PDA

View Full Version : Jamie McIntyre query

George
19-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Anyone heard of this guy and his investment company and his 'renting shares' strategy for low to medium risk investing.
I understand this is another term for covered call writing which is also mentioned in Kiwosaki's books [?]

airedale
20-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi George, I don't know him. but you can be sure that you will be paying management fees. There are plenty of low risk stocks available on the NZX and ASX. If that is what you want,just buy them yourself.It will only cost you brokerage.

George
20-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Friends have already bought his program which costs a few thousand and includes heaps of dvds and books on shares, property etc. and he has special brokers for the process of renting shares (can't be done in NZ anyway).
He says that you simply find a blue chip share which is 'channelling' and buy it at the bottom of the range then rent it out. At no time does he mention covered calls and my feeling is that this is not an entirely risk free strategy and that customers will have ongoing costs such as fees and brokerage.
His site is at www.21stcentury.com.au

airedale
23-07-2005, 02:13 PM
This sounds rather simplistic, but if you personally find the blue chip which is "channelling", then buy it yourself at the bottom of the channel and sell at the top. Bollinger bands are a handy tool for the exercise. How much care and responsibility does Jamie McIntyre take with your money.
He may be good no one has yet come forward to endorse him.
I followed your link to 21st Century, and they appear to be an internet access company.No mention of McIntyre.

George
24-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Sorry AD it's 21stcenturyacadamy.com

Shyla
29-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi George

I am new to this forum as I am new to the concept of investing!

I have just purchased Jamie McIntyre's program. If your friends are doing the program ask them lots of questions but also go to the forums and FIND your own answers.

For those who don't know who Jamie, he educates you in your home how to buy Property Investments No Money Down, Share Renting, which in technical terms is writing covered calls. George is correct we can't do this in NZ but US and AUS you can.

Basically in a nutshell he educates you HOW, you make the decision...
and give your broker the order..

Shyla

Click above for Jamies Free e-book/dvd;)

Happy Wealth Creating

Shyla
29-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Sorry click below for free ebook

Shyla

zyreon
29-07-2005, 01:31 PM
or you could just visit the library or various websites and teach yourself for free