PDA

View Full Version : TTI

tracker
20-07-2005, 09:39 AM
came across this stock early this morning
wow what a ride (read disaster)
anyhow it seems to have found its legs and is getting a bit of interest back, after completing a buy or 2
expecting a possible pullback,but worth keeping on the radar for the future
trade well
stops as always
tracker
ps this stock back in the old days when really nothing mattered (geez they where good) the stock traded well above 40 bucks
thats right 40 bucks

tracker
07-08-2005, 06:25 AM
no great vol, buy holding above 30 now.
a little too much interest to ignore but not enough vol to really get me interested
still watching for a sign

stops as always
tracker

winner69
14-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Trackers - there was a 2 page story about TTI in last weeks BRW

The guys running it (both with the name Con would you believe) have no intention of running a microchip for long ... they plan to buy their way to greater success ... and one Con said ' I have no interest in just expanding organically in a market that is growing at 10% a year ... I want to go from a $20M company to a $50M company to a $100M company'

Recent acquisitions have raised annualised sales to $60M so he is on the way.

Con also was quoted as saying '..we're active, we're moving fast. We're juggling 10 balls and we don't know which one is going to land first"

So could be interesting time ... at least they have real sales .. and every time you go past an illuminated road sign or barriers at the roadworks it just may be theirs.

Like you keeping an eye on

winner69
14-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Tracker - when it was $40 it was called Infosentials ... and the shell was used by Traffic Technolgies to do a backdoor listing

Vaguely recall Infosentials back in those good days

tracker
15-08-2005, 06:53 AM
hey winner
thanks for the reply
I was starting to feel like stolli

not a good look

I see trackers is someone else, hmmmmmmmm lol

back to tti

i see that its doing the same, but its still got my eye for a potential victim
waiting for vol if any to kick in b4 I make a move
just something about it lol
watching carefully
tracker
stops as always

noodles
23-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Looks like piefunds have sold out. From ssh notices, it would appear to be at a loss.

stoploss
31-07-2013, 11:21 AM
mmmm, can't win em all. Pretty good update and to allay fears of a slowing domestic economy looks like offshore sales picking up

kiora
30-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Showing a bit of strenght

kiora
22-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Up 50 % since July :)

rocketship
28-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Showing a bit of strenght

Still is and I see the buy orders are starting to back up with this announcement. Trading Halt being lifted start of trade tomorrow.

http://asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01457401

kiora
29-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Cash issue & acquisition
http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?T=-AEbI6PdppbOH38JIJ3X4B&E=ASX&S=TTI&N=397071

percy
03-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Today's result presentation makes for interesting reading.
Page 5 onwards show the true operational figures.I take the current PE is under 8,while the growth rate is expected to be double digit.
Balance sheet strengthened,debt down, and the business looks set to take advantage of the many opportunities coming their way,.
I brought a few at 3.1 cps in April.

LAC
07-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Was a good read, topped up TTI and PNC today.

percy
10-10-2018, 11:36 AM
A good contract win today for TTI.
$15mil spread over 3 years with TasNetworks.

Fuzzy Dunlop
10-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Interesting, Ausgrid (250k street lights) is undertaking a similar replacement program and estimates the replacement of 10,000 street lights with LEDs equates to a $1m pa saving for councils.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/led-street-lights-sydney-council-clover-20180815-p4zxl4.html

LAC
11-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Decent contract for this small company, a few more and we should be smiling. I hope the margins are good though, sometimes companies grab contracts to get the business but margins may be very tiny

percy
11-10-2018, 10:57 AM
"The supply of the LED street lights is expected to commence prior to Christmas,WITH A POSITIVE IMPACT ON EARNINGS expected for the second half."

percy
04-06-2019, 03:08 PM
"The supply of the LED street lights is expected to commence prior to Christmas,WITH A POSITIVE IMPACT ON EARNINGS expected for the second half."

Well the positive impact on earnings has been put off until next year's first half,because of the elections.?

LAC
04-06-2019, 03:24 PM
All aussie shares have failed to impress over the last 12 months.....they are all SAYING but NOT DOING what they say.
I have done better with the NASDAQ playing fund over the ASX play fund.
SEQ by far the worst of the lot by a mile. PNC has been reasonable and looking fwd to see if they hit their forecast as they confirmed it 3 times already and SP still headed south.
TTI - no comment

percy
04-06-2019, 03:36 PM
I sold most of my Aussie small caps a year ago when I brought the new house.Certainly been a very difficult sector.
Very lucky to have loaded up on PAZ on usx.co.nz, and NZ high dividend paying shares, when the funds came through from the sale of our old house.
However I still have a lot of the companies I sold on a watch list.
I also got caught with SEQ.and also MMI.AQZ and VHT are doing OK.I recently brought a few MSV and am considering buying a few STG.
AIR has come back to life which is a very pleasant surprise.