PDA

View Full Version : Korvest (KOV)

robbo
30-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Korvest (KOV)

Been acquiring now for over a fortnight.

About to Fly nicely in New Year:)

Word here at The PUB; is that for KOV there is a Big Upward surge brewing ..... :)

Good corporate activity and "deals in the wind" flow for (KOV) early 2006.:)

Kindest Regards,

Robbo:)
Disclaimer:
Views expressed above are unwarranted. These views ought not to be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Comments expressed here; are on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Views are only the author’s personal, subjective whimsical thoughts, sometimes experiences, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as other interpretations and review. In that light, for any investment decision, always do your own research, seek independent financial advice and independent counsel you can trust at all times. Therefore, please take these opinions and sentiments only in this context.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
:)]

robbo
30-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Korvest (KOV)

Hi all ........and Happy New Year for tommorrow,

errrr..... Having now had time for another cold silly Season Crownie,

Better do the right thing ..... and Put my rationale, Evidence, Reasons and Facts .....

why I have tipped this , as Robbo's latest Hot Tip,

(apart from NHE- ;)--- as ..... (KOV) Stock !

KOV Korvest ASX code : (KOV)

imo only ..... This Korvest (KOV) is a Buy because :

(1) Small undervalued $33 million dollar Market Cap

(2) Strong exposure to Mining and Industrial Sector.

(3) --- Significant New and Several, Institutional Fund Mger-- Buying Support( 3 differenct Funds buying a totoal of $7.2+ Million Dollars worth of KVo in alst 21 Days)-- from three or four seperate quarter. (including, well regarded Peter Morgan's 457 Capital )....

(4) imo--- Predict/ Guess, 30% ++ rise for (KOV) in next 14- 30 days.

(5) New Korvest (KOV) Management; is ( rumoured ) .... about to announce new "deal/acquisition/project...." -- trying to get further facts and confirmation.

(6) And just today -- 30/12/05 -- Perpetual Trustess (PPT) name is now ALSO added officially to the Korvest KOV share Register as a new substantial (KOV) Holder, having bought 515, 000 shares ..... (approx another $1.85 million worth of KOV shares added.....) .... (see the ASX official announcement)

So, imo, Seemingly all does auger well for KOV in New Year !

Kind Regards,

Robbo
Disclaimer:

Views expressed above are unwarranted. These views ought not to be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Comments expressed here; are on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Views are only the author’s personal, subjective whimsical thoughts, sometimes experiences, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as other interpretations and review. In that light, for any investment decision, always do your own research, seek independent financial advice and independent counsel you can trust at all times. Therefore, please take these opinions and sentiments only in this context.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo :)

robbo
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Korvest (KOV)

Up 11 % + from last week.

(KOV) Stock very hard now to come by is the only problemo ...

Something good is probably brewing I feel....

Regards,

Robbo :)

wns
09-01-2007, 01:20 PM
This is a good little company, and is very tightly held.

They have increased their NPAT every year for the last 10 years, with the exception of FY05 which was slightly lower than FY04.

I recently bought $15k worth and it took all of the 21 days for my buy order to fill - at the price I wanted to buy at.

wns
13-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Over $1m worth changed hands today which is high turnover of shares for KOV (its market cap is a bit over $54m). Closed at $6.30 today.

They announced their HY profit results on 30th Jan, with revenue up 8.1% on the pcp to $22,407,000 and net profit after tax up 12.8% on the pcp to $2.241m. Half yearly dividend of 13cps.

Overall a nice result in line with their past growth.

The share price has been gradually rising, with very few sellers.

If you bought KOV 10 years ago, your average compounded return would be 19.2%, and its averaged 39.2% for the last 5 years.

Anyone else holding?

OldRider
14-02-2007, 10:29 AM
I don't know much about KOV, but the name rang a bell so looked at the thread, memory has been jogged, HIL holds a 46.4% interest.

wns
10-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Steady result announced by these guys recently with npat for FY07 up about 11% or so on FY06.

I doubled my holding a week ago, buying some more at $6.05.

Definitely not the most exciting stock in the world but if they continue to progress as they have for the last 7-8 years, then they'll keep doubling their npat every 4 years or so, and the share price should rise accordingly. They are very tightly held.

Yes HIL have a fair chunk of the ownership, they have some directors in common, and not surprisingly HIL also exhibit a number of the characteristics I like in a company - such as consistently rising profits.

wns
10-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi KW,

I suspect we have similar investment criteria. :)

wns
30-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Dec 08 half compared to Dec 07 half...

revenues up 40.8%
eps up 23.7%
dps up 21.4%

Second half could be ordinary but they expect to finish FY09 ahead of FY08.

KOV have a pretty good record of steadily increasing profits year on year, have low debt levels. I'm happy to hold.

Huang Chung
30-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Being SA based, I thought they' do well from the Olympic Dam expansion, but that project looks like being put back indefinitely.

Still, a nice little company WNS.

steve fleming
19-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Potential entry opportunity here on the back of major shareholder sell down at a massive discount to market.

Down 11% for the day.

trackers
20-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Damn, the whole 47% gone...Now thats a sell down

Huang Chung
20-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Hills have done very very well out of Korvest. I cast my eyes over them a month or so ago, but just couldn't see value at the current share price.