREAKOUT...:D:D:D:D

slam
23-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Watson
Been in this one for a while and imo should make some great gains in the next 6mths. Oppies are now in the black and should remain so (apart from 1 more dip maybe)
Looking forward to their next report:)

Cheers
Slam

Damo79
24-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi Watson, Slam, Lane and Sunshine
Does anyone know if the plant upgrade is progressing? I can't find it mentioned in the last few months although it sounded like a priority in the restructure info that came out last year?

Cheers
Damo

Sunshine007
24-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Hi Damo: to my best knowledge the Kwinana plant upgrade will only happen if/when TOX gets an order big enough to make a return on the $1.25m capex invested. So far that has not happened yet. The latest (May) operating result was due to higher than expected customer demands.

Damo79
24-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the answer Sunshine007. Am watching wih interest, although have no funds to invest at the present:(

Watson
28-06-2005, 03:52 PM
TOX on the move north again....some big buying this afternoon.....just broke 3.4 excellent.....waiting for monthly report out in early July....hold onto your hat...this one may just go off..........

slam
28-06-2005, 05:34 PM
oppies;)[8D]

Watson
29-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Someone wants to take out resistence at 3.4c pre open...possibly a dummy bidder to increase the bids b4 open....we shall see but if it opens at 3.5c then its blue skys ahead....:D:D:D

Slam: Oppies look very good indeed

Watson
29-06-2005, 12:01 PM
..and sure enough the 1 million buyer at 3.5c has disappeared...not surprising...looks like an open at 3.4c
yesterdays close and high....................
2 weeks to go before next financials ...may see a consolidation around 3.3c or it may just take off......who knows?????

slam
29-06-2005, 12:14 PM
And then he reappears wanting .5 mil at 3.5
Nice:D

Watson
29-06-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah...just saw that 500k go thru at 3.5c ...i feel this is shaping up for a wild ride ....based on rumours that instos are getting in we may see 4c alot sooner.....cheers Jam

Watson
01-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Well i hope more of you got on board TOX....Hit 3.8c and closed at 3.6c strong buying in the afternoon session..and it appears the director has been buying at 3.5c
May retrace as it is seriously overbought but perhaps the stock is simply undervalued and the market has responded...should be a good monthly report towards the end of next week...:D
Cheers Watson

Sunshine007
01-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi Watson, how do you know that it's the directors buying? Do they use a certain broker?

Anyway, the 3.6c finish was the highest for two years, pointing to higher ground in the near future.

Watson
01-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Sunshine007...it appears one of the directors converted 1 million options to head shares at an excercise price of 3.5c...cheers Watson

Sunshine007
04-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi Watson: I went to ASX web and found that director Stephen Gostlow sold 1m options on matket at 0.9c and bought 1m shares off market at 3.5c. Overall he saved $4000 this way than exercising his options at 3c. Bloody cunning shrewd director!

Watson
04-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Sunshine...i think the directors have huge faith in their company and can only put TOX in a strong position for the future.
Looks like the instos got into it 1 hour b4 close.....finished at 3.7c at the close......something is definately up as 3.4c was tested but held as support once again.
Im picking a massive profit for June.....

As ive mentioned b4 4c is not far away..

Cheers Watson

slam
05-07-2005, 04:48 PM
TOXO beginning to look awfully cheap[8D]

Sunshine007
06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
TOX is having difficulty moving higher. Sellers keep coming in at 3.7c. May have to wait until report's out to set direction. Volume is dwindling as price move stalls, good sign.

Watson
11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
After a bit of a sell off late last week to 3.4c it bounced off support and entering a acumulation phase.....currently at 3.6c...volume increasing leading into the monthly report and first half yearly result....should get over 4c by end of this week....looking bullish again...cheers Watson

Watson
11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
looks good for a strong close...volume has increased rapidly in the afternoon session and currently at 3.9c...looks good for a strong close......excellent:D:D:D

Sunshine007
12-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Great! Last Friday's dip to 3.4c looks like the so called "bear trap" that has shaked out weak holders. It's a "crouch and/then jump" action. Go go go!

Sunshine007
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Monthly report for June released. It seems to me that TOX should be able to sustain a monthly profit of $250K which makes yearly profit of $3m. Should the market ascribe a PE of 8, then TOX should trade at 4.7c on a fully diluted basis. Tt rises to 5.8c at PE of 10.

slam
12-07-2005, 04:26 PM
[8D]:D[^]

Sunshine007
14-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Both monthly revenues (receipts from customers) and profits have been growing for the past 12 months. Plot them on a chart and the trend is clearly up. And there has been a marked acceleration in the last three months. A winner!

easy money
21-07-2005, 08:15 PM
i see that tox has moved with a purpose today...good to see

lewinsky
22-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi easy money and watson,
Pick up in price yesterday was very positive. The turnaround story for TOX is looking good and I like the continuing monthly positive cash being generated from operations. This to me is a stock that is going to have volatility because it is so cheap and day traders get in and out,but this gives opportunities to buy on dips.
I'm doing that and the story so far has been good.

Watson
22-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi,Lewinski, It appears that TOX have now proven to the market that they can sustain continued profit....not much can go wrong with their focus toward growth, although they will require cash to expand ,I think TOX will need to expand gradually unless they get the financial support of an major investor or two...but all in all they are on track to be a winner in an enviromentally aware industry.
Day traders will come and go, but the turnaround will ensure the companies continued growth. If some major instos jump on board the SP will fly, but i doubt that will happen until the SP gets over 20c....i dont know of many major instos that buy into pennies ..and the brokers who buy are buying with their clients money..... and most instos only look at companies that are on the ASX200 list
This one is a diamond in the rough. Holder L/T
Cheers W

Watson
25-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Good to see TOX testing its recent highs...currently trading around 4.3c to 4.4c looks good for a close around 4.3c :D

stolwyk
25-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Got a truckload of options last week.

Gerry

easy money
26-07-2005, 05:03 PM
looking strong again today...5c by the end of the week

Watson
26-07-2005, 05:04 PM
TOX relentless...up to 4.5c and looking strong...definately oversold on the charts could either breakout massivly or sell off following announcement ...cheers W:D:D

Moonshine
26-07-2005, 05:06 PM
yeah... how is the chart for a re-definition of an "uptrend"!!

great stuff.

easy money
01-08-2005, 09:03 PM
TOX building support around 4.4....looking for a push upwards...july trading figures out soon

Sunshine007
02-08-2005, 08:24 AM
My understanding is that TOX has applied to ASX to move to quarterly reporting instead of monthly ones.

Watson
02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
TOX edging closer to recent highs...could be very interesting ...:D

Sunshine007
02-08-2005, 04:06 PM
It's nice to be in-toxicated at the moment!

Watson
02-08-2005, 04:11 PM
SUNSHINE.....some good size purchases today. I might just stick my neck out and say announcement tomorrow......good luck....should hit 5c by end of week:D

Watson
02-08-2005, 04:27 PM
we may just see a bit of a sell off b4 climbing...traders may close out positions ...as per usual...its a bit over cooked at the mo

easy money
02-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Well well well...another good day...heavy-duty volume and an advancing share price....i like it.Anyone looking for somewhere to park some of there 100% profits from mtn today could be interested in looking at tox's website..toxfree.com.au.Check out the broker reports....they make a pleasant bedtime story....

lewinsky
03-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi easy,
Well,well,well ...another good day etc etc.
Refer my post to Budfox under the TMS banner. I suggested he switch out of TMS into TOX. Hope he actioned!! I like repetitive end of day stories like this. :))

easy money
03-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Hello lewinsky..yes it is true..another rise today...interesting to note that sellers are starting to thin out..investers are starting to work out the value that this stock holds..more advances ahead...for sure

Sunshine007
04-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Some profit taking is taking TOX a step backward. It does need to have a rest breath some fresh air. Don't think it's the end of it. The tone from the upcoming annual report should be positive. But a positive word on the Kwinana plant upgrade carries more weight in underpinning a higher price level.

easy money
04-08-2005, 07:44 PM
ANOTHER interesting day for this one..some weaknes but then a finnish at yesterday's close...this simply highlights the underlying strength of this stock

stolwyk
05-08-2005, 12:11 PM
NICE CHART; NICE SLOPE:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/javachart/javachart.asp?symb=AU%3ATOX&time=&freq=

That is with cursor and TA use.

If you have problems opening it then try this QuickChart:
http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=AU:TOX

Often, when not functioning properly, start with QuickChart first and then follow up with JavaChart

Gerry

mentat
09-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Anyone know what the hecks up with TOX this morning?

ananda77
09-08-2005, 12:50 PM
...recent up-trend wants to be confirmed...2nd. time.

ananda77
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Discl: hold tox now @0.041

Support seems to be building at this level...4.2 as we write...see what the end of day will bring

Sunshine007
09-08-2005, 01:43 PM
I am attempting to explain TOX today: TOX has go up high enough and was stalling at 4.7c~4.8c, big trading taking profit, TOX down to stop loss level for many, stop loss orders came in and push it even lower. Now stablizing. Buy opportunity if you are a believer.

easy money
09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
I BELEIVE

whirl
09-08-2005, 03:34 PM
I doubled my holding today, so I'm a believer [8D]

Watson
09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
As mentioned in my previous posts the sell off had to come but it will recover just as quick...a few large trades is basically all it was...a few large profit takers and a few stop loss levels triggered...i got some more filled at 4c which was fortunate as i didnt expect to get filled based on how strong the s/p has been...anyway it has recovered well and i would expect it will head back up after taking a breather...there is no bad news here....the chart is still showing a strong uptrend and this was simply a retracement..happens all the time...cheers Watson

easy money
09-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Oh my goodness..what a day for this stock....someone decided to hit the panic button....WHY...i here you say..in the meantime tox continues to make a dollar....todays action has provided a window to add to they positions..good for them..

Moonshine
10-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Was this latest monthly report not in line with expectations Watson??

Seems to have been taken slightly badly at the moment?

ananda77
10-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Z_Man:

This may be due to plants running on full capacity, at least in Port Headland.

Broking House: "Port Hedland – the investment opportunity here requires no leap of faith. With a 12 month order book, the plant is flat out. The current capacity constraint is not the front end, but rather the gas management system, which can only safely handle two drums of waste an hour. A planned upgrade to the gas management system will enable an extra drum an hour to be processed. This should add 30% to gross profits, or some $600,000 p.a, at a likely one off cost of
just $400,000. Although the economics are compelling, again this project will only be undertaken with appropriate technical guarantees".

Hold now tox for the second time within two days...good trading opportunity, but will hang on to them now for a bit longer...hopefully...always hopefully!!!

Kind Regard

Watson
10-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Hi Moonshine...i think people expected a profit in the vicinity of 300k instead of the 200k...cant please everyone....profit taking was inevitable for a successful full year result...also the annual report is yet to come out which will advise shareholders of their projected revenues for the coming 2006 financial year...this should generate a move in the shareprice as it should identify expansions or continued growth strategies...the 4th q result was good ...no one should panic here as it is still in an uptrend

Main points are:

7 months of continued profit
treatment facilities have plenty of future bookings....shareprice has increased over 200% in the last few months...the companies future has improved beyond doubt and they have another great year ahead..the stock will be re rated at some stage soon....but based on the full year fesult I think it is worth 6c currently...time will tell....cheers Watson

ananda77
24-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Superb announcement...good that I took a TA-based position this morning @4.1.

Kind Regards

MPC
24-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Ananda I can't get the announcement open. Can you summarise please. I jumped in at 4.2 just for a little play.

Regards,
MPC

ananda77
24-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Forecasting a EBITA-profit of 3m for 2005/06...carried forward losses of 7m...Sales 8m...

Plant in Port Headland runs on full...

Kwiwana getting there...

Improvements in regards to productionfacilities envisaged in the very near future...reasonable expenditure planned based on businessmodels...

expansion planned into NZ-market...

Hope you've got the announcement on screen.

Kind Regards

Watson
24-08-2005, 03:38 PM
TOX profit announcement EBITDA of $3,000,000 on sales of $8,000,000. Equates to a 37% margin based on existing revenue ...SUPERB!!:D:D:D

The announcment has not allowed for the following:
- planned upgrades
• Upgrade of the kiln gas management system at Port Hedland to increase production and improve environmental performance;
• Upgrade of the front end feed system of the Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU) at Kwinana to increase production;
• Growth from potential acquisitions and joint venture opportunities; and
• Greater than forecast expansion and income stream from new technologies and services.

Currently up 20% for the day:D:D
Looking great for a move further north....cheers W

Sunshine007
24-08-2005, 03:52 PM
And given the correction TOX has gone through recently, it all bodes very well for the share price. 5c might still pose a bit of resistence but it is not a major obstacle any more.

MPC
24-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks Ananda.
Just got it opened through Stocknessmonster and makes nice reading. I like how their projections don't take into account some other projects with great potential and yet are still very positive.
Interesting stuff.

ananda77
25-08-2005, 12:05 PM
tox - ToxFree Solutions...Sell today - Cry tomorrow

<center>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/905046/tox1.jpg</center>

Damo79
25-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Seems like the "base case scenario" gives them a forward looking PE of about 7. Looks pretty good to me, so I'm in. Let's hope the proposed upgrades and expansion gived TOX even more of a lift.

Damo

Watson
25-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Still a great turnaround story, and if you look at the charts the stock continues to make higher and lower highs ....good move yesterday to 5.1
Should now settle around mid 4,s before heading off again...........

Good solid uptrend........watch this space!!:D

Watson
30-08-2005, 12:34 PM
TOX spiked again not long after opening...currently up to 5.5c .......relentless .:D:D:D..you beauty

ananda77
30-08-2005, 01:48 PM
tox-update: breaks resistance @0.049 on high volume...moving up over the medium term (current financial year) to 0.08.

<center>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/905046/tox2.jpg</center>

Packersoldkidney
30-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Been trading this; but it seems I would have made the same amount of money if I'd just bought and held.

Congratulations to long termers Watson, Ananda etc etc.

Damo79
30-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Well this company looks like a rocket at the moment.... but have to admit selling today. 30% in 4 days is too much for me to pass up. Especially after a few recent losses I need to make up for. I'll be looking for a retrace and then consider getting back in.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Watson.

ananda77
30-08-2005, 04:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Damo79

Well this company looks like a rocket at the moment.... but have to admit selling today. 30% in 4 days is too much for me to pass up. Especially after a few recent losses I need to make up for. I'll be looking for a retrace and then consider getting back in.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Watson.

Damo79:

This share is in an established up-trend and...one 'NEVER' sells an up-trending share.

Kind Regards

MPC
30-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey, nice day. Came home and changed my sell order but too late. Thats ok, I sold my little holding for 5.9. Nice little $1000 for a couple of weeks work. Hoping for a retracement but the buy orders are looking quite healthy.

Thanks for the tip on this one.

Cheers,
MPC

Watson
31-08-2005, 11:57 AM
It would not surprise me if today is a selloff day as there is alot of profit sitting there at the moment............there has been substancial accumulation over the past few weeks and now I would suggest there needs to be distribution(sell off)

still in blue sky territory since breaking thru resistance and previous high of 5.1c

May test 5.1c again but not significant in the scheme of things....It has to be said that there is strong supportfor TOX and my pick is a retracement to 5.1c as suggested........long term who really cares.....the money is flowing and the company has turned it around....i would expect a re rating of tox any time soon.........cheers W

P.S on the chart front overbought if your trading this stock........

ananda77
31-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Hope you are right as I have my truck parked at 4.9 ready to laod up more

:):):) Kind Regards

lewinsky
31-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Up another 0.5cents this morning guys. Like you Watson I would have expected a sell-off. May be a little more to run yet!!

Watson
31-08-2005, 02:12 PM
LEWINSKY......Based on the continued rise of TOX it would suggest there is more news to come ....FUNDAMENTALS seem more important than whether the charts say it is overbought ....... Im blown away by the fact that is has continued its strength for 3 straight days.......however yesterdays close was 5.7c so it will be interesting to see todays close...I still would expect a close back into the high 5,s......but im not complaining as I still hold a truckload..cheers W

ananda77
31-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Watson:

If you look at the chart and look at the support points and up-trend line, you will actually find that the market is trading this share according to a 60-day trading system...and according to this trading system, the share has still a way to go to be overbought -it's not even in overbought territory yet-.

Kind Regards

<center>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/905046/tox3.jpg</center>

The RSI works very well for up-trending shares...

Watson
31-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Ananda77, It really depends on what chart tools people use but i tend to agree somewhat....however it also depends on whether someone is trading or holding medium/long term
My thoughts are purely based on trading over a short period, whether it is 1 hour or 1-3 days, on that basis it is in oversld territory, if your considering a longer cycle then yes I agree with you........

I use StockRSI as one of my indicators. Volume is another indicator that suggests a few heavy days trading followed by a slowdown in accumulation. Another indicator is the bollinger which it has crossed the high band and is excessively over bought, it cannot sustain such a steep incline in share value..but if fundamentals are driving it then charts do not come into play........but hey , its all good news dont you think?
I assume you hold ?
Cheers W

ananda77
31-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Watson:

I definitely will hold 50% of my initial position (0.041), but traded the other 50% @0.061...(this trade, as you mentioned, has been based on an extremely short-term view...maybe till today's close)

Fundamentals could not be better for a positive future outlook. This company is right on the doorstep of a developing market in Australia.

Kind Regards

ananda77
01-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Glad I only sold half my holding yesterday.

Today, tox up further on very strong opening volume.

Seems the re-rating is in full swing and the market acknowledges the potential of the share.

...and Ananda77 sits now back and waits to buy in at some future date.

:):)Kind Regards

Watson
01-09-2005, 01:06 PM
yes very strong inded , should settle late 5,s early 6,s...im lapping this one up...:D:D:D sitting on 100% gain in 2 months.......cheers W

stolwyk
05-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Tox 7.1 (+9.2%)

Toxo: 4.4 (+25.7%)

Gerry
Holds Toxo

Sunshine007
05-09-2005, 07:44 PM
I would say that today's buyers are likely long term investors buying on fundamentals and potentials. Traders would not be behaving like this. Good for TOX

slam
14-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Ann out for TOX late yesterday.
Just confirming what we already know.
Should put a spark back in it today, not that it needs it[8D]

Great turnaround this one. Wish the management would do this with another company.[^]

Cheers
Slam

Moonshine
15-09-2005, 01:45 PM
As far as I can tell... only 77,000 odd options were converted to shares at an excercise price of 3c overnight.

Surely that hasn't prompted the sell down to 6.5c today so far...?

Cheers,

Moonshine

Watson
15-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Good to see a selldown today,(healthy, considering the recent price action) has been in overbought territory for a long period..the company is in a healthy state and should hold around mid to high 6,s before having a crack at its recent highs.
The company has good potential for growth and we should continue to see positive results on the cashflow statement. At some stage they will need to look at some kind of expansion plan to capitalise within their captive market.
On the chart front I expected a pullback to mid low 6,s ...next reporting will be 3rdQuarter due next month. definately one to hold for at least another 12 months IMO and see if they can replicate their new found success....cheers Watson

whirl
15-09-2005, 06:21 PM
hiyas! been in tox for a month or so, happy with the sp so far.

I'm currently trying to find a couple of other companies to invest in. Anyone come across any other "turn around/coming into profit" companies like tox?
I'm still searching but if anyone is wise then it makes it easier/quicker to narrow the field down.

cheers
whirl

ASXIOU
15-09-2005, 06:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by whirl

hiyas! been in tox for a month or so, happy with the sp so far.

I'm currently trying to find a couple of other companies to invest in. Anyone come across any other "turn around/coming into profit" companies like tox?
I'm still searching but if anyone is wise then it makes it easier/quicker to narrow the field down.

cheers
whirl

hey whirl,
May I suggest you have a good look at BNT Bounty Industries (see BNT thread). Currently trading on forward 2006 PE of 5 and 2007 of just over 2. Stockanalysis did an excellent report on it a month or so ago (link to it on thread). Kind of reminds me of TOX earlier on before it was discovered by the herd, although regrettably I never got into TOX
regards

whirl
15-09-2005, 06:51 PM
thanks ASXIOU
since posting the above I've found a couple of ones that are good, but I've missed the boat shall we say.
I'll have a peek at BNT :)

Watson
21-09-2005, 02:50 PM
F.Y.I Cunninghams broker report out. A fair report on the basis of future projected earnings and low tax rates

http://saturn.itomic.com/~toxfree/documents/cunningham_securities.pdf

cheers W

lewinsky
29-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Annual Report released and this has been really positively received.Shares up 0.7cents yesterday and currently up a further 0.8cents today.Or 27% in two days! Would expect to settle down a bit now but turnaround story is a great one.

Glad I increased my holding last week!
Dont ya just luv it Watson

ananda77
29-09-2005, 03:22 PM
TOX on the way passed 8 towards 15 :):)

Kind Regards

Sunshine007
29-09-2005, 03:32 PM
When I first got in at 2.6c, I could only see 4 or 5c in a years time. Standing on a 6c platform I was seeing 8c. The standing point is now pushed further up, guess I can see a lot further away as well. Yeah I do love it. Mind you my stand is as firm now as was when it was 2.6c.

stolwyk
04-10-2005, 03:09 PM
TOX: 8.9 cents

Moonshine
04-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Better make that 9.8 cents!!

.... ok, settled down now (9.2c). Still... great gains today.

Year End target of 20c should definately make this a 10 bagger for those who were in early enough.

oxley
04-10-2005, 07:08 PM
joined the crew the other day at.082 and of course they went down( Thought the Oxley curse had struck once again)[}:)][}:)][}:)]

But they have bounced back with 33m shares and over $3m traded today.

Then notice received at end of trading ( hopefully some good news)

Cheers Oxley

Sunshine007
10-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Just noticed:

"From the TOX website :
Waste to Energy
Hazardous Waste Division
(Eco Logic Australia)
Tox Free Solutions thermal desorption technology has successfully demonstrated its capability to process waste car tyres. Car tyres are a huge environmental problem world wide with stockpiles waiting on a technical solution to process and recycle. The Tox Free technology can convert shredded car tyres to carbon black, hydrocarbon condensate and high calorific gas. The energy produced in the process can be captured and converted to electricity. The recovered carbon black has sequestration and filtration applications and in a worst case application, can be utilised as a brown coal replacement in coal fired power plants.

This technology has world-wide applications and is sustainable by the generation on average of 1 waste car tyre per head of population per year.

Thermal desorption technology has successfully demonstrated its capability to process waste car tyres.
Convert shredded car tyres to carbon black, hydrocarbon condensate and high calorific gas
Energy recovered from tyres significantly exceeds energy required for pyrolisis process
5T per hour tyre rubber plant capable of producing 8.2 MW of electricity"

Now think about the long term financial implications for TOX.

stolwyk
10-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Good post Sunshine.

Can't complain about my investment in TOX sofar.

Gerry

slam
10-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Nice depth on the Buy this morning pr-open
Lets see if it hangs around;)
Cheers
Slam

slam
12-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Qtrly Out[8D]
Looks good,for the future
Upgrades in Nov.....

Cheers
Slam

stolwyk
12-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Quarterly:

"Dear Sir / Madam

The board of Tox Free Solutions Limited is pleased to release the cash flow report for the quarter ended 30 September 2005. The report shows a cash balance of $1,857,000 at 30 September. The board is also pleased to advise that for the quarter ended 30 September 2005 the Tox Free group recorded EBITDA of $950,712.
This exceeds the projected EBITDA for the 12 months ending 30 June 2006 on an annualised basis.

Tox Free Solutions also advises that it is progressing negotiations in relation to two possible acquisition opportunities for the Company. The market will be advised if agreement is reached in relation to either acquisition.

The site improvement and capital works previously announced for Kwinana have commenced and are expected to be completed during November. This is part of the $750,000 capital budget previously announced in the financial forecast released to the market in August 2005.

Yours faithfully

DAVID McARTHUR Company Secretary DMC.FC/TOX.LTRS.065

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment: My truck is overloaded.

Gerry

slam
12-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Took a while but the big buys coming through now[8D]

slam
14-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Surprised no-one has mentioned this since the Q1 report
Now sitting on 10/10.5 with huge support/depth moving in
!0c is a milestone that will get the attention of a few more punters
.5c moves from now:D

Cheers
Slam

Packersoldkidney
14-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Nice, Watson and Sunshine, very nice.

slam
14-10-2005, 02:45 PM
20 bagger on TOXO:D
My First

Packersoldkidney
14-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Nice Slam, nice.

mickstar
15-10-2005, 10:38 AM
has everyone taken their tox for next week

buyer psychology points to 15c then 20c compare to GCN

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/87574f12f1.gif

stolwyk
27-10-2005, 06:06 PM
2005 Annual Report & Notice of AGM

Oct 27:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-history?S=TOX&E=ASX&Year=2005

Dazza
27-10-2005, 07:31 PM
what is the exact date to exercise the options by ?

bull....
02-11-2005, 08:19 PM
nice jump today where are you Watson oh thats right you got banned haha:D

Dazza
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
how come he got banned?

oxley
03-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Things seem to be moving along nicely, glad i held my nerve. Bought in a couple of weeks ago @ 8.2 and was pleased to see them get to over 11. Not so pleased when they started to fall, and nearly baled out at 8.4 the other day.

Hope this run up will be maintained and perhaps will get to at least 16.4(my first 2 bagger).[8D][8D].

And i also curious so fess up Watson why did they ban you eh.[?][?][?][?]

Cheers Oxley

wraffle
03-11-2005, 06:43 AM
He might have said a wuude werd - like, ...bum!
But regardless of what it was, if he was indeed banned he won't be telling you anything.
I almost bailed at 8.4 - 8.2 too. Cursing myself for not getting out somewhere over 10, but the fundamentals, although somewhat recent, are so encouraging the enthusiasm is jolly solid :)
Oxley I wish you every bit of luck getting over 16.4 for your double bagger, and if it happens to stretch a bit further to 18.8 I will be celebrating my first 4 bagger [:p] viva la tox - about the only problem i have with this company is will the time EVER be right to sell.

Sunshine007
03-11-2005, 07:31 AM
What? Watson is banned? Why? Did he swear?

For those who got onto the TOX locomotive recently, my advice is not to try to trade in and out for short term profit. It's only pocket moneyn compared to the big gain holding long term.

TerryA
03-11-2005, 08:36 AM
"Watson" sometimes posts in Sharescene (www.sharescene.com) under the ndp of jamiroquai.

I owe him for getting me interested in TOX with his initial post and, given what others continually get away with here, his crime must have been serious indeed to get him banned. A poor return, in the end, for a very valueable posting.

Best wishes,

TerryA

Disc Holds TOX and TOXO and obviously a "Watson" fan

MPC
03-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Disagree, I have bought and sold three times now and have been very lucky picking the swings. Great trading stock but will also be a good one for the longer term. What are your views on the next few months...?

Cheers from Iran,
MPC

Sunshine007
09-11-2005, 04:32 PM
consistent accumulating buying on TOX over the last few days. I think it is cracking the 10c resistence today. At least it should finish the day at 10c.

Dazza
11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
im in toxo today :D
at 6.7
prob a bit too high, should have brought it early november

but oh well, i like what that co. does
/
also has the upgrade of the plant begun? finsihed?

i heard they doing it in november

also have the 30th AGM coming up, heard its gonna be a ripper

lets just hope so :D

happy trading all

oxley
11-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Tox on the move last @11.5 . Pehaps some news in the wings [?][?][?][?].

Anyone heard anything.

Cheers Oxley

Moonshine
11-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Macquarie swooped on 4.3million shares today at an average buy price of 10.3cents.

Looking good.

Sunshine007
11-11-2005, 07:16 PM
It seems like instos buying on fundamental strength of the underlying business and long term growth profile. It could be that they know news are coming which is likely to push up price further so trying to get as many stock as posible before the good news. It is not that crucial if news are coming this or that day. It's destiny. It's the long term growth trajectory that the biggies are in for. I have been in since May this year and have never sold any yet and only topped and topped on the way up. Last buy was 100K TOXO at 6.1c last Friday. Will convert and hold. Hehehehe!!!

Dazza
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
i thought my morning buying was a great idea :D

bull....
16-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Close at 12c confirmed breakout could jump higher tomorrow or it could consolidate at these levels for a few days:D
Any news on those aquisitions Watson oh thats right you got banned;)

Sunshine007
17-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Is Watson's ban a life sentence or a fixed term one? And any possibility of early release in the spirit of NZ justice system?

oxley
24-11-2005, 01:34 PM
If you are all wondering at todays rise, i will put your minds at rest [?][?][?][?].

Oxley sold out yesterday @10.5 to pay for KIM, which suprisingly have also gone up.:):):).

So expect tox to now soar.

Not really all bad as i made a profit 28% on TOX(yes beleive it or not a profit).:D:D:D:D.

Cheers Oxley

easy money
29-11-2005, 08:33 PM
bit of news out today wich will make shareholders smile...it has become apparent that this company could become quite a player in the future..not just in its local area but australia wide..and nz maybe. the track record of management in tox free in the last 2 years is looking very impressive and while the share price has had quite a run in recent times the value of tox may still be under estimated...we shall see

bull....
30-11-2005, 04:29 PM
We have finished our consolidation as mentioned around 12c and have a breakout now to the upside.
Also the aquisition news came thru which is hugely bullish in my opinion.
The synergys are there to make plenty of money going forward.
We may need the company to upgrade there profit forcasts in the new year considering they were quite conservative.

slam
01-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi All TOX Believers

Nice MD report just out from the AGM
I like the heading before the report
"The company also wishes.......
A Revised forecast will be released......"

Have a read folks, looking good for FY06[8D]

Cheers
Slam

bull....
01-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Great presentation by the MD full of comments about growth for the company both internally and by aquisition in fact it was nice to read they are being very active looking for aquisitions they certainly do have the cashflow to fund these aquisitions now.
Lets look forward to the revised profit forcasts.:D

slam
02-12-2005, 12:37 PM
And the pacman chomps at 14c[8D]

mentat
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Hi there, I have held TOX for a while now, and just bought some TOXO, my first option purchase at 10.5c + 3c exercise 31st January 2006 as it was cheaper than the full share price at 14c. I notice that TOXO actually closed at 10c. From some more experienced traders what usually happens in the last month in the lead up to exercise date for options, I know some people will sell off TOXO as they may not want to pay the 3c per share to exercise, do you typically see a divergance between the full share price and the option + exercise price as the date looms closer?

doesn't bother me that much I am happy to pay the 3c, how does the paying the 3c/share process happen, do I get a letter in the post to send in a cheque? or can I do this electronically, also I am in NZ as well. Cheers

caktus
03-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Mate,I'm no expert but had experience wih SEN & the options.
Liquidity starts drying up as the Ex date gets close. If you need to sell options to convert to head share then don't leave it too late

As far as the mechanics go you shud have had a conversion form when you purchased the Options. If not then ring Computershare & have the paperwork sent out.

The decision is do you want to continue in TOX & the answer wud have to be yes

Cheers Caktus

pago
03-12-2005, 11:08 PM
mentat,being in nz you will get a letter/form requesting a cheque in oz$ to exercise the options.the time frame will be tight so dont delay.expect 7 days to get your bank cheque back ,via post,to oz.its all a hassle really,i have not found a way around this.if anyone knows a quick/easy method,i would appreciate views.cheers pago.

Dazza
03-12-2005, 11:31 PM
place ur shares in NBNZ as i have
if u do online share trading or somthing.

they will do the rest when the times come.

however i am going to ring them sometime next week to exercise mine... want them exercised earlier :D

mentat
04-12-2005, 10:40 PM
oh so you can exercise earlier than the 31st of Jan, like at anytime? Wonder who I contact to do this, am trading with ASB securities

slam
05-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi All
For those that missed it

quote:

"From Friday AFR:

Tox Free cleans up its act

The long-awaited announcement this week by blue-chip logistics company Brambles Industries that it planned to offload its remaining Cleanaway businesses around the world has brought the waste-management industry into sharper focus.

With Brisbane's Transpacific Industries Group the best-performing float of 2005 (excluding tiddlers that raised less than $10 million such as Iron Ore Holdings and PIPE Networks), the industry is going through a purple patch.

The latest waste company out to increase awareness is Tox Free Solutions, which handles contracts for removing and treating hazardous industrial waste.

It will run a series of analyst briefings on the east coast this month, which could add momentum to a share price that has risen from just 2 ¢ six months ago to 14 ¢ on Friday.

This has been aided by the sale of a tank-cleaning business operating at Caltex Australia's troubled Kurnell oil refinery in Sydney, the earnings-accretive acquisition of Western Australia's Delvex Industrial Cleaning and an upgrade to full-year earnings expectations after better-than-expected first-quarter results.

It could be the completion of a turnaround for Tox Free, which floated five years ago at 50 ¢ a share, and subsequently watched its share price collapse, making it one of the worst-performing public offers of 2000-01.

A management overhaul and capital injection in 2004 have paved the way for its re-emergence, and the six months to June was its first period of profitability. Earnings tallied $1.5 million.

Analyst group Wilson HTM, which is hosting the east coast tour this month, is about to become the first major broker to cover Tox Free and predicts improvements to earnings and more acquisitions.

Tox Free's forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation for 2005-06 of $3 million is considered conservative, with first-quarter EBITDA of $1 million about 25 per cent ahead of budget."

Nice we kick for today:D
Cheers
slam

Dazza
05-12-2005, 10:49 PM
mentat, not sure about ASB, havent used them be4, but i do know 4lag behind NBNZ with regards to the online trading technology department..

what didnt they have only up to 20 trades of market depth? be4 finally catching up.

u will have to ask asb sorry

seagull
13-12-2005, 09:01 PM
AA Medium term eg 6 mths maybe continuing gradual uptrend. Over holidays possible further lows as many traders get out and further selling to exercise options.Depends on news which could spark renewed interest.Cheers seagull.

slam
14-12-2005, 09:04 AM
AA, imo we need 11.5/12 to hold to keep the uptrend in tact.
If it pushes below this with conviction, sentiment has changed and the uptrend broken. A lower correction may be needed.

I'm staying in as news may come at anytime concerning acquisitions, and I would hate to miss the ride, as TOX will be heading north again some time soon.

Cheers
Slam

seagull
14-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Agreed slam, commentators are speculating between 8 and 12c. I am hoping to get a few more during this retracement. My guess might be somewhere between 10c and 12c if no news.

ananda77
14-12-2005, 11:53 AM
...considering the 'cup&handle formation' and the break-out @12, the latest retracement to 12 seems more like a confirmation of the break-out rather than the beginning of a short-term downer.

...at this stage of the play I'd rather be IN then OUT

<center>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/905046/tox1.gif</center>

A J
13-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Things looking up hopefully.:) Up 8% so far today.

Cheers
Aaron Wilkinson

A J
13-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi AA

Yes, a post was needed!:D And instead of a crownie I think a raspberry and coke is needed! Back down to 13 now, important thing is demand is coming back on again after a lull.

A J

Moonshine
23-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I LOVE this stock.

Haven't got a bad word to say about it.

The party is just beginning... read the today's announcement.

Cheers,

Moonshine

slam
23-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Gotta agree with you there moonshine[8D]
Been in these since sub .4 on the oppies and now have the heads.

Reports just keep delivering more than promised

Like most, just whish I'd got more 1 year ago when I started buying them

Cheers
Slam

Sky Tower
23-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Mentat: how did you get on exercising your options?
Have you considered using NBNZ for your Online Share Trading?

quote:Originally posted by Dazza

place ur shares in NBNZ as i have
if u do online share trading or somthing.

they will do the rest when the times come.

however i am going to ring them sometime next week to exercise mine... want them exercised earlier :D

mentat
23-01-2006, 06:01 PM
I ended up just calling ASB Securitites, I had to fax them my options exercise form with signature that Tox sends ya, then they made a bank cheque in $AUD and handled the rest, I assume just sent it over for me. I have not received anything from Tox indicating I now have head shares, but I only did this Jan 13th so just sit and wait. Nice run on TOX today! gathering momentum.

quote:Originally posted by Sky Tower

Mentat: how did you get on exercising your options?
Have you considered using NBNZ for your Online Share Trading?

Sky Tower
23-01-2006, 06:31 PM
The advantage with NBNZ Online Share Trading is that First NZ Capital do all the paper work; corporate actions are actioned either online or via Bank Mail (no forms to fill out) and the funds are automatically deducted from your NBNZ bank a/c or Foreign Currency Account.

slam
30-01-2006, 01:01 PM
TOX on the move again.;)
See how many options conversions get sold in the next week or so

Can't see why one would convert then sell though, not alot og gain in it.

Cheers
Slam

bull....
31-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Bit of trouble getting past 14-15c we may have to be patient.

A J
01-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Ahh yes, some patience indeed.

My first stock I purchased at .14 then dipped a pleasent 28% however has risen again but as you say has some trouble getting past .140/.145. Looking foward to it doing so at some point.

A very nice stock to beggin learning with.

Cheers
A J

A J
28-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Someone has a 14.5 bid in this morning, horay?

Cheers
AJ

A J
28-02-2006, 12:29 PM
My "live" quote credits or whatever they are have run out apparently on ASB securities however looking at yahoo the bid has been raised to .15... That would be a 25 % rise this morning if so.

But perhaps that bid has been withdrawn? I'm not sure on how reliable yahoo finance is etc, interesting anyway.

Cheers
AJ

EDIT: Oh well, forget about the above, back to .12 at open. Ask is .125, bid .12..

Cheers
AJ

mentat
28-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Anyone know if any news is imminent for TOX or when the next report is? seems to be stagnating a bit at the moment with resistance at 11c.

A J
04-03-2006, 12:20 AM
TOX bubbling back into life again....hopefully a nice little uptrend now?

Cheers
AJ

A J
22-03-2006, 01:02 PM
This time? Up 13% today, don't think it'll hold but nice rise.

Please be friendly TOX. I'll continue to wait......

Cheers
AJ

SCHUMACHER
31-03-2006, 09:22 AM
looks like a very solid growth company with very efficient management.

regards Schumacher

SCHUMACHER
18-04-2006, 01:03 PM
the 3rd quarter result should be a ripper according to the increased revenue and large profit margin....interesting to see director comfortably state that they will achieve their end of year goals with a certain ease......suggests to me it will be extreemly good and break the 15c resistence........looks to me as if it has attempted this on 3 occasions recently so i would expect it to slice up 15c once it gets there.....anyway looks very good and the future for TOX looks even bigger.....forget the growth of the previous year.....once over 20c it will shake the penny dreadful tag once and for all.....not as much volume as previous days when it was trading under 10c ....but the traders were pumping the stock.....once more insto,s get on board(expect this to happen once the full year results are in following June 06 end of year) she will fly again.....cheers Watson

A J
28-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Common Toxy me old pal. Do something! lol.

Cheers
AJ

A J
23-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Horay, things are back on track. Might've been an idea to consider this to put 4K into and not into the other comp. lol. I think I'm picking up on things now.

Cheers
A J

Moonshine
27-07-2006, 02:04 PM
What a fantastic result. The forecast profit for this year is 60% higher than last year, and that is "base case".

Love this company... it is one for your super funds.

Cheers,

Moonshine

Tox Free Solutions Limited – Appendix 4C and Profit Forecast

• Cash Balance of $4,357,000 as at 30 June 2006
• Full year profit of $5,030,062 (EBITDA) for financial year end 30 June 2006 (unaudited)
• Forecast base case profit of $8,000,000 (EBITDA) for financial year ending 30 June 2007

Please find attached the appendix 4C showing a cash balance at 30 June 2006 of $4,357,000. This cash balance does not include $398,000 which was due from customers during the June quarter, which was not received until July 2006. The balance is also after $983,000 of capital expenditure during the June quarter (a total of $2,114,000 in capital expenditure for the year).

Operations during the quarter resulted in a profit of $1,588,725 (EBITDA) with a full year profit of $5,030,062 (EBITDA). The profit result confirms Tox Free’s ability to maintain and increase organic growth across the existing operating divisions. The continued growth can be attributed to a combination of:

• The increased number of services offered by the company to our clients;
• Greater market share; and
• Synergistic cost saving benefits through cross selling across the divisions.

Tox Free is also pleased to announce it is forecasting a base case profit for the financial year ending 30 June 2007 of $8,000,000 (EBITDA). The board is confident the base case profit will be achieved through further organic growth, planned upgrades of existing operations and the recent acquisitions of Grime Fighters in Kalgoorlie (effective 1 August 2006) and Specialized Tank Cleaning Services in Henderson (effective 1 July 2006). Tox Free’s five strategically located facilities around Western Australia provide the Company with stable and robust structure to expand its market share and increase organic growth in the Industrial Waste Management and Industrial Services sector.

The Company continues to focus its business plan on the Industrial Waste Management and Industrial Services sector and continues to explore further complimentary acquisitions that will contribute to Tox Free’s financial position and cement Tox Free’s position as a leader in the management of hazardous and industrial waste in Australia. The cash reserve provides the Company with the ability to realise these goals.

Yours faithfully

DAVID McARTHUR
Company Secretary

Sunshine007
11-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Good old TOX is back. Looks likely to start a new trend by breaking this 13.5c. Your guys still holding?

slam
11-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi Sunshine007
Yep, Still in the bottom drawer these ones.
the 8:1 will be interesting though;)
May pickup some more

Cheers
Slam

A J
11-08-2006, 12:20 PM
I bought these around 8 months ago as my first ever share purchase.

In that time I've made gain on the dollar drop so that's good, but finally getting a little tired so feel like selling for what I bought in for. Haven't I been patient enough?

Bachh! lol.

Cheers
A J

Sunshine007
11-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Latest buying from Manifest increased their holding by more than 4 million. These are 4 million+ shares locked away. TOX is transforming and the stocks are changing from a traders' stock to that of investors'. Bottom draw for sure.

robbo
11-08-2006, 12:42 PM
TOX Free Solutions (TOX)

It is my own view; that based on earnings to be deduced from Tox's recent ASX Announcements to date;and a survey of the niche which TOX are currently seeking to dominate; that TOX is worth at least 23 -25 cents .....

Interesting to now note; that one of the Fund Managers; that owned about 5.5% of company, announced on ASX last night; that they had increased their holding to 6.5% ... .;):)

What will be the effect of the propsed 8 for 1 consolidation of the TOX share register ?

My own view; is that the consolidation/reconstruction of Tox's share capital; for TOX in the proposed 8 for 1 consolidation; will probably, imo have the effect of driving off many of the Day Traders away from TOX…

Why so?

With TOX now to date; being as .... A sub 15 cents stock,( obviously the Day trader brigade are attracted to & like the Buy/Sell side “quasi-arbitrage”-- opportunity presented in the relative liquid volume, and the percentage increment this” spread” opportunity affords, for those so inclined……; when TOX trades at between the 10 c- 12.5 cents range ) -----

This will in turn attract more serious longer term Capital and with the digestion of the expected well above average Earnings TOX have flagged, TOX subsequently; will be in the north of $100 million Market Cap territory (is my thesis/assumption) and this will allow this new class of capital allocator; to enter the TOX share register.:)[:p]

Anyway, some food for thought.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo :)

Sunshine007
11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
I like what you said David. Go TOX!

SCHUMACHER
11-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Good comments Robbo ....small traders will disappear and the fund managers,institutions and the like will start to take an interest...with the advent of the consolidation the shares will be tightly held.
if we are talking about a consolidation of 8/1 then for every 100,000 shares you hold you will get 12500 shares post consolidation

based on current shareprice we are looking at $1.04c per share
Also the share register will effectively reduce to 60-70 million shares on issue giving them a rough market cap of $72,800,000 based on current issued capital of 500 million (this is approx as i havent actually checked the register recently...lol)

Lets face it Tox is in a fantastic position since its restructure a little over 18 months ago....
cheers WATSON

bull....
11-08-2006, 02:14 PM
yes when i saw the share consolidation reminded me of what happened when dow considated.

A J
11-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Man, maybe I should'nt sell. I am so novice.

Most number of buyers etc I've seen in ages! Raghh!

Cheers
A J

Sunshine007
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
14c finish is great for the chart. Volume is also very credible. This time around I think TOX is in the process of getting re-rated. I believe the buying volume in the past week has been mostly long term money. Once consolidated the $ handle on the share price will make it easier in the eyes of the institutions. TOX should be accorded higher multiples based on its strong market position and high growth rate. At $100m market cap the ebitda multiple for 2007 is only 12.5. Share price is likely to reach 20c when first half 2007 is released early next year confirming financial target. Since the $8m ebitda is only BASE CASE forecast, there is every likelyhood that it will be exceeded,in true TOX fasion.

bull....
28-08-2006, 06:38 PM
looked good if we can hold above 14¢ could breakout to around 20¢

slam
21-09-2006, 12:48 PM
[8D]

A J
21-09-2006, 12:51 PM
I swear I'm cursed, I've been in here for 9 months. Waiting for something to happen. Bought in at .14. I sell yesterday and the very next day goes higher than ever before.

I swear they were waiting for me to get out. I'm not down and out but that just seems so unfair.

I need to change something.

Cheers
A J

caktus
25-09-2006, 01:33 PM
wot is Tox now trading under -cheers

Sunshine007
25-09-2006, 01:58 PM
TOXDA.

slam
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi All Toxers
Well, back to the TOX code now after consolidation is over, and looking very nice.
Thought there may have been a sell off but sell side disappearing
:D
Cheers
Slam

cloggs
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Directbroking changed the value but not the amount of shares on the spreadsheet,so at the moment I'm shown as having 865% profit. Shame.

bull....
03-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Looking good nice rises occurring now from the breakout target historicaaly was 20c i think they are around 18c now.

bull....
03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Good support on yesterdays high looking good to go big seller gone at 1.60 the writings on the wall 1.60 will go:D

well 1.58 now

SCHUMACHER
03-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Nice job Bull....TOX always a good bet since i started this thread under my Watson days...good on you fella....lol

SCHUMACHER
03-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey Bull , good to see the old boys experience coming through. You did mention that the share consolidation would make the stock tightly held....and so it did....Following the consolidation from 14c x 8 to $1.12 the shareprice has gone up over 40%
nice one

bull....
15-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Bit of movement today lets hope we have another crack at busting 1.60 soon.

slam
15-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi All Toxer

Just set new high, with gusto
Happy yo hold

Cheers
Slam

bull....
15-02-2007, 08:37 PM
See trading halt announcement aquisition coming and more good times for tox holders.

slam
20-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi Bull

Another nice acquisition for TOX [8D]
"Acquisition of Kimberley Waste Group"
On the surface, looks a good CO and gives TOX deeper penetration in WA amounst other things
1/2 yearly won't be far away either
imo $2 is on the cards sometime soon, may retrace a little first and if so, I will pick up some more

GTA
Slam

bull....
20-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi Slam nice add on to there business and fits nicely with there style of growth should be good for us S/H going forward.

I mentioned a while back pre consolidation 20c was resistance which equated to 1.60 post and this contained the price in a trading range for quite a while but we now have the breakout above 1.60 so should consolidate around 1.8 - 1.85 short term.

As for $2 shouldnt have to wait too long:D

SCHUMACHER
20-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Well done guys...as you know I started this thread under Watson and have bought and sold over the many months.....good to see a success story in TOX

cHEERS Schu

bull....
20-02-2007, 03:58 PM
You really should have just buy an held this one shu no need to trade a good uptrend.

bull....
21-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Tox very strong at the moment they can smell $2

bull....
22-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Can smell $2 even more today , im sure those sizable shares on offer at 2 will prove pretty tempting.

bull....
09-03-2007, 02:04 PM
The crowd goes wild as tox hits new highs:D

bull....
28-04-2007, 12:51 AM
The crowds still going wild:D but looks like its just me from this neck of the woods

cloggs
28-04-2007, 02:20 AM
TOX has great advantages because of the entry barriers for other companies in this line of business. They're a long term hold in my opinion.

slam
28-04-2007, 12:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by bull....

The crowds still going wild:D but looks like its just me from this neck of the woods

I'm in there with you Bull
held these since 05 ;)

Retirement fund

Cheers
Slam

seagull
28-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Been in since April 04 First buy 2c and averaging up since. Now a 4 bagger. New money been pouring in lately. Wonderful growth story which could easily double from here in time to come. Go Tox.

seagull
28-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Correction first buy April 05. It will be interesting to see the top 20 register now. Serious buying lately. Cheers

slam
23-05-2007, 12:39 PM
"ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
Media Speculation
Sydney, Wednesday, 23rd May 200y
The Board of directors Dolomatrix International Limited has been referred to an article
on page 18 of the Australian Financial Review speculating on a merger between Tox
Free Solutions and the Company. We repeat the denial of an earlier announcement,
namely that no offer has been received, nor have any negotiations been entered into."

Whewww
Got out of DMX a while ago before the drop
Don't really want a piece of it now

Cheers
Slam

slam
16-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Ann Out
"Proposed Acquisition of Barry Bros"
Another purchase on the way

Was good buying a few weeks back;)

Cheers
Slam

Huang Chung
01-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Accumulated a few TOX when they were around $1.50, and topped up with a few more today.

PE is around 17, but this should drop to about 9 this year.

Lots of potential to expand on the east coast via the Barry Bros acquisition.

A nice story that is insulated from exchange rates, consumer sentiment, consumer debt and commodity prices.

Somewhat similar to Transpacific, but much smaller, and a lower level of debt.

Check out their latest presentation:

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TOX&E=ASX&N=417282

lewinsky
29-06-2009, 12:57 PM
TOX have been working away quietly and making the odd acquisition and securing a few interesting contracts. This used to be a really popular share in the forums, but i notice there has been nothing posted for nine months.
They have just gone into a trading halt. Hopefully some good news coming up?
Thoughts anyone

Bob Marley
29-06-2009, 01:14 PM
hey Mon
Company says its "regarding the details of a waste management tender", so probably have been awarded some waste contract.

lewinsky
31-07-2009, 03:16 PM
TOX is up over 8% today and is building nicely.
Has been well worth the ride over the last couple of years.
A niche player that is performing well and gradually making progress through acquisition and winning contracts.

Joshuatree
26-02-2014, 01:08 PM
NPAT up 22% today announced with another strong outlook.Tox appears to have a fairly decent moat around the business too.

cloggs
21-08-2014, 10:47 AM
I read the commentary on the annual report and thought that looked positive. Looks like I'll have to read the actual thing because they dropped 18 cts.

I'm just reading a book on technical analysis and the TOX chart looks like a 'get out now' example, which is a worry. I've owned it since about 2005 and always been happy to have it. Anyone have any knowledge as to the reason TOX seems to be in a down trend?

Joshuatree
21-08-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't ,I'm just not good enough to forensically drill down and join dots.Maybe there were expectations of a higher performance and a timing issue with one big contracts(Chevron)kicking iin next FY.
Outlook not overly bullish, sounds as "steady as she goes"

A buy from UBS Try this link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dvzkas7qpfziow/file.pdf)

cloggs
21-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks JT. That gives me some confidence. Steady as she goes in my book is a good thing.

belted galloway
09-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Anyone still following this?

Results are out on the 18th.

Seems to be holding its ground, especially compared to TPI.

Joshuatree
13-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi bg I'm still in. haven't looked at it for awhile ; announcements few and far.Last Morgan stanley in June (if you haven't read it)outlook forecastingEBITDA to be in line with mkt expectations.
Consensus 18c eps on 4 traders with an outperform by re 11 brokers.
Contracts to production based clients performing well
Hazardous waste vols expected to be stable
60% of revenue contracted
North West new LNG fac moving to production providing opps for growth but waste vols uncertain
But 2H FY!5 tax rate to be higher

Joshuatree
18-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Ive been shaken out in my recent portfolio review; I've been patient for no reward and have moved on.

belted galloway
18-09-2015, 07:48 PM
I also got out recently.

Recent results were mediocre, although to be expected considering the current state of the Australian economy and resource sector.

You know things aren't good when they begin their results presentation with safety highlights.

I'll keep an eye on this one in the future as Australia and particularly the resource sector recover.