PDA

View Full Version : PEB - Pacific Edge Ltd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86

Minerbarejet
28-05-2022, 09:14 AM
Hullo, Dept of Positivity here.

On the back of a considerably improved Annual Report as to layout and better, reliable information for Shareholders, which will give a clearer path as to uptake and expenditure, I think a round of applause is needed for a pretty good effort under extremely bad market conditions.

The inherent dissonance and obvious reluctance by the US medical fraternity to adopt the cxbladder products in the first instance before regarding any effects of Covid seems to be waning slightly if we are to believe the AUA report and subsequent information as to clinician uptake.

I found this on page 9 of the Presentation

Under guidelines in the US, 3.4 million patients should be workedup for cystoscopy, but only 1 million undergo the procedure.

Only 40% of patients comply with existing standards of care due to invasive and high-cost diagnostic procedures.

Pretty useful guidelines if 2.4 million are ignored and only 40% comply with existing standards.

Given that PEB has the ability to give us an up to date weekly summation of tests done as presented in the report would it be too much to expect more regular test flow figure updates at least quarterly or possibly monthly?

Walter
28-05-2022, 10:12 AM
It has always puzzled me that a few litigation lawyers have not a crack at urologists whose patients got bladder cancer. I know that the urologists can use the guidelines as a defense, but PEB quietly supplying a few lawyers with test data might aid in the adoption. Money obviously talks to these guys, fear of losing it might force a few into putting their clients first.

Shareguy
29-05-2022, 01:45 PM
“WHATS THIS SHARE WORTH”

In last years capital raise made the mistake of buying a small parcel. Have spent this morning going through all available information and summarise my thoughts as follows.

Back in 2013 then ceo reiterated earlier estimates of achieving an annual turnover of US$100 million within five years. And that was a mid range forecast. As we are aware operating revenue in 2022 was $11.4 million nz. According to the latest results (31/3/22) some would say a great result compared to the 2021 year of $7.7 million.

To date the continued positive commentary from the company and others is “that the future is bright” but in reality every year goes by and the losses continue. The accounts for year end 2022 show accumulated tax losses of $112 million.

Reading the consolidated accounts we are now told that the 40 percent of cx bladder tests performed in the USA to June 2020 (22634 tests) will not be reimbursed. Furthermore there is no further Avenue available for reimbursement. So the Winfall that some were expecting is not going to happen.

Another capital raise was undertaken in October 2021 at $1.35 per share. The company and some broker houses picked this up and sold the storey …once again of this “great opportunity”. The investing community loved it and the capital raise was a success.

If you look at the disclosures since. David Darling with his huge holding took up just 37000 shares or $50k worth. Sarah Park 2,691 shares and Grant Gibson 2,531 shares. No other directors participated. This highlights to me what current directors think of the future potential of the company. The share is now at $.70 cents and where is the insider buying. For me it is telling when the new ceo has no shares other than options that have very low benchmarks to achieve.

According to the latest accounts I work out approx $.13 of value. We can continue to hope for the best and see what happens. With the current rate of cash burn will we be having another capital raise within five years.

The lack of insider buying, especially from the new CEO and the dismal growth have put me off buying. I won’t be buying any more unless I see management putting some cash on the line. And I want to see some decent growth numbers, otherwise I can see the share continuing its downward trajectory.

Good luck to holders….we are going to need it.

forest
29-05-2022, 05:18 PM
“WHATS THIS SHARE WORTH”

In last years capital raise made the mistake of buying a small parcel. Have spent this morning going through all available information and summarise my thoughts as follows.

Back in 2013 then ceo reiterated earlier estimates of achieving an annual turnover of US$100 million within five years. And that was a mid range forecast. As we are aware operating revenue in 2022 was $11.4 million nz. According to the latest results (31/3/22) some would say a great result compared to the 2021 year of $7.7 million.

To date the continued positive commentary from the company and others is “that the future is bright” but in reality every year goes by and the losses continue. The accounts for year end 2022 show accumulated tax losses of $112 million.

Reading the consolidated accounts we are now told that the 40 percent of cx bladder tests performed in the USA to June 2020 (22634 tests) will not be reimbursed. Furthermore there is no further Avenue available for reimbursement. So the Winfall that some were expecting is not going to happen.

Another capital raise was undertaken in October 2021 at $1.35 per share. The company and some broker houses picked this up and sold the storey …once again of this “great opportunity”. The investing community loved it and the capital raise was a success.

If you look at the disclosures since. David Darling with his huge holding took up just 37000 shares or $50k worth. Sarah Park 2,691 shares and Grant Gibson 2,531 shares. No other directors participated. This highlights to me what current directors think of the future potential of the company. The share is now at $.70 cents and where is the insider buying. For me it is telling when the new ceo has no shares other than options that have very low benchmarks to achieve.

According to the latest accounts I work out approx $.13 of value. We can continue to hope for the best and see what happens. With the current rate of cash burn will we be having another capital raise within five years.

The lack of insider buying, especially from the new CEO and the dismal growth have put me off buying. I won’t be buying any more unless I see management putting some cash on the line. And I want to see some decent growth numbers, otherwise I can see the share continuing its downward trajectory.

Good luck to holders….we are going to need it.

What is it worth?

Very hard to say however an other NZ smallcap WDT is valued at approximately 1 times revenue.

If one would have the same approach for PEB than we get a 11.4m revenue divided by 866m shares gives a share price of 1.3 cents.
If that seems low maybe consider that WDT was profitable and also cash flow positive last financial year. How likely would it be for PEB to achieve that this financial year?
Sadly maybe that 1.3c should be discounted further.

Minerbarejet
30-05-2022, 08:57 AM
What is it worth?

Very hard to say however an other NZ smallcap WDT is valued at approximately 1 times revenue.

If one would have the same approach for PEB than we get a 11.4m revenue divided by 866m shares gives a share price of 1.3 cents.
If that seems low maybe consider that WDT was profitable and also cash flow positive last financial year. How likely would it be for PEB to achieve that this financial year?
Sadly maybe that 1.3c should be discounted further.
The last couple of years will have been just as difficult for PEB as the rest of the world.
Perhaps even more so when you recognize that the age group mostly involved with bladder cancer, ie: the elderly, are the ones also at the front of the firing line with Covid.
I cant see someone on the receiving end of a cytokine storm in their lungs as being too worried about keeping up with his/her/undecided bladder cancer monitoring regime or blood in their urine.
For anyone to vaguely consider that it has been "business as usual" and planned results should be forthcoming according to their own time scale parameters obviously havent been giving much credence to the impact of Covid.
The medical fraternity was blasted with this and had arguably the biggest disruption of all.

If a third of your workforce is off with Covid,(as an example), workplaces, research, medical centres and hospitals are shutdown or in lockdown and unapproachable I think it is pretty commendable to make any progress whatsoever.
A lack of interaction at conference level with the AUA hasnt helped either and most hospitals have been diverting resources elsewhere.
PEB would appear to be ideally placed to take advantage of any return to "normalcy" and I think we are seeing the start of any upsurge with the latest announcements rather than the rear view mirror reflections based entirely on the Annual Report.

Maxtrade
30-05-2022, 10:35 AM
The last couple of years will have been just as difficult for PEB as the rest of the world.
Perhaps even more so when you recognize that the age group mostly involved with bladder cancer, ie: the elderly, are the ones also at the front of the firing line with Covid.
I cant see someone on the receiving end of a cytokine storm in their lungs as being too worried about keeping up with his/her/undecided bladder cancer monitoring regime or blood in their urine.
For anyone to vaguely consider that it has been "business as usual" and planned results should be forthcoming according to their own time scale parameters obviously havent been giving much credence to the impact of Covid.
The medical fraternity was blasted with this and had arguably the biggest disruption of all.

If a third of your workforce is off with Covid,(as an example), workplaces, research, medical centres and hospitals are shutdown or in lockdown and unapproachable I think it is pretty commendable to make any progress whatsoever.
A lack of interaction at conference level with the AUA hasnt helped either and most hospitals have been diverting resources elsewhere.
PEB would appear to be ideally placed to take advantage of any return to "normalcy" and I think we are seeing the start of any upsurge with the latest announcements rather than the rear view mirror reflections based entirely on the Annual Report.

Very valid points. Agree entirely Miner. PEB is still placed well and has a positive future well within grasps for this that are investing and not just hoping for immediate SP gains. That will follow for sure, but nothing has changed in regards to the positive developments that recently sent PEB's SP on an uptrend to 1.5. As the market stabilises and the US sharemarkets start to regain some of their massive losses, no doubt we will see PEB follow the trend and bounce back into recovery mode.

850man
30-05-2022, 04:40 PM
“WHATS THIS SHARE WORTH”
The share is now at $.70 cents and where is the insider buying. For me it is telling when the new ceo has no shares other than options that have very low benchmarks to achieve.

Is there somewhere we can go to see share holdings by directors and execs in PEB?

Habits
30-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Off 10percent to 69 cents today. Reached 6.5 cents in early 2020 but were never more than 45 cents between mid 2017 and mid 2020. Were one of the biggest gainers post pand... Bubble stock? As they do not seem to have lived up to their billing.

Brain
30-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Is there somewhere we can go to see share holdings by directors and execs in PEB?

The annual report

winner69
30-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Off 10percent to 69 cents today. Reached 6.5 cents in early 2020 but were never more than 45 cents between mid 2017 and mid 2020. Were one of the biggest gainers post pand... Bubble stock? As they do not seem to have lived up to their billing.

Jeez, 10% down a shocking day ….amid on a market up day as well.

Habits, you suggesting sub 45 is on the cards

Balance
30-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Very valid points. Agree entirely Miner. PEB is still placed well and has a positive future well within grasps for this that are investing and not just hoping for immediate SP gains. That will follow for sure, but nothing has changed in regards to the positive developments that recently sent PEB's SP on an uptrend to 1.5. As the market stabilises and the US sharemarkets start to regain some of their massive losses, no doubt we will see PEB follow the trend and bounce back into recovery mode.

Everything has changed in one very critical aspect, Maxtrade - a super-high multiple stock like PEB trades on positive sentiment and high expectations.

Sentiment has distinctly soured towards the stock due to adverse and negative developments on what were supposed to be positive potentials. Examples :

1. Covid was potentially going to spur the adoption and acceleration of use of CxBladder - https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets/Investor-Files/PEB-INVESTOR-UPDATE-May2020.pdf

Has not happened and in fact, company now cites COVID as impacting on sales.

2. Recovery of NZ$40m+ of backdated invoicing was given considerable attention (NBR covered it as a lead article in 2021) but that has now dissipated into thin air.

Market now questions what other assertions made by the company are now suspect as well.

3. Singapore and Asia were going to provide another leg to growth. Nothing of significance has happened there now for 2 years and market now obviously expects little.

4. Sales in the US has slowed despite more personnel recruited to ramp up sales.

What's interesting about their total throughput is in:
- Q1 FY22 they grew 9% on their Q4 FY21
- Q2 FY22 they grew about 9.85% on their Q1 FY22
- From H2 FY21 to H1 FY22 they grew 24.42%
- But on their H2 FY22 they only grew 7.91% on their H1 FY22

Yet their US sales team grew 42.86% in H2 FY22

So with a large increase in sales team size their test throughput growth percentage had a large decrease.

Hmmmm

Dis. Got my tail feathers singed on the way out. Ouch!

Shareguy
30-05-2022, 06:50 PM
You have summed up perfectly Balance.

Minerbarejet
30-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Everything has changed in one very critical aspect, Maxtrade - a super-high multiple stock like PEB trades on positive sentiment and high expectations.

Sentiment has distinctly soured towards the stock due to adverse and negative developments on what were supposed to be positive potentials. Examples :

1. Covid was potentially going to spur the adoption and acceleration of use of CxBladder - https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets/Investor-Files/PEB-INVESTOR-UPDATE-May2020.pdf

2. Recovery of NZ$40m+ of backdated invoicing was given considerable attention (NBR covered it as a lead article in 2021) but that has now dissipated into thin air.

Market now questions what other assertions made by the company are now suspect as well.

3. Singapore and Asia were going to provide another leg to growth. Nothing of significance has happened there now for 2 years and market now obviously expects little.

4. Sales in the US has slowed despite more personnel recruited to ramp up sales.

Dis. Got my tail feathers singed on the way out. Ouch!

Just a quick connection here.

At the AUA meeting just held Sima Porten was one of the moderators running the show.

From your link right down the bottom under Urotoday video is this statement.

"Dr Shore and Dr Porten comment on how they are currently using Cxbladder’s in home sampling programme forthe benefit of both their patients and their respective clinics."

So it has got the attention of the moderators of the AUA and is in use by Dr Porten.

All good, Balance.
Cheers
Miner

Balance
30-05-2022, 07:20 PM
Just a quick connection here.

At the AUA meeting just held Sima Porten was one of the moderators running the show.

From your link right down the bottom under Urotoday video is this statement.

"Dr Shore and Dr Porten comment on how they are currently using Cxbladder’s in home sampling programme forthe benefit of both their patients and their respective clinics."

So it has got the attention of the moderators of the AUA and is in use by Dr Porten.

All good, Balance.
Cheers
Miner

I am simply putting the sp dynamics of PEB in perspective for all posters to consider.

Results is what matters now with PEB imo and as mentioned, high expectations have not been met so sentiment has turned sour and very negative.

Good news for shareholders is that PEB definitely does not need a CR for at least another 3 years. That is the major plus imo but is already factored in the sp.

Habits
30-05-2022, 08:01 PM

That is a big call... just between you and me then let's say it is possible.

Balance
30-05-2022, 08:35 PM

Stock was tickled up at the close on Friday - as clear a manipulative move as I have seen.

So real fall is more like 3c or 4c.

Seller was probably able to sell a few today at better prices though than if the stock had closed on Friday at 72c?

Brain
31-05-2022, 05:30 AM
In my opinion Dave did an excellent job in getting the company to where it is and leaving it with a $100m in the kitty.That last capital raise was the work of a genius. Hopefully the new CEO is looking at the company with a fresh perspective and PEB will capitalise on the enormous revenue potential that CX bladder has. I am still a holder and will continue to be unless the story changes. I have been in and out of this share over the last 10 years or so but became more interested about 2 years ago. Even at todays prices I am still up 70% so it has been a good investment so far.

The world looks like a much better place if you wear rose colour tinted glasses - I highly recommend it

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20220530092247&SearchText=Rose+colour+tinted+glasses&spm=a2g0o.home.1000002.0

Maxtrade
31-05-2022, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=Brain;960150]In my opinion Dave did an excellent job in getting the company to where it is and leaving it with a $100m in the kitty.That last capital raise was the work of a genius. Hopefully the new CEO is looking at the company with a fresh perspective and PEB will capitalise on the enormous revenue potential that CX bladder has. I am still a holder and will continue to be unless the story changes. I have been in and out of this share over the last 10 years or so but became more interested about 2 years ago. Even at todays prices I am still up 70% so it has been a good investment so far.

The world looks like a much better place if you wear rose colour tinted glasses - I highly recommend it

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20220530092247&SearchText=Rose+colour+tinted+glasses&spm=a2g0o.home.1000002.0

Some pretty sizeable bids in the later part of trading session today. Never a dull moment with PEB. SP massaging again or real demand stepping in now at these levels?

Now it all makes sense. The downwards pressure on SP before this announcement. Kaiser on board. And pop up goes the SP 20% instantaneously. See my previous post on what we can expect to see flow on here now. Wait to see where closes at the end of the week. Congrats to holders :)

Those who sold out of fear probably scrambling to buy back in tomorrow. Or at close today once they hear the news!!

moadoc
03-06-2022, 09:42 PM
To be honest I was pretty disappointed with this announcement.

The project, which is expected to take several months to complete, will mean clinicians across the Kaiser Permanente Group will be able to order Cxbladder tests and view results directly within their clinical workflow rather than relying on a manual ordering system. Additionally, patients will be able to provide urine samples for Cxbladder tests at Kaiser Clinics and laboratories in addition to the current protocol of relying on the Cxbladder Patient in Home Sampling System (PIHSS) initiated during COVID.

Pacific Edge Chief Executive Dr Peter Meintjes said: “Kaiser’s decision to include Cxbladder tests in its EMR system represents an important commercial milestone for the group, offering a pathway to significantly ease the administrative burden of ordering and recording the results of Cxbladder tests.

Way back in mid June 2020 we had this announcement: "It gives us great pleasure to announce that Pacific Edge Limited and Kaiser Permanente have reached an agreement for the commercial use of our Cxbladder tests."

So a full 2 years later we find out that while there was an agreement with Kaiser Permanente, the actual day to day ability of clinicians to use and order PEB products was not straight forward and in fact required extra time and effort that many wouldn't have bothered with (In my opinion)

Again I feel mislead about the actual milestones reached.

Minerbarejet
04-06-2022, 12:39 AM

The project, which is expected to take several months to complete, will mean clinicians across the Kaiser Permanente Group will be able to order Cxbladder tests and view results directly within their clinical workflow rather than relying on a manual ordering system. Additionally, patients will be able to provide urine samples for Cxbladder tests at Kaiser Clinics and laboratories in addition to the current protocol of relying on the Cxbladder Patient in Home Sampling System (PIHSS) initiated during COVID.

Pacific Edge Chief Executive Dr Peter Meintjes said: “Kaiser’s decision to include Cxbladder tests in its EMR system represents an important commercial milestone for the group, offering a pathway to significantly ease the administrative burden of ordering and recording the results of Cxbladder tests.

Way back in mid June 2020 we had this announcement: "It gives us great pleasure to announce that Pacific Edge Limited and Kaiser Permanente have reached an agreement for the commercial use of our Cxbladder tests."

So a full 2 years later we find out that while there was an agreement with Kaiser Permanente, the actual day to day ability of clinicians to use and order PEB products was not straight forward and in fact required extra time and effort that many wouldn't have bothered with (In my opinion)

The two years since have been badly affected by the Covid crisis in the US that effectively shut down face to face interactions across the medical spectrum.

Resources were being fully applied to the battle and most hospitals were full. It still continues but not to the same degree which is why there now appears to be some takeup.

They should be cut some slack in this regard, -it wont have been very easy for anyone.

Shareguy
05-06-2022, 07:34 AM

Agree with your post. Peb had plenty of time and investors money to get this done. The share price has been in decline since the latest capital raise. It’s amazing how an old announcement with supposedly game changing improvement on “ordering of the tests” gets people buying the shares.
If the tests are so good one should be asking “why is the rest of the world not jumping to get these”.

Covid is going to be blamed for a lot of things going forward. The company has been very good at talking it all up when in reality not a lot happens, and the growth has been dismal when you take into account the over $100 million of investors money spent. To me the new ceo having no skin in the game says it all….

Minerbarejet
06-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Pedusa are hiring another lab technician in Hummelstown, hopefully its a necessary addition and not a replacement.

Maxtrade
10-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Pedusa are hiring another lab technician in Hummelstown, hopefully its a necessary addition and not a replacement.

Were you able to find out?

Minerbarejet
11-06-2022, 07:49 AM
Were you able to find out?
It is purely indicative of the continuation of lab services in progress.
I would be hard pressed to obtain that information being no longer blessed with audio and Email is - well, Email and will probably get lost!

Maxtrade
13-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Better just cross fingers and toes for exisiting shareholders 0.70 holds, if SP breaks through 0.70 where it has been threatening would be very concerning for those with current large investments, especially if bought in at last CR 1.35. Yikes. Many will probably consider mitigating losses and reducing holdings in order to reduce further downside exposure if key 0.70 level fails. Will be a telling week, or even day today.

Brain
13-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Better just cross fingers and toes for exisiting shareholders 0.70 holds, if SP breaks through 0.70 where it has been threatening would be very concerning for those with current large investments, especially if bought in at last CR 1.35. Yikes. Many will probably consider mitigating losses and reducing holdings in order to reduce further downside exposure if key 0.70 level fails. Will be a telling week, or even day today.

PEB raised $80m from long term institutional investors at $1.35 . These are presumably the smart guys that thought $1.35 was a good deal. Nothing has changed since then so why should people get nervous and sell because they are making a paper loss. Investing in PEB as with all speculative companies is all about the future. The market for all shares is run my manic depressives and very rarely and only probably by accident values shares correctly.

Balance
13-06-2022, 06:24 PM
PEB raised $80m from long term institutional investors at $1.35 . These are presumably the smart guys that thought $1.35 was a good deal. Nothing has changed since then so why should people get nervous and sell because they are making a paper loss. Investing in PEB as with all speculative companies is all about the future. The market for all shares is run my manic depressives and very rarely and only probably by accident values shares correctly.

A lot has changed, Brain - not least that the market's appetite has severely declined for stocks on high multiples and trading on high expectations

Plus :

Minerbarejet
14-06-2022, 09:22 AM
Change of leadership in the USA

NOTE: PEB HAS NOT RELEASED THIS UPDATE TO THE NZX OR ASX AS PER LISTING RULES.1

Pacific Edge Announces US Leadership Succession Plan
Dear Shareholder,

Pacific Edge today announces a leadership succession at its US subsidiary, Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA (PEDUSA).

Jackie Walker, currently PEDUSA Chief Executive Officer, will retire end of August 2022, at which time David Levison, currently PEDUSA Executive Chairman, will assume the new role of PEDUSA President, reporting directly to Chief Executive, Dr. Peter Meintjes. Following her retirement, Jackie will continue as a consultant to the company to assist in the leadership transition.

“PEDUSA is the largest business unit within Pacific Edge, accounting for over 90% of the company’s revenues. I am delighted with the work put in to succession planning by David and Jackie to date, and the commitment Jackie has made to continuity through the transition,” Dr. Meintjes said.

“After four years as an Independent Non-Executive Director on the Board of Pacific Edge Limited, David stepped in to assist in leading the US business in November 2020 following the company gaining landmark coverage by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

“He understands the specifics of our US business, but also the global potential of Cxbladder given the strength of the clinical evidence we have generated, and will continue to generate with our clinical study partners in the US, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.”

Mr Levison has spent more than 25 years in the healthcare industry, working across a range of sectors from pharmaceuticals to services and diagnostics. He has been the founder and CEO of a number of high growth medical and medical technology businesses in the US as well as working in private equity.

Dr. Meintjes also thanked Ms. Walker for her 10 years of leadership and commitment to Pacific Edge.

“Jackie has made an enormous contribution to the company, establishing PEDUSA in 2012 and leading the successful commercialisation of Cxbladder in the US market, including playing a pivotal role in the marquee achievement of CMS coverage. Under her leadership, the Cxbladder brand has also become well-known among our key market of urologists, and is now associated with clinical excellence.

“Additionally, Jackie led from the front in establishing key commercial relationships such as Kaiser Permanente and the Veterans Association, the two largest integrated healthcare providers in the US.”

Mr Levison said he was excited about the opportunities for Pacific Edge in the world’s largest healthcare market.

“Jackie and the team have done a wonderful job of driving our success to date for Cxbladder in the US. That foundation will allow us to build on Cxbladder’s clinical benefits for the detection of urothelial cancer and for the care of those patients being monitored for bladder cancer recurrence.

“I am pleased to have worked closely with Jackie over the last several years and I am looking forward to stepping into the new role of PEDUSA President as we continue to broaden the reach of Cxbladder. Our products provide clinicians with higher diagnostic accuracy and patients with alternatives to costly and invasive procedures, both of which are important factors in improving cancer care worldwide,” Mr Levison said.

Ms Walker said: “PEDUSA achievements in the US have been remarkable, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the role I played in this success. I look forward to continuing to support the company after my retirement and wish Peter, David and the rest of the team every success.”

1 PEB has not released the information contained in this release to the NZX or ASX as it does not regard it to be material, as defined in the NZX Listing Rules and Section 231 of the FMC Act.

Balance
14-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Change of leadership in the USA

Not a good sign of how things are going.

US CEOs typically work for the huge payoffs from exercising their options.

Why would Jackie be leaving at this point of the journey after 10 years on the job?

Minerbarejet
14-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Not a good sign of how things are going.

US CEOs typically work for the huge payoffs from exercising their options.

Why would Jackie be leaving at this point of the journey after 10 years on the job?

Retirement by the looks of it.

Levison was the CEO replacement sent over to get things organised for a changeover.

Been planned for some time. IMHO

Maxtrade
15-06-2022, 10:06 AM
Not sure if agree with some previous guestimations that SP may fall to mid 30's, likely support will kick in prior to that level with those that believe in the companies current path. However definitely on the cards looking like 0.6's are going to get a solid test. If breaks through 0.60 be on the dial as some serious gap downs after that, wouldn't want to get caught holding if retracement threatens hitting those gaps. Understand your point Brain, but even the instos may start getting nervous at that point. They also have certain thresholds that stop losses can kick in. 1.35 down to 0.60 breach may be the line for some.

Brain
15-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Not sure if agree with some previous guestimations that SP may fall to mid 30's, likely support will kick in prior to that level with those that believe in the companies current path. However definitely on the cards looking like 0.6's are going to get a solid test. If breaks through 0.60 be on the dial as some serious gap downs after that, wouldn't want to get caught holding if retracement threatens hitting those gaps. Understand your point Brain, but even the instos may start getting nervous at that point. They also have certain thresholds that stop losses can kick in. 1.35 down to 0.60 breach may be the line for some.

You could be right about the instos selling and That would be a good example of buy at the top and sell at the bottom.
My view is that the product is good and KP seem to be running with it. KP will only be interested in CX if it saves them money. Other healthcare providers and insurers will be taking note.

The instos increased the PEB kitty by $80m and I am pleased with that - well done Dave. There could be an opportunity for us little guys to pick up some more shares.

Maxtrade
15-06-2022, 11:52 AM
You could be right about the instos selling and That would be a good example of buy at the top and sell at the bottom.
My view is that the product is good and KP seem to be running with it. KP will only be interested in CX if it saves them money. Other healthcare providers and insurers will be taking note.

The instos increased the PEB kitty by $80m and I am pleased with that - well done Dave. There could be an opportunity for us little guys to pick up some more shares.

The instos selling hasn't really happened on large yet, if that were to happen then will see a bottom (0.3's). So they wouldn't be selling at the bottom, they will create a new bottom.

Would need to have pretty high risk tolerance to be buying in todays current market trend. Sure back the truck up if breaks through 0.60 and gaps down to 0.30's. But buying in at current levels with the major global hurdles we are seeing at play, might well see a bit of pain on the portfolio balance for a while yet if markets continues to drop. Most signs indicating retracement to low/ 0.6's in play. The key level to watch will be if 0.6 holds or breaches. Will see some volumes move rapidly if breaches. If sits steady on low 0.6's and rides the next month out without loosing ground from there, then should be safe to call that the lower end base, and wait for any positive news to rebuild SP from there.

Too much risk at current trend, bit too much of a gamble involved to feel secure buying at current levels with global market factors. Falling knife scenario still. Will wait for lower end trough to form, indicators, some upside momentum, before most would feel comfortable doubling down.

Looks like 0.70 breaking down today. If closes sub 0.70 today, not looking good for where will be by Friday close.

Maxtrade
30-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Gone pretty quiet on this thread, any updates?

pierre
30-06-2022, 04:34 PM
Gone pretty quiet on this thread, any updates?

What you and all PEB investors need is a positive update from the company. Anything else is just speculation.

As always with PEB, patience is required. Mine is being sorely tested, but I've been on board for 10 years so what's another 10?

Ggcc
30-06-2022, 07:37 PM
What you and all PEB investors need is a positive update from the company. Anything else is just speculation.

As always with PEB, patience is required. Mine is being sorely tested, but I've been on board for 10 years so what's another 10?
Difficult to understand being in your shoes. Bravo for having the patience I could not have and heart to watch it go from $1.60 down to 9ish cents per share to $1.50 ish then now back to roughly $0.70 cents. Traders made a fortune from this share.

On a positive note with all the DHBs aligning, won’t all patients be covered by the government for CXBLADDER. A small drop in the bucket, but it will help.

pierre
01-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Difficult to understand being in your shoes. Bravo for having the patience I could not have and heart to watch it go from $1.60 down to 9ish cents per share to $1.50 ish then now back to roughly $0.70 cents. Traders made a fortune from this share.

On a positive note with all the DHBs aligning, won’t all patients be covered by the government for CXBLADDER. A small drop in the bucket, but it will help.

Logically, one would expect universal adoption to be the case. Time will tell though - logic doesn't always seem to apply in the health system.

I've been an investor for several decades and have never been a trader - I don't have the ability to pick the highs and lows. I buy companies that I think have potential for growth and/or pay me good dividends and hang on to them. I only sell if there is a fundamental shift in either their performance or my sentiment toward them - A2 Milk being a case in point. I'm extremely fortunate to enjoy a very healthy 6 figure annual dividend income and don't need any of my capital invested in the markets so I can ride the market waves - even if it is a bit gut-wrenching at times (like right now).

I've always been a strong believer in the prospects for PEB and that hasn't changed, so I'm happy to hang in until there's a very good reason not to.

winner69
01-07-2022, 11:06 AM
I se Pacific Edge has a new Vice President

There's an old investing joke ... oh no, not another VP. That's a signal to sell ............. (omitted the bit about what VPs do

Ggcc
01-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Logically, one would expect universal adoption be the case. Time will tell though - logic doesn't always seem to apply in the health system.

I've been an investor for several decades and have never been a trader - I don't have the ability to pick the highs and lows. I buy companies that I think have potential for growth and/or pay me good dividends and hang on to them. I only sell if there is a fundamental shift in either their performance or my sentiment toward them - A2 Milk being a case in point. I'm extremely fortunate to enjoy a very healthy 6 figure annual dividend income and don't need any of my capital invested in the markets so I can ride the market waves - even if it is a bit gut-wrenching at times (like right now).

I've always been a strong believer in the prospects for PEB and that hasn't changed, so I'm happy to hang in until there's a very good reason not to.

Thanks for the insight. Interesting how I find that generally those that are more fortunate actually got that way due to hard work and discipline, mainly discipline. Well done to you!!!

barney
02-07-2022, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtUmHVzylk

Nothing new but just an updated video of the Pacific Edge business.

850man
20-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Some positive news. Great to see these updates becoming more frequent too

Investor Update: Q1 FY23 Test Volumes Rise 32%
In the three months to the end of June 2022 Pacific Edge processed 7,055 tests up 13% on the 6,242 tests in the three months to the end of March 2022. The June 2022 figure also represents a 32% increase on the 5,356 tests processed in the same quarter of the prior financial year.

The throughput figures are disclosed in the company’s June 2022 quarterly Investor Update (attached) alongside historical quarterly test volumes starting from the first quarter of the 2021 financial year. These figures show the company has delivered a compound annual growth in test volumes since 2021 of 54%.

whatsup
20-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Another brick in the wall.

pierre
20-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Some positive news. Great to see these updates becoming more frequent too

Investor Update: Q1 FY23 Test Volumes Rise 32%
In the three months to the end of June 2022 Pacific Edge processed 7,055 tests up 13% on the 6,242 tests in the three months to the end of March 2022. The June 2022 figure also represents a 32% increase on the 5,356 tests processed in the same quarter of the prior financial year.

The throughput figures are disclosed in the company’s June 2022 quarterly Investor Update (attached) alongside historical quarterly test volumes starting from the first quarter of the 2021 financial year. These figures show the company has delivered a compound annual growth in test volumes since 2021 of 54%.

This is very positive news, as is the decision to provide quarterly reporting of test volumes. There is a small fire under the SP at the open that will probably flare up a bit then die away as the day progresses.

The outlook for PEB is starting to brighten and the moves the new CEO is instigating will only keep the business moving forward.

Brain
20-07-2022, 10:49 AM
This is very positive news, as is the decision to provide quarterly reporting of test volumes. There is a small fire under the SP at the open that will probably flare up a bit then die away as the day progresses.

The outlook for PEB is starting to brighten and the moves the new CEO is instigating will only keep the business moving forward.

The adoption of Quarterly reporting indicates to me that are very confident of continued growth.

850man
21-07-2022, 09:35 AM
and another update! While not huge in the scheme of things, another step in the right direction re adoption of CXbladder

Southern District Health Region Adopts Cxbladder Tests
DUNEDIN, New Zealand – Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX, ASX: PEB) today announces it has substantially completed a commercial agreement with the Southern District Health Region (SDHR) for the use of its non-invasive Cxbladder genomic biomarker tests.

The SDHR, which under the new Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand, has assumed administrative healthcare responsibility for 326,000 people across Otago and Southland, will deploy Cxbladder Triage into the primary care setting. Deploying into primary care follows the clinical practice model for hematuria evaluation (blood in the urine) established in the Canterbury health region. This deployment model provides care to the greatest number of patients and offers clinically actionable information at the earliest point in the patient care pathway.

The agreement with SDHR will mean that 15 of New Zealand’s 20 administrative health regions, which together cover more than 75% of the country’s population, will now have access to the test via public healthcare. Under the primary care model, General Practitioners will be able to order Cxbladder Triage to help safely de-intensify clinical workup for patients presenting with hematuria. In many cases this will reduce the need for secondary referral and an invasive cystoscopy.

Minerbarejet
21-07-2022, 10:30 AM
and another update! While not huge in the scheme of things, another step in the right direction re adoption of CXbladder

Southern District Health Region Adopts Cxbladder Tests
DUNEDIN, New Zealand – Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX, ASX: PEB) today announces it has substantially completed a commercial agreement with the Southern District Health Region (SDHR) for the use of its non-invasive Cxbladder genomic biomarker tests.

The SDHR, which under the new Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand, has assumed administrative healthcare responsibility for 326,000 people across Otago and Southland, will deploy Cxbladder Triage into the primary care setting. Deploying into primary care follows the clinical practice model for hematuria evaluation (blood in the urine) established in the Canterbury health region. This deployment model provides care to the greatest number of patients and offers clinically actionable information at the earliest point in the patient care pathway.

The agreement with SDHR will mean that 15 of New Zealand’s 20 administrative health regions, which together cover more than 75% of the country’s population, will now have access to the test via public healthcare. Under the primary care model, General Practitioners will be able to order Cxbladder Triage to help safely de-intensify clinical workup for patients presenting with hematuria. In many cases this will reduce the need for secondary referral and an invasive cystoscopy.
About time too.
Never could understand why the DHB associated with Dunedin and PEB failed to take them up a lot earlier.
Seems daft and it looks like they were forced into it by the new T for2 Aura

pierre
21-07-2022, 10:41 AM
About time too.
Never could understand why the DHB associated with Dunedin and PEB failed to take them up a lot earlier.
Seems daft and it looks like they were forced into it by the new T for2 Aura

Agree Miner - it looks like it wont be long now before all health regions in NZ are PEB customers.

Traction is slowly being gained in the US but KP still to really come on stream. I feel confident the next couple of quarterly testing volume reports will show even more progress and over the next year we will start to see some exponential growth.

Mel
21-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Agree Miner - it looks like it wont be long now before all health regions in NZ are PEB customers.

Traction is slowly being gained in the US but KP still to really come on stream. I feel confident the next couple of quarterly testing volume reports will show even more progress and over the next year we will start to see some exponential growth.
The ADHB has not adopted CXBladder yet has it?

pierre
21-07-2022, 11:20 AM
The ADHB has not adopted CXBladder yet has it?

Counties-Manukau and Waitemata are on board with PEB but I can't find anything confirming the Auckland DHB has adopted CxBladder. Hopefully the new health structure will quickly bring the laggards into line. Auckland probably not keen because it "wasn't invented there".

Minerbarejet
21-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Counties-Manukau and Waitemata are on board with PEB but I can't find anything confirming the Auckland DHB has adopted CxBladder. Hopefully the new health structure will quickly bring the laggards into line. Auckland probably not keen because it "wasn't invented there".
Yes - a reasonable assessment Pierre.
Extrapolating out the 15% increase in USA tests over the last quarter and at the same rate for the next three produces, if all paid for, 30,000,000 which should make a sizeable hole in the deficit for the year.

Mel
21-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Thanks Pierre, just as I thought. Yes, with the new national entity, 'TWO', I expect that they'll be looking for consistent practices nationally - good news for PEB (even though the NZ revenue is immaterial).

Maxtrade
21-07-2022, 03:28 PM
2 announcements in consecutive days. Very unlike PEB. Wonder if an exec is about to sell off a portion of shares. So trying to create some energy before a sell. Bit of a coincidence an announcement the very next day. Will be interesting to see if can hold and maintain its current SP, previously trend was for a bit of descent news jumped about 10c then fell back to where it was sitting 0.68-0.70. Likely we will see the same pattern on this announcement as it's not really much in the scheme of things. Kaisers last announcement had the same reaction with SP, but didnt hold it's gains. Will this be any different. Traders will probably sell and take the quick profits after this minor boost when they SP start retracing if doesn't hold 0.80. Retracement back down to 0.68-0.70 if doesn't find solid support at 0.78-0.8. Lets see. I'm sure traders will probably have trigger sells sitting at 0.75 that the market depth isnt seeing, but will action once SP starts declining again. Will need some more substantial breakthroughs into US markets before SP can hold any rallies.

pierre
21-07-2022, 04:16 PM
2 announcements in consecutive days. Very unlike PEB. Wonder if an exec is about to sell off a portion of shares. So trying to create some energy before a sell. Bit of a coincidence an announcement the very next day.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist Maxtrade. The company has to report price-sensitive events in a timely manner, so I think your suspicion of an exec sell-off is probably a bit wide of the mark.

Traders will do what they do and the SP will dance around as it usually does following a news release but, as long as the trend is in a northerly direction I'll be happy. I don't see anything in the wind that will create a major reversion in the price. I believe it generally will be onwards and upwards from here - particularly now quarterly reporting of test volumes has been announced.

Maxtrade
22-07-2022, 12:51 PM
I'm not a conspiracy theorist Maxtrade. The company has to report price-sensitive events in a timely manner, so I think your suspicion of an exec sell-off is probably a bit wide of the mark.

Traders will do what they do and the SP will dance around as it usually does following a news release but, as long as the trend is in a northerly direction I'll be happy. I don't see anything in the wind that will create a major reversion in the price. I believe it generally will be onwards and upwards from here - particularly now quarterly reporting of test volumes has been announced.

Yes I like where you are heading. Just the way the markets are operating currently and looking at the volume involved in this rally I wouldn't be surprised if we see it retrace again to recent support level 0.68-0.70. Hope i am wrong and it can maintain, but if we had to bet I would say more likelihood of a minor relief rally on this news update and see a leak back down again. Already starting to see some 100k trades selling down off touching 0.84. Seeing where close is today (0.80?) and where close is in a fortnight will be key indicators to if can hold any increase in SP with enough support. More likely fortnight close back towards 0.70. But hey that's ok, make a 20% gain on the rally, sell take profits and do it again. No point bucking the trend might as well just play along. Make 20% twice on the way even better :)

Maxtrade
25-07-2022, 10:25 AM
Yes I like where you are heading. Just the way the markets are operating currently and looking at the volume involved in this rally I wouldn't be surprised if we see it retrace again to recent support level 0.68-0.70. Hope i am wrong and it can maintain, but if we had to bet I would say more likelihood of a minor relief rally on this news update and see a leak back down again. Already starting to see some 100k trades selling down off touching 0.84. Seeing where close is today (0.80?) and where close is in a fortnight will be key indicators to if can hold any increase in SP with enough support. More likely fortnight close back towards 0.70. But hey that's ok, make a 20% gain on the rally, sell take profits and do it again. No point bucking the trend might as well just play along. Make 20% twice on the way even better :)

Great market for swing traders currently

psychic
26-07-2022, 10:40 AM
https://academic.oup.com/bjs/article/109/Supplement_4/znac242.036/6648612?login=false

Conclusion
There is evidence to support Cxbladder as a screening tool in the detection of high-risk bladder cancer. Further studies involving larger populations are required to validate its accuracy.

Take-home message
The purpose of this study was to determine the accuracy of Cxbladder as a screening and surveillance tool in patients with suspected and established bladder cancer, respectively. Sensitivity and specificity of Cxbladder for detection of bladder cancer were 76.5% and 45.1% respectively, whilst a 100% negative predictive value was obtained in detection of high-risk bladder cancer.

850man
26-07-2022, 12:10 PM
https://academic.oup.com/bjs/article/109/Supplement_4/znac242.036/6648612?login=false

Conclusion
There is evidence to support Cxbladder as a screening tool in the detection of high-risk bladder cancer. Further studies involving larger populations are required to validate its accuracy.

Take-home message
The purpose of this study was to determine the accuracy of Cxbladder as a screening and surveillance tool in patients with suspected and established bladder cancer, respectively. Sensitivity and specificity of Cxbladder for detection of bladder cancer were 76.5% and 45.1% respectively, whilst a 100% negative predictive value was obtained in detection of high-risk bladder cancer.

So am I reading this correctly - In this study of 88 patients, the presence of serious bladder cancer was identified by CX bladder in all cases? It also identified positively some low-grade papillary tumours some of the time? Next step is to do a larger study to determine if these results continue to hold true?

Maxtrade
26-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Pop goes 0.80 unfortunately. Had hoped 0.80 would hold this time. But as per previous thread seemed more likely will retrace back down to 0.68 -0.70 again seeing 0.80 couldn't hold on this dual positive updates. If 0.68-0.70 can hold on the next dip will set a pretty solid floor though for a support lower end base to have formed on second bounce.

Don't mind making the 20% twice though :) Cash out buy back in again 0.68, why buck the trend.

Minerbarejet
28-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Interesting state of affairs in Aus.
There are no sellers on the ASB listings.

Maxtrade
28-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Interesting state of affairs in Aus.
There are no sellers on the ASB listings.

Interesting indeed. Not really much sell volume on NZX either. Maybe indicative of positive shareholders meeting coming up. Might well see SP rally back up 0.84 leading up to the meeting. Along with more upbeat global markets and positivity taken from Fed's comments overnight. Hence seeing rally throughout today.

whatsup
28-07-2022, 03:16 PM
AGM underway.

winner69
28-07-2022, 03:39 PM
AGM underway.

Is David there …..wouldn’t be right if our Dave gave it a miss

Rokko
28-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Is David there …..wouldn’t be right if our Dave gave it a miss

It was acknowledged that David has entered the building /room

whatsup
28-07-2022, 04:28 PM
IMO good update from meeting, voting underway but no fireworks expected here.

pierre
28-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Peter Meintjes impressed me at the meeting as confident, intelligent and knowledgeable and to have a clear strategy for growth. It was obvious from his comments there is a great degree of complexity to be navigated in the US market but, in conjunction with the equally impressive David Levinson on the US side, I feel the company is in very good hands and the future is bright.

It was especially pleasing to hear the chairman state that the company believes it has sufficient financial resource to take PEB through to cash flow positivity and profitability without requiring an additional capital raise.

Maxtrade
29-07-2022, 10:12 AM
Peter Meintjes impressed me at the meeting as confident, intelligent and knowledgeable and to have a clear strategy for growth. It was obvious from his comments there is a great degree of complexity to be navigated in the US market but, in conjunction with the equally impressive David Levinson on the US side, I feel the company is in very good hands and the future is bright.

It was especially pleasing to hear the chairman state that the company believes it has sufficient financial resource to take PEB through to cash flow positivity and profitability without requiring an additional capital raise.

Agree. Also that was actually quite a positive comment they made in regards to being less so focused on what SP is doing and more focused on building revenue. Which is entirely correct, SP will naturally follow. actually has created quite the buying opportunity for new investors to get into PEB at a greatly reduced share price from where it was recently up at 1.5. To be able to enter well below last CR. The timing of the general markets has done this. However the upside potential for PEB is still solidly in place. Will be interesting to see how market/ SP responds to this. Probably go neither way, people seem to wait until more solid news then SP spikes. Might be a good idea to take this current SP as a top up level, or entry level. Cant see why it would decline from the meeting results, so either bobble around where it is and gradual increase as people feel more confident and buy back in. Then jump in 20% increments on updates when progress follows.

Sideshow Bob
29-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Tranding halt announced

Pacific Edge Limited ("PEB") - Trading Halt of Securities - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/396141)

NZ RegCo advises that, at the request of Pacific Edge Limited (“PEB”), it has placed PEB ordinary shares in trading halt. The trading halt is effective from market open today.
The trading halt has been placed pending an announcement from PEB.
The trading halt will remain in place until a further announcement from PEB on Monday 1 August 2022, with trading expected to resume at market open on Monday, 1 August 2022.

winner69
29-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Some REALLY BIG NEWS on the way .... or a takeover at $1.50 a share

Trading Halt can't be for bad stuff

Cabinet
29-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Some REALLY BIG NEWS on the way .... or a takeover at $1.50 a share

Trading Halt can't be for bad stuff

Hopefully good and $1.50 would suit me just fine.

silu
29-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Well unless someone told a big lie it can't be for a capital raise. Interesting.

Mel
29-07-2022, 10:23 AM
I was generally happy with the content in the AGM y'day. Really interesting timing on an announcement - the day after the AGM.

Maxtrade
29-07-2022, 10:26 AM
Bugger I knew we should have doubled down more yesterday afternoon. Thought would just buy in on open today. Wonder why any big news as such wasn't touched on at the meeting. I would say shareholders are generally feeling pretty confident with PEB's 'new' management. Maybe less DD positive updates keeping the SP pushing up. But rather doing the work behind the scenes. Positive stuff ahead. Pretty surprised SP has hung around for that long at such low levels in the 0.68-0.70 range. Was a great top up point.

Cant be a CR as if it was then would be an outright lie at yesterdays meeting. They wouldn't be that brazen, went to the lengths stating the opposite that there is more than sufficient funds to get to good profitability without the need for any further Cap Raises. Which was positive to hear. But yes VERY strange for a halt and announcement right after the AGM. Haven't seen anything like this before.

Mel
29-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Bugger I knew we should have doubled down more yesterday afternoon. Thought would just buy in on open today. Wonder why any big news as such wasn't touched on at the meeting. I would say shareholders are generally feeling pretty confident with PEB's 'new' management. Maybe less DD positive updates keeping the SP pushing up. But rather doing the work behind the scenes. Positive stuff ahead. Pretty surprised SP has hung around for that long at such low levels in the 0.68-0.70 range. Was a great top up point.
That's why the timing is surprising - if they had news yesterday, they would have to disclose to the market y'day. The news has to be quite +ve - let's hope I don't regret not selling at $1.50 last year!

Maxtrade
29-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Hopefully good and $1.50 would suit me just fine.

Yeah but a takeover at $1.50 would only reinforce there is a hell of a lot of upside potential return for the company that acquires. They would see that SP as LOW. Which is something we have all known could well be the case as CX bladder comes to full force and adoption. Long Term holders probably starting to feel pretty good about now :)

Mel
29-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Yeah but a takeover at $1.50 would only reinforce there is a hell of a lot of upside potential return for the company that acquires. They would see that SP as LOW. Which is something we have all known could well be the case as CX bladder comes to full force and adoption. Long Term holders probably starting to feel pretty good about now :)
Yes, agree - that's why I didn't sell last year. Although in hindsight, selling and buying in again would have been very profitable - long term holder so no capital gains implications.

Lego_Man
29-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Won't have to wait long, as the ASX announcement release before open today will have to state the reason for the Halt.

Cabinet
29-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Absolutely, my average price is 11 cents so $1.50 would look very good. Of course, more than happy for it to go higher, but would prefer sooner than much much later.

barney
29-07-2022, 10:45 AM
My guess would be an off shore bid for the company. Hopefully multiple bids might appear if it is the case. The company has $100m sitting in the bank, the meeting yesterday was positive and the US dollar has strengthened against the Kiwi making an off shore bid more attractive. The fact that the trading halt has come immediately after the annual meeting and prior to a weekend might also point to an offer. The board might have a busy weekend. It would be a shame to see the company disappear now that it looks like the years ahead are looking positive.

Then again it could be something completely different. We'll find out on Monday I guess.

winner69
29-07-2022, 10:51 AM
One believer on here said PEB a US$2 billion company

That would be $3.50 share

So $1.50 a steal of the highest order

Maxtrade
29-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Might also be inclusion on NASDAQ. However that was also ruled out at the meeting. So yeah who knows at this point. Anyone out there want to sell me their shares at todays SP 0.79?

Might be bad news if you don't want to take the chance I will buy. PM me ...

Lego_Man
29-07-2022, 11:10 AM
NZX De-listing

850man
29-07-2022, 11:11 AM
One believer on here said PEB a US$2 billion company

That would be $3.50 share

So $1.50 a steal of the highest order

Agreed. it was $1.50 just prior to the cap raise and there has been a good amount of progress since then so $3.00 to hand over 10+ years of work seems fair and reasonable to me

pierre
29-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Might also be inclusion on NASDAQ. However that was also ruled out at the meeting. So yeah who knows at this point. Anyone out there want to sell me their shares at todays SP 0.79?

Might be bad news if you don't want to take the chance I will buy. PM me ...

Shareholders were clearly advised at yesterday's meeting the company has no need for a cap raise, nor is it listing on the NASDAQ - they would only do that to raise cash.

It's hard to imagine some incredibly bad news has arisen overnight so I am optimistic we can expect something positive from this Trading Halt.

Moneyman
29-07-2022, 11:15 AM
It’s a bargain at $3 it has so much potential to the correct owner!

Balance
29-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Let’s hope it is a takeover.

Market can do with some seriously positive news.

Mel
29-07-2022, 11:39 AM
Let’s hope it is a takeover.

Market can do with some seriously positive news.
Depends on the takeover price!! Been a patient holder, so don't want to get short-changed!

Lego_Man
29-07-2022, 11:40 AM

t.rexjr
29-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Won't have to wait long, as the ASX announcement release before open today will have to state the reason for the Halt.

Unless they go the Pause in trading route...

biker
29-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Unless they go the Pause in trading route...

Which they have

29-Jul-2022 09:50:53 > Pause in Trading

t.rexjr
29-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Which they have

The announcement will come...

My bet is a delisting too. Maybe even ASX given lackluster volumes. Who knows...

winner69
29-07-2022, 11:58 AM
What are the gurus on Hotcopper saying

silu
29-07-2022, 12:04 PM
What are the gurus on Hotcopper saying

Nothing really. Takeover offer or reimbursement. No one is posting really.

850man
29-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Interesting on the ASX yesterday, someone bought 85K shares after essentially a month of zero activity, excl. a transaction of 60K shares very early on in July... hmmm? 14018

t.rexjr
29-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Interesting on the ASX yesterday, someone bought 85K shares after essentially a month of zero activity, excl. a transaction of 60K shares very early on in July... hmmm? 14018

That was Wednesday I believe and it looks to have bee sold to the Bid

t.rexjr
29-07-2022, 12:22 PM
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02547476-2A1387750?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a 39ff4

silu
29-07-2022, 12:23 PM
TRADING HALT UPDATE: NOVITAS PROPOSES CHANGES TO LCD

DUNEDIN, New Zealand - Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX, ASX:
PEB) became aware overnight (NZT) of the inclusion of Cxbladder CPT codes in
a draft proposal for a different approach to determine which cancer biomarker
tests are eligible for reimbursement by Novitas.
The publication of the proposed approach for Genetic Testing in Oncology is
set out in a draft Local Coverage Determination (LCD, DL39365) and a draft
Local Coverage Article (LCA, DA59125).
Pacific Edge will provide its shareholders with further clarification of the
implications for Pacific Edge once it has received advice from its US legal
team and other advisors prior to lifting the current trading halt.

Released for and on behalf of Pacific Edge by Grant Gibson Chief Financial
Officer.

Mel
29-07-2022, 12:33 PM

Officer.
Thanks Silu, I wouldn't think this was so material (draft proposal) as to warrant a trading halt - surely it should just be an announcement to the market

Balance
29-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Thanks Silu, I wouldn't think this was so material (draft proposal) as to warrant a trading halt - surely it should just be an announcement to the market

Unless the change in the reimbursement proposal is going to be materially positive or adverse.

whatsup
29-07-2022, 01:00 PM

Officer.

So obviously no T O ( yet ) with that in mind how many of todays posters will be buying upon the T H being lifted to back up their postings that the current s p is a steal ?

Brain
29-07-2022, 01:07 PM
Unless the change in the reimbursement proposal is going to be materially positive or adverse.

And it would seem that Pacific edge are unsure of the implications. Seems very tricky to me.

850man
29-07-2022, 01:33 PM
Here is DL39365 as mentioned in the ASX release, many words but no mention specifically of CXBladder. I guess it could be good news or bad as far as inclusion is concerned https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/lcd.aspx?lcdid=39364&ver=23&stateRegion=all&contractorNumber=all&proposedStatus=C&sortBy=commentStart&bc=11#

BigBob
29-07-2022, 01:37 PM
For what it's worth, a bit of layman's research indicate that it's not looking great tbh...:

The draft coverage document (DA59125) is here:
https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/article.aspx?articleId=59124&ver=8

As far as I can see, the statement that affects PEB's codes is this:
CPT codes 81540, 0006M, 0007M, 0011M, 0012M, 0013M, 0016M, and 0017M have been added to CPT/HCPCS Code Group 6.

and further down in the document it states that CPT/HCPCS Code Group 6 is "Non-Covered CPT Codes"

Anyway, I might be wrong, but it looks to me like it is proposed that CMS cover is removed...

Maxtrade
29-07-2022, 01:48 PM
So obviously no T O ( yet ) with that in mind how many of todays posters will be buying upon the T H being lifted to back up their postings that the current s p is a steal ?

Wouldn't imagine this would affect SP much in either direction. Surprising a trading halt would last Monday or this. If it were talk of a takeover that would however be a different story. Likely this won't create much buy/sell pressure either way, not as dramatic as previous assumptions. Can't wait till that time comes though :)

winner69
29-07-2022, 01:54 PM
For what it's worth, a bit of layman's research indicate that it's not looking great tbh...:

https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/article.aspx?articleId=59124&ver=8

CPT codes 81540, 0006M, 0007M, 0011M, 0012M, 0013M, 0016M, and 0017M have been added to CPT/HCPCS Code Group 6.

and further down in the document it states that CPT/HCPCS Code Group 6 is "Non-Covered CPT Codes"

Anyway, I might be wrong, but it looks to me like it is proposed that CMS cover is removed...

Good work bob

pierre
29-07-2022, 01:59 PM
From the information now available I strongly suspect the proposed impact on PEB is far more likely to be negative rather than positive. I doubt there would have been any need for a TH if the news was good.

Balance
29-07-2022, 02:26 PM

Freaking heck, hope not!

Otherwise, it’s back down to 30c?

t.rexjr
29-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Freaking heck, hope not!

At least it'd be cheap when they take it over :scared:

jimdog31
29-07-2022, 03:03 PM
Freaking heck, hope not!

That seems optimistic!

RRR
29-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Reading the document it is very clear that funding will be removed and their tests (0012M and 0013M) have been added to the Group 6 (tests of unproven clinical benefit - not funded). How long have they been promoting CX bladder - more than a decade?? If the test was so good it would have been funded long time ago. Can't shift the blame to medical fraternity. CX bladder is their only sizeable product - very risky.

This article from 2020
https://www.cxbladder.com/us/news/2020/2/

whatsup
29-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Reading the document it is very clear that funding will be removed and their tests (0012M and 0013M) have been added to the Group 6 (tests of unproven clinical benefit - not funded). How long have they been promoting CX bladder - more than a decade?? If the test was so good it would have been funded long time ago. Can't shift the blame to medical fraternity. CX bladder is their only sizeable product - very risky.

This article from 2020
https://www.cxbladder.com/us/news/2020/2/

RRR, If this is so WHY ?

Brain
29-07-2022, 05:38 PM
I guess that the revenue from Kaiser is not effected by this.

The document is a draft document.

I think I might need a bit of help here finding the positives

Time to drink some beer.

850man
29-07-2022, 08:00 PM
What category are these tests in now? I cannot seem to find them categorized apart from this draft doco by Novitas who are CMS payments administrators

winner69
29-07-2022, 08:00 PM
If the US is turning to custard I suppose Jacqueline Walker would have hoped the news wouldn’t have broke for another month ….after she’s left the building.

I wondered at the time they said she was retiring …like so close to the transformational break through in the US

Minerbarejet
29-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Actually, chaps and chapesses, when you look at the current situation in the USA with regard to change there is not a lot we can rely on is there if suddenly an unrelated but necessary party (bureaucratic nightmare) can decide to shift the goalposts sideways.

Who is to say they cant do it in the future.
No guarantees by the looks.

All this shagging about at the expense of helping those in need is abyssmal.
Plus they owe us about 40 million as far as Im concerned.

Baa_Baa
29-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Actually, chaps and chapesses, when you look at the current situation in the USA with regard to change there is not a lot we can rely on is there if suddenly an unrelated but necessary party (bureaucratic nightmare) can decide to shift the goalposts sideways.

Who is to say they cant do it in the future.
No guarantees by the looks.

All this shagging about at the expense of helping those in need is abyssmal.
Plus they owe us about 40 million as far as Im concerned.

So you're not optimistic about the recent events? No need to do a trading halt unless it was serious, so they already know it's serious. The announce imo is disingenuous referring to legal opinion like they don't already know for sure, when it's obvious from the information that our fellow shareholders quickly uncovered is that we've been moved to an unapproved funding list, albeit 'draft'.

See you all in the sell queue on Monday. What a set back this is, or seems to be. Hopefully not a big clamour for the exit door, there's a lot of substantial short and medium term profits who'll be nervous as hell here.

Balance
29-07-2022, 08:53 PM
Such is life, folks.

We cannot control or influence at this stage what is going to happen to the share price on Monday.

But we can sure as heck control our emotions and decide what we do.

Minerbarejet
30-07-2022, 12:23 PM
I cannot figure it out, first of all the CMS process and documentation can only be described as s#1t.

BUT, taking that into account CMS via that bloody outfit Novitas have already accepted the clinical value of CxBladder.

However, there is a really strong brains trust in PEB to appeal this DRAFT.

We will have to wait and see, but I’m surprised PEB put a trading halt on a DRAFT document that is going through a comments and appeal phase ??????

I came across this article by Bruce Quinn MD PhD an expert on health reform, innovation, and Medicare policy. Tis interesting.

http://www.discoveriesinhealthpolicy.com/2022/06/novitasfcso-macs-propose-new-lcd-for.html

Harrie
30-07-2022, 01:58 PM
There is also the possibility that the AUA is scared s***less that Urine biomarkers will eventually remove a far more lucrative cystocopy procedure and thus diminish revenue making opportunities for their respective association members.

In effect (if we are reading this new categorization of biomarkers correctly) cxbladder is effectively being "cancelled".

Before getting too concerned we should also note that certain invalid assumptions could be being drawn from the new categorizations, so best to see what the TH is all about on Monday. Even if the worst scenario exists it is still a draft and with some lobbying from industry players this could easily be reversed.

The vested interests aspect always troubled me and I have to admit that I did not take up any of the $1.35 placement and sold out 70% of my holdings averaging $1.38 per share. Too much blue sky built in to the SP at that point and above. I have kept the balance as I believe that CXbladder has legs, however I did not anticipate that it could potentially loose its status as a reliable "first test" as it appears it may have, if we believe those who have done a deeper dive into the categories which affect Cxbladders CMS coverage status

Minerbarejet
30-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Cystoscopy is not a financially lucrative procedure. The urologists would rather be doing other stuff than that and Im damn sure the customers would too.

CxBladder is not cancelled and over 900 urologists are using it.

850man
30-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Done a little research into Novitas Solutions. Not sure the numbers are fully accurate but probably close enough.

Novitas are the MAC (Medicare Administrative Contractor) and represent Medicare in a number of jurisdictions in the US as follows:

Jurisdiction L: DE, DC, MD, NJ, PA with 3.8 Million beneficiaries and

Jurisdiction H: AR, LA, MS, CO, NM, OK, TX with 5.3 Million beneficiaries.

This is out of a total of 83 million CMS beneficiaries so Novitas represents almost 11% of CMS total beneficiaries.

Worst case this is a loss of 9 M beneficiaries, not ideal by any means but also not the loss of the entire US market. The efficacy of CXBladder continues to advance with studies and uptake. Let's see what next week brings

Harrie
30-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Done a little research into Novitas Solutions. Not sure the numbers are fully accurate but probably close enough.

Novitas are the MAC (Medicare Administrative Contractor) and represent Medicare in a number of jurisdictions in the US as follows:

This is out of a total of 83 million CMS beneficiaries so Novitas represents almost 11% of CMS total beneficiaries.

Worst case this is a loss of 9 M beneficiaries, not ideal by any means but also not the loss of the entire US market. The efficacy of CXBladder continues to advance with studies and uptake. Let's see what next week brings

Great research 850man. puts a better perspective on it.

Brain
30-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Thanks 850man I am sure you have made many people a bit happier with that post.

(Fiat 850 perhaps?)

850man
30-07-2022, 06:49 PM
(Fiat 850 perhaps?)
BMW... a few years ago but still a favorite

Minerbarejet
31-07-2022, 07:12 PM

More inclined to think that the jurisdiction involves where the Company is located i.e PA
Anyhow dont expect too much before Tuesday as they are a day behind as usual.
A bit like the feet and inches and pounds and tons they insist on using.
Wake up one day I guess.
Second to none - yeah right.

850man
01-08-2022, 08:25 AM
More inclined to think that the jurisdiction involves where the Company is located i.e PA
Anyhow dont expect too much before Tuesday as they are a day behind as usual.
A bit like the feet and inches and pounds and tons they insist on using.
Wake up one day I guess.
Second to none - yeah right.

Hmmm... Novitas may be far more involved, based on https://www.cxbladder.com/us/news/2020/2/

trader_jackson
01-08-2022, 09:05 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/396175

Game changing for the company... but not in a good way...

Balance
01-08-2022, 09:08 AM
50c share price today?

winner69
01-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Pacific Edge believes the proposed changes are unlikely to survive the ongoing review process in their current form.

, “Pacific Edge remains well capitalized and positioned to execute on our long-term strategic objectives.”

So no worries

silu
01-08-2022, 09:33 AM
This is about the umpteenth reminder to myself to never invest in businesses I don't understand. This old dog should learn some new tricks from time to time.

thegreatestben
01-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Been on the fence about jumping out with the recent posts but as more information has been posted over the weekend (thanks all who contributed) has been a real sense of relief. Hoping these events aren’t too tough on anyone here.

Unfortunately we have had to do the same, greatly reduced our holdings to reduce downside exposure. The risk reward at this time is too great. Makes more sense to sell out, then buy back in once/if there is any real traction and progress with real data/figures. Downside SP trend stronger than any upside potential currently. Don't want to be caught in a large sell off after following update if it is not a substantial uplift (which is unlikely). May well see some likeminded trades and a continued downwards push on SP prior to update.

Maxtrade
01-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Been on the fence about jumping out with the recent posts but as more information has been posted over the weekend (thanks all who contributed) has been a real sense of relief. Hoping these events aren’t too tough on anyone here.

Likely to see a few desperate sellers selling out of fear pushing SP low on opening. Will probably really only be a handful of sellers doing this though so likely see a big drop. Then SP bounce up a bit again once the fear monger selling has passed. Which can also be seen as a buying opportunity for those ready to buy on the fear dip. It is only a partial number reduction on a proposed draft as explained in thread above.

Muse
01-08-2022, 10:03 AM
down 47.4% to 41c, youch.

Rawz
01-08-2022, 10:06 AM
This is about the umpteenth reminder to myself to never invest in businesses I don't understand. This old dog should learn some new tricks from time to time.

This is it...... i learnt bad with PLX. Never really understood it. Lost heaps.
Never understood PEB. Luckily not invested

Maxtrade
01-08-2022, 10:07 AM
And there it is well done panic sellers, down 50% on open, gotta laugh really how much Fear and FOMO shares are driven by these days. With the amount of new money poured into stocks during lockdown. If investors were actually investing longer term int he company then they would understand even if this possible case eventuates, it would only be a portion of patients, which in all likelihood will be replaced as PEB throughput continues strengthening. The bulk movement and expansion of PEB is still forward moving. Happy to hold, patience is the virtue. Didn't want to add fuel to the fire and join the emotional sell down we just experienced. I guess many traders are probably looking at it as sell down then buy back in to catch a recovery rally. Which would be a smart trade play. This stock is one we are looking at the bigger picture for though.

Maxtrade
01-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Whos brave enough to buy in at 0.40c pretty darn low! When there's blood on the streets...

bull....
01-08-2022, 10:15 AM
i avoid most bio - tech for this very reason. one announcement away from penny dreadful again ?

Cabinet
01-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Whos brave enough to buy in at 0.40c pretty darn low! When there's blood on the streets...

So tempting, very happy to hold but not sure I am ready to buy more...... yet.

Muse
01-08-2022, 10:16 AM

Crazy moves happen both up and down, warranted and unwarranted, in the high growth off very low revenue / but current large cashflow loss space that PEB occupies. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the merits of PEB as an investment its never nice to see any loss this big, as for many traders and investors, people, it's a huge hit. all the best and I hope it works out in the end.

at 40c its still a $324m marketcap company - an interesting bit to mull over.

850man
01-08-2022, 10:16 AM

Well half a million have been hoovered up this morning in under 15 mins. What does Buffett say “get fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”

biker
01-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Well half a million have been hoovered up this morning in under 15 mins. What does Buffett say “get fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”

Yes. Happy to have dived in at 40c

stoploss
01-08-2022, 10:21 AM
I love a punt, in @ 40 .

dubya
01-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Yes. Happy to have dived in at 40c

I love a punt, in @ 40 .

Ditto... :D

Habits
01-08-2022, 10:44 AM
I love a punt, in @ 40 .

Missed out on the super low 40, darn, bought a small parcel at 47 just now

stoploss
01-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Missed out on the super low 40, darn, bought a small parcel at 47 just now

I'm not brave I'm out ,think you might have mine habits ... Good luck with the journey this one is certainly a roller coaster.

Habits
01-08-2022, 11:10 AM
I'm not brave I'm out ,think you might have mine habits ... Good luck with the journey this one is certainly a roller coaster.

Thanks SL. It could be very costly for one of us, hard to tell who. Let's see who takes the prize. A week ago these bounced to over 80. Latest is 44/45

stoploss
01-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Thanks SL. It could be very costly for one of us, hard to tell who. Let's see who takes the prize. A week ago these bounced to over 80. Latest is 44/45
I'm happy with the money in the bank on this trade .It's a few more GEN I can buy.

Minerbarejet
01-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Whats the panic?
We have been here before.
Aus is coming on board - albeit slowly.
Looking forward to SE Asia getting more involved plus there are other products being developed other than cxBladder.
We await further published clinical evidence.

Retired Doc
01-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Whats the panic?
We have been here before.
Aus is coming on board - albeit slowly.
Looking forward to SE Asia getting more involved plus there are other products being developed other than cxBladder.
We await further published clinical evidence.
I wholeheartedly agree Miner. I see this as another instance where bureaucracy tries to trump clinical utility. I believe the delay in adoption of this test will be causing indirect harm by delaying diagnosis and probably some direct harm with complications ( albeit uncommon) from cystoscopies which could have been obviated with the use of CxB. I am sure there will be growing patient pressure to use this test. Strongly considering a further buy 😁.

Minerbarejet
01-08-2022, 04:40 PM
"Multiple companies with dozens of diagnostic tests that have existing coverage or are seeking coverage, would similarly be impacted by this proposal."

I think we have to take this on board and give it the support due

The howls of protest from others will be immense.
This whole bloody shemozzle defies common sense
:)

Balance
01-08-2022, 05:24 PM
50c share price today?

Closed at 48.5c - near enough to 50c for such a momentous sp day.

whatsup
01-08-2022, 05:49 PM

Yes very good D T !!

Nor
01-08-2022, 06:41 PM

How will that improve the company's performance?

Maxtrade
01-08-2022, 07:47 PM

Thats when the rich get richer. When you have money you have less fear of loosing money and in turn can snap up shares when they bottom like this. Then sit back, wait and make serious wealth. It's harder for the small or mid level investor to stomach seeing an SP drop, so they sell out of fear, then inevitably miss the rally back up. Which happens just as quick as a fall on the next turn around of positive news again. Those that follow Buffet style mentality make the big gains. Maxed out on funds - wish had more at times like this to be able to capitalise.

Maxtrade
01-08-2022, 07:53 PM

Have a shot at close end of week, now that's bit trickier

Harrie
01-08-2022, 10:48 PM
CMS reimbursement represents 40% of PEB's total market, however CMS will only reimburse if the tests are considered medically necessary. Of the tests reimbursed by CMS, how many were considered to be medically necessary?
It appears to me that if all of them or at least 80% were considered medically necessary, Novitas may have a hard job justifying relegating detect and monitor to group 6.
I would not want to be caught short if the final decision is to remove these tests from group 6.
Happy to hold

Minerbarejet
01-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Another question has sprung to mind with a modicum of sleep.

Please remain seated.

Where is the Triage test used for delineating and stratifying those presenting with blood in the urine?

It appears that this hasn't even got to first base with CMS compensation as yet.

Still coming, along with Resolve I suppose.

Could add a bit of vinegar to the whole situation if Novitas get told to pull their heads in and leave things alone.

Maxtrade
02-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Another question has sprung to mind with a modicum of sleep.

Please remain seated.

Where is the Triage test used for delineating and stratifying those presenting with blood in the urine?

It appears that this hasn't even got to first base with CMS compensation as yet.

Still coming, along with Resolve I suppose.

Could add a bit of vinegar to the whole situation if Novitas get told to pull their heads in and leave things alone.

Still in way oversold RSI territory. Markets have a tendency to over react as they did, a 48% drop was obvious knee jerk premature reaction, folk seem to be realising this as seen in SP yesterday and today. Hence for those who bought in and are still buying in at todays levels are seeing sizeable returns. Often the case buy the fear sell the Hype.

Also it raises the question why would Novitas want to take this approach at all at this current stage!???

Mel
02-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Still in way oversold RSI territory. Markets have a tendency to over react as they did, a 48% drop was obvious knee jerk premature reaction, folk seem to be realising this as seen in SP yesterday and today. Hence for those who bought in and are still buying in at todays levels are seeing sizeable returns. Often the case buy the fear sell the Hype.
Up 11% this morning.....

pierre
02-08-2022, 10:59 AM

Also it raises the question why would Novitas want to take this approach at all at this current stage!???

Just another day on the PEB roller coaster. Best to remain seated and well strapped in.

Mel
02-08-2022, 11:35 AM

As to the question on why Novitas would take this approach, it highlights to me that the success of CXBladder is not only determined by the efficacy of the product, but also by various lobby/vested interest groups and the many other complicated dynamics of bringing a new product to market - some of which PEB can influence!

whatsup
02-08-2022, 12:40 PM
D Ters bailing after a nice ride today, well done if you made good money.

Maxtrade
02-08-2022, 01:09 PM
D Ters bailing after a nice ride today, well done if you made good money.

Yep same, sold out as well when saw momentum drop and SP falling back to 0.50. Be interesting to see if 0.50 can hold or if people take there profits from this run and it sells through. For PEB's sake do hope closes at 0.50 and not below. Will be telling to see where peoples risk tolerance lays currently with this one.

Quite a few traders looking like they have been selling out their positions over the last couple hours as momentum reversed. Selling now at a 10% gain since close yesterday is still a happy day. Momentum is always a key indicator at times like these for day traders. That was a heck of a good run up, sounds like whatsup and a few others on here bought in around 0.40 and took the ride up. Knowing when to sell s always key when looking at indicators and the charts when its all news fear and foam based. If breaks through 0.50 obviously a strong sell indicator again. If there are still enough PEB faithfuls to keep buying the traders sell off and provide sufficient support at 0.50 is yet to be seen. Will be interesting to see the ups and downs on this one, lot of make and break on both sides pending the outcome from this saga. Traders will be dominating and loving it in the interim.

winner69
02-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Yep same, sold out as well when saw momentum drop and SP falling back to 0.50. Be interesting to see if 0.50 can hold or if people take there profits from this run and it sells through. For PEB's sake do hope closes at 0.50 and not below. Will be telling to see where peoples risk tolerance lays currently with this one.

Quite a few traders looking like they have been selling out their positions over the last couple hours as momentum reversed. Selling now at a 10% gain since close yesterday is still a happy day. Momentum is always a key indicator at times like these for day traders. That was a heck of a good run up, sounds like whatsup and a few others on here bought in around 0.40 and took the ride up. Knowing when to sell s always key when looking at indicators and the charts when its all news fear and foam based. If breaks through 0.50 obviously a strong sell indicator again. If there are still enough PEB faithfuls to keep buying the traders sell off and provide sufficient support at 0.50 is yet to be seen. Will be interesting to see the ups and downs on this one, lot of make and break on both sides pending the outcome from this saga. Traders will be dominating and loving it in the interim.

Maxtrade, thought of you making zillons while sitting on the jetty enjoying my oysters and chips for lunch

Well done for buying the fear here and with PX1

Maxtrade
03-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Maxtrade, thought of you making zillons while sitting on the jetty enjoying my oysters and chips for lunch

Well done for buying the fear here and with PX1

Haha, yeah was a little nervous at times but held true to follow what preach. Cashing out of both on this weeks rally now though, happy with those gains. Both PX1 and PEB will have the inevitable fall back which follows there after such sharp rapid SP rises. If swing trading /traders weren't allowed would be a different story ;)
Buy the news immediately on hype then sell, as once falls off the headlines, downward is normally the obvious flow to follow an overbought spike. The uncertain news hasn't gone away with PEB, bargain Hunters or more likely traders just jumped on in and took a punt buying up SP for PEB's poor news. A 20-30% gain will be sufficient for most, so pretty obvious what happens next right.

As for PX1. Same things but amplified 100% plus gains in a couple of days simply on a renewed Mc'D's contract, pretty overbought, will likely see a slide back on that one too once the lustre fades from the news update. The joys of trading. Gotta get in and out early before the herds.

Hey Winner, the other stock set for a pretty sharp run in SP soon will be ARB. Been hovering at its current lows for a long while, stabilised, selling pressure has dried up, momentum teetering 0, very low volume movements, basically nothing in the larger scale hovering at low levels, first bit of next positive news will see similar gains that PX1 and PEB just experienced for those who get in before the push. Hopefully you can buy some caviar to have with those oysters, will come join you :)

Maxtrade
03-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Good move. Momentum dried up negative 0.25, neg 0.235, MacD neg 0.112. Smart trade whatsup, one step ahead of the game. What metrics are you working off?

Maxtrade
05-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Anyone researched any further updates in regards to the non inclusion? Hope they keep us all informed as much as possible. Rather than the next update being a negative confirmation of such. If it is pop goes the balloon again and a major further drop in SP well below where it last formed support at 0.40. Wouldn't have time to sell prior though so likely to be caught on an open back down into the 0.3's?
Would need to have disposable funds or solid nerves to still be buying in at 0.52 currently with this looming grey cloud uncertainty. But there seems to be a relatively descent support volume sitting at 0.52 currently, best of luck to them, bit too much of a gamble for my liking at this point though.

Maxtrade
05-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Anyone researched any further updates in regards to the non inclusion? Hope they keep us all informed as much as possible. Rather than the next update being a negative confirmation of such. If it is pop goes the balloon again and a major further drop in SP well below where it last formed support at 0.40. Wouldn't have time to sell prior though so likely to be caught on an open back down into the 0.3's?
Would need to have disposable funds or solid nerves to still be buying in at 0.52 currently with this looming grey cloud uncertainty. But there seems to be a relatively descent support volume sitting at 0.52 currently, best of luck to them, bit too much of a gamble for my liking at this point though.

Some large sellers bailing out selling through this afternoon 1,000,000 shares, do they know something we don't?? I would still be pretty nervous holding right now. All it takes is a few volume sellers, need to be glued to the comp with PEB currently to not get caught with you're pants down. 0.52 volume which was sitting as a support... gone just like that

850man
05-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Some large sellers bailing out selling through this afternoon 1,000,000 shares, do they know something we don't?? I would still be pretty nervous holding right now. All it takes is a few volume sellers, need to be glued to the comp with PEB currently to not get caught with you're pants down. 0.52 volume which was sitting as a support... gone just like that

While folks are selling, folks are also buying. Gotta think about what is motivating those who are buying too

Brain
05-08-2022, 03:57 PM

a million shares is relatively trivial after all there are 810m on issue. I do not place much importance on the selling and buying or on TA for that matter. The company may do well or badly in the future and that’s what will ultimately determine the share price. I think it will do well but who knows, who could of predicted the left field Novitas event.
The share is speculative I am sure there will be surprises in the future good and bad. Shareholders deserve to make good money considering the risk.

Maxtrade
10-08-2022, 10:44 AM
What's the general consensus on this thread on if 0.50 level will hold support? Radio silence since the Novitas update. Bit of a gamble buying in at 0.50 still until know otherwise. Some taking a punt at 0.50, but that's a massive unknown issue at this time.

850man
11-08-2022, 09:58 AM
What's the general consensus on this thread on if 0.50 level will hold support? Radio silence since the Novitas update. Bit of a gamble buying in at 0.50 still until know otherwise. Some taking a punt at 0.50, but that's a massive unknown issue at this time.
Some sizeable buys occurring, more than just speculators it would appear unless they have far more speculative cash than me, which is of course quite likely

Maxtrade
11-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Some sizeable buys occurring, more than just speculators it would appear unless they have far more speculative cash than me, which is of course quite likely

Advantage of having sizeable funds as you can toy with the SP to some degree. Push it a little in one direction. Then throw a lot on to sell again once vol builds up reciprocally and then do the reverse. The risk lays if an update of news comes out they might be stuck in one or other position. Can see now sell volume has swelled at 0.53. Then will see the reverse buy vol will swell around the 50 mark again. Using it to drive their bids and sells, when you have enough surplus stock and funds is the only way to be able to do that with any real effect. Not for the smaller traders of course.

Maxtrade
16-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Advantage of having sizeable funds as you can toy with the SP to some degree. Push it a little in one direction. Then throw a lot on to sell again once vol builds up reciprocally and then do the reverse. The risk lays if an update of news comes out they might be stuck in one or other position. Can see now sell volume has swelled at 0.53. Then will see the reverse buy vol will swell around the 50 mark again. Using it to drive their bids and sells, when you have enough surplus stock and funds is the only way to be able to do that with any real effect. Not for the smaller traders of course.

No further news on Novitas?

Anyone feeling confident enough to be buying in at current SP with the silence since negative previous news? Or will we see a gradual degradation of SP until we hear otherwise. And if the 'otherwise' is unfavourable then a drop below last dip.... Thoughts team ?

pierre
16-08-2022, 12:13 PM
No further news on Novitas?

Anyone feeling confident enough to be buying in at current SP with the silence since negative previous news? Or will we see a gradual degradation of SP until we hear otherwise. And if the 'otherwise' is unfavourable then a drop below last dip.... Thoughts team ?

I think we all know by now that the wheels grind incredibly slowly in the US health system.

Hurry up and wait is probably the best course of action Maxtrade.

Maxtrade
17-08-2022, 10:44 AM
I think we all know by now that the wheels grind incredibly slowly in the US health system.

Hurry up and wait is probably the best course of action Maxtrade.

Don't like the fact it's gone sub 0.50 with very little support volume down to 0.45.... hmmmmm

850man
17-08-2022, 04:52 PM
I'm finding this whole situation is difficult to get my head around. Back in July 2020, CMS themselves said they would fund CXB tests where medically necessary. This was a massive milestone for PEB and CMS was noted as being about 40% of their revenue. As time marches on we essentially see every study into CXB confirming it's accurate in detecting bladder cancer. The latest study indicating that it detected the presence of bladder cancer 100% of the time (I think the way it was worded was along the lines of a clear CXB test meant 100% you did not have bladder cancer). That's gotta be good news and good for the patient too presenting with haematuria to have a non invasive test like this to determine if further investigation is needed. Roll on 2 years later and Novitas, not CMS themselves but their funding administrator releases a draft document saying they will drop funding for CXB. No rationale for why and seemingly without justification nor without any apparent decision by CMS themselves, the actual entity paying for the coverage. PEB's response is almost shock that this draft LCA has been released after explicit agreement 2 years earlier to cover CXB and an excellent track record of CXB's efficacy both before hand and after. Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Retired Doc
18-08-2022, 10:15 AM
I'm finding this whole situation is difficult to get my head around. Back in July 2020, CMS themselves said they would fund CXB tests where medically necessary. This was a massive milestone for PEB and CMS was noted as being about 40% of their revenue. As time marches on we essentially see every study into CXB confirming it's accurate in detecting bladder cancer. The latest study indicating that it detected the presence of bladder cancer 100% of the time (I think the way it was worded was along the lines of a clear CXB test meant 100% you did not have bladder cancer). That's gotta be good news and good for the patient too presenting with haematuria to have a non invasive test like this to determine if further investigation is needed. Roll on 2 years later and Novitas, not CMS themselves but their funding administrator releases a draft document saying they will drop funding for CXB. No rationale for why and seemingly without justification nor without any apparent decision by CMS themselves, the actual entity paying for the coverage. PEB's response is almost shock that this draft LCA has been released after explicit agreement 2 years earlier to cover CXB and an excellent track record of CXB's efficacy both before hand and after. Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Good morning 850man.
There is a lot that doesn’t make sense happening in the US! With regard to the slow adaptation of CxB I have wondered for some time that it may have been better to have marketed this in other health jurisdictions? The US is pervaded with self interest groups hindering science and good policy in general e.g. the pandemic and gun control. Maybe the PEB reps should wander over their northern border to a more sensible health system and get traction there with a likely resultant flow back south? Meanwhile I am happy to hold and believe science and consumer pressure will put these tests in their rightful place in haematuria and bladder cancer management. If PEB are not already doing so they should be earnestly educating primary care physicians re CxB Triage which as I have said before would have alleviated a lot of my not inconsiderable clinical anxiety re microscopic haematuria “back in the day”.

psychic
18-08-2022, 10:29 AM

The devil is in the detail eh. Firstly, I think that you will find that whilst the tests are very useful as an adjunct in certain situations, they are not "medically necessary" in a lot of situations. We have had this discussion before. Medically necessary would suggest inclusion in guidelines and the support of the AUA - CxBladder has neither. Secondly, the bullet proof 100% correct thing is misleading as I think it referred to high grade BC only, the tests do not do so well with lower grade cancer. Too many False positives and more than a few false negatives.

So if the tests are reliable only as an adjunct to cystoscopy, why use them? There is clearly a time in the management of BC that a Urologist will find the test useful but there is still insufficient evidence to suggest meaningful adoption in any part of the clinical pathway.

Just my opinion. Fundamentally, I'm still out. Technically, the gap at 30 cents still a play but I think overpriced at that until we see some meaningful adoption in the way of $, not just hype.

Maxtrade
18-08-2022, 10:40 AM

If 0.45 doesn't hold and breaks then pretty quickly will see SP back down to where it dropped with the news, 0.40, been retracing that way.

I know several on this thread have commented their sights are on 0.30. That would only happen if there is confirmation that Novitas/ CMS is not looking good. Until that confirmation SP likely slower decline back down to 0.40 if 0.45 support level doesn't hold. 0.30 isnt out of the question but would take another update of non favourable news. A pretty high risk holding currently!?

Brain
18-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Much doom and gloom on this thread. Prior to the novitas news (not a decision yet) all was hunky dory with increasing test volumes and KP integrating CX making clinicians ordering much easier. It would be fair to say that CX is gradually becoming more accepted. Of course then came the novitas announcement and providing PEB have a good argument against any changes then all will be well and PEB investors will all be happy chaps and chapesses again.

Maxtrade
18-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Much doom and gloom on this thread. Prior to the novitas news (not a decision yet) all was hunky dory with increasing test volumes and KP integrating CX making clinicians ordering much easier. It would be fair to say that CX is gradually becoming more accepted. Of course then came the novitas announcement and providing PEB have a good argument against any changes then all will be well and PEB investors will all be happy chaps and chapesses again.

Hope so, question will be if PEB can have a chance at going up against a US regulatory system. Still a lot of risk involved with that unknown at this stage no?

psychic
18-08-2022, 05:01 PM
DA (Draft Article) 59125 bumps Detect CPT code 0012m and Monitor 0013M into Group 6 (tests not covered)

The draft LCD link here for future ref
https://www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/view/lcd.aspx?lcdid=39364

It appears the comment close date has been extended, prev July 25th, now Sept 6th

psychic
18-08-2022, 05:35 PM
10. Coverage Determinations
As a reminder, the fact that a drug, device, procedure or service is assigned a HCPCS code and a payment
rate under the OPPS does not imply coverage by the Medicare program, but indicates only how the product,
procedure, or service may be paid if covered by the program. Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
determine whether a drug, device, procedure, or other service meets all program requirements for coverage.
For example, MACs determine that it is reasonable and necessary to treat the beneficiary’s condition and
whether it is excluded from payment.

850man - this partly explains the role of Novitas I suppose and your comment about CMS not making these decisions?

Brain
18-08-2022, 07:37 PM
Hope so, question will be if PEB can have a chance at going up against a US regulatory system. Still a lot of risk involved with that unknown at this stage no?

Absolutely high risk and that’s why the share is priced as it is. How it turns out in the end who knows. I am prepared to take the risk based on Kaiser’s interest in the tests. Kaiser are supporting it for one reason and that is that it will benefit Kaiser. Other healthcare providers should follow in time.

If it all turns out well the investors will be considered gurus and if it turns out bad the investors will be considered to be naive idiots.
I hope we all make very good money from this and can put our selves in the guru category. The long suffering shareholders deserve it.

psychic
18-08-2022, 08:03 PM
What evidence do you have to suggest KP are using the tests in any meaningful way? Are they using them more than CMS?
Mate I only post here because I was once like you, believed in the story and to hell with the facts. Lost a lot of money. I know my chirping is annoying but this is what sharing knowledge on here is about.
Never fall in love with a stock Brain. If you sit back and ask yourself just what would I pay for this given what is proven, then the current SP is ridiculous.
No offence intended, just saying

Balance
18-08-2022, 08:25 PM
All cool, psychic.

Knowledge shared is knowledge gained when discussed and assessed properly.

Brain
18-08-2022, 09:43 PM
What evidence do you have to suggest KP are using the tests in any meaningful way? Are they using them more than CMS?
Mate I only post here because I was once like you, believed in the story and to hell with the facts. Lost a lot of money. I know my chirping is annoying but this is what sharing knowledge on here is about.
Never fall in love with a stock Brain. If you sit back and ask yourself just what would I pay for this given what is proven, then the current SP is ridiculous.
No offence intended, just saying

My comments were not a personal attack on you. I was putting forward my rational for investing in PEB. You are entitled to your point of view and I am entitled to mine. I am interested in reading all posts on sharetrader particularly those with an opposite point of view.

With regard to Kaiser

“Pacific Edge Chief Executive Dr Peter Meintjes said: "Kaiser's decision to
include Cxbladder tests in its EMR system represents an important commercial
milestone for the group, offering a pathway to significantly ease the
administrative burden of ordering and recording the results of Cxbladder
tests.”

My view is that Kaiser would not waste resources integrating CX bladder if Kaiser was not serious about using the tests.

psychic
18-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Yep sorry Brain, my post was a bit sanctimonious, not intended. But I could fill pages with gushy PE announcements that have come to nothing. I look elsewhere now..

850man
19-08-2022, 08:40 AM
10. Coverage Determinations
As a reminder, the fact that a drug, device, procedure or service is assigned a HCPCS code and a payment
rate under the OPPS does not imply coverage by the Medicare program, but indicates only how the product,
procedure, or service may be paid if covered by the program. Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
determine whether a drug, device, procedure, or other service meets all program requirements for coverage.
For example, MACs determine that it is reasonable and necessary to treat the beneficiary’s condition and
whether it is excluded from payment.

850man - this partly explains the role of Novitas I suppose and your comment about CMS not making these decisions?

Thanks Psychic. Good information. I always appreciate your views on PEB, providing a good solid balance against the hype. I'm a nervous holder right now with a growing red number against that one :scared:

Maxtrade
19-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Thanks Psychic. Good information. I always appreciate your views on PEB, providing a good solid balance against the hype. I'm a nervous holder right now with a growing red number against that one :scared:

Agree with all above comments. High risk speculative stock at this stage based on all recent events positive and negative considered. For those who have spare money that wouldn't be too concerned if lost if things don't go the way we would all want for PEB.It's definitely a bit more of a 'gamble' stock at this time. For those more conservative, or not wanting to risk potentially seeing their investment deplete in this stock, then it might be wise to take it off the table for now and monitor it in order to mitigate losses. At least util there is a bit more clarity on things. Having a small % of portfolio 5-10% in a higher risk category is normally acceptable for most. But wouldn't have an amount invested that would see tears if those gains weren't realised. Probably what we have been seeing recently, some investors cashing out for now until see a bit more confidence. Hence the downtrending SP. Lets just hope 0.45 can hold.If not will likely see a few more bail out at that point.

Balance
19-08-2022, 09:56 AM
word is that one of the big holders is trying to unload a bunch of shares but no takers.

Price goes lower and lower until we see a big crossing?

850man
19-08-2022, 11:13 AM
word is that one of the big holders is trying to unload a bunch of shares but no takers.

I noticed a single 750K transaction go through the other day

Habits
19-08-2022, 11:56 AM
I noticed a single 750K transaction go through the other day

ANZ are a big holder arent they, bought in around 80 possibly.

Minerbarejet
19-08-2022, 12:44 PM

Getting a strong sense of deja vu here.

nztx
19-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Wonder if the A Bank are still happily onboard for the ride ? ;)

Maxtrade
22-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Getting a strong sense of deja vu here.

Implying what there Minor? That shea about to go off a cliff and SP delve back down to previous lows again? Same pattern as 2014 to 2020? Is that what you are referring to?

Definitely big risk holding fat this point in time right?

Still appears to be some faithful holders looking to acquire a few more around the 0.45 mark. How to know right now if she's a sinking ship on her way down again, or just passing through some choppy seas? Losses could be sizeable if SP were to break and drop down to previous levels. If that were to happen would happen fast and get caught in the sell down on a market open im sure if any further confirmation of negative news or substantial headwinds in US progression.

Minerbarejet
24-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Implying what there Minor? That shea about to go off a cliff and SP delve back down to previous lows again? Same pattern as 2014 to 2020? Is that what you are referring to?

Definitely big risk holding fat this point in time right?

Still appears to be some faithful holders looking to acquire a few more around the 0.45 mark. How to know right now if she's a sinking ship on her way down again, or just passing through some choppy seas? Losses could be sizeable if SP were to break and drop down to previous levels. If that were to happen would happen fast and get caught in the sell down on a market open im sure if any further confirmation of negative news or substantial headwinds in US progression.
You only get losses by selling and now doesnt seem to me to be the time to do that.
Well at least not until the way ahead is clarified.
Murky waters rather than choppy seas.

The deja vue was a reaction to balances post which suddenly took on the appearance of a reincarnation of previous negative comment that he made over the years.

I assume you mean sheep rather than shea (butter) although it could be a slippery slope for a while.

Minerbarejet
25-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Looks like business as usual with PEDUSA and progress in Asia as well.

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/pacificedgedx.com/the-cxbladder-bulletin-march-9056361?e=0e0dc4cfaf)

https://mcusercontent.com/e8c8247477b67163f1d0cbf2c/images/75077360-8b5b-8806-4c33-542373318a56.jpg (https://www.cxbladder.com/)

https://mcusercontent.com/e8c8247477b67163f1d0cbf2c/images/71d6004f-17af-9346-b52a-63cbd340487e.jpg

Dear Customers and Friends of Cxbladder,

Welcome to the August 2022 edition of the Cxbladder Bulletin. In this issue:

BCAN's Think Tank: Engaging with Patients to Improve Standard of Care
Highlighting Cxbladder's Clinical Utility at Urofair 2022
Case Study Discussion: Urofair 2022 Lunch Symposium - Advances in Bladder Cancer Diagnostics, Dr Pete Davidson
STRATA Study Reaches 50% Enrolment
Introducing David Sosa, VP Market Access & Reimbursement
Upcoming Events

Think Tank: Engaging with Patients to Improve Standard of Care BCAN’s Think Tank, held in Denver Colorado earlier this month, is an annual conference that brings together bladder cancer patients, researchers and urologists from around the world. The relatively small size (a select group of several hundred attendees) coupled with the involvement of patients makes the event a unique forum to understand the patient perspective on standard of care and how it impacts quality of life.
Think Tank was originally developed by Dianne Quale and her husband John to fill a gap not otherwise met in response to John’s positive diagnosis, i.e., a more collaborative and patient-centred approach to developing care solutions. As an event, Think Tank is designed to address that by, strongly encouraging interaction with patients, while prioritising research and researchers focused on improving standard of care.
There were a range of interesting and productive sessions at this year’s event, but the one that most attracted attention relevant to our own activity as a sponsor and participant was that involving Dr Yair Lotan (UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas) and Dr Joshua Meeks (Northwestern Medicine, Chicago). During this session the pair focused on challenges associated with screening low risk patient populations presenting with non-visible blood in their urine. Their proposed model applies a biomarker test to any patient that has a urine analysis undertaken with an outcome of microhaematuria (3 – 25 red blood cells per high power field). Using this simple method, a biomarker test like Cxbladder would be applied to help inform the decision whether to undertake cystoscopy or not.

View the Session (https://youtu.be/mKwa55uH7yE?t=1480)

Highlighting Cxbladder's Clinical Utility at Urofair 2022

After a two-year hiatus, Urofair 2022, the Singapore Urological Association’s annual scientific meeting held at Singapore’s Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, provided a welcome chance to speak directly to physicians. We used the opportunity to reconnect, highlighting the clinical utility of the Cxbladder suite in accurate rule-out and the prioritisation of those haematuria patients who require secondary work-up.

Of particular interest was Dr Peter Davidson’s Lunchtime Symposium focused on the clinical pathway for haematuria evaluation established in New Zealand’s Canterbury Health Region. The primary care referral pathway lets GPs use Cxbladder Triage to help identify patients who do not require a referral to secondary care, thus avoiding an invasive cystoscopy procedure.

The haematuria pathway developed in Canterbury has been implemented and operated successfully since early 2018, supported by a clinical review published in late 2020. It was this study, alongside other learnings from the pathway, that Dr Davidson spoke to in his presentation.

Key outcomes linked to the Canterbury primary care haematuria pathway include:

Patients are able access Cxbladder through their primary care provider i.e. closer to home, thereby avoiding a hospital visit.
Fewer patients require referral to secondary care (39% of patients can be managed exclusively in primary care).
Fewer patients require invasive procedures (>50% of patients do not require a cystoscopy).
For patients referred to secondary care, the time to First Specialist Assessment is reduced by 25%.
For patients where cancer is diagnosed, the pathway reduces the time to TURBT by 25%.

Cxbladder Case Study Discussion:

https://mcusercontent.com/e8c8247477b67163f1d0cbf2c/images/78d39d0b-5d18-731d-f27e-b0727174d39f.jpeg (https://youtu.be/LPxeYHyJZB0)

STRATA Study Reaches 50% Enrolment

The Safe Testing of Risk for Asymptomatic Microhaematuria (STRATA) study is a double-blinded, randomised controlled trial – the gold standard of clinical utility evidence generation – that aims to further demonstrate how Cxbladder can safely risk stratify low-risk patients presenting with blood in their urine (haematuria) into those patients that may receive a less-intense evaluation for the presence of urothelial cancer and those that should continue with a standard evaluation.

The quality of the clinical utility evidence generated in the STRATA study is expected to strengthen the case for incorporation of Cxbladder tests into the American Urological Association (AUA) guidelines. To this end, STRATA will specifically target the need for a reliable risk-stratification tool in the evaluation of haematuria patients so that investigation can be safely de-intensified, while the study will also confirm that there are no negative consequences to the patient when clinical decisions are informed by Cxbladder. A positive outcome from the STRATA trial will provide important clinical utility evidence showing that risk stratification can augment and improve the current AUA guidelines.

As of mid-August, 386 patients have been enrolled across multiple sites in the US and Canada, and we’re now seeking a further 250 as STRATA moves towards full enrolment early in 2023.

Learn More (https://www.pacificedgedx.com/news-and-events/news/2022/strata-study-to-validate-cxbladder-utility-reaches-50-enrolment/)

Introducing David Sosa, VP Market Access & Reimbursement

It gives us great pleasure to announce the appointment of David Sosa as VP Market Access and Reimbursement, PEDUSA.

David joined us in late June and will play a critical role in ensuring the optimal systems and processes are in place to facilitate insurance coverage, payment, test reimbursement, patient access and seamless engagement with all stakeholders in the healthcare value chain. To support our continued commercial success and improve operating efficiency, David will have responsibility for medical policy and contracting efforts, while he will also play a key role in piloting business strategies in the Americas.

David brings to Pacific Edge more than 25 years’ experience working with pharmaceutical companies in the US, including most recently Decipher Biosciences, which provides urologic cancer tests, and MDxHealth, which provides tests for the early detection of clinically significant prostate cancer.

Learn More (https://www.pacificedgedx.com/news-and-events/news/2022/pacific-edge-appoints-vp-of-market-access/)

Stop By and See Us at an Upcoming Event:

SEPT 2022
Canterbury Urology Society Trust Study DayThe Canterbury Urology Society Trust Study Day will he held on September 9 in Christchurch, NZ.

SEPT 2022
National Rural Health Conference (NRHC)This year's National Rural Health Conference (NRHC) will be held September 9-10 in Christchurch, NZ.

OCT 2022
Urology Association of Asia (UAA) CongressThis year's annual Urology Association of Asia meeting is planned October 5-8 in Sydney, Australia.

Balance
25-08-2022, 10:30 AM
The deja vue was a reaction to balances post which suddenly took on the appearance of a reincarnation of previous negative comment that he made over the years.

I pass on pertinent information which I picked up from one of my broking contacts - not only to explain why the sp has been falling but to caution posters here to watch out for what (a big crossing) could turn around the sp.

Frankly, I believe you are in too donkey deep in PEB now to view posts objectively.

I have PEB shares still (residual from the big gains I made) and have every intention to stick with them towards the final conclusion - which could be oblivion if the LCD decision is not reversed. Happy to accept that scenario but it does not blind me to what is driving the sp week to week.

Minerbarejet
25-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Ill just sit and watch with my relatively miner collection - no hurry - and continue to post information that comes to hand

that others may have missed in the process or decided it wasnt worthy of comment here.

No Secret Squirrels here either.

The LCD "decision" is only a draft proposal that will be getting "plenty of input" from most interested parties.

Any big crossings may come from those funds committed to only holding NZX 50.

Both in and out.

Brain
25-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Thanks for posting that Miner. The presentation from Dr Pete Davidson was interesting. I would be interested in psychic’s opinion on the presentation.

psychic
26-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Well, if I didn't know how little I really understood about all this I suppose I'd be flattered! Now I feel like a total fraud, or maybe you are just having a bit of fun.. :) Anyway, you invite discussion Brain which is all good..

Good to see video, thank you for posting Miner. What did I think? Well, like a cystoscopy, it was a bit uncomfortable as slide presentations often are, but it made a good case for Cxbladder Triage in the setting they have there at Canterbury DHB. I think he could have spared the Geography lesson, photos of the beach and where he walks the dog each morning but yes, they have incorporated the test and then later followed up and it all points toward fewer cystoscopies, earlier detection and better management.

However... incorporating the Cxbladder Triage test in the pathway has been possible in Canterbury NZ and as Peter points out there are many differences there to what might be possible in Singapore, or anywhere else for that matter. The fact that this pathway has yet to be copied even across all DHB's in NZ suggests it is not an easy universal answer. Why? Well the NZ DHB's pay a lot less for each test and even then cost benefit analysis is marginal. The confidence is in the combined result of both test, background info (smoking history etc) and imaging - so not just Cxbladder alone although it's NPV is very good. Adoption in other areas will depend on the Healthcare setting, it's drivers, needs and voices from within /without and the pressure they bring.

The results of the study are not new to us and I'm always wary of anything sponsored by PE. But should this give us some confidence?
Need to remember that this is the Triage test only - not Monitor or Detect (which CMS have covered in the US but currently under review)
Triage was kicked around and tested by KP for years and essentially bottom drawed although PE now tell us they are using it. Don't know yet.

So no, right at the moment with more interest in what is happening with Detect and Monitor in the US, I don't think it helps much. But it is nice to see it helping in Canterbury. Thoughts?

Minerbarejet
26-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Thanks for posting that Miner. The presentation from Dr Pete Davidson was interesting. I would be interested in psychic’s opinion on the presentation.
It would appear that a lot of the current posters are not signed up for the PEB Newsletter which is where I got the information I posted.

Happy to help but is seems a tad unnecessary when its available for free.

A link for those that may wish to avail themselves of the service

https://pacificedgedx.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=26a3a59717e39b21dccd1307c&id=d084caa5ad

Brain
28-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Well, if I didn't know how little I really understood about all this I suppose I'd be flattered! Now I feel like a total fraud, or maybe you are just having a bit of fun.. :) Anyway, you invite discussion Brain which is all good..

Good to see video, thank you for posting Miner. What did I think? Well, like a cystoscopy, it was a bit uncomfortable as slide presentations often are, but it made a good case for Cxbladder Triage in the setting they have there at Canterbury DHB. I think he could have spared the Geography lesson, photos of the beach and where he walks the dog each morning but yes, they have incorporated the test and then later followed up and it all points toward fewer cystoscopies, earlier detection and better management.

However... incorporating the Cxbladder Triage test in the pathway has been possible in Canterbury NZ and as Peter points out there are many differences there to what might be possible in Singapore, or anywhere else for that matter. The fact that this pathway has yet to be copied even across all DHB's in NZ suggests it is not an easy universal answer. Why? Well the NZ DHB's pay a lot less for each test and even then cost benefit analysis is marginal. The confidence is in the combined result of both test, background info (smoking history etc) and imaging - so not just Cxbladder alone although it's NPV is very good. Adoption in other areas will depend on the Healthcare setting, it's drivers, needs and voices from within /without and the pressure they bring.

The results of the study are not new to us and I'm always wary of anything sponsored by PE. But should this give us some confidence?
Need to remember that this is the Triage test only - not Monitor or Detect (which CMS have covered in the US but currently under review)
Triage was kicked around and tested by KP for years and essentially bottom drawed although PE now tell us they are using it. Don't know yet.

So no, right at the moment with more interest in what is happening with Detect and Monitor in the US, I don't think it helps much. But it is nice to see it helping in Canterbury. Thoughts?

I was genuinely interested in your view psychic. The NPV for the path way and the test alone is impressive and Davidson said that it is comparable to cystoscopy. Interesting that the pushback was from the Labs. Analysis of the cost benefit was surprising. I place some faith on PEB getting the price point for the tests correct (They would get that right surely) and the interest that KP have shown by the integration of the tests into their system. I do think that KP will make decisions based on profit. PEB will report again to shareholders in 3 months time and hopefully for shareholders the growth will continue. Of course there is still the Novitas hurdle.

psychic
31-08-2022, 10:09 AM
I was genuinely interested in your view psychic. The NPV for the path way and the test alone is impressive and Davidson said that it is comparable to cystoscopy. Interesting that the pushback was from the Labs. Analysis of the cost benefit was surprising. I place some faith on PEB getting the price point for the tests correct (They would get that right surely) and the interest that KP have shown by the integration of the tests into their system. I do think that KP will make decisions based on profit. PEB will report again to shareholders in 3 months time and hopefully for shareholders the growth will continue. Of course there is still the Novitas hurdle.

Thanks Brain. Yes, interesting that push back from labs, disgusting really..

The whole price point thing for me has always been a wonder. The marginal cost of processing cxbladder is diddly squat compared to what they charge in the US. Before negotiating the fee schedule with CMS at say US$750 Pacific Edge were marketing Cxbladder at something like US$1500 I understood. GUESSING but suspect that that DD and the labcoat boys were so chuffed with the results and potential of CxBladder that they looked to the big US market, to the price of alternative Urovysion Fish test and thought they'd just roll in on their single in-house study and take the market by storm at prices the US Healthcare system was accustomed to paying. We'd be fantastically rich, could flick on Cxbladder to a Pharma for megabucks, and go back to the lab with lots of dough to keep farting around with research and doing what they loved.

But it wasn't to be like that. And instead of getting Detect out there for peanuts, rolling cytology, quickly building all the evidence in the world they could need to get it into the system, they have plodded on going door to door trying to hard sell another not quite good enough, lacking evidence piece of over-priced snake oil into a pit already full with inadequate alternatives and ruled by self interest and red tape.

Just my unkind opinion, but the commercialisation of this has been a bloody great fail.

Yes, you'd think they'd get the price point right but it doesn't seem so from here.

Mel
05-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Thanks for your thoughts Psychic.
In terms of the Novitas LCD timeline, tomorrow is the final date of consultation - Novitas haven't offered up a specific date for a final decision, with the requirement to either publish or withdraw the draft LCD within a year of this consultation period. Hopefully, we don't have to wait that long!

Davexl
06-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Nice little pop upwards in the SP, reversion towards a new 'mean' value despite the ongoing uncertainty ?

Brain
06-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Nice little pop upwards in the SP, reversion towards a new 'mean' value despite the ongoing uncertainty ?

Could be or maybe just the random movements from a market that is at a loss on how to price this share or for any share for that matter. It was a nice day in Auckland today maybe that effects peoples moods and hence the price of shares.

Minerbarejet
01-10-2022, 04:56 PM
Gee, this thread got buried - had to go back 4 pages:scared:

This has just been sent to me - very good indication of NPV from the results in Canberra.

MP9-02 A Prospective, Cross-Sectional Study on the Role of Cxbladder in Bladder Cancer Detection and Surveillance
J Saad, D Ashrafi, H Haxhimolla

Canberra Hospital

Introduction & Objective: Cxbladder is a simple, urinary genomic test which measures the amount of messenger RNA(mRNA) of certain biomarkers, with higher levels indicating a higher likelihood of bladder cancer.

Though urine cytology,upper tract imaging and lower tract endoscopy are the mainstay of workup for bladder cancer Cxbladder has been shown to have a high negative predictive value (99.4%).
It has been used predominantly in patients undergoing surveillance and shown to reduce the amount of follow up cystoscopies required.

The primary objective was to review the efficacy of Cxbladder urine test in the diagnosis and surveillance of bladder cancers. We propose that its use may reduce the number of investigations, particularly cystoscopy, that patients with suspected or confirmed bladder cancer require.

MP9 -A131-Downloaded by 222.152.6.13 from www.liebertpub.com (http://www.liebertpub.com) at 09/30/22. For personal use only.

Methods: We conducted a prospective, cross-sectional study at two institutions within the Australian Capital Territory. Patients who were undergoing initial investigation or surveillance for bladder urothelial carcinoma from May 2018 to August 2021were recruited.
The inclusion criteria was patients who underwent urine cytology x3 and subsequent cystoscopic examination.
The exclusion criteria was patients under the age of 18, were pregnant or had a history of renal inflammatory disorders.

Data analysis was completed using RevMan 5.

Results: One hundred and ninety-two consecutive patients were enrolled. The mean age was 68.5 years old with a 3:1 preponderance towards male gender. 66% of the patients were for initial investigation and 34% for ongoing surveillance.
The primary indication for investigation was macroscopic haematuria (59%).

A total of 43% of the Cxbladder tests returned with negative results. Of those with negative Cxbladder tests, 100% had negative cystoscopy and histopathology results.

All histologically proven urothelial carcinoma had positive Cxbladder tests.
We found 13% of the Cxbladder tests returned with no results, with 48% of these due to high inflammatory markers in the urine.
Others were due to either expired or incorrectly taken samples.

Conclusions: Cxbladder can be used to safety rule out the risk of urothelial carcinoma. Cxbladder could reduce the number of investigations (urine cytology and cystoscopy) a patient with potential bladder cancer requires.

(bold emphasis is mine)

Cheers
Miner

850man
02-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Good post Miner, further medical support for CxB. Hoping their commercial folks are turning that into revenue

Minerbarejet
03-10-2022, 09:20 AM
Good post Miner, further medical support for CxB. Hoping their commercial folks are turning that into revenue
With the completion of the HY I suspect we may have an announcement in the near future regarding this matter in a quarterly update along with any other good news available.

Mel
17-10-2022, 09:33 AM
Investor Update (Oct-22):
https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets/Investor-Files/PEB-Investor-Update-Oct22.pdf

Balance
17-10-2022, 09:45 AM
Investor Update:
https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets/Investor-Files/PEB-Investor-Update-July22.pdf
No reference to LCD Novitas reimbursement - would have liked an opinion piece on it at least, recognising it is subject to Novitas making a decision within ~1year.

Single most important issue facing the company and no update?

Looking ominous imo.

mondograss
17-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Thats the July Update. Here's the October one just released. And it does mention Novitas:
https://announcements.nzx.com/detail/400638

Mel
17-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Thats the July Update. Here's the October one just released. And it does mention Novitas:
Apologies, my mistake - the Oct one wasn't loaded on their website and I simply clicked on the most recent posting. I'll update my post above, apologies for the confusion.
And, good to see PEB have commented on the Novitas process - here's hoping there's a positive update from Novitas in due course.

850man
17-10-2022, 11:00 AM
I would have liked to get some information about how the KP system integration is going. That was announced 6 months ago, surely long enough to get that done

Brain
17-10-2022, 06:57 PM

Quarterly testing volumes is an interesting chart. NZ has been static at about 1000 tests per quarter for the last 2 years. USA currently running at about 6000 tests per quarter. If they achieved the same run rate on a per capita basis then the USA would be about 60,000 tests per quarter. This would take about 8 years at a CAGR of 42%.

Retired Doc
02-11-2022, 01:47 PM
I spotted this in a bladder cancer advocacy on line publication. It notes the Novitas review and encourages lobbying of Novitas to retain CxBladder.
This is directed at bladder cancer patients.

https://bcan.org/advocacy-alert-09-01-2022/

Defater
06-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Minerbarejet (Miner) Died on Friday. He had a Brain Bleed at his home in Hawera and died later that day of a stroke at the New Plymouth Base Hospital. I played golf with Sandy for years and worked beside him for 17 Years at Silver Fern Farms Beef Processing Plant where he was the Stock Grader. He was very intelligent, witty and loved a glass of red wine. I'm sure his comments will be missed by all here. If there are any messages for his wife (Julie) and family I will print them and pass them on as Julie does not use the computer. Sandy's funeral is this Thursday 10th November. RIP Miner.

Grimy
06-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Always sad when news like this comes along. Thank you for sharing as sometimes someone disappears from the forum and most readers have no idea why.
Condolences to his family.

winner69
06-11-2022, 05:48 PM
Thanks Defater for letting us know. Sad news instead.

Many are a lot wiser because of miner’s posts.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Balance
06-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Very sad news about miner.

Sharetrader community is richer for his contributions and he will be sorely missed.

Deepest condolences to his family.

davflaws
07-11-2022, 03:36 AM
RIP Miner. I will miss his contribution

psychic
07-11-2022, 06:42 AM
Very sad to read, thank you for sharing and condolences to Julie and family. Have discussed this and another Aussie stock for many years with Sandy, in agreement and otherwise. Always reasoned, always with humour and in good spirit. Will be greatly missed.

Tsuba
07-11-2022, 06:47 AM
He was a lovely man and I will miss him so much. We communicated on a near daily basis and his wonderfull emails shined a light on every day.

850man
07-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Thanks for passing on that sad news Defater. I always enjoyed Miner's comments on this forum. My condolences to his family.

thegreatestben
07-11-2022, 10:24 AM
A valued voice for me, sad to hear of his sudden passing. A loss to all.

pierre
07-11-2022, 02:04 PM
Very sad to learn of Sandy's passing. We communicated occasionally about PEB via PMs or email and I always enjoyed his views and comments. He was very insightful and his contributions to this forum will be sadly missed.
My condolences to Julie and his family.

whatsup
07-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Very sad to lean of the death of a much respected member of the online financial community , RIP Sandy.
Condolences to all of his family.

Retired Doc
08-11-2022, 09:30 AM
Sad news indeed. I am a relatively recent contributor but had been an observer for quite a long time and his contributions always had a high valency for me. Insightful, measured, respectful and with a light touch. I would have liked to have met him. Sincere condolences to his whanau.

FrankF
10-11-2022, 12:13 PM
Thanks Defater for let us know about this sad news.
As a junior member of this forum, I do appreciate the insightful ideas shared by a number of experts/contributors, and Miner is one of these kind people.
Condolences to his family and friends.

Mel
16-11-2022, 01:03 PM
Upward movement, with $0.50 being breached, not aware of any news aside from results announcement next Thursday.

Sideshow Bob
24-11-2022, 08:44 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/402943

FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE HALF YEAR TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
PACIFIC EDGE INVESTMENT FOR GROWTH DELIVERS EARLY RESULTS
HIGHLIGHTS
• Operating revenue from test sales increases 62% to $8.7 million when compared to the same period of the prior year (1H22); total revenue increases 102% to $13.6 million when compared with 1H22, with increases from commercial test volume growth boosted by foreign exchange gains
• Total laboratory throughput rises 34% to 14,917 in line with analyst expectations, lifted by a 35% increase in commercial test volumes to 12,422, with growth led by the US market
• Investments driving Cxbladder adoption and lifting US clinician engagement; staff numbers increase from 86 at the end of March 2022 to 100 full-time-equivalents (FTE) at 30 September 2022
• Kaiser Permanente using Cxbladder Triage at 11 sites, two of which are in the Top 20 sites by volume during 1H23
• Net losses after tax increased to $10.6 million, from $9.0 million in 1H22 as Pacific Edge continues to invest for growth
• Cash, cash equivalents and short-term deposits of $93.5 million as at 30 September 2022, down from $105.4 million at 31 March 2022, provides strong foundation for continued investment
• Optimistic outlook tempered by proposed LCD from Novitas and the potential to affect Medicare reimbursement.

winner69
24-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Out of a morbid fascination of this company I looked at the Balance Sheet

Accumulated Losses rolled over the $200m mark

Another milestone met?

psychic
24-11-2022, 09:28 AM
I like to keep an eye on NZ test sales. Insignificant in the overall scheme of things but given the tests are apparently in the clinical pathway here, I'd have thought a reasonable yardstick for future US growth. NZ test sales down 30%. All a bit queer.
100 sales staff on the ground in the US eh, becoming quite an operation. So much resting on the CMS review...

850man
24-11-2022, 10:59 AM
and on the KP EMR integration which in itself will be a big step forwards. Results preso about to start for those interested

Brain
24-11-2022, 05:32 PM
I like to keep an eye on NZ test sales. Insignificant in the overall scheme of things but given the tests are apparently in the clinical pathway here, I'd have thought a reasonable yardstick for future US growth. NZ test sales down 30%. All a bit queer.
100 sales staff on the ground in the US eh, becoming quite an operation. So much resting on the CMS review...

I would like to know where you saw that because all I can find is

”In the Asia Pacific, where test numbers are dominated by the relatively mature New Zealand market, total laboratory throughput volumes were flat versus the same period a year ago at 2,148 tests. Commercial test volumes increased 5% to 1,800 tests.”

psychic
24-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Hi Brain, sales by region is broken down in the notes to Financial Accounts. Cheers

Retired Doc
24-11-2022, 09:09 PM
I am particularly missing Miner's presence today.......

winner69
13-12-2022, 09:24 AM
More good news

Price Sensitive as well

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PEB/403937/385487.pdf

Balance
13-12-2022, 09:40 AM
More good news

Price Sensitive as well

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/PEB/403937/385487.pdf

Bring DD back!

He knew what was price sensitive and how to dress it up - like turkeys are dressed up for Christmas? :scared:

winner69
13-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Bring DD back!

He knew what was price sensitive and how to dress it up - like turkeys are dressed up for Christmas? :scared:

Scientists love getting stuff published in journals …that’s their aim in life…that’s what live for

As a scientist ‘what’s commercialisation’ and the response is a shrug of the shoulders …or those in the know will say ‘when we sell one’

Brain
13-12-2022, 12:26 PM
A NPV of 99.7% seems to me to be very good and publication of this in the AUA journal is also very positive.

A really good announcement. I would have to be terminally depressed to see it any other way.

davflaws
13-12-2022, 01:11 PM
Bring DD back!

DD is not available - he is currently sunning himself on his deck.

Sideshow Bob
13-12-2022, 02:38 PM
DD is not available - he is currently sunning himself on his deck.

Dunedin.......;)

psychic
14-12-2022, 10:01 AM
A NPV of 99.7% seems to me to be very good and publication of this in the AUA journal is also very positive.

A really good announcement. I would have to be terminally depressed to see it any other way.

One test to rules the others, 90% specific, 95% sensitive. Got to be very encouraging, look forward to reading the study once published.

The announcement does raise questions though. In the hour of need with the CMS approval of Cxbladder under threat of being dropped, Pacific Edge finally get going and add a couple of RNA markers to improve the results. Is it now good enough?

And these RNA markers, FGFR3 and TERT gene mutations, are these not the basis for a competitors test - Uromonitor? Is there a partnership going on or is Pacific Edge about to sell the Cxbladder franchise? Wonder what the Patent implications are.

We know that the new Detect+ test has a long road ahead approval wise in the US. Wonder if things might move a little faster in SE Asia where they say has been developed for initial use? It is very good to finally read an acknowledgement that they need to focus on evidence for Cxbladder. Too many years spent selling an incomplete answer to Bladder Cancer management.

Thoughts?

psychic
15-12-2022, 11:06 AM
This really is quite a development isn't it? I'm a bit surprised there isn't more discussion on it here, perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I mean for years we have been told that Pacific Edge had the answer with the full suite of tests, and now this. A Detect V2 test which will replace the lot?
That's a big change in direction for PE and the 100 sales execs in the US right?

A test that includes additional markers currently used by a competitor? It's all above my pay grade but both these markers (or gene mutations?) seem to be well researched and known to be reliable indicators for all sorts of mutations and not just useful in bladder cancer- perhaps there isn't patented restricted use, I dunno. Someone here might be able to help with this? But it seems really odd that if say, including these additional markers was likely to improve specificity particularly with low grade BC, why have we waited till now? Was this concept thought up by some clever people in SE Asia somewhere, external to PE or was this a Pacific Edge driven study?

Can't wait to access.

850man
15-12-2022, 11:36 AM
This really is quite a development isn't it? I'm a bit surprised there isn't more discussion on it here, perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I mean for years we have been told that Pacific Edge had the answer with the full suite of tests, and now this. A Detect V2 test which will replace the lot?
That's a big change in direction for PE and the 100 sales execs in the US right?

A test that includes additional markers currently used by a competitor? It's all above my pay grade but both these markers (or gene mutations?) seem to be well researched and known to be reliable indicators for all sorts of mutations and not just useful in bladder cancer- perhaps there isn't patented restricted use, I dunno. Someone here might be able to help with this? But it seems really odd that if say, including these additional markers was likely to improve specificity particularly with low grade BC, why have we waited till now? Was this concept thought up by some clever people in SE Asia somewhere, external to PE or was this a Pacific Edge driven study?

Can't wait to access.
I wonder how this might influence the elephant in the room - Novitas continued funding? Their underlying concern of the utility of these types of tests has to be allayed by this jump in specificity and sensitivity. I wonder if V2 may get it's own reimbursement code separate from V1?

Suggests we may see a sizeable Asian revenue stream also develop.

whatsup
16-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Nice finish to the day , up 7%+ for the day .50/.51 atm

850man
16-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Nice finish to the day , up 7%+ for the day .50/.51 atm

And a massive 1.2M shares traded at close too