PDA

View Full Version : PYM alert ..... astrostuff .....

yogi-in-oz
19-04-2006, 10:55 PM
:)

Hi folks,

PYM ..... yet another IPO this week, listing on 21042006:

Here some key PYM dates to watch,
in the months ahead:

28042006 ..... minor and positive (finances???)

02052006 ..... minor news

15052006 ..... positive spotlight on PYM ..... :)

17052006 ..... significant and positive news???

25052006 ..... 2 time cycles and positive move, here???

31052006 ..... minor news

16062006 ..... minor

19062006 ..... positive and finance-related ???

21062006 ..... minor and positive news on solstice???

14072006 ..... 3 cycles here - looks negative???

17072006 ..... positive light on PYM

20072006 ..... minor and positive news ???

07-09082006 ..... 3 positive cycles here ..... big news???

happy trading

yogi

yogi-in-oz
02-05-2006, 03:37 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... on the move and right on time,
as per post above, too ..... :)

happy days

yogi

yogi-in-oz
03-05-2006, 03:43 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... ticking up nicely, today ... :)

happy days

yogi

yogi-in-oz
05-05-2006, 07:44 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... our pick in the monthly challenge
has finished the first week in the top ten
positions, with a 10% gain for this week:

http://www.aussiestockforums.com/stocktip.php

... and the time cycles, we posted above,
also indicate more key dates ahead.

PYM ... yet another IPO, listed on ASX,
on 21042006.

have a great weekend

yogi

P.S. ..... holding PYM.

robbo
29-05-2006, 05:40 PM
PYM Pryme Oil & Gas.

Hi Yogie,

Do not know a fig about your astology etc......but with Pryme Oil and Gas (PYM) ...... yes; I can see some distinct, and .....ahead of the game ...... Management Operational excellence..... and Oil Gas savvy Assets and Strategy here.

Pryme (PYM) - is also frankly therefore, imo, potentially one of the most undervalued and juicy Oil Gas plays that are going into the next up garde stage on the ASX currently, and are consequently on my holdings and my radar.

That is of course, alongside and apart of course,from my other fave, Gulf X -- (GLX) . .... and another medium weight Oiler that is sitting on waht I perceiie to be, millions of barrels of Black Gold (OIL)... being NDO, but that is anther story for another time.

That last Pryme Oil PYM anouncement on Friday night, was excellent, and the Market Did not notice it.....ie: Drill Rig NOW in place and ready to go NOW, and yes, that is: one months ahead of schedule.

For other reasons as well,(to do with actual Targets and Oil/Gas low risk Assets) which I will note next time, I REALLY do like Pryme Oil & Gas, (PYM), and Do see, imo only..... shortly ahead, a few bags of cold crownies ahead for Pryme Oil & Gas investors....(PYM).

Kindest Regards,

Robbo :)

yogi-in-oz
31-05-2006, 12:06 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... as per post above, news comes in and
it's right on time:

"Step-Out Well Spudded in LaSalle Parish Project Louisiana"

happy days

yogi

robbo
05-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Pryme Oil & Gas (PYM)

Hi Yogi and Sharetraders/Investors all,

More I research, dig and investigate... the more I Highly do rate strongly and like this Oil Stock. --Pyme Oil (PYM)

--imo (PYM) is highly undervalued, now and with imo lots of upside potential.

-Should now soon, see strong News Flow for Pryme Oil (PYM) ....from current Drilling in operation now, .... start to emerge....

Promise to put down (here at Sharetrader) -- some solid research and hard data on Pryme Oil (PYM) and why I rate it so highly, and interpretation of these factors on (PYM) on the 'morrow....

Kindest Regards,

yogi-in-oz
06-06-2006, 12:25 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ... no need for any further research or data,
when the company keeps coming out with positive
news, like this ..... :)

"New oil shows found at LaSalle Parish Project Louisiana"

happy days

yogi

robbo
06-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Pryme Oil and Gas (PYM)

Hi Yogi,(how- ya been? ...)

Probably you are are right Yogi .... :)[:p]

Just do also remember, that in the context of this first excellent Oil Drilling result, that Pryme Oil is still only a micro small cap size of only $11-12 million dollars, Market Cap .....

Therefore, imo only, upside-- [:p]--from here is ..... rather high and significant indeed......

So here then Yogi ..... and all Pryme (PYM) Oil & Gas watchers; is the Latest (fresh off Press) full and complete ASX Announcement from Pryme Oil & Gas (PRY re:

(1) The new Pryme Oil & Gas (PYM) just annoucned now commercial Oil recovery shows ....

and

(2) the to arrive this month (June) commissioned from the high-profile petroleum engineering firm,(Lenser & Associates of Houston), of the soon to be completed .....

.... --- >> a Oil/Gas Reserve Report << on the LaSalle Parish Project, which will show: "Proved, Producing, Probable and Possible reserves by the conservative “deterministic” method required by .... banking institutions. ...." (again quoted from the just announced ASX Report today, from (PYM)...

.... and ....

(3) Awaiting more Results also on drilling this month too as can be inferred.

ASX Announcement / Media Release. -- 6 June 2006 --

New Oil shows, found at LaSalle Parish Project, Louisiana

Belle Exploration Inc, has advised that the SU118 No.2 step-out well was successfully drilled :) to a total depth of 4,400 feet (1,341 metres) and encountered five feet of the G-1 sand.

A core analysis indicated..... excellent permeability .....and the completion of the well has begun with the running of well casing.

Commercial oil shows :) were also recovered from two other secondary objectives, the F-1 and the F-4 sands which each contained 4 feet of pay.

Marginal oil shows were also recovered from the C-2 sand and the F-2 intervals. The F-1 and the F-4 zones will be kept as Proved, Undeveloped formations for future recompletion up the hole.

“We are pleased with the success of this well and look forward to drilling the next development well, Coleman No. 6, to increase production and revenues and capitalise on current high oil prices,” said Pryme Managing Director Justin Pettett.

Pryme (PYM) has a 10% working interest (7.5% net revenue interest) in the SU118 well, which is operated by Belle. The G-1 sand is currently producing at a rate of +/- 75 barrels of oil a day to the south and has cumulative production that exceeds 56,000 barrels since December 2003.

As previously announced, the Directors have commissioned Lenser & Associates of Houston, a high-profile petroleum engineering firm, to complete >> a Oil/Gas Reserve Report << on the LaSalle Parish Project, which will show Proved, Producing, Probable and Possible reserves by the conservative “deterministic” method required by .... banking institutions. ....

Completion of this Report has been delayed and it is expected to be now received by the Company (PYM) later this month (June) and announced shortly thereafter.

Pryme Oil and Gas Limited (PYM) is an emerging Australian, ASX-listed company focused on seeking out and evaluating investment opportunities in oil, natural gas and coal bed methane projects in the U.S.

Directors of the company include John Dickinson (Non Executive Chairman), Justin Pettett (Managing Director), Ryan Messer (Non Executive Director) and Ananda Kathiravelu (Non Executive Director).

For further information please contact:
Justin Pettett
Managing Director
Pryme Oil and Gas Limited
Telephone: +61 07 3371 1103
Email: justin@prymeoilandgas.com Dudley White
Savage & Horrigan, An Orgilvy PR Worldwide Company
Telephone: +61 02 8281 3235
Email: Dudley@savage-horrigan.com.au

The geological information included in this announcement is based on information provided by Mr James Stewart, a qualified geo

yogi-in-oz
23-06-2006, 12:39 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... positive move comes in, as per post above,
on 19042006 .....

..... and up another 10% today ..... :)

happy days

yogi

=====

robbo
29-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Pryme Oil & Gas PYM

And up another 18-25% today on very strong volumes. :)

Regards,

yogi-in-oz
30-06-2006, 12:53 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ... up more than 100% in 2 weeks ... !~!

Hope you got some of the action ...:)

happy days

yogi

yogi-in-oz
04-07-2006, 02:43 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... just incredible ... it does not get
much better than this one, for traders ... :)

..... up another 36%, just TODAY !~!

As per post above, will be looking for tops,
about 14072006 ???

happy days

yogi

yogi-in-oz
05-07-2006, 05:10 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ..... trading halt called today, but not before it
made another 17% gain for today ..... !~!

Given the strong rally on no news, our $1.oo target will
likely be strong resistance after the news release ..... ???

happy days

yogi

robbo
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Pryme Oil & Gas. - (PYM)

The Stock (PYM) ..... imo, with a Tangible and real Difference.

...... and also; ...

Hi "Yogi" ..... Bear ..... and indeed, all other erst-while Pyme Oil & Gas PYM investors, devotees, debutees, and .... followers and PYM supporters ...... :)

Given the (PYM "tease" ..... but still real nevertheless; -- excellent factual --- PYM -- ASX announcement, latish, last night, (5/7/06)-- PYM -- ASX -- 5/7/06. -- Announcement and associated, ..... "subtle" -- imo, -- "not"-- ;) nice little >>> "smart money" -- Flag -- <<..<<< AGAIN - :) ..... with this, now just freshly & newly announced; (PYM) impending Increased - %age of the uptake of the Pryme Oil & Gas (PYM) participation/involveemnt, in the Lousiana -- (USA) dry Land, Oil & Gas, Project -- ( ... errr.....draw your own conclusions.... -- [:p] ) ... ie: why, oh why ?? !! ... [:p]...) ------ :)

Bottom Line ..... ?? : imo, I personally, now do indeed ....... See more support and growth .... for >> Pryme Oil & Gas; (PYM) -- and note that, imo only, the reaL UNDERLYING BROKER ... // SOPHISTICATED iNVESTOR --?? -- support so far is reasonable, rational and FABULOUS ..... ;):)

Question swirling in miy mind is:

With (PYM), Are we now indeed seeing ..... a rather likely candidate ..... for the nest Petsec (PSA) -- ?? [?]

Kindest Regards,

robbo
26-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Pryme Oil (PYM)

Hi PYM watchers,

There is a significance to this latest time in with Anglo re the latest announcement today-- (25/10/06)-- which has a dimension and significance ( a v.positve one-- imo)-- which market may not factor in for another few days/10 days range ..??

Kindest Regards,

Disclaimer:

Views expressed above are unwarranted. These views ought not to be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Comments expressed here; are on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Views are only the author’s personal, subjective whimsical thoughts, sometimes experiences, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as other interpretations and review. In that light, for any investment decision, always do your own research, seek independent financial advice and independent counsel you can trust at all times. Therefore, please take these opinions and sentiments only in this context.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo:)

robbo
30-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Pryme Oil n Gas. (PYM)

--PYM -- Up 23% today.!!.. :)

[b].... >>>.... Bingo !! [:p]:D:)

Do certainly, Trust..... that most of you;).... got the 'heads up' on this )PYM) --- thread, which.... I gave out re (PYM)-- just last Thursday...;);) --26/10/06) .... on this thread...

-- ( See my most recent previous post -- on this PYM thread...)...

PYM up 34% since last Thursday.. and (PYM)today is up 23% just today.... on Very Significant Volumes.....

Hope that some of you were on board.... and if so... you KNOW wehre to send the cases of cold crownies[:p] to... !!-:)

Kindest Regards,

edison
02-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Robbo,

Pryme has gone up again. I think people are starting to wake up on it. One thing I like about it is that it is already producing oil at LaSalle Parish Project, targeting 2 million net operating income (ie after expenses) at the end of 2006. Always good to have some cash flow for any company.

But what excites me is the Turner Bayou 3D Project (in Louisiana) where they have 52% interest, and they are looking for 150-180BCFs and the fields are on trend with major producing fields (e.g. Port Hudson 1TCF and Judge Digby 486BCF fields, Morganza Field 432 BCF and Moore SamsField 264BCF). Also their wave Exploration JV project targets for another 110 BCF

I suggest people have a read on the presentations in September. They even tell u potential value per share for successsul wells.

http://www.prymeoilandgas.com/presentations.htm

They should also read the September 2006 Quarterly Activity Reports.

For the people who love leverages, PYMO is the way to go (exercise at 40 cents), currently 26.5 cents.

edison
02-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Another thing Robbo,

I think not many people here have contributed to this thread (in fact more people participated in HC) is because you did not created the topic with creative topic headings, which is unfortunate (no disrespect to Yogi) because this company has a lot of potential. Wonder if we can change the heading of this thread to something like "(PYM) Pryme for Stardom" or "(PYM) Pryme for Lots of Black Gold and Gas" or something like that [8D]:D

edison
03-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Jumped another 11% today!!!!!!! PYMO up 15%! Not many options sellers now! Looks like people start to scramble for it!!!!

robbo
03-11-2006, 01:37 PM
PYM (PYM)

The only reason that PYM went up -- is coz I 'ramped it'-- ;)-:)Edison ....

As I said recently-- that Anglo announcement-- on 26/10/06-- sent me a big 'buy' signal...for PYM....

--WHICH--- on the 26/10/06-- see this (PYM) thread, say about 6 posts ago, I told everyone here at S/Trader, that was, I felt very very..... significant-- please again-- do NOT--- take my word for it-- .... please simply; .....go back 6 or so posts ....and see the 26/10/06 post by myself... for yourselves, and judge this independently....

....No more, ....and no less....

-So in 6 or maybe at most.... only, 7 days--PYM investors here at S/Trader ...have now a 63& per cent-- capital $$$$ profits and gains...

But ....[?]:(---errrrr, according to Mick, Sec, and miner.. that was coz -:(-I ramped PYM-- ..... [:I][:I]....

And yes Edison, I ought to come more, sometimes-- [?]-[:I][:I]'out of the closet':), and declare my deepest love for the Lord Jesus Christ...:) although I am a very very imperfect Christian..... I do sincerely love my Lord, Jesus Christ, very dearly-- *** and I do knows he loves me.... and all people)-- even more so .....:)

Kindest Regards,

pimpit
11-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Yogi.....I don’t have a fancy telescope like your self to look up the stars.....but I am on this one…

expecting nice rally before X-mas....

pimpit
13-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Yogi....after playing with Warren Buffet formulae spreadsheet with PYM numbers…I think PYM is really going to take off before X-mas.

the stars up in the sky showing the same indication?

do you hold the options? ASB not allowing me to place orders on the options.

pimpit
14-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Yogi, I hear PYM is running a advertising campaign US....do you reckon the Yanks will load up now?

pimpit
15-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Yogi, why you not in this forum much? are you sleeping during day time after watching stars at night time?

pimpit
20-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Yogi....I am predicting a ann in next two weeks before the AGM, got more at 45c today....

edison
20-11-2006, 11:21 PM
pimpit,

U are the only one talking here? Could not see Yogi around.

PYM is definitely a good buy. No doubt about it. Strong cash flow fantastic exploration potential not to mention drill rig secured.

While it has been on range trading for the last few weeks, today PYM is up 15% when the whole ASX is tanking, not to mention oil price down heaps taking most oil/gasers with them. That says it all.

Apparantly the management is doing a roadshow in the US to alert potential US investors. But I cannot confirm this.

Looks like no one else is interested in PYM at the moment. Could be just you, me and Robbo do the talking here for the next few months.

edison
20-11-2006, 11:37 PM
This is from the September 2006 Pryme Times: Their own newsletter. Have a look and make your own decisions.

Interview with Ryan Messer (COO)

Q What are your projections for cash flow and production from LaSalle Parish over the next six months?

A Answer: We’re currently banking A$1.5M in net operating income from this project annually and with further development drilling planned over the next 6 months we expect to increase this to more than A$2.0M.

Q What prospective reserves do you expect to find at the Turner Bayou and Wave exploration projects?

A 150 Billion Cubic Feet (BCF) of gas for Turner, to the 100% working interest. Even risk adjusted at a 35% success rate Pryme’s expected net reserve value could be as high as 27.3BCF based on its 52% working interest. 110BCF for the current Wave Exploration Projects to the 100% working interest and based on a 10% carried working interest and 10% working interest Pryme’s net reserve value could be as high as 22BCF.

Q What impact could they have on the company’s stock price?

A If Turner is 35% successful we’re looking at around $1.06 of value impact on the share price, based on US$2.50 per MCF in the ground, and an AUD/USD exchange rate of 0.75. With Wave we’re looking at about $0.87 of fully diluted value based on US$2.50 per MCF in the ground, an AUD/USD exchange rate of 0.75 and assuming a 10% carried interest plus a 10% working interest. That’s a total $1.93 on our current share price based on the above assumptions.

Q How are you going to make money from the Wave Exploration venture?

A As a funding partner we will make money from the sale of the projects to third parties and securing a cash profit (and our initial capital), plus in most cases a carried working interest and overriding royalty interest.

Q How important to the company is the ADR program in
the U.S.?

A We look at the ADR program as another string to our bow and an important fundamental moving forward in creating liquidity for shareholders and further exposure in one of the largest oil and gas markets.

Background: Ryan forms an integral part of Pryme’s U.S. operations and is the chief operating officer. In the past five years, he has been directly involved in the drilling of well over one hundred wells throughout the Gulf states and Oklahoma.
One of two Pryme board members based in the U.S., Ryan has more than ten years of international corporate experience, of which the past five years has been spent in energy project finance and project management. He also focused on field operations and project risk assessment for prior energy companies.
A business marketing and finance graduate from the University of Central Florida, Ryan brings expertise in the areas of project management, I.T. research and design, partner relationship development, asset allocation and risk assessment, and executive management.

yogi-in-oz
21-11-2006, 03:06 AM

Hi folks,

PYM ... despite today's rally, not totally convinced that
we will not see some more negativity, soon ???

..... and looking ahead:

28-29112006 ... major negative cycle expected here

04122006 ... negative news espected.

07122006 ... minor

18122006 ... 2 difficult cycles here.

29122006 ... positive cycle here - fincance-related ... ???

12-15012007 ... expecting positive news, as a positive spotlight
shines on PYM, again.

24012007 ... minor and finances ...

happy dayz

yogi

pimpit
21-11-2006, 09:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by yogi-in-oz

Yogi that is AGM day.

pimpit
21-11-2006, 09:11 AM
edison: I can confirm the roadshow.

edison
21-11-2006, 12:59 PM
PYM up 10% PYMO up 13%!

pimpit
21-11-2006, 03:18 PM
sold the ones I got at 45c at 61c today. nice 35% gain over a couple of days holding. Still hold the lot I bought while back.

pimpit
22-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Yogi I believe they are beginning to move into the final stages of the peak of the up cycle. By 2007 Jan when the Moon’s North Node moves into Aquarius, which has been shown to indicate periods of supercycle troughs.

So I am predicting a announcement in next couple of weeks. Check your calculation I am pretty sure on my astro calculations as I have checked it couple of times.

yogi-in-oz
22-11-2006, 04:21 AM

Hi Pimpit,

PYM ... North Node had its last transit, directly
affecting PYM, in late-October 2006 and will not
take any further part, until 25-30 April 2008,
when it should bring major, negative news
for PYM itself .....

..... that time should also bring some significant,
long-term changes to the oil price and many stocks in
the energy sector overall.

Geocentrically, North Node makes its ingress
to Aquarius, around the December solstice, 2007.

happy days

yogi

pimpit
22-11-2006, 12:20 PM
what the? I just rang up ASB PYMO is not loaded on ASB system and no one else has traded PYMO through ASB.

well it will be added to ASB system in next 10 mins. Hoping to get some options before my astro prediction ann.

pimpit
07-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Well Well Yogi...
Hope you have seen the ann today.

I predicted an ann in 2 weeks before the AGM using my astro skills.

How silly of you to disregard my astro skills.

yogi-in-oz
08-12-2006, 01:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by yogi-in-oz 21112006

Hi folks,

PYM ... despite today's rally, not totally convinced that
we will not see some more negativity, soon ???

..... and looking ahead:

28-29112006 ... major negative cycle expected here

04122006 ... negative news espected.

07122006 ... minor

12-15012007 ... expecting positive news, as a positive spotlight
shines on PYM, again.

24012007 ... minor and finances ...

happy dayz
yogi

..... when you can call the ACTUAL day, then we'll take
some notice of you, pimpit ... !~!

As you can see, we nailed another one today ...
... see post above ... :)

happy dayz

yogi

pimpit
08-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Well Yogi, I have to give that one to you. well done!

I will work on improving my astro technique(s) for more accurate predictions.

pimpit
12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Yogi I can’t see much in to it, I have been having my health drink.
Again I am predicting one more positive announcement before the AGM.

lets see if it is on...

pimpit
13-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Yogi, big announcement tomorrow.

14122006....3 positive cycles

pimpit
14-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Yogi you star lover…

As you can see I have predicted a significant announcement to be on 14122006.

If you look at the ASX announcement on PYM you will see a trading holt on PYM 14122006.

perhaps you should take more notice of my Astro skills from now on.

Best Regards
pimpit

duncan macgregor
14-12-2006, 11:54 AM
PIMPIT, I see some of your better work is in the early hours of the morning. I tried howling at the moon waving my portfolio up to about ten pm.
Perhaps like your good self i should prolong the session. Do you sell books like YOGI, or are you a new to the game?. macdunk

pimpit
14-12-2006, 01:02 PM
DM:
Lets just say I have managed to get a copy of the Yogis Astro book without paying $500 to Yogi.

No one in this forum really investigated Yogi’s predictions. Yogis numbers got me puzzled, so I decided to read up the book to figure out how Yogi come up with these numbers.

It is good to beat the Astro master in his own game.

duncan macgregor
14-12-2006, 02:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by pimpit

DM:
Lets just say I have managed to get a copy of the Yogis Astro book without paying $500 to Yogi.

No one in this forum really investigated Yogi’s predictions. Yogis numbers got me puzzled, so I decided to read up the book to figure out how Yogi come up with these numbers.

It is good to beat the Astro master in his own game.

I thought the game was selling books to the loonies:D:D:D. Only kiddin YOGI stop jumping up and down. macdunk

edison
14-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Pimpit/Yogi/Duncan,

I have no idea about using astrologies to predict shareprices, but I did invest PYM for good reasons as I stated in the thread earlier and won't state it all again. At the end we will be all very happy if the shareprice shots up, regardless of using fundamental analysis/technical analysis/astrology.

Anyway, PYM is now in trading halt. Let's see if that is good news!

edison
15-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Pryme Oil & Gas Announces Full Syndication Commitment of Large Natural Gas Project in Louisiana
Drilling Expected to Commence in the Second Quarter of 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, December 14, 2006 - Pryme Oil and Gas Limited (ASX: PYM / OTC: POGLY), an oil and natural gas producer and explorer operating on shore in the U.S. with interests and focus in the Gulf States and Texas, is pleased to announce that its first joint venture project with Wave Exploration Group, the Raven Project, has been fully syndicated, with Pryme retaining a 40% working interest in this large natural gas project. Drilling is expected to commence in the 2nd Quarter of 2007. Pryme would also like to announce the appointment of Taylor Rafferty, a New York-based Investor Relations (IR) firm to support its U.S. ADR program.
Raven Project
The Raven Project consists of drilling in the fairway of the prolific Cotton Valley natural gas trend in northern Louisiana. Pryme has elected to retain an undivided 40% of the project for its own account, which includes a carried working interest, because of the favorable risk-to-reward ratio that characterizes this region. The remaining 60% will be held by an experienced, highly successful local operator, Nelson Energy of Shreveport, Louisiana.
Under the participation agreement with Nelson, Pryme will receive all of the capital spent in funding the acquisition of leases and geophysical data, plus the geology and the geophysical studies required by the project, plus US$96,000 in cash, an 8% carried working interest in the leases to the casing point in the first two wells and an average 2.80% overriding royalty interest in the entire project.
Each well in the Raven Project is expected to be drilled to a depth of approximately 10,000 feet to penetrate two primary objectives in the Cotton Valley formation, at an estimated cost of US$2.3 million per well to the 100% working interest (US$920,000 net to Pryme’s interest.) The project has been classed as an “engineering play” to the extent that more emphasis is given to the drilling and completion techniques and production of the well, as generally most wells in the area will produce natural gas. Expected reserves to be proven from each well drilled, based on conservative analogue production and drainage of wells in the area, is 5.0 billion cubic feet (BCF) per well. This would result in approximately US$8,550,000 (US$3,420,000 net to Pryme’s interest) in the ground “un-produced gas” value per well using a gas price of US$2.50 per MCF in situ. On a produced-gas, current net operating income basis the “in-ground” production could be much larger than the current estimate.
Approximately ten drilling locations have been identified in the project thus far, with the leasing of acreage continuing to expand the project size beyond its original scope. Prospective gas reserves to the 100% working interest within the Raven Prospect could be on the order of 50 BCF (20.0 BCF net to Pryme) according to Wave, based on 5.0 BCF per well.
“With improved drilling and reservoir stimulation technology, and an experienced local operator we expect the well success rate in these locations to be quite high. We are also happy to report that the project is ahead of schedule with drilling poised to begin as early as April 2007,” said Pryme CEO, Justin Pettett.
Mr. Pettett also said: “We secured this project when gas prices were relatively low, which gives Pryme a solid opportunity to capitalize on recent increases in gas prices, which are now in excess of US$8.00/MCF. The success of this project should result in significant proven gas reserves for Pryme and ultimately have a positive impact on cash flow and EPS. Pryme’s access to key partnerships and projects on the ground in the U.S. are evident in a project such as Raven.”
Taylor Rafferty Appointed to Implement Comprehensive Financial Communications Program
We are pleased to announce that New York-based Taylor Rafferty has been appointed as Pryme’s Investor Relations (IR) firm. Taylor Rafferty offers a full range of advisory and operational su

pimpit
15-12-2006, 11:48 AM
that is pretty good news, perfectly aligns with my Astro prediction for a significant announcement on 14122006. where is Yogi gone?

edison: have you done the sums? I am not sure if PYM needs extra working capital for this new project. If the drilling go to plan in Jan they should have more than enough $ for this new project.

yogi-in-oz
15-12-2006, 09:55 PM

..... you learn so quickly, pim ... !~! ;)

have a great weekend

yogi

edison
20-12-2006, 02:41 PM
More oil found for Pryme!

Drilling Continues on Fourth Development Well

Atlanta, Georgia, December 20, 2006 - Pryme Oil and Gas Limited (ASX: PYM / OTC: POGLY), an oil
and natural gas producer and explorer operating on shore in the U.S. with interests and focus in the Gulf
States and Texas, is pleased to announce that it has encountered 23 feet of excellent oil sand in the
Northwest Rogers No.17 well that was logged today. The rig is currently moving to drill the next
development well, the Northwest Rogers No.16, in the LaSalle Parish Project and is expected to be
spudded tomorrow, 20 December in the USA.
Commercial oil shows found in NWR No. 17
Belle Exploration (Belle), the field operator, has advised that the Northwest Rogers No.17 well was
successfully drilled to a total depth of 1,683 feet (513 metres). A dual induction sonic log from 1,683 feet
(513 metres) to the base of the surface casing of 169 feet and 24 sidewall cores were taken to be
analyzed between the interval 1,316 feet through to 1,462 feet. The log and the cores revealed 23 feet
of excellent oil sand in the “3rd Cockfield” at 1,439 feet – 1,462 feet. There is no oil/water contact and the
resistivity in this interval reached nine (9) ohms, a clear indication of pure hydrocarbons in a very
permeable sandstone.
When a sand package is determined to be “between shale”, as in this case, it typically means the well
can achieve higher production rates by preventing oil migration into other “up-dip” sands and water
encroachment into the producing zone. The core and log analyses indicated excellent permeability and
no signs of depletion from the adjacent producing wells, making the decision to run production casing
and complete the well an easy one.
“We are very pleased with the results from our analysis of the pay sand. Because there are no signs of
depletion from offset production, it provides the opportunity for more low-risk drilling locations than first
expected, which should result in increased oil production and earnings for Pryme,” said Pryme’s USbased
President Ryan Messer.
Typical production rates from wells in and near the same field completed in the 3rd Cockfield Sand have
been 25-35 barrels of oil per day initially, with a sustainable rate of 18-22 barrels of oil per day over a
thirty year period. At a sustained production rate of 20 barrels of oil per day and a US$60 oil price, this
additional well should generate approximately US$66,500 per annum in operating income (approximately
a 9% increase in total cash flow for Pryme) net to Pryme’s interest. Pryme has a 21.85% working
interest (16.39% net revenue interest) in the NWR 17 well.
Fourth development well spudded in LaSalle Parish Project
After setting production casing on the NWR No.17, the rig will then drill the NWR No.16 which is
expected to be spudded on 20 December, US Central time, by Belle. The well will be drilled to an
approximate depth of 1,700 feet (518.16 metres) in an effort to establish oil production in the Cockfield
formation. As with the NWR No.17, it is estimated that target depth will be reached within 48 hours of the
well being spudded. It is still unknown in this field to what extent the reservoir extends to the south east
which, when tested, could open up a brand new play and further oil reserves for Pryme.
The NWR No.16 will be drilled approximately 250 feet northeast of the NWR No.6 and 250 southeast of
the No.7 (see attached survey plat.). Pryme owns a 21.85% working interest (16.39% net revenue
interest) in the North West Rogers No.16.
The directors and management team at Pryme are actively working on other oil projects in the LaSalle
Parish area to add shareholder value. Details of this effort should be announced early in 2007.
For further information please contact:
Justin Pettett
Chief Executive Officer
Pryme Oil and Gas Limited
Telephone: +61 7 3371 1103
Email: justin@prymeoilandgas.com
Ryan Messer
President
Pryme Oi

yogi-in-oz
06-05-2007, 04:13 AM

Hi folks,

PYM ... figure two major and positive time cycles,
along with a couple of minor cycles should be enough
to lift PYM off the launching pad, yet again ... :)

Wednesday, 09 May 2007 and we will be looking for
some major positive news and an aggressive rally, too.

15-16 May 2007 ... will see a positive spotlight on PYM ... :)

31 May 2007 should see yet another positive time
cycle for PYM

PYM ... on the move again and apart from a pullback expected,
around 11062007, time cycles suggest PYM should remain
positive, until about 27072007 .....

happy days

paul

=====

yogi-in-oz
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ... in trading halt !~!

happy days

paul

=====

robbo
04-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Pryme Oil. (PYM)

Agree Paul....

Yes, imo-- Pryme Oil n Gas-- PYM is a winner.

-This last excelent find of Oil n Gas-- which will be a real addition to PYM Cash flow in the Pipe-line-- and therefore a PAY ---within only another quick-- 2 months.... by all accounts annoucement ....today ....only re-confirms ...that view.

But --over next 24-48 hrs-- watch for the short PYM sellers who have been 'cynically'--imo-- manipulating (on that other site..;)[}:)])-- the PYM share price....imo....and now may be a bit stressed to off load before they re-enter again ....etc...etc.... etc....

However their time is now over, so.... after the wash out ....of the 'shorts'-- PYM ---will be, imo, about # 90 cents range-- in 3- 4-5 weeks range--and at my guess, north of $1.30 in 3 mths.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo:)

yogi-in-oz
31-08-2007, 10:01 AM

Hi folks,

PYM ... it's TIME to look at this oiler yet again, with two positive
time cycles due to slot into place, soon ..... :)

03-04092007 ..... positive news expected here

17-18092007 ..... positive spotlight on PYM ... looking for
a significant and aggressive rally here.

happy days

paul

=====

yogi-in-oz
08-11-2007, 12:09 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ... off its lows, on the back of a new oil discovery, at Saline Point
and it should be strong in January 2008, but will likely hit a brick wall,
around mid-February 2008.

December 2008 should see a VERY significant positive time cycle,
bringing PYM into BOOM mode, again ..... :)

More later.

happy days

paul

=====

yogi-in-oz
05-10-2010, 04:13 PM

Hi folks,

PYM ... today's moves shows how the market dislikes
uncertainty (rightly or wrongly) ... even a minor
delay, in order to make the drilling procedure
more secure, has seen PYM punished on local markets.

..... what's another week, if the end result is a
better and less troublesome kick-off point, ahead
of the proposed horizontal section ... ???

From PYM's astroanalysis, Oct-Nov-December 2010 may
be a very volatile period for PYM, with some more
postive moves expected, in Jan-Feb 2011.

have a great day

paul

=====