PDA

View Full Version : DRK Drake Resources

Packersoldkidney
08-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Might be worth a look: low cap, and a few interesting releases in the last few days or so.

Damo79
08-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Did they release the same announcement twice, or am I missing something. Maybe they just want to be extra sure that everyone knows they're exploring for uranium...

Packersoldkidney
08-08-2005, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Damo79

Did they release the same announcement twice, or am I missing something. Maybe they just want to be extra sure that everyone knows they're exploring for uranium...

Not uncommon, Damo, for co's to do something like this, but I get what you're driving at!!

elZorro
07-02-2011, 12:25 PM
As Hal rightly pointed out, this share looks interesting at the moment. I haven't looked at it in detail at all. But it's still at a low MCap, and while still an explorer, it has a wide profile. Some traders have booked a quick profit, will it keep going?

hal
07-02-2011, 02:09 PM
As Hal rightly pointed out, this share looks interesting at the moment. I haven't looked at it in detail at all. But it's still at a low MCap, and while still an explorer, it has a wide profile. Some traders have booked a quick profit, will it keep going?

It is fairly tightly held & with news can move quickly.

I don't think it will do any harm for it to rest for a while.

News flow from Mauratania is likely to be of great interest although production / cash flow is likely to be a long way away.

They also have projects in 2 European countries with bigger partners. They are for Gold & Base metals.

elZorro
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
It is fairly tightly held & with news can move quickly.

I don't think it will do any harm for it to rest for a while.

News flow from Mauratania is likely to be of great interest although production / cash flow is likely to be a long way away.

They also have projects in 2 European countries with bigger partners. They are for Gold & Base metals.

You're not kidding Hal. Hold onto your hat :)