PDA

View Full Version : PEB - Pacific Edge Ltd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Balance
29-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Operating revenue $4.2m, not a bad one really.
Revenue growing much faster than (now) decreasing expenses.
Assuming no change to losses (8.9m for the half) coukd operate comfortably for over a year - surely that means something

Decreasing expenses? Actually no - expenses actually rose from $12.198m to $$13.517m - $1.319m or 11% increase. The EEEIS charge of $2.925m last half year was well and truly a one-off*!

Revenue grew by $1.226m so it is simply untrue that revenue is growing faster than expenses! In fact, expenses continued to grow faster than sales.

Then there is the evergreen and relentless growth of receivables - sales grew by $1.226m and receivables grew by $1.6m! After writing off $647k this half year and $2.635m last financial year! History tells us what the growth and growth of receivables mean.

No need to analyse any further - the picture is actually very very very clear where PEB is heading.

* Amazing how often one-offs are used to justify set-backs but ignored when it is the reverse!

bulyak
29-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Been watching this one for years. The only way forward is a buyout or Darling steps down. Darling alone probably cost this company about 3 million minimum a year, based on his salary and travel expenses. The guy only goes first class between Pennsylvania, USA and NZ on a regular basis. I'm guessing at least every fortnite. What an insult to long term shareholders that keep putting cash in every time they run out. What happened to the Vet Hospital contracts in the US and how is it going with Kaiser? I bet some institutional holders have put a hit on him. The CEO is more concerned about the small stuff. Quit making excuses and execute. Bloody hell.

Snow Leopard
29-11-2017, 01:53 PM
They seem to keep using the word 'when' where they should be using the word 'if'.

Cash flow not improving and Cash flow is everything.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

whatsup
29-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Been watching this one for years. The only way forward is a buyout or Darling steps down. Darling alone probably cost this company about 3 million minimum a year, based on his salary and travel expenses. The guy only goes first class between Pennsylvania, USA and NZ on a regular basis. I'm guessing at least every fortnite. What an insult to long term shareholders that keep putting cash in every time they run out. What happened to the Vet Hospital contracts in the US and how is it going with Kaiser? I bet some institutional holders have put a hit on him. The CEO is more concerned about the small stuff. Quit making excuses and execute. Bloody hell.

Don't forget IMO that darling Darling came out of the Fletcher fold, talk about wealth distruction from the 1980's on .

Balance
29-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Don't forget IMO that darling Darling came out of the Fletcher fold, talk about wealth distruction from the 1980's on .

His behavior of making outlandish statements about:

excitement,

trans formative,

successful user programs to bring in BIG customers,

many millions of customers potential etc etc

while milking the company of millions of dollars of benefits and salaries and share options for himself and his co-managers, without putting back a single cent when the company desperately needs funds raised during the rights issues, tells the story of why PEB will finally bite the dust.

winner69
29-11-2017, 02:29 PM
His behavior of making outlandish statements about:

excitement,

trans formative,

successful user programs to bring in BIG customers,

many millions of customers potential etc etc

while milking the company of millions of dollars of benefits and salaries and share options for himself and his co-managers, without putting back a single cent when the company desperately needs funds raised during the rights issues, tells the story of why PEB will finally bite the dust.

DD did get Arbogen off the ground ....that mght be a commercial success one day as well

Don't forget DD definition of commercial success is to get science out of the lab and getting somebody to buy it (how many don't count as long as its more than 1 its a success) ......and I don't think DD in his long career has ever signed off a P&L with a positive number at the bottom

When the bass drops
29-11-2017, 03:19 PM

Though I don't disagree with your justified frustrations, I'm just wanting to get a bit of clarity around your claims regarding what DD costs PEB. About 3 years ago, possibly around the time PEB was in the NZX50, his salary was in the $300k - 400k range. I don't expect this would have gone up too materially in this time. Is your claim he rakes up (conservatively) $2m a year on travel well sourced? i.e. you have good authority on what he is costing PEB. I will say that if your $3m figure is close to reality, this is alarming. Making 20-25 first class return trips each year (for one person) at that distance would be near scandal (lets say $50k each trip flights and accomodation). I just want to check your $3m figure is well-founded.

bulyak
29-11-2017, 04:29 PM
OK. Here we go. Salary of $530K give or take based on 2017 annual report. Share incentive scheme for 2017, he was issued with 1,635,000 shares/options at roughly $.50 per share = $800K give or take. So about 1.3 to 1.5 million in salary. Travel expense, flights only. 20 trips all 1st class @50K per trip, apparently he also has some special room at all the Air New Zealand Koro Lounges. $1million. Throw in all the other expenses. 1st class accommodation while travelling, housing and living expenses in the US. Housing allowance for his family while overseas. This guy only eats at the best restaurants and I'm guessing when you are trying to entice Kaiser and every oncologist in the US, the budget would be endless. Employee allowance. 3 million is probably on the conservative side. If he had any confidence in delivering, he would forfeit his salary and instead base it 100% on performance. That's the person I want to back.

When the bass drops
29-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Yep, your reasoning is ok on some of that. Though the 1,635,000 won't be an every year thing. $50k for first class is super top end, perhaps he would sit with the pilot. Business Class to Pennsylvania or Baltimore is likely to be $15,000 return Air NZ, perhaps he does Emirates or Etihad only and flies with a Prince. Emirates you'd be looking at $35k return for top end First Class.

It would make more sense if some sophisticated US based sellers did some of the wining and dining to save costs. Maybe 5 trips a year is more prudent/sensible.

Ofcourse, we're just speculating on all the above.

winner69
29-11-2017, 05:20 PM
My morbid fascination with Pacific Edge continues so continue to update the financials ....that still lead into a DCF valuation

The only true number in the financials are found in the Cash Flow Statement

Here's the last few years numbers all in one place (broken down into half years)

Now tell what's changing from one half year to the next .....not much at all .....maybe even getting slightly worse. Isn't taht receipts line horrendous but never mind all the invoices are piling up just waiting for the OK for them to be paid (turned into cash)

Never mind one day we might see some real big numbers

I'm allowed to make comment because I did once donate $15k in cash to the company to keep the good work going (or subsidise dear Davids expensive habits)

Ggcc
29-11-2017, 06:47 PM
OK. Here we go. Salary of $530K give or take based on 2017 annual report. Share incentive scheme for 2017, he was issued with 1,635,000 shares/options at roughly $.50 per share = $800K give or take. So about 1.3 to 1.5 million in salary. Travel expense, flights only. 20 trips all 1st class @50K per trip, apparently he also has some special room at all the Air New Zealand Koro Lounges. $1million. Throw in all the other expenses. 1st class accommodation while travelling, housing and living expenses in the US. Housing allowance for his family while overseas. This guy only eats at the best restaurants and I'm guessing when you are trying to entice Kaiser and every oncologist in the US, the budget would be endless. Employee allowance. 3 million is probably on the conservative side. If he had any confidence in delivering, he would forfeit his salary and instead base it 100% on performance. That's the person I want to back.

Crazy if this is true!!!! Most of the best directors/ceo's would not travel business class, let alone first class if the company is not making a profit. I find that disgusting and distasteful, when the share price is dropping like crazy. I still own a few shares in this company, but sold most of my holding some time back until they came with the positive facts. Luckily bought some positive stocks that seem to be going up.

Balance
30-11-2017, 12:17 AM
My morbid fascination with Pacific Edge continues so continue to update the financials ....that still lead into a DCF valuation

The only true number in the financials are found in the Cash Flow Statement

Here's the last few years numbers all in one place (broken down into half years)

Now tell what's changing from one half year to the next .....not much at all .....maybe even getting slightly worse. Isn't taht receipts line horrendous but never mind all the invoices are piling up just waiting for the OK for them to be paid (turned into cash)

Never mind one day we might see some real big numbers

I'm allowed to make comment because I did once donate $15k in cash to the company to keep the good work going (or subsidise dear Davids expensive habits)

Should sober up the most fervent of believers of PEB!

This company is basically a cash burn machine with the flames leaping higher and higher as 'sales' increased!

Balance
30-11-2017, 08:15 AM
BTW, notice how the big buyers all mysteriously disappeared yesterday?

Where were all the 100k bids at 37.5c, 37c, 36.5c etc etc?

If PEB was so good to buy all the way to 45c just 2a few days ago, surely must be even better raging buys now at 36c?

Oh well, ramp 'em up, suck 'em in and sell to 'em.

stoploss
30-11-2017, 08:29 AM
BTW, notice how the big buyers all mysteriously disappeared yesterday?

Where were all the 100k bids at 37.5c, 37c, 36.5c etc etc?

If PEB was so good to buy all the way to 45c just 2a few days ago, surely must be even better raging buys now at 36c?

Oh well, ramp 'em up, suck 'em in and sell to 'em.

What was the volume like above 40 cents Balance ,how much did they get out ??
DISC : Not held

minimoke
30-11-2017, 08:42 AM
OK. Here we go. Salary of $530K give or take based on 2017 annual report. Share incentive scheme for 2017, he was issued with 1,635,000 shares/options at roughly $.50 per share = $800K give or take. So about 1.3 to 1.5 million in salary. Travel expense, flights only. 20 trips all 1st class @50K per trip, apparently he also has some special room at all the Air New Zealand Koro Lounges. $1million. Throw in all the other expenses. 1st class accommodation while travelling, housing and living expenses in the US. Housing allowance for his family while overseas. This guy only eats at the best restaurants and I'm guessing when you are trying to entice Kaiser and every oncologist in the US, the budget would be endless. Employee allowance. 3 million is probably on the conservative side. If he had any confidence in delivering, he would forfeit his salary and instead base it 100% on performance. That's the person I want to back.OK, I'm going to call it: "Bulls1t!" Readers need a higher level of evidence than a broad brush statement on an internet forum. A simple statement from the CFO on the CEO's spent travel budget at a macro level would be a good start. It should not be hard to produce the Company's travel Policy

(That said - if even half of this is true then the Board ought to be sacked for gross mismanagement and the CEO should go for misuse of company funds. That level of travel and expense is inexcusable in any business)

Balance
30-11-2017, 10:28 AM
What was the volume like above 40 cents Balance ,how much did they get out ??

DISC : Not held

1.09m shares were sold in the 5 trading days when PEB sp was ramped up to 45c.

Don't have a breakdown of what volume was executed at above 40c.

Good to know one poster saw the ramp and took the opportunity to bail out at 44c - can buy back now at 35c, nice 9c or 26% gain!

hardt
30-11-2017, 10:42 AM
1.09m shares were sold in the 5 trading days when PEB sp was ramped up to 45c.

Don't have a breakdown of what volume was executed at above 40c.

Good to know one poster saw the ramp and took the opportunity to bail out at 44c - can buy back now at 35c, nice 9c or 26% gain!

Around 400-450k shares were traded over the 40c mark.

Balance
30-11-2017, 11:20 AM

Good on you hardt for seeing the ramp and giving it to the rampers!

Back to the caves of losses they have retreated, I think.

winner69
30-11-2017, 11:22 AM

Is that a histogram of volumes by price to the right of the main chart?

Balance
30-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Ramp 'em up, suck 'em in

Watch 'em get excited

Sell to 'em

:D

Rampers paradise - that's what PEB is now because of the legions of shareholders who have to believe as they have no choice left.

What other way is there to explain a sp spike of 36% in a few days (on no news) sparking:

- excited and feverish cries of joy &

- excitable transformatively loud user programmed postings (as expected)

to then, have the sp crashed back to earth?

Meanwhile, it's all about the 'several tens of thousands of tests' which has failed to materialise 4 years after the immortal words were uttered.

NZX and FMA should seriously be investigating - there is bugger all credibility left to the trades in this dog.

Balance
30-11-2017, 12:20 PM
https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacific-edge%E2%80%99s-revenue-lifts-41

Hold the faith - "Pacific Edge’s chief executive David Darling described the company’s suite of Cx-bladder tests and follow-ups as a "breakthrough product"

Excitement, transformative and now, breakthrough.

Any prize for guessing what next year's buzz word will be? Maybe patience, patience and yet, more patience?

I see ODT regurgitated faithfully the line that expenses declined. Sad when a reporter cannot see or smell bull dust when it is thrown in his face?

hardt
30-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Is that a histogram of volumes by price to the right of the main chart?

proportional volumes at certain prices, yes... unfortunately the picture is so damn tiny, not sure why as this is a full screenshot.

winner69
30-11-2017, 01:43 PM
https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacific-edge%E2%80%99s-revenue-lifts-41

Hold the faith - "Pacific Edge’s chief executive David Darling described the company’s suite of Cx-bladder tests and follow-ups as a "breakthrough product"

Excitement, transformative and now, breakthrough.

Any prize for guessing what next year's buzz word will be? Maybe patience, patience and yet, more patience?

I see ODT regurgitated faithfully the line that expenses declined. Sad when a reporter cannot see or smell bull dust when it is thrown in his face?

‘Breakthrough’ so old hat ....these days it ‘game changer’

minimoke
30-11-2017, 01:59 PM
‘Breakthrough’ so old hat ....these days it ‘game changer’
Stop with this Upwording! They need a Thought Shower of Disruptive words to come up with a Synergasm such as ""At the end of the day, we have to leverage our value-add paradigm by aligning our solution with our customer centric core competencies."

hardt
30-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Good on you hardt for seeing the ramp and giving it to the rampers!

Back to the caves of losses they have retreated, I think.

I do feel sorry for those that have a weird emotional attachment to this one... such an abusive relationship.

I wouldn't value it at $160m with their track record of melting shareholders cash without much "real" growth.

An entirely speculative place to be...

As long as promises for growth are made, sp always manages to recover some ground ( a fraction of the decline ) after bad news

winner69
30-11-2017, 03:22 PM
I do feel sorry for those that have a weird emotional attachment to this one... such an abusive relationship.

I wouldn't value it at $160m with their track record of melting shareholders cash without much "real" growth.

An entirely speculative place to be...

As long as promises for growth are made, sp always manages to recover some ground ( a fraction of the decline ) after bad news

Wondering what you were on about with that $160m you mentioned and then realised it’s the current market cap

Shareholder Equity of $12m valued by the market at $160m ....wow

Must be expecting big things

Correction - equity now about $30m post cap raise

Balance
30-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Stop with this Upwording! They need a Thought Shower of Disruptive words to come up with a Synergasm such as ""At the end of the day, we have to leverage our value-add paradigm by aligning our solution with our customer centric core competencies."

Wow!

Be careful as DD will be besides himself with the syner-gasm!

Balance
30-11-2017, 05:39 PM

Probably the most apt description to date of some PEB shareholders on this site?

Observe the recent ecstasy of the sp spike/ramp (in itself miserable as the sp was only recovering a little lost ground) and the deafening silence as the sp slumps back towards 32c.

winner69
30-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Probably the most apt description to date of some PEB shareholders on this site?

Observe the recent ecstasy of the sp spike/ramp (in itself miserable as the sp was only recovering a little lost ground) and the deafening silence as the sp slumps back towards 32c.

should have got a speeding ticket on the way down as well

Ooops nothing to disclose so no worries

Wonder what they did with that $15000 odd cash donation I gave them a couple of years ago?

Balance
30-11-2017, 05:51 PM
should have got a speeding ticket on the way down as well

Ooops nothing to disclose so no worries

Wonder what they did with that $15000 odd cash donation I gave them a couple of years ago?

Paid for one of DD's first class air fare to US?

But don't feel bad, there are those on this site who have donated whole houses to the greater glory of PEB! Remember Hancock and his brain farts?

Minerbarejet
30-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Nice one, Balance, attacking someone whom you know no longer has the ability to reply here.

Do enjoy your temporary time in the sun.

Balance
30-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Nice one, Balance, attacking someone whom you know no longer has the ability to reply here.

Do enjoy your temporary time in the sun.

Two points of order:

1. Did not know that Hancock is banned.

2. Brain fart is his favorite term which he used to insult anyone who disagreed with him.

minimoke
30-11-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm sure it has been said before - 1071 pages dedicated to a company that has gone nowhere

winner69
30-11-2017, 09:49 PM
I'm sure it has been said before - 1071 pages dedicated to a company that has gone nowhere

Gone nowhere but burnt through $100m plus of shareholders funds

hardt
01-12-2017, 02:34 AM
EX 1H18 Report: In addition, Pacific Edge is continuing to work through the process required to gain inclusion in the LCD from the CMS. Once this is received, it will enable consistent and timely reimbursement for Medicare patients, on normal CMS payment terms. The inclusion into the LCD and the commensurate pricing negotiation will provide the catalyst for Pacific Edge to negotiate agreements with other private payers which view the CMS pricing as a benchmark, providing further certainty on price and payment terms for Pacific Edge.

Seems like a heavily implied confirmation to me. ( maybe it really is on its way and it kills them not to be able to come out and just say so? )
I have not found this sort of confirmatory statement in the last 4 reports...

Because I am a layman I do not see PEB's differentiation from the rest of the market, BTA TRAK® + NMP-22 BladderChek® + The UroVysion® are all bladder cancer diagnostic and monitoring products that are already approved by the FDA and granted LCD ( which PEB has been progressing through for the last 4 years ) - PEB said they were ahead of the competition though... am i missing something?

Balance
01-12-2017, 08:18 AM
EX 1H18 Report: In addition, Pacific Edge is continuing to work through the process required to gain inclusion in the LCD from the CMS. Once this is received, it will enable consistent and timely reimbursement for Medicare patients, on normal CMS payment terms. The inclusion into the LCD and the commensurate pricing negotiation will provide the catalyst for Pacific Edge to negotiate agreements with other private payers which view the CMS pricing as a benchmark, providing further certainty on price and payment terms for Pacific Edge.

Seems like a heavily implied confirmation to me. ( maybe it really is on its way and it kills them not to be able to come out and just say so? )

Because I am a layman I do not see PEB's differentiation from the rest of the market, BTA TRAK® + NMP-22 BladderChek® + The UroVysion® are all bladder cancer diagnostic and monitoring products that are already approved by the FDA and granted LCD ( which PEB has been progressing through for the last 4 years ) - PEB said they were ahead of the competition though... am i missing something?

Suspect PEB deciding not to get FDA approval was/is a really bad strategic mistake and shows management has not got a clue how the health system in the States work.

In trying to short-cut the process of not getting FDA approval, PEB has wasted 4 years?

When the bass drops
01-12-2017, 10:13 AM

PEB has the more accurate test (significantly) but not having the LCD is a massive handycap to the certainty around reimbursement/flows.

The "Once this is received" is better terminology than "If this is received" which is why they have used it. I believe they will get LCD but very late in the piece, and long after Kaiser is ticked off with an agreement. (IMHO)

I agree with Balance that PEB should have scoped more heavily the reality of the US health system pertaining to the penetration of new products, instead of learning on the fly. As healthcare is so volatile at the moment in the US, PEB may have no choice but to learn new things on the fly.

In relation to some of the conspiracy theories around the spending habits of DD, I trust that he is generally responsible along these lines and only makes US trips when he has to. It's reasonable to assume the 'transformational' customers or other big groups would want to see DD directly (even in preference to a high quality Skype) for hand-shakes, and I would expect DD to incur the highest travel costs. Premium economy can be justified in my view and mid range accommodation. Bringing family along would be unacceptable. Is there anything public on the PEB travel policy for staff?

kiwidollabill
01-12-2017, 02:25 PM
I think in older annual reports (I havent seen them do this recently) they had a line for Conference/Travel expenses, might have been ~$2M back in 2015? I could be imagining things, someone diligent might find this?

minimoke
01-12-2017, 03:16 PM
I think in older annual reports (I havent seen them do this recently) they had a line for Conference/Travel expenses, might have been ~$2M back in 2015? I could be imagining things, someone diligent might find this?
a one minute search shows $915k in 2015 and $703k in 2014

Balance
01-12-2017, 03:35 PM
a one minute search shows $915k in 2015 and $703k in 2014

Given the 'explosive' growth (of staff, especially in US), the focus on US and forays into other overseas markets (Singapore, Hong Kong etc), will be safe to assume that conference/travel expenses in 2016 and 2017 will be at least double that of 2015.

minimoke
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Given the 'explosive' growth (of staff, especially in US), the focus on US and forays into other overseas markets (Singapore, Hong Kong etc), will be safe to assume that conference/travel expenses in 2016 and 2017 will be at least double that of 2015.
The issue is - if it was relevant enough to report in 2015 why is it not being reported now (assuming it hasnt been)

Its the missing information that often tells the tale.

Balance
01-12-2017, 03:57 PM
The issue is - if it was relevant enough to report in 2015 why is it not being reported now (assuming it hasnt been)

Its the missing information that often tells the tale.

Given PEB's track record of serving the market class A bull, fairly obvious why PEB has not disclosed this infor in 2016 and 2017.

Remember the premium bull served that the relentless build up of receivables was a 'timing' issue? Matter of collecting, see?

Same company which steadfastly refused to disclose number of tests (commercial sensitivity, see?) until the recent past and now, broadcast to the world that "Lab Throughput is an important metric for Pacific Edge" !!!!!!

Same company which reported that expenses had shrunk in the latest half year (expenses actually increased).

When the bass drops
04-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Apparently PEB are meeting with Kaiser around about now, based on an earlier interview in February with NBR. i.e. early December.

Also, a little feel-good story Pacific Edge related https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/month-remember-mochines

Minerbarejet
12-12-2017, 03:43 PM
For those interested in the development of cxBladder here are some links from an old friend of ours
It is lengthy so be prepared to stay a while.

The organisation
Grand Rounds in Urology (https://grandroundsinurology.com/about/)

The man
Siamak Daneshmand MD (https://keck.usc.edu/faculty-73/siamak-daneshmand/)

The video
Platinum Lecture Series (https://grandroundsinurology.com/platinum-lecture-series-urinary-molecular-marker-tests-bladder-cancer-overview-cxbladder/)

Complex stuff for me but generally enlightening.

When the bass drops
12-12-2017, 03:58 PM
For those interested in the development of cxBladder here are some links from an old friend of ours
It is lengthy so be prepared to stay a while.

The organisation
Grand Rounds in Urology (https://grandroundsinurology.com/about/)

The man
Siamak Daneshmand MD (https://keck.usc.edu/faculty-73/siamak-daneshmand/)

The video
Platinum Lecture Series (https://grandroundsinurology.com/platinum-lecture-series-urinary-molecular-marker-tests-bladder-cancer-overview-cxbladder/)

Complex stuff for me but generally enlightening.

Cheers Miner, it's positive to hear word's like 'exciting' and 'useful in this setting' and 'gives us confidence' when Siamak describes the PEB scores.

davflaws
13-12-2017, 05:30 AM
A very useful post. The best explanation of the science I have ever read. I think it supports an expectation of "tens of thousands of tests" very soon and "millions of tests" in the medium term. But I have just restained my deck and it will be a long time before I need a new one.

Leftfield
13-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Very useful post, thanks Miner. I no longer hold PEB, but it is definitely high up on my watch list. It would be great to see them succeed.

Minerbarejet
13-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Kudos belong elsewhere, I'm just the messenger. But thanks anyway, Ill pass it on.

Balance
13-12-2017, 10:00 AM
A very useful post. The best explanation of the science I have ever read. I think it supports an expectation of "tens of thousands of tests" very soon and "millions of tests" in the medium term. But I have just restained my deck and it will be a long time before I need a new one.

OMG - the DD and CS propensity to exaggerate, mislead and get transformatively excited to burn cash while under delivering after over promising for no real reason is catching!

Wonder if there’s a vaccine against this propensity!

pierre
13-12-2017, 10:29 AM
OMG - the DD and CS propensity to exaggerate, mislead and get transformatively excited to burn cash while under delivering after over promising for no real reason is catching!

I've been wondering for some time if there is a vaccine that deals with ERN (excessive repetitive negativity).

With any luck PEB might have this in their toolkit sometime soon - though just getting an autograph or two from KP or CMS will probably do the trick.

Minerbarejet
13-12-2017, 10:33 AM
There is. Its called Valium
Take two and calm down.

Balance
13-12-2017, 10:37 AM
I've been wondering for some time if there is a vaccine that deals with ERN (excessive repetitive negativity).

With any luck PEB might have this in their toolkit sometime soon - though just getting an autograph or two from KP or CMS will probably do the trick.

They will have to produce a vaccine first for PEE (Propensity for excessive exaggeration)?

When the bass drops
13-12-2017, 10:52 AM
They will have to produce a vaccine first for PEE (Propensity for excessive exaggeration)?

FDA approval for that one?

Balance
13-12-2017, 11:05 AM
FDA approval for that one?

No need as the basic source material is blood samples from DD and CS. :D

Already scientifically proven over the last 4 years of failing to deliver on excessively & wildly inaccurate optimistic propensities to contain said PEE molecular make up.

Yet, capable of infecting others! As we have just witnessed!

davflaws
13-12-2017, 12:00 PM

There is. The science is sound. The vaccine works and is clinically streets ahead of anything else in it's niche. The niche is both specialised and lucrative.

But POV (the company which developed the vaccine) are either incompetent Wallys or dishonest or both. The vaccine is their principal product (although the science behind it is widely applicable and their IP is arguably of huge potential value), they have failed to market the vaccine "properly" and obtained regulatory approvals and negotiated supply contracts a lot more slowly than they promised. So they are burning cash.

In spite of the wise and sensible advice available, they have overpromised and underdelivered. The shareholders have stuck with the company while they raised lots of additional capital but many of the company's former supporters have come to believe that the odds against eventual success are now far too long to make holding shares rational.

My chronic unbalanced condition (diagnosed on the basis of propensity to exaggerate, mislead and get transformatively excited to burn cash while under delivering after over promising for no real reason ) is currently being monitored by regular balanced scepticoscopy which is both transiently uncomfortable and moderately expensive. The bloody vaccine can't become available soon enough for me! And I can't help thinking about the potential market and profits.

The other consideration I suppose, is whether to sell my small holding in POV now and get back in later. They aren't worth much now. From that perspective, perhaps I should have listened to the "early discarders" rather than the "believers". But shoulda woulda coulda doesn't help. I'm really glad that I decided to split my "speculative money" into two at that time and put the other half into ATM back when. But I have these POV shares, and the vaccine works and fills a real need and the market is huge and they are 36c and will they really be cheaper later?.

When the bass drops
13-12-2017, 12:03 PM
No need as the basic source material is blood samples from DD and CS. :D

Already scientifically proven over the last 4 years of failing to deliver on excessively & wildly inaccurate optimistic propensities to contain said PEE molecular make up.

Yet, capable of infecting others! As we have just witnessed!

Humorous Balance, but time will tell. Just a reminder that, like many others, I'm a very long term hold with this stock. I would argue, in terms of Cxbladder, there is usefulness in a clinical setting of their product(s) and as long as the Company push the big boys eventually they won't be able to ignore the technology and superior performance.

Taking Pierre's ERN idea, I would suggest the following variations:

* ERN Control - for those with a mild frustration with PEB. ERN_Control A & B for upper and downer remedies.
* ERN Manic - for those who believe that even good news from PEB is somehow bad news. ERN_Manic A for high range mania, which has been found to have a 96% success rate.
* ERN Sociopathic - for those who let PEB infiltrate every second of their private life. Typical examples of individuals include those who rock back and forth muttering 'bladder' hundreds of times.
* ERN Psychotic - for those hopping mad around their place of residence, literally. Hearing the words 'PEB', 'David', 'Cxbladder' or even 'bladder' cause instant rage.

pierre
13-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Humorous Balance, but time will tell. Just a reminder that, like many others, I'm a very long term hold with this stock. I would argue, in terms of Cxbladder, there is usefulness in a clinical setting of their product(s) and as long as the Company push the big boys eventually they won't be able to ignore the technology and superior performance.

Taking Pierre's ERN idea, I would suggest the following variations:

* ERN Control - for those with a mild frustration with PEB. ERN_Control A & B for upper and downer remedies.
* ERN Manic - for those who believe that even good news from PEB is somehow bad news. ERN_Manic A for high range mania, which has been found to have a 96% success rate.
* ERN Sociopathic - for those who let PEB infiltrate every second of their private life. Typical examples of individuals include those who rock back and forth muttering 'bladder' hundreds of times.
* ERN Psychotic - for those hopping mad around their place of residence, literally. Hearing the words 'PEB', 'David', 'Cxbladder' or even 'bladder' cause instant rage.

Excellent WTBD. It's great to have these product extensions to enhance the marketability of this amazing new vaccine.

There's just one addition I'd like to propose to words requiring prescription of the ERN Psychotic. The word "Exciting" or variations of it, has been a marker for regular outbursts of ERN in the past. While the ERN Psychotic option may be adequate in most cases, I feel that a double dose may be required should anyone from PEB ever use the "excitement" word again. Something to discuss with the chemists I think.

When the bass drops
13-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Excellent WTBD. It's great to have these product extensions to enhance the marketability of this amazing new vaccine.

There's just one addition I'd like to propose to words requiring prescription of the ERN Psychotic. The word "Exciting" or variations of it, has been a marker for regular outbursts of ERN in the past. While the ERN Psychotic option may be adequate in most cases, I feel that a double dose may be required should anyone from PEB ever use the "excitement" word again. Something to discuss with the chemists I think.

Haha :t_up: it's all about convincing those chemists that ERN is useful in their setting. Hooking enough of the big ones in (Amcal, Unichem etc.) would be transformational.

Balance
13-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Haha :t_up: it's all about convincing those chemists that ERN is useful in their setting. Hooking enough of the big ones in (Amcal, Unichem etc.) would be transformational.

Exciting indeed!

User program!

5,700 PEB shareholders for the first several thousands of tests!

After that, several tens of thousands of tests to follow in the glorious path set by CxBladder!

Minerbarejet
13-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Im quite excited by this latest development.
I can see ERN working as an adjunct to a balanced diet and perhaps even become gold standard.:)

When the bass drops
14-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Pertaining to the next big news for PEB, I'm picking we might hear something May/June 2018. However I still think 12/15 months might be more accurate.

We'll see.

When the bass drops
18-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Share price currently 5.63% up for the day. A little bit of window dressing excitement for shareholders pre-Christmas (obviously...) :t_up:

pierre
18-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Share price currently 5.63% up for the day. A little bit of window dressing excitement for shareholders pre-Christmas (obviously...) :t_up:

The SP actually ended up 8.5%. The window dressing must surely be the work of those pesky underwriters again - no doubt that's the signal for another round of ERN from the most prolific poster on this thread and self-appointed expert on everything PEB.

Minerbarejet
18-12-2017, 06:34 PM
The SP actually ended up 8.5%. The window dressing must surely be the work of those pesky underwriters again - no doubt that's the signal for another round of ERN from the most prolific poster on this thread and self-appointed expert on everything PEB.
I think the vaccine is working.

When the bass drops
18-12-2017, 06:50 PM
I think the vaccine is working.

And no user program required for this one. :p

When the bass drops
18-12-2017, 06:52 PM

The things soaring! Nearly fell off my chair. Those underwriters dressed to the nines today!!

trader_jackson
18-12-2017, 07:12 PM
We need another price enquiry – push that share price backdown again. PEB’s share price ain’tallowed to go up these days.

pierre
18-12-2017, 08:56 PM
The things soaring! Nearly fell off my chair. Those underwriters dressed to the nines today!!
I agree. PEB's share price is looking very unBALANCEd.
Enough to make anyone fall off their chair.

Balance
19-12-2017, 08:41 AM
WONDERFUL! SUCH GLEE! SUCH EXUBERANCE!

So delightful to see joy and elation at long last for the self-professed long term PEB holders!

And all on a 2.5c movement on a stock which has lost the better part of $1.00 plus in the last few years!

Imagine for a minute the agony they must have gone through as PEB's sp went down by 2.5c every so often?

So all good! Looks like several TENS of THOUSANDS of TESTS on the way!

:D :D :D

Minerbarejet
19-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Thought you would have finished buying in by now.

Balance
19-12-2017, 09:54 AM

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?2705-PEB-Pacific-Edge-Ltd/page1065

The ecstasy!

And so cruel to be brought back down to earth!

When the bass drops
19-12-2017, 10:08 AM
WONDERFUL! SUCH GLEE! SUCH EXUBERANCE!

So delightful to see joy and elation at long last for the self-professed long term PEB holders!

And all on a 2.5c movement on a stock which has lost the better part of $1.00 plus in the last few years!

Imagine for a minute the agony they must have gone through as PEB's sp went down by 2.5c every so often?

So all good! Looks like several TENS of THOUSANDS of TESTS on the way!

Three grins from Balance!! Will this be a trend going forward?

winner69
19-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Hey Balance me old mate ......if FEB continues this stunning rise and gets to say 50 cents you will be pipped at the post in achieving what you set out to do in the stockpicking comp

And you were doing so well

Balance
19-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Hey Balance me old mate ......if FEB continues this stunning rise and gets to say 50 cents you will be pipped at the post in achieving what you set out to do in the stockpicking comp

And you were doing so well

Feeling so distressed about it, I am.

I will just have to console myself with the 573% gain in Serko YTD?

winner69
19-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Feeling so distressed about it, I am.

I will just have to console myself with the 573% gain in Serko YTD?

Seems pretty easy to pick the losers in a comp eh

You have done well with your Serko

Balance
19-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Seems pretty easy to pick the losers in a comp eh

You have done well with your Serko

As is often quoted, make sure you can soar like an eagle - avoid being stuck on the ground with a turkey!

Minerbarejet
19-12-2017, 04:22 PM
As is often quoted, make sure you can soar like an eagle - avoid being stuck on the ground with a turkey!
Whats wrong with turkeys?
They are a bird of pray as well.
Especially at Christmas :)

Balance
19-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Whats wrong with turkeys?
They are a bird of pray as well.
Especially at Christmas :)

Very good MBJ!

Tis the season of goodwill but sadly, not for them turkeys?

waddis
10-01-2018, 07:54 AM
http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch.com/research/report/pacific-edge916522/full

Edison valuation 9th Jan $0.93 In profit FY20 .......... only time will tell

winner69
10-01-2018, 08:10 AM

Down from $1.12 last time

LOve the $256m sales figure mentioned ...that be good

blackcap
10-01-2018, 08:28 AM

Wow Edison must really be nice people, a very charitable company. They do all that hard research work and nice tables and then provide the information for free on their website. Sign me up, on second thoughts, I don't need to sign up, its there for free anyway. Other brokers you have to pay for research. Wonder how they make their money?

winner69
10-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Wow Edison must really be nice people, a very charitable company. They do all that hard research work and nice tables and then provide the information for free on their website. Sign me up, on second thoughts, I don't need to sign up, its there for free anyway. Other brokers you have to pay for research. Wonder how they make their money?

Who commissioned this report?

blackcap
10-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Who commissioned this report?

"This report has been commissioned by Pacific Edge and prepared and issued by Edison for publication globally. "

Balance
10-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Edison actually provides a good point of reference to me, being a company’s very own view of where it sees itself - or in the case of PEB, where it wished it could be.

whatsup
10-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Was this valuation done on the basis is Darlings years old $100,000,000 sales effort or on todays current sales effort ?

winner69
10-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Was this valuation done on the basis is Darlings years old $100,000,000 sales effort or on todays current sales effort ?

....report mentions $256m sales in a few years time

Yoda
11-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Urologists make money by scoping and charging for scans. They want to see what's going on so they can charge the client. Even with excellent tests like this they will always be against it because they'll lose money by doing cheaper tests. It's a bit like finding a cure for cancer. It'll never happen there's too much money at stake if a cure was found. Its the same with BLT.and probiotics.. there is no money in prevention or cure. Just sick people ..

davflaws
11-01-2018, 04:56 PM
I don't know whether you are right about the motivation for particular procedures and I am frankly skeptical about your statement re cures for cancer. I seem to remember that open heart surgery is no longer used as much as it was because stents and better medication are less expensive and invasive and more effective. My own urologist is certainly eager to try CX Bladder as an adjunct to cystoscopy, with a view to using the whole suite of products in their various applications.

artemis
11-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Urologists make money by scoping and charging for scans. They want to see what's going on so they can charge the client. Even with excellent tests like this they will always be against it because they'll lose money by doing cheaper tests. It's a bit like finding a cure for cancer. It'll never happen there's too much money at stake if a cure was found. Its the same with BLT.and probiotics.. there is no money in prevention or cure. Just sick people ..

I thought the point of CxBladder is it is not invasive. Can't imagine patients would not prefer it! Also, maximising income might be an issue for urologists but the big medical insurance organisations will have a definite view on that. Maybe. One day.

hardt
11-01-2018, 07:58 PM
CxBladder overall detection sensitivity of 82% vs. next best competitor of 56%

68% detection of early stage non-invasive papillary carcinoma [ Ta ] vs. 38% from the next best competitor

100% detection of the second stage carcinoma in situ [ Tis ] from both CxBladder as well as competitors

I would think if there was any significant financial benefit to the increased rate in detection of first stage [ Ta ] over the equally treatable stage [ Tis ] - insurance companies would have been all over it by now in my opinion.

Perhaps the case has not been made well enough by PEB. ( most likely )

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2694315/

CxBladder is the superior product at the end of the day... maybe that counts for something

But patient comfort is under financial benefit on the list of things insurance providers find important.

edit: Below states the financial consequence of finding a cancer at [ Tis ] over that of the earlier stage [ Ta ] is effectively NIL.

"The MIBC patient treatment costs are nearly three times those for patients with stage Tis/Ta and two times for those patients with TNM stage T1. On average, the bladder-related complications contributed $249, $384, and $775 to the monthly patient costs with stage Tis/Ta, T1, and MIBC, respectively."

Minerbarejet
11-01-2018, 08:39 PM
A very interesting comparison study is being carried out in Australia.

cxbladder v cystoscopy, one on one. Two separate studies, one at Royal Melbourne and the other at Royal Brisbane.

Balance
18-01-2018, 04:44 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313191

Wrong but what to do? Too looooong!~

Xerof
18-01-2018, 04:52 PM
They've got a bigger digger

Balance
18-01-2018, 05:05 PM
They've got a bigger digger

Very convenient to buy a few more to get the sp to 39c for 31 Dec 2017? :D

Every cent helps performance when they are so donkey-deep? :D

Balance
18-01-2018, 05:17 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313191

Wrong but what to do? Too looooong!~

Goes contrary to the most basic of investing adages : "Run with your profits and cut your losses." or "Do not attempt to catch falling knives."

Balance
18-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Goes contrary to the most basic of investing adages : "Run with your profits and cut your losses." or "Do not attempt to catch falling knives."

At this rate, they can keep buying at ever cheaper prices and Sp at 1c means they need only pay around another $4m and they will hold 100%!

bonne vie
24-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Whats up?

PEB.NZX - Pacific Edge Limited Ordinary Shares

Last
VWAP
Buy
Sell
High
Low
First
Volume
Value

42 ˘
(NZD)

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/DirectTrade/images/spacer.gif
9.1%

24/01 13:12 NZT

$147,234

Ggcc
24-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Possibly window dressing for upcoming events..... They may need a please explain very shortly

When the bass drops
24-01-2018, 03:06 PM
The window dressing conspiracy is at it again

Ggcc
24-01-2018, 03:54 PM
The window dressing conspiracy is at it again

It could be also blamed on the fantastic figures that have recently been produced. I have a vested interest, but only a small amount now 17k shares. I hope they do well, but I put this down to window dressing or someone behind the scenes with loose lips.

Carpenterjoe
26-01-2018, 05:40 PM
More studies, Enrolements to kick off in a few days.

Study details
All participants in this study will undergo a Cxbladder urine diagnostic test as well as standard investigative cystoscopy. Results of both of these tests will then be compared in order to evaluate accuracy of the Cxbladder test.

It is hoped that our study will determine the utility of the Cxbladder urine diagnostic test in an Australian clinical setting by demonstrating performance characteristics while also showing efficacy in clinical practice.

http://www.anzctr.org.au/TrialSearch.aspx?searchTxt=Cxbladder&conditionCategory=&conditionCode=&interventionCodeOperator=&interventionCode=&ageGroup=&healthyVolunteers=&gender=&allocationToIntervention=&dateOfRegistrationFrom=&dateOfRegistrationTo=&trialStartDateFrom=&trialStartDateTo=&recruitmentCountryOperator=&countryOfRecruitment=&primarySponsorType=&fundingSource=&healthCondition=&interventionDescription=&phase=&recruitmentStatus=&registry=&ethicsReview=&studyType=&isBasic=True&postcode=&distance=

hardt
01-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Something not bad happened.

Minerbarejet
01-02-2018, 09:31 AM
http://www.pacificedgedx.com/news-and-events/news/2018/pacific-edge-signs-first-commercial-agreement-in-singapore/

Something not bad happened.
Thank goodness for that then.:t_up:
Exciting isnt it.

artemis
01-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Well a small commercial win in Singapore which may lead to larger contracts in the region. Sales will hot up if a tipping point is reached. If.

When the bass drops
01-02-2018, 11:32 AM
A small commercial agreement in the scheme of things, but pleasing all the same. Well done.

pierre
01-02-2018, 11:35 AM
This can't be true - surely it has to be another trick by those pesky underwriters - again!

Nice to see some positive news from Singapore - looks like those Business Class airfares might have a pretty good ROI. The potential in that market looks quite promising - probably easier to gain traction there than in the US too.

Great to see some upwards movement in the SP - I doubt the mild euphoria will last at the current level (44c) for the whole day though.

Balance
01-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down.

You guys know the drill well enu' by now.

pierre
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM

160k shares sold so far today - that's not going to make much of a dent in their holdings. Still I suppose every little helps as the old lady said when she peed in the sea.

trader_jackson
01-02-2018, 12:06 PM

I haven't seen a 'drill' involving a commercial agreement before?
It is their PEB's first one apparently

artemis
01-02-2018, 03:01 PM
I haven't seen a 'drill' involving a commercial agreement before?
It is their PEB's first one apparently

There are a couple of commercial agreements in NZ with DHBs.

pierre
01-02-2018, 08:24 PM
This can't be true - surely it has to be another trick by those pesky underwriters - again!

Nice to see some positive news from Singapore - looks like those Business Class airfares might have a pretty good ROI. The potential in that market looks quite promising - probably easier to gain traction there than in the US too.

Great to see some upwards movement in the SP - I doubt the mild euphoria will last at the current level (44c) for the whole day though.

Closed at 43c but I think Friday will see a little more erosion of today's euphoria once the reality of the PEB statement is understood.

Still, Balance will be pleased that the Underwriters have managed to offload about 700k of their holdings at a price above 40cents and that has to be a good thing.

trader_jackson
01-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Closed at 43c but I think Friday will see a little more erosion of today's euphoria once the reality of the PEB statement is understood.

Still, Balance will be pleased that the Underwriters have managed to offload about 700k of their holdings at a price above 40cents and that has to be a good thing.

Wait wait, I thought the only reason the share price went up today was because of the underwriters and their continued bigly smart share price manipulation? "Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down."
Cause PEB can't be allowed to actually achieve any commercial success...

pierre
01-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Wait wait, I thought the only reason the share price went up today was because of the underwriters and their continued bigly smart share price manipulation? "Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down."
Cause PEB can't be allowed to actually achieve any commercial success...

Commercial success for PEB? Not likely! Publishing that statement was a clever bit of work by the underwriters. There's sure to be much more of that fake news to come too so they can continue to ramp up and sell down.

winner69
01-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Did that announcement have a little red circle next to it on nzx.com

Apparently not so deemed not to be price sensitive ....but it sure did things to the share price

trader_jackson
01-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Did that announcement have a little red circle next to it on nzx.com

Apparently not so deemed not to be price sensitive ....but it sure did things to the share price

Remember the other time(s) this happened? I reckon these announcements aren't marked price sensitive because PEB expects to get these commercial agreements (even if only smallish) but the market, or at least some in the market, expect PEB to fall over

minimoke
01-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Isnt the key sentence in the first paragraph. And the Key word is "offer" Nothing about any commitment to actually buy. "

has reached a

commercial agreement with Raffles Diagnostica Pte Ltd to offer its suite of

Cxbladder tests in Singapore"

hardt
01-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Isnt the key sentence in the first paragraph. And the Key word is "offer" Nothing about any commitment to actually buy. "

has reached a

Not a lot of their revenues actually fruit any cash...

This could be another lot of revenues flowing right through to that receivables pile in the corner.

FY15
FY16
FY17
1H18

PRODUCT REVENUE

RECEIPTS FROM CUSTOMERS + GRANTS

- GRANT REVENUE

RECEIVABLES

BAD DEBTS
xx
xx

DOUBTFUL DEBTS
xx
xx

davflaws
01-02-2018, 10:21 PM

has reached a

If Raffles Diagnostica Pte Ltd have invested resources in commercial negotiation for a product they have no intention of actually buying, they have clearly been "got at" by those pesky underwriters!

minimoke
02-02-2018, 06:55 AM
If Raffles Diagnostica Pte Ltd have invested resources in commercial negotiation for a product they have no intention of actually buying, they have clearly been "got at" by those pesky underwriters!
"Commercial negotiatoons" can be as little as flicking through a copy of T's and C's (Terms and Conditions)

Minerbarejet
02-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Under the terms of the agreement, Raffles Diagnostica Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Raffles Medical Group (RMG) will coordinate the specimen collection, shipping and reporting of Cxbladder tests for RMG urologists for the detection and management of bladder cancer for Raffles’ patients in Singapore.
(To which should be added for clarity)
If any of the RMG Urologists decide to use it!
Be silly not to though, eh.

Balance
02-02-2018, 10:03 AM

Pesky?

They are the best thing to have happened to PEB and PEB share traders!

So predictable and therefore, so easy to make $$$ off.

Balance
02-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Not a lot of their revenues actually fruit any cash...

This could be another lot of revenues flowing right through to that receivables pile in the corner.

FY15
FY16
FY17
1H18

PRODUCT REVENUE

RECEIPTS FROM CUSTOMERS + GRANTS

- GRANT REVENUE

RECEIVABLES

BAD DEBTS
xx
xx

DOUBTFUL DEBTS
xx
xx

When this was highlighted 2 years ago as a major issue, the apologists on this thread were adamant that it was simply the way the business worked!

Until the write-offs .....

Too late.

davflaws
02-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Pesky?

They are the best thing to have happened to PEB and PEB share traders!

So predictable and therefore, so easy to make $$$ off.

Now I am really confused. I was under the impression that you had not held or traded PEB for some years.

When the bass drops
02-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Balance puts a lot of focus on PEB for one who doesn't hold the stock - but we still love him.:D

Balance
02-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Now I am really confused. I was under the impression that you had not held or traded PEB for some years.

And you are right.

This company's directors are shameless manipulators of the company's prospects and THEY WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT for their :

1. 'Several tens of thousands of tests' comment after which some directors sold shares',

2. 'No more capital raising required as amount raised will take company to profitability',

Etc Etc Etc

Now just watch as the selling approaches the 'volume' bids sitting at under 40c - notice how they mysteriously move lower and then, disappear altogether?

blackcap
02-02-2018, 12:09 PM
And you are right.

Now just watch as the selling approaches the 'volume' bids sitting at under 40c - notice how they mysteriously move lower and then, disappear altogether?

Now a biggish bidder at 38.5c, but to be fair the "system" seems to be working less effectively as time goes on, not that many shares traded yesterday and even less today. Maybe the punters are less sucked in?

Balance
02-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Now a biggish bidder at 38.5c, but to be fair the "system" seems to be working less effectively as time goes on, not that many shares traded yesterday and even less today. Maybe the punters are less sucked in?

There were a few more a few days ago and they have already disappeared?

BigBob
02-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Well, someone must have wanted a few million at 40c but it's probably just the underwriters selling to each other....

Minerbarejet
02-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Well, someone must have wanted a few million at 40c but it's probably just the underwriters selling to each other....
Guess we will see with a SST or two before long.
Looks impressive though doesnt it.:)

When the bass drops
07-02-2018, 10:13 AM
The horror story continues... our thoughts and prayers are with PEB shareholders at this time. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313839

BigBob
07-02-2018, 10:18 AM
The horror story continues... our thoughts and prayers are with PEB shareholders at this time. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313839

Those pesky underwriters will stop at nothing....!!!

Whitebeard
07-02-2018, 10:30 AM
What a shame news from PEB is coinciding with the market turmoil.

winner69
07-02-2018, 10:35 AM

Yes the conversation yesterday went something like this “David, carnage on the markets. Just put anything out first thing in the morning as long as it’s really positive and US orientated”

pierre
07-02-2018, 10:37 AM

Yes - shameful isn't it. Looks like they are manipulating the market so that PEB might stand out as a beacon in a sea of red - appalling behavior!!

When the bass drops
07-02-2018, 10:40 AM
It's an outrage!!

trader_jackson
07-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Yes the conversation yesterday went something like this “David, carnage on the markets. Just put anything out first thing in the morning as long as it’s really positive and US orientated”

Mr Market: "we are going to try hammer PEB today and teach those underwriters from months/years ago a lesson on price manipulation"
Mr Darling: "Just keep being relentlessly positive... seemed to worked all to well for another person in this country where they can lose but still win"

Minerbarejet
07-02-2018, 11:03 AM
It's an outrage!!
Its "unprecedented!!!"

When the bass drops
07-02-2018, 11:12 AM
:p:D certainly

Balance
07-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Its "unprecedented!!!"

Unprecedented indeed!

Oh wow! 5.5m Americans to be able to access CxBladder! https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-313839/

Remember these?

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-244427/

8.6m Americans no less!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-242437/

But wait, there's more!

40m Americans!

yes, 40m - not 5.5m but 40m!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-250847/

And so on and so forth.

Followed by Down down down :D

PS. Several tens of thousands of BS later.

pierre
07-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Unprecedented indeed!

Oh wow! 5.5m Americans to be able to access CxBladder! https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-313839/
etc
Followed by Down down down :D

PS. Several tens of thousands of BS later.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la męme chose.

Balance
07-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Plus ça change, plus c'est la męme chose.

l'histoire est ton meilleur ami!

Plusieurs dizaines de milliers?

When the bass drops
07-02-2018, 01:58 PM
J'apprécie parler en français plus que l'anglais

Yep, this one isn't necessarily the silver bullet for PEB as it WILL need to go through clinical trials, validation, perhaps some other hoop jumping here and there to get as far along as the likes of Kaiser. I need to read it a bit closer though anyway.

My point is, we can't just assume each and every announcement by the company is just part of a malicious campaign to carefully 'control the message' and allow small profitable positions for the instos to sell to each other. Ofcourse, not all will agree.

Balance
07-02-2018, 02:51 PM
My point is, we can't just assume each and every announcement by the company is just part of a malicious campaign to carefully 'control the message' and allow small profitable positions for the instos to sell to each other. Ofcourse, not all will agree.

Read through the thread carefully - Nobody is alleging malicious campaign - that's your interpretation of the simple observation that the institutions (who are long and very wrong so far) are using every announcement to move the sp around to suit their purposes.

The evidence is overwhelming imo save for those who are pining for vindication of their investment (in losses) in PEB.

Just as the evidence is overwhelming that PEB is a manipulative presenter of information - be them missed milestones, deadlines or free tests masquerading as receivables (then, written off).

How would anyone interpret two directors selling shares after the 'several tens of thousands of tests' comment? And the deafening silence after that when not even 1,000 tests were sold!

Some of us just don't happen to be easily fooled nor are we fools.

whatsup
07-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Read through the thread carefully - Nobody is alleging malicious campaign - that's your interpretation of the simple observation that the institutions (who are long and very wrong so far) are using every announcement to move the sp around to suit their purposes.

The evidence is overwhelming imo save for those who are pining for vindication of their investment (in losses) in PEB.

Just as the evidence is overwhelming that PEB is a manipulative presenter of information - be them missed milestones, deadlines or free tests masquerading as receivables (then, written off).

How would anyone interpret two directors selling shares after the 'several tens of thousands of tests' comment? And the deafening silence after that when not even 1,000 tests were sold!

Some of us just don't happen to be easily fooled nor are we fools.
Bal, Are these the same muppets who would sell their father if they knew who he was

Balance
07-02-2018, 05:04 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313859

Right on cue.

At this rate, they will end up owning the company.

TideMan
07-02-2018, 05:08 PM
From some old American general (I don't remember who):
The first time you screw me, it's your fault;
But the second time you screw me, it's MY fault.

winner69
07-02-2018, 06:32 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313859

Right on cue.

At this rate, they will end up owning the company.

Average 39.1 cents

Minerbarejet
07-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Oh, here we go again, rubbing Salt in the wounds.

trader_jackson
07-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Another SSH, another top up, another significant number of shares brought by an insto... Months ago (maybe even years) I did mention the instos/underwriters are buying so much they may well end up owning all of the loss making PEB..

"Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down."
I just haven't seen the sell 'em down part too much

Balance
08-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Oh, here we go again, rubbing Salt in the wounds.

Very good, mbj.

winner69
14-02-2018, 03:12 PM
AWESOME NEWS

Triple digit revenue growth - don’t wet yourselves David as probably includes all that revenue written off

But jeez ..in the Financial Times as well

Pushpay came second.

Email -

Pacific Edge ranked number 5 in inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific

Pacific Edge Limited is delighted to have been ranked number 5 in the inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific.

Pacific Edge is the only health company and one of only three New Zealand companies in the top 10.

CEO, David Darling, says “This is a reflection of our triple-digit revenue growth over the past three years as we have focused on building our suite of highly accurate, non-invasive Cxbladder tests for the detection and management of bladder cancer. We remain focused on building traction in the global market, particularly the United States, and enabling better care and outcomes for patients.”

The ranking follows on the heels of Pacific Edge’s 20th ranking in the Deloitte Fast50 in November last year and its inclusion in the TIN Top Ten Hot Emerging Companies in October 2017.

ENDS

minimoke
14-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Pushpay came second.

Shame PushPay is on the list - You'de hope they would only be on credible lists

Balance
14-02-2018, 04:26 PM
AWESOME NEWS

Triple digit revenue growth - don’t wet yourselves David as probably includes all that revenue written off

But jeez ..in the Financial Times as well

Pushpay came second.

Email -

Pacific Edge ranked number 5 in inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific

Pacific Edge Limited is delighted to have been ranked number 5 in the inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific.

Pacific Edge is the only health company and one of only three New Zealand companies in the top 10.

CEO, David Darling, says “This is a reflection of our triple-digit revenue growth over the past three years as we have focused on building our suite of highly accurate, non-invasive Cxbladder tests for the detection and management of bladder cancer. We remain focused on building traction in the global market, particularly the United States, and enabling better care and outcomes for patients.”

The ranking follows on the heels of Pacific Edge’s 20th ranking in the Deloitte Fast50 in November last year and its inclusion in the TIN Top Ten Hot Emerging Companies in October 2017.

ENDS

Imagine how many PEBblers will be wetting their pants if DD actually refers to the four-digit growth in actual tests sold!

davflaws
14-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Imagine how many PEBblers will be wetting their pants if DD actually refers to the four-digit growth in actual tests sold!

My confusion continues. Can someone please explain to me how this is bad news - or even how this is very slightly good news but doesn't matter because PEB hasn't really increased it's revenue - or even how this is good news but because of unmet promises previously I should still sell out my shares because they will go down from here.

When the bass drops
15-02-2018, 11:04 AM
It's definitely not bad news. Anyone who twists it in a way to say it is bad news, needs to be on depression medication. I recommend citalopram.

However, I'm slightly frustrated about hearing more about PEB being ranked in some random list, when compared to a solid commercial agreement to sell X tests at X price-per-test with a large customer. A large customer, possibly Kaiser or a VA branch, will eventually press the green button on some deal and revenue will start to spike upward, however until that time I'm not particularly thrilled about PEB being named in a High Growth Companies ranking list. It's nice to hear and further keeps PEB relevant, but I'm not that interested.

We also have to face the reality that bladder cancer testing, treatment and followups is about 0.001% of the Kaiser business (happy to be corrected), which constitutes effectively a rounding bucket as someone I talked to said. When the big cheese Kaiser decision maker wakes up in the morning and goes into his office, does he spend his day on pressing issues that constitute a material part of the Kaiser business (more common cancers and more urgent commercial decisions) or does he spend 3 hours nutting out the final details of a commercial deal that in reality will feature in the arbitrary levels of a profit/loss statement. Does PEB or the bladder fraternity in the US have to create some kind of noise or awareness, so that eventually the big cheese Kaiser guy will then sign on a dotted line for it to go away?

In saying that, its a matter of when than if, and I steadfastly hold my PEB position.

Balance
15-02-2018, 11:21 AM
My confusion continues. Can someone please explain to me how this is bad news - or even how this is very slightly good news but doesn't matter because PEB hasn't really increased it's revenue - or even how this is good news but because of unmet promises previously I should still sell out my shares because they will go down from here.

The awards have no credibility and are awarded without much due diligence - who cares if a company grows revenue by several thousand times if the cost of the growth is several times the revenue growth rate?

As some of the recipients of the awards like Wynyard (gone broke) and Orion Health (going broke) have demonstrated.

Bit of a laugh really - bean counters using numbers to give out awards without considering a key word 'profits'!

Schrodinger
20-02-2018, 11:43 AM
So we are now drawing near the $100M goal and we are probably $95M short unless there is some phenomenal growth in the next 6 months.

So who was right on this one... lets do a stocktake =)

When the bass drops
20-02-2018, 01:46 PM
So we are now drawing near the $100M goal and we are probably $95M short unless there is some phenomenal growth in the next 6 months.

You're referring to the 'within 5 operating years after 30 June 2013' thing? Ofcourse, this was provisional on their identified customers not slow-walking them through red-tape after red-tape.

Minerbarejet
20-02-2018, 02:18 PM
You guys can call it early if you want.
5 FULL years of operation makes it March 2019. Advice will be late May 2019.
Cant count FY14, not a full year as it started in July 2013.

When the bass drops
20-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Well pointed out.

Balance
20-02-2018, 03:36 PM

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-242562/

First commercial sale in US - Oct 2013.

5 years make it Oct 2018.

You are 1 month out - shame on you as PEBblers cannot tolerate inaccuracies when it comes to time frames with their beloved company!

Minerbarejet
20-02-2018, 04:18 PM
I can see we will be still arguing about this in 2028. By then PEB will have transformed which should be exciting.:)

Balance
20-02-2018, 05:27 PM
I can see we will be still arguing about this in 2028. By then PEB will have transformed which should be exciting.

Nobody else save PEBblers are arguing.

We all know when the 5 years are up.

The fact that PEB keep shifting goalposts is not lost on anyone save PEBblers.

And we all know that PEB had been manufacturing sales so there's really nothing to stop the manufacture of $100m of sales which are then converted to receivables, and then write the receivables a few years after.

Minerbarejet
20-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Nobody else save PEBblers are arguing.

We all know when the 5 years are up.

The fact that PEB keep shifting goalposts is not lost on anyone save PEBblers.

And we all know that PEB had been manufacturing sales so there's really nothing to stop the manufacture of $100m of sales which are then converted to receivables, and then write the receivables a few years after. You may wish to do a little more research as to what this scenario is all about.
Suggest you start with obligations of companies dealing with CMS.

Do hope you and others are surviving this dreadful wind.

Balance
23-02-2018, 07:50 PM
https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?10191-CBL-Insurance-IPO/page26

Harbour Asset Management - Bought more and more of CBL just as they keep buying more and more of PEB.

Think they really know what they are doing?

trader_jackson
23-02-2018, 08:00 PM

Harbour Asset Management - Bought more and more of CBL just as they keep buying more and more of PEB.

Have to say, you raise a good point
They must have been a big time shareholder in Wynard and Intueri Education as well I would presume.

hardt
23-02-2018, 09:21 PM

Spend $2m supporting a stock on market and get $3m in return for underwriting the cap raising every year...

Balance
24-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Spend $2m supporting a stock on market and get $3m in return for underwriting the cap raising every year...

CBL is a biggie - $50m hit for Harbour & FNZ Capital.

Adding onto the losses in holding PEB.

Long and wrong.

Balance
26-02-2018, 01:35 PM
CBL is a biggie - $50m hit for Harbour & FNZ Capital.

Adding onto the losses in holding PEB.

Long and wrong.

I would say that PEB has raised the last of its capital.

Harbour Asset fund managers are going to have to answer some really hard questions why their strategy of underwriting capital raisings/placements (nice fees, see?), supporting the share price post the capital raise (performance, see?) and building up an ever greater shareholding (more influence, see?) has blown up so spectacularly - $50m hit.

Cannot see their fund 'guardians' allowing any increased exposure to PEB - so PEB better perform!

trader_jackson
26-02-2018, 02:34 PM
I would say that PEB has raised the last of its capital.

Harbour Asset fund managers are going to have to answer some really hard questions why their strategy of underwriting capital raisings/placements (nice fees, see?), supporting the share price post the capital raise (performance, see?) and building up an ever greater shareholding (more influence, see?) has blown up so spectacularly - $50m hit.

Cannot see their fund 'guardians' allowing any increased exposure to PEB - so PEB better perform!

I would also say that PEB has raised the last of its capital - but for likely very different reasons than you! ;)

Balance
26-02-2018, 02:54 PM
I would also say that PEB has raised the last of its capital - but for likely very different reasons than you! ;)

Still no news on any of the transformative clients?

First mentioned with gusto* (for the Sept 16 results - coming up to 1.5 years ago now.

Tick tick tick .....

*Excerpt from Sep 2016 report : "However, we are well advanced in our commercial progress with these organisations,
having signed the Federal Supply Schedule and entered into contract with the VA, entered into contract with TRICARE
and successfully completed the Kaiser Permanente User Programme. While this has taken longer than we originally anticipated
, each one of these couldresult in a quantum leap in sales revenue as we bring them on board as commercial customers.”

When the bass drops
02-03-2018, 01:50 PM
New announcement!!!! https://www.nzx.com/announcements/315035

Balance
02-03-2018, 01:59 PM
New announcement!!!! https://www.nzx.com/announcements/315035

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-310366/

Nice one by AMP - bought during rights issue at 32c and flicked to Harbour.

Carpenterjoe
08-03-2018, 08:33 AM
I like

CPT Administrative Codes for Multianalyte ... - American Medical Association
PDFhttps://www.ama-assn.org › public › cpt

I like even more, good to see a blue sheild representative on the committee.

https://www.ama-assn.org/practice-management/cpt-code-process

Balance
08-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Good news!

PEB is imparting its language to other listed companies of bigger size!

There's Tegel talking about 'excitement and growth', and The Warehouse today talking 'transform and transformation."

Pity that Tegel and Warehouse are both going backwards however. Not sure it's a good sign that they are learning words from PEB.

trader_jackson
08-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Good news!

PEB is imparting its language to other listed companies of bigger size!

There's Tegel talking about 'excitement and growth', and The Warehouse today talking 'transform and transformation."

Pity that Tegel and Warehouse are both going backwards however. Not sure it's a good sign that they are learning words from PEB.

PEB more recently have stopped using such words (as much anyway) so maybe when PEB talk less of these bigly words, they will actually start doing better??

minimoke
08-03-2018, 03:44 PM
PEB more recently have stopped using such words (as much anyway) so maybe when PEB talk less of these bigly words, they will actually start doing better??
Ive said it before and I'm most upset my idea haven't been taken up. But all they need to do is put "blockchain" into their media release and they will be away laughing

Balance
08-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Ive said it before and I'm most upset my idea haven't been taken up. But all they need to do is put "blockchain" into their media release and they will be away laughing

Haha - just like Eric Watson who jumps into everything which is hot at the time.

Flying Pigs

Long Blockchain

I should not laugh as his Flying Pig saved my bacon with that fishy tale Aquaria 21 at that time!

When the bass drops
09-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Is there someone in the know who knows the implication of this

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/315335

jonu
09-03-2018, 10:10 AM

Reads as making reimbursement very easy for urologists. A big plus IMHO

psychic
09-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Surprised PE didn'tannounce this on the first - even Carpenter Joe beat them too it. Good research CJ
Great news , and another step in the CMS process no doubt. A read of who sits on the panel gives a lot of confidence...

psychic
09-03-2018, 10:25 AM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3865623/

Balance
09-03-2018, 12:19 PM

Yawn - like being told that one has been approved for a debit card but has NO money in the bank.

That’s PEB - all kinds of approvals but NO real paying customers.

PEB still working away at all those user programs which would snare all those transformative customers.

Example :

Mar 2015 - User program with Kaiser Permanente underway

Nov 2016 - Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB) has advised that it has successfully completed its analysis of the data from the large scale Kaiser Permanente (Kaiser) User Programme with positive and compelling findings.

May 2017 - In commercial talks with Kaiser to roll out CxBladder

Oct 2017 - We are expecting a stepup in the number of tests processed and revenue once we get underway with Kaiser Permanente and as our other targeted large scale organisations gain momentum.

Mar 2018 - 3 years after and the silence is deafening!

drcjp
09-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Its a Multianalyte Assay with Algorithmic Analyses (MAAA) code. It doesn't imply insurance reimbursement or acceptance by the AMA of efficacy of the test.

Edited version from AMA website:

Most recent changes to the CPT® Administrative MAAAs Short Descriptor document

Addition of two administrative MAAA codes, 0012M, 0013M, accepted by the CPT Editorial Panel at the February 2018 meeting.

Proprietary Name and Clinical Laboratory or Manufacturer Code Short Code Descriptor Released to AMA Website Effective Publication

The following codes were accepted at the February 2018 CPT Editorial Panel meeting for the 2019 CPT production cycle. These codes will be effective on April 1, 2018.

Cxbladder™ Detect, Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA, Ltd.
0012M
ONC MRNA 5 GEN RSK URTHL CA
March 1, 2018
April 1, 2018
CPT® 2019

Cxbladder™ Monitor, Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA, Ltd.
0013M
ONC MRNA 5 GEN RECR URTHL CA
March 1, 2018
April 1, 2018
CPT® 2019

Its like knowing the part number from your lawn mower.

winner69
09-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Its like knowing the part number from your lawn mower. ...nice one drcip

Should have been price sensitive then

Minerbarejet
09-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Its like knowing the part number from your lawn mower. ...nice one drcip

Should have been price sensitive then
Ever tried to get a part for your lawnmower without a part number?:confused:

When the bass drops
09-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Ever tried to get a part for your lawnmower without a part number?:confused:

Very good analogy my friend.

When the bass drops
09-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Its a Multianalyte Assay with Algorithmic Analyses (MAAA) code. It doesn't imply insurance reimbursement or acceptance by the AMA of efficacy of the test.

Edited version from AMA website:

Most recent changes to the CPT® Administrative MAAAs Short Descriptor document

Addition of two administrative MAAA codes, 0012M, 0013M, accepted by the CPT Editorial Panel at the February 2018 meeting.

Proprietary Name and Clinical Laboratory or Manufacturer Code Short Code Descriptor Released to AMA Website Effective Publication

The following codes were accepted at the February 2018 CPT Editorial Panel meeting for the 2019 CPT production cycle. These codes will be effective on April 1, 2018.

Cxbladder™ Detect, Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA, Ltd.
0012M
ONC MRNA 5 GEN RSK URTHL CA
March 1, 2018
April 1, 2018
CPT® 2019

Cxbladder™ Monitor, Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA, Ltd.
0013M
ONC MRNA 5 GEN RECR URTHL CA
March 1, 2018
April 1, 2018
CPT® 2019

Its like knowing the part number from your lawn mower.

It's a bit more than that isn't it really, otherwise why bother making the announcement.:p

minimoke
09-03-2018, 02:34 PM
It's a bit more than that isn't it really, otherwise why bother making the announcement.:pTo paraphrase horror vacui, Investors abhor a vacuum.

When the bass drops
12-03-2018, 04:20 PM
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12894-018-0327-6

The horror continues!

winner69
12-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Pumping hard this time around

trader_jackson
12-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Pumping hard this time around

Less pumping = more confidence?

Balance
12-03-2018, 06:22 PM
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12894-018-0327-6

The horror continues!

Not even a NZX announcement anymore as PEB invites the perfectly reasonable but searching questions if it continues to try and churn out the 'good' news:

1. What about Kaiser Permanente? 3 years on and the market is waiting!

2. What happened with the tens of millions of customers covered by National Provider Networks FedMed and America's Choice being given access to CxBladder which PEB announced with gusto 4 and half years ago?

Boy cried wolf too often.

Now PEB is woof woof stock?

Minerbarejet
12-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Not even a NZX announcement anymore as PEB invites the perfectly reasonable but searching questions if it continues to try and churn out the 'good' news:

1. What about Kaiser Permanente? 3 years on and the market is waiting!

2. What happened with the tens of millions of customers covered by National Provider Networks FedMed and America's Choice being given access to CxBladder which PEB announced with gusto 4 and half years ago?

Boy cried wolf too often.

Now PEB is woof woof stock?
Gee has it been that long. My how time flies.
Seem to remember a poster called Balance doing a fair bit of gusto about then anyway.

Kaiser Permanente:
Initial clinical appraisal of cxbladder undertaken
Finding sufficient patients to make a worthwhile comparison.
Extra appraisals of additional tests(Triage, Monitor)
Finalisation of data by PEB
Finalisation of data verified by Kaiser
Study by Kaiser as to the method of application for clinical procedures utilising cxBladder.

Think this is about where we are now.

And you want all this done in 5 minutes because Mr Market is waiting.
Hilarious:)

Balance
12-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Gee has it been that long. My how time flies.
Seem to remember a poster called Balance doing a fair bit of gusto about then anyway.

Kaiser Permanente:
Initial clinical appraisal of cxbladder undertaken
Finding sufficient patients to make a worthwhile comparison.
Extra appraisals of additional tests(Triage, Monitor)
Finalisation of data by PEB
Finalisation of data verified by Kaiser
Study by Kaiser as to the method of application for clinical procedures utilising cxBladder.

Think this is about where we are now.

And you want all this done in 5 minutes because Mr Market is waiting.
Hilarious:)

Hilarious indeed as I have forgotten about PEB time!

As in May 2015 capital raising - 'which will take PEB through to profitability'.

Oops - Jan 2017 capital raising!

Then, oops again, Oct 2017 yet another capital raising!

Woof woof!

Balance
14-03-2018, 08:47 AM
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/193036/sienna-cancer-diagnostics-achieves-first-sale-of-cancer-test-in-switzerland-193036.html

Why bother?

According to PEBblers here, it's a matter of time before CxBladder and its suite of complementary products will take over as the industry standard.

Starting with Kasier Permanente - been 3 years in the making so it's any day now.

BUY! BYE!

Tsuba
14-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Nice to see you are still devoting massive amounts of time and energy into a company you have no interest in buying.How many years now Balance ? Must get away I have a life to live.

Balance
14-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Nice to see you are still devoting massive amounts of time and energy into a company you have no interest in buying.How many years now Balance ? Must get away I have a life to live.

No company should be able to feed BS to the market and shareholders, and be allowed to get away with it.

I guess that's the difference between you and me?

pierre
14-03-2018, 12:06 PM
No company should be able to feed BS to the market and shareholders, and be allowed to get away with it.

I guess that's the difference between you and me?

I guess the fundamental difference is that most posters are happy to make their point once or maybe even twice - but not a thousand times over.

ERN (Excessive Repetitive Negativity) is tiresome, boring, tedious, annoying - oops sorry, making my point a couple of times too many!

Balance
14-03-2018, 12:47 PM
I guess the fundamental difference is that most posters are happy to make their point once or maybe even twice - but not a thousand times over.

ERN (Excessive Repetitive Negativity) is tiresome, boring, tedious, annoying - oops sorry, making my point a couple of times too many!

Wow! You mean like PEB peddling the same BS day in, month out and that's all ok of course as it's to the liking of the PEBblers?

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-265430/

User program announcements one after another with zero update in most cases as per the above from June 2015 - do investors not deserve to know why Tan Tock Seng Hospital decided not to take up CxBladder?

*Pebbler - Some one who smokes weed occasionally, think of it as being a step down from a "Stoner". Rather apt?

pierre
14-03-2018, 02:08 PM
*Pebbler - Some one who smokes weed occasionally, think of it as being a step down from a "Stoner". Rather apt?

I hope you're not suggesting that PEB shareholders are all dope smokers. If you are, then it's time you got off the grass - and were banned for insulting language.

I've had a gutsful of your own BS and I'm sure others have too. I've certainly got you on ignore even if no other action is taken.

Balance
14-03-2018, 03:05 PM
I hope you're not suggesting that PEB shareholders are all dope smokers. If you are, then it's time you got off the grass - and were banned for insulting language.

I've had a gutsful of your own BS and I'm sure others have too. I've certainly got you on ignore even if no other action is taken.

Sorry you cannot see the funny side.

When the bass drops
14-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Tone is down Balance. It will be an interesting year for following PEB, given we are near a crossroads in terms of a step-change in revenues or otherwise, and so let's keep our arguments rational, and steer away from caricature and hyperbole.

trader_jackson
14-03-2018, 03:11 PM

I can see the funny side and appreciate (to an extend) Balance's (sometimes) balanced views.

Dust
14-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Wait there are people that can handle investing without 'substances'?

Ggcc
14-03-2018, 05:18 PM
I see that you hate this company even though you may disagree with this statement. I prefer to keep a BALANCED ideas on any thread other than ramping or trashing a company.

Minerbarejet
14-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Wow! You mean like PEB peddling the same BS day in, month out and that's all ok of course as it's to the liking of the PEBblers?

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-265430/

User program announcements one after another with zero update in most cases as per the above from June 2015 - do investors not deserve to know why Tan Tock Seng Hospital decided not to take up CxBladder?

Would you be prepared to elaborate on why you think Tan Tock Seng Hospital has decided not to take up Cxbladder?
They are doing a clinical evaluation which has taken years so far and may be a couple more yet.
It doesnt seem to sink in that there is an extremely long time involved probably mostly in obtaining sufficient numbers of patients for their own medical and clinical validations along with the exploration of various clinical pathway options for their particular demographics and patient distribution.

If you can supply some concrete evidence , an aggregate of valid points, some in boulder type, it may help to cement the pathway to better understanding by avoiding the pitfalls and cliffs of ignorance.

Balance
14-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Would you be prepared to elaborate on why you think Tan Tock Seng Hospital has decided not to take up Cxbladder?
They are doing a clinical evaluation which has taken years so far and may be a couple more yet.
It doesnt seem to sink in that there is an extremely long time involved probably mostly in obtaining sufficient numbers of patients for their own medical and clinical validations along with the exploration of various clinical pathway options for their particular demographics and patient distribution.

If you can supply some concrete evidence , an aggregate of valid points, some in boulder type, it may help to cement the pathway to better understanding by avoiding the pitfalls and cliffs of ignorance.

Elementary deduction, my dear Watson as they say:

Nov 2016 - Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB) has advised that it has successfully completed its analysis of the data from the large scale Kaiser Permanente (Kaiser) User Programme with positive and compelling findings.

May 2017 - In commercial talks with Kaiser to roll out CxBladder.

When did Tan Tock Seng Hospital start their user program? Oh, May 2015 it was too!

The silence from PEB is deafening. If there was any progress, even the ants under PEB's HQ in Dunedin would have heard it!

Minerbarejet
14-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Elementary deduction, my dear Watson as they say:

May 2017 - In commercial talks with Kaiser to roll out CxBladder.

When did Tan Tock Seng Hospital start their user program? Oh, May 2015 it was too!

The silence from PEB is deafening. If there was any progress, even the ants under PEB's HQ in Dunedin would have heard it!
Well Sherlock, you can rest assured that if there is any progress you will certainly hear about it.
In fact the purchase of suitable noise abatement devices might be a good move about now.

Balance
14-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Well Sherlock, you can rest assured that if there is any progress you will certainly hear about it.
In fact the purchase of suitable noise abatement devices might be a good move about now.

Indeed!

Remember this is PEB - one of the most deceitful public listed companies based upon its track record of misleading investors and the market.

Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests?

Followed by sale of shares by directors?

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs!

Etc Etc Etc

Minerbarejet
14-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests? (As reported by the ODT)

Followed by sale of shares by directors? (With Balance selling at the same time)

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs (CMS hard at work)

Next

Baa_Baa
14-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Actually I don't like the monotonous repitition of warning signs from posters about failed promises from the company.

Or the undying optimism of the devoted, vested and emotionally involved, but neither will sway me from monitoring PEB.

When or if it does book some upside and the market acknowledges it with SP growth, I'll be back in, for as long as it takes the market to decide whether it's smoke and mirrors or sustainable.

I reckon the devoted here are a bit precious and the detractors a bit fervent. The lurkers who take an informed, nimble and unattached approach may over time do a lot better than either of the more extreme participants.

Fwiw
BAA

Balance
14-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests? (As reported by the ODT)

Followed by sale of shares by directors? (With Balance selling at the same time)

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs (CMS hard at work)

Next

Interesting - so what the chairman of a public listed company says and is quoted in two major dailies (ODT & NZH) is of no relevance?

Breathtaking!

Balance
14-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Actually I don't like the monotonous repitition of warning signs from posters about failed promises from the company.

Or the undying optimism of the devoted, vested and emotionally involved, but neither will sway me from monitoring PEB.

When or if it does book some upside and the market acknowledges it with SP growth, I'll be back in, for as long as it takes the market to decide whether it's smoke and mirrors or sustainable.

I reckon the devoted here are a bit precious and the detractors a bit fervent. The lurkers who take an informed, nimble and unattached approach may over time do a lot better than either of the more extreme participants.

Fwiw
BAA

You are assuming of course that the only audience for the postings is the posters here?

I can tell you that I have had plenty of messages (and on the threads themselves too) from newbies thanking me for alerting them of the track record and evidence to counter the incessant chants of positiveness by certain posters on this and other thread.

Who has provided the newbies with real balance :D is a question worth answering.

Ceratainly anyone following the directors' pronouncements of all the great things happening with PEB would have (like the Harbour, Salt & Devon fund managers) suffered losses.

psychic
15-03-2018, 10:06 AM
You are assuming of course that the only audience for the postings is the posters here?

I can tell you that I have had plenty of messages (and on the threads themselves too) from newbies thanking me for alerting them of the track record and evidence to counter the incessant chants of positiveness by certain posters on this and other thread.

Who has provided the newbies with real balance :D is a question worth answering.

Ceratainly anyone following the directors' pronouncements of all the great things happening with PEB would have (like the Harbour, Salt & Devon fund managers) suffered losses.

A question worth answering? I think you are probably a little deluded son. Your self serving pompousness and hatred for this little Kiwi battler is shameful really. You seem to have a poor grasp on the science and it's competition but most irritatingly, remain after all this time ignorant of the process toward success. Yes, the CEO (forget the past Chair) is overly enthusiastic and perhaps remiss in accentuating negative news but this has been his job right? Fake it till you make it sort of thing, but make it they shall. Yes, they misjudged the time it would take to change very entrenched process with their breakthrough technology, but it is being adopted. Go beat your chest elsewhere , you add nothing.

Balance
15-03-2018, 10:07 AM
A question worth answering? I think you are probably a little deluded son. Your self serving pompousness and hatred for this little Kiwi battler is shameful really. You seem to have a poor grasp on the science and it's competition but most irritatingly, remain after all this time ignorant of the process toward success. Yes, the CEO (forget the past Chair) is overly enthusiastic and perhaps remiss in accentuating negative news but this has been his job right? Fake it till you make it sort of thing, but make it they shall. Yes, they misjudged the time it would take to change very entrenched process with their breakthrough technology, but it is being adopted. Go beat your chest elsewhere , you add nothing.

Thanks for confirming and reaffirming everything I have ever written on PEB, and will continue to write.

Newbies, take note of who writes what on this thread.

Cheers, mate.

Balance
15-03-2018, 10:33 AM
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nucleix-announces-its-bladder-epicheck-availability-on-the-qiagen-rotor-gene-q-platform-300613783.html

Why are they bothering when the very best test is already available in little ole NZ via the little kiwi battler (who has misled the market to raise and spent over $200m so far)?

Share price only down 77% (yes, 77%) though from the $1.70 peak after the barrage of breathlessly positive and bullish announcements in 2013/2014.

BigBob
15-03-2018, 10:44 AM
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nucleix-announces-its-bladder-epicheck-availability-on-the-qiagen-rotor-gene-q-platform-300613783.html

Why are they bothering when the very best test is already available in little ole NZ via the little kiwi battler (who has misled the market to raise and spent over $200m so far)?

Share price only down 77% (yes, 77%) though from the $1.70 peak after the barrage of breathlessly positive and bullish announcements in 2013/2014.

If you are convinced they have misled the market, you have presumably reported them to the FMA...? If not, why not...? Or maybe you don't actually have newbies' best interest at heart as you claim - and if that is not your motive, why do you bother with your repetitive assertions...?

Balance
15-03-2018, 11:14 AM
If you are convinced they have misled the market, you have presumably reported them to the FMA...? If not, why not...? Or maybe you don't actually have newbies' best interest at heart as you claim - and if that is not your motive, why do you bother with your repetitive assertions...?

Examples :

"Several tens of thousands of tests"

"Capital raise will take business to profitability"

"Revenues become Receivables become Write-Offs"

Just three to whet your appetite.

As for the FMA & NZX, what a joke they are! Refer CBL and NZX threads.

BigBob
15-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Examples :

"Several tens of thousands of tests"

"Capital raise will take business to profitability"

"Revenues become Receivables become Write-Offs"

Just three to whet your appetite.

As for the FMA & NZX, what a joke they are! Refer CBL and NZX threads.

Not much chance I would have missed those three as you have repeated them about a 1000 times...! Still not quite sure it's deliberately "misleading the market" - maybe it's more like statements made with information at hand at the time...

And whatever you think about the FMA and NZX you should report alleged illegal or inappropriate behaviour to the appropriate authority, rather than sprout of anonymously in a discussion forum.

Balance
15-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Not much chance I would have missed those three as you have repeated them about a 1000 times...! Still not quite sure it's deliberately "misleading the market" - maybe it's more like statements made with information at hand at the time...

And whatever you think about the FMA and NZX you should report alleged illegal or inappropriate behaviour to the appropriate authority, rather than sprout of anonymously in a discussion forum.

Yup - and waste time with FMA and NZX?

The same FMA which okayed the CBL prospectus?

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e7236942/fma-rejected-2015-complaint-cbl-prospectus-included-blatant-lie-emails-show.html

The same NZX and FMA which cleared Mark Weldon from misleading the market over Clear Grain?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10742789

BigBob
15-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Yup - and waste time with FMA and NZX?

The same FMA which okayed the CBL prospectus?

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e7236942/fma-rejected-2015-complaint-cbl-prospectus-included-blatant-lie-emails-show.html

The same NZX which cleared Mark Weldon from misleading the market over Clear Grain?

If you really want to change the behaviour of PEB, or get them punished, because you believe they have acted illegally or inappropriately in deliberately misleading the market, then yes, you'll have to waste time with the FMA and NZX.

Endless repetition of the same old assertions and allegation on this forum is not going to change anything....

Balance
15-03-2018, 01:09 PM
If you really want to change the behaviour of PEB, or get them punished, because you believe they have acted illegally or inappropriately in deliberately misleading the market, then yes, you'll have to waste time with the FMA and NZX.

Endless repetition of the same old assertions and allegation on this forum is not going to change anything....

Believe me when I tell you that Sharetrader gets a lot of attention from the companies, media and fund managers, and even the FMA & NZX.

We will leave it at that.

I am happy to have saved some investors a lot of grief with stocks like PEB, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG, Plus SMS, etc etc etc.

And yes, I do change my view on companies when certain developments happen - eg. Trilogy/Ecoya.

PS. Have a look at MPG. Interesting times ahead.

BigBob
15-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Believe me when I tell you that Sharetrader gets a lot of attention from the companies, media and fund managers, and even the FMA & NZX.

We will leave it at that.

I am happy to have saved some investors a lot of grief with stocks like PEB, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG, Plus SMS, etc etc etc.

And yes, I do change my view on companies when certain developments happen - eg. Trilogy/Ecoya.

PS. Have a look at MPG. Interesting times ahead.

I do believe you actually, and I have no problem with you or your insights. I just find the constant repetition and hyperbole somewhat tedious. I am sure I am not the only one...

I am also looking forward to you changing your view on PEB, after all it's happened once before... ☺️

Anyway, as you said - let's leave it...

RGR367
15-03-2018, 02:13 PM
As a shareholder once of PEB, it hurts your pocket whether Balance is right or wrong. But he's more right than wrong, I guess.

couta1
15-03-2018, 02:19 PM
The most viewed thread with the most pages on the forum, for a company whose SP has been going backwards for years, that tells you a lot.

RupertBear
15-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Personally I am quite happy to read everyones opinions and take from them what I may. None of us have to read a post unless we want to. I have actually found peoples opinions both for and against PEB quite helpful in deciding whether to own PEB shares myself.

I was one of the people that bought into the hype and paid $1.20 a share. I could have held on and on and waited impatiently while the share price went nowhere or down but I decided there were better places to park my money so I sold out at a loss in May last year and purchased ATM at $3.54. That has ended up being a very good decision which was made in part from reading peoples opinions on here. So thank you for sharing your views.

minimoke
16-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Posted only because it is kind of health realted: https://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/102280737/tech-chief-executive-charged-with-massive-fraud

When the bass drops
16-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Very interesting article, certainly. minimoke, you crafty beggar!! PEB is just.... one...... BIG....... Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... Wow!!

Thankfully PEB has clinically validated products that have gone through an extensive user program (Kaiser) - real life urologists have also done presentations on Cxbladder comparing the technology (and the results) to what is already on the market.

The PEB sales strategy is not without fault though,, getting a deal over the line has been the big frustration for everyone.

Enter Balances comparison between PEB and Theranos,,,,,,, take it away Balance!

Balance
16-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Personally I am quite happy to read everyones opinions and take from them what I may. None of us have to read a post unless we want to. I have actually found peoples opinions both for and against PEB quite helpful in deciding whether to own PEB shares myself.

I was one of the people that bought into the hype and paid $1.20 a share. I could have held on and on and waited impatiently while the share price went nowhere or down but I decided there were better places to park my money so I sold out at a loss in May last year and purchased ATM at $3.54. That has ended up being a very good decision which was made in part from reading peoples opinions on here. So thank you for sharing your views.

Good on you, RB.

Taking on board all the different views (negative or positive) before making an investment decision - what you have done is the very essence of good investing so CONGRATULATIONS!

RupertBear
16-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Good on you, RB.

Taking on board all the different views (negative or positive) before making an investment decision - what you have done is the very essence of good investing so CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks Balance, I have learned a lot on here but I still have a lot to learn. :)

When the bass drops
28-03-2018, 11:14 AM
There is a meet and greet up in Auckland Wednesday 18th April, Northern Club in Princes St. I assume some of you got the email.

Balance
28-03-2018, 01:15 PM
There is a meet and greet up in Auckland Wednesday 18th April, Northern Club in Princes St. I assume some of you got the email.

Did not receive an invite.

So so gutted.

NOT!

Listen long enough to all the BS from the company and you may actually start believing that the light at the end of the tunnel is not the incoming train!

Minerbarejet
28-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Did not receive an invite.

So so gutted.

NOT!

Listen long enough to all the BS from the company and you may actually start believing that the light at the end of the tunnel is not the incoming train!

Damn, I was so looking forward to meeting you, Balance.

Balance
30-03-2018, 11:16 AM
http://www.scientistlive.com/content/non-invasive-aid-bladder-cancer-diagnosis

A prospective, multi-centric study involving 577 patients showed the test was extremely reliable, demonstrating a sensitivity of 95% for higher risk cancers and an overall negative predictive value greater than 97%.

ADXBladder is a real game-changer in the field of bladder cancer testing, no requirement for samples to be sent away to specialist labs for analysis.

Can see why Kaiser is in no hurry to do any kind of deal with PEB.

horus1
30-03-2018, 11:28 AM
I have just been tested using it. All clear,great test. Bought some shares as a result.

psychic
30-03-2018, 03:29 PM
A clear test, that's good news horus1. Congratulations.
But would you not have been happier with the "game changing" ADXBladder test promoted by Balance? Sure ,ADX is not as accurate as the CxBladder suite, but your sample would not have had to suffer the indignity of the trip to the lab.

horus1
31-03-2018, 04:11 PM
You follow the drs advice.

Balance
11-04-2018, 02:09 PM
PEB's April 2017 newsletter just out. Same old. Same old....... oops better be careful, as I might be seen as unBalanced. ;)Awaiting May's financial update with interest.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/257154.pdf

Not that far off from the eagerly awaited PEB Investor April 2018 Update.

Last year's theme was "Working with Transformational Customers in the US". https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/peb.nzx-300326/

Specifically, the 'well done the track' progress to obtain CMS coverage and the negotiations underway with Kaiser Permanete to deploy CxBladder to Kaiser's 11 million (yes, million) clients.

Since then, not a sausage of an update from the company which normally shouts out loud the slightest of progress, irrespective of relevance to its cash burn, from the top of Trump tower!

Guess this year's theme will be "Why Investors Need To Be Patient and Why We Need More Time & Money".

Balance
11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
For the PEB faithful, reminder that this day next week is when you get to meet, greet and listen to your hero David Darling.

Rumour is that you will be given a cystoscopy on the spot at the meeting if you are thinking of selling out of PEB :D

Lorne Ranger
11-04-2018, 03:55 PM
For the PEB faithful, reminder that this day next week is when you get to meet, greet and listen to your hero David Darling.

Rumour is that you will be given a cystoscopy on the spot at the meeting if you are thinking of selling out of PEB :D

Compared to the pain and discomfort of owning this stock, any such procedure will be a doddle.

Balance
11-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Compared to the pain and discomfort of owning this stock, any such procedure will be a doddle.

Aptly described, Lorne Ranger!

Harbour and Devon must be wondering how they are going to get out of this one.

whatsup
16-04-2018, 11:48 AM

Weds 18th at Northern Club 5-15 --6-30

whatsup
16-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Is there (more ) bad news on the way ? sales @ .33 !!

winner69
16-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Harbour and others on phone to David .....”need another announcement Dave, anything as long as it’s really really positive. Need to get the punters excited again. But no mention of cap raising, that’ll spook them big time”

Balance
16-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Harbour and others on phone to David .....”need another announcement Dave, anything as long as it’s really really positive. Need to get the punters excited again. But no mention of cap raising, that’ll spook them big time”

And in the next breath - "Maybe save it for 30 June when we have to value the freaking shares for portfolio performance purposes. How are you getting on with Kaiser Permanente? And CMS coverage? Been over a year since you told us that the TRANSFORMATION is at hand."

JohnnyTheHorse
17-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Share price not doing well. Only tells half the story though given the number of new shares issued over the years. A real bugger if you participated in those capital raisings and lost all that money... or even if you didn't and got massively diluted.

hardt
17-04-2018, 07:51 PM
SP went up in anticipation prior to the last few reports... seeing as it took a dive recently on no news, maybe tomorrow is the day... just a thought.

Balance
17-04-2018, 09:50 PM
SP went up in anticipation prior to the last few reports... seeing as it took a dive recently on no news, maybe tomorrow is the day... just a thought.

For the sake of the long suffering and buggered shareholders, one would hope DD delivers some really good positive news and solid progress towards the US$100m goal.

Harbour, Devon and the underwriters must be running out of speculative portfolio funds and patience to support the PEB charade of 'good news around the corner' and 'no more new capital required' much longer.

whatsup
18-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Did anyone go to the briefing that can up date us please.